+ Reply to Thread
Page 1066 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 66 566 966 1016 1056 1066 1076 1116 1166 1566 2066 2703 LastLast
Results 21,301 to 21,320 of 54047

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #21301
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

How did I stay awake for nearly two years?

Exactly as I said. Parts would sleep, but others, would remain..always on.

Is it for real? Is it possible? Has it been done before? Is there a record of this?

It seems there is.

Since I don't live in the water, I could go into a more stilled rest pattern (body rest) while still awake. Thus I could cycle, just like that, for nearly two full years. Worked out hard, nearly every day, with a resting heart rate of 42.

Dolphins can remain alert for up to 15 days at a time with no sign of fatigue
    (and far longer. The test time ran out, the dolphin was still going strong)

http://phys.org/news/2012-10-dolphins-days-fatigue.html'

This is part of 'psychic sensitivity', and the gateway to the higher state. A different mental/mind operation and application. One that is there, inside of you, but not used by most people. The dolphins appear to live in that state.

"These majestic beasts are true unwavering sentinels of the sea. The demands of ocean life on air breathing dolphins have led to incredible capabilities, one of which is the ability to continuously, perhaps indefinitely, maintain vigilant behavior through echolocation" says Branstetter."

Of course, I was told that I'm 'Sirian'. And the story goes that the Sirians..are ...cetaceans.

(another I heard, was : 'Sirians Kill Draco') (for whatever that is worth or means)
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th October 2012 at 02:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (18th October 2012), amandapoet (23rd October 2012), aranuk (19th October 2012), Belle (18th October 2012), donk (18th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), meeradas (24th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #21302
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

NN - I like hugs.

...And that bunny (showing up now for some reason).

More darkness brought to light, much easier to handle though...thanks everyone!

These silly silly games we play...be nice if we could all just sit down and say "wtf were we thinking letting **** get so complicated?" We got nothing better to do??

Here & now I'm appreciating the thoughts of avalon...

4. Link to Post #21303
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)

we all got a lot of work to do before we all become telepathic... heres what i mean

who here loves their privacy or at least thinks they have privacy of sorts ? are there things you like to do alone and have alone time ? well kiss that goodbye if we were telepathic on this plane...

trust me its something you really need to get used to .. going on with your day having thpoughts that you may feel guilty about then knowing about 30 other beings just read that thought... could you handle that ? hmmm maybe .. well there is a way and this is soooo important in wnating to be connected and its what i have been sprouting for ever. and this will finally make some sence

Let It Go
    Do Not Judge
    Know Thy Self

you can see now how these three things will help when you are connected telepathically ?

Donk , if you are getting a lot of stuff come up its just old things you havent dealt with .. you just need to sort them out without worrying too much.. its just a process of eliminating unwanted energies.. The earth is undergoing a polarity shift so the effects it undergoes are similar to what we under go.. The earth energy matrix is sybiotically connected to us so we sill be shedding old energy as the flux turns on the energetic polarity. this in a sence weakens the bond or "ability to supress " old data we store in memory thinking one day we will sort it all out .. its being purged right now.. we are being told to finally sort it all out and let it go .

So dont be upset at the process , instead smile and realise its all part of growing up and taking a step towards a bigger connected community. You can imagine when we are connected we dont need someone repeatedly thinking " i wonder if i switched off the oven " while we are trying to get on with our day..

SO , use this time to purge your old stuff , Forgiveness is THE KEY ! and that goes for everyone , Forgive FULLY , dont hold onto little bits ... yeah you k now what im talking about , that little box you keep reserved if you ever see that person again to finally give them the speech you always wanted to vindicate you ! hhahha i know ; p LET THAT ONE GO FOR SURE !! its an anchor into this sadness we call D3

Im not kidding either

LOve Love Love Hugs and Powerful hand shakes ( for the homophobes )

N
    N
    I can share with all of you everyone has privacy from telepaths seeing things not to be seen...

well, when I was searching for missing children, I could look into suspects to find answers, it was meant to be seen so was allowed, on the other hand, I was protected from seeing gruesome details, so there is a built in protection from both sides...

did the perp want the secret to be known, or was it the only thing on their mind?

not sure how it works, just that it does...

The " Protection " thing you speak of is called a " Respective Sonnection " Sonnectivity is the vibration of your hearts intent and respect system. What you have stored as your Self ( knowing thy self ) is interactive and readily readable from the matrix. In real time it reacts in milliseconds " Appropriate " responces to someones " Wishes " in terms of sending back data thats useful.

your good Karma in the deed you were doing rewarded you with a good respective sonnection into the ether or greater mind of the All.

So we do eminate an very particular frequency unique to us. It changes as we do , as our " core " beliefs change. This in turn can change our DNA matrix but we only have access to about 55% thats re writeable on a basic level.

The " Perps " actions are recorded in their Akashik records and are there for observation. What they wanted is any ones guess ..

In my intergration i have learned to understand that my Sonnectivity is shared with quite a vast " Sysytem " of beings, in this i have gotten used to doing things without shame and also doing things without guilt , shedding old Dogma from my minds and heart. Telling my self that its ok to feel these things but then using the experience to understand what they mean.

N
    I consider psychic communication as communication between Spirits, and they are the filters in both direction passing on the info needed.

your explanation does make sense, in a Grid sense of Galaxy wide connection between beings...

thoughts are instant no matter the distance, or dimension

5. Link to Post #21304
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Windmill Hill, near Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire. 14 October 2012

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...hill2012c.html
    Last edited by astrid; 18th October 2012 at 08:42.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (18th October 2012), aranuk (19th October 2012), Belle (18th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Limor Wolf (18th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #21305
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (18th October 2012), Belle (18th October 2012), Carmody (18th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Heart-2-Heart (18th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #21306
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)

Windmill Hill, near Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire. 14 October 2012

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...hill2012c.html
    The letter beneath the photo of this particular crop circle raises quite a few points.
    The first question which comes to mind here...
    Are the owners of the land really entitled to denying the public access to the circle?
    Of all the mysteries occurring on earth the crop circle mystery is by far the most fascinating which after decades has still not been solved. Just because some people believe to know their origin is extraterrestrial does this give them the right to trespass over someone else's land? How can these issues be successfully negotiated?
    The excuse about the area being a bird habitat sounds to me like the landowners have a clever lawyer.

Here is the letter:
    "I am writing with reference to the crop formation which appeared yesterday morning on our land at Avebury Trusloe and has subsequently appeared on your website.

As the owners of the field we are asking if you could put a message on your website asking people NOT to enter the field and crop formation. This area has been planted as a conservation area and planted with a wild bird mixture. The area is designed to provide winter feed to wildlife and birds and also to provide a safe habitat for ground nesting birds. A lot of time and money has been spent siting this particular plot and establishing it for the benefit of wild birds, insects and farmland animals.

Visitors to the formation are now disturbing the birds who will not come back to the plot, they are trampling down the nesting areas and feed sources and all this work is now being undone. People entering the field have not been given permission and signs have been erected stating there is 'no entry' but they are being ignored. Indeed some people have become rather aggressive and abusive when asked to leave the field.

We ask that everyone is welcome to enjoy the aerial pictures of the formation on the internet, but please do not enter the field.

Many thanks

Robin and Ben Butler Land owners"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #21307
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

HI folks. Still rabbiting on after all these posts I see

I’m been thinking lately about coronal mass ejections and the geomagnetic storms they can generate. According to the geological data, ones as big as the 1859 event only occur every 500 years of so (Wikipedia). So why are good people (including Bill Ryan) seeing another one just round the corner? And how do they predict it? And if they were right, what would be going on to make it happen so soon? Definitely not the peaking sunspot cycle, which is pretty tame, and had a good deal of trouble getting started at all; sunspot cycles have been weakening for fifty years now.

It sounds to me like an application of Murphy’s Second ‘Law’ of Cussedness. You know the first ‘law’: ‘if anything can go wrong, it will’. The second ‘law’ states ‘if nothing can go wrong, something will’. This so-called law is no more than the pessimist’s take on the real law of the universe whereby you create your own reality. It only makes matters worse to focus on something as specific as a CME. It then becomes, ‘If a CME can happen, then it will’. Thankfully only a very few are thinking this.
    It ain’t necessarily so. Because the optimistic view is equally valid, namely 1) ‘if anything can go right, it will’. And 2) ‘if nothing can go right, something will’. Hence ‘If a CME can happen, then it won’t’. This in fact is what we usually observe

The other thing that can go right with this CME scenario is when it does actually happen. But first of all, I want to suggest a way of getting a better idea of what is in store for us. This is a Here & Now issue, because the Village has probably more astrologers per capita than anywhere else, and has just recruited another one

In The Vital Vastness, vol 2, based on hundreds of scientific papers, Richard Michael Pasichnyk reports on theories that ‘the Earth triggers sunspots’; and not only the Earth, but the other planets as well.
    Quote … we observe planetary periods in solar activity. It has been known for a long time that planetary positions that create angles of 0°, 90°, 180°,270°, or two planets at 180° with the third at 90° affect short-wave radio reception, and radio signals due to increased solar activity. These angles are typical of the dynamics of electric and magnetic field interactions. From 1952 onwards, forecasting based on this understanding alone has been 80% effective… [etc etc]
    The conclusions from the data are clear: ‘There is a close link between various planetary alignments and the dates of sunspot maxima and minima’.
    Quote All life on Earth displays the reactions at least four days prior to any solar influence that is exerted on the Earth. The conclusion is inescapable: What we do here on Earth controls the Sun! [author’s emphasis].
    In other words, there is a mine of data showing that the Sun has a horoscope! But have any of these astronomers ever thought of showing it all to an astrologer? I doubt it. It would therefore be an interesting astrological project to examine and compare, a) the Sun’s chart on the 4 days leading up to the CME of Sept 1, 1859, b) the Earth’s chart for the same period. What was the Sun thinking and feeling? Tired, aggressive, amorous…? This would tell us what underlying human behaviour patterns sparked off this massive event and so what we need to avoid doing to make sure it doesn’t happen again. But I guess most people here would know in advance what that would likely entail, and have been steadying the boat for years as it is.

The next step would be to look ahead and find out when a similar situation might occur again. In the unlikely event of the date of March 2013 popping up, then fair enough: we would still be forewarned to do something about it. Astrologers have plenty of clients among the rich and famous. It would only take a few of them to speak out and this could go viral.

The fact that forewarned is forearmed only adds to the unlikelihood of a major CME shutting down all our electronics on the planet. However, for the sake of argument, let’s look at some of the positive things that might also happen were this to eventuate.

First off, there is talk of all the populations who have somehow been chipped. As I understand it, they would all suddenly become unchipped, and no doubt feel much much better because of it. The point being that the closer they had come to chipping everybody, the bigger the overall release effect would be. This event occurring after the geomagnetic storm might be big enough that it could have avoided the CME altogether had it occurred first. This is where the power of intent comes into play. When we focus our attention on some positive outcome, we consider that outcome already to have materialized. In other words, visualizing the positive effects of a negative event ought to be enough to obviate the need for that negative event.

There would be other benefits as well. While we would lose contact with our distant friends on the Internet, the airways would suddenly become so still and pollution-free that maybe many would discover a viable environment to flex their telepathic muscles, for example. Be that as it may, the wifi connection we all have to our electrical goods in general, and computers in particular, puts us all in a very similar position to the chipped population, and a power outage would have the same effect on us as it would on them. Therefore the advantage of having such a large global population that has resisted so many attempts to cull it is that everyone makes a positive contribution to this positive outcome. The more the merrier, and the more we have been through, the more effective we will be on the rebound.

As I said before, then, let’s visualize the positive effects of a power outage without the need for the catastrophic event itself that would cause so much unnecessary havoc and hardship. It can and will be done

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #21308
    Thanks

That particular formation could have been made by humans. It has the correct geometric considerations. Many, many others are 'flat out - impossible' (crop circle groaner*) to have been made by humans. But that this one, due to the geometry involved, could have been made by humans.

(*crop circle makers would have to use 'flats' to make the grain lie down, and that they'd have to 'get out the flats' in order to do so)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (18th October 2012), araucaria (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #21309
    Thanks

@ araucaria
    Even though you keep reminding us that you still have not done your astrology homework
    you seem to have picked up enough essentials to be able to stack an entire layer of fresh thought
    right on top of the ancient infrastructure.

Astronomers and astrologers have been at loggerheads in the last couple of centuries, but some
    have remained connected and compared results. I saw evidence of that many years ago when I was still living in England.
    It's just that I don't know any, since Im a mere dilettante in either field.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (18th October 2012), araucaria (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #21310
    Thanks

Regarding the idea of the earth controlling (or simply related to) the sun, sort of..I think that this is true.

For we have this problem, you see.

That 'earth human' events seem to be involving timing of events that involve the sun. The idea that consciousness controls or is the formation of matter and energy, in this space or place. Anyone observing astrology sees this same thing, eventually.

That's a bit of a big one to swallow, but the evidence has always been squarely and solidly on the table.

Science cannot see it as science does not accept the idea of astrology, having decided that it would project itself a new reality, via erasing all and starting from scratch, based on empirical observations....that started from dirt and are launched out of dirt, like dogma. Which originates in the 'German school of thought', which involves the basis of all university and scholastic basics in the western world, which became science and protocol, and so on.

Which came not a few miles and not a few years from the creation of the Bavarian Illuminati. Which is also involving Pike and those stories, and so on.

Earth involved in the aspects of the sun? ...... Once again, we end up at the doorstep of the likes of Dolores Cannon and Micheal Newton.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (18th October 2012), araucaria (18th October 2012), astrid (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #21311
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Great post ara--it got me thinking, along your lines of the airways would suddenly become so still and pollution-free ....my thought was:

loss of all electronics would be horrible for a moajority of the planet's PEOPLE, but it would be the opposite for the planet itself...

Then I remembered those nuke plants, that require 24/7 constant attention to not poison those "still and pollution-free airways".

This would be a "short-term" sickness for mother Earth (what's the halflife of the worst poison, a couple hundred thousand years...nothing to her, right? But if our pesky non-respectful selfish species is still around...or maybe the "blame" goes to the psychopathic souls that choose to take without regard?...either way, if there's still conscious beings around uncaring about her...the recovery/renaisance period will be nearly as rough on her as this current "dark technological/industrial" age has been.

So no matter how it turns out, Earth pays for our decisions. Or maybe she don't mind radiation and nuclear waste, and finds cleaning and herself enjoyable? I guess she ain't got a whole lot else to do!

20. Link to Post #21312
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

It occurs to me that the observation of an effect on consciousness preceding the solar expression, it might be that within the human psyche is a process that is happening in sync with a likewise internal process of the sun, one that takes approximately four days to make it from the inside to the outside, then becoming observable to human instruments.

21. Link to Post #21313
    Thanks

Raymond Merriman is a financial analyst and astrologer. I believe he is also a metallurgist, (will check out some more, to be sure this is indeed the same person) who did a study and saw a correlation between Mars-sun transits and blood transfusions.

I read an interesting article about this in the precomputer era of my life, which I cannot find any longer. What was discovered was that during sun Mars conjunctions the iron component of blood changed and hospital nurses had a harder time extracting blood from patients during those days.
    Mars rules iron, rules blood, rules the color red, rules the sign of Aries, and even determines if someone has red hair or not.

Interview here
    http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/ar...-ray-merriman/

Here is one paragraph from this interview which also makes my own position re astrology clear: I offer the client the options from which to choose their path.

"Many of us are now professionals, or use astrology in our professional practices. The number of professionals has increased greatly in the past decade or so. But there are still a great number of people who use astrology as if it is solely a fortune-telling tool, which only they have the power to interpret. The difference is considerable: the later type believes astrology and the astrologer are the "choice-maker" and the client is encouraged to form a dependent relationship to the astrological consultant. The other type believes astrology and the astrologer are the "choice revealer," and the outcome is dependent upon the client's choices. In other words, the individual is a participant in the ultimate outcome of matters in their life, and not solely slotted for a life of fate with inevitable outcomes."
    Last edited by ulli; 18th October 2012 at 13:55.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), araucaria (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #21314
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    easy with the swearing. thank you. Raising one's self does indeed involved not projecting from self at others. charity starts at home. And all of that. Mmmkay?
    Does swearing offend you? Is it personal?

I'm asking from pure curiosity.

It does not offend me, but I would like to be more considerate to those who it does offend. I know how to maintain a professional language, as I had to do that for years at work. But when I'm around my friends, I might start swearing like a trooper. In fact, when someone is expressing their passion around me and they swear, I get all excited inside like: Oh boy! They are not holding anything back. They are just being themselves, and that's refreshing.

Anyway, this is up for me. I had set an intention to swear less, but now I'm fine-tuning that. I just don't want to offend anyone. I love feeling free to use any language.

Even as I write I'm anchoring that intention ... to not even accidentally/unintentionally offend anyone.

At the same time, I have to say...I'm tired of pussy footing around and walking on eggshells around people who won't or can't hear the Truth. Now, if I need to speak a truth and it comes out wrong. I'm not sorry. The truth needs to be told. I'm down with that. My pure intent is to share awareness that can be used to make the highest, most beneficial choices.

Thank you for helping me contemplate and understand this.

Blessings,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), araucaria (18th October 2012), donk (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #21315
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I was trying to start to dabble in astrology when all this crazy stuff came up, it is fascinating but really hard to keep up with and is so super involved, i need to make time for it....buuuut in the meantime, anyone feel like telling me anything that know about me from this:

Born 3:05 pm (I think that is exact time, definitely mid afternoon) September 24, 1977 in Wilmington, DE (US).
    Here is your chart, Donk. You can copy the data, if you wish, and I will then erase it again, so that you will be less exposed.
    It's up to you.

Sun: 1Lib36'57"
    Moon: 0Pis20'33"
    Mercury: 14Vir28'06"
    Venus: 2Vir38'11"
    Mars: 14Can02'10"
    Jupiter: 4Can43'58"
    Saturn: 25Leo36'43"
    Uranus: 9Sco41'50"
    Neptune: 13Sag37'05"
    Pluto: 13Lib35'19"
    mean Node: 15Lib45'22"R
    Chiron: 4Tau50'38"R
    Ascendant: 12Cap51'45"
    Medium Coeli: 6Sco47'26"

Take anyone of these phrases below and google them, reading as much as possible. The oppositions and square are signs of internal stresses, which can trigger outer events which in turn can affect you in a negative manner.
    The T square ( spelling it out means a right angle from Pluto to both your Ascendant and your Mars, which in turn stand in opposition to one another) between Ascendant, Mars and Pluto is your main cross to bear, and needs the most work doing.
    So these are the main aspects...look them up on google, one by one. Come back with specific questions, one by one.
    This is time-consuming work and I am more interested that people do this work for themselves than ask others to do it for them.
    Mercury square Neptune
    Sun inconjunct Moon
    Mars opposite Ascendant
    Mars square Pluto
    Mercury sextile Mars
    Venus sextile Jupiter
    I probably left out quite a few, but had to start somewhere.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

donk (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #21316
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Heather I'm sorry about your Mother. I lost my Mother in 2007 to a botched surgery -she had a heart attack on the table and went into a coma because the surgeon couldn't stop the bleeding. She bled to death in 2 days. I miss her and my heart still aches from it every day.

Love never dies.

Love

Nora
    Thanks, Nora. I'm also sorry for your loss. As Inelia has said, even though we know their spirit lives on, we miss being able to give them a big, warm hug.

Yes, love is eternal, and we will see our mothers again on the other side.

Love,
    Heather

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Heather2012 (here)
    My heart is breaking tonight. Mom was killed on this day in 2007, and I miss her.
    I saw you in my dreams last night crying, and showed you an image of your mom smiling in Paradise so you know not to feel bad, are you feeling better today?

a day in heaven is a year on earth, she's been missing you the last few days too...
    Awww. Thanks, Rocky.
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), araucaria (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #21317
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    It occurs to me that the observation of an effect on consciousness preceding the solar expression, it might be that within the human psyche is a process that is happening in sync with a likewise internal process of the sun, one that takes approximately four days to make it from the inside to the outside, then becoming observable to human instruments.
    Wow. That's interesting. What does that say about our own creations? What is the significance of 4 days?

I just had an impression about the physics of light and the human relationship to the sun the other day. It was about the real time connection. To me, I'm just getting that frequencies with the same resonance do not experience the perceived limitations of time and space. Telepathy is easier with people we resonate with, that's for sure.

When our perceived limitations imposed by tainted conditioning and then used effectively by evolutionary process are removed to be in our natural Whole essence, we will be free to perceive the all simultaneously while remaining unique expressions. Homogenous Diversity, or Resonant Players in the Field of Love.

Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #21318
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    easy with the swearing. thank you. Raising one's self does indeed involved not projecting from self at others. charity starts at home. And all of that. Mmmkay?
    Does swearing offend you? Is it personal?

I'm asking from pure curiosity.

It does not offend me, but I would like to be more considerate to those who it does offend. I know how to maintain a professional language, as I had to do that for years at work. But when I'm around my friends, I might start swearing like a trooper. In fact, when someone is expressing their passion around me and they swear, I get all excited inside like: Oh boy! They are not holding anything back. They are just being themselves, and that's refreshing.

Anyway, this is up for me. I had set an intention to swear less, but now I'm fine-tuning that. I just don't want to offend anyone. I love feeling free to use any language.

Even as I write I'm anchoring that intention ... to not even accidentally/unintentionally offend anyone.

At the same time, I have to say...I'm tired of pussy footing around and walking on eggshells around people who won't or can't hear the Truth. Now, if I need to speak a truth and it comes out wrong. I'm not sorry. The truth needs to be told. I'm down with that. My pure intent is to share awareness that can be used to make the highest, most beneficial choices.

Thank you for helping me contemplate and understand this.

Blessings,
    Michelle Marie
    Well, if not swearing is imposed by rules from the "boss" it can cause feelings of claustrophobia, which would seek release, understandably.
    Some stand-up comedians would lose their popularity as well as their jobs if they didn't swear enough.

If one wants to do inner work and raise ones level of consciousness then it's a good idea to tamper one's negative emotions rather than letting it all hang out ...as that would be counterproductive since it would leave no emotional energy to assist in the transformational process.
    Like a plane flying with a giant hole in the fuselage.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

donk (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #21319
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Wow. That's interesting. What does that say about our own creations? What is the significance of 4 days?

I just had an impression about the physics of light and the human relationship to the sun the other day. It was about the real time connection. To me, I'm just getting that frequencies with the same resonance do not experience the perceived limitations of time and space. Telepathy is easier with people we resonate with, that's for sure.

When our perceived limitations imposed by tainted conditioning and then used effectively by evolutionary process are removed to be in our natural Whole essence, we will be free to perceive the all simultaneously while remaining unique expressions. Homogenous Diversity, or Resonant Players in the Field of Love.

Michelle Marie
    This is it, exactly. And this is also what we here in this thread are trying to accomplish.
    We are mostly loners, who have shied away from groups, for a variety of reasons.
    Our occasional attempts to interact work because we respect each others uniqueness and sovereignty,
    thus leaving everyone free to enjoy the common wholeness perspective.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), araucaria (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #21320
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    Good morning Village, Here and Now. I wrote a poem last night. It contained a spell of protection within it. It was very simple and short, and it just came out. I didn't think or write it really, it just emerged. I wrote it one a small piece of paper. I was going to post it, but when I looked down to type it out, poof!, it was gone! I searched high and low for it, and could not find it. I tried hard to recall it. It was only four little lines, but it disappeared from my memory too. Maybe it will turn up on the other side. Oh well, so it goes.....
    Sometimes the Fae bring gifts they do not intend for us to share. That being said, reality seems to revel in it's plastic nature, these days.

also, @Michelle Marie, relax into it. It's all you gotta do.
    What's the Fae, PurpleLama? I was going to ask you that when I saw your quote. Faery World?

I just got that impression the other day: "you don't need to share EVERYTHING!"

Thank you!
    MichelleMarie

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1066 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 66 566 966 1016 1056 1066 1076 1116 1166 1566 2066 2703 LastLast