+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails don't exist

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Quote Posted by Fred259
    Yes…. You can’t really compare the two…imagine a sealed tank on the ground for chemicals, then you take it to 30,000 ft what happens to the tank? Expand or contract? Take it back down to earth expand or contract? These things can be resolved but huge engineering issues need to be overcome.
    Oh you mean like this?

2. Link to Post #62
    Europe Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Some Bloke For This Post:

Fred259 (5th May 2011), ktlight (5th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Fred someone who gets so wound up about an opposing theory has just reversed you into the same parking lot they accuse the opposing voice . Bound in an IDEA.
    Lol, I’m not wound up 9eagle9 I would argue focused. Next week I have to work and so I probably will be wound up then.

Quote The point of alternative media is to inform people, and that means opposing voices are adding to that information.
    Mmmmm This is a very clever statement, it will have a different meaning with different people. I must remember this one for the future lol.

Quote People deal with this responisbly by saying "okay I'm aware of this. It may or not be true but I have it for future reference either way. "
    Agreed.

Quote Once you get all fired up about, jump on a bandwagon and MUST prove that your opposition is the 'way it is" you are as brainwashed as the people you accuse as opposing you.
    No I disagree. It’s black or white. I would argue that those who seek to control and ultimately destroy us are not as powerful as we may think. Yes they are powerful, immensely so, we should respect that but it’s my view and the view of others that some of this may be an illusion.

They hate being caught out. Cockroaches like the dark, don’t they.

This morning I was private messaging with Ilie. We were discussing the Inelia Bill Q&A Video. Bill suggested around 15 minutes in that many of the apocalyptic life threatening events that he and Kerry had been made aware of have not happened. Ilie suggested this was because of the exposure tptb had received. When our man in Romania says that and our man in Anchorage says that, Sydney Montréal and Madrid the black & white picture starts turning to colour. They are not as strong as they would like us to think.

Quote Just because there's an idea chemtrails are stuck out there by the PTB is not reason for people to stop wondering about them.
    Sure I agree.

Quote UNTIL we know it is just another divisionary tactic and you seem to have fallen right into that trap as much as anyone else.
    I and my colleagues know it’s a divisionary tactic; they are using this to project power where no such power should exist. Sometimes it’s hard to swim against the flow, but sometimes it’s equally necessary.

Quote And yes we have means of spraying chemicals in the air and have for 100 years.

Quote Google: Cropduster.
    Indeed they have..

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259
    Yes…. You can’t really compare the two…imagine a sealed tank on the ground for chemicals, then you take it to 30,000 ft what happens to the tank? Expand or contract? Take it back down to earth expand or contract? These things can be resolved but huge engineering issues need to be overcome.
    Oh you mean like this?
    Hi noprophet,

This cabin will be pressurized to around 8,000ft at 30,000ft altitude. Only very small amount of water will be transferred fore and aft at a time. The pumps will be industrial specification low volume. I don’t know the tank pressure…

NB Noprophet, In the original post Dennis the mod was talking about tanks on cropsprayers, and this was the context of the post.Yes external tanks could be added quite where Im not sure, I think if this was happening everyone would know about it and above all the tank reservoir and associated equipment would have to be certified by the FAA. Certification documentation would be available. I wonder who supplies all this equipment, where do we get spare parts for example…
    Last edited by Fred259; 6th May 2011 at 01:24.

6. Link to Post #65
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

I have a few pics of chemtrails from today out in te central west of oz but i am having trouble trying to get them on here.. i go into manage attachments but tey wont upload. i have good internet speed and the files are around 1 mb. am i doing anything wrong? or is there another way?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Fred259 (6th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Supposed plane mechanic testimony

It was submitted anonymously, no verifiability - interesting none the less.

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

hi all...

weird thing today

i was @ work reading THIS thread, from my ipod touch...finished my break, went back, only 3 min later smn tells me to step-up out side to look @ the sky...

@ that point i'm still digesting the debate...this is what i saw and recorded:

and 15 minutes later this one:

these were 5 planes side-by-side...CLARITIN commercials...big pharma showing-off in the sky...

if these groups have the right to paint the sky, at full will, without ppl's consent, imagine what

happens behind close doors, black-ops etc...

to skeptics here: there's ppl in rural areas, no traffic pollution, subject only to air-trail

pollution, that have collected rain water, right after the trail-cloud formation

precipitation...they've send it to local labs, got it tested, and it was unacceptably high in heavy

metals, most commonly aluminum and barium...

also, because our friends the pilots here, never flew such one, automatically means they know every god-damn air-op in the world...please, i respect you, but do not even dare...have you seen what's happening to the fricking world elites @ the moment...presidents surrounded by tens of secret services, each one competing with the other for budget...hence, lying and misinforming their employers, and @ the end of the day, they don't even now the truth, because of the whole messy protocols they been using...

bottom line

call it whatever the **** you want...i want it STOPPED right now...

cheers
    Last edited by taurad; 6th May 2011 at 05:13.

10. Link to Post #68
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

on the last one all i caught was "live claritin clear".. not sure what the 4th word was..

http://www.claritin.ca/
    http://www.claritin.com/claritin/en/kids/index.jspa

11. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

The point being is we keep seeing the same debate over and over moving from one chemtrail thread to the next.

I posted several times in Ice's thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght=chemtrails

After a point it is just like banging your head against the wall

Hence the offer to "agree to disagree".

After that it is time to walk away

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Amer (6th May 2011), bennycog (6th May 2011), blufire (6th May 2011), NancyV (6th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

With all due respect Fred ... here is a near duplicate exchange we had in the Ice thread - post #40 (apologies to others but making a point of rehashing same stuff from one thread to the next):

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    I agree, four changes have happened over the last ten to fifteen years.

1) Air travel has increased dramatically particularly so low fare airlines.
    2) Changes in airways and navigation procedures, leading to reduced lateral separation,
    3) Three and four engine aircraft are being replaced with two engined aircraft or “twins” however the power output has doubled. Changes in engine design essentially.
    4) Mass misinformation / deception on the internet
    Fair enough.

1) If it were a matter of degree then I would agree. If traffic doubled then the phenomenon would roughly double. I remember ZERO for much of my life.

2) I am not sure to what you refer ... so I have to pass on this one.

3) See number one.

4) Yep ... also a WHOLE LOTTA TRUTH compared to elite bought and paid for MSM ... yes?

From my later post ... what about the residue and checkboard patterns when it is observed on a regular basis the planes turning around to cover an area???

Ice crystals alchemically transformed into aluminum, barium and others?
    and the current thread:

Quote I hate to repeat from other threads ... but regarding CONTRAILS what has changed in the last few years?
    Hello Callz,

You post and ask about the formula provided by Seam in Post 63. It is of course central to the problem.

2) Changes in airways and navigation procedures, leading to reduced lateral separation,
    3) Three and four engine aircraft are being replaced with two engined aircraft or “twins” however the power output has doubled. Changes in engine design essentially.
    4) Mass mis/ dis information available by the internet.
    IMHO

Quote What in the formula(s) you offer has changed from when "chemtrails" started to appear above most all of our skies?
    t(sec) = (m (kg) * Ht(kj/kg)) / P(watts)

where t is the time required for contrail
    dissipation(transformation), in seconds, m is the mass of the ice
    crystal in kilograms,
    Ht is the heat of transformation of ice in
    kilojoules per kilogram, and P is the power applied to the system in
    watts.

The bold section above is “what has changed” to answer your question, and I would suggest this has been caused by effectively the doubling of engine power output, which means the mass of the ice crystals in kilograms will also double, leading to bigger trails requiring a greater amount of kilojoules/kg to disperse these trails.

A single aircraft flying between points A and B would have minimum effect in increasing cloud cover. However many members in the US talk about criss crosses in the skies and lines of jet trails.

Therefore larger trails caused by larger power output, and reduced separation over parts of North America and parts of Europe would in turn cause the time taken (duration) for total cloud cover to occur to be decreased.

IMHO.

Quote I am not a scientist ... but I don't see anything in the formula(s) you present that had any reason to morph into something different since "chemtrails" started to appear.
    I would agree.

Quote Lastly ... what from said formula(s) explain the aluminum/barium/other residue that has appeared on the ground???
    Dont know.

Anyway, going through other posts in that thread you will remember a few posts about planes "turning on and off" chemtrails as I have witnessed many many times over the last few years as well being photograghed extensively.

Logic would suggest that would not be explained in the mass of the ice crystals.

Planes are often witnessed circling back over an area to make checkerboard patterns (no not circling an airport waiting to land).

Lastly ... as you know there are infinite tests and studies done on the residue that falls to the ground. I failed alchemy 101 but doesn't seem likely ice crystals turn to aluminum/barium and all the others.

These are some of the things that simply don't add up (from a non scientific observational vantage point).

IMHO
    Last edited by Calz; 6th May 2011 at 06:05. Reason: typo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Amer (6th May 2011), blufire (6th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Anyway, going through other posts in that thread you will remember a few posts about planes "turning on and off" chemtrails as I have witnessed many many times over the last few years as well being photograghed extensively.
    I actually pointed out a chemtrail once to my dad and he was unsure about it and as we were watching the plane fly over they flipped it off. He wasn't so unsure about it after that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

blufire (6th May 2011), Calz (6th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    Quote Posted by blufire
    the past 4 years that I have seen a fine covering of “dust” or “vermiculite “ type debris covering my farm equipment and even the ponds when the water is still.
    Hello Blufire- have you ever had any testing done on this "dust". It might be interesting to see what the particles are made up of no ?
    Post # 46 (clipped to include related text) from Ice's thread:

blufire:

Quote OH side note: (geez can’t believe I forgot this) . . . . . I did send some of the residue to my county agent for an analysis a couple years ago and it “was lost”. I was going to send another sample when one of my more ***conspiratorial the government will come to get you*** friends strongly suggested I just lay low.

But somehow I have a feeling even this wouldn’t be enough . . . . . .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Amer (6th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Some Bloke (here)
    This is a photo of stuff falling out of the sky following two weeks of 'trailing just prior to the harvest,
    Attachment 7155
    Hadley Cell showing the subsiding air, surface divergence, ascending air and upper level converging air.

The post from Some Bloke is the most important on the thread IMHO.

He reports that stuff has been falling from the skies following two weeks of jet trails just prior to harvest. He lives in England lets say in the middle of the UK. A member in Kansas also reported sand on farm machinery, thinking this had come from aircraft.

It’s important because this is how the sand and particles arrive and it needs to be considered that problems exist in Japan. Bill has also mentioned issues with China and possible disease born warfare. This is how disease in cattle for example crosses borders, swine flu and much more.

In a Low pressure system warm air rises. In a HP system cold air subsides.

When HP dominates cold air now flows from the HP over the Midwest towards the LP at ground level. The air is cold and so subsides.

On reaching the ground HP starts to build up from this incoming air at the surface and the air is forced west as far as California Mexico and east as far as N Carolina.

As the air travels close to the ground it’s warmed, but it also collects particles dust sand harvest chaff even flies etc.

Low pressure now exists at altitude and so the warm air rise along with all the sand etc and flows towards the centre of the LP over the Midwest. The incoming air now dominates and HP starts building up again at altitude over the Midwest.

Eventually the air circulation is complete with the cold air at altitude subsiding over the Midwest and in so doing dumping sand etc on the farmyard machinery.

The process then starts again so what we are talking about is ;

HP Cold air descending over the Midwest.
    Surface level divergence and warming
    Ascent with the warm air rising vertically
    Upper level convergence towards the LP centre.

This movement of air over vast continents was discovered by Hadley and thus it’s called the Hadley Cell.

The Kansas farmer reports’ sands on the Farm. These sand will have been collected in desert areas and held in suspension in the atmosphere prior to be deposited by subsiding cold air througout the Midwest.. Some Bloke reports stuff falling two weeks ahead of harvest. Likewise the circular flow of air has collected sand dust and harvest chaff perhaps from France and deposited these throughout much of northern Europe.

The circular flow is illustrated on the picture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadley_cell

http://mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov/glos...=Hadley%20Cell
    Alright.

This is natural phenomenon which has been going on for ... forever?

"Stuff" falling from the sky.

I guess that means somewhere in the world there are "sandunes made up of aluminum and barium (and others)"???

This gets scooped up and dumped all around the world.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

please continue ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

blufire (6th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)

This is the document produced by the United Kingdom Government all party parliamentary select group on GeoEngineering or chemtrails.First I should explain what that is for those not in the UK.

Essentially it’s a group of MPs from all political groups, so a mix of Conservatives Labour, Liberals, Scots nationalist, Welsh etc who have been nominated to look into GeoEngineering and publish a consultation paper. This is ongoing, it’s a consultation paper.

Thanks Fred 259, from one Fred to another, if the British House of Commons and the United States Congress say that everything's o.k., that's good enough for me mate. No worries then.

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Lol

Nuthin to see here folks ... please move along ...

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Everyone seems very attached to the Chemtrailing theory. So far Fred259 has provided the stronger argument. Waiting for someone with advanced rhetorical skills and documentation to offer rebuttal. For myself, I've had to yield and consider telling everyone I alerted about this phenomena that I was quite possibly wrong and perhaps we should go for a nice nature hike in the clean fresh air.

Oh wait.. forgot about Fukushima.

PS. 9eagle9 seems to be saying that Fred bears the burden of proof. I don't think this is so. If it is, he's done an admirable job of shouldering it.
    Everyone is entitled to their (respectful) opinion ... that is why we have gathered here.

I suggest you go through Ice's thread.

Lots of interesting documention on both sides:

23. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Hello Blufire, If I may say so I do think you are being a little disingenuous now.
    Disingenuous:

Quote –adjective lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous ; insincere:
    Nope ... don't see it ...

Next?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (6th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Calz_Avaretard;212157]With all due respect Fred ... here is a near duplicate exchange we had in the Ice thread - post #40 (apologies to others but making a point of rehashing same stuff from one thread to the next):

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

4) Mass misinformation / deception on the internet
    Fair enough.

1) If it were a matter of degree then I would agree. If traffic doubled then the phenomenon would roughly double. I remember ZERO for much of my life.

2) I am not sure to what you refer ... so I have to pass on this one.

3) See number one.

4) Yep ... also a WHOLE LOTTA TRUTH compared to elite bought and paid for MSM ... yes?

From my later post ... what about the residue and checkboard patterns when it is observed on a regular basis the planes turning around to cover an area???

Ice crystals alchemically transformed into aluminum, barium and others?
    and the current thread:

Quote I hate to repeat from other threads ... but regarding CONTRAILS what has changed in the last few years?
    Hello Callz,

You post and ask about the formula provided by Seam in Post 63. It is of course central to the problem.

4) Mass mis/ dis information available by the internet.
    IMHO

Quote What in the formula(s) you offer has changed from when "chemtrails" started to appear above most all of our skies?
    t(sec) = (m (kg) * Ht(kj/kg)) / P(watts)

where t is the time required for contrail
    dissipation(transformation), in seconds, m is the mass of the ice
    crystal in kilograms,
    Ht is the heat of transformation of ice in
    kilojoules per kilogram, and P is the power applied to the system in
    watts.

The bold section above is “what has changed” to answer your question, and I would suggest this has been caused by effectively the doubling of engine power output, which means the mass of the ice crystals in kilograms will also double, leading to bigger trails requiring a greater amount of kilojoules/kg to disperse these trails.

A single aircraft flying between points A and B would have minimum effect in increasing cloud cover. However many members in the US talk about criss crosses in the skies and lines of jet trails.

Therefore larger trails caused by larger power output, and reduced separation over parts of North America and parts of Europe would in turn cause the time taken (duration) for total cloud cover to occur to be decreased.

IMHO.

Quote I am not a scientist ... but I don't see anything in the formula(s) you present that had any reason to morph into something different since "chemtrails" started to appear.
    I would agree.

Quote Lastly ... what from said formula(s) explain the aluminum/barium/other residue that has appeared on the ground???
    Dont know.

Quote Anyway, going through other posts in that thread you will remember a few posts about planes "turning on and off" chemtrails as I have witnessed many many times over the last few years as well being photograghed extensively.

Logic would suggest that would not be explained in the mass of the ice crystals.
    Calz,

Last week you asked what had changed over the last twenty years and I posted a reply. This week you ask the same question and the reply is the same. It doesn’t change by the week. Did you expect a different answer?

You asked this question last week and so it’s the same answer.

The “turning on and off” is due to changes in the atmosphere.
    Even just for a few seconds or just that little ever so small part of the airmass.

Quote Planes are often witnessed circling back over an area to make checkerboard patterns (no not circling an airport waiting to land).
    Do you have any examples pictures, even just example pictures, lets discuss, checkerboard patterns sound like crossing airways to me.

Calz, what is happening is that we are being lied to each and very hour of every day. We all know that. Obama birth certificate, Osama death certificate, its never ending. It’s the same with this. Now I happen to know from my professional experience that this is all BS. Most people actually know about latent heat and how clouds are formed etc, they did this in school, its just it needs to be applied to this concept. I don’t know about DNA or farming, computing astrophysics or how to bake bread.

I learn from others on the forum and this is my small and thoroughly unpopular contribution to the forum! None of this is happening, the ptb are using the lack of general understanding on this subject and perhaps many more to scare the human population. It’s psy ops and brainwashing. The web is full of it mostly on trash truth sites, you know the ones I mean, but I was a bit surprised seeing this on Avalon. We’re supposed to be a bit above all that, and so Im trying on this closed forum to expose this.

In post #21 I introduced this concept of the “living atmosphere” to try and build a picture in peoples minds that the heavens are like a coral reef, and that all these changes have a direct effect our lives. Without cloud we have no rain and without rain we have no food.

This is what is explained in #21, with scientific documentation. I urge you to read it understand how clouds are formed and in so doing you will also understand how contrails are formed. It will all become clearer. They gave you peak oil swine flu and all the other rubbish. The public swallowed it all till someone said Stop. That what I’m doing here on Avalon. The ptb have control of our mind's, remember what Charles told Bill “they are drinking scotch smoking cigar’s and laughing at us”

Quote Lastly ... as you know there are infinite tests and studies done on the residue that falls to the ground. I failed alchemy 101 but doesn't seem likely ice crystals turn to aluminum/barium and all the others.

These are some of the things that simply don't add up (from a non scientific observational vantage point).
    I’m not talking here about crop spraying, or cloud seeding or the military using chaff dispensers, clearly this is happening all over the world.

I’ve no idea how these chemical compounds are found. In #58 I suggested that the Hadley Cell situated 10 miles above the US was responsible for sand and dust deposits. Many found that highly amusing, so when the cattle in North Dakota turn up with the same disease as the beast’s in Central America or when possible radiation in Japan ends up in Florida you might just wonder how that happens.

Aluminum and Barium is reported where? Do we have any records of this, and I really mean statistics, how many reports, frequency of report, 58,000 flights take place in North America each day so it can’t be that hard to find on the basis of what believed on this forum. Is that unreasonable?

To my knowledge none of this has been found in Europe, I don’t know about Australia.

Why don’t we divide America into the time zones and see how many reports per zone. It would be a worthwhile exercise.
    Last edited by Fred259; 6th May 2011 at 12:38.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Calz (7th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Calz,

Last week you asked what had changed over the last twenty years and I posted a reply. This week you ask the same question and the reply is the same. It doesn’t change by the week. Did you expect a different answer?
    Nope. However I did respond to 3 of the 4 and you did not respond in turn (unless I missed it somewhere).

#2 I passed on because I had no idea what you were talking about.

#4 regarding the internet is too vague to respond to.

#1 and #3 were a measure of degree (in my logical application) not a matter for the phenomenon to suddenly appear.

If you can elaborate then please do. I would not have the expertise to confirm or disagree ... perhaps someone else here could.

Quote The “turning on and off” is due to changes in the atmosphere.
    Even just for a few seconds or just that little ever so small part of the airmass.
    So all the times I have seen (for several years now) chemtrails starting when a plane starts crossing over my city then stopping afterwards is due to the atmosphere?

Hmmmm

Quote Do you have any examples pictures, even just example pictures, lets discuss, checkerboard patterns sound like crossing airways to me.
    There are many many examples of this in posted photos and videos. If you have not seen that type of phenomenon then you are either not paying attention or else not being honest.

Quote Calz, what is happening is that we are being lied to each and very hour of every day. We all know that. Obama birth certificate, Osama death certificate, its never ending. It’s the same with this. Now I happen to know from my professional experience that this is all BS.
    On this we are in complete agreement. I give you the Art Bell *ding ding ding*

Quote The ptb have control of our mind's, remember what Charles told Bill “they are drinking scotch smoking cigar’s and laughing at us”
    another *ding ding ding* ... Charles was not necessary for that.

Quote Aluminum and Barium is reported where? Do we have any records of this, and I really mean statistics, how many reports, frequency of report, 58,000 flights take place in North America each day so it can’t be that hard to find on the basis of what believed on this forum. Is that unreasonable?
    58,000 flights don't dump chemtrials ... is that unreasonable???

Are you denying the existance of Aluminum and Barium???

You were all over the Ice thread on chemtrails ... are you suggesting the many links there regarding the metallic deposits are wrong???

Hmmmmm

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

blufire (6th May 2011), Fred259 (6th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

So based on what I've read and what we already know to be true.

Let's put a little intuitive speculation into play. Using our logical intuition and what we already know.

Flouride in the water is a by product of aluminum smelting. Aluminum acts a brain/memory/intelligence depressor. Which is why we find its bi product in our drinking water. Aluminum in the sky is not a naturally occurring state, someone has imposed artificial conditions to put it there. Either through design or accident.

Where does our drinking water come from. It falls from the sky. Cloud condensation.The same place where ALUMINUM is being dumped either by design or accident. In the sky where clouds are. Which through condensation and evaporation eventually result in our ground water (drinking supply)

So while we can contaminate our municipal drinking supplies directly with aluminum byproduct its a bit harder to contaminate individual wells and independent sources of water. So we may take another means to make sure everyone is given an equal dose We may not share the same water supply but we all share the same sky and ultimately the sky is where ALL water comes from through the process of evaporation and condensation.

30. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    So based on what I've read and what we already know to be true.

Let's put a little intuitive speculation into play. Using our logical intuition and what we already know.

Flouride in the water is a by product of aluminum smelting. Aluminum acts a brain/memory/intelligence depressor. Which is why we find its bi product in our drinking water. Aluminum in the sky is not a naturally occurring state, someone has imposed artificial conditions to put it there. Either through design or accident.

Where does our drinking water come from. It falls from the sky. Cloud condensation.The same place where ALUMINUM is being dumped either by design or accident. In the sky where clouds are. Which through condensation and evaporation eventually result in our ground water (drinking supply)

So while we can contaminate our municipal drinking supplies directly with aluminum byproduct its a bit harder to contaminate individual wells and independent sources of water. So we may take another means to make sure everyone is given an equal dose We may not share the same water supply but we all share the same sky and ultimately the sky is where ALL water comes from through the process of evaporation and condensation.
    Flouride is added by many cities ... no controversy there.

Aluminum falling into our water supply does not help matters.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast