Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Default The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

Decalcification of the Pineal Gland

The pineal gland is seen by psychics as the “third eye”, the communication link to higher dimensions. It seems to be a doorway to higher consciousness and bliss.

And it is vital for supporting intuition, an ability that will be needed during hard times. So it is necessary to evolve spiritually in order to help create better understanding, acceptance of our fellow humans, and easier group cooperation. Meditation is a part of this evolving.

During the younger age the unconditioned mind can have many transcendental experiences, facilitated through a perfectly functioning pineal gland. Later, during adulthood, many of these childhood experiences are either diminished or completely blocked.
    Why?
    It is obvious that certain influences are taking its toll on the glands function over time.

It was discovered that the pineal gland and the associated production of the essential hormone Melantonin is

- very sensitive to extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields. They have been shown to reduce nocturnal melatonin production.

- disrupted by emotional or physical trauma.

Also attachment traumas and abandonment issues in early life have been shown to result in low levels of melatonin production.

But is it only the psychological environmental conditioning and loss of innocence that blocks these spiritual links or is there a hidden biological process, which might be responsible as well?

The pineal gland is like a water-filled cavity with receptors around it. It is like an eye looking inside at itself.
    A particular process has been identified which seems to be responsible for the reduction of the gland’s functionality with age:
    It is called Calcification.

Like most body tissues with high blood flow and high metabolic activity, the pineal gland gradually accumulates calcium as we get older. This calcification has a significant impact on how the gland functions and hence its effect on overall melatonin status with aging. German psychiatrists found for example that people with higher degrees of pineal calcification were more than four times as likely to experience daytime tiredness and almost twice as likely to experience sleep disturbances as those with normal pineal status.

It has been firmly established that the pineal gland becomes increasingly blocked by the incorporation of hydroxyl-apatite, the same mineral used in bones. This process is individually more or less pronounced, depending on factors associated with the way the individual is living.

It can be generalized that, as much more the gland is calcified, as much less it can carry out its various functions.

The often mentioned fluoridation is targeting this hydroxyl-apatite and further reducing the enzymatic function of the gland.

See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxylapatite

Without pineal calcification (PC) there will be no receptor-binding of fluorite to the apatite possible, thus also any accumulation of fluoride in the gland.

The PC can be understood as a kind of arteriosclerosis of the gland.

The key of reactivating the pineal gland is to understand how the process of PC is triggered and then stop it and - if possible - reverse the trend.

So how and why occurs the PC?

First some facts about the pineal calcification (PC):
    The pineal gland can, despite its organic structure, adopt bonelike properties.

There was a very meticulous study carried out by Dr. Jennifer Anne Luke, but instead of you munching through all 300 pages of alienating scientific findings, I will post the most important info as direct snippets from the study, which can be downloaded here:

Here we go:

The pineal gland is an organ which is the second most “irrigated” organ of the body:

and it is outside the blood-brain barrier, it means it is unprotected –unlike the brain- from “unwanted” substances within the blood-stream:

About the progressing calcification though age:
    You have 0.2% PC in the age group of 0-5 years, but ~40% in the group of 17-18 years old.

influence of fluoride:

Last edited by bashi; 6th February 2011 at 17:13.

2. The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Ami (7th February 2011), Andrew (6th February 2011), Bird of Paradise (7th February 2011), Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), Caren (7th February 2011), Chris411 (27th February 2011), Cottage Rose (6th February 2011), daddy fishwick (7th February 2011), Dale (7th February 2011), Deneon (10th March 2013), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2011), edina (10th February 2011), elysian (7th March 2011), Eram (12th February 2013), eris23 (14th February 2011), Eva2 (8th February 2011), firstlook (7th February 2011), fourty-two (12th February 2011), Free Bird (7th February 2011), gaiagirl (14th September 2011), guido (16th February 2011), Kindred (14th September 2011), Lancelot (7th February 2011), Lefty Dave (17th February 2011), Lucc30 (8th February 2011), magicmanx (8th February 2011), Maria Stade (7th February 2011), Marie (6th February 2011), meeradas (7th February 2011), moais (14th February 2011), mrmalco (16th February 2011), NancyV (7th February 2011), Nela (7th February 2011), Nortreb (6th February 2011), omeriko (6th February 2011), red_rose (14th February 2011), robert (14th February 2011), Scout (7th February 2011), shadowstalker (14th February 2011), sheddie (6th February 2011), SKAWF (9th February 2011), Snoweagle (27th February 2011), Steven (7th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), TheTwo (7th February 2011), TWINNICK (7th February 2011), WHOMADEGOD (6th February 2014), Yoda (14th February 2011), zebowho (6th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

Fluoride and children:

The result: Already during the very first years the function of the pineal gland is significantly inhibited.

The fluorite content of muscle, bone and gland.
    It is important to recall that the gland is an organ, which can be compared with soft muscle tissue. The gland is not a bone! (although it seems for some it is..)

So, in some cases you have more than 1000 times the concentration of fluorite in the gland, compared to muscle tissue.

For comparison: The F (Fluorite) content in the brain is only 0.08 mg/kg !

Last edited by bashi; 6th February 2011 at 17:16.

4. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Ami (7th February 2011), Annacarl (7th February 2011), Caren (7th February 2011), Chris411 (27th February 2011), Dale (7th February 2011), Deneon (10th March 2013), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2011), elysian (7th March 2011), Eram (12th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2011), Eva2 (6th February 2011), Fire Dragon (7th February 2011), Firinn (7th February 2011), fourty-two (12th February 2011), Kindred (14th September 2011), Maria Stade (7th February 2011), Marie (6th February 2011), meeradas (7th February 2011), moais (14th February 2011), Nela (7th February 2011), selaviv (7th February 2011), SKAWF (9th February 2011), Snoweagle (27th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), ThePythonicCow (8th February 2011), TheTwo (7th February 2011), WHOMADEGOD (6th February 2014), witchy1 (7th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011), zebowho (6th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Now: How to stop or even reverse the calcification?

For that we have to go back to the 1930’s.
    In 1933 a Dr. Price, a dentist, published a book, called “Nutrition and physical degeneration”, in which he described his astonishing findings.

During his travels to remote parts of the world, like a very remote valley in Switzerland, a remote island off the coast of Scotland in the outer Hebrides and arctic Eskimo villages, he found that each healthy culture had “sacred foods” which they considered as being essential for their well being. He stumbled upon it because the apparent physical health of these remote cultures was not to be understood by a “civilized” doctor.

You can imagine the amazement of the dentist from Cleveland, lining up all the people in a Swiss village, all the children and all the adults, and discovering he had to look in three mouths before he found even one tooth that had evidence of decay. These villagers had less than 1% tooth decay. Furthermore, none had dental deformities. Their sacred food was the first butter made in spring. That butter had a peculiar orange color.

See the teeth:

"He was very taken with the cheerfulness and spirituality of the people living on a remote, windswept, foggy island of the Hebrides. The sacred food on this island, one that was considered important for pregnant women and growing children, was cod’s head stuffed with oats and chopped cod liver."

The Eskimos had no arteriosclerosis despite their diet being predominantly only seal-oil…

From his findings he could identify mainly 2 vitamins - apart from other substances like Zinc,
    Iodine and Special Fatty Acids - playing a very important part in the scenario:

Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A.

But despite attempts to explain all of the observed phenomena with the presence of these 2 Vitamins, he concluded that there was one ESSENTIAL SUBSTANCE MISSING in the picture. There was a third fat-soluble vitamin that Dr. Price described, but could not identify it.
    This substance was obviously present in ALL “sacred foods” and as he was not able to find it, he called it ACTIVATOR X.

This ACTIVATOR X proved to be
    - a potent catalyst for vitamin and mineral absorption.
    - an important factor in the growth of children; it has potent curative powers.
    - is found in foods considered sacred by primitive populations--liver and other organ meats from grazing cattle; marine oils, fish eggs and shellfish; and butter from cows eating rapidly growing green grass.
    - it origins from green growing plants which have an unknown factor that animals transform into Activator x and store in certain fatty tissues.
    - all healthy primitive groups had a source of the Price Factor in their diets

But when Dr. Price retired, all his research on the X factor came to an end.

But finally, in recent days, this X factor could be identified:

Activator X is VITAMIN K2.

Vitamin K2 is the missing link which turns, together with Vitamin A and D3, into a super potent mix, which has very remarkable properties:

It can reverse the process of arteriosclerosis. The enzymatic balance is being restored and the calcium is being removed from the arteries and placed where it belongs to: In the bone.
    It has – of course- many applications, like treating osteoporosis also.

"The vitamin occurs naturally in two forms. K1, or phylloquinone, is found
    in green leafy vegetables. K2, comprised of a group of compounds known as
    menaquinones, is synthesized by intestinal microflora and also obtained from dietary
    sources including organ meats, egg yolks, fermented dairy products, and the Japanese
    fermented soybean dish, natto (the richest food source).
    Although vitamin K2 occurs in much smaller amounts in the diet than K1, medical
    findings suggests that the menaquinone form confers most of the benefits in regards
    to heart and bone health and the inhibition of cancer. Vitamin K1, meanwhile,
    has been studied for its beneficial effects in supporting healthy insulin levels."

Link:
    http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2010/...rteries_01.htm

For us the effect of decalcification of the arteries is of interest:
    It can be reasonably concluded that the natural condition of organs and tissues are restored by Vitamin K2, and we know that the pineal gland was originally NOT calcified.
    It can therefore expected that an intake of Vitamin K2, combined with a healthy diet, will result in a de-blocking of the pineal gland and a restoration of our youthful abilities.

(I know, the infamous pyramid..)

PARENTS SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THIS INFO !!!

TESTED SOURCES of Vitamin K2:

Natto (fermented soy)
    Goose Liver
    Cheeses
    Egg Yolk
    Butter
    Chicken Liver
    Fatty Meats
    Sauerkraut

OTHER PROBABLE SOURCES:

Goose, Duck and Chicken Fat
    Crustacean “Butter” (Hepatopancreas)
    Bone Marrow
    Other Organ Meats
    Fish Eggs
    Fermented Cod Liver Oil

Some footnotes:

The research indicates that a reversal of clacification is possible:

“First it was demonstrated that induced arterial calcification has been shown to be inhibited completely by vitamin K2 in vivo.
    Then in a new study, the researchers looked at the potential to regress calcification.
    Arterial calcification was induced in rats by interfering in the vitamin K-metabolism, by adding the vitamin K-antagonist warfarin to their diets. Vitamin K acts directly on matrix Glaprotein which is the strongest inhibitor of arterial calcification presently known. The rats were divided into two groups, a control group with vitamin K added to the diet, and a warfarin treated group to induced calcifications. After six weeks of treatment with warfarin, the rats had developed significant calcifications. At this point, the warfarin treated rats were divided into four groups and fed a standard diet plus 1/ Warfarin, 2/ vitamin K1 at normal dose, 3/ Vitamin K1 at high dose, and 4/ vitamin K2 at high dose.
    During the second six week period, the calcifications in the warfarin treated group continued linearly, and remarkably, in the group receiving a normal dose of K1 continued comparably, demonstrating that the normal amount of vitamin K in the diet had no benefit:

In contrast, high vitamin K intake (both K1 and K2) not only blocked the progress of further calcium accumulation, but led to an over 37 % reduction of previously accumulated arterialcalcium precipitates within 6 weeks.
    It is interesting to note that in the high K1 group, the vitamin K1 converted into vitamin K2 to such an extent that tissue concentrations were similar to the K2 supplemented group.
    Additionally, the regression of arterial calcification was accompanied by restoration of arterial distensibility, or elasticity, in the high vitamin K groups to a similar level as in the control rats.”

Link: http://www.nattopharma.com/cms/cms_u...ifications.pdf

Dr. Luke’s study can be downloaded here: http://fluoridealert.org/luke-1997.pdf

6. The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Ami (7th February 2011), Annacarl (7th February 2011), araucaria (7th February 2011), Arrowwind (17th February 2011), Beren (6th February 2011), bilko (7th February 2011), Bird of Paradise (7th February 2011), brotybro (7th February 2011), Calz (7th February 2011), Caren (7th February 2011), Castaneda (8th February 2011), chantelle (16th February 2011), Chelle (16th February 2011), Chris411 (27th February 2011), conk (8th February 2011), Dale (7th February 2011), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2011), Donna O (16th February 2011), elysian (7th March 2011), Eram (12th February 2013), Eva2 (6th February 2011), fifi (7th February 2011), Fire Dragon (7th February 2011), Firinn (7th February 2011), Flash (6th February 2011), fourty-two (12th February 2011), FrankoL (7th February 2011), gaiagirl (14th September 2011), Gajanana (6th February 2011), golden wonder (8th February 2011), gripreaper (6th February 2011), Isthatso (7th February 2011), Ivanhoe (15th September 2011), jorr lundstrom (7th February 2011), Kindred (14th September 2011), Lefty Dave (17th February 2011), lightblue (6th February 2011), Lost Soul (7th February 2011), Maria Stade (7th February 2011), Marie (6th February 2011), Mark (15th September 2011), meeradas (7th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (6th February 2011), moais (14th February 2011), Nela (7th February 2011), NeweDat (8th February 2011), Nortreb (6th February 2011), omeriko (7th February 2011), Otho (7th February 2011), Ouroboros (8th February 2011), Radi (24th January 2013), romina (7th February 2011), Ross (6th February 2011), sheddie (6th February 2011), SKAWF (9th February 2011), sllim11 (7th February 2011), Snoweagle (27th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), sygh (9th February 2011), taliesin (6th February 2011), ThePythonicCow (8th February 2011), TheTwo (7th February 2011), TraineeHuman (7th February 2011), TWINNICK (7th February 2011), Unicorn (6th February 2011), WHOMADEGOD (6th February 2014), wynderer (7th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011), zebowho (6th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bashi,

Thanks v much for this. I have been experiencing a rapid increase in my own psychic ability recently and am wondering if this is related to a recent massive change in my diet. I have become what I call veganish i.e vegan but with fish (also no caffeine, no alcohol, very lityle white sugar). Its for health reasons so I am not completely 100% on it. But I do notice the days that I am more vegan I am more psychic.

I have been drinking reverse osmosis filtered water now for 10 years and really avoid flouridated water (I have noticed no degeneration in my teeth). At the moment I am remineralising the water in an alkalising filter but I know that might just be too much hassle for some folks. The reason I am saying this is because the diet I am following is for anti inflammatory reasons and in three months I have experienced a dramatic decrease in a pain condition that has been significantly affecting my quality of life for nearly 20 years.

So all of the animal and dairy sources of K2 would not be available to me though I do eat a fair amount of green leafy veg. I will see if I can get a good source of sauerkraut as I loved the stuff I made myself but its now difficult because of the climate I live in. Do you know if soya yoghurt, tofu, miso or tamari are also sources of K2? Like Natto - which looks gross.

Thanks for your time and effort into posting this. T.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to taliesin For This Post:

Eram (12th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks for the detail, Bro.

Peace
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Inelia

Fantastic thread.

Thanks Bashi

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Eram (12th February 2013), Yoda (3rd December 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by taliesin (here)
    Hi Bashi,

Thanks v much for this. I have been experiencing a rapid increase in my own psychic ability recently and am wondering if this is related to a recent massive change in my diet. I have become what I call veganish i.e vegan but with fish (also no caffeine, no alcohol, very lityle white sugar). Its for health reasons so I am not completely 100% on it. But I do notice the days that I am more vegan I am more psychic.

I have been drinking reverse osmosis filtered water now for 10 years and really avoid flouridated water (I have noticed no degeneration in my teeth). At the moment I am remineralising the water in an alkalising filter but I know that might just be too much hassle for some folks. The reason I am saying this is because the diet I am following is for anti inflammatory reasons and in three months I have experienced a dramatic decrease in a pain condition that has been significantly affecting my quality of life for nearly 20 years.

So all of the animal and dairy sources of K2 would not be available to me though I do eat a fair amount of green leafy veg. I will see if I can get a good source of sauerkraut as I loved the stuff I made myself but its now difficult because of the climate I live in. Do you know if soya yoghurt, tofu, miso or tamari are also sources of K2? Like Natto - which looks gross.

Thanks for your time and effort into posting this. T.
    I dont know about soya etc. My advice: Do some internet-reseach.
    My guess: Most fermented vegetable products will contain K2. There are also supplement pills made out of Natto available.
    I take them and sauerkraut. I think even the pateurised one is good.
    Last edited by bashi; 6th February 2011 at 20:43.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Love the way you've put this out Bashi, Excellent and I'm very interested in this material! Thanks!!
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Bashi:
    I have been looking for this information. Thank you for your research.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

A fantastic korean version of sauerkraut is Kimchi. Try it and get addicted. perhaps the reason why I like it so much is because it really does good.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Eram (12th February 2013), jorr lundstrom (7th February 2011), Marianne (14th September 2011), Mark (15th September 2011), sygh (9th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Croatia Deactivated
    Thanks

thank you so much...I'm a vegetarian so I'm off to buy some supplements.
    I found this one in my country:
    Osteo K2
    One pill contains:
    Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) – natto (fermented soya) - MenaQ7TM - 45 μg (69,2 % RDA)
    Inulin - Beneo® Synergy1 - 495 mg
    Vit D3 - 5 μg (100% RDA)
    Last edited by romina; 7th February 2011 at 02:03. Reason: spellling

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to romina For This Post:

Bird of Paradise (7th February 2011), Caren (7th February 2011), Eram (12th February 2013), Kindred (14th September 2011), Nela (7th February 2011), Nortreb (7th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Thanks Bashi, unfortunately I am unable to take Vit K as it is antidote to Warfrin as stated above.

I somehow got a 2 rather large clot in my arm (completly occluded the SC Vein) a couple of months ago and am now on warfrin (yes rat poison) to keep the blood thin enough that I dont throw off another one.

The body is meant to dissolve the clot while the blood is thin - hasnt happened yet I might add. I tried Natto for its fibrolytic properties but made no difference. (not even to the INR) I used the brand "Source Naturals" as had good reviews on the site. Maybe its a dodgy brand - not sure. As we know not all vitamin / supplement creators are the same.

Not all Natto is equal. For those who really dont want the bean curd product (which is the best way to take it) and choose to take Natto via capsule - The big difference is that the "NSK-SD" type has Vit K removed.

Just thought I'd let everyone know if they are going to purchase Nattokinase to be aware of the difference

Cheers

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Ami (7th February 2011), Caren (7th February 2011), Eram (12th February 2013), mahalall (9th October 2011), Marianne (14th September 2011), sygh (9th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thanks for the info. You know, in the Camelot, Pete Peterson interview, he also talked about de-calcifying the pineal to improve psychic functioning and then mentioned oil from the ratfish specifically as being extremely good for that. Maybe it's got all this stuff together.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Otho For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Yes Otho, Pete alluded to a study that was done by Weston Price in the ?'40's on children who they provided supplemental wheat germ oil with great effect. He said that they had since discovered a fish liver oil with a high content of the same element.
    This oil does not go rancid - ever. So it is considers it a very powerful antioxidant. (He then slipped out Rat Fish oil, and from memory retracted it.)

I found a free copy of one of Weston Prices books for your delectation. (this is the one Bashi has in first post) This site has a few freebies:

Nutrition and physical degeneration: http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html

"This eBook is made available at no cost and with almost no restrictions whatsoever. You may copy it, give it away or re-use it under the terms of the Project Gutenberg of Australia License which may be viewed online at http://gutenberg.net.au/licence.html"

I dont know if that particular study is included in this one tho.

Cheers
    Last edited by witchy1; 7th February 2011 at 04:55.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Annacarl (7th February 2011), conk (8th February 2011), Eram (12th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks witchy1. Yeah he kind of retracted it, didn't he,like it just slipped out accidentally. But he's probably a bit more calculating than that, don't you think? Spy master and all. I felt like it was a little gift ,perhaps to clean up some of that karma as he said. Couldn't find any source for ratfish though although they're all over my wing of the Pacific. Anyway, I'm the type who will just go out and do this regiment. My diet's already pretty high in all this stuff, but I'll be deliberate and consistent about it and see what happens. Now, to also eliminate fluoride intake. Don't have a reverse osmosis filter. I'll have to look into this.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Otho For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi Otho, there is a thread on ratfish oil here on PA somewhere - chimera something, I thought he was talking about shark oil - they have large livers as well and bottom feeders. Ah well.

Yes - best get the fluroide out:-)

W

32. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thanks for amazing info!
    Looks like proper diet (at least 51% of raw vegetables and leafy greens) can do magic
    I definitely felt a much clearer mind after 1 week of raw diet.

I would also suggest everyone to consider natural spring water to be the best for hydration, as it's 'alive'. We recently switched completely to natural spring water and the feeling is amazing

must watch documentaries:

Food Matters
    Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days

Hope it helps
    IDDQD

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheTwo For This Post:

Eram (12th February 2013), omeriko (7th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Otho (here)
    Now, to also eliminate fluoride intake. Don't have a reverse osmosis filter. I'll have to look into this.
    There's a site for what seems to be a great water filtration system using several method in one system. I haven't yet got one for it is too pricey for me.

http://www.purewatersystems.com

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi Otho, there is a thread on ratfish oil here on PA somewhere - chimera something, I thought he was talking about shark oil - they have large livers as well and bottom feeders. Ah well.
    here it is https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...LE-Dr-Peterson

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omeriko For This Post:

Eram (12th February 2013), witchy1 (7th February 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheTwo (here)
    Thanks for amazing info!
    Looks like proper diet (at least 51% of raw vegetables and leafy greens) can do magic
    I definitely felt a much clearer mind after 1 week of raw diet.

I would also suggest everyone to consider natural spring water to be the best for hydration, as it's 'alive'. We recently switched completely to natural spring water and the feeling is amazing

must watch documentaries:

Food Matters
    Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days

Hope it helps
    Are you buying your spring water? I'm starting to research a bit. There's the plastic bottle issue too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by omeriko (here)
    Quote Posted by Otho (here)
    Now, to also eliminate fluoride intake. Don't have a reverse osmosis filter. I'll have to look into this.
    There's a site for what seems to be a great water filtration system using several method in one system. I haven't yet got one for it is too pricey for me.

http://www.purewatersystems.com

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    here it is https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...LE-Dr-Peterson
    Thanks for the link omeriko.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Otho For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Default Re: The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

Thank you very much for this information..... Next on my shopping list K2

Do you know how to go about fushing out the toxic heavy metals from the body?

Would a heavy metal build have an effect like fluride in the body.... Perhaps this is the logic behind TPTB thinking replace good things in the body for bad ones!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast