+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please watch mind blowing Michael Jackson's Last Phone Call and Hip Hop Conspiracy

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Please watch mind blowing Michael Jackson's Last Phone Call and Hip Hop Conspiracy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Chester (29th April 2014), Houman (23rd September 2013), ljwheat (23rd September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd September 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: Please watch mind blowing Michael Jackson's Last Phone Call and Hip Hop Conspiracy

thisis a BS video , the guy is full of it

BZAZZZZZT !!!

DEBUNKED !

N

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Please watch mind blowing Michael Jackson's Last Phone Call and Hip Hop Conspiracy

Could be could be. but you didnt debunk anything. Have you seen the hip hop game?. have you seen how obsessed the youth is with their devices?
    Do you see how brainwashed people are? Tupac was killed/disappeared because he didnt want to push their ****. Same with so many artists. Its brainwashing If you want a general concensus you get the whole youth to agree with you.Then the rest of the world is ****ed. they have been covering up the truth of reality for far to long.

all i know is that that recording of Michael Jackson is Michael Jackson . My audio software matches it up perfectly with his songs

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd September 2013), Kalamos (23rd September 2013), Lettherebelight (23rd September 2013), ljwheat (23rd September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd September 2013), vortexpoint (24th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I fail to see why someone would consider the gentleman in the video to be full of crap.
    The recording sounded strange, but -- Michael *was* strange. He spoke strangely.

I find this disturbing and worth an official look into the business.
    The man seemed genuine enough.

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is all i need to know that everyone is brainwashed...

Everyone thinks this is ok?

[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/killzor69/****youabbott_zps3560af8c.jpg[/IMG]

and everyone knows nothing about ley lines, The ancient life or resonance

I mean Does anyone really comprehend anything?
    The deeper i go . The more i look into the bible and quran and i see advanced life wisdom. But throughout time too much has been manipulated and only actually knows what happen 500 years ago except whats written down yet alone the rest of time. Coral castle and the pyramids are incredible. By true control over all magnetic fields you can do anything you want. every megalith is align perfectly with each other. in every country.
    Look in to the world. The path to the future is through truly understanding the past
    Last edited by 7Seven; 23rd September 2013 at 21:29.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

greybeard (23rd September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd September 2013), ljwheat (23rd September 2013), Mike Gorman (24th September 2013), music (24th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lol i just thought i would share this aswell

I cant believe how much information has been released the past week. Humanity might actually have a chance. officially mind=blown. Its coming. Are you ready? Are you ganna let your kids grow up in this ****ed up controlled world. Or are you ganna fight for harmony against corruption with Love and knowledge. Dont let the media destroy your spirit You are amazing. You can do anything. anything is possible.
    The point of life is to make a point, The purpose of life is to find your gift, The meaning of life is to give it away. Money wont make you happy having everything you need and deserve will. You all deserve love, you all deserve a home, You all deserve free education, you all deserve free health care, You all deserve free energy Dont let the media get to you. I love you all, you can do anything. Loving doesnt make you weak it makes you a freedom fighter. Fight for the truth. If the top 120 people are in the forest worshipping a giant owl then whoopi it doesnt matter to us. Our society is our society and we should determine how life should be Not the way life is forced on to us. We can make everything so much better if everyone would just look at the bigger picture and realise what kind of future you want for your children.
    Everyone is controlled by a boss. The next layer above in the power pyramid. **** the system. No leaders!! everyone a leader :D Everyone truly gets a say, everyone truly votes on everything. DO you care Enough to do it?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Kalamos (23rd September 2013), Patrikas (23rd September 2013), transitionalman (23rd September 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Omg ive been trying to remember what that song was called i remember it from when i was a kid thank you so much turiya

13. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

well When hip hop started it was awesome. the oppressed people finally getting a say. but 'they' saw the potential of it and started to manipulate it. Underground rap is real, mainstream like soula boy and **** is desgined to get you obsessed and buy products to waste your soul too. Tupac disappeared/was killed because he didnt want to do that ****. Its all about oppression and segragation. Why do you think they rap about being so good and have so much **** and ****. yet people like tupac n icecube sung about reality and got scruntinized for it. Tupac music is amazing for the power of the people yet mainstream white folk just cant handle the fact they tupac was smarter then them. He did go to private schools and his parents were black panthers. He was a revolutionary, its understandable why what happen, did happen. This kid discovered the truth and he was killed for it. That was real footage. I googled it that guy died to unexplained circumstances.

14. Link to Post #10
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

well ill explain my self.

if you notice at 30 seconds he goes into his speil he removes his hands from the desk. This means he is regurgitating a flace document. at that stage he lost all credibility as to who he is and his agenda. why would i want to listen further ? he is not for real in the first instance , therefore the rest of his information is infected.

N

15. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

All information is infected, people dont make **** with out a agenda. I mean you must have fun listening to politicians. To every story there is truth and lies. Finding what is what is the key.

Evidence of mass media scripting

2 prime ministers reading same speech about the iraq war

people arent sheep or something to be controlled. people are anything they want to be.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (23rd September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th September 2013), TargeT (25th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Also, the vid is awefully poor quality, why?

When he blesses at the end he looks downward, cancelling the blessing. He is a plant, no doubt.

Then the recording. Why is there so much reverb? Is Micheal calling from Mars or something? Did he assemble a phone out of bits and pieces he had lying around? Why the bad recording? Why? Because it is not Micheal Jackson, that's why. Done.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Atlas (29th April 2014), ceetee9 (26th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th September 2013), shadowstalker (24th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Obviously never tapped someone. The resistance that tapping does creates distortion. You can tell your being tapped if you can hear a echo

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2013)

21. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

man **** it im not ganna say anything any more. I dont care what people believe but mk ultra is confirmed true so is project paperclip. Just that is beyond messed up. I mean Do any of you know about the 1000's of genetically modified mosquitos being released in europe in the next week or so?

Im just sharing information. Make up your own mind.

Has anyone read the anarchist cookbook? 1984? a brave new world? sci fi writers didnt predict the future they inspired it.
    Go look up the hidden information on nikola tesla. even people who know about tesla still dont know near his death he was talking to other beings. All of his research and information is gone into archives. The fbi file on him is 95% just black lines. when he died the next day the fed came and took everything.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Reminds me of that movie with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts...

But who's Dieter?

23. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Violet (23rd September 2013)

25. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has anyone ever thought that 'they' create whistle blowers to gloat about their conquests? You cant trust anything. I want to make it so you can. I will change the world. I will stop corruption and i will do it the right way. Ethically and morally correct

26. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

This guy is not Robert Connors, The real Connors doesn't look like him at all. I knew something was wrong even before playing the video because he is SO dressed like a MIB.

Here is our guy: Shane Otto Schultz

Born in Minnesota, but have lived in a lot of states.
    Landing in St. Louis. 48 year old working class dog.
    20+ years as a machinist. Now into acting.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th September 2013), Hazel (24th September 2013), Jake (24th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th September 2013), Nat_Lee (24th September 2013), Wind (24th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Holy heckz thanks im ganna find his agent and his agents bosses. because still this **** is suss

29. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Here is some good 'Avalonian' Hip-Hop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th September 2013), 7Seven (24th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast