+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aug Tellez | Is he another SSP whistleblower?

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Aug Tellez | Is he another SSP whistleblower?

I just read this articles in "Stillness in the storm" blog.

Here is an interesting prologue to the main article:
    Quote (Stillness in the Storm Editor) I recently discovered the testimony of an alleged secret space program insider and whistleblower, Aug Tellez. He claims to have been involved in high level secret projects such as the military abduction program (MILAB), time-travel, secret space programs, and more.

His narrative strongly correlates with that of Corey Goode, another SSP insider and whistleblower credited as one of the most authentic according to respected figures within the truther movement. Tellez information, if true, would expand our understanding of the scope and nature of various longstanding SSPs and their related activities. In addition, there is a definite extraterrestrial and even angelic component to his material that blends the fields of spirituality and ufology in ways that advanced truthers will find stimulating.

I, for one, found his testimony related to the nature of time and time travel, as well as his descriptions of spiritual contact and rescue quite intriguing.

Last week an interview between Tellez and Eve Lorgen was posted on this site that the following adds to.

I cannot personally verify the information Tellez offers but like Goode's testimony, there are no data points that stand out as untrue or contradictory in an overt way. That being said, if anyone has any information that materially refutes what Tellez offers please get in touch with me.

Related David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016

And here is the article from Aug Tellez.
    https://augtellez.wordpress.com/

Who am I?

This is a personal testimony of the experiences that go beyond the mundane limitations of mainstream ‘reality’.

I was shown many things by those who work behind the scenes.

I am here to assist in informing the public of “The Unveiling”

Team Light and Team Dark

There were meetings held between “Team Light” and “Team Dark”. Humanity is ancient and has been here for many thousands of years, if not millions.

The future is governed by harmony and so these changes are now reaching the forefront of the current situation on Earth.

Previously everyone involved followed were held to a non-interference agreement with the surface population. We are coming to an age where people are capable of knowing the truth and so the entire plan is shifting into a new format for interaction.

Breakaway Civilization and Rogue Military Factions

I’ve been cloned as part of a secret underground breakaway military operation. This is an entire breakaway civilization that uses very advanced technology to dominate the world. This isn’t to say that there are no groups of military operating in the benefit of humanity.

I believe we have come to this age in civilization because of both an increase of human awareness as well as various factions working in their own ways towards the preservation and protection of the Human race.

I was part of a genetic engineering program that sought to combine various elements of DNA from various sources in order to create a more easily controlled yet powerful and defined person and personality. This involved chemicals, advanced (relatively) scalar wave technology, ritual trauma and programming/mind-control, and many other aspects of conditioning, training, secret operations, physical enhancements, cognitive enhancements, virtual reality, off-world operations, temporal manipulation, spiritual and etheric training or conditioning or programming.

This is just the beginning, these operations span across this civilization and involved advanced technology that goes far beyond what is released publicly.

Underground Bases

The deep underground military bases are utilized across the country and now the world. They are connected by sub to super-sonic magnetic drive “pods” which operate to very effectively transfer small groups around the country.

Many of the individuals involved are trained and used as a kind of enhanced and specified military force sometimes referred to as “MiLabs“. I was conditioned to believe I was performing a duty for humanity. Many of the situations may turn out to be a beneficiary protection of humanity’s future. Other operations may turn out to be suppressing by design.

The lines are often blurred because memory suppression, compartmentalization, the need-to-know basis, and various forms of programming can be applied to individuals belonging to a group to ensure their lack of awareness of certain information which would endanger their own personal integrity. This could be used by either side in ways that protect the individual from interference, to condition, or enhance or to suppress and manipulate the consciousness to accomplish an ulterior motive.

Sometimes they turned us against each other, but those grudges were never truly of the heart, but the mind. This is a very relevant issue in terms of those empathic individuals who were utilized for their abilities to maintain power. The mind can be conditioned to respond to programming and cues yet the heart being the one that suffers is a clear sign that the heart is the answer for all of this.

The heart is like a bio-emissions generator, along with the brain and then the lower energy center. These bio-emission centers are utilized as generators for a kind of energy which is not only detected and worked with but harvested by certain devices in order to condense this energy into concentrated bio-emission “pockets” in space/time.

A Summary of My Perspective

Inserted memories are possible through technology as well as well as programming. This has an effect on the brain and psychology regardless as the brain sees all experiences as “valid”, it is the experience that counts.

Is this leading up to some kind of great shift in the way we experience existence? Probably. Was that on the schedule anyway? Most likely. I think we should take the time to know each other and really connect intellectually and emotionally each day. Make up reasons for it, pretend there are excuses, then just live and grow in that way

In the end, I remembered that we are eternal beings, that there is cosmic truth, that our DNA unlocks to receive more of this cosmic information.

And one gains access to a greater sphere of interconnectedness when the full activation of the human potential becomes realized. The body is just a gateway to this experience of that, while the materials and physical changes are just expressions of that continuing truth of an interconnected presence of all things. Death or lack of materials serves to express certain truths of this existence that go beyond the physical and that is what is gained by immaterial productions or spiritual fruits. With that said, the process of death and immateriality for a human is to first become aware of which materials and forms of physicality they embody and better align these as instruments to foster a greater understanding of the immaterial self.

The connections we make are like spiraling branches of electrical and emotive sound interference patterns that move through the population and generate changes and shifts on a larger pattern.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    References:
    Eve Lorgen: Aug Tellez on Dreamscape Manipulation, Cloning Centers

Eve Lorgen Interview’s Ex MiLab Operative, Breakaway Group Operations

Omega Programming, Disclosure and Faction Infighting

Team Light and Team Dark Non-Interference Agreement

Underground Bases, Cloning and Torture

Rumors of Monetary Dissolution

3.5 Dimensional Replicators

Physical and Energetic Bodies

Death is an illusion, life is but a dream.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 2nd August 2016 at 13:47.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Ailith (11th August 2017), Biff (2nd August 2016), BMJ (4th October 2016), DbDraad (2nd August 2016), Deux Corbeaux (27th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), ichingcarpenter (27th August 2018), Inversion (3rd August 2016), JRS (3rd August 2016), Limor Wolf (2nd August 2016), Mercedes (2nd August 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016), naste.de.lumina (25th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Aug Tellez | Is he another SSP whistleblower?

Thank you for bringing this information PathWalker.

My thoughts regarding new Whistleblowers' go something along these lines:

Is there anything new? Is the Whistleblower bringing information not heard before?

Is there proof? Is the Whistleblower substantiating their claims with anything other than words?

Is the info credible? Does the Whistleblower have their credibility intact, with regard to the new information, is it credible?

If the answer is 'no' to any of the above then we should proceed with caution. For too long now, we have been taken in by some very dubious characters with very damaging agendas', and as an aside, this in turn becomes very damaging for the whole movement of those that seek the Truth regarding our shared past and future....... Not to mention the all-too-real hurt that is caused to many. If we have the desire to move past this hurdle than we must become more diligent before we accept important information at face value.

People are becoming ensnared and hurt by those with ulterior motives, those that use 'Truth' for their own wicked ends and we cannot, must not, blindly follow the next Whistleblower de jour.

Regards.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Biff (2nd August 2016), BMJ (4th October 2016), ByTheNorthernSea (28th August 2018), Chester (6th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Did You See Them (28th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (27th August 2018), marique3652 (3rd August 2016), Mercedes (2nd August 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016), NeedleThreader (2nd August 2016), Pam (2nd August 2016), PathWalker (2nd August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

“So either I was from Solar Warden, or they were giving me false memories to make me believe that, or I have memories of previous ‘space-wars’ regarding the ancient history of the solar/soulular system.”
    It seems some in the alternative community will debate this for a long time. That is not to say we should not, discernment is key. Although I must say how clever of him to doubt himself first, how very humbling and lending to credibility with this statement.
    He reveals what many have already done figured out a long time ago, that the Cabal has aligned with “lower level dimensional beings”. He sates they have realized they can’t win against a “God level “beingness”. He notes skepticism if they have in fact realized this or it’s another “ploy”(another good move), I’m sure we would all agree to. He states their perspective is they were victimized and had no choice and were used to manipulate us into the negative time line. That time line I surmise is the AI controlled one. This is in align with the Goode/Wilcock material.

“They have decided that this information is to reach the public because everyone has their own free-will and all one has to do is state their consent or lack of consent and their desires in the situation and it is made so.”
    However our thoughts are very powerful and thus manipulated constantly. We are all aware that information such as this effects our perception of events and has been used as energy (the hundredth monkey) to influence the outcomes or agendas we are not fully aware of. The agenda at first seems positive and one of, Sorry folks we F ed up but now we want to reveal all and save humanity. So we have rolled out another whistle blower to tell you the “truth”. There are again saviors out there this time it’s not ET’s but higher evolved humans. If you buy all this: “In short, if you can accept these things and want to help humanity and merely create the higher dimensional input/output that is the Universe, then you are a part of this group of humans.” So you can buy into this and save the world.

“With time and consciousness travel technology, we viewed the “apocalypse” of humanity. This is a cyclic process that occurs in tandem repetition with the further progression of everyone’s souls on a level that is relevant to some meaning within the overall higher process of history.”

This man seems to be revealing allot of truth and thus this material is very akin to channeling. He uses all the concepts many of have taken years to learn and whistle blowers to reveal. He applies all of this to these brief questions, is he that knowledgably or is AI involved here? This information is either the best we have been given in years or it’s the best con job to date. Like channeling there may also be deception and a hidden agenda. Wes Penre proposes challenging can be very useful if you are able to discern the truth from the lies and I would certainly agree. Thus this information is useful but I will be very discerning and cautious not only about who he is, the implications of what he is saying and the source and truth of his information, but how I direct my energy and thoughts toward it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (27th August 2018), Mercedes (2nd August 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016), PathWalker (2nd August 2016), wondering (2nd August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I deeply appreciate Aug Tellez sharing and understnding. I caught his interview with Eve Lorgen and it was deep and through and verified a lot of personal stuff. There is a good amount of information and knowledge that feels important to get out. Consideration in such cases is the only thing one can do and then chose to apply it or not to their own knowledge base, but I strongly sense (and from similar life on goings) that the core of his experiences and understanding derived from it can testify pretty much on how things are operated around us from the beyond of what most of our society is used to percieve.

Thank you for putting his material on Avalon, Pathwalker, I wanted to do that and thought it may be yet a little too on the edge area of our life, but truthfully, that is the story of the shadow area of our planet and it needs to get out.

Without any comparison to anyone else, it is evident that in order to be able to share these, there was a good amount of healing work done and related to, that in itself is a point of reference that makes a big difference in the understanding and delivering of the personal knowledge one acquired which gives it more credability. saying that, it is not one's responsibility alone to use their best judgment on what they share, but the full responsibility of the listener to make their own discernement and avoid casting a blame with regards to their own choices on anyone else, as that one is just a spin used on our human psychology.

Aug Tellez's Youtube Channel - each of these videos seem to be worth of pressing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgJ...7sc2nfRxrayywA

LNM Radio Aug Tellez MKUltra The Dream State Celebrity Cloning Underground Bases Non-human Races

Blessings,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 2nd August 2016 at 17:27.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Ailith (11th August 2017), DbDraad (2nd August 2016), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Frenchy (2nd August 2016), mojo (3rd October 2016), naste.de.lumina (25th August 2017), PathWalker (2nd August 2016), Streamy (3rd October 2016), wondering (2nd August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I feel like the yarn being spun by these ssp 'whistleblowers' is wearing me out. Imagine torture-based mind control, what a violation of a person that would be? Imagine cloning of humans to be used as 'grapeshot' (Napoleon's term for human cannon fodder), another hugely gross human rights violation? Imagine celebrity cloning, an army of Oprah Winfreys might win a battle thru talking, but what a violation of the original!

The extent of the violations attributed to the ssp's is beyond believable. It's as if someone sat up late after watching sci-fi horror movies and concocted these unthinkable scenarios. Then the fiction gets disseminated thru 'whistleblowers' just to traumatize and numb the truther community. This information is not being circulated thru any other network than the truther movement, its intended target, its too horrendous for the other layers of society to swallow.

Without irrefutable physical evidence, all these ssp tales are just tongue-wag. Just like the fiction Marco Polo published about the strange lands and animal people he came across on his travels, which were complete fabrication, these ssp stories ring the same to me. Show us a real anti-gravity craft, take us to these underground bases, show us the clone armies, etc., then maybe these tales become more plausible. Otherwise i got better things to spend my time on.
    Last edited by Justplain; 2nd August 2016 at 20:18.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th August 2018), Chester (6th July 2017), ichingcarpenter (27th August 2018), mojo (3rd October 2016), njadams (13th August 2017), Valerie Villars (27th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018), wondering (2nd August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

A very dear & wise friend of mine once told me, "Until you have walked a mile in somebody else's shoes, it is better to say nothing." I suspect the people on the Forum have a fair sense of discernment & would think carefully before posting something.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ailith (11th August 2017), BMJ (4th October 2016), Bob (27th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (27th August 2018), Did You See Them (28th August 2018), Kryztian (30th August 2018), mojo (3rd October 2016), PathWalker (3rd August 2016), we-R-one (28th August 2018), wondering (2nd August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I stayed up all night listening to Aug Tellez, and reading his posts. He actually says, if you want to know what is really going on in the world, imagine every science fiction movie you have ever seen is true. I feel sincerity coming from him, and I really appreciated the effect of his words on my mind.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Streamy For This Post:

Ailith (11th August 2017), BMJ (4th October 2016), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), mojo (3rd October 2016), PathWalker (4th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,417 times in 5,645 posts

Quote People are becoming ensnared and hurt by those with ulterior motives, those that use 'Truth' for their own wicked ends and we cannot, must not, blindly follow the next Whistleblower de jour
    it deserves a repeat...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (4th October 2016), Chester (6th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Did You See Them (28th August 2018), PathWalker (4th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Aug Tellez seems to be still going strong, follower- and information-circulation- wise. Anyone learn anything more about his credibility and/or the credibility of his information?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), PathWalker (27th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    Aug Tellez seems to be still going strong, follower- and information-circulation- wise. Anyone learn anything more about his credibility and/or the credibility of his information?
    Yes, Noelle, I wonder what the thoughts about Aug Tellez are here on this forum as well.

Here’s some info about him. See also Post#1

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2016...Whistleblower/
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 28th August 2018 at 07:17.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Noelle (27th August 2018), PathWalker (27th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

NO

Too Much Information on too many subjects makes me extremely weary since intelligence and secrets are so compartmentalize that most of the time you don't know what the guy in the desk next to you is doing........ He knows more than everybody on anything and confirmation from Corey or Emery or Salla means nothing to me. He's also too young for the role he is attempting to plapy Show me some real stuff not just 'talktalk a perfect circle'

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Did You See Them (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Show me some real stuff not just 'talktalk a perfect circle'
    I see it won’t come from you.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway.

All the best.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 28th August 2018 at 06:30.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), PathWalker (28th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

It's a tough situation. Justin Deschamps at http://stillnessinthestorm.com has done a LOT of damage to the SSP research community by over-promoting several people who most serious researchers agree are deluded, compromised, and/or hoaxers.

I'd assert strongly (and have argued elsewhere) that Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Randy Cramer, and Emery Smith can NOT be taken seriously.

(And neither, now, can Pete Peterson. Bill Tompkins is a kind of borderline case, his credentials, alas, spoiled by his very poor book.)

Almost all other experienced researchers have the same strong view.

So that means that, potentially, we have a "Wolf, Wolf" situation. If any authentic whistleblower does come forward, they're now unlikely to be heard. Especially if the same people (Justin Deschamps, David Wilcock, Jimmy Church, Michael Salla, Jay Weidner/Gaia) jump to promote the new guy as have over-promoted what Richard Dolan has just the other day called the "Fakers".

And that's potentially a loss. If any of those guys ^^ do promote a new SSP whistleblower, it's going to take quite a lot to persuade me to pay attention, because the field is now tainted. And they have responsibility for that.

(And one might even wonder if this has somehow all been orchestrated deliberately. Look at the result. The agencies, with real secrets to protect, are surely quietly delighted.)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2018 at 01:47.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (28th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), Did You See Them (28th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), norman (28th August 2018), thepainterdoug (28th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Retired
    Thanks

He is a person who speaks his mind, knowledge and heart

any desires to put a definition on another human being, analyse and categorize them ignores it's own wealth of knowledge and connection to a higher source of knowledge - the inner-net

Just that
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th August 2018 at 02:11.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), Jackman44 (11th January 2022), Noelle (28th August 2018), PathWalker (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    any desires to put a definition on another human being, analyse and categorize them ignores it's own wealth of knowledge and connection to a higher source of knowledge - the inner-net
    Metaphysically admirable.

But you can't do research that way. Because some people lie.

Note that I'm not talking about Aug Tellez in particular. I'm referring to the now-tainted SSP field in general.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), Did You See Them (28th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), Omni (28th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Retired
    Thanks

You research outside and matching with the world within,

while dismantling the overlays that prevent you to perceive that

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), PathWalker (28th August 2018), what is a name? (28th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    So that means that, potentially, we have a "Wolf, Wolf" situation. If any authentic whistleblower does come forward, they're now unlikely to be heard. Especially if the same people (Justin Deschamps, David Wilcock, Jimmy Church, Michael Salla, Jay Weidner/Gaia) jump to promote the new guy as have over-promoted what Richard Dolan has just the other day called the "Fakers".

And that's potentially a loss. If any of those guys ^^ do promote a new SSP whistleblower, it's going to take quite a lot to persuade me to pay attention, because the field is now tainted. And they have responsibility for that.
    Thank you, Bill, for your honest answer.

In my “tribe” we have a saying; “fear is always a bad adviser”, although a little fear can be useful in our survival kit, next to a lot of common sense.

I think however, that next to fear, the Ego is mankind’s biggest enemy.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 28th August 2018 at 07:29. Reason: clarity

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2018), Kate (29th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

You know what I find fascinating? August Tellez story telling is eerily similar to Corey Goode’s, who both have been connected to Justin Deschamps who was once directly connected to the now defunct UNRIG/Open Source campaign put on by ex-CIA agent(wink, wink) Robert David Steele. Tellez seems to know a dude by the name of ‘Ziad’ who’s been quoted on his website…who seems to be mysteriously tied to anarchist Roger Ramsaur who’s tied to Corey…..and if I’m remembering correctly….Tellez, Deschamps and none other than Shane Bales seem to have a facebook connection with the master of story telling, Michael Kavanaugh who happens to be ex-CIA and low and behold a former employee of RAND CORPORATION, which is the creator of Delphi Techniques and a supposed offshoot of the infamous Tavistock Institute who’s behind the created CIA MK ULTRA program.

https://www.facebook.com/mick.kavano...tion=education

And if something doesn’t feel ‘off about this whole picture, let me throw in another wrench to your perspective….why is it when I looked at Roger Ramsaur it suddenly occurred to me that he may be the reincarnation of his hero Anarchist Emma Goldman, hence the reason behind carrying her name Emma Gold?....geez maybe I put too much garlic in my pasta tonight, but I can't shake the feeling…..

Personally I find this Michael Kavanaugh to be an interesting connection and a potential source behind the 'story telling' we've all be subjected to...apparently I'm not the only one getting a weird vibe...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CosmicDiscl...hael_kavanagh/

maybe it's nothing, I'm just sayin...however...I remember Dark Journalist making a comment in one of his past interviews that every time he turns around there's CIA involvement. I also think he might have stated, a lot of times there's just smoke, but no fire.

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

From my current perspective, Aug represents a heart-felt attitude of the secretive operators of the physical world. By heartfelt, i refer to my limited understanding of the esoteric meanings, which asserts that the emotional powers largely control or energize humans. I am finding lengthy evidence supporting just how this emotional aspect is actually, currently over-run by power-mongers, going by various titles, like the cabal or powers that be, etc…As it is presented by Pythagorean esotericians, (a specialized spelling here). This situation deserves another thread of it’s own.

For now i just want to share a personal feeling that Aug fills this vacuum, where people are searching online, to collect knowledge. By saying heartfelt, above, i refer to an emotional zeitgeist, of TPTB. These powers are not necessarily, however, in the best interest of individual freedoms for individuals. Aug offers a lot of objective and subjective information, where most readers will not have systemized an objective understanding. Thereby such inexperience may confer too much trust to misleading emotions, alone.

This is less problematic, without a charismatic figure, affecting emotions alone. Where a teaching takes the long, comprehensive route, of systemizing knowledge, to balance the emotional with the mental aspects. Where the individual user exercises both aspects synergistically, towards acquiring all such knowledge.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 28th August 2018 at 12:23.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Metaphysically admirable.

But you can't do research that way. Because some people lie.

Note that I'm not talking about Aug Tellez in particular. I'm referring to the now-tainted SSP field in general.

Okay, here I am talking about Aug Tellez.

Here he is with a video about the 'Sun Simulator'. Anyone posting on this thread really should watch this. (And watch him, carefully, too.)

My personal opinion: he's a drug case, he's not mentally stable, and he's a self-aggrandizing fantasist. No further comment.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (29th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), Did You See Them (28th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), RunningDeer (28th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast