+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Q posting about Project Looking Glass

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Q posting about Project Looking Glass

I have read all the Q posts. Some several times. Q has stated on more than one occasion that he has little knowledge of the space program and things UFO related. Things in that realm like Looking Glass.

There have been many Q proofs. Lots of them. The Q proofs demonstrate to me, and many others, that indeed Q is VERY real. The best Q proof relates to the missile launched from an island off Seattle that was intended to take out Air Force 1. If you can read that thread (I don't have it archived) and still think Q is somehow fake, then may the Gods help you.

Q has also stated that he posts disinformation at times. Knowing this I ask - is some random post on Looking Glass disinformation? Most likely it is meant to spur anons to dig deeper.

The focus of Q is to slowly bring an awareness to people that rampant, sick corruption dominates the ruling class and to expect to see some highly regarded people go down. Again, CORRUPTION and not anything space or UFO related. It is unwise to judge Q by what he has posted relative to space/UFO's. Do that and you are completely missing the point. Looking Glass/space/UFO is a sideshow by comparison. Just because Q doesn't have inside knowledge of one subject surely does not mean Q is fake and not worth following. The Q proofs are many. Focusing on a perceived Q weakness is like creating your own red herring. Look here and not at the other mass of Q posts on corruption, human trafficking, etc.

One of the points brought out by Q nonbelievers is how long it has taken to begin the process of taking down the corruption. Q has spent months and months educating us about the impending FISA IG report (and others to follow). Many have lost patience. Timing is vital to these people. Well, the time has come. We wait no longer. By Thanksgiving the FISA report will be made public. The MSM will twist the story to minimize its effect in a last desperate attempt to delegitimize Q, Trump etc. With all the bombs that will fall when the FISA report is issued, any disagreements over something like Looking Glass or any other space/UFO matter will seem like small potatoes. Enjoy the show!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2019), Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), edina (15th November 2019), Jayke (15th November 2019), robinr1 (15th November 2019), Sadieblue (16th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,313 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    I have read all the Q posts. Some several times. Q has stated on more than one occasion that he has little knowledge of the space program and things UFO related. Things in that realm like Looking Glass.

There have been many Q proofs. Lots of them. The Q proofs demonstrate to me, and many others, that indeed Q is VERY real. The best Q proof relates to the missile launched from an island off Seattle that was intended to take out Air Force 1. If you can read that thread (I don't have it archived) and still think Q is somehow fake, then may the Gods help you.

Q has also stated that he posts disinformation at times. Knowing this I ask - is some random post on Looking Glass disinformation? Most likely it is meant to spur anons to dig deeper.

The focus of Q is to slowly bring an awareness to people that rampant, sick corruption dominates the ruling class and to expect to see some highly regarded people go down. Again, CORRUPTION and not anything space or UFO related. It is unwise to judge Q by what he has posted relative to space/UFO's. Do that and you are completely missing the point. Looking Glass/space/UFO is a sideshow by comparison. Just because Q doesn't have inside knowledge of one subject surely does not mean Q is fake and not worth following. The Q proofs are many. Focusing on a perceived Q weakness is like creating your own red herring. Look here and not at the other mass of Q posts on corruption, human trafficking, etc.

One of the points brought out by Q nonbelievers is how long it has taken to begin the process of taking down the corruption. Q has spent months and months educating us about the impending FISA IG report (and others to follow). Many have lost patience. Timing is vital to these people. Well, the time has come. We wait no longer. By Thanksgiving the FISA report will be made public. The MSM will twist the story to minimize its effect in a last desperate attempt to delegitimize Q, Trump etc. With all the bombs that will fall when the FISA report is issued, any disagreements over something like Looking Glass or any other space/UFO matter will seem like small potatoes. Enjoy the show!
    I understand but at the same time I still place the Q material in the same category I place the Gaia material including but not limited to the stuff they promoted with Goode and Wilcock. I want to believe it. I really do. I think most do actually because we all need a savior but I just don't think it's Q. No offense but most of the stuff even just recently just asks a lot of questions. It's not really statements if they all a ? at the end. I think what we have also is a lot of promises made that are just 'stall' posts. "Indictments coming", for example, and that is just one. When? How many? Who? None of these things are addressed so it's all open ended which quite honestly to me is getting quite old. Every time I read a new Q, and I do follow it, but every time it's the same thing going through my mind! "Come on Q! Put up or shut up!"
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), enigma3 (15th November 2019), Jayke (15th November 2019), Kryztian (15th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)

I understand but at the same time I still place the Q material in the same category I place the Gaia material including but not limited to the stuff they promoted with Goode and Wilcock. I want to believe it. I really do. I think most do actually because we all need a savior but I just don't think it's Q. No offense but most of the stuff even just recently just asks a lot of questions. It's not really statements if they all a ? at the end. I think what we have also is a lot of promises made that are just 'stall' posts. "Indictments coming", for example, and that is just one. When? How many? Who? None of these things are addressed so it's all open ended which quite honestly to me is getting quite old. Every time I read a new Q, and I do follow it, but every time it's the same thing going through my mind! "Come on Q! Put up or shut up!"
    People share the same thoughts about Sessions, Huber, Horowitz, Barr, Durham, Graham.

We know these are real people.

And we know a real investigation takes time, the more serious the crimes being investigated, the more time the investigation takes.

In this world of conditioned need for instant gratification and shortened attention spans, patience is not easy.

I wonder though, without the Q drops, how many more people would be buying into the corporate/msm media narrative?

#GreatAwakening
    Last edited by edina; 15th November 2019 at 16:27.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2019), Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), BushPilot (15th November 2019), enigma3 (15th November 2019), Jayke (15th November 2019), Sadieblue (16th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

Security Classification is entirely an Executive office of the president thing. He can declassify literally anything he wants at any time for any reason. Politically it might be a bad call, but legally he can.

https://fas.org/sgp/library/quist/index.html

That is quite the excellent source for this information. Please note the Atomic ENergy Act as being one of the first congressional means of classifying things.
    Praxis, this is a great source, thanks for sharing.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), BushPilot (15th November 2019), Jayke (15th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

When reading the Q posts it is best to put all expectations on the rear burner that is turned off. Take the material for what it is. Questions on top of other questions are meant to push anons to dig deeper. Amazing Polly, IPOT, Neon Revolt, Praying Medic and more are those anons doing the digging. Here's one great dig. Go to Neon Revolt's home page and scroll down until you come across the article titled "Fast and Furious on Steroids". There you will take a deep dive into massive corruption via the Pohlad family ( I'd never heard of them either before this) with links to Amy Klobuchar. Rod Serling could have written this it is so unreal. Yet it gives us a look into some of the missing trillions. Seemingly vanishing into thin air.

Also, it has been noted by Q and others that Q cannot post anything that might harm National Security. There are laws against such bold moves. So he has to reveal information in a round about way. A hint here, a crumb there. Quite indirectly rather than directly. As Q has said so often - you have more than you know.
    Last edited by enigma3; 15th November 2019 at 16:45.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2019), edina (15th November 2019), Jayke (15th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th November 2019), Sadieblue (16th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote And even now, they're trying to get back on to that same timeline.
    Thought experiment: Let's say in nature, there exists funneling events along the way where entropy is negated and all timeline variations 'tend' toward a certain outcome or chain of outcomes during this window. Also, hypothesize that time travelers could use these funneling events as jump points where their arrival would yield conditions relatively close to what is expected-- a way to jump safely in other words. (And assuming back-travel is possible),would not competing groups be eternally leapfrogging over each other to go back and get the upper hand? Perhaps a group has executed a plan to achieve their desired result and are now trying to disrupt a key funneling event (or events) to prevent 'other' future travelers from back-traveling into this timeline?

Apologies if non-sequitur--just trying to figure out why anyone would be so hell-bent to get to a certain timeline...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), ClearWater (16th November 2019), Jayke (15th November 2019), jcking (15th November 2019), mountain_jim (15th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's another possibility, respectfully: mentioning Project Looking Glass could very well be a version of a known twist of the famous Nigerian prince email scam, and a longstanding hallmark of disinformation propaganda.

Check out, if you haven't heard about this tactic before, any one of the many articles explaining "The Secretly Smart Reason Scam Emails Are Poorly Written"
    https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...poorly-written

Quote ARROW
    TECHNOLOGY
    The Secretly Smart Reason Scam Emails Are Poorly Written
    BY MICHELE DEBCZAK JULY 8, 2016

If you know what to look for, scam emails aren’t too difficult to spot. They’re usually written in broken English and may even mention the cliché of a Nigerian prince in need of money that’s so overused it’s become an internet-wide joke. The classic formula may feel like it’s run its course, but according to researchers, it’s even more effective now that more people recognize it.

In 2012, Microsoft Research released a paper looking at why the Nigerian or “419” scam in particular has persisted over the years. They found that because such a large swath of internet users have been trained to recognize that certain scam, the small portion of people that do respond are more likely to ignore the red flags and send money.

While a craftier email may get the attention of more people, many of them would turn out to be “false positives” who cut contact with the scammer before handing over any cash. A consistently obvious email narrows down the pool of responders to the most gullible individuals—a.k.a. the people scammers are looking to target.
    Looking Glass, somewhat like Roswell or (the various) "Space Brothers" was to an earlier generation, is a very niche, yet searchable contemporary myth. By that I mean that like many myths, it is a widely circulated (and beloved by some) tale that is difficult to verify- it may have happened (or be happening) or it may not. Many people would find it incredibly far-fetched, and I think that may be more of the point.

It's quite possible (let's think of this as a thought experiment, too) that the reason Looking Glass was mentioned at the outset of Q's "return" is to
    A- get attention with a wild new searchable plot wrinkle
    B- retain new/reinvigorated levels of attention from a certain swath of the population that are willing to go out on a limb far enough that a parallel universe fortune-telling television set (basically) seems like a very possible black-world scenario, IE people like us- people that either feel they know the lore of conspiracy enough to be comfortable with Looking Glass as a concept, or people that are so gullible that they will look it up and maybe think that Andy Basiago should've been the next president of the United States.

I feel it's really important that we remember that this overall scene, people that are into the secret knowledge and the lore, it's always a wild cross-section of the forward-thinking, the curious and the extremely gullible. Propaganda writers have known this about us for decades, so we should probably be sure to consistently remember that for ourselves. Each of those traits can make people targets for different reasons.

Wilcock, Goode and others use this form of selective fishing constantly- they go away for a bit for whatever reason, and when, say, Wilcock comes back it is with a BOMBSHELL POST with CRAZY NEW BRIEFINGS about EARTH-SHATTERING CHANGES that will begin happening JUST NEXT MONTH.

Now, just about anyone that has been around the ufology/new age/"conspiracy"/woo woo/phenomenon/consciousness/etc scene for more than a few years will see that article and roll their eyes and walk away- which is the entire point. People like that don't WANT the Bill Ryans or the Richard Dolans of the world sitting in on those comment threads and politely informing people that this is something that happens roughly twice a year for the last two decades, consistently gets a fresh crop of listeners/believers and consistently comes up almost completely empty.

The new weird far limb of the tree, like for example the Anshar underground babe-cave of CG, or the "Obama on Mars" lore of later Basiago, or Project Looking Glass in general, or underground bases where we work alongside ETs, basically ensures that certain parts of the audience will walk away, and the ones left will, at least temporarily, be entranced. It also can help ensure, of course, that the nuggets of truth of the black world are still muddied and unclear by association.

By all this I mean to say that mentioning an alienating (but very interesting!) piece of lore like Project Looking Glass upon "returning" to the internet could easily be seen as disinfo selective fishing 101- the typos of the Nigerian Prince.
    It will grab some influencer types in various internet groups (like this one and many on FB, etc) that get to do a little book report to all the newbies, which will reinforce the potential validity of the new Q stuff by creating kind of a "huddle around the campfire" situation where the remaining audience can bond over lore that the rest of the world finds completely unbelievable. Then after that, the storyteller can really get to work again selling those bridges.

And what are the bridges being sold? Why does Q every once in awhile have verifiable info? Maybe, just maybe, like many have suspected for years now, this is a very elaborate form of propaganda that is squarely focused on an english-speaking American-centric audience, for whatever reason. Truth nuggets buried in there, and largely keeping certain people rapt for a larger purpose. You know, stay busy sending each other wild links down all the rabbit holes and for god's sake make sure to "trust the plan".

Just a thought experiment.
    Last edited by jcking; 15th November 2019 at 21:03.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2019), PurpleLama (17th November 2019), Satori (15th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your thought experiment of what you think is happening within the Q community is misinformed.

Just saying...

Continue with your "thought experiment", people in the Q community will keep putting pressure on our representatives with the facts we learned from our research, which is quite important right now.

Maybe you're thought experiment is useful, positive, and/or productive? I don't know... people can think for themselves, do their own research, and decide for themselves.

Meanwhile, Q continues to post, continuing to demonstrate that the investigations that the corporate/msm media are NOT reporting are indeed happening.

And have been happening since the day Q started posting, two years ago.

https://qmap.pub/

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), enigma3 (2nd December 2019), Jayke (16th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th November 2019), Sadieblue (16th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I shared this in the Q thread here, it's a potential different take on the Project Looking Glass post...

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    This tweet from Praying Medic related to the Project Looking Glass Q post is interesting.

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...25366707339264

Quote The U.S. Postal Inspection Service, working with the DOJ, conducted the largest pro-active undercover reverse sting operation of its time in 1986—#ProjectLookingGlass. The goal was to identify and utilize prosecutive tools under the new Child Protection Act of 1984.
    Quote Postal inspectors have investigated the sexual exploitation of children for more than 100 years. In fact, it was the first federal law enforcement agency to aggressively identify, target, and arrest those who produce and traffic in child pornography.
    https://postalmuseum.si.edu/behindth...loitation.html

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), enigma3 (2nd December 2019), Jayke (16th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

I shared this in the Q thread here, it's a potential different take on the Project Looking Glass post...
    This may be a perfect example of what all too often is the problem. No questions can be asked, no clarification requested, no statement challenged or debated, and no documents or references are offered.

These are take-it-or-leave-it, trust-me-and-believe-me one-way guru-like pronouncements, even though what's said is almost always unclear, ambiguous, and simply unprofessional.

It's either incompetent, or deliberately unclear. One or the other. Neither makes any of this look good.

And the number of wheelspinning person-hours spent debating what's really meant or intended goes into the hundreds of millions. (Calculate them!)

The audience is frequently left not knowledgeable and empowered, but disempowered and all too often confused, leaning on nothing other than hope and belief. And meanwhile, friendships and groups are divided.

Qanon never started any 'great awakening' process. That began as long ago as the 1970s with Gary Allen's concise, beautifully written, hand-it-on booklet None Dare Call It Conspiracy.

Hundreds of other hard-working investigators have taken that forward, with such as Alex Jones and David Icke setting the standard for courage, transparency, documented evidence of extreme claims, and plain come-and-shake-my-hand accessibility.

~~~

If Q never referred to the Project Looking Glass that I know about, then please forgive me if I gently step out of the thread. I won't waste any more time on guessing games.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th November 2019 at 21:58.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2019), bobme (16th November 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (16th November 2019), Intranuclear (16th November 2019), jcking (15th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th November 2019), onawah (15th November 2019), Praxis (16th November 2019), Ultima Thule (16th November 2019), Yoda (16th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most of the people I know who read Q posts and follow up with their own research on the information feel empowered, not dis-empowered.

It makes a difference when people can see the facts for themselves.

It's one reason why so many people are standing up to the corrupt forces that people for so long thought would never be held accountable.

Doing your own research is empowering.

Thinking for yourself, even if its not popular, or supported by MSM is empowering.

Not buckling under the pressure of the disapproval of others because you think differently than them is empowering.

No one is manipulating you or anyone else here.

And if Q was referring to the Project Looking Glass information as you understand it, then I am sure that people appreciate the resources you shared on the topic.

In the spirit of positive cooperation and collaboration.

Which in my experience is the spirit of the Q - Anon community.
    Last edited by edina; 15th November 2019 at 22:10.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), BushPilot (15th November 2019), enigma3 (2nd December 2019), HaveBlue (16th November 2019), Jayke (16th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th November 2019), robinr1 (15th November 2019), Sadieblue (16th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

What little I have seen of Q is exactly as Bill describes it, vague, hope raising, unverifiable hot air. To me it's a total waste of time.

Project Looking Glass points to how a psychopathic control group is using advanced, off world technology to keep their control, and this is the very large elephant in the room that is the ongoing danger to humanity.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

enigma3 (2nd December 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,313 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    What little I have seen of Q is exactly as Bill describes it, vague, hope raising, unverifiable hot air. To me it's a total waste of time.

Project Looking Glass points to how a psychopathic control group is using advanced, off world technology to keep their control, and this is the very large elephant in the room that is the ongoing danger to humanity.
    Yes and we've had how many warnings now with numerous other 'movements' all of which proved to be full of hot air also! Parks, Goode, Wilcock should all be prime examples of just why people should be doubled down on reservation with Q.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Jayke (16th November 2019), jcking (20th November 2019), Justplain (16th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation (LANL, 1982) mentioned in Mountain Jims post is tech that is used to look into vehicles or buildings for people or contraband. Similar to Back Scatter X-Ray it will show up things that are hidden without having to say unload the whole banana truck to know there are humans hiding in the middle.

This is how certain tech that govt and law enforcement would rather not be too open about is given a cover story. There may well be more than one Project Looking Glass, but to see into the future? really? Predictive Programming much? The Lone Gunman pilot 'special' and 8 months later 911 happened!

BTW Bill Brockbrader aka Wood is featured by actual Navy Seal. Don Shipley and is a total fraud. (and worse) I saw a YT where he admitted to a court judge his Camelot stuff was all lies. This is all very easy to find if you spend 2 mins on it.

ALICE is the AI program that subverts public opinion. Alice is also a code word for Hillary Clinton. ALICE would have you believe Alice would win in 2016 with a 97% chance. ALICE takes real public opinion and spins it into what the CIA want it to be. I can see Hillary asking the magic mirror on the wall who will win in 2016? It tells her that she will because it doesn't want an ash tray thrown through it!

Dan B told us HRC would win according to their LG. It failed twice! Or maybe it is all BS and they were just trying to prepare the public for the steal. But stealing a landslide is so very difficult and that is why they failed. That is why during the campaign Trump said 'We need a landslide folks or this ain't gonna work'. He got the landslide and the DNC fireworks display was cancelled! They had already started popping the corks on the Champagne! Yes they really are that megalomaniacal. Completely out of touch with reality.

The 4am talking points for the day put out by the CIA for the MSM to peddle and spew forth is also not real public opinion. Most of us know this already (that the MSM is fake) but surely nobody has any excuse to be ignorant of this after the 2016 election in the USA. That was even more blatant than 911!

56 sec YT clip to cheer you up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcaNY5eBWw

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2019), edina (16th November 2019), enigma3 (2nd December 2019), Jayke (16th November 2019), Justplain (16th November 2019), mountain_jim (16th November 2019), PurpleLama (17th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation (LANL, 1982) mentioned in Mountain Jims post is tech that is used to look into vehicles or buildings for people or contraband. Similar to Back Scatter X-Ray it will show up things that are hidden without having to say unload the whole banana truck to know there are humans hiding in the middle.

This is how certain tech that govt and law enforcement would rather not be too open about is given a cover story. There may well be more than one Project Looking Glass, but to see into the future? really? Predictive Programming much? The Lone Gunman pilot 'special' and 8 months later 911 happened!

BTW Bill Brockbrader aka Wood is featured by actual Navy Seal. Don Shipley and is a total fraud. (and worse) I saw a YT where he admitted to a court judge his Camelot stuff was all lies. This is all very easy to find if you spend 2 mins on it.

ALICE is the AI program that subverts public opinion. Alice is also a code word for Hillary Clinton. ALICE would have you believe Alice would win in 2016 with a 97% chance. ALICE takes real public opinion and spins it into what the CIA want it to be. I can see Hillary asking the magic mirror on the wall who will win in 2016? It tells her that she will because it doesn't want an ash tray thrown through it!

Dan B told us HRC would win according to their LG. It failed twice! Or maybe it is all BS and they were just trying to prepare the public for the steal. But stealing a landslide is so very difficult and that is why they failed. That is why during the campaign Trump said 'We need a landslide folks or this ain't gonna work'. He got the landslide and the DNC fireworks display was cancelled! They had already started popping the corks on the Champagne! Yes they really are that megalomaniacal. Completely out of touch with reality.

The 4am talking points for the day put out by the CIA for the MSM to peddle and spew forth is also not real public opinion. Most of us know this already (that the MSM is fake) but surely nobody has any excuse to be ignorant of this after the 2016 election in the USA. That was even more blatant than 911!

56 sec YT clip to cheer you up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcaNY5eBWw
    Thank you for pointing out that Bill Wood is a fraud. I thought that had been the case but didn't look into it yesterday to verify.
    I found I simply couldn't watch those videos. And stopped in the first minute or so.

This is why collaborating with a group of researchers is so helpful.

A single person can't cover the deluge of information, but as a collaborative group we can cover a good amount.

I wanted to point out that the tweet that Q post was responding to had the hashtag, #MilitaryPrecision.

And that tweet was highlighting the fact that a Q post from 11.11.18, which many people thought was about a date, was in fact about a block of DoD IP's that are presently being used for the Q posts.

I think it's important to look at things in context.

And thanks for the laugh, HaveBlue, I remember when that first went viral.
    His laugh is infectious!!!!
    Last edited by edina; 16th November 2019 at 15:27.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2019), Jayke (16th November 2019), mountain_jim (17th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

Yes and we've had how many warnings now with numerous other 'movements' all of which proved to be full of hot air also! Parks, Goode, Wilcock should all be prime examples of just why people should be doubled down on reservation with Q.
    I wonder sometimes if this is a part of the problem people have with Q.
    They feel burned in the past by people that they trusted and are wary to trust again.

I never followed any of the people mentioned above.
    I have absolutely no idea what Corey Goode is about except it's something about blue chickens?

I do glance at Simon's site from time to time.

I didn't realize that people thought they started movements?

None of the above are on par with what is happening in the Q Posts and the movement of people associated with the posts.
    In the Q posts people are not spoon fed information to blindly follow, the very opposite of what people claim, when they try to pigeon hole the phenom into a guru type thing.

It's important to not trust Q. It's important to use the Q posts as a springboard for your own research and to trust yourself in your process of research.

I was thinking about this yesterday, and realized that it's the shared research that results from going to the source links, and/or digging a bit deeper and sharing the information that's discovered that actually makes this movement so unique.

Just reading the Q posts themselves is not going to give someone a full understanding of what is happening.
    It's the sharing the results of the research in a harmonious community of other researchers that really fuels or energizes the movement.

Many people will research in isolation. But to research as a community is hugely energizing.

I think it falls more into the category of a cultural movement.

Once people start learning to research for themselves, that can never be turned off.
    Last edited by edina; 16th November 2019 at 13:05.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), BushPilot (16th November 2019), enigma3 (2nd December 2019), gini (17th November 2019), Jayke (16th November 2019), mountain_jim (17th November 2019), Satori (17th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Attempts at suppression which is a form of censorship can and does have effect.

That said, it's near impossible to keep an independent mind controlled.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...73883154305025

What gets suppressed, cancelled, discouraged (in technical terms) doesn't go away.

Quote Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    Margaret Mead (1901-1978)
    Last edited by edina; 17th November 2019 at 14:27.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2019), BushPilot (18th November 2019), Jayke (17th November 2019), sunflower (18th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Thinking for yourself, even if its not popular, or supported by MSM is empowering.
    Well heres part of the problem as I see it Edina. For example FOX News commentary plays a very big roll on Q threads, and whether FOX cares to admit it or not, whether Q fans care to admit it or not, FOX is msm lumped right in there with the rest of them.

Which is where a sizeable portion of the continuing great divide is happening. Liberal media vs. Conservative media, "the president is a treasonous Putin lover" vs. "the president is the fourth turning hero here to save the day and Make America Great Again".

No one is manipulating you or anyone else here
    I beg to differ. I have no problem with Q encouraging people to do their own research, but, it's also entirely possible for people to look into this stuff without Q, as has been done here on this very forum and others much farther back than October 2017.

Part of the divisive phenomena many have observed with Q, imo, has been watching this research becoming politicized and weaponized. One may be armed with all the useful information in the world, but if they are also convinced that simply destroying their perceived political enemy will say, end the pedophile problem, well then now we have another problem on our hands.

Others may disagree, but I consider this manipulation all day long.

I wonder sometimes if this is a part of the problem people have with Q.
    They feel burned in the past by people that they trusted and are wary to trust again.
    I can only speak for me, but sure a portion of that is of course true. To a point. Of course we learn from experience, like fire burns for instance, but it's more nuanced than that.

We also learn what red flags (aka warning signs) look like. One big one for me is that something big is always just around the corner, just be patient for a little longer, a little longer, almost there, almost there...

Another one is the lure of "be a part of something special, the inside group with the inside scoop".

My hunch about the Looking Glass comment is that a good deal of alternative media is being played as sort of an experiment, a potential breeding ground, a beta test if you will of what may well work in a larger setting, and how would it be done.

Sort of like how our own private information is collected, repackaged, and sent back to us for various forms of manipulation, monetary gain, social conditioning, divide and conquer, what have you.

Let's watch and see if that one has legs and, what may come of it from there.

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Well heres part of the problem as I see it Edina. For example FOX News commentary plays a very big roll on Q threads, and whether FOX cares to admit it or not, whether Q fans care to admit it or not, FOX is msm lumped right in there with the rest of them.
    First off, thank you Gracy May for your thoughtful post.

I've always appreciated your civilized tone.

There's much said in your post and to give it justice, I will address it in parts. I may not get to all of it just now, because I have to leave soon to take care of some errands.
    But, I will eventually get to all of it, as I can.

FOX News commentary plays a roll in some of the Q posts, but I don’t see it playing a very big roll.

FOX News is often criticized by Q anons. And is especially criticized by Autists.

FOX News itself often portrays itself as anti-MSM. That's more a marketing or branding component. Much of FOX News is as MSM as the other outlets often associated as MSM.

For me, it’s hard to find a phrase that really works for the part of media that is used to propagandize people. MSM is an easy fallback, short phrase. Sometimes I'll add corporate media in front of it. In the past, I’ve used Mockingbird Media.

The point is that there are elements within media that are used more as “assets” to steer a public narrative.

Unfortunately, many 'alternative' news outlets also fall into this category. I noticed this as far back as 2009. They seem to get their own version of "talking points". I have referred to them in the past as AM-MSM.

I find I have the same problem when trying to define Deep State.

I will often add the words, criminal element, or criminal cabal to the term. Parts of what can be technically defined as Deep State, or the un-elected government bureaucracy is benign. Although that benign bureaucracy can be said to have run amok and is at this point bloated and overkill. I feel it ought to be reduced, the redundancies pruned out and made much more efficient.

But, the more problematic aspects of the Deep State, which I consider to be international, and supra-national in scope, are more malicious and deliberate. Actively undermining nations, and people’s rights, not only here in the US, but in nations all over the planet. Primarily to enrich themselves.

Language is imperfect. And people can argue semanitcs but I’m not certain if that sort of argument is positive and productive.

It may be helpful to clarify our meaning of terms and perhaps come to an agreement as how to best describe situations or entities so that people are on the same page?

I don't know.

Often, I feel people actually agree in essence yet, are argue terminology.

People have cognitive bias. For example, some people have a bias to look for what is like, or common agreement. Others have bias to look for what is different, or distinctions.

I've seen this happen in something as innocuous as looking at two plants of the same type.

One bias will see all the differences in the two plants. The other bias will not. The bias that focus on like will often times more readily see the big picture, and not get distracted by differences. Both perceptions are valid, in my opinion.

Another bias emanates from personality differences. Some are more comfortable with ambiguity, as Jayke has mentioned in other discussions. And some are downright irritated by ambiguity, and consider it to be "nonsense". Both are valid, in my opinion.

Everyone, while similar, are also hugely unique.

And these unique perspectives can break down communication, especially when people are unaware of how bias works in our perception of the world, and/or disrespect natural differences in perception.

Source links found in the q posts have come from a wide variety of sources, from CIA Archives, FBI Vaults, Wikileaks, many independent investigative journalists from a wide range of publications to shipping manifestos, plane logs, ecetera...

Most of the source links come from the Autists and Anons themselves, sharing research with each other.

In my experience, these play a much bigger roll in the Q threads and Q posts.

As Q has often stated, You are the news now.” 'You' meaning We, the People are the news now.

Some people have referred to it as "The People's Media."
    Last edited by edina; 17th November 2019 at 18:20.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2019), BushPilot (18th November 2019), enigma3 (2nd December 2019), Gracy (17th November 2019), Jayke (17th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2019), sunflower (18th November 2019)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't know how to do the multi-quotes thing.

Next I'll get to your next statement. I think it's an important point.

But, I have to step away from the computer for the moment. I'll be back in a bit.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2019), Gracy (17th November 2019), Jayke (17th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast