Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Choice Point: Escape the web? Or Hunt the Spider?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Choice Point: Escape the web? Or Hunt the Spider?

Very good of you to agree on that Curt and you've won my respect for doing that.... you are better writer than I am, btw.

2. Link to Post #62
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    ... The trick is that, in giving us “Their Mind,” they gave the whole of the duality package in pairs of opposites like: guru-suckers, black-white, master-slave, king-subject, good-bad, etc… so that the pattern repeats itself at any level -- as Mandelbrot fractals do, from family to galaxies. Ever seen neighborhood kinglets and their subjects?

The thing is that either one of a pair can be switched on -- on cue -- in any one individual... sometimes in one's lifetime, sometimes in different ones but only very few remember anything and that's a damn, darn, dang clue right there that something is interfering with the memories of a vast majority of people...
    [...]
    To get an idea of what this refers to, see this thread (logged-on members only) for examples of some of the pairs retrieved from the "unconscious" of a few 1000s sampled individuals: Well, I Too Am Tired Of This F*cking Sh!t!

PS: One could also get where George Orwell got his "Newspeak" from... just dug in his own memories, somehow
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th May 2015 at 14:53.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Flash (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

What I am seeing here Agape, in my own ways of understanding, feeling and of course projecting my own, is a deep solitude one has when not only one's has experienced something nobody else has, or when one lives in depth feelings nobody else has, but as well when one cannot even rely on compassion and a glimpse of love from others, for the one who is living the extra - out of ordinary (extraordinary), the not understandable.

Lately, I have been experiencing or trying to understand life through the eyes of a friend who is literally crazy (no ET here, just plain paranoïd schizophrenia, with some acute episodes, yet, sooooo different). He is a very good teacher for my own rigidity at times and my own "crazyness", the difference being that I am quite functional and can relate to others. But this is not the point.

My point here is that even if I see his despair at times, when he is not in the full fledge "I know everything", even if I have compassion, even if my heart is out, two things are happenings: more than half the time he cannot take in what I feel for fear of his own unknowns (to him), so human connection is almost impossible on his side, and the other half of the time it is me who cannot process what he lives, it is me who cannot take it, because frankly, I do not understand - my heart loves, but I have no tools after this.

So I have to let it go. With compassion and love.

I think that most of us humans have a real hard time with changing paradigms and our beliefs system. This is a slow process in which we sometimes harm the revealer because of fear of the unknown. We are in fact, at those times, quite similar to a paranoid schizophrenic.

Yet, the revealer work is being done, having inputted slowly simmering new paradigms in others.

I am full of respect and admiration for you Agape, working in what is felt as utter solitude. And I am full of respect for some other revealers here as well.

Love

Flash

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Few important observations I'd like to add ... well , that too has to be an euphemism as 'liking' is not the correct term befitting my observations ..

few thoughts to add on where the 'thin line' starts for me .

The paragraph could be titled 'Facing the Truth' but see if you as a reader can grasp my perspective .
    I'm mulling over this for years now, true, because furthest we've got with the truth is something akin to balancing on a thin rope
    but well , everyone has something .. yes , I'm also turning very self-ironic and self-sarcastic and turning all the 'fun' and ignorance out there against myself because it all , this 'situation treatment' lasted too long now
    and I tried to save it , save smiles, save people having any sort of 'problem' with or because of me , I tried .

The thin-line ... skipping over lots of useless drama .. is somewhere at the 'ET topic' ,
    the TABU .
    I could have also had wiser and calmer life , without it , I was not either short of job or adventures and yes, enjoyed fairly balanced personal life till then .

I have no idea why did I trust that people would trust me - in return - for my trust . The feeling is ... more like a wildlife animal approaching 'tamed human' .
    The chance that this move will be misunderstood ... for anything from incompetence to illness , or even an attempt to attack human civilisation .. is ironically , fairly high ..considering general state of human matters .

Everything could have been just 'fine' and 'right' , without my ET testimony . Of course I don't know what might have happened otherwise . Negatives are impossible to predict or prove .

I was never really concerned with the world of 'ufology' before and avoided commenting on the topic unless I'd know better . I did not know how strong this TABU stands , and yes , we're talking of our 'advanced ' western society now ,
    the TABU stands tall .
    It's one of those, you just never notice unless it happens to you and the chances are 1 to 1000 but I'm sure it's not the only TABU we have .

Imagine that ... it would happen to you . Sitting in front of your mum, spouses , class of people , and telling them about being an 'Extraterrestrial' and about 'ET origin of mankind' and having solid reason to do this .
    Something has happened in your life , more important than they are , than they were , you met someone who were like you , finally and the Life you always belonged to .
    It's a happy and exciting news in fact , if not little vulnerable .

It makes half of them jealous because they always thought being the most important for you , and also .. on the planet ... general anthropocentric principle humans don't like getting over .
    Others get discretely envious , their minds flying high in the prospective halo of fame they think they could reach with such ideas , and so they ask 'why you' . Why not them . Why do you think you're 'so important' .

After hour or so of patient explaining that 'you' have no motives of taking over the world or becoming 'famous extraterrestrial' they're still bathing in their own sweat and disbelief .

It's simply not something they expected from 'you' . Someone more exxcentric should have done that . Someone with tentacles on their head , differently shaped eyes , nose , someone looking less human .

The conversation turns to pathetic display of self-pity ..

in order to make 'you' satisfied , these new 'emissaries ' of mankind attempt fresh baked conversation with the 'new option' presented to them ,

all hoping discretely it's a light hearted joke , one of 'your' didactic games you're willing to take back at next lesson.

The power of TABU comes in place ... while your audience reaches for array of memories associated with 'ET Life' , what probably comes to their mind are countless cases of mad and disproved cult leaders , people committed to mental institutions , hoaxes in Sunday papers , Star Wars and other more or less successful sci-fi and 'take me to your leader' .
    Audience slowly relaxes and starts to giggle . The game is entertaining .. but how serious is it going to get ?

Strangely, most of their 'grey matter' goes blank when stating anything serious about it, maybe it shrinks in self-defence ?

Remind you , the above 'dialogue' in hardly an isolated event , in principle , there are countless other TABUs society can't get over at certain times ..
    people who claim transgender identity , for example or other than 'normal' sexual orientation.
    I've read some of their stories and reactions and fears of their families and friends were not dissimilar to what I've experienced in my circles .

What happens next ... well, some get 'over it' , at least best as they can and remain your friends, others don't .

There are people whom you think you can still approach , discretely at least , and discuss what to do .
    The problem is when 'you' find out there's no answer because no one have them .
    From the top to the bottom of academic circles there's no answer . It's not in anyones textbooks. Not anyone all around the world except for 'freaks' .

You'd have to have damn good luck to meet the next secret Einstein or Beethoven, someone whose mind can fly high .. someone not really interested in world fame and what his peers do at all times but someone intuitive and interested in pursuing the science further .

Someone who won't get another hysterical fit upon hearing you . Someone who knows what to do .
    Because unless you do you're doomed .

The next thing that happens is that you're sent to explore 'like minded individuals' , the alternative community , and be judged against 'other freaks' .

Not even one of the people listed on our site , especially those concerned with claims of intelligent ET life , have scientific credibility or 'provability' in support of their claims .
    There are quite few who tried to take 'the problem' to their own hands and wrong ends and 'produce' any evidence that would befit the purpose ,
    from blurry photos to misunderstood MRI scans .

These people will be your 'peers' and company for long time . But it's hardly the end ..

When people figure out they're not 'ready' to deal with uncomfortable truth ..

they'll try all tactics known to them to bring you back to your senses . They loved you after all , at least so it seems .

Waterboarding is not the fashion of the day , fortunately and they're aware - some of them at least - that 'you' took more cold showers in life than them , probably .
    But try all the other tactics too to let you know who you are ( really ) and how you should ( really ) feel and what you should ( really ) experience ,
    to be normal you .

Should uncomfortable truth be ever mentioned ?

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Is the Bodhisattva a form of a stage manager, for those who remain as extras on the given stage... for those stuck in layers ---who have yet to get the point and message?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), PurpleLama (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[...]
    ... The trick is that, in giving us “Their Mind,” they gave the whole of the duality package in pairs of opposites like: guru-suckers, black-white, master-slave, king-subject, good-bad, etc… so that the pattern repeats itself at any level -- as Mandelbrot fractals do, from family to galaxies. Ever seen neighborhood kinglets and their subjects?

The thing is that either one of a pair can be switched on -- on cue -- in any one individual... sometimes in one's lifetime, sometimes in different ones but only very few remember anything and that's a damn, darn, dang clue right there that something is interfering with the memories of a vast majority of people...
    [...]
    To get an idea of what this refers to, see this thread (logged-on members only) for examples of some of the pairs retrieved from the "unconscious" of a few 1000s sampled individuals: Well, I Too Am Tired Of This F*cking Sh!t!

PS: One could also get where George Orwell got his "Newspeak" from... just dug his own memories, somehow
    Everything you go over in your first post in that thread is covered in the NLP book, Frogs Into Princes by Richard Bandler. Very good post and you even made it easier to understand than Bandler did.
    Last edited by Roisin; 28th May 2015 at 16:20.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Is the Bodhisattva a form of a stage manager, for those who remain as extras on the given stage... for those stuck in layers ---who have yet to get the point and message?
    You've got a very special style of expression Carmody and as English is not my native language i have difficulties following you at times but maybe i take it in on an unconscious level The nuns were crystal clear though-or maybe not Mercury being retrograde...sorry, forgot I'm not in the Village
    Last edited by transiten; 28th May 2015 at 15:26.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Camilo (28th May 2015), Carmody (28th May 2015), PurpleLama (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #67
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Everything you go over in your first post in that thread is covered in the NLP book, Frogs Into Princes by Richard Bandler.
    Well, thanks,

I never learnt anything about NLP nor read any books about it and, from what I gathered, it seems to "work" due to the existence of these pre-existing inlaid/implanted programs, as an additional layer atop those, and which triggers the deeper layers into action... anyways:
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th May 2015 at 15:20.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carmody (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Civilisation matrix is largely a problem of rich man Even if you're not exactly 'rich' most probably you still have things you rely on, dwell on, material things ,
    and it's not any more simple nowadays than it was thousands years ago ,

we all pay taxes for those things, for living in civilisations 'safe zone' . We pay for water to drink, nearly for air the breathe , especially the air soaked with car fuels but forget it ... it makes you feel better, you say . They say ..

And then , you want to do some 'yoga' or search for truth , or learn meditation.

As Roddy Piper said in the film 'They Live', "that's like putting perfume on a pig"

Like walking over and crushing the lives of a hundred people, to put a flower on a dying child.

You can't see a reflection in the darkness, you can only feel it's absence.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), Swan (28th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Everything you go over in your first post in that thread is covered in the NLP book, Frogs Into Princes by Richard Bandler.
    Well, thanks,

I never learnt anything about NLP nor read any books about it and, from what I gathered, it seems to "work" due to the existence of these pre-existing inlaid/implanted programs, as an additional layer atop those, and which triggers the deeper layers into action... anyways:
    Well then that makes your insights on all of that even more fascinating as they are based on your own observations! I'm very impressed!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Hervé (28th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Civilisation matrix is largely a problem of rich man Even if you're not exactly 'rich' most probably you still have things you rely on, dwell on, material things ,
    and it's not any more simple nowadays than it was thousands years ago ,

we all pay taxes for those things, for living in civilisations 'safe zone' . We pay for water to drink, nearly for air the breathe , especially the air soaked with car fuels but forget it ... it makes you feel better, you say . They say ..

And then , you want to do some 'yoga' or search for truth , or learn meditation.

As Roddy Piper said in the film 'They Live', "that's like putting perfume on a pig"

Like walking over and crushing the lives of a hundred people, to put a flower on a dying child.

You can't see a reflection in the darkness, you can only feel it's absence.

Well, the other facet of the same , this time semi-global paradigm is that by doing even this little good ,
    the world changes slowly for better ...

and it does , and it would .. if only those really mad people who do live in fear for their lives , actually ,
    and so they built perfect villas to protect their safety and sanity ,

so frail ..

if they only could stop building up their ill aggression , turning people against people , nations and siblings, if they only could ..

stop the wars and threats .

It would then take another hundreds of years before those nightmares of past genocides would dissipate and settle like a ripple back to the ocean of common human subconscious and nature would get the time it needs to repair our genes ..

&

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Calz (28th May 2015), Camilo (28th May 2015), Carmody (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), PurpleLama (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

20. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting comment and one wonders how deep emotional trauma effects our DNA and the DNA of our offspring. Someday, we'll understand this more.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Carmody (28th May 2015), PurpleLama (28th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

It is now known that the trauma and mental state of the father affects the formation of the child.

This, due to the constant formation of DNA in sperm, sperm that is constantly being formed.

(how this is dealt with with respect to the mother, I do not know) (although it is fitting... as it is mars, Aries, the male.... which is all immediate and action oriented..thus this situation of birth inflection, is tied to the male's immediate state of self)

We now know that DNA, and thus genetic form can and does change, is capable of change, in the single lifespan.

One discovery, combined with the evidence of each, causes the knowing of the existence of the other. That, for example, a father under the threat of death, while the child is conceived... can cause and generally causes a undercurrent of the same to run through the child's existence, as a form of a permanent genetic 'mark'. The same sort of 'follow through' for any other state of being of the father, that is extant and prior to the conception moment.

In-Depth Look at History’s Largest Genetic Twin Study (not associated with the point I'm making, just something new and interesting)
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th May 2015 at 15:53.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), Limor Wolf (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

It is now known that the trauma and mental state of the father affects the formation of the child.

This, due to the constant formation of DNA in sperm, sperm that is constantly being formed.

(how this is dealt with with respect to the mother, I do not know) (although it is fitting... as it is mars, Aries, the male.... which is all immediate and action oriented..thus this situation of birth inflection, is tied to the male's immediate state of self)

We now know that DNA, and thus genetic form can and does change, is capable of change, in the single lifespan.

One discovery, combined with the evidence of each, causes the knowing of the existence of the other. That, for example, a father under the threat of death, while the child is conceived... can cause and generally causes a undercurrent of the same to run through the child's existence, as a form of a permanent genetic 'mark'. The same sort of 'follow through' for any other state of being of the father, that is extant and prior to the conception moment.

In-Depth Look at History’s Largest Genetic Twin Study

So I can "blame" my father for what isn't "right" within me???

... and my two sons can carry the torch???

Me thinks taking responsibility fits in there somewhere ... but what would I know???

I expect I am missing something ... I blame my father ...

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Ivanhoe (29th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

26. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Very interesting comment and one wonders how deep emotional trauma effects our DNA and the DNA of our offspring. Someday, we'll understand this more.
    This is very interesting stuff.
    I had a book about Eastern principles (did not finish it because I suck) once, and there was a section about some specific European bloodlines.
    The author said that these bloodlines, having been exposed to and engaged in many centuries of infighting, raiding, tribal warfare, were a very good example of people who carry what he called "generational curses", "demons", i.e. a taint.

The Bible actually refers to generational sin and consequence too. People hate hearing that, but even from a scholarly standpoint, non-religious, the concept is worth exploring because of what we now know about DNA.

Primitive people had no way of realizing, without being told, that the very blueprint of their lives had been changed by circumstance.

To me, the funny thing about the Bible is that it's not just a spiritual book, it also appears to be a simple manual on "How Stuff Works" lol

p.s. what's with all the angst about identifying one's father as a point where DNA may have broken down?
    This knowledge will help lots of children who have genetic diseases.
    Of course in the past families probably murdered their kids instead of trying to understand genetic diseases,
    as in those times reputation and the family name was more important than the life of an individual.
    Which still happens in some cultures.

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

Me thinks taking responsibility fits in there somewhere ... but what would I know???

Knowing where the itch comes from makes all the difference in the world, IMO.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Sorry Calz... you're back on the hook:

Regarding these DNA, genetic research, genomes, blood lines, etc... nothing to do with thee price of fish!

Here is why, from my favourite example of "spirit" powers:

[...]

Quote Spirit Of Bear
    This would have to have been one of the strangest cases that I have ever dealt with.

When the client arrived, he showed me both of his arms at the elbow, and there were scars on both because of an operation. He stated that both of his arms had been broken by an invisible force that had tried, on many occasions, to kill him.

I then asked, “How, and when, did it first start?”

The client stated that it started nine years ago when he went to a party and got drunk. The next morning he was awoken suddenly by some guy on his chest, punching the “living daylights” out of him and accusing him of stealing something.

The client also stated that he had never felt so petrified in his entire life, and from that day on, this thing had surfaced within him; it was huge and had thrown him down flights of stairs and across rooms. It had, at times, jumped out of his body and into the body of his girlfriend. It then ripped hunks of hair out of his head and clawed huge scratches in him. At times, it had even attempted to throw him out into moving traffic. When it surfaces, it throws him around the room with ease, as if he was a rag doll, and he had no way of stopping it.

[...]

As my friend accessed the client's etheric field and onto his T1 (individual time line), she stated, “Oh my god, it's a bear. It has just bitten off his right arm, broken his left arm and is clawing him to death.”

I then asked the client's spirit, “Are we dealing with the spirit of a bear?” And it indicated, “Yes.”

I then asked the client's spirit how far back in time did this bear become trapped in the field of this being?

[...]

The story now unfolded as the spirit of the client was reliving the event that occurred 1,500 years ago.

He stated, “I am a hunter and I have just trapped this bear. I thought it was dead, but as I approach it, I see that it's not dead and it turns on me. It has me down and has just bitten off my right arm, broken my left arm and is clawing me to death; I feel petrified as I am dying.”

What has occurred is that both he and the bear are full of fear, as the bear is also dying. They both die and create an integrated universe of fear, which they are both trapped in.

This internal, integrated universe had become a sleeper and was awoken nine years ago, when the client awoke with some guy on his chest belting the daylights out of him. As he had never been so petrified in his entire life, this petrified, internal creation had triggered off this sleeping dimension, and the bear was also trapped in it--the yawning and belching was the bear coming out of its hibernation as it awoke and wanted out of his field.

That wasn't all!

At the end of the session my assistant commented, “Look at his arms and his fingernails!” We did and the hairs on his arms were at least an inch long; his fingernails were the longest fingernails I had ever seen on a male--they were more like claws. The client then commented that now made so much sense, as all of my life I would wake up having nightmares about being attacked by a bear. He then took off his shirt. The hairs on his chest, and all over his back and backside, were three-inches long. The spirit of the bear was gradually attempting to manifest into this reality, as it was trapped within the client's field.

[...]
    It just shows that the bear's "genetic" [i.e. spiritual] blue print started to overcome the human's genetic pool... both tied by the "fear" factor. Imagine that man meeting a woman with a similar bear make up... and they would start a human-bear hybrid blood line.

[...]
    See?

Nothing physical was remaining from the initial incident which occurred on a different continent in another era... WHAT recreated it if not the memory/blue print of it!?!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Knowing where the itch comes from makes all the difference in the world, IMO.

My father worked very hard ... several jobs so my mother could stay home with the kids.

I work very hard overnight shift which in essence gives up my life for my family.

I only suggest there are variants and alternative stories among we the masses.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

33. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

From Herve:
    The trick is that, in giving us “Their Mind,” they gave the whole of the duality package in pairs of opposites like: guru-suckers, black-white, master-slave, king-subject, good-bad, etc… so that the pattern repeats itself at any level -- as Mandelbrot fractals do, from family to galaxies. Ever seen neighborhood kinglets and their subjects?

The thing is that either one of a pair can be switched on -- on cue -- in any one individual... sometimes in one's lifetime, sometimes in different ones but only very few remember anything and that's a damn, darn, dang clue right there that something is interfering with the memories of a vast majority of people... like being told while watching a timepiece dangling in front of their face: "Remember to forget everything when you get back there..." As for the ones who do remember something, they are ridiculed, laughed at, burnt at stakes, locked up in psychiatric wards, stuffed with antidepressants, etc...

Simon Parkes quoted one of his Mantid mentor imparting to him: “They are not supposed to remember!” in regards to abductees. Whole batches of abductees are implanted or “programmed,” every night, “To remember to forget” along with other "programs."

When no one takes up the king-guru-master polarity on cue, the suckers-subjects-slaves can’t help but elect someone as king-boss-owner or as a reluctant messiah… and the “elected” one switches on the corresponding implant.

When one gets an inkling that this kind of hypnotic-trance implantation of behaviours and marching orders have been going on for eons on this planet (see this thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions) one can get an idea of the size of the task in “waking up” people.

YES, YES, YES. I have been mulling this over for quite sometime but what to do about it?
    Another one of their wonderful gifts to us is our innate need to worship some being we think has more of the story and is going to save us from this pit of hell that this world can be at times. Most of us here on the forum has been outsiders to some degree because I think we all knew before we knew that something was not right with the official story, but could never put our finger on it. When I think about it is a miracle that any of us have gotten this far and know as much as we know about the matrix because they are pulling out all the stops and it has worked for thousands and thousands of years.
    It's those damn CIA operatives dressed up in teacher-channeler clothing that we now have to deal with.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 28th May 2015 at 16:48.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Camilo (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

Neither father, nor mother, matter ultimately, but you, Cal.
    You matter, and the you you are today, most of all.
    And the lessons you learnt along the way concerning blame.

I AM/ WE ARE the result of both an action oriented male, and the receptive, and also obstacling female.

Our of those two comes the third force, that of reconciliation.
    Three forces: affirming, denying, reconciling.

Most stay stuck in either #1 or #2.
    The waking up happens only when one moves away from the either/or but to the next level, #3, non-attached.
    And no one can make that step for another.

Once you make it to #3 it all gets repeated with new players and a new stage setting...

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Camilo (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Flash (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Sorry Calz... you're back on the hook:

Interesting.

So offering an honest opinion puts me "back on the hook"???

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Curt (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast