+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to defeat the evil alien controllers

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default How to defeat the evil alien controllers

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...y-dark-forces/

Planet Earth now under siege by very Dark Forces

..... This Bloodline group of soulless, pure sociopaths has a detailed inter-generational plan to dominate and purge the human race, which becomes obvious from a careful study of history.....

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:13 am
    They are not soulless. They are heartless. They have souls and that is how you attack them. Notice how they observe certain rules or laws very strictly. For example, they have to tell you that they are going to attack you before the actual attack. The only reason they do this is because the consequences of not doing this will be very dire for them. Right? That means that they fear someone or something out there. And who might that be? There are entities who enforce universal law here. Call it God if you like but I understand, like all good managers, God delegates the work down to others.

There is a very good reason why they stay hidden. If we knew there was an intelligence, a consciousness, say a group of evil aliens, which was directing and organising the bad things going on in this world, we’d do something about it. But when they are hidden, we remain oblivious of their presence.

If these evil aliens harm us without cause, we can ask the enforcers of universal law to take them to the back of the woodshed for due punishment. But (1) we do not know they exist and (2) we do not know we can call the cosmic cops even if we discover they exist. Result? The world as we know it.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:24 am
    We can reach out to these enforcers of universal law. Each one of us. Just do so with your mind. If you set the intention to contacting them, they’ll ‘hear’ you. Even if you are not that psychic and you cannot ‘hear’ telepathic messages, you can send them. You can file a peitition with them if you believe that universal law has been broken.

I’ve been getting a lot of attacks lately and on the first strike, I filed a petition upstairs. I said I have done nothing against them and yet they did XXX against me. I asked that all the parties involved with the attack be hauled before the celestrial courts and be tried for their crimes against me. And just to make sure they got really heavy sentences, I asked for all their crimes against humanity and the planet to be taken into consideration. As part of the human race, I have every right to petition for their crimes against humanity and the planet to be considered.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:33 am
    And I have been getting results. I recommend this tactic to everyone here. I’ve refined it further in the past few days. Remember how they must tell you their plans before they put them into action? You file the petition before the attack.

Everything is known upstairs. There are no secrets from God. But because of the non-intervention law, the upholders of universal law do not act until someone complaints and asks for it.

So tell them that XXX attack is about to be made on you and ask that they take all action needed to prevent it from happening. Ask for all who are connected with planning that attack to be caught, tried and sentenced. And don’t forget to say thanks.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:42 am
    This planet is like a nursery. We are the infants and the negative aliens are like 10 years old who have invaded the nursery and installed a terror regime. We do not have the means to fight back against the 10 year old. So what can we do?

Although we are not aware of their presence, there are adults here. They watch and observe the goings on. There are rules and they also observe them. One important rule is that of free will. The Illuminati know this and it’s because of this that they guide us into make bad choices of our own free will. OK, they bend the rules with the mind control and manipulation but this free will principle is very, very important.

The adults will only intervene when they are asked to do so. You MUST ask. Report transgression to the adults and ask for the 10 year old to be dealt with in the most appropriate way. It really works. Don’t worry so much about the cut outs. You need their ET sponsors to be terminated.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:53 am
    There’s people out there who urge others to go round saying I object to this and I object to that and i withdraw my consent to this and that and the others. Don’t bother. They are so far gone that they couldn’t give a toss when you say that. We have reached the stage where you must ask for the adults to deal with them. This planet has gone so tits up because people have not asked the higher powers to take these negative aliens out of the the nursery. Name a specific offence and ask for all the offending parties involved to be caught and tried, not just for that specific offence but also for all their crimes etc. The reason for naming a specific offence is for them to find the entities involved – that’s all. When there is an attack, an energetic connection has been made.

Treat them as the cosmic cops. Call them and report the crime that has been committed.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:56 am
    You’d probably find that they have been itching to take the bullies out but because no-one has reported any offences with them, they are unable to act. So do them a favour and file a report which gives them the legal right to take the bullies away. And don’t forget to say thanks.

CoJonesGrandes June 14, 2016 at 11:58 am
    What has happened here was planned by negative aliens in the higher dimensions. All we can see is the 3D result. Let’s use the analogy of a role-playing computer game. You enter a new area and are attacked by a bunch of zombies. You hack and slash and kill a never ending horde of zombies. They just keep coming and coming. This is a puzzle and obviously you haven’t found the solution. You have to find the necromancer at the back who is resurrecting these zombies and sending them to attack you. Once you kill that one, then you kill the zombies. End of level. The human cut outs are the zombies. Their ET masters are the necromancer. Kill the puppet master and the puppets are powerless.

CoJonesGrandes June 14, 2016 at 12:07 pm
    We humans do not have the skill set to kill entities in a higher dimension ourselves. As Duff said, they are non corporeal entities. But they are not non corporeal to beings of the same dimension as themselves. So we reach out to benevolent beings in the higher dimensions for help. That is why you have to put the request out to the cosmic cops. It really works. I’ve had one group that’s been harassing me for the past 8 months. I kept fire fighting what they were causing until recently when I found that I can reach out to ask for them to be caught, tried and hopefully terminated. A young mantid visited me a couple of nights ago demanding a fight because it was very upset with me. I think the rest of his collective were caught and deep fried, leaving him behind. So go forth and petition upstairs for action.

CoJonesGrandes June 14, 2016 at 12:51 pm

At least I think it was a mantid. I couldn’t see it as it was non corporeal. It was just a psychic perception.

CoJonesGrandes June 15, 2016 at 6:15 am
    And we have been told that the solution is very simple and well within our grasp. We only have to find it. The message is in “Day of the Triffids” and “Mars Attacks”

CoJonesGrandes June 17, 2016 at 6:02 am
    If we are to successfully prosecute the cabal, we need to strip them of their personal demonic bodyguards to leave them butt naked. I am not that conversant with universal law, but I expect there must be some transgression of sorts when an entity interferes with domestic issues on other people’s planet/dimension, such as blocking criminals from being brought to justice. Such bodyguards can go back in time to change reality, kill or harm people who threaten the person they are protecting etc. So you must strip the Illuminati of their evil alien bodyguards before you can even hope to prosecute them.

CoJonesGrandes June 17, 2016 at 6:14 am
    If you do it correctly, you can even ask for thought crimes to be prosecuted. Let me explain what I did.

I was given notice that they will block me from accessing one of my financial accounts. So I asked for a huge notice to be placed in my information field stating that I will not tolerate anyone stealing my money or blocking me from using my money as I wish – equivalent to ‘do not step on my grass’. I also asked for the notice to also say that if anyone persists despite this warning, they may forfeit their souls – ‘trespassers may be prosecuted’. This way, I have given due warning and there is no way anyone can claim that I have consented to them stealing my money or blocking me from accessing money.

Now here is the kicker – I put a request to the enforcers of universal law. Remember that there are no secrets from God. The second they think of anything, God also knows of it. I asked the enforcers that if they become aware of any plans to steal my money etc,, to please do everything within their power to prevent such plans from coming to fruition. This way, they get caught on the thought crime.

CoJonesGrandes June 17, 2016 at 6:27 am
    We have been given free will on this planet. We get to choose what we want. If they do not respect our choice, they are breaking the local law here. If they switch the votes in elections and referenda to give us a result that is different to what we chose, we should be able to bring about a successful prosecution of all the evil alien overlords who have any involvement in any way with such crimes.

I suggest people put out protective requests that all ET intending to interfere with our free will choice in whatever voting is coming up (eg Brexit) be removed and tried. If they encouraged their human cut outs to nobble our votes or have anything to do with facilitating such corruption, ask for them to be done over. Take back our planet. If you do not care enough about your planet and your species to look after your own interests, you should not expect extra-terrestrials and other species to do this for you.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2016), BMJ (5th July 2016), Daozen (19th June 2016), ElfeMya (19th June 2016), Ines (19th June 2016), PRAGMAE (22nd June 2016), raff (19th June 2016), Shantsai (19th June 2016), Star Tsar (19th June 2016), TraineeHuman (20th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

Default Re: How to defeat the evil alien controllers

There is no 'evil aliens' behind everything, it's mostly heartless humans .

Believe me, the sociopaths will tell you otherwise . It maybe that these heartless people are connecting to something greater subconsciously but their Soul is unripe to contain the message .
    They go blindly trying to copy the systems. That's mechanical behaviour , why they don't try to settle down and communicate instead .
    They have no feel for advanced biological intelligence including themselves, quite yet .

This phenomenon and communication becomes gossip= misinterpretation of facts . Mis-representation of facts .

It's all one dimensional mirror , media mirror too , what appears here is your mind projection

Go to : the Hall of Mirrors

Imagine crystal ball around you , for your protection, at all times ::: ( . ) :::

Last edited by Agape; 19th June 2016 at 00:04.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ElfeMya (19th June 2016), Ines (19th June 2016), PurpleLama (19th June 2016), Star Tsar (19th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by King Arthur (here)

..... This Bloodline group of soulless, pure sociopaths has a detailed inter-generational plan to dominate and purge the human race, which becomes obvious from a careful study of history.....

[ ... and much more ... ]

A note in clarification: the post above features several comments by one reader ('CoJonesGrandes'), but this is not the article itself, by Preston James. That really needs to be read first, and it's here:

http://veteranstoday.com/2016/06/11/...ry-dark-forces

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (19th June 2016), Baby Steps (19th June 2016), Biff (19th June 2016), BMJ (5th July 2016), Buzzie (19th June 2016), DNA (19th June 2016), drneglector (19th June 2016), Ecnal61 (19th June 2016), ElfeMya (19th June 2016), Elisheva (19th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2016), gord (19th June 2016), Ines (19th June 2016), marique3652 (25th June 2016), Nan (19th June 2016), PRAGMAE (22nd June 2016), raff (19th June 2016), Savannah (19th June 2016), sheme (4th July 2016), Star Tsar (19th June 2016), Sunny (19th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear King Arthur, thank you for this interesting and insightful topic you have shared with us. It is encouraging to read your depth of understanding displayed on this issue in seeking help and redress on our current global sh#t sandwich that we are all being forced fed. I like your analogy of the nursery but my impression is that the "adults" will not take the naughty 10 year olds out of the equation. To use another anology when one is creating a meal of say soup the ingredients already introduced cannot be removed. Rather if the flavour is unpalatable then other flavours have to be added in order to make it enjoyable and digestible. Requesting support, protection and change is transformative but that only happens in my experience when physical action is taken. Heaven only assists us when we take the physical steps to produce what we have intoned or asked with an honest and benevolent intent that is to say to no detriment to anyone including the nasties who feed off of us. Free will is non negotiable as I understand it and all have this right whether we like it or not but knowing how ill will is generated and can transcend dimensions and find manifestation and form in this world, our current malignant predicament will not in my opinion continue for too long. Rather our thoughts, habits, attitudes and impatience are the one thing that is dragging out this painful process. Until we change ourselves and transform our lives and live as a community will these parasites no longer feed on our collective ignorance and unconscious. If love is the remedy then our engagement must be a daily living practice with the knowledge that this is the tool that will transform this dark world into a world of light. This world seems to be a factory of transforming all the ills and unresolved issues of the cosmos so these hardships and challenges will not be completed in the immediate future. But your excellent suggestion of asking support and guidance and to some extent redress from the source of (add whatever name one wishes to give ) for the benevolent being or creator of this creation is a worthy practice to include in our daily lives.
    Thank you.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Ecnal61 (19th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2016), Ines (24th June 2016), Michelle (19th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Cool Re: How to defeat the evil alien controllers

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    There is no 'evil aliens' behind everything, it's mostly heartless humans .
    Believe me, the sociopaths will tell you otherwise . It maybe that these heartless people are connecting to something greater subconsciously but their Soul is unripe to contain the message .
    They go blindly trying to copy the systems. That's mechanical behaviour , why they don't try to settle down and communicate instead .
    They have no feel for advanced biological intelligence including themselves, quite yet .
    This phenomenon and communication becomes gossip= misinterpretation of facts . Mis-representation of facts .
    It's all one dimensional mirror , media mirror too , what appears here is your mind projection
    Go to : the Hall of Mirrors

Imagine crystal ball around you , for your protection, at all times ::: ( . ) :::
    Wish it was that simple. But evidence shows there is more than we think about this BIG "puzzle" called "reality" for HUMANS with Souls. I wonder if we can still talk in terms of "Homo Sapiens"./

Kerry Cassidy explains some of those "puzzle" pieces: Human DNA.

Last edited by Ines; 19th June 2016 at 19:20.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ines For This Post:

Agape (24th June 2016), bettye198 (19th June 2016), TraineeHuman (20th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Hello Agape, your theory of a one dimensional mirror is part of a grander scheme. At least you have a piece of the pie. However, just as Godlove works thru humans, Evil fear works thru humans. We are not innately evil. We are gullible, weakened by our own fears and trials, we are hopeless in the face of uncertainty, we are attracted by instant gratification and we have forgotten ourselves. The whole memory loss should be a big component to why that ever happened. There is so much information about our history and the hundreds of tribes and galactic wars and how civilizations were lost and rebuilt and all because of the dominion of alien races from all Universes. We have been dumbed down over the millenia and have been prey. The worst was recent in Atlantis in the late 9000 BC. What better way to control and have that dominion by alien species than to capture the people, do massive surgical interventions to their DNA ( because off planet technology superseded our own) and take away our 12 + strands reducing us to 2? That was not a God thing.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

onawah (25th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is nice and all. But don't forget about the evil aliens that control the evil humans that have full rights to kill us, control our minds, and do anything to us because they are the human species themselves and therefore have free will to do whatever they want. So in the end, if other humans decide to harm us via EMF radiation, psychic attacks, they have all the rights and there on all we can do is advance our psyche ourselves so that we can defend ourselves during these psychic attacks.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Hello Agape, your theory of a one dimensional mirror is part of a grander scheme. At least you have a piece of the pie. However, just as Godlove works thru humans, Evil fear works thru humans. We are not innately evil. We are gullible, weakened by our own fears and trials, we are hopeless in the face of uncertainty, we are attracted by instant gratification and we have forgotten ourselves. The whole memory loss should be a big component to why that ever happened. There is so much information about our history and the hundreds of tribes and galactic wars and how civilizations were lost and rebuilt and all because of the dominion of alien races from all Universes. We have been dumbed down over the millenia and have been prey. The worst was recent in Atlantis in the late 9000 BC. What better way to control and have that dominion by alien species than to capture the people, do massive surgical interventions to their DNA ( because off planet technology superseded our own) and take away our 12 + strands reducing us to 2? That was not a God thing.

I'm not saying it is any sort of simple . In fact , establishing valid , functioning relationship with even one type of off-worlders would pose immense evolutionary advantage to the 'human race' as we understand it now .
    And it would of course, unlock the doors to understanding other forms of life , set space exploration to motion and much else.

There's so much you could learn from even one honest ET contact, about your own 'biological make-up' , your own and theirs , and where's a thin line and what are the options . Without mixing everything together.

Kerry who's very intelligent and loving being received this information that is being perpetuated among contactees for many decades now from multiple resources ,
    and it's original source goes somewhere to the channellers and contactees of old Ashtar command ( they go by many names).
    ET or not , they're not trustable source of information. They are sweet and play human minds like a violin.

I am completely independent ( or far as possible ) from any such source and my ET information is my /our own .

Likewise, I do not deny there were some attempts in genetic improvement of humanity carried on by some 'sister races' but unlike some of those posters above try to suggest , they were not 'massive' .
    In fact the tiniest of them probably played major role but not always did.

Those channelings and information sourcing on Atlantis and other similar historical convictions is circling around in many ( thousands of ) different forms for very long now. It was trendy even some 20 years ago when I started to teach and there's number of people who associate themselves and repeat the names of things and 'keep recalling' ( spiritually ) and 'seeing' things under certain mass influences , at all times.

I don't think I've ever had a chance to explain my case or information in proper because from any of your perspectives I represent utter minority .
    I do not 'just differ' in what I know and how I know and who am I but I'd love to pass all that information first through scientific scrutiny and language so there's something solid to base on here .

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Agape;1076975]
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="blue"]
    Kerry who's very intelligent and loving being received this information that is being perpetuated among contactees for many decades now from multiple resources ,
    and it's original source goes somewhere to the channellers and contactees of old Ashtar command ( they go by many names).
    ET or not , they're not trustable source of information. They are sweet and play human minds like a violin.
    I am completely independent ( or far as possible ) from any such source and my ET information is my /our own .
    Likewise, I do not deny there were some attempts in genetic improvement of humanity carried on by some 'sister races' but unlike some of those posters above try to suggest , they were not 'massive' . In fact the tiniest of them probably played major role but not always did.
    Those channelings and information sourcing on Atlantis and other similar historical convictions is circling around in many ( thousands of ) different forms for very long now. It was trendy even some 20 years ago when I started to teach and there's number of people who associate themselves and repeat the names of things and 'keep recalling' ( spiritually ) and 'seeing' things under certain mass influences , at all times.

I don't think I've ever had a chance to explain my case or information in proper because from any of your perspectives I represent utter minority .
    I do not 'just differ' in what I know and how I know and who am I but I'd love to pass all that information first through scientific scrutiny and language so there's something solid to base on here .
    Dear Agape: I absolutely respect your possition on this subject: "Alien controllers". Kerry Kassidy is a well informed person about whatever she talks in her Conferences, and I am sure she did her investigative research before her presentation in the video I posted.

That being said, my point is that we should accept already, we have become a "special race" precisely because of "Alien Genes" in our DNA. No, it isn´t "conspiracy theory" anymore, or just "chanelled" information or stories from Atlantis. THIS ARE SCIENTIFIC FACTS, found in the last 13 years of Research in the Human Genome Project (you can google it´s page).

If you want to know more about what very known Scientists are saying, I live you this links, with information about the research made and their findings:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ncia_adn08.htm

http://rense.com/general74/d3af.htm

http://www.ancient-code.com/scientis...ent-engineers/

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Cool Re: How to defeat the evil alien controllers

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by King Arthur (here)

[ ... and much more ... ]

A note in clarification: the post above features several comments by one reader ('CoJonesGrandes'), but this is not the article itself, by Preston James. That really needs to be read first, and it's here:

http://veteranstoday.com/2016/06/11/...ry-dark-forces

PAY ATTENTION to this Clarification by Bill Ryan.
    This is the point of the Thread... NOT the "commentaries" of CojonesGrandes".

If you already read the "links" I posted before, by now you should know that WE ALL ARE "HUMAN HYBRIDS". Including of course, those "controllers of the world" called Cabal, Illuminati or RKM(Rotschild Khazarian Mafia): this are Satanist Whorshipers "bloodlines" that since thousands of years back, were "manipulated" by negative ET´s and they think and believe they are decendents from their "Gods" and they "have the right" to enslave Humanity. They are servers and minions of the Draco Empire, and all are being defeated, in the war for the control of our planet, Earth.
    Last edited by Ines; 24th June 2016 at 23:47.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Ines;1077034]
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="blue"]
    Likewise, I do not deny there were some attempts in genetic improvement of humanity carried on by some 'sister races' but unlike some of those posters above try to suggest , they were not 'massive' . In fact the tiniest of them probably played major role but not always did.

Dear Agape: I absolutely respect your possition on this subject: "Alien controllers". Kerry Kassidy is a well informed person about whatever she talks in her Conferences, and I am sure she did her investigative research before her presentation in the video I posted.

That being said, my point is that we should accept already, we have become a "special race" precisely because of "Alien Genes" in our DNA. No, it isn´t "conspiracy theory" anymore, or just "chanelled" information or stories from Atlantis. THIS ARE SCIENTIFIC FACTS, found in the last 13 years of Research in the Human Genome Project (you can google it´s page).

If you want to know more about what very known Scientists are saying, I live you this links, with information about the research made and their findings:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ncia_adn08.htm

http://rense.com/general74/d3af.htm

http://www.ancient-code.com/scientis...ent-engineers/

Thank you Ines , I've been working on the same topic for many years now . So read thousands of pages worth of information too

but I have my own , ET data and witness testimony out there as well

( vis the Bodhgaya ET event report )

I like to keep my data isolated till can be assessed and explored better way . I have some communication with some scientists but we are still discussing the very basics.

May the Rainbow coloured diamond light of the central Universe defeat the powers of darkness forever . May the light of the truth shine through ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th June 2016), Ines (24th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

More from CoJonesGrandes:

CoJonesGrandes June 18, 2016 at 4:53 pm
    Heard rumour that cabal are looting planet to flee to Mars base. Do everything you can to stop them. Petition for help.

CoJonesGrandes June 21, 2016 at 10:29 am
    When you enter an area to clear out the enemy, you invariably have to go back to cover the ground again to catch those you missed the first time round. You now need to make a catch-all request to pick up those that are still out there.

According to the author of TEXT (available at 3108dotinfo);
    Extremely serious crimes against GOD and Humanity can be punished by the Ultimate Penalty known as Absolute Instant Death or “AID” …. Examples of such crimes would be ….., deliberate and intentional violations of the “Prime Directive” of IGC ….

THE PRIME DIRECTIVE, IGC:
    “CONSPIRACY TO INHIBIT THE FORWARD EVOLUTIONARY PROGRESS OF A CLASS I LIFE FORM IS NOT ALLOWED. THE PENALTY IS ‘AID’ TO BE EXECUTED AGAINST ALL MEMBERS OF THE OFFENDING GROUP”

Violations of the prime directive are cases such as:

Using Magic, Sorcery and the like to enslave souls and use them for slaves.

Using technology such as implants to influence or control people.

Using mind-control drugs on people against their will.

Using any other technique which has the end effect of halting a souls forward progress and throwing him into a state of stagnation or negative evolution.

CoJonesGrandes June 21, 2016 at 10:52 am

You should note that when you ask for all those who have impeded or halted humanity’s evolution to be prosecuted, you should make your request as broad and as far reaching as possible. For example, make the request across all time, not just for those here now. Also bear in mind that those who have plotted against humanity may be far away, having sent their representatives here to harm us. Get all of them.

They have put up technology in the higher dimensions that harm us. Such tech includes those that harvest our energy, those that knock us down when we advance on a spiritual path, those which block people from unifying, those that distort our views of the opposite gender etc. We can deal with the stuff in 3D but not those in the higher dimensions. So ask for all such impediments to our spiritual evolution to be removed now.

CoJonesGrandes June 23, 2016 at 12:40 am
    Once you have cleared out an area, you need to secure it. You don’t want any Johnny-come-lately aliens showing up with bright ideas of enslaving us all over again. So make the necessary protective requests to prevent that from ever happening to humanity and this planet. Get all potential marauders before they strike.

CoJonesGrandes July 2, 2016 at 7:20 am
    If the necromancers have gone, let’s look at the zombies.. Preston James claims that they are soulless. It’s possible that some of the public figures have no souls. Springmeier has written of clones, synthetic humans and organic robots. These have no souls, being only bio-robots. But it’s likely that we will find an ensouled human somewhere along the chain of command. So let’s go after them on a soul level.

These bloodline families have built up a colossal infrastructure of control over the rest of humanity. They control our politicians, our armies, our media, our education, our law enforcement agencies, our courts, our religious leaders etc. It is a huge task to fight such a formidable and entrenched enemy.

So let’s consider asymmetrical warfare tactics. Where are they most vulnerable? I have pointed out that there is something or someone they fear. The magic word here is ‘karma’

CoJonesGrandes July 2, 2016 at 7:26 am
    They have built up a massive karmic debt for which they have not been called to account. Their collaboration with Satan and these negative aliens have enabled them to postpone payment on their karmic debts. But the debt is still there, hanging like a Damoclean sword over their heads. Their demonic masters have kept the sword from falling. These humans have mortgaged and remortgaged their souls ad infinitum without making payment on their karmic debts. Cut the rope now and let the sword drop! They owe a huge karmic debt to us personally, to our ancestors, to humanity, to humanity’s forbears and to the planet. We want justice and we want it now.

CoJonesGrandes July 2, 2016 at 7:29 am
    Petition God and/or the heavenly beings who administer justice; those who see that karmic debts are paid. Point out that we have been used and abused for a long time by a small group of people who have used their association with more advanced species to enslave us. We have been grievously wronged and we seek redress. Ask for a review of the karmic debts of all members of these bloodline families and all their friends, associates, collaborators, servants and employees etc. Request that these debts now be paid off in full without any further delay. They are deadbeat debtors and we ask for all their karmic debts to us to be paid NOW. In full. We ask that they make full restitution to their victims now. Pay as much as they can in this lifetime and the rest later at the earliest opportunity.

CoJonesGrandes July 2, 2016 at 7:31 am
    If we see injustice, ask for all parties involved to be made to pay all their karmic debts immediately. If we see news readers telling us a pack of lies, ask for their karmic records to be reviewed and payment extracted for their debts to us. If we find that our politicians are corrupt and do not discharge their oaths of office, do the same again. When we see organised gangs of paedophiles in high office, protecting their fellow paedophiles, ask God for justice for all parties involved. Since we get no justice in the courts of man, we apply to the spiritual courts to nail these souls.

And don’t forget to say thank you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread