Thanks

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

can i join the trip too?

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

So, how do you get an invitation? Is there an itinerary, like swing by the Pleiades and Orion, go look at some Draconian's, visit the councils, or stop by the central sun? What are the accommodations like? Will there be the need for food or will you live on life force only? Will all blockages in your energy fields be removed and the veils of forgetfulness completely lifted? Why only 100 people?

3. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can you give us a heads up if there is a round two?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Ria (2nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Did you see the part where he said there are stores on the ship, but they didn't need to bring money?

Buy now, pay later . . . at interstellar interest rates.

Just another promotional ploy. Those marketers are everywhere these days!
    Last edited by Dennis-G; 2nd February 2012 at 06:54.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis-G For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #85
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Steve has just posted 'My Stand in this Matter' over at www.the2012scenario.com in which he takes full responsibility for what follows, one way or the other. My heart goes out to him. He's a courageous man. I would wish that either way we continue to find inspiration in Steve's courage and persistence.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2012), mountain_jim (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012), Words of Joy (2nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Steve has just posted 'My Stand in this Matter' over at www.the2012scenario.com in which he takes full responsibility for what follows, one way or the other. My heart goes out to him. He's a courageous man. I would wish that either way we continue to find inspiration in Steve's courage and persistence.
    At the time I read it, it was as follows:

Quote Our initial request to Grener to allow twenty people to come on board the ships has grown to at least 120 people, all of whom are willing to embark on an adventure with us.

It has also resulted in a tremendous discussion behind the scenes among lightworkers.

That discussion has almost entirely been amicable, but very serious.

I won’t be naming any of the people with whom I’ve had discussions and I’ve told them so. I will not be publishing anything more than the most general of summaries of what has been discussed.

At the same time, any lightworker with whom I’ve had a discussion is welcome to publish anything I’ve said to them.

I’ll summarize their concerns here. I do so believing that this much is allowable and will not identify or harm anyone.

Some people are concerned that our alleged discussions with Grener, Archangel Michael, etc., jeopardize the credibility that all others associated with the Light have labored so long and hard to build.

Some lightworkers point out that no prediction anyone has ever made has come true. Why then would this one?

Others say that they themselves have sources that would have confirmed this matter if it was true. And those sources have by and large not. (Fran Zepeda’s appear to have, but so far that is all.)

It’s time for me to declare myself and my stand in this matter.

If this event does not shape up as I have been told it would by my sources, the responsibility will be entirely mine. All the mistakes made are my mistakes. I will not offer you excuses. I will not try to shift responsibility or mince words. I have initiated these events and I will carry the burden if they fail to come true.

I am staking all on this event – all the credibility I have gained from you for all the work of the past three years, all the support I have garnered, and all the goodwill you have given me.

Several teams of volunteers work this site, moderate the discussion group, and man the Bridge Fund. And they do it because they’ve placed faith in the quality of my own discernment and have chosen to go with the sources that I’ve said I find credible.

I’m very grateful for the faith they have placed in me and I will do all I can to warrant that faith. But others are not responsible if this effort fails. I alone am.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not blowing my horn or seeking something from you. I have, except for one or two exceptions, never sought anything from you and I seek nothing now.

I’m simply saying that I’m completely responsible for what follows. No one hoodwinked me, forced me, lied to me, or anything of the sort. I chose this course of action completely. I’m not a victim in any way.

We’ll know by late Saturday evening whether or not this roll of the dice was successful. If unsuccessful, I will retire from this work and carry the responsibility for the failure of this effort with me and with me only.

To the lightworkers who are worried that I am endangering their own credibility, I hear you. I can appreciate your apprehensions. I love you and respect your concerns.

For me personally, this gamble is worth it. I’m not saying it is for you. For me, it is High Noon and the galactics will either show up and offer us tangible proof that all this is true or they won’t.

I’m casting aside fear, which has never served anyone anyways. I have no reputation I choose to protect. I seek only to serve the Light and, if I must depart because this effort fails, I will serve the Light by departing.

With that, I invite you to go forward with me (with us), act with determination but maturely and wisely, and let’s see what comes of our best effort. In four days we’ll know.
    There are a number of possibilities that occur to me - and this is not exhaustive - on reading that: he is fed up with channelling and wants to organize a dramatic exit; or he has been got at, and in order to prevent some threat being carried out will act to discredit the GFL; or he genuinely has told the truth, and now his fate hangs in the balance; or even more dramatically he has had a Crisis of faith in the GFL and has engineered this as a put up or shut-up.

Even if he is telling the truth, his channel could have been compromised and this is the STS kill-shot to take out another channeller's credibility.... and not just him, but a whole load of other channelers for the GFL and those that faithfully copy the messages over the internet.

High stakes...

Which ever of these things have happened by assuming total and complete responsibility, he is acting in a very honourable manner; and I tip my hat to that.

I am not saying this to discredit anyone, I am just saying there will always be the doubting Thomas and there will never be cast iron proof, until we have got the point ourselves were if they did show up, it would be like: "Whatever, Hi ET, want a sandwich?"

Obviously it will be great if the space-bikes come and everyone gets to go, and then come back, especially the Avalonians who have requested places; to report back first hand.

Even if it does go to plan, those who return will still face derision, accusations of being part of a mass psi-op. There will be all sorts of efforts to discredit what you may have assumed to be a slam-dunk proof of the GFL or otherwise. You will face imposters, shills and charlatans.

I do hope that everyone is going into this one with their eyes open and neutral expectations - because if you are not, then you may miss some vital details, and face unexpected outcomes no matter if the ride is on, or otherwise.

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 2nd February 2012 at 08:18.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bluewool (4th February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2012), fractal being (3rd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), meat suit (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (2nd February 2012), Words of Joy (2nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

My boss says he wont give me the time off...must be a freemason!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

DarMar (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), Star Tsar (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    My boss says he wont give me the time off...must be a freemason!
    Did you tell him why you needed it
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    There are a number of possibilities that occur to me - and this is not exhaustive - on reading that: he is fed up with channelling and wants to organize a dramatic exit; or he has been got at, and in order to prevent some threat being carried out will act to discredit the GFL; or he genuinely has told the truth, and now his fate hangs in the balance; or even more dramatically he has had a Crisis of faith in the GFL and has engineered this as a put up or shut-up.

Even if he is telling the truth, his channel could have been compromised and this is the STS kill-shot to take out another channeller's credibility.... and not just him, but a whole load of other channelers for the GFL and those that faithfully copy the messages over the internet.

High stakes...
    You raise some excellent points. But I'm pretty sure that Steve Beckow doesn't "pretend." He's absolutely up front and transparent. He means precisely what he says. He has accepted channeled information for a long time, and is pretty fussy about which channels he accepts. Of course, his channel could become corrupted precisely as any of them can. But he is willing to stick his neck out on this subject.

The information that has been coming in on disclosure has seemed to be saying that we need to do a bit more on our end. So Steve found a way to make that a real possibility at least. It might work.

Obviously the mainstream media very likely won't pay much attention, but this should be good enough to get some attention from the alternative media, and it should be good enough to convince some naysayer types.

By the way, Grener did say (or was it Michael?) that they would invite some opinion-shaper types, and some naysayers. Who those are, we do not know. Or maybe Steve does know by now, but I have no idea.

Personally I have an idea or two for our return to get the message out a little bit. I also think non-US media might be more receptive. Or maybe I should say non-G8 media? Still, that's a lot of people! The BRIC countries, at any rate, and I would guess Japan and Russia. Sub-Saharan African media might be quite receptive.

Well, we'll soon see, won't we?

ETM

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #90
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

thank you Anchor, thats a great post......(no matter if the ride is on, or otherwise. John..)

there is another possible scenario for this whole show, which has occurred to me before as a way to make sense of all the years of channelings.
    and that is: maybe all these promised events are to create a critical mass of 'ready for contact' people on the planet. look at the amount of views and comments on this thread in the short time and look there are 3 or more Avalonians with tickets that they were being quiet about before....
    if this 'trip' is another 'soft nudging' the collective of earths people towards contact then I assume the initiators will be pleased with the general excitement in the community.

as a real disclosure approach, this 'trip' would be the best way to proceed, much better than 'landings' imagine 100 guys with video and gadgets come back in a week....there would be no way for the mainstream media to ignore this....

I am happy to be part of the critical mass......

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), marique3652 (3rd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    thank you Anchor, thats a great post......(no matter if the ride is on, or otherwise. John..)

there is another possible scenario for this whole show, which has occurred to me before as a way to make sense of all the years of channelings.
    and that is: maybe all these promised events are to create a critical mass of 'ready for contact' people on the planet. look at the amount of views and comments on this thread in the short time and look there are 3 or more Avalonians with tickets that they were being quiet about before....
    if this 'trip' is another 'soft nudging' the collective of earths people towards contact then I assume the initiators will be pleased with the general excitement in the community.

as a real disclosure approach, this 'trip' would be the best way to proceed, much better than 'landings' imagine 100 guys with video and gadgets come back in a week....there would be no way for the mainstream media to ignore this....

I am happy to be part of the critical mass......
    Hi Meat

Yes I agree excellent post Anchor.. and also agree with the critical mass scenario ...if this doesn't manifest, it's ok... this idea is within peoples minds and the consciousness will spread further...more and more people want this to happen...

If this doesn't happen now it will happen very soon.

I sincerely wish this to happen, it would be great to have feedback here with all the stories from Avalonians ... take those thoughts to where you want to go folks.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), meat suit (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #92
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Does anyone have any questions or requests that they would like me to put to the Federation if I do end up going? I'll gladly write them down and take them with me, to report back later. I was thinking it would be a good Idea to set up a skype interview with a crew member whilst I'm there, If any Mods see this post, and I end up going, please could we arrange something, I will be reporting from the ship so this would be possible. Perhaps if bill did the interview this could go major viral. Any other Ideas are welcome.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), fractal being (3rd February 2012), NewFounderHome (2nd February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Does anyone have any questions or requests that they would like me to put to the Federation if I do end up going? I'll gladly write them down and take them with me, to report back later. I was thinking it would be a good Idea to set up a skype interview with a crew member whilst I'm there, If any Mods see this post, and I end up going, please could we arrange something, I will be reporting from the ship so this would be possible. Perhaps if bill did the interview this could go major viral. Any other Ideas are welcome.
    If it happens please ask how we can avoid mass famine as the current systems fail. How do we get round the fact that the power crazed are blocking any meaningful work on this? Also ask if we could have access to whatever they use as an internet. Is some sort of translation system possible?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), meat suit (2nd February 2012), Phoenix1304 (4th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    I sincerely wish this to happen, it would be great to have feedback here with all the stories from Avalonians ... take those thoughts to where you want to go folks.
    I actually hope the mainstream doesn't take note of this until afterwards. If the ride is on, then I think a few of the usual challenges to the MSM reporting the truth will happen. However, the second and the third "rides" with increasing numbers should fix that.

There is a point to be taken here, and I will take it.

I am going to refrain from contemplating/visualising any of the negative scenarios from this point forward until after the stated leaving date (which is the 5th Feb 2012 for me in Australia).

Not long to wait.

PS: Can any Avalonians please state if they

1) Applied
    2) Got a confirmation ( boarding pass )

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Can i stowaway in your suitcase. This is brilliant. I love it. I do know it is possible, but whether it happens only (time) 2 weeks will tell.

I will imagine it happening, that always helps.

peace
    Well, I plan on travelling light so, if you can fit in a rucksack then by all means.
    If you have room for a wee piece of clear quartz crystal, then i will be there. but only if you can fit the crystal in your rucksack.
    How about I bring you back some crystal technology instead? Lol[COLOR="red"]
    Yes please bring back a piece of off world technology if you can.

I have great admiration for Steve for putting himself way out on a limb and willing to take all the responsibilty and redicule If yet again, Our galactic family do not turn up.

But as i said in the earlier post, I know this happening is possible, It has happened in our distant past on a one to one to many of our ancestors. And it has to just be a matter of time before some have the great privilage for it to happen again. Hopefully that time is in a few days.

I thiink the only way we can assist in manifesting this great happening is for as many as possible to give permission from a consciousness level.

All the best to the galactic travellers. Here on Avalon and those we do not as yet know.

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 2nd February 2012 at 11:52.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), Phoenix1304 (4th February 2012), Ria (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #96
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    If it happens please ask how we can avoid mass famine as the current systems fail. How do we get round the fact that the power crazed are blocking any meaningful work on this? Also ask if we could have access to whatever they use as an internet. Is some sort of translation system possible?
    It'd be my pleasure. I know they have replicators that would sort out food shortage in a second, perhaps I could bring one back and put it to good use. I'm not sure if they use conscious interface AI so perhaps this technology is our next step up, one thing i do intend to do is document everything, and hopefully do a bit of PR for the GF. So we can make an informed choice whether or not we wish to accept these technologies to help with our situation. They will not give unless we agree you see.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ria (2nd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #97
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can i stowaway in your suitcase. This is brilliant. I love it. I do know it is possible, but whether it happens only (time) 2 weeks will tell.

I will imagine it happening, that always helps.

peace
    Well, I plan on travelling light so, if you can fit in a rucksack then by all means.
    If you have room for a wee piece of clear quartz crystal, then i will be there. but only if you can fit the crystal in your rucksack.
    How about I bring you back some crystal technology instead? Lol[COLOR="red"]
    Yes please bring back a piece of off world technology if you can.

I have great admiration for Steve for putting himself way out on a limb and willing to take all the responsibilty and redicule If yet again, Our galactic family do not turn up.

But as i said in the earlier post, I know this happening is possible, It has happened in our distant past on a one to one to many of our ancestors. And it has to just be a matter of time before some have the great privilage for it to happen again. Hopefully that time is in a few days.

I thiink the only way we can assist in manifesting this great happening is for as many as possible to give permission from a consciousness level.

All the best to the galactic travellers. Here on Avalon and those we do not as yet know.

peace

Mass conscious permission is essential in my opinion you're spot on! The last thing we need is for this to turn out to be a fearful event.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ria (2nd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #98
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

I saw the words ARCH ANGEL MICHEAL, and stopped reading and came back to earth.
    Did i miss anything?

I saw a De'Lorien the other day, does not mean i want to drive it a 88MPH!

SeanTimberwolf
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), D-Day (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #99
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    I saw the words ARCH ANGEL MICHEAL, and stopped reading and came back to earth.
    Did i miss anything?

I saw a De'Lorien the other day, does not mean i want to drive it a 88MPH!

SeanTimberwolf
    Yes this is all based on channelled material, I wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ria (2nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2012)

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Smart move

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), D-Day (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), Sebastion (2nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 34 LastLast