Page 18 of 536 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 118 518 536 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Hughe:

By the posts in this thread, I think that I am working off karma by being mentored by a latter day Tesla and being the partner of the PT Barnum of free energy.

I am not interested in, and I am pretty sure they are dead ends, to go the inventor, DIY, capitalist, grass roots tinkerer, etc., etc., routes to free energy. I think that we inquisitive apes just can’t help ourselves from thinking that we can go in our garages and solve the world’s energy problems with our clever hands. It ain’t gonna happen that way, I think, and even if it did, it is not a path that I have any interest in. I am trying to do something different, but virtually everybody is stuck in tinkerer mode.

Best,

Wade
    Bloody tinkerers!!

Think when it comes and it might aleady be here, it will come from the mains and it will be taxed, under the current paradigm that is the only way it will get off the ground. Simply put if they can make money from it, it will magically appear.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

2. Link to Post #342
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Mod hat on:

The posts that went the "let's make the corporation and beat them in their game" course have been moved here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rgy-commentary

Thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by Luke; 18th February 2011 at 07:10.

3. Link to Post #343
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Yes, if only a few groups like the Venus Group woke up to the free energy reality and potential, this could become a downhill racer. But like Brian said in our interview (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#brian ), nearly everybody with any connection to the issue digs their heels to protect their interests in their scarcity-based niche. Abundance literally would end the world as they know it.

When you begin to sail in the waters, you see that 99.9% of the population is in complete denial, and groups like the Venus Group see free energy as the enemy.

I am beginning to see that the mindset of scarcity really is the elephant in the room.

since the age of 15, (14 years ago) i have been making shallow studies of every subject that i can think of. I think i finally have a usable comprehension of what is going on, and where we stand at the moment.

This is my current understanding: the 'Elite's' game is nearly completely lost. There current mindset of control is flawed and will become farcical in the new age. They now know this and don't know what to do about it.

I imagine some say "we must take a steady hand (to avoid being unseated), and guide the population into the new age (the ego hoping it can find a new leadership position)"
    Others surely say "we have failed, we must make sure humanity survives our rule, we must share with them what we know to assist them"
    No doubt others still will refuse to admit the game has finished, and go down fighting.

These people have the most experience in the history of earth at the manipulation of public opinion. They are fully aware of the abundance of the universe, i imagine there conundrum is how to stop the capitalist behemoth without sending humanity back to the stone age.

My point is, if a SIMPLE and self evident plan can be formulated, as to how to allow us to move forward, then i believe there would be receptive ears in the most unlikely of places. If a plan is timely, simple and self evident, then it can become a vision, and a vision is what we need here.

perhaps we should see what lessons the industrial revolution can tell, about the best way to implement a new vision? <- Thats not a rhetorical question

Surely, above all else here at Avalon, it is our duty to devise this plan.

I think it is evident that we have reached a tipping point, surely the worst thing we can do is nothing.

Surely we can use the very mechanism that have been created to control us to free us? Spiritually uplifting propaganda, if you will.

After thinking about this post i thought that perhaps I'm just buying into the controller mentality, but while we live in a creation of our collective unconscious, there still need to be physical devices to implement our collective will, hence a plan.

It just seems to me if the only thing standing between humanity and armageddon, is sufficiently enlightened individuals creating 'there' own reality on a person by person basis, then we will never reach the critical mass of consciousness required to save the majority of humanity from death. but if we can make a 'program' to introduce the 'vision' to the global population, then perhaps we stand a chance.

Any thoughts? don't be afraid to criticize my thinking here, its just an idea, i would value any critique.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that it was this lecture by Nassim Haramein that really open my eyes to the fact of free energy.
    Last edited by wolf_rt; 18th February 2011 at 09:32.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

penn (19th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #344
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Hi Hughe:

By the posts in this thread, I think that I am working off karma by being mentored by a latter day Tesla and being the partner of the PT Barnum of free energy.

I am not interested in, and I am pretty sure they are dead ends, to go the inventor, DIY, capitalist, grass roots tinkerer, etc., etc., routes to free energy. I think that we inquisitive apes just can’t help ourselves from thinking that we can go in our garages and solve the world’s energy problems with our clever hands. It ain’t gonna happen that way, I think, and even if it did, it is not a path that I have any interest in. I am trying to do something different, but virtually everybody is stuck in tinkerer mode.

Best,

Wade
    Bloody tinkerers!!

Think when it comes and it might aleady be here, it will come from the mains and it will be taxed, under the current paradigm that is the only way it will get off the ground. Simply put if they can make money from it, it will magically appear.

K

Bloody tinkerers?????!!

Reinhard
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

6. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Hi Billy:

Long story on Searl. The short answer is I don't know if he has anything. Dennis used to give him money back in the 1990s. About a year ago, I was almost forced to watch that recent documentary on him, and was I ever mad when it was over. That was almost a textbook case in how to not make a documentary on something like that. I am not sure what TV network that was made for, but the spooky soundtrack made it seem like Sci-Fi channel. They showed footage of them working on Searl's discs, but not one second of footage of one in flight. The only image of the disc in "flight" was a still photo from a newspaper clipping that they kept showing over and over. They showed a roomful of alleged documents, but the only one they showed was a pretty meaningless inquiry from the RAF. Almost the whole show was Searl talking, and when he started saying stuff like "protect my inventor's rights," the usual big red flags went up, as far as maybe why he never got anywhere. If they were trying to make a documentary to discredit him, they could have not done much better, but it was amazing how much positive buzz that documentary generated.

Best,

Wade
    Good day Wade and thank you for your comment, I agree that John Searl has not had the best of advice from those trying to promote his work. Searl Magnetics in the USA are slowly getting there. And i believe John has achieved everything he has claimed over this last 60yrs. John will be 80yrs old this year and i have befriended him since he has moved to Scotland. And what i always wonder is why all the great minds do not come together at this time.

I would like your opinion on our 70% plan in our website http://www.gfc.uk.net/pdf/zero.pdf
    The plan needs to be updated, and we are also creating a new website at this time. This is our new video just released which will be on our new site.

My friend Sunfeather and I spoke last night about asking you and Bill if we could use your interview with Bill on our new website. ???I hope you enjoy and i look foreward to your comments. Yours Billy
    Last edited by Billy; 23rd February 2011 at 17:43.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #346
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Quote My point is, if a SIMPLE and self evident plan can be formulated, as to how to allow us to move forward, then i believe there would be receptive ears in the most unlikely of places. If a plan is timely, simple and self evident, then it can become a vision, and a vision is what we need here.

perhaps we should see what lessons the industrial revolution can tell, about the best way to implement a new vision? <- Thats not a rhetorical question
    Yeap.

I don't expect to see another Nicola Tesla comes out for humanity to provide free energy. I do believe in all the research materials and papers are hidden by TPTB. Just one bright scientist or engineer who figures out one specific type of free energy device with founding theory, simple to understand, put it out to public domain. If I see such device on Youtube with formula, I'm in. I think many people in FE field will test it.
    20W motor for example, the output can be increased based on the formula.

Using esoteric, hard-to-get material won't be feasible cause TPTB will shut down the material suppliers.

1KW is magic number to me. 1KW generator can power a house or even run a vehicle. Garage inventors / maniacs will form the 1st wave. They will run and test their generators all the time. Then, like GNU/Linux professionals and students will join the group to enhance and have benefit from it cause it really works. This will be 2nd wave: 50,000 to 100,000 users in world wide. After that, there is no way to stop it.
    Individuals and corporations won't get money from the patent or license because it's in public domain. They will make profit from the service they will provide to their customers.

Some mainstream scientists will start check it out and dig up the hidden materials to find better methods. Less pressure than before cause free energy would be real and accepted in general public by the time.

Who will benefit first? I bet the low-end class: people live on poverty, students with limited income, retired house owners.

Another scenario is TPTB will eventually bring out FE technology to the power grid under complete secrecy after collapsing global economy. It will replace old generators / nuclear reactors but people will pay to the power companies, they won't make it free.

9. Link to Post #347
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,673 times in 7,525 posts

Hi all:

The craziest part of my day job’s year is almost over, but this is also going to be a crazy year in my career. If I am going to get those essays written and embark on the subject matter that I want to teach, I am going to have to go pretty quiet in this forum, like post once a month or so.

Participating in this forum has driven home to me ever-more forcefully how difficult the task is that I have set for myself. I may not be fit for it, but I also have not had the chance to do it yet, either. To those who have read along as this thread has grown, it is evident that most of those reading and responding are of one of these persuasions:

1. Focused on the would-be free energy inventors, or aspire to be one themselves;

2. Plan to take on the Global Controllers and scale the free energy ramparts;

3. Assume that I am looking for recruits for such a task.

It does not seem to matter how many times, and in how many ways, I say that none of those are what I am here for, those are the predominant responses, and this is the friendliest and hippest forum that I have yet encountered. Those responses all fall into levels 7, 9 and 10 of the free energy onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

I am looking for level 12s and those who can become level 12s. Other levels exist beyond those, and I honor them. Some have figured it out and no longer need to eat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3236118.stm

http://www.videohippy.com/video/1908...o-Eat-Or-Drink

but they are not teaching it in downtown Manhattan. Those of us on our last incarnations and living at the leading edge of godliness can play that game. For the rest of us, free energy will initially come through technology. But right now, the key is awareness and education, not scaling the ramparts. Scaling the ramparts is not how free energy is going to happen, or if it is, I want no part of it. I have played with the best, people who have lived the game at a far higher level than just about anybody else ever has. If they can’t get but to the ramparts’ base before the hot oil comes pouring down, and they still try climbing and may have gotten a few feet off the ground before they were overcome, what makes the Young Warriors think that they have a prayer? Young Warriors must become Mature Warriors before they are any good at all to an effort like this.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

Coercing the Global Controllers is a boy’s dream. Some of my comrades and fellow travelers have killed people for a living, sometimes with their bare hands, but only after they renounced violence and coercion did they become useful in this field. Young Warriors are a danger to themselves and others, especially in the free energy field.

As I have stated recently, I have had to consider that playing with whom I have in the free energy field is coming back to haunt me, as almost everybody with any interest in the field has inventor-itis and other early-stage perspectives. As Brian said in our Camelot interview, those taking free energy over the finish line will probably be those new to the field (and not stuck in those introductory perspectives):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#new

Dennis, Bearden, Greer and others have fostered the field’s reputation with their efforts, and it is understandable. I wish them the best, and maybe they or somebody like them will get The Muppet Movie ending to their free energy quest:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#power

However, I am trying to do something different, something that may, in end, provide a critical complement to their efforts. I am trying to help fill a hole that I saw in all of those efforts. This world needs far more people thinking comprehensively, and that is what I want to teach. I also go far beyond Bucky Fuller’s public stance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

It was not until the last years of his life, when he wrote Grunch of Giants, that he began to publicly acknowledge the political-economic dynamics that I discovered the hard way and have studied ever since my brutal awakening. Acknowledging that aspect is also essential, if for no other reasons than unwary aspirants can fall into the level 6 abyss or nurture level 11 delusions.

Attaining a productive understanding of the situation, understanding the pitfalls, opportunities and potentials, is like walking the razors’ edge. I have only encountered a few in my lifetime who walked along that edge very far. They all had a whole heart in common. They usually had a mystical awakening of some sort. They had to go get some experience in the real world, usually doing something that woke them up and radicalized them. They often had high “intelligence” and usually had a scientific background, but not always. In fact, my greatest hope is probably helping those without scientific backgrounds learn to begin to think comprehensively. There is a certain level of “intelligence” required to become a systems thinker and understand the comprehensive picture, but if a person’s heart is in the right place and they are eager to learn, I think that the intellectual challenge is really not all that formidable. At least, that is my theory.

There is nothing that I know of bigger on the planet than the free energy situation, and that is why people like Dennis are offered a billion dollars to go away, and then crucified when they refuse:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

and then they get smeared on national TV regularly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#dateline

This is not easy material to wrap one’s head around, on several levels, but for those who can go there, I would like to help them. The more people who can see the big picture, the closer we will be to an abundance-based paradigm and something that looks a lot like heaven on earth:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

I think that it is worthwhile to at least think about.

For now, and perhaps forever, that is all that I ask of my readers.

So, with that, I will be going quiet in this forum until I get those essays written. I will put a reminder on my calendar to return here once a month, and at least make one of those visions posts that Ilie asked for.

Best wishes, and may we all meet on a healed planet, laughing,

Wade

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (19th February 2011), Dorok (19th February 2011), guido (19th February 2011), Hughe (20th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (19th February 2011), Luke (19th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), Ol' Roy (20th February 2011), penn (19th February 2011), slvrfx (19th February 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011), Yoda (27th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,210 times in 32,905 posts

--------

Hi, Wade:

I thought you would not mind my cross-posting this short piece I wrote from another thread.

I'd also totally enjoy reading any personal comment you might care to make.

My warmest wishes to you as always!

Science is really a religion

The title is provocative (deliberately so!), but was stimulated by a Personal Message I received which asked:

Quote I was wondering whether you could comment on why mainstream scientists hold such dogmatic and obviously fallacious views on reality?
    Here's my best answer. I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

It's because science is actually a religion. It's really a kind of belief system in which the 'priests' present evidence to support their faith... and the 'heretics' are criticized, condemned, or ostracized.

The 'priests' believe they're being rational, but actually (with few exceptions) they are not: their beliefs are very much emotionally based.

When funding, status, corporate retainers and peer acceptance are blended into the mix, real rationality has little chance to challenge the emotional comfort zones which are co-created.

Kerry Cassidy and I had the privilege of meeting a world-class physicist a few months ago, and we were able to ask him some questions about topics that in his world would have been fringe (or over the fringe!).

His reaction was instructive. He became defensive, uncomfortable, and walked out of the meeting abruptly. We realized that we had inadvertently done the equivalent of trying to argue Christ's teachings with an Archbishop.

The real reality is that this world-class scientist (and he really was in the Stephen Hawking class) was probably not good enough to have been recruited into black projects.

In black budget science - heavily ironically - there is real open-mindedness among truly brilliant people whose names we may never know. Closed-minded attitudes are not useful when back-engineering ET propulsion systems.

One has to be smarter than that - and they are. Most top-level academics in the public domain never made the cut.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (19th February 2011), Highwhistler (19th February 2011), Hybrid5226 (19th February 2011), Limor Wolf (18th February 2012), Madmustang (22nd February 2011), Professor (19th February 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011), Yoda (27th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #349
    Thanks

Default Re: &nbsp;WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Deleted post

Last edited by Steve C; 23rd May 2011 at 15:34.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve C For This Post:

Billy (19th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #350
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Very interesting. Thank you. A timely reminder.

I had a close relative who worked for many years for _____________ in Los Angeles on Gov. defense systems, ie. Starwars, another his team worked on was_________ in which a satellite, could from space, zap a dime on the desert floor and completely dissolve it, leaving no sign behind. (Hmmm...)

He had spent a bit of time at Area 51 also, and was very ET/UFO savvy as were the dozens of scientists he worked with over the years.

Believe me when I say he had a lot to say.

He personally knew Sitchen and talked with him occasionally. He was also connected to certain researchers and scientists who worked with Indigos, some of these being the people he worked with professionally.

After he retired he continued his first love, which was alternative energy via anti-gravity.

He was in contact with research labs and Universities for the past five years of his life, sending them the results of his work.

He was very frustrated that no one wanted to listen, but seemed to prefer 'staying in the dark', which he knew wasn't the case.

On three separate occasions, his computers were hacked into (he had 4), and files stolen, also his home was also broken into twice, and all hard-copies of his research stolen.

He expressed to me that he knew he was being monitored all the time, and knew he could be at risk, but would never stop pursuing the work he loved.

He was a genius, and I'm very grateful for our long conversations.

Oddly, he died of a massive cerebral hemorrhage a year ago. He was in perfect health, and had just remarked to his wife hours earlier, that he had never felt better in his entire life.

(Very interesting, Bill leaving a message about Skype. My cousin was a huge user of it from the day it came out. Used it for all of his communications with the key people in his research.)
    Last edited by slvrfx; 19th February 2011 at 14:55.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Billy (19th February 2011), edina (19th February 2011), K626 (19th February 2011), Steve C (20th February 2011), Yoda (27th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #351
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Nothing for now will be allowed to challenge the oil/fossil fuel based economy, that I'm afraid is the current reality.

cheers

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

18. Link to Post #352
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)

(Very interesting, Bill leaving a message about Skype. My cousin was a huge user of it from the day it came out. Used it for all of his communications with the key people in his research.)
    Can you explain about the skype comment slvfx. thank you

19. Link to Post #353
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)

Can you explain about the skype comment slvfx. thank you

Bill posted this today-

"The retired CIA Director, a whistleblower, and Skype: a true story
    --------

Dear Friends:

Enjoy this little story. Quite true, and happened nearly three years ago.

Someone I'd been in touch with for a while through Project Camelot (an intelligent and well-informed reader) contacted me on Skype audio one day to tell me a story.

He said that his partner was a family member of a retired CIA Director. He did not give the man's name, and even now I don't know it. This gentleman was now elderly, but very sharp and with all his wits about him.

Over a family dinner, this man had let slip to my friend's partner that the US had indeed made contact with an ET race in the early 1950s. That was basically what my friend wanted me to know.

This was not new, of course, but it was cool information. I thanked him for the story.

Three days later, he called me again, very flustered. This time it was not on Skype, but over iChat - a Mac application which I'd upgraded to be 256-bit encrypted.

He told me that the CIA Director had phoned him from Washington, having been handed a copy of the Skype transcript. "That was a PRIVATE conversation!" He was furious.

As he was telling me this, I could hear his cellphone ringing in the background.

"Better get that", I said. "It'll be him." I was laughing.

He didn't want to, but I persuaded him to pick up the call. "I'll stay right here," I told him.

Well, it was not the retired CIA Director. But it was a woman from Washington.

"GET OFF THE LINE NOW!!" she said.

The woman then sent a pulse through the phone that destroyed the SIM card and wiped the phone memory.

My friend was shaking. I could hardly contain myself. To his credit, he pulled himself together and was not intimidated. I thought it was hilarious.

Folks, no communications are secure. And 256-bit encryption means nothing at all."

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Billy (21st February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), Steve C (20th February 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011), Yoda (27th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Wade,

I've spent the past 8 months or so reading and digesting the material on your website, and then the past week or so reading all the posts on this thread. I had been meaning to thank you for taking the time and effort to write your essays and sharing your knowledge, but I couldn’t find any way to contact you because your website provided no contact details. Then lo and behold, I opened up your website a couple of weeks ago, and in bold red writing at the top of the page was a note saying you were engaging with the public again. I'm not particularly a fan of public forums, and have stopped posting on them because all too often the threads have a tendency to descend into farce, but having spent the past week getting a feel for this forum and reading member posts, I noticed something different going on here, and decided to join. Hats off to Bill and the moderators.

I'll give a brief summary of my own journey so you can see how I arrived where I am today. Maybe it will heIp someone.

I had my ‘mystical awakening' on an island in Greece when I was 21. The closest thing that I have come across to compare it to is a 'Kundalini Awakening'. Words can't do it justice but essentially it felt very similar to when I am asleep and dreaming, and I then become lucid and fully aware that i'm dreaming. The backdrop melts away, and all matter kind of merges together and becomes an extension of you. I instantly became keenly aware of the power of my thoughts, words and actions. Prior to this event I wasn't particularly spiritually inclined. I have the ability to astral travel and to lucid dream, but I assumed that so did everyone else. I was raised Catholic but never had any particular interest it, and stopped going to church in my mid teens.

Two weeks after the spiritual awakening I flew home and graduated University with an Honours Degree in Science (Majoring in Biology). I was unable to find work relevant to my Degree, and ended up working in the same large Irish bank where my mother worked for over 40 years. I wasn't a fan and would be in bed before 9pm every night, and on Friday and Saturday nights I would get trashed drunk. I stuck it out for around 2 years and then went travelling around South America. I eventually found work in the pharmaceutical industry in Ireland but hated it and got fired twice. After the first time, I went travelling alone around southern Mexico and Central America, and after the second time, I went to Thailand. I had no interest in marriage, career, mortgages etc. My thoughts were why not travel while I was still young and healthy, see what there is to see, enjoy myself, and try and figure out why things are the way they are along the way? I might only get one chance to see this planet so why wait until i'm 65 to do it? The time is now.

After getting fired for the second time I was essentially unemployable within the pharmaceutical industry, and all other employment options open to me were very limited. I was badgered by friends and family to pursue a Masters or Ph.D but I didn't have any passion for any of the highly reductionist and specialized areas of study that were on offer. So, I decided to leave Ireland and went to Asia to teach elementary school kids in South Korea. Although the salary was about 50% less than what I was earning in Ireland, the school provided a free apartment so I had no rent to pay, and the salary offered was still sufficient enough to allow me to live comfortably, and still save some cash for future travel while I figured out my next move. The kids were amazing, particularly the ones 7 years old and under, and the reality of it was that they were the ones who were teaching me.

I had a lot of free time in Korea and used much of it to browse the Internet. One evening I stumbled upon the whole 9/11 thing and spent a few months researching it. This was my first venture into the world of "conspiracy theory". Many of the claims being made that went unreported on mainstream media made sense to me both intuitively and from a scientific perspective. I then started to wonder if there was anything else out there that I was being lied to about. What other information was there that was being hidden from me? I eventually came across the subject of ‘free energy’ by way of a Project Camelot interview with Brian O’ Leary. He made some very big claims but seemed very well versed and level headed. I was never a big reader, owning less than 20 books at the time, but the interview sparked my curiosity enough to buy his book ‘The Energy Solution Revolution’. Not a single person had ever even so much as hinted at the idea of free energy to me before I watched this interview, so that book really was an eye opener when I read it, and that then led me directly to Wade's website, which is where I have been parked for the past 8 months or so, eagerly researching and digesting all the material contained within.

I cannot recommend Wade's website highly enough. The material he has posted on there should be mandatory reading for everyone on the planet in search of the truth. The 2 stand-out essays for me are ‘The Medical Racket’ and ‘The Energy Racket’ essays. 4 years studying biology at university and another 10 years reading scientific literature and not a single word had I ever read about the work of Naessens and Bechamp before reading 'The Medical Racket' essay. All the essays on Wade’s site are worth a read but for me, once I fully digested the words within those two particular essays, the puzzle finally started to make much more sense.

Enjoy:
    http://ahealedplanet.net/home.htm

Thanks again Wade.
    Last edited by David Hughes; 25th August 2018 at 07:16. Reason: Fat trimming

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

Anna (16th March 2011), Beren (22nd February 2011), Billy (21st February 2011), Corncrake (26th February 2011), eaglespirit (30th March 2011), Ernie Nemeth (22nd February 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), kudzy (23rd February 2011), Luke (20th February 2011), meeradas (21st February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (11th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Deleted post

Last edited by Steve C; 23rd May 2011 at 15:32.

24. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Here's a snippet from some of my research. It's based on the book 'Wholeness and the Implicate Order' by David Bohm.

"Our understanding of this world has been fragmented into numerous different disciplines, all separated from each other. We divide everything up into particular areas of expertise such as Biology, Physics, Economics, and Philosophy, and then proceed to further fragment these areas within each discipline – Genetics, Microbiology, Quantum Mechanics, Ethics etc. Even humans themselves are subjected to this fragmentation. Fragments create illusions about our reality that can lead to endless conflict and confusion. Fragmentation of humanity is what clouds the true nature of reality."
    Last edited by David Hughes; 25th August 2018 at 07:18.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th March 2011), Ernie Nemeth (22nd February 2011)

26. Link to Post #357
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Cheers!

A secret knowledge has been kept from the general public over 100 years finally came out. I found the original twenty Maxwell equations in PDF file on Internet recently. I uploaded on Avalon Books thread. Anybody can download it.

I like to hear from any professional who are really good at physics, honestly I need quite some time to go through the 20 equations are authentic or not by myself. Maybe I'll dig more to find the scanned images of the original books on Internet.

27. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

Cool Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hail All

Just a quick heads up that Wade Frazier's interview is tonight, it is a pre-record so no call-ins (sorry)
    Its a great show and I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed doing it.
    Link to listen Live area: http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/..._content&id=85
    Just click on of the Play buttons to listen.

Show Times
    7:55 PM PACIFIC
    8:55 PM MOUNTAIN
    9:55 PM CENTRAL
    10:55 PM EASTERN

Do not be surprised if the show is a few minutes late, It's internet radio and very fluid

If you miss the show, that's not a problem, I will have the complete show up in the archive section Wednesday evening here: http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...=41&Itemid=221
    Just click the mps play button

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 23rd February 2011 at 04:48.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Franny (23rd February 2011), John_b (14th March 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Deleted post

Last edited by Steve C; 23rd May 2011 at 15:35.

30. Link to Post #360
    United States Avalon Member Rayne T.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by n (here)
    -------

Hello, All:

My friend and Project Camelot Witness Wade Frazier has joined the forum. I am more than delighted he's here.

He is a researcher, author of an encyclopedic website, a free-energy activist, and a one-man think tank on all that's important in our times.

From his page on Project Camelot:

--- I believe that much of that so-called advanced technology tries to mimic advanced spiritual abilities. My understanding is that much of our advanced technology is quaint by certain “extraterrestrial” standards, because we have a primitive understanding of consciousness. By and large, the heart is not in charge on Earth.

Wade Frazier

Wade, "groomed as a scientist from an early age", became fascinated by the subject of Free Energy when just a teenager. As is so often the case with those with a clearly envisioned life mission when so young, his life's path then propelled him through a series of hard-hitting experiences that qualify him to be one of the preeminent writers on the subject today.

Wade's website, AHealedPlanet.net, comprises over 1200 pages of deeply thought-out, intelligent and well-informed commentary on a number of the most important issues of our time. His direct personal experiences include working shoulder-to-shoulder for a number of years with Dennis Lee, who he describes as 'The Indiana Jones of Free Energy'. Wade attests that Lee's larger-than-life experiences, many of which Wade witnessed at first hand (including the viability of his technology) were authentic and occurred just as he reports on his site. He is courteously dismissive of uninformed critics.

Our March 2009 Project Camelot audio interview - with Wade and his and our friend Dr Brian O'Leary - can be downloaded here:

http://projectcamelot.org/mediafiles...march_2009.mp3

His introductory post is below. He wants to run some ideas past you guys: please help him out, and give him a warm welcome.

All best wishes, Bill

I have been reading through Wade's website, and like much of what I read. However there is one idea that I disagree with.

This particular idea, I feel, is being pushed by many all over and it is extremely dangerous to the health of humanity. This idea is that we should all become vegetarian.

Vegetarianism, is exactly what "they" want for us. Grains are the most harmful food a human can eat - contrary to popular belief, and we all need meat for re-building and renewing our bodies. Please don't just disagree and stop reading because of what you have read in magazines, heard on tv, or even experienced for yourself about the benefits of going vegetarian. Or, because of the nonsense you have read about how we get all of the protein we need from plants. We are NOT cattle. We do NOT have more than one stomach.

I could write everything I know about why we are not meant to eat grain here, but if you really want to know, then please read Aajonus Vonderplanitz book, "We Want To Live". He can describe this to you much better than I can.

I have saved my own life, and cured myself of over 15 symptoms ranging in severity by eating what is called he has called the Raw Primal Diet. Whatever you have heard on the internet about what is wrong with it, please don't believe it until you have done some investigation.

In 1998 at the age of 35, my health began to rapidly deteriorate. My list of symptoms included - restless legs, bleeding gums, weight gain alternating with severe weight loss, severe 3 day long headaches that occurred several time per month, Hep C, edema, anemia, severe anxiety and paranoia, food allergies, insomnia, blurring and deteriorating vision, ear infections, ADD, confusion, and social isolation.

I moved 40 miles from the nearest town, off grid, in the AZ high desert to try to begin to heal myself. I was completely disabled, and thought I would probably die. Doctors couldn't figure out my problem, and any medications only made me feel worse. The closest thing to a diagnosis was "you have some kind of autoimmune thing going on", and "the Hep C might explain some of it".

I began to study and read everything I could get my hands on about diet and health. Over the next 5 years, I tried raw vegetarianism, the macrobiotic diet, hundreds of dollars of supplements, and superfoods. Everything I tried made me sicker and sicker. And, no - I was not simply detoxifying because of my new "healthy" diet. I was dying.

In 2007, I gave up and moved home with my family in WV. This did not go well because of my mental problems, and I ended up fleeing to live in the basement of a friend's home. I was a mess.

The first thing I came to realize was that my problems had a spiritual basis. The spiritual manifests in the physical. "As above, so below". I began getting all of the spiritual healing I could afford, or have given to me for free.

A powerful shaman/healer gave me Reiki healing, and all of the attunments up to Reiki master teacher for practically free. A hypnotherapist friend of his gave me several very helpful session of hypnotherapy for only a painting - that I hadn't even painted yet. I received the rites of the Munay Ki, and learned E.F.T. This was only part of it. However, my physical self didn't recover.

When you have a spiritual problem long enough, it goes physical, and because of this, it takes physical action to heal the body sometimes - like dietary changes, and exercise, detoxification, removing exposure to toxins, etc. Well, another friend of mine spent over $1000 on a food allergy/sensitivity test for me, and I began to eat accordingly to the results. It was an ALCAT test.

I had improvement, and got my hopes up, but after almost a year, I ran back into my same old wall of not being able to eat more than one or two foods without experiencing horrible weight loss and the worst of the symptoms I listed above.

I was vegetarian, and I did it raw, I did it cooked, and a combination of both, and I was still dying.

Finally, I discovered Aajonus Vonderplanitz raw Primal diet online, which consists of raw meat, raw dairy, raw veggie juices, raw fruit, raw honey, etc.. I have been on this diet ever since, and have almost eliminated every single symptom I had except occasional bleeding gums, occasional restless legs - if I eat something I shouldn't like potato chips, lol, and I still get one of those three day long headaches about once every 3 months or so.

My muscles have filled back out. I gained weight, but not like someone in their 40's, I'm am shaping up even better than in my 20's. Hep C is gone. My energy is getting awesome. My eyesight is better. My mind is clear.

Please don't think I am selling anything here. I am not. I am not connected to A.Vonderplanitz in any way. I am just spreading information that I feel is needed here. This guy actually has a 95% cure rate for cancer.

Charles, if you have an incurable disease, contact Aajonus Vonderplantiz.

Now, what I want to say about vegetarianism.....It works for most, pretty much healthy, people at first. Sometimes they experience health for many years, but it doesn't work forever. The body and digestive system begins to break down, and everything falls apart.

Raw meat, and lots of raw animal fats are the healthiest, most cleansing things a person can eat. ALL of the info out there that tells us that meat and fat are bad for us are ALL based on cooked meat and fat.

How many nervous, high strung, scrawny vegans have we seen? I have seen LOTS.
    I have also seen the few others - with the well developed muscular body and glowing health. They are mostly males under 50, and it won't last.

Believe me, I tried ALL of the raw oils, and superfoods, and everything else under the sun. In my studies, and experience I have learned that humans do not digest beans, nuts, and seeds well at all. They may for awhile appear to, that is all. These are not good sources of protein. We are not grazing animals. We aren't pure carnivores either. The raw Primal Diet, and perhaps the Paleo diet as well - i am still researching- are perfect for humans.

Please read the book, "We Want To Live". When you read it, you will recognize the truth of it.

Now, about the subject of animal abuse in the food industry. This is the real problem as well as all of the pollution created by factory farms. This must stop.

Professional hunting needs to replace this abusive destructive situation. Hunting should once again become the respected occupation it once was. And I don't mean by rediculously terrifying things like chasing down animals with helicopters.

Besides for the animal abuse, and pollution, the fact remains "we are what we eat". When we eat abused, enslaved, tortured animals who never see the light of day or get to play and run, then we take on that energy. The Native Americans knew this. The elite know this. Why do you think they spend huge sums of money to go somewhere and eat Tiger, or some other powerful wild animals?

We are part of this Earth. We are part of the food chain. Killing to eat is not wrong, it's being what we are. It is allowing ourselves to be, and live. People think that they have to be vegetarians to be spiritual. NONSENSE! Eating COOKED meats and fats WILL dull your mind and make you unhealthy, while eating them raw is just amazingly healthy. Please do not believe all of what you hear about food poisoning, or e-coli, or salmonella either. Aajonus explains the truth about that too. I have been on this diet for 1 1/2 years now, and have never gotten food poisoning. That is a scam created by Big Food corps.

Believe me, "they" want you to go vegan and not experience the renewal, and health that people like me are experiencing. Yes, raw veganism has healed some of "incurable" diseases because, yes of course, it is a clean diet compared to what the person was eating previously. But, I guarantee they will run into future problems with it. The Primal diet is curing EVERY "incurable" disease with nothing but improvement from then on!

Love and Light,
    Rayne

P.S. After posting this I have received several messages about the primal diet so, I would like to start another thread about this. I don't know if I am able yet, but I will try.
    Last edited by Rayne T.; 23rd February 2011 at 21:00.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayne T. For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th December 2014), steven69 (11th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 536 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 118 518 536 LastLast