Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Default Re: Integrity

Quote Posted by litmus (here)
    Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Quote do you consider or hope that the avalon forum posts will follow a "scientific" standard, and camelot posts more the "spiritual"?

Critical thinking, common-sense and rational are worthy tools to have in your arsenal, along with intuition and heart felt energy...find a balance with these abilities and one will do very well with any endevour.

Ross.
    this has gotta be a joke.. if it is its clever

No joke my friend, my observations with all dealings in life.

Ross

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Gardener (22nd April 2011), gigha (22nd April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (23rd April 2011), sllim11 (24th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, what you said resonates so much with me.

Please let me share my experience a bit here: in 2008,on random internet reading, I learnt the fact that financial collapse was engineered and the way how monetary systems worked is not the same as what we usually expected. Being stupid and naive, I started to inform and discuss what I have learnt with my close friends in manner as sincere as I could, hoping we all could take necessary precautions financially. The response I got was totally out of my expectation, I was ridiculed, attacked, labelled as conspiracy theorist. I was very upset, confused and started to ask myself: "I did it all from good will, even if you don't believe and agree with me, do I deserved to be attacked in these emotional and hateful ways". It took me quite some time to understand that people have their own expectation of life and reality. And the belief is usually pretty firmed. Whenever the line is crossed, quite common people will just pick up their swords, fire saber and fight.

Inspired by Buddhism philosophy, I later learnt throughout our life it is inevitable that we need to part with old friends, and connect with new companies with similar “vibration”. We did not make the call because of anger/hatred. We make the call simply because we understand that in order to complete our learning on planet Earth, we need to make the choice. In my later search of truth, I found and connected with Project Camelot and then Project Avalon. It is truly amazed that people in this territory can discuss highly controversial issues in such an intellectual and respectful way, I have never seen anywhere else on this planet. The experience of my staying here always reminds me of how important it is to shape and divert our own ego in such a balance way that, we don’t go against our true feelings too much and yet we could together make this transitional period a success

Wisky

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wisky For This Post:

Caren (23rd April 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), write4change (31st December 2011), Yoda (22nd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Something else is going on here - more to do with spiritual 'vibe' rather than intellectual analysis or grasp of raw information.
    do you consider or hope that the avalon forum posts will follow a "scientific" standard, and camelot posts more the "spiritual"?
    No - that's not what I'm saying at all!

I was referring to the phenomenon of separation... and the regrouping, in new configurations, of friends, relationships and allies.

Old friends, who I never hurt or harmed, have recently been unable to understand me: and I can't understand them, either.

What I'm saying is that this failure to understand is nothing to do with failure of intellect: it's to do with a disharmony of something else entirely.

We're singing in different keys: talking in different languages: or trying to accompany a piano with uilleann pipes. It's a spiritual mismatch: not an intellectual one.

It's not even about right or left brain: I think there's something completely different going on at the moment, which is gathering momentum and gaining in amplitude.

Many of you will know that I've recently got to know Inelia quite well. When I first met her, she explained to me that the way each person sees her is a mirror. They only see themselves.

It took a while for me to fully understand this. Initially, I thought that this was a kind of interesting poetic metaphor.

But I came to realize that what she was describing is a remarkable phenomenon that is literally true in her case: and that, at least partially (and maybe more than partially), this also applies to myself, and of course some other people, too. To consider this in all its aspects is more than fascinating.

This is now rather off-topic, and will be included in the seminars Inelia and I will be giving (starting in Sacramento on 30 April) - but there's an aspect of human comprehension that is neither intellectual nor intuitive, but is something ese: it just knows. It recognizes. It realizes. It's operating at a higher level than intuition - and at a much higher level than intellect.

Intellect is valuable (like having a fast computer processor) - but is way over-rated. The processor is nothing without good programs. And the processor and programs are nothing without the operator.

The 'operator', of course, is the unharnessed, unencumbered spiritual being. The program is the mind (which may contain all kinds of bugs, viruses, glitches, redundant files, and recurring errors, some of them major): the intellect is the brain (which may be fast or slow).

But the operator is now making the difference. The operator can see - or not see, understand, or not understand. The operator is what we resonate with in people once we transcend all the other stuff that just gets in the way.

To call it how I think it is: the regroupings, the new friendships and relationships, and the re-arranged alliances are manifestations and reflections of us as spiritual beings. Not of anything else.

If this is what I feel this is, this is an enormously important development. It's hard to talk about this in anything other than metaphor. Some of you will grasp what I'm saying - and I welcome your mirroring.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd April 2011 at 08:32.

6. The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

000 (22nd April 2011), 7eagle14 (22nd April 2011), aikisaw (22nd April 2011), araucaria (22nd April 2011), astrid (22nd April 2011), Beloved (22nd April 2011), blufire (23rd April 2011), Caren (23rd April 2011), Carmen (24th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd April 2011), Clover (22nd April 2011), cowens66 (23rd April 2011), dan i el (22nd April 2011), Davidallany (22nd April 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd April 2011), Ella (22nd April 2011), elysian (22nd April 2011), finally there!!! (22nd April 2011), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Heart-2-Heart (22nd April 2011), Heartsong (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), Hybrid5226 (23rd April 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Isthatso (23rd April 2011), jjl (22nd April 2011), John Parslow (24th April 2011), jorr lundstrom (22nd April 2011), kaatje (24th April 2011), karelia (22nd April 2011), ketikoti (23rd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Mad Hatter (22nd April 2011), magicmanx (22nd April 2011), Magnus (22nd April 2011), mirrirocks (22nd April 2011), MMA_Fan (22nd April 2011), mosquito (23rd April 2011), NancyV (22nd April 2011), NinJin (26th April 2011), Nortreb (22nd April 2011), Pani (22nd April 2011), panopticon (24th April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), Professor (22nd April 2011), Reinhard (22nd April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (23rd April 2011), Rosco1 (22nd April 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), Sebastion (22nd April 2011), SHAPE (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), sllim11 (24th April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), Spirithorse (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (22nd April 2011), tgn333 (22nd April 2011), ulli (23rd April 2011), winnasboy (22nd April 2011), Woody (22nd April 2011), write4change (31st December 2011), Yoda (22nd April 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Right, right, right... the unencumbered one allowing for the free flow of energy without stops or ridges/dams: what comes in goes back out unaltered. Hence nothing to grab on in the ways of control whether technological or psychical... very, very interesting.

Well, that's a whole different realm of integrity in itself... so it might not be off topic after all ;-)

Man! How to talk about something with no words known to describe it?
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd April 2011 at 09:28.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Yoda (22nd April 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

G’day one and all, forgive me being presumptuous but here ismy tuppence worth from a relative Avalon newbie...

With regard to the thread subject matter ie ‘Integrity’ Ifully concur with that definition. For me the art of ‘walking your talk’ wasconsolidated via a Forum(EST) training course I did many moons ago and for the handful of people that opted to take onthe lesson by baring ones heart and soul in front of a room full of 300strangers it was very profound.

The downside to integrating this process in my life was tohave some people say I’d become a self opinionated outspoken pr!ck. So be it.As long as I have spoken my truth as I know it to be I get to sleep well atnight. Employers also have a tendency to view this as not being a team playerto which I usually respond I know ‘Their is no I in team’ but there is me andif this is team lemming then I simply want to make sure fearless leader haslistened to all available input!!
    The other really useful advice pointed out by Bill and many othermembers is the necessity to take what resonates and leave the rest. To this I would add that if like me you are disadvantaged byonly knowing one language then be extremely careful when trying to read betweenthe lines of one you are not native too.
    One of my earliest interactions on the board was withsomeone whom I percieved as being sarcastic. I went into bat on the subjectmatter but unfortunately found myself playing the man and not the ball. Myapologies to Bob for that.

Another incident of that nature occurred simply due tohaving not made my position clear enough by attempting to keep posts short assome members had complained about lengthy posts. This then raises that as anissue. For those that prefer not to read longer posts, perhaps you might liketo consider that sometimes to portray an idea adequately a certain amount ofcontext is required.

Using this post as an example I was initially going to saynothing more than...
    “The opposite of a profound truth is another profound truth”Neils Bohr /sarc “Secrets arethe first bastion of the inept” /sarc

but taking that approach how many of you would havediscerned what I really meant??

Anyhow, anyone of you would be welcomed into my very humbleabode but you may find yourself subjected to very robust discussion on why youmay or may not hold a particular position on certain subject matter.
    If I preface my post with “Putting on my devils advocate hat”and you find what follows disconcerting please accept that it is only in thespirit of me attempting to ascertain why and how deeply held your belief may beso that I might learn accordingly since to paraphrase yet another of myfavourite quotes...

“If the facts change I change my position, what do you do?”

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2011), mosquito (23rd April 2011), NancyV (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), winnasboy (22nd April 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Quote If this is what I feel this is, this is an enormously important development. It's hard to talk about this in anything other than metaphor. Some of you will grasp what I'm saying - and I welcome your mirroring.
    Thanks .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd April 2011 at 13:24. Reason: fix quote'ing

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), Yoda (22nd April 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member litmus's Avatar
    Thanks

i implied that my question was regarding you entire post. and i didnt intend to.
    lol, but i like where that went better.

and i agree with you comment " but there's an aspect of human comprehension that is neither intellectual nor intuitive, but is something ese: it just knows"
    does this also relate to a few things charles mentioned briefly. nevermind im mixing the machine he spoke of up with this.
    Last edited by litmus; 22nd April 2011 at 17:35.
    |.|-,_ _ _
    |||_|||L|_\

14. Link to Post #68
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ryan
    Something else is going on here - more to do with spiritual 'vibe' rather than intellectual analysis or grasp of raw information.
    I understand what you are saying. Its not rocket science.

Purges occur for many reasons and they are always justified in some way or another. People do not like dissent and react accordingly. Sometimes its against Trotskyites, sometimes its against the perceived spiritually different. A perceived threat of some kind is dealt with accordingly and an excuse is made. The sycophantic are as safe as houses. There are many of these on every Bill or Kerry thread. Then there are other truthful members who risk purging because of their honesty and integrity.

Integrity is not associated with sycophants.

In the 'new age' it is because of supposed spiritual differences that we indulge in purges. Very hard to prove spiritual differences. To prove that one is more spiritually advanced than another and to claim that they are the 'other' as a result. Its like using a dream as evidence for something...how can you do that? How do you prove that you really had a dream and are not making it up?

Many will not post on this thread, because they will be afraid to speak, in case they are the next one to be purged. But then, you can clean up a thread and delete the evidence so that it will appear as if nothing at all happened. Just another disappearance......That shows a style of integrity doesn't it??????

The sycophants will continue to post without fear.

I'm not attacking any named individual in this post. My posts don't usually contain names or 'you'. I challenge ideas not people and this confuses some members and they come back with personal attacks against me. I don't always get it right, but I aim to get it right.

I am here and remain here because of posters like 9Eagle9, Selene, Lord Sidious, Fred259.....Heavens....just look at my friend list please, there are many more members that keep me here reading their thoughts. I love all of these people for being here.

I thank Bill for providing the opportunity for this forum to exist. I am not here because of Bill's wisdom, or his personality or his opinions or judgements. I am here because of the members and their thoughts and friendship....some mods included.

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Thanks again Bill
    I really like the Computer comparison with humans. I believe we either created computers in our own image or maybe it is just the way life works (as a fractal pattern, nature repeating it self on all levels).
    In these times we as operators are all trying to find compatible software to connect with through our computers.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

dan i el (22nd April 2011), Gaia (24th April 2011), Yoda (22nd April 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Does the separation occur between the "knowing" and "unknowing"?
    I mean people, not the concept, those that innately "know" and those that don't yet.
    I'm not speaking of a new elitism, I know perfectly well where I fall. No illusions there. But I am trying to understand where the separation takes place.
    Thanks for the thread Bill.
    Last edited by jjl; 22nd April 2011 at 10:02.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Astra (22nd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), K626 (22nd April 2011), sllim11 (24th April 2011), Yoda (22nd April 2011)

19. Link to Post #71
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)

Purges occur for many reasons and they are always justified in some way or another. People do not like dissent and react accordingly. Sometimes its against Trotskyites, sometimes its against the perceived spiritually different. A perceived threat of some kind is dealt with accordingly and an excuse is made. The sycophantic are as safe as houses. There are many of these on every Bill or Kerry thread. Then there are other truthful members who risk purging because of their honesty and integrity.

In the 'new age' it is because of supposed spiritual differences that we indulge in purges. Very hard to prove spiritual differences. To prove that one is more spiritually advanced than another and to claim that they are the 'other' as a result. Its like using a dream as evidence for something...how can you do that? How do you prove that you really had a dream and are not making it up?

Many will not post on this thread, because they will be afraid to speak, in case they are the next one to be purged. But then, you can clean up a thread and delete the evidence so that it will appear as if nothing at all happened. Just another disappearance......That shows a style of integrity doesn't it??????

I'm not attacking any named individual in this post. My posts don't usually contain names or 'you'. I challenge ideas not people and this confuses some members and they come back with personal attacks against me. I don't always get it right, but I aim to get it right.

I am here and remain here because of posters like 9Eagle9, Selene, Lord Sidious, Fred259.....Heavens....just look at my friend list please, there are many more members that keep me here reading their thoughts. I love all of these people for being here.

I thank Bill for providing the opportunity for this forum to exist. I am not here because of Bill's wisdom, or his personality or his opinions or judgements. I am here because of the members and their thoughts and friendship....some mods included.

Thanks for your clarity.....
    EMVs - Designers of Solar Systems & James Horak
    www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com
    http://www.om-page.de/
    "Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas
    to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label
    of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem
    important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost."

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to torzbc For This Post:

Buchanan561 (23rd April 2011), Cottage Rose (22nd April 2011), Gaia (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Icecold (22nd April 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd April 2011), luciole (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), winnasboy (22nd April 2011)

21. Link to Post #72
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Old friends, who I never hurt or harmed, have recently been unable to understand me: and I can't understand them, either.

What I'm saying is that this failure to understand is nothing to do with failure of intellect: it's to do with a disharmony of something else entirely.
    Right on Bill. That is exactly what has been happening in my life lately. Very good friends can't relate with me, and I can't with them. I feel a great energy drain when around them, it's as though they became lifeless or lacking energy. I have never seen it before recent times though.

Quote If this is what I feel this is, this is an enormously important development. It's hard to talk about this in anything other than metaphor. Some of you will grasp what I'm saying - and I welcome your mirroring.
    Bill, my first awareness is chakras.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 22nd April 2011 at 10:02.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Caren (23rd April 2011), Heartsong (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), jjl (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), Yoda (22nd April 2011)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

what do you mean?

24. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

[
    Many of you will know that I've recently got to know Inelia quite well. When I first met her, she explained to me that the way each person sees her is a mirror. They only see themselves.

It took a while for me to fully understand this. Initially, I thought that this was a kind of interesting poetic metaphor.

But I came to realize that what she was describing is a remarkable phenomenon that is literally true in her case: and that, at least partially (and maybe more than partially), this also applies to myself, and of course some other people, too. To consider this in all its aspects is more than fascinating.
    What you are describing reminds me of what Robert Johnson used to say about falling in love. He said that when we first fall in love, it isn't love. How can it be? We barely know the person. What is really happening is that we are in love with the way this person makes us feel about ourselves. So it is our own reflection that we fall in love with. We fall in love with ourselves. Speaking for myself, I tend to like people who agree with me or see the world the same way I do the most. Is that what you mean, Bill?

This topic might be over my head. Literally. I live too much in my head and this seems higher than that. Possibly it is something which language is inadequate a tool to discuss it. Perhaps poetry, painting, or dance would work better. The name that can be named is not the eternal name.

Back to integrity. Integrity is a very important topic for me. I have found it lacking in the people who populate our planet. I know I am over critical. I think a big part of integrity is self honesty. Perhaps people lose their integrity when they become willing to delude themselves.

edit-

I was just thinking that the old sports axiom applies to my view of life. It's literally not whether we win or lose. It's how we play the game.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 22nd April 2011 at 10:22.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Caren (23rd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), EsmaEverheart (22nd April 2011), jjl (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), write4change (31st December 2011)

26. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote Old friends, who I never hurt or harmed, have recently been unable to understand me: and I can't understand them, either.

Right on Bill. That is exactly what has been happening in my life lately. Very good friends can't relate with me, and I can't with them. I feel a great energy drain when around them, it's as though they became lifeless or lacking energy. I have never seen it before recent times though.
    Yes David the moment there is serious commitment to finding spiritual truth ie What am I?
    Everything changes --- friends think you have lost it.
    Everything unnecessary seems to depart from your life --your needs are provided auomatically.
    The paradox is that you find your actions may disturb you for a while, as all that is not you comes up to be witnessed and released.
    One might be forcing oneself to be reasonable - integreous - forgiving - loving etc but at that time you are suppressing your true feelings.
    You may go through a period where you seem to lack these virtues even though it is your intention to be kind and loving.
    Then bit by bit as the character defects are witnessed and released, the integrity and your intention to be kind and loving just happens -- not forced.
    There is a period of fluctuating between lack of these these qualities and then they come back more fimly entrenched that before as conditioning etc is released.

All this takes time -- be understanding of your self and kind to you -- it is a big shift from being self serving to selfless action.
    The ego has no desire to put the well being of others first.

Your friends will really not understand that you are in a sometimes painful process of becoming what you really are already.
    Just requires removal of all that is not true to your Self.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

27. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Brodie75 (22nd April 2011), Caren (23rd April 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd April 2011), Davidallany (22nd April 2011), elysian (22nd April 2011), finally there!!! (22nd April 2011), Hypothetical (22nd April 2011), K626 (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), loveandgratitude (22nd April 2011), luciole (22nd April 2011), manny (22nd April 2011), Muzz (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Shezbeth (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), sllim11 (24th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Very well said Icecold, folks are free to be themselves.

We learn, we grow, we change.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Cottage Rose (22nd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), elysian (22nd April 2011), Icecold (22nd April 2011), Isostool (22nd April 2011), magicmanx (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Everything unnecessary seems to depart from your life --your needs are provided auomatically.
    The paradox is that you find your actions may disturb you for a while, as all that is not you comes up to be witnessed and released.
    One might be forcing oneself to be reasonable - integreous - forgiving - loving etc but at that time you are suppressing your true feelings.
    You may go through a period where you seem to lack these virtues even though it is your intention to be kind and loving.
    Then bit by bit as the character defects are witnessed and released, the integrity and your intention to be kind and loving just happens -- not forced.
    There is a period of fluctuating between lack of these these qualities and then they come back more fimly entrenched that before as conditioning etc is released.

All this takes time -- be understanding of your self and kind to you -- it is a big shift from being self serving to selfless action.
    The ego has no desire to put the well being of others first.

Your friends will really not understand that you are in a sometimes painful process of becoming what you really are already.
    Just requires removal of all that is not true to your Self.

Chris
    What you say, Chris, resonates with my experience. Thank you.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

greybeard (22nd April 2011)

32. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for this thread
    My personal opinion is that everyone we meet during our illusory lives here in 3D are mirrors.
    If we are here to grow and or relearn our true nature then this makes more sense to me than

just the occassional recognition of ourselves in specific people.
    I believe i understand what your saying but i don't think it's as complicated as you
    hypothisize. I base my opinion on the notion that we are all one

Of course this is just my humble opinion.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

NancyV (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), StephenW11UK (28th June 2011), Yoda (22nd April 2011)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Thank you so very much for posting this! I would conjecture that many of our journeys reflect this. Especially the part about: "This does not portend any kind of big, destructive conflict. But I see it as more of a separation of 'vibration' (dare I say the word!) - natural re-clusterings and new alliances of people who see things in similar, mutually agreed ways because other perceptions are (or may be) denied them."

I see this happening in my own life and is gathering apace! I feel so blessed that I've been imbued with the spiritual wisdom to know that all is as it should be. And to that end, I think it is compulsory that those of us purportedly on a slightly different place on the learning curve REPRESENT! Like Michael Jackson said in his song 'Man in the Mirror': 'IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND MAKE THAT CHANGE".

More so than ever, we must teach by example and INTEGRITY is vital to that end. Namaste! (such a powerful word!)

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Post:

Caren (23rd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), ulli (22nd April 2011), Yoda (22nd April 2011)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

do you consider or hope that the avalon forum posts will follow a "scientific" standard, and camelot posts more the "spiritual"?
    No - that's not what I'm saying at all!

I was referring to the phenomenon of separation... and the regrouping, in new configurations, of friends, relationships and allies.

Old friends, who I never hurt or harmed, have recently been unable to understand me: and I can't understand them, either.

We're singing in different keys: talking in different languages: or trying to accompany a piano with uilleann pipes. It's a spiritual mismatch: not an intellectual one.

It's not even about right or left brain: I think there's something completely different going on at the moment, which is gathering momentum and gaining in amplitude.

This is now rather off-topic, and will be included in the seminars Inelia and I will be giving (starting in Sacramento on 30 April) - but there's an aspect of human comprehension that is neither intellectual nor intuitive, but is something ese: it just knows. It recognizes. It realizes. It's operating at a higher level than intuition - and at a much higher level than intellect.

Intellect is valuable (like having a fast computer processor) - but is way over-rated. The processor is nothing without good programs. And the processor and programs are nothing without the operator.

The 'operator', of course, is the unharnessed, unencumbered spiritual being. The program is the mind (which may contain all kinds of bugs, viruses, glitches, redundant files, and recurring errors, some of them major): the intellect is the brain (which may be fast or slow).

But the operator is now making the difference. The operator can see - or not see, understand, or not understand. The operator is what we resonate with in people once we transcend all the other stuff that just gets in the way.dnsp what I'm saying - and I welcome your mirroring.
    Truth is always composed by various versions of it harmonising. These versions only continue to exist due to their core identification with the finality.

Try and work that out my dears.

love

k
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Astra (22nd April 2011), Isostool (22nd April 2011), Mad Hatter (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), ulli (22nd April 2011), yaksuit (22nd April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast