+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst 1 27 37 46 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

1. Link to Post #721
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

Boys are way behind in sexual developement compared with girls anyway. For God sake everyone knows this don't they? When puberty starts and boys are capable of becoming fathers and girls are capable of becoming mothers, the human race is almost sertainly never ever coming to an end. Teenagers are more or less the people on Earth that have the capacity and the where with all to ensure without a doubt that the human race survives. Whether a girl/woman is 15 or younger and has the where with all to have sex with a man she decides to have sex with has nothing at all do with anybody else. I would say that some 15 year old girls could easily seduce a 25 yr old guy who is a wee bitty backward at these sort of affairs.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th January 2012), christian (30th January 2012), Intranuclear (30th January 2012), jcocks (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), NancyV (30th January 2012), spiritguide (30th January 2012), spiritwind (30th January 2012), TargeT (30th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #722
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

The irony is also these are laws made by the elite. These laws are part of a judicial system that is against us and under other circumstances we would be decrying their abuse. In this case though, these consent laws support an idea many hold or were given to hold. These laws have nothing to do with common law and are part and parcel of the Admiralty/corporate laws we usually hate, and rightly so.
    Common Law can be reduced to two thiings:

Do everything you agree to do (the basis of all contract law, all business law)

Do NOT infringe on others or their property. (the base of all criminal law)

THAT IS IT!

one of my fellow alaskans (IN JAIL SINCE MARCH of this year FYI... he messed with the feds and they DO NOT PLAY) Schaefer Cox explains an excellent way to implement common law in your own community & hold police accountable to the laws (which most of them hardly understand / know....)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xFOUqurUgFk

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Boys are way behind in sexual developement compared with girls anyway. For God sake everyone knows this don't they? When puberty starts and boys are capable of becoming fathers and girls are capable of becoming mothers, the human race is almost sertainly never ever coming to an end. Teenagers are more or less the people on Earth that have the capacity and the where with all to ensure without a doubt that the human race survives. Whether a girl/woman is 15 or younger and has the where with all to have sex with a man she decides to have sex with has nothing at all do with anybody else. I would say that some 15 year old girls could easily seduce a 25 yr old guy who is a wee bitty backward at these sort of affairs.

Stan
    Here's an 11 year old MOTHER:
    http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

haha, if your not checking ID's your not smart (as a young man) the "law" can be a fickle thing & rarely has anything todo with reality.

I'm now 32... I've gone through so many phases in my life that I look back every 2 years or so and think "I was such a child then" this only because of the experiences and learning I had due to living... if we delay TRUE living until our 20's (aka 1/4th ur life) what are we doing OTHER than accomplishing the clear "do nothing till you die" goal ??????????

Consent is key, Information is key... I piratically got raped (But I was more than willing, just shocked) when I lost my virginity by an older girl (I was 15, which is "late" from what I understand on average)

Plus our society has such a taboo against this (for no logical reason that I can tell)... & honestly this is a very common tactic for character assassination... I actually feel thats one of the few things that lends a touch of creditably here..
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th January 2012 at 06:44.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

aranuk (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (30th January 2012), christian (30th January 2012), Intranuclear (30th January 2012), jp11 (31st January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), NancyV (30th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #723
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

ok since it is going this way and it is not going to stop....
    one question two answers.. no two questions four paths..
    rape or consent? and the evidence is to believe who?
    lets get this crap over and done with... start another thread..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

golden lady (30th January 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #724
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

On the Paypal page for Brockbrader/Bill Wood it says the donation is for the Tree of Liberty Movement.

Here's an explanation of The Tree of Liberty movement. Is this the same man? Is this the movement the donations are going to?

At 3.20 he states that Muslim terrorists were responsible for 911. This video was uploaded to Youtube 12 Oct 2010.

That's not the story Brockbrader was telling Camelot.

Jeanette

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (30th January 2012), aranuk (30th January 2012), bennycog (30th January 2012), BestLion (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (30th January 2012), CeltMan (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), jackovesk (30th January 2012), jaybee (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), sleepy (30th January 2012), ThePythonicCow (30th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #725
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    On the Paypal page for Brockbrader/Bill Wood it says the donation is for the Tree of Liberty Movement.

Here's an explanation of The Tree of Liberty movement. Is this the same man? Is this the movement the donations are going to?

At 3.20 he states that Muslim terrorists were responsible for 911. This video was uploaded to Youtube 12 Oct 2010.

Jeanette
    Wow Jeanette, great work. I'm going to assume that Brockbrader may have grown up a bit since this video was done, because trying to get anyone inside the beltway to do anything representative is totally naive. There is no representative government, just a Corprotocracy run by private interests under a state of emergency since the mid 1800's. I think statistically, about 60% worldwide believe that 9-11 was an inside job. So any organization, such as the Tim Turner restored republic, or Tree of liberty will not work.

Any notion which purports to revamp a system of law which began 5000 years ago, and go back to some imagined utopian time in the past and fix what is perceived to be broken, misses the mark

We need a whole new paradigm.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

aranuk (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (30th January 2012), christian (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #726
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

[xxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 12:40.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), jackovesk (30th January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #727
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Quote Posted by CdnSirian

As I said before I may be happy to send a dollar after the "big reveal". It's not about a dollar.
    The whole point of it is to do it before the interview.
    Doing it after the interview would be like loving your spouse only after you and her died, kind of...
    Huh? How do you get that out of a solicitation for funds?
    It's about doing something in good faith. - And not about: being faithful only afterwards.

It's not really funds, as he only asks for $1, it's merely a vote. Bill Wood's words: "I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), Ixopoborn (1st February 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), spiritguide (30th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #728
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Great find Jenci .............This shows us he is a actovist , but again leads to many more questions....

Still thinking about it,,,,,

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BestLion (30th January 2012), christian (30th January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #729
    Thanks

For all I know he could be part of a plan to take down the alternative media. Donating money may very well do harm.
    Those who would have an interest in taking down the alternative media have all the money in the world.

Very good find Jeanette

A transcript of the mentioned section:
    In the middle east the American military members are the tyrants and the 9-11 attackers are the patriots. Who's right? Both sides have taken thousands of innocent lives without a second thought. Both sides commit acts, that their religion strictly prohibits.
    I very much want Kerry to adress this contradiction in the interview this weekend. I don't mean to be an apologist, but it's a possibility, that he could refer to "this is the mainstream point of view and neither group has the moral highground (hence we should stop this conflict peaceful)". This tactic is used also by Ron Paul for example, who does not talk about 9-11 being an inside job either.
    Last edited by christian; 30th January 2012 at 09:35.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), NancyV (30th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #730
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Quote Posted by CdnSirian

As I said before I may be happy to send a dollar after the "big reveal". It's not about a dollar.
    The whole point of it is to do it before the interview.
    Doing it after the interview would be like loving your spouse only after you and her died, kind of...
    Huh? How do you get that out of a solicitation for funds?
    It's about doing something in good faith. - And not about: being faithful only afterwards.

It's not really funds, as he only asks for $1, it's merely a vote. Bill Wood's words: "I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now."
    Let me include the rest of the message you have there Chiquetet because I believe it makes clear that this is not about raising money in this exercise:" Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently."

This one sentence is spoken in a language that some of us recognize, and it is not a request for money, from us.

20. Link to Post #731
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Jeanette
    So I watched the video and re-watched the area around 3.20 and did not see/hear any reference to a claim that Muslims claimed 911. He is saying that both sides (Christians and Muslims) claim that killing is wrong but both justify killing. No mention of 911.
    Are you sure you are not mixing videos?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

000 (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), jp11 (31st January 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2012), Realeyes (2nd February 2012), Selene (30th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #732
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Great find Jenci .............This shows us he is a actovist , but again leads to many more questions....

Yes Steve it does lead to many more questions. One that I have - did Kerry check out what the Tree of Liberty Movement is before linking a paypal donate button to it on her website? We are told she has seen evidence that this man is who he says he is - what is that evidence and where is it?

I don't take credit for finding the video. It was posted on other forums. I was happy to put it up in this thread. It's important that people know who and what they are donating money to.

Jeanette

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (30th January 2012), aranuk (30th January 2012), christian (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #733
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    So I watched the video and re-watched the area around 3.20 and did not see/hear any reference to a claim that Muslims claimed 911. He is saying that both sides (Christians and Muslims) claim that killing is wrong but both justify killing. No mention of 911.
    Are you sure you are not mixing videos?
    He is saying that in the Middle East, the 911 attackers are seen as patriots. He goes on to say that "both sides" have taken thousands of innocent lives.
    To me this is enough to say that he is confirming the official 911 story of Muslim hijackers.

And if it is not enough to confirm it, then I could say, why is is not saying in this video that 911 was an inside job and that Tomahawk missiles were used and not planes and he knew this because of his expertise with the Tomahawks?

Jeanette

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

aranuk (30th January 2012), Brodie75 (30th January 2012), christian (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), Referee (30th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #734
    Thanks

Thats one of the points I'm mulling over, who was his audiance? I don't think it was us , it may have been directed at more mainstream actovists
    who are not yet down the rabbit hole, but know something is not right.....

Its all general aims that are part of the political dogma we are in today , the capitalist system is supposed to have a trickle down effect....
    As we know it is the other way round with a trickle up effect....The rich get richer the poor get poorer..The system as it being used is
    politically corrupt and redundent.......

I hope Kerry see's this and can bring it to his attention for clarifaction...as said things have moved rapidly in the past few years so his
    views would be changing with access to new info if he is watching sites like this......

Of course I could make the complete opposite argument that he is a plant and been placed with probably many others to infiltrate
    the awakening proccess and keep the corporate military status quo and elites in power....Without him or others being aware of
    it.......or he could have another agenda,,,,

I don't get that vibe yet, though I'm wary......I know some do .....again all we can do is monitor and go with flow for now and keep alert !!
    Which we are doing !!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th January 2012 at 10:14.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (30th January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #735
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

I very much want Kerry to adress this contradiction in the interview this weekend. I don't mean to be an apologist, but it's a possibility, that he could refer to "this is the mainstream point of view and neither group has the moral highground (hence we should stop this conflict peaceful)". This tactic is used also by Ron Paul for example, who does not talk about 9-11 being an inside job either.
    But Ron Paul has not come out and now said that 911 was an inside job. Brockbrader has.

So what are we to believe? If he made that video in 2010 when he knew it was not true, how much of the rest of the video is not true? What does it say about Tree of Liberty Movement which is now being asked for financial donations?

Jeanette

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

aranuk (30th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #736
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

For all I know he could be part of a plan to take down the alternative media. Donating money may very well do harm.
    Those who would have an interest in taking down the alternative media have all the money in the world.
    It's not about money, Chiquetet. It's about ensuring that no one in their right minds would go from the MSM and look to the alternative media for answers.

Jeanette

31. Link to Post #737
    Thanks

You were the one mentioning the two together:
    - him possible being part of a sinister plan to take down alternative media
    - donating money to him being of harm

There is disinfo in the alternative media anyways, a lot of it deliberately spread by COINTELPRO. Not that I don't take attacks on Camelot / Avalon serious. - People 'in their right minds' carefully examine all available evidence anyways and don't throw away the baby with any bathtub.

But Ron Paul has not come out and now said that 911 was an inside job. Brockbrader has.
    I bet there are situations, where Ron Paul clearly says, that 9-11 was an inside job, just not in public. Different situations require different tactics. His perceived situation may have lead Bill to conclude, that stating it the way he did was reasonable. Anyways, Bill should be asked about this, until then, again, only speculation...
    Last edited by christian; 30th January 2012 at 10:47.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Jenci (30th January 2012), jp11 (31st January 2012), NancyV (30th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #738
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Yes Steve it does lead to many more questions. One that I have - did Kerry check out what the Tree of Liberty Movement is before linking a paypal donate button to it on her website? We are told she has seen evidence that this man is who he says he is - what is that evidence and where is it?

I don't take credit for finding the video. It was posted on other forums. I was happy to put it up in this thread. It's important that people know who and what they are donating money to.

Jeanette
    Hello Jeanette,
    An observation. It may seem to some eyes that you and I may be working the crowd in differing fashions. OK. I would have to say what motivates me is my view of the future that I see unfolding and how it fits very well with statements/visions put forth by the two Bills, Wood and Ryan. One where, despite what the news of both MSM and alternative focus on, Armeggedon and devastation are avoided and white hats pop out of places in the nick of time while we all get our act together in an almost miraculous fashion.

I am finding great confirmation of a brighter future right here in this thread. The last few pages of posts are staggered with some against BW and his idea, some for it and some undecided. The various sides have been exchanging ideas and responding across the 'aisle'. The personal attacks and vitriol have basically disappeared. You and I post side by side, with both feeling that all is just as it should be. It is this kind of security and ability to not have to agree but still have harmony that indicates the future we are projecting for us all to meet in.

I am pleased and encouraged. I honor our need and ability to be true to ourselves in a civil fashion that will make our would be controllers realize that checkmate is just a few formal moves away. We're keeping it classy.
    Last edited by modwiz; 30th January 2012 at 10:17.

34. Link to Post #739
    Thanks

Well put modwiz thats one of the reasons I've been monitoring this thread like a 'mother hen'
    as I feel for good or bad this is one of those pivotal momments on the forum that needs
    level thinking and now we have calmed down it would be nice to to see this thru the next
    few phases logically.....

I feel we all have our doubts about BW, but it has sparked an energy and things were getting
    a little dull around here without Lord Sid....I wonder what he makes of BW , would be
    interresting..LOL....Actually forget that bit,it may set the sparks flying again...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th January 2012 at 11:31.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (30th January 2012), christian (30th January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #740
    Thanks

Well put Steve, but in a heated atmosphere Rob tended not to walk with his usual aplomb.
    Last edited by christian; 30th January 2012 at 10:35.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst 1 27 37 46 LastLast