1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Stewart Swerdlow Interview with Laura Eisenhower

Folks,
    I didn't know where to place this thread because of so many topics discussed in this interview. Laura Eisenhower interviews Stewart Swerdlow who survived the Montauk Project, and their discussion includes how he is the last of the Montauk boys; Timelines, ET's and Aliens, 5-G, chemtrails, CERN, the Q movement, DNA, and Ascension.

Enjoy:

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

anandacate (25th August 2019), cursichella1 (26th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (27th August 2019), edina (26th August 2019), Ernie Nemeth (25th August 2019), George (26th August 2019), jjjones (27th August 2019), Michi (25th August 2019), RogeRio (26th August 2019), Sadieblue (26th August 2019), T Smith (25th August 2019), toppy (25th August 2019), wondering (25th August 2019), yelik (26th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow Interview with Laura Eisenhower

I guess this thread place is -- Conspiracy Research > Mind Control

What is said at the beginning about symbolic communication is what I learned to communicate with "other intelligences," where any hermetic system of archetypes functions as language.

The interviewee described it well, since it works as if it were an intercom, ie, an intelligence central universally available.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (28th August 2019), Valerie Villars (27th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Never really been a great fan of Swerdlow because of his involvement with the Montauk program which likely has the ability to mess with your memories and thoughts.

Only watched about half but the comments about Q were a little interesting even though I have not followed Q , but I am aware of some of their comments.

Swerdlow comments about Q

Q is a legitimate group not a person made of about 10 people - 6 deep state military intelligence and 4 Aliens/ET’s who’s agenda is to eliminate the illuminati / deep state / reptilian hybrid race that control much of earth.

Legal definitions
    Extra-terrestrials can be physical or nonphysical beings from an alternate universe. Apparently, it is illegal to communicate with these beings because it is hard to track their interactions.

Aliens are physical beings from our universe that can be more easily tracked

As usual we probably have the usual mix of fact and fiction combined
    Last edited by yelik; 26th August 2019 at 22:37.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (26th August 2019), aoibhghaire (26th August 2019), Arcturian108 (27th August 2019), Bill Ryan (26th August 2019), jjjones (27th August 2019), RogeRio (27th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th August 2019), T Smith (27th August 2019), Valerie Villars (27th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)

Swerdlow comments about Q

Q is a legitimate group not a person made of about 10 people - 6 deep state military intelligence and 4 Aliens/ET’s who’s agenda is to eliminate the illuminati / deep state / reptilian hybrid race that control much of earth.
    Well, those ETs hardly seem to know about (or care about) anything at all that's not happening in the US. That's always a big bright red flag.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (26th August 2019), aoibhghaire (26th August 2019), BMJ (27th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (27th August 2019), Franny (27th August 2019), James (26th August 2019), jcking (26th August 2019), jjjones (27th August 2019), Mike (26th August 2019), muxfolder (27th August 2019), Peter UK (26th August 2019), RogeRio (27th August 2019), Soda (27th August 2019), T Smith (27th August 2019), Victoria (26th August 2019), william r sanford72 (27th August 2019), yelik (26th August 2019), Yoda (30th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Legal definitions

Aliens are physical beings from our universe that can be more easily tracked

As usual we probably have the usual mix of fact and fiction combined
    I assume this legal definition implies the interdimensional hypothesis, is that correct?

Does a link exist to these definitions anywhere?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

RogeRio (27th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I say this from what is now a very longtime, deep history of observing, watching, reading the whole alt movement and having bought into then discarded a monumental amount of what I've come to understand as a very deliberate agenda with many willing and unwilling puppets, spokespeople, new age icons and deluded opportunists.

The best way to view this video is as a lesson in what an aspect of the deep new age propaganda social engineering agenda looks like. Stewart is a very early willing agent, Laura an oblivious, deeply programmed lost soul. I'm very familiar with everything from both of them.... then the huge red flags, discrepancies, lies, delusions and narratives became clear.

It is now VERY creepy to see these two continue to reinforce their narrative tasks as usual, like pure surreal Truman Show to me.

It would take me a week or so to lay out my cases so I'm not going to try to justify my claims here, but here's some points that are some of the least important but they say a lot.

For a teeny tiny start, if you're a beginner watching this, how much blind belief are you going to continue to give Mr. Stewart since he said (excuse my paraphrasing):
    - President Trump has changed the nature of 5G for America so Americans are not going to be adversely affected by it.
    - The chemtrails are gone. (I forget if he said Trump stopped it, or they're just gone)

- He also jumped on the Q bandwagon too and declared with absolute authority that Q is not only deep state, Trump is Super Q or something and aliens are also a part of the Q team..... the good ones who are here to save humanity from the illuminati.

These fixed, finite declarations are so grossly, ridiculously wrong, agenda perpetrating garbage it's creepy and shocking to me that I live in a world where many people are actually believing it.

These two are just a 2 of 100's and 100's more just as creepy, deluded and CONTROLLED.

I think a concept needs to arise in the alt community of a 2nd Awakening to signify how duped they've been in what they thought was the 1st awakening.

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (26th August 2019), Bill Ryan (26th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (27th August 2019), Franny (27th August 2019), happyuk (28th August 2019), Hervé (26th August 2019), James (26th August 2019), jcking (26th August 2019), jjjones (27th August 2019), Kalamos (27th August 2019), Mike (26th August 2019), Olam (26th August 2019), Peter UK (26th August 2019), RogeRio (27th August 2019), Soda (27th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th August 2019), SunSea (28th August 2019), T Smith (27th August 2019), Valerie Villars (27th August 2019), william r sanford72 (27th August 2019), yelik (26th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

These bizarre claims bring up a very important point that we could all stand to remember.

The reason an alternative community exists for information rests largely on the fact that folks simply get tired of a mainstream information source spewing out unfalsifiable claims and biased opinions inherently due to their unique position.

And here we come again, in new numbers, to the same thing happening here. Biased opinions and unfalsifiable claims from the figures that have become established in the alternative media community.

It’s an interesting problem, with a rather mundane solution, that does, unfortunately, remove a bit of the magic of it all - “just the facts!”

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th August 2019), Bill Ryan (26th August 2019), Billy (26th August 2019), Franny (27th August 2019), Hervé (26th August 2019), Iancorgi (27th August 2019), jcking (28th August 2019), jjjones (27th August 2019), Mike (26th August 2019), Peter UK (26th August 2019), RogeRio (27th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th August 2019), william r sanford72 (27th August 2019), yelik (26th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Abbreviated quote from Waves:
    I say this from what is now a very longtime, deep history of observing, watching, reading the whole alt movement and having bought into then discarded a monumental amount of what I've come to understand as a very deliberate agenda with many willing and unwilling puppets, spokespeople, new age icons and deluded opportunists.

The best way to view this video is as a lesson in what an aspect of the deep new age propaganda social engineering agenda looks like. Stewart is a very early willing agent, Laura an oblivious, deeply programmed lost soul. I'm very familiar with everything from both of them.... then the huge red flags, discrepancies, lies, delusions and narratives became clear.

For a teeny tiny start, if you're a beginner watching this, how much blind belief are you going to continue to give Mr. Stewart since he said (excuse my paraphrasing):
    - President Trump has changed the nature of 5G for America so Americans are not going to be adversely affected by it.
    - The chemtrails are gone. (I forget if he said Trump stopped it, or they're just gone)

Although this was my first exposure to Stewart Swerdlow, one thing that he said about chemtrails being gone, (and yes, he said Trump stopped it), nearly knocked me out of my chair. I have been noticing for months now that chemtrails have disappeared where I live in Western North Carolina, and also in my recent travels to Maryland and D.C. There is a separate Avalon thread all about these observations in the U.S., and when he gave the credit to Trump, it sounded credible to me.

I do agree, though, that Trump making 5G easy on Americans sounds too good to be true.
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 27th August 2019 at 00:30.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (28th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Although Bill Ryan finds that the E.T. component of Q is focused mainly on America, and that's a big red flag for him, I do not find that scenario implausible because supposedly certain E.T. groups have worked with specific countries over the past century or so, as I have surmised from my casual reading on such things.

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

The chemtrails are not in the least gone from any state or the world by any means. Don't forget, a lot is nighttime too and you wake up to haze instead of lines.

Their global patterns are viewable. I watch them every day along with the Mike Morales daily analysis using the College of Dupage, NASA, Google and other major university/government tracking sites that provide years of weather, CO2, nexrad, ocean temp and countless other atmospheric tracking maps and timelines. There's a great array of weather modifying technologies besides chemtrails, but chemtrails and bunker fuel lines can also be enhanced/moved by other technologies.... I forget all the names for them. I'm starting to be able to read the moving patterns in the maps. I also watch feeds from a lawyer named Carol and her site neverlosetruth who is in North or South Carolina who's been reporting on her skies and national/global events for years, it's as bad as ever everywhere and only getting more advanced and insidious along with the weather modification techniques.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Franny (27th August 2019), william r sanford72 (27th August 2019), yelik (27th August 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Although Bill Ryan finds that the E.T. component of Q is focused mainly on America, and that's a big red flag for him, I do not find that scenario implausible because supposedly certain E.T. groups have worked with specific countries over the past century or so, as I have surmised from my casual reading on such things.
    My comment was a tangential dismissal of the possibility of ETs having anything to do with Qanon. It was a rhetorical post to strongly suggest this was pure nonsense.

It's the same with may channeled messages — that are relayed by Americans. For some reason — and maybe we might figure that out! — the ETs or entities being channeled all have the same interest in American politics that the human channellers have. And the near-ignorance of anything else happening anywhere else in the world.

Why should ETs have any strong interest in Washington? Not London, or Caracas, or San Juan, or Brussels, or Moscow, or Paris, or Beijing, or Pretoria, or Canberra? And this myopic parochialism is also mirrored in almost all of Qanon's posts. Whoever that is (at the moment, in their most recent incarnation) has almost no real awareness of the breadth and depth of global affairs. And it shows.

That alone is a really strong clue that these messages are either hoaxed, or naively believed by the channelers involved, disregarding any aspect of potential subconscious influence or filtering. (And I'm being rather charitable in my words here.)

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th August 2019), aoibhghaire (27th August 2019), gord (28th August 2019), Gracy (27th August 2019), greybeard (27th August 2019), jcking (28th August 2019), Michi (27th August 2019), muxfolder (30th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th August 2019), Valerie Villars (27th August 2019), william r sanford72 (27th August 2019), Yoda (30th August 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill,
    I have hardly participated in the Q threads, nor have shown much interest in the Q phenomenon outside of the Avalon forum. In the early days of Q, however, when the first information was revealed, I was very taken by the idea they presented that the military were supporting Trump. This was an ah-ha moment for me, because I just couldn't fathom why he wasn't being assassinated forthwith.
    Although you and I both have a very international perspective, in your case having lived in several countries around the world, and in my case the same, as I fluently speak an Asian language, and hold two passports, if those who make up Q are U.S. military intelligence, with a few E.T.s in the mix, as Swerdlow suggests, then I can readily understand their insularity. I have worked in several government agencies in D.C., including the State Department, and hold Astral clearance, and spent time in the newsroom of the Washington Post, and was shocked at how narrow the focus was of everyone there, if not American-centered, then Euro-centered, and that was it. Although that was a long time ago, I bet little has changed.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

anandacate (27th August 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Laura is so befuddled it is cringe-worthy.

I read no hidden agenda or purposefully contrived lie from Swerdlow. He believes what he says. Some of it is probably true. Which parts is a toss up...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

anandacate (27th August 2019), Arcturian108 (27th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (27th August 2019), mountain_jim (27th August 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

If he had been interviewed by Dolan or Knapp I would give more intellectual assent to his story and tales but alas Laura has no credence in my book of studies and is not noteworthy as legitimate. I found the Montauk Project fascinating and watched all the youtube videos and books I could starting 15 years ago, What really ruined the story for me was Laura's bud and close friend Andrew Basiago (our next president or the guy who met Lincoln) came on board with Montauk story and Once again no real data or proof. I do think something was going on out in Montauk but think it was a disinformation story that was a smoke screen for the real story.(what it was I don't know maybe weapons research)

He has been interviewed on coast to coast with george norey but not Knapp. You can still find those interviews.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

jcking (28th August 2019), mountain_jim (28th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread