Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: The Skinwalker Ranch

1. Link to Post #121
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Default Re: The Skinwalker Ranch

Thirdly, perhaps it can be worth to point out the probable connection between the studies at the Skinwalker Ranch and the Defense Intelligence Reference Documents (DIRDs) that recently was made public. One of the authors in the list of DIRDs is Eric Davids. Mr. Davids is one of the scientist in Bigelow´s NIDS, and if I remember correctly, Mr. Davids was one of the scientists who experienced and saw one of the "windows/portals" appearing at Skinwalker Ranch. One of Eric David´s DIRDs is about "transversable wormholes" and "negative antimatter."

Also, and recently, George Knapp revealed that he had brought "something" home from the Skinwalker Ranch, a "hitch-hiker", and that his wife was the one who got to experience the effects of this hitch-hiker. Knapp has said that this seems to be a pattern; many of the scientists and security people invovled at with the Skinwalker Ranch brought home "someone" or "something" from the ranch, but it was the family members whom experienced strange and scary phenomena in their homes, not the scientists or security people themselves.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons that George Knapp has been very adament with warning people from visiting and studying the Skinwalker Ranch?

Again, should the general public be made aware of what is going on at the Skinwalker Ranch? If yes, what could be the implications? Emotional trauma? If no, what could be the implications? Weaponization, more control and power for a few?

Either way, let us not forget that we - "we" as in human beings - are not in charge of the situation. No group of human beings is in control of "The Phenomena." Those who think they are in control are fooling themself, and are sooner or later going to pay high price for that illusion.
    Last edited by validatedmystery; 16th March 2019 at 12:57.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to validatedmystery For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), BMJ (16th March 2019), DNA (16th March 2019), Flash (16th March 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (16th March 2019), Kotch (7th July 2019), Mike (16th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #122
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

The Defense Intelligence Agency finally responded to my FOIA request for documents pertaining to their involvement with the Skinwalker Ranch. They returned with having no responsive documents.

That being said, the FOIA system is imperfect. It is highly likely that if the DIA has had any involvement with skinwalker, they aren’t using the keyword phrase “skinwalker ranch”.

Does anyone know if there are specific DIA project names used for their involvement? I’ve already seen the AATIP reference list and have been working on it 👍

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Bob (16th March 2019), justntime2learn (16th March 2019), Kristin (16th March 2019), onawah (16th March 2019), Spellbound (16th March 2019), Valerie Villars (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    The Defense Intelligence Agency finally responded to my FOIA request for documents pertaining to their involvement with the Skinwalker Ranch. They returned with having no responsive documents.

That being said, the FOIA system is imperfect. It is highly likely that if the DIA has had any involvement with skinwalker, they aren’t using the keyword phrase “skinwalker ranch”.

Does anyone know if there are specific DIA project names used for their involvement? I’ve already seen the AATIP reference list and have been working on it 👍
    I've never heard of any project name. Before it was sold to Bob Bigelow, it was often called the 'Sherman Ranch'. (The former owners were Terry and Gwen Sherman.)

Jeremy Corbell might know, of course, but asking him might be the same as asking George Knapp.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (18th March 2019), justntime2learn (16th March 2019), Kristin (16th March 2019), Spellbound (16th March 2019), Yoda (16th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #124
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)

I think that the Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) is more likely than AATIP to be the DIA program invovled in Skinwalker Ranch. Maybe Keith Basterfield or Paul Dean can be of any help? Or Roger Glass? I hope you will have a hit in the FOIA system, keep trying!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to validatedmystery For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (18th March 2019), justntime2learn (16th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #125
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by validatedmystery (here)
    One of the authors in the list of DIRDs is Eric Davids. Mr. Davids is one of the scientist in Bigelow´s NIDS, and if I remember correctly, Mr. Davids was one of the scientists who experienced and saw one of the "windows/portals" appearing at Skinwalker Ranch. One of Eric David´s DIRDs is about "transversable wormholes" and "negative .
    Do you know how he described the appearance of the portal or can you provide a link to the doc where he wrote about it?

I am very interested to hear anyone's description of such an event. Thanks!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

There was a video on youtube that was perhaps one of the best I've ever watched and I feel so fortunate to have been able to catch it before it was taken down.
    These sites like the Richat Structure in Mauritania for example as well as others emit a sound, an energy and the ancient people knew about these. These sites like that one in Mauritania are said to often occur in threes also and this video was so good I wish it was still there. Here is a link to the subject on the exact same topic, the people of "Araata" and they mapped out these portals often leaving tells still there all over the world. Shaman still use some of them in Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and more including those in Peru and Sedona, AZ in the USA. On most of these sites like the Richat structure there is a torroidal energy emanating from them outward and apparently some structures were situated at or near these in ancient times. Here is the only video I could find on it. There may be reference to the video removed in this one but I'm not sure why it was pulled. Apparently the person putting it up decided to pull it shortly after. It was spellbinding new info. Such a shame! I hope to see it back up again. Two speakers a male and female both gave the talk of new digs of the oldest known civilization yet even pre-dating Gobekli Tepe according to the scholars giving that talk. It's in the Ukraine and others are in Turkey. Very old. Very very old finds.

The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Mike (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by validatedmystery (here)
    One of the authors in the list of DIRDs is Eric Davids. Mr. Davids is one of the scientist in Bigelow´s NIDS, and if I remember correctly, Mr. Davids was one of the scientists who experienced and saw one of the "windows/portals" appearing at Skinwalker Ranch. One of Eric David´s DIRDs is about "transversable wormholes" and "negative .
    Do you know how he described the appearance of the portal or can you provide a link to the doc where he wrote about it?

It's described quite well in Jeremy Corbell's documentary, here:

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), DNA (16th March 2019), Mike (16th March 2019), Strat (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019), Yoda (16th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #128
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Joe from the Carolinas; you may want to try the name "James Lacatski" in a FOIA request. He was the first manager of AAWSAP, which studied both UFOs and the paranormal. AATIP had a more specific focus on UAP.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to validatedmystery For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (18th March 2019), Mike (16th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #129
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

The code name or anything associated with govt. study of Skinwalker ranch probably isn't declassified, at this point. It may be classified above top secret, which will make it's disclosure even more unlikely.

I have a feeling that the Skinwalker forms symbioses with the human mind and imagination. The native people of that region are unwilling to talk much about it, perhaps for that reason.

The reason we aren't completely beset by intelligences like this 24/7 is because we collectively aren't preoccupied with them enough.

Imagine if, as a society, we were thinking about this stuff all of the time...everybody. Imagine the magnetic (for lack of better terms) pull this would create. Then we'd have to somehow 'unthink' it to banish it. Talk about the weird mental jujitsu that would require.

As well as a magnetic pull, our thoughts may invigorate it, make it much more powerful, more 'real' as well.

Whatever skinwalkers are, they seem to exist in an inbetween state, with no fixed mental address. We may create a home for them within our own minds. Perhaps after they establish a mental 'home base,' they can externalize as material beings, or as something resembling material beings.

To give the government credit, they may have some solid reasons for keeping a lid on this.

And if this makes no sense now. Think about this concept again at 3:00 AM. Now does it make sense?
    Last edited by AutumnW; 16th March 2019 at 21:32.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), DNA (16th March 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (18th March 2019), Mike (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #130
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

In chapter 17 and 19 in "Hunt for the Skinwalker" by Colm A Kelleher and George Knapp, there are a couple of descriptions of these portals and events. I think the event with the investigators "Jim" and Mike" in chapter 19, possibly can be the portal event that Eric W. David witnessed at Skinwalker Ranch. If Mr. David is in fact "Jim" or "Mike." But I cannot help to think that Mr. David´s interest in "traversable wormholes" has something to do with his experience at Skinwalker Ranch, but obviously I do not know that to be a fact.
    Last edited by Mike; 16th March 2019 at 22:13. Reason: fixed quote

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to validatedmystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), DNA (16th March 2019), Mike (16th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

One of the individuals who saw the portal is a friend of mine. I got the play by play just after it happened. It's a long time ago now but I remember that friend, who is a very calm character was really blown back (metaphorically speaking) by the whole thing. Again...if I remember correctly, they saw a hole open or a portal in the sky, saw creatures come out of it. After that I can't recall if creatures crawled back in and the portal closed or not.

My friend is unusually brave. He worked for Bigelow studying paranormal/UFO phenomena for a few years, in the early nineties, mid nineties? He would rush to an area where there had been cattle mutilations the day before and spend the night parked in his car, as close to the spot where the mutilation took place as possible.

I appreciate this kind of bravery but I'll be darned if I can relate to it in any way.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), DNA (16th March 2019), Mike (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    One of the individuals who saw the portal is a friend of mine. I got the play by play just after it happened. It's a long time ago now but I remember that friend, who is a very calm character was really blown back (metaphorically speaking) by the whole thing. Again...if I remember correctly, they saw a hole open or a portal in the sky, saw creatures come out of it. After that I can't recall if creatures crawled back in and the portal closed or not.

My friend is unusually brave. He worked for Bigelow studying paranormal/UFO phenomena for a few years, in the early nineties, mid nineties? He would rush to an area where there had been cattle mutilations the day before and spend the night parked in his car, as close to the spot where the mutilation took place as possible.

I appreciate this kind of bravery but I'll be darned if I can relate to it in any way.

Autumn that is fascinating! Do you know if your friend brought home any unwanted "hitchhikers"? (did any malevolent energy follow him home and harass he or his family?)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), DNA (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

25. Link to Post #133
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think so, Mike. He and his wife lead a pretty charmed life and he seems really content. He may have been born with imaginable realm protections, barriers. I'll ask him when I see him again.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), DNA (16th March 2019), Mike (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: The Skinwalker Ranch

Mrs/Ms Lukes introduces a whistleblower...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    UFO Classified

Skinwalker Ranch Whistleblower | Chris

Published 6th July 2019

Erica Lukes invites a young man named Chris, who is a whistleblower on the Skinwalker Ranch & He is here to dispel the many myths on the enigmatic place.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Mike (7th July 2019), Olaf (7th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #135
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

UFO Classified

Skinwalker Ranch Whistleblower | Chris
    Published 6th July 2019

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jh_vKEd99r4
    The real reprot starts at 1:05 and he is getting only to the begin of his first visit at skinwalker ranch.
    Wait for part 2 of that report.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Mike (7th July 2019), Star Tsar (7th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

More from Erica & Chris

UFO Classified

Skinwalker Ranch Whistleblower | Chris Marx

Published 6th July 2019

Erica Lukes invites a young man named Chris, who is a whistleblower on the Skinwalker Ranch & He is here to dispel the many myths on the enigmatic place.

Skinwalker Ranch Whistleblower | Chris Marx | Part two

Published 13th July 2019

Erica Lukes & Whistle Blower Chris in conclusion...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (17th November 2019), Jad (14th July 2019), Mike (16th November 2019), Olaf (19th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

More from Erica & Chris

UFO Classified

Skinwalker Ranch Whistleblower | Chris Marx

Published 6th July 2019

Skinwalker Ranch Whistleblower | Chris Marx | Part two

Published 13th July 2019

Erica Lukes & Whistle Blower Chris in conclusion...

And more again, Chris Marx (the same guy) now talking to John Greenewald from The Black Vault, published yesterday.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Mike (16th November 2019), Yoda (17th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #138
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Story about portal involving my friend:

It began as a dull white light, appearing out of nowhere in the darkness of the middle homestead of the Gorman ranch. Tom Gorman saw it. So did a researcher named Chad Deetken. It was nearly 2 a.m. on Aug. 28, 1997. Gorman and Deetken were out in the pasture as part of an ongoing effort to document unusual activity on the property.

Both men watched intently as the light grew brighter. It was as if someone had opened a window or doorway. Gorman grabbed his night vision binoculars to get a better look but could hardly believe what he was seeing. The dull light began to resemble a bright portal, and at one end of the portal, a large, black humanoid figure seemed to be struggling to crawl through the tunnel of light.

After a few minutes, the humanoid figure wriggled out of the light and took off into the darkness. As it did, the window of light snapped shut, as if someone had flicked the "off" switch. Deetken had the presence of mind to snap a few photos of the event, but would later learn that his film had recorded little of what the two men had witnessed.

It began as a dull white light, appearing out of nowhere in the darkness of the middle homestead of the Gorman ranch. Tom Gorman saw it. So did a researcher named Chad Deetken. It was nearly 2 a.m. on Aug. 28, 1997. Gorman and Deetken were out in the pasture as part of an ongoing effort to document unusual activity on the property.

Both men watched intently as the light grew brighter. It was as if someone had opened a window or doorway. Gorman grabbed his night vision binoculars to get a better look but could hardly believe what he was seeing. The dull light began to resemble a bright portal, and at one end of the portal, a large, black humanoid figure seemed to be struggling to crawl through the tunnel of light.

After a few minutes, the humanoid figure wriggled out of the light and took off into the darkness. As it did, the window of light snapped shut, as if someone had flicked the "off" switch. Deetken had the presence of mind to snap a few photos of the event, but would later learn that his film had recorded little of what the two men had witnessed.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Mike (16th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #139
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Excerpt above from article by George Knapp. It is probably already provided as a link here, but if not...

https://www.hunttheskinwalker.com/al...walker-part-ii

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Mike (16th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Here's CHRIS MARX on screen during his recent interview with JOHN GREENEWALD.

( May be of added interest for those body language "experts").

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast