+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: alien ufo mothership hits sun with plasma weapon” – unbelievable

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Smile Re: alien ufo mothership hits sun with plasma weapon” – unbelievable

Hi there , my friends...

I saw the video and found it interesting... But, as we know, some people like to waist their time and other people's times with hoaxes.. So, I thought, ... that maybe someone could have added the effect digitally...

So, I decided to search directly on Nasa's database...

And found the Image...

So, the Image is legit... We already know that... That's a good start.. Rss...

Now, i don't know what to make of it.. You do see something kind of like a RAy.. (which you don't see in all the other frames)...

What do you guys think ? ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	sun-Ray-20110517_150530_n4euA_195 (2).jpg
Views:	112
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	7645

Felicidades,
    ;-)

Ps : I'm also addind this Link, with a bigger picture, a close-up view... ( cause I wasn't able to post a big picture here in the forum... Some kind of restriction due to image size limit perhaps..) ...

It's worth your 2 seconds... ;-) ... click Here : http://postimage.org/image/t1shopc4/
    Last edited by from_Brzil; 21st May 2011 at 02:58.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to from_Brzil For This Post:

D-Day (22nd May 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), RedeZra (21st May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (21st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: alien ufo mothership hits sun with plasma weapon” – unbelievable

Quote Just an observation and curiosity.. Although it's not advisable during mid-day, has anyone noticed that easier to look directly at the sun these days?
    Yes, I have been noticing this too. If you don't look at it directly it's shiny, but if you look directly at it, it's not as shiny, on some days. I actually mentioned this in my thread about two Suns in Chinese skies.

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Definitely an anomaly-I can't see ships as big as Moons though, I am looking intently but cannot
    see any other objects. Say that it is a ray of some description-what kind of energy levels would you need to
    make any kind of effect on the Sun, these pictures give you a view of Sol, but we are talking a really large mass
    of seething Hydrogen here-I mean it is pretty massive.

5. Link to Post #24
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: something unsual can be observed in these Sun images

Oh come on...

How come "you can see some strange effects in Sun images" did jump to "Alien UFO Mothership hits Sun with plasma weapon"... What !?

First of all: how do you know is Alien? And a monthership nonetheless...

I have to agree with the "unidentified" part from UFO (perhaps unidentified noise?)

Hits Sun....?

And Plasma Weapon !?

I have to thank from_Brzil for actually taking the time an pulling that high res photo

I don't know what that is. It looks to me like a problem with the sensor (just a guess). But to jump from "I dont know what it is" to "Alien, mothership, hits sun, plasma weapon" it's a very big leap!

The One - I mean no disrespect towards you, but the title of the video and thread is just outrageous !
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 21st May 2011 at 13:30.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

from_Brzil (22nd May 2011), RedeZra (21st May 2011), Strat (21st May 2011)

7. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote The One - I mean no disrespect towards you, but the title of the video and thread is just outrageous !
    No disrespect to you either Ilie Pandia but the title of a lot of threads are outrageous (sometimes maybe to get peoples attention). Please members do not let that put you off posting,

It certainly wont put me off

xxxx
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 21st May 2011 at 15:36. Reason: fixed quoteing

8. Link to Post #26
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Quote The One - I mean no disrespect towards you, but the title of the video and thread is just outrageous !
    No disrespect to you either Ilie Pandia but the title of a lot of threads are outrageous (sometimes maybe to get peoples attention). Please members do not let that put you off posting,

It certainly wont put me off

xxxx
    I did not intend to put off your posting and the thread title did get my attention. I guess I was hopping for something more... substantial?

Cheers!

9. Link to Post #27
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Oh come on...

How come "you can see some strange effects in Sun images" did jump to "Alien UFO Mothership hits Sun with plasma weapon"... What !?

First of all: how do you know is Alien? And a monthership nonetheless...

I have to agree with the "unidentified" part from UFO (perhaps unidentified noise?)

Hits Sun....?

And Plasma Weapon !?

I have to thank from_Brzil for actually taking the time an pulling that high res photo

I don't know what that is. It looks to me like a problem with the sensor (just a guess). But to jump from "I dont know what it is" to "Alien, mothership, hits sun, plasma weapon" it's a very big leap!

The One - I mean no disrespect towards you, but the title of the video and thread is just outrageous !
    Everyone knows it is a mothership.
    The aliens used to have fatherships, but they used to get drunk on the weekends and vomit on the sun.
    VERY bad smell.
    Where you have you been Ilie?

10. Link to Post #28
    Ilie Pandia

Hey Lord Sid - apparently I don't get out (in space) as much as you

And not to derail this thread completely:

I do believe that there is some unusual activity around the Sun, there may be actually mother-ships going in (or coming out) and I also think that there is such a thing as a plasma weapon.

I was very disappointed by the video though since I see no connection between the clip and its title. And I got carried away and wrote a pretty harsh reply.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

D-Day (22nd May 2011), Lord Sidious (21st May 2011), The One (21st May 2011)

12. Link to Post #29
    Brazil Avalon Member aonascimento's Avatar
    Thanks

Well people,

Don´t you think that might be just another small solar system body (or from outside) that has just hit the sun? I think that happens quite often. I couldn´t see anything like a spacecraft or something around that spot. What do you think?

As you can see the object has a trace of dust behind its direct path to colide with the sun:

Well for me it doesn´t look like anything out of normal... What do you think?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is the link for your own view: http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hi guys,

You know ... I also did think it could be something like a body being pulled by the Sun's gravity...

But... I also have to say this... There's another frame, just 5 minutes before... And you see nothing around the Sun.. I mean, It would take that body more then 5 minutes to travel all that distance.. ( Not sure, would have to be calculated).. But, considering that, that is the Sun, what seems like a small distance in the picture would be, in fact, enourmous distances...

Also, in other frames, you do see.. some very small objects around the SUN... ( But I couldn't say what it is )...

And TheOne ( When I mentioned "peoiple that waist time with hoaxes"... I was in no way thinking about you... I acctually Thank You for the Post.. ;-) ) ... It as a hipotesis , and I don't dismiss it.. Let's look at it. ;-)

THANKS
    Last edited by from_Brzil; 21st May 2011 at 17:53.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to from_Brzil For This Post:

D-Day (22nd May 2011), Referee (21st May 2011), The One (21st May 2011)

15. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

This info is fascinating. When I first saw this info in a different video I dismissed it as possible interference or pixel distortion. However with the time lapse footage with the object moving back and forth over the sun. All I can say is WOW,

16. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

And if you slow the frames down enough, you can plainly tell that whatever is moving between the Sun and the object goes FROM the object TO the Sun. Usually we see the Sun spewing a CME out towards objects.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

D-Day (22nd May 2011), Referee (21st May 2011)

18. Link to Post #33
    Brazil Avalon Member aonascimento's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by from_Brzil (here)
    Hi guys,

You know ... I also did think it could be something like a body being pulled by the Sun's gravity...

But... I also have to say this... There's another frame, just 5 minutes before... And you see nothing around the Sun.. I mean, It would take that body more then 5 minutes to travel all that distance.. ( Not sure, would have to be calculated).. But, considering that, that is the Sun, what seems like a small distance in the picture would be, in fact, enourmous distances...

Also, in other frames, you do see.. some very small objects around the SUN... ( But I couldn't say what it is )...

And TheOne ( When I mentioned "peoiple that waist time with hoaxes"... I was in no way thinking about you... I acctually Thank You for the Post.. ;-) ) ... It as a hipotesis , and I don't dismiss it.. Let's look at it. ;-)

THANKS
    I´d like to see that in real-time perspective rather than 5 minutes step time lapse video-pic Lol

19. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The why of the reasons behind the idea of damping solar flare conditions.... may be read here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post190680
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,437 times in 5,646 posts

Hi Sandy, Thanks for saying that... I like the reasoning of helping earth as well. And it pretty much speaks of a benevolence behind the scenes and not looking for any credit until we catch them with some of our technology and what somehow gets past all the editing by our transparent governmnt...lol

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

D-Day (22nd May 2011), The One (22nd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2