+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

The last couple of minutes about lies in the "The UFO Leak Of The Century" video are powerful.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

mojo (11th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Default Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Not saying the document is a lie or that Dolan is "in on anything". But I'm pretty sure this is all somehow related to the upcoming MAJOR FALSE DISCLOSURE.

Just like the recent History channel show Unidentified and To the Stars both of which aren't being disclosed because the "Government Insiders" care about the rest of us and want the truth out there. And if by chance they (who could only be a faction within our Government trying to fight the "Illuminati") were actually trying to do what is right, there are so many red flags with what they allow out, their narrative, etc, that it is beyond worrisome. Not the least being virtually no chance to succeed with how they are going about things....
    Soullight, I'm with you here. I have found the show Unidentified highly disturbing.

It seemed obvious that the show is a sanctioned release of "information" for the uneducated (in human/ufo/e.t./extra-dimensional history) masses watching television, AND, I had the very unsettling sense that this could all be presaging some sort of false flag aliens attack sort of scenario.. something I would have poopooed until recently..
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

mojo (11th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

MUCH MORE HERE :-
    http://omnitalkradio.weebly.com/pent...WcatyJV0iRjrcA

THE PENTAGON 1997 UFO BRIEFING

Compiled by Giuliano Marinkovic
    Special thanks to
    ​​Grant Cameron, Richard Dolan, Billy Cox, Bozidar Kemic, Dave Haith
    with Danny Silva, Joe Murgia, Chris Wolford and James Landoli
    ​Created by Giuliano Marinkovic on 2019-04-21

MUCH MORE HERE :-
    http://omnitalkradio.weebly.com/pent...WcatyJV0iRjrcA

THE PENTAGON 1997 UFO BRIEFING

Compiled by Giuliano Marinkovic
    Special thanks to
    ​​Grant Cameron, Richard Dolan, Billy Cox, Bozidar Kemic, Dave Haith
    with Danny Silva, Joe Murgia, Chris Wolford and James Landoli
    ​Created by Giuliano Marinkovic on 2019-04-21

Introduction:

Back in 2008, journalist Billy Cox, Grant Cameron and me were working on an important media story. We were researching allegations that in April 1997 then Rear Admiral J-2 Deputy - Thomas Ray Wilson - (promoted in 1999 to Vice Admiral) met in Pentagon with Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, Commander Willard Miller and Steven Greer.

Rear Admiral Wilson was allegedly briefed about the hidden UFO program that he subsequently located but couldn't submit under his legislative parental control.

On July 28 2008, I was able to locate contact data of Thomas Wilson. I immediately suggested to Grant Cameron that we should forward it to Billy Cox for a potential article on the Pentagon 1997 briefing. The outcome was August 06 2008 article by Billy Cox: "Admiral Never Looked for UFO Data" where Wilson has denied allegations about the hidden UFO program and legislative dispute:
    http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.co...-for-ufo-data/

On January 29 2009, I created short descriptive compilation report and media chronology on the Pentagon UFO Briefing. The next day Edgar Mitchell replied in his email that "it is very accurate".

I have decided to create this media index that could serve as a good chronological overview of the entire story. On this page you can find Main Articles & Video/Audio reports that I detected, captured, recorded and preserved from 1996-2019.
    Last edited by boja; 10th June 2019 at 07:23.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Clear Light (10th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (10th June 2019), kfm27917 (25th November 2019), mojo (11th June 2019), panpravda (10th June 2019), Star Tsar (10th June 2019), Tintin (14th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,631 times in 8,592 posts

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    Documents?! What a joke. Raw material to keep the 'UFO entertainment industry' ( conferences, talk shows, documentaries ) going, nothing more. Richard Dolan has his bookings covered.
    I will just comment that I disagree strongly with your views on Dolan here, perhaps due to his series of books (UFO's and the National Security State) being the major factor in my UFO-truths-awakening.

No UFO researcher is more qualified to determine the veracity and importance of these documents than him, in my view.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

conk (12th June 2019), Crackberry (12th June 2019), Hervé (11th June 2019), Iancorgi (14th June 2019), mojo (11th June 2019), Nobody (16th June 2019), panpravda (11th June 2019), sunwings (11th June 2019), the_real_dave-id (23rd June 2019), Wansen (12th June 2019), wnlight (14th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

These documents are interesting but read a bit iffy to me in places, the source being the most questionable (uncertain) aspect. The following statement for one is curious, and cause for concern.

(page 15) "UFOs are real, so-called 'alien abductions' not real."

An extremely false assertion - but need to re-read to gain the proper context, he maybe citing a quote from a third party.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 11th June 2019 at 13:39.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

mojo (11th June 2019), mountain_jim (11th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote so-called 'alien abductions' not real."
    Dolans explanation sounded very plausible...

The quote above might infer that the abduction issue might have meant a higher security clearance than just knowing ufos are real.
    At any rate with all the important evidence by Dr Roger Leir with implant removal and technology discovered in them such as carbon nano fibers and deep space radio wave emissions and the many abduction reports, we know better. Also as in past threads and also including the references in John Mack's book, abduction can also be positive and comes down to terminology. So perhaps in the case with Adm Wilson the question should have been posed a little different such as any humans been taken?

edit:according to the Wilson document there is no oversight and even Presidents are not read in. There is nobody that has been appointed by the people or voted in that is read into the SAP. How should a President react to learning of the Wilson memo and being the leader of the free World and not knowing?

Does anyone think Trump has been read in to the program? Does POTUS have the power to order a debrief?
    Last edited by mojo; 11th June 2019 at 16:46.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

mountain_jim (11th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

This raises interesting question regarding document etc

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    UFO News Network Sunday

Michael W Hall

Recorded & Published 11th June 2019

Michael joins Frank & Chant to discuss the Admiral Wilson documents, are they the leak of the century or just another fake?

Documents in question can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ?fbclid=I...ORQTA-wyLuiR3A

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (12th June 2019), Intranuclear (12th June 2019), Kryztian (13th June 2019), mojo (12th June 2019), mountain_jim (13th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

This raises interesting question regarding document etc

UFO News Network Sunday

Michael W Hall

Recorded & Published 11th June 2019

Michael joins Frank & Chant to discuss the Admiral Wilson documents, are they the leak of the century or just another fake?

Documents in question can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ?fbclid=I...ORQTA-wyLuiR3A

The one thing I don't understand is when contacting an actor in the document who has signed an NDA and asking them whether something classified is true, and they deny it, why isn't that the expected answer?
    Does that alone mean that the document is false?
    Of course it also does not mean the document is true.
    We need evidence of a better kind.
    Anything I read needs to have a reference to follow up.
    I don't expect any of the people named in the document to admit to anything classified.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2019), Kryztian (13th June 2019), mountain_jim (13th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Star Tsar (12th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I guess Paul Dean is the Australian researcher...

UFO News Network Sunday

Paul Dean

Recorded & Published 13th June 2019

Paul Dean discusses the purported Admiral Wilson document, NORAD, the USAF and their OPREP-3 9B and 9F classes of intelligence reporting.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (14th June 2019), Intranuclear (13th June 2019), Kryztian (13th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I guess Paul Dean is the Australian researcher...

UFO News Network Sunday

Paul Dean

Recorded & Published 13th June 2019

Paul Dean discusses the purported Admiral Wilson document, NORAD, the USAF and their OPREP-3 9B and 9F classes of intelligence reporting.

Finally, an interview that makes total sense.
    Thanks Star Tsar .
    Paul Dean is refreshingly genuine.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Did You See Them (14th June 2019), Kryztian (13th June 2019), Star Tsar (13th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Exclamation Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

New Bombshell UFO Leak Links UFOs to Extraterrestrials

Collective Evolution

Joe and Arjun discuss a new leaked UFO document that very strongly links some UFO sightings and crashes to extraterrestrials. Meaning, these crafts are not human-made. The government is aware of this but keeping it secret from the public for a number of key reasons we discuss.

Link to full document: https://imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ

Watch UFOs become Mainstream on CETV: https://cetv.one/catalog
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (13th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (13th June 2019), Did You See Them (14th June 2019), Kryztian (13th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Here's the document as a PDF in the Avalon Library.
    Last edited by Tintin; 20th October 2019 at 13:08. Reason: Tintin updated link to AW document

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alx (15th June 2019), BMJ (29th June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (17th June 2019), Did You See Them (14th June 2019), Hervé (13th June 2019), Kryztian (14th June 2019), mountain_jim (14th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Star Tsar (13th June 2019), sunwings (14th June 2019), Tintin (14th June 2019), wnlight (14th June 2019), Yoda (14th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Here's the problem I have with this super-detailed report of the long and important conversation.

Did Eric Davis have a dictaphone in his pocket? Or has he got an extraordinary memory?

When I went to visit the vet about my dog a few days ago, I couldn't have written even one page of our detailed conversation in this way without being unsure that I may have missed or forgotten important parts of what he explained.

Edit to add:

I'll say more. The summary is clearly dramatic and embellished. Something like this may very well have happened, but it's not a transcript — and can't be treated as one.

Who, when making factual notes about an important meeting, writes: (bottom of p.10)
    EWD: What was this?
    TW: Let me finish!
    That's more like an amateur attempt at screenplay dialog. There are many other examples of this kind of thing.

All I'm saying here is that has to be taken into account... and I've not so far seen anyone mention it as an orange (not a red) flag.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th June 2019 at 23:00.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (17th June 2019), Constance (13th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th June 2019), Did You See Them (14th June 2019), Iancorgi (14th June 2019), Intranuclear (14th June 2019), James (14th June 2019), kfm27917 (25th November 2019), Kryztian (14th June 2019), mountain_jim (14th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Star Tsar (13th June 2019), sunwings (14th June 2019), Tintin (14th June 2019), Valerie Villars (13th June 2019), wnlight (14th June 2019), Yoda (14th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's the problem I have with this super-detailed report of the long and important conversation.

Did Eric Davis have a dictaphone in his pocket? Or has he got an extraordinary memory?

When I went to visit the vet about my dog a few days ago, I couldn't have written even one page of our detailed conversation in this way without being unsure that I may have missed or forgotten important parts of what he explained.

Edit to add:

I'll say more. The summary is clearly dramatic and embellished. Something like this may very well have happened, but it's not a transcript — and can't be treated as one.

Who, when making factual notes about an important meeting, writes: (bottom of p.10)
    That's more like an amateur attempt at screenplay dialog. There are many other examples of this kind of thing.

All I'm saying here is that has to be taken into account... and I've not so far seen anyone mention it as an orange (not a red) flag.
    I agree. It seems to have been written from a person listening to a recording, or creating a screenplay.

When a person is recalling a conversation from just memory, they will often relay the information as coming from the past by saying "He said...." and other things described in the past tense.

If they are writing from a recording they will usually write the name of the person talking followed by what they said.

If it is a play, there will be a bit of both conversation and description.

Also, IMO, the flow feels odd and could have even come from multiple sources or even multiple writers.

Perhaps Richard Dolan knows more about this than he would say and that is why he so strongly supports it without questioning it.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Star Tsar (14th June 2019), Tintin (14th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Edit to add:

Indeed Bill that your questions and notes or concerns and more are most relevant. It is critical that this document be well researched. Some of your concerns are also brought up in the above videos posted by Star Tsar.

and

It should go without saying that taking such a document at face value would be insane at best and extremely damaging to the UFO community if taken as "truth".
    That would really depress me beyond words.
    Clearly all the actors who are still alive are expected to deny this, as has already been demonstrated in the video above when they phoned Admiral Wilson.
    So really, if this is an amateurish hoax, I feel that it will not take too long to figure out. However if it is a clever hoax, well, it will take a lot longer.
    There are many specific names and other entities in the doc, so there is clearly stuff to investigate and vet.
    Regardless it is something to go on and in the coming months (perhaps longer) other players will try to get in on the action to either muddy things further or add more useful details.

There is no way on earth that full disclosure will ever happen. For one thing, a lot of the actors are very dead and gone and those who remain may be senile or stay secretive.

But still, it is something vs total silence.

PS: Even if all the named actors came forth and admitted to every detail in the doc, it would mean absolutely nothing. Without direct evidence, there will always remain doubt.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2019), Did You See Them (14th June 2019), kfm27917 (25th November 2019), mountain_jim (16th June 2019), Star Tsar (14th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Those in control of all the information regarding the subject seem determined to bring any disclosure process under its own wing with the view to pushing the threat level in the publics minds eye.
    Those opposed to such a stance and thwarting their plans are in danger of being made to look idiots and easily discredited with bogus information and tall stories.

I've said it before but who is the public going to believe ? - a "ufo" community talking about "blue Chickens and waving fake documents around pushing love and light etc or the US military with "hard" evidence and official projects and departments pushing the threat they pose ?

All documents need a full investigation before any researcher throws their weight and career behind them.

I believe the whereabouts of Admiral Wilson on the day in question is their "trump" card to discredit ( even if they are real !!) They will have "proof" of him being elsewhere on the day !
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 14th June 2019 at 08:30.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), mountain_jim (14th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, with regards to the "Accuracy" of the Leaked Documents, here's a couple of Tweets (10 June) I found from Steven Greer wherein he confirms the leaked notes as being "Substantially correct" :

1. https://twitter.com/DrStevenGreer/st...13308388007936

Click image for larger version

Name:	Steven_Greer_Wilson_Leak_1.png
Views:	92
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	40799

2. https://twitter.com/DrStevenGreer/st...12313775951873

Name:	Steven_Greer_Wilson_Leak_2.png
Views:	86
Size:	217.9 KB
ID:	40800

Indeed, a link has been added to the Sirius Disclosure website (here) in their "Papers and Press Releases" section under "Disclosure Documents" : Leaked Notes of Admiral Wilson to Eric Davis, 2002 !

Now, as I heard Richard tell it from one (or perhaps two) of his recent YouTube presentations, when he was first shown these Notes, he only got to see TWO pages of them and at that time he was unaware that the "Senior Government Official" was in fact Admiral Wilson.

It was only after Dr Greer published his book "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge", I believe, that Richard learned Wilson was there. By way of corroboration Richard went back to his Source who did likewise confirm Wilson's identity.

Here's a quote from pages 151 / 152 of Steven's book :

Quote The day after the congressional briefings in 1997, I was asked to do a briefing for the head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Tom Wilson. In advance of this important meeting we sent a document to his people. His assistant told me that the Admiral had, in fact, found these code names and code project names and numbers useful; he inquired through channels and found some of these ops in a cell in the Pentagon.

Once Admiral Wilson identified this group, he told the contact per- son in this super-secret cell: “I want to know about this project.” And he was told, “Sir, you don’t have a need to know. We can’t tell you.”

Now, can you imagine being an admiral, J-2, the head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, at the Pentagon, and being told, “We're not going to tell you”? Well, he was shocked and angry.

I took one of our witnesses, Shari, our military advisor, and Apollo astronaut, Edgar Mitchell with me to this meeting with the Admiral. It was a stand-up briefing. As the briefing progressed, he began canceling other appointments-- he was so interested in the information. The only reason the meeting ended when it did was because Ed Mitchell had to get up to New York for a TV interview. But the Admiral, I know, would have kept going for some time more.

During this briefing, the Admiral and I discussed the risk this rogue group – that had shoved him aside – was to the United States, the rule of law and to the national security. I pointed out that the first CIA director, Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoeter, had written a letter in the early 1960s stat- ing that the secrecy related to UFOs – and not the UFOs- were a threat to the national security. I told the Admiral that this illegal, rogue group had ARV technology that can do circles around his B2 Stealth bombers. He thought a minute and said, “Well, as far as I am concerned, if you can get people who know about this matter to talk on the record, you have my permission to go to the media with this! This group is illegal!” So when people ask who supported disclosure, among others, I tell them the head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff!
    It would be highly interesting to hear from Richard's original source but naturally he isn't going to divulge such information without their Consent !

Of course it would also be interesting to hear from whomever "leaked" the documents and what their "angle" is in all of this eh ?

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (17th June 2019), Did You See Them (14th June 2019), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), Intranuclear (14th June 2019), Kryztian (14th June 2019), mountain_jim (14th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Oh, so one of the two pages which Richard was shown, he said, is page 13 of the leaked documents. My understanding is that he was unable (not allowed) to copy it or to photograph it, just to see it.

Now at some point the question arose : Was the document he saw identical to the leaked documents OR was it somehow redacted to hide the initials of those present OR did it look like an Original or a Photocopy OR in what way(s) is it different from the one as included in the Leak ?

BUT the reason why he was shown this particular page, so his source said, was because it says the following :

Quote "It was technology that was not of this Earth - not made by man - not by human hands"

Name:	13_RD.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	959.9 KB
ID:	40801

For "your" consideration : Now given that Wilson can not say anything with regard to this subject matter except perhaps by way of a "death bed confession", I'd say it seems unlikely there will be any further "progression" bearing in mind the Monumental Secrecy surrounding unacknowledged Special Access Programs (SAPs) eh ?

Quote An unacknowledged SAP - a black program - is a program which is considered so sensitive that the fact of its existence is a 'core secret', defined in USAF regulations as "any item, progress, strategy or element of information, the compromise of which would result in unrecoverable failure". In other words, revealing the existence of a black program would undermine its military value.
    From : A WaybackMachine 2001 snapshot of Jane's AIR FORCES article "In search of the Pentagon's billion dollar hidden budgets - how the US keeps its R&D spending under wraps" (here)

Last edited by Clear Light; 14th June 2019 at 17:47. Reason: Presentation

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th June 2019), Did You See Them (14th June 2019), Intranuclear (14th June 2019), Kryztian (14th June 2019), mountain_jim (14th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019), Tintin (20th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

From : "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - scientific research" website : On the provenance of the purported Davis/Wilson document (Saturday, June 15, 2019)

A document comes to light

A document has surfaced, dated 16 October 2002, which purports to be a copy of a set of notes, (not a transcript as so many commentators are saying,) of a meeting, on that date, between Dr Eric Davis and US Vice Admiral Thomas Wilson.

Introduction

The purpose of this post is to try and set out some known facts about the provenance of this document, and then make some informed deductions. I must firstly state, that I have not obtained any of these deductions from the anonymous source who advised me that he was the individual who supplied a copy of the set of notes, to which Grant Cameron has been referring. These deductions are purely mine, and based on public knowledge.

Known facts

After my first blog on the topic of this meeting, I received a blog comment from US researcher Richard Dolan which, in part, advised that:

"One important thing to add to your analysis is that I was shown two pages of that 15-page document back in 2006...I will never forget reading the statement 'not made by man - not by human hands'..."

The Davis notes, on page 13, contain the statement, attributed to a program manager, "...it was technology that 'was not of this Earth- not made by man - not by human hands."

So, here is someone who states they saw part of the notes back in 2006, four years after the purported meeting is dated. Dolan has declined to name the individual who showed him these two pages.

Next, Canadian researcher Grant Cameron, who came into possession of a copy of the notes in late 2018, says that he received a copy of the notes from an individual. I have been able to communicate with this individual and obtained a statement from them, which I recently posted in the first blog on this topic. This person advised me that they also, would not name their source of the notes.

In addition, in an interview on the Black Vault Radio show, dated 28 December 2018, Cameron said: "It's a transcript of an interview and the person who had it died, had the transcript, and it comes out of their files."

Hypothesizing

I am interested in determining the provenance of the notes back beyond my source. The following is my lines of reasoning for putting forward a potential individual's name, as the source of my source's copy.

1. Firstly, going back to the original 1997 Wilson meeting with UFO researchers. Excellent research by journalist Giuliano Marinkovic, has identified that the attendees at this meeting, were:

UFO researchers: Steven Greer; Shari Adamiak; Commander Willard Miller; Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin; Dr Edgar Mitchell.

Government: Admiral Thomas R Wilson; Lieutenant General Patrick M Hughes; Admiral Mike Crawford.

[Source: A privately circulated document, titled "Forsaken Poseidon: Anatomy of the USG UFO SAP Infrastructure," compiled by Giuliano Marinkovic, 2019.]

2. I asked my source, if he had ever met Dr Edgar Mitchell? He replied that he had met him briefly, on several occasions. However, "that the Edgar Mitchell meetings may have nothing to do with the source of the documents." I thought that this wording was odd, "may have nothing," not "didn't have anything."

3. I noted Grant Cameron's audio statement: "It's a transcript of an interview, and the person who had it died, had the transcript, and it comes out of their files."

4. I understand that my source has in fact revealed to Grant Cameron, but not to me, the source of their copy of the notes. On 13 June 2019, on his Face Book page, Grant Cameron posted an unusual link to an old document. It was based on a radio interview which was broadcast on the Australian Broadcasting Commission's network, back in 2008. It featured some claims by Dr Edgar Mitchell in relation to information he had obtained from unnamed sources; and some comments by myself.

To my knowledge, no-one has circulated a link to this 2008 ABC interview (here), since I did the interview in 2008. It is so obscure an item that most people have never heard of it. The text, by Cameron, which accompanied the link, simply said "The following article is about to come into play." To me, it seems to point to what is clearly an important piece of information, to Cameron. The individuals named in the article are Dr Mitchell and myself. I suggest that Cameron is pointing to Dr Mitchell. Why?

5. Dr Edgar Mitchell was on the Science Advisory Board of the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) when Dr Eric Davis was a NIDS employee, and thus were well known to each other.

6. Dr Edgar Mitchell, who passed away in 2016, is central in all of the above information.

My current hypothesis then, is that the source of my source's copy of the notes, was from the files of Edgar Mitchell.

Confirmation sought

Before publishing this post, I forwarded a copy of a draft of it, to both my source, and to Grant Cameron, and sought their comments on it.

My source responded almost immediately, with a "no comment."

Following my email to him, Grant Cameron then posted the following on his Face Book page (here).

Quote "For some time now Richard Dolan has encouraged me to become involved in the story of the two recently leaked UFO documents. I have resisted but Monday morning I will enter the game and make a posting.

I will post a third document that will begin to explain where these documents came from and what is going on."
    By Keith Basterfield at June 15, 2019
    Ah, it's looking as if there will be further revelations concerning the recently leaked notes eh ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 15th June 2019 at 15:49. Reason: 1. Amended the URL to Cameron's FB post 13th June to the exact post and 2. Added a Twitter link for Giuliano Marinkovic and for Grant Cameron 3. Added two hyperlinks where it says (here)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (17th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th June 2019), Did You See Them (17th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019), Tintin (20th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    How should a President react to learning of the Wilson memo and being the leader of the free World and not knowing?

Does anyone think Trump has been read in to the program? Does POTUS have the power to order a debrief?
    Oh, I've just come across this article "Would the President be Briefed on a UFO Special Access Program" which may be of interest in this regard eh ?

A couple of Snippets :

Quote That means that even if an incoming President asked someone who knew about the existence of such a program, that individual would be required by law to not only not tell the President, but also to actively mislead him, if necessary. (Such a policy is actually spelled out in controversial documents that researchers Ryan and Robert Wood obtained and traced back to CIA Director Allen Dulles in the 1950s. The source of these documents is unclear.) If a president today tried the same thing without the appropriate clearances (which he could not give to himself) he would likewise be told (legitimately) that there was nothing disclosable.
    Quote A new President who wants to know what the government knows about UFOs would have to be persistent, clever, and informed before beginning the quest, as Clinton's failed attempt via Associate Attorney General Webster Hubble attests. Simply issuing a presidential executive order declassifying the topic might yield the mistaken conclusion that there is no such material. The first step would be to determine under exactly what legal jurisdiction the matter is classified. This could best be accomplished by a small dedicated research team reporting directly and personally to the President with at least high enough clearances to be able to read all classified Presidential Decision Memoranda and the classified appendices to the Atomic Energy Act and the National Security Act.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bob (15th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), mountain_jim (16th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019), Tintin (20th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast