+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It worked, because it could only work

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default It worked, because it could only work

By having experienced a partial life review when I was a child, by having had an incredibly fantastic NDE and by having experienced a very strong de ja vu type of experience recently, I've repeatedly gained some indications that on a higher spiritual level the future is already known and already set. The perspective I've gained from these experiences has been that at least points on the thread of life have been pre-determined and possibly even agreed upon by the being on a higher spiritual level.

Have you ever done things that almost always create some kind of issues/pains/frustrations etc. , like for instance finding your dream concert is suddenly available near you and then notice it is fully booked? And then another time something similar happens, and you notice how the tickets that available are on seats that are precisely where you do not want to watch the concert? Like you can definitely tell how it feels like it was going against you in a frustrating way. Similar situations might be finding a really beautiful leather jacket, the price is OK and then a few seconds later you find out there are no sizes available. Arghhh! Or anything else, like going to a restaurant, you are hungry, what they serve is awesome, but hey it's fully booked for several hours, making it impossible for you to eat there and then. It could be anything, but usually it is tied to frustration, maybe some anger and maybe some disappointment, sometimes you might even get depressed, because it might make you even feel a bit lost in life overall. Let's call this scenario A.

There is a flip side to that coin. I have pretty lately noticed how among all of these frustrating tendencies and situations, all of a sudden it just works, everything just works perfectly about that thing that typically is a mess. You feel it is so perfect and so designed to make you feel good about it, you feel so at home about it and you notice there is nothing in the world that can stop this from not ending in a sweet way, it is like this smooth warm summer breeze is hitting you specifically, it is there for you, the timing is now right and this thing is now perfect for you, you must go through this. Let's call this scenario B.

And then there is another very common scenario: scenario A then scenario B, or because of scenario A scenario B happens. And it is this pattern that has highlighted the fact that there is intelligent orchestration active, things have been at least partially pre-destined towards something, a prayer has been responded to in the form of fragments of situations summing up to or leading you to what you were praying for.

So this means a number of important things and it also relates to the inner voice within. When into your focus or thought process comes an impulse towards something, say for instance you happen to walk by a store, let's say they sell a lot of headphones and an emotion hits you with the feeling that it would be nice to find some really awesome headphones in there. At that time, stop, because at this moment you could either face scenario A or scenario B and it might be worth it to check out which scenario it is. Because if it is scenario B now suddenly something has synchronized and harmonized into your life and basically enriched your life. So this means that when you are open to the fact that scenario B can exist in any situation, that it is simply perfect timing, it is simply pre-destined that you need to be right there and then because there is something there waiting for you that has been pre-destined to be there waiting for you at that point. I've found this is especially the case in times of great confusion, as if into existence there are things built in that are there to balance out the energy created by that confusion.

So the bottom line is, when you become aware of the situations that are like this, to the point that you totally understand it works like this, that is a very sweet emotion and realization and it can make you see how parts of life follow a meaningful path. As a being on earth one needs to not view any situation as just any situation with a limited outcome, as just yet one more random thing that will "of course" follow the law of probability. No. Among all of these situations are scenario B and when scenario B hits you are amazed at how low the probability of that outcome was, yet still it happened "almost miraculously"!

The key I believe is in the words "almost miraculously" above. My theory about creation is that it is infinitely miraculous. The human brain, the human being perceives and understands things from a limited perspective which makes it blind to the miraculous nature of creation.

By remembering scenario B, by becoming open to scenario B, by remembering that scenario A can be followed by scenario B, I believe it is possible to use that openness/awareness to accelerate towards the voice within and one's destiny with less friction and confusion along that path.

Scenario B is not limited to any size, it can be a career, it can be a concert ticket, it can be the choice of a country where you want to live and it can be your soul mate. By understanding this unlimited nature about scenario B, one should then learn to more openly, spontaneously and with courage throw new stuff into the pot of life and be careful not to be in the way of scenario B. Because when scenario B hits, it worked, because it could only work.

And I believe the day when you meet your true soul mate, when you come to the realization that it had to happen, it was the truth based on unconditional love and there were never anything one could change about that because it was pre-destined, that I believe is the sweetest moment of scenario B and the sweetest moment of your life.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th August 2016 at 14:45.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

binemaya (27th August 2016), Blacklight43 (27th August 2016), ErtheVessel (28th August 2016), Michi (27th August 2016), Nasu (27th August 2016), norski (27th August 2016), Rex (27th August 2016), Rollo (27th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (27th August 2016), wnlight (27th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: It worked, because it could only work

So inspiring. I see this happening in my own life but have never understood the dynamic. Thank you! 🌺🌸💐🐱

4. The Following User Says Thank You to norski For This Post:

WhiteLove (27th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread