+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 300 350 390 400 410 450 500 900 1400 1822 LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 36433

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #7981
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    the latest ...

Fire in the Sky News

Published on Dec 28, 2013

Indeed.felt and heard this.wave after wave for abit..was most intense.
    Truth Always.
    Balance.....
    William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

CD7 (29th December 2013), freedom4all (29th December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), halffull (29th December 2013), Robin (29th December 2013), sheme (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #7982
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

will share this here for your inspection ~ two amazing talk segments by Terence Mckenna 'assessing situations that culture can get bogged down in regarding UFO's and the possibilities of extraterrestrial life visiting us' ...

Via ~ Graham Hancock
    (posted today 12/29/2013 on Facebook)

"It's 1940's male engineering mentality in a Flash Gordon suit... And if you suggest anything about a psychic dimension to it... Oh, well, you're one of THOSE people." I posted this link of Terence McKenna at his insightful scathing best a couple of days ago and it stirred up some controversy ... For those who missed it here it is again:

The Terence Mckenna OmniBus 2012 - 11/12 - "Conspiracy Theory"

Again via Graham Hancock ~

"The "Conspiracy Theory" title to the (above) video is, in my opinion misleading. What Terence is talking about here, and in this other thought-provoking video (below) is the so-calledUFO/alien contact experience, and he is proposing that it cannot be understood, or studied properly, without the visionary journeys that psychedelics offer. He is not proposing that aliens are figments of our imagination. Far from it. He is proposing that the "alien" encounter is completely real but FAR, FAR more mysterious that most in the "disclosure" community suppose. I urge a non-simplistic hearing of what Terence has to say in these two pieces. Because there are powerful psychic elements to "alien" encounters does not by any means rule out the physical elements that are also going on. Part of the mystery here is that this phenomenon is both psychic and physical. As an Amazonian shaman once said to me of the flying saucers he frequently saw in his visions -- "these are vehicles for travelling in and out of the spirit world." And when a shaman talks of the spirit world he is not very far from the notion of parallel dimensions that quantum physics has brought into the scientific mainstream. That there are visitors is not, I think, in serious doubt. But who or what exactly those visitors are is a mystery that remains to be solved. The rush to reduce this mystery simplistically to physical aliens, a bit like us but with higher tech, crossing the galaxy in nuts-and-bolts space ships seems to me hasty in the extreme" ...

TERENCE MCKENNA - UFO: The Inside Outsider

Last edited by giovonni; 29th December 2013 at 23:50.

4. Link to Post #7983
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

hmm ...

From the dark side of the Moon ... Captured image from the 1960's Luner Orbitor Mosaic

Note it sure doesn't appear to be a natural crater ...

source page

Related ...

Last edited by giovonni; 30th December 2013 at 00:24.

5. Link to Post #7984
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From Coast to Coast AM ~ 12/28/2013 ~ Spirit Communication/ Angelic Encounters

program descriptive page here

6. Link to Post #7985
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

This is very interesting. I understand that mediums, for instance, have been found to be using a different part of the brain when communicating with the deceased. I have never been able to clearly distinguish a UFO experience from an altered state as they seem to be related but then, you do go into an altered state anyway when you see something that strange. I had a UFO experience a few years ago when I was in an extremely happy frame of mind and I actually didn't know at the time whether it was a UFO experience or a spiritual experience. But it did repeat...they do....they come back again...its never just a one shot deal as far as I've heard.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Calz (30th December 2013), freedom4all (31st December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), william r sanford72 (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

8. Link to Post #7986
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    This is very interesting. I understand that mediums, for instance, have been found to be using a different part of the brain when communicating with the deceased. I have never been able to clearly distinguish a UFO experience from an altered state as they seem to be related but then, you do go into an altered state anyway when you see something that strange. I had a UFO experience a few years ago when I was in an extremely happy frame of mind and I actually didn't know at the time whether it was a UFO experience or a spiritual experience. But it did repeat...they do....they come back again...its never just a one shot deal as far as I've heard.
    Yes ~ maintaining that blissful "happy frame of mind" has a lot to do with it ...

9. Link to Post #7987
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

And speaking of experiencing 'that' blissful happy state of mind ...

i will share this here for your entertainment ...

via a friend on facebook ...

what would you name this little guy ...

perhaps ~ groucho ...

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Or Charlie
    Yes ~ of course Charlie reincarnated ...

Charlie Chaplin--A Dogs Life

10. Link to Post #7988
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

here's some more holiday viewing entertainment ...

Ancient Aliens ~ "The time travelers"

11. Link to Post #7989
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...with-the-dead/

Mediums are individuals who claim to experience communication with the deceased. Throughout history mediums have been subjected to much skepticism and ridicule. Things are a little different today as science continues to move forward and explore the mysteries surrounding the metaphysical. Science is constantly evolving, and in some cases returning to what was once already known. Take the shape of the Earth for example, ancient civilizations knew the Earth was round before it was thought of as flat, after which we discovered it was round once again. We might be returning to a similar understanding with mediums, as the practice of mediumship can be traced to primeval times, where shamans provided guidance to their people through communication with the spirit world.

The scientific investigation of mediumship started approximately 150 years ago. Members of the British and American Societies for Psychical Research studied it heavily, which involved many prominent physiologists, psychologists and scientists. Today, most ‘psychical’ research is largely classified, and its findings remain classified within the Department of Defence, you can read more about that here.

Within the past few years, scientific research on mediumship has gained more popularity. This could be due to the fact that recent research has confirmed that mediumship is not associated with conventional dissociated experiences, psychosis, dysfunction, pathology or over-active imaginations. (2) In fact, a large percentage of mediums have been found to be high functioning individuals. (3)

“Most prior research on this phenomenon has focused on whether mediums can genuinely report accurate information under blinded conditions, and whether their personalities deviate in significant ways from population norms. But little is known about their physiological and electrocortical processes. Scientists have long proposed and used electroencephalography to study mediums in trance (deeply dissociated) states (Prince, 1968; Mesulan, 1981; Hughes and Melville, 1990; Oohashi et al., 2002; Hageman et al., 2010), but to our knowledge mental mediums who do not experience trance states have not been studied using these techniques.” (1)

A team of researchers, including scientists from the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) recently published the very first paper on mediumship in the Journal Frontiers in Psychology. (1) Paul Mills at the University of California, San Diego, and Julie Beischel as well as Mark Boccuzzi at the Windbridge Institute teamed up with Arnaud Delorme, Dean Radin and Leena Michel at IONS to design and conduct a study to collect psychometric and brain electrophysiology data from six individuals. They had all previously reported accurate information about deceased individuals under double-blind conditions. Correlations between the accuracy of mediums’ statements and their brain electrical activity were examined, and the differences in brain activity were studied when they intentionally evoked four subjective states: perception, recollection, fabrication and communication.

Each participant performed two tasks with their eyes closed, in the first one the participant was given only the first name of a deceased person and asked 25 questions about them. After each question, the participant was asked to quietly perceive information that was relevant to the question for 20 seconds and then respond verbally. Each response was recorded and then scored for accuracy by individuals who knew the deceased persons.

Out of the 4 mediums, the accuracy of 3 of them was significantly above chance, and the correlation between accuracy and brain activity during the 20 seconds of supposed communication with the dead was outstanding. Researchers discovered that brain activity during the 20 seconds of silent mediumship communication was significant in the frontal theta for one participant.(1)

In a second task, participants were asked to experience four different mental states for 1 minute each.

Thinking about a known living person
    Listening to a biography
    Thinking about an imaginary person
    Interacting mentally with a known deceased person

During this task, each mental state was repeated three times, and statistically significant differences were obtained through electrocortical activity among the four conditions by all six participants, primarily in the gamma band, which are the fastest brainwave frequencies ever recorded.(1) It’s important to note that differences were not only found in the gamma band, but the theta and alpha frequency bands as well.

Brain frequency states like gamma have long been associated with meditative trance states.(6) A brain operating at this frequency is also observed in lucid dreamers. It suggests that when an individual is in this brain frequency range, they are utilizing more of their brain. Human beings use a small percentage of their brain, and the fact that we utilize more of it when we enter into altered states of consciousness like meditation, lucid dreaming or trying to communicate with the dead is intriguing. It suggests that we are more alert, aware and attentive in these states. (5)

A few prior studies have examined electrophysiological data and neuroimaging results of claimed mediums, or shamans in trance states. This study, however was the first EEG study of mental mediums who do not experience communicating with the dead as a trance, meditative type state.

All of this might be difficult to understand, but the differences in brain activity suggests that communicating with the deceased may be a mental state that’s distinct from ordinary thinking. They concluded that correlating accuracy with electrocortical activity qualifies as a “robust” finding. The results showing differences in gamma power bands between different mental states confused the researchers, because they observed that the gamma difference also correlated with eye and muscular activity. Researchers concluded that the experience of communicating with the dead may be a distinct mental state that is not consistent with brain activity during ordinary thinking or imagination. It’s good to see that there are researchers and scientists out there keeping an open mind to these possibilities, and are exploring more areas of this phenomenon.

“The results (and researchers) don’t point to this as definitive proof of mental communication with the deceased, but the accuracy ratings in the first task and the unique brain activity measured in the second certainly call for further inquiry into this still quite under-studied phenomenon in the scientific literature.” (4)
    - See more at: http://www.collective-evolution.com/....MeJJE3ea.dpuf

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Calz (30th December 2013), freedom4all (31st December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), william r sanford72 (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7990
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

A small snippet from Thyalwaysseek...

BREAKING: Huge Explosion in Russia's Volgograd Train Station = False Flag (29th Dec 2013)

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

freedom4all (31st December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), william r sanford72 (30th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #7991
    Thanks

Also via Transients.info...

Radiation cloud to hit the US West Coast - Message from Dr. Simon Atkins

I caught up a few times with Dr. Simon Atkins in Sydney last month and it was great to finally meet him. Simon has sent along this message in relation to the Fukishima radiation situation and the news of another radioactive cloud coming out of reactor 3. As you can see below, he is fine if you share this with others.

An old nuclear fallout map (not current)

By Climate Risk Scientist Dr. Simon Atkins, 30th December 2013

I figure you would want to know the truth, and so I do not mince words in this email.
    If you do not want to know anything about how Fukushima radiation is entering the US food supply, then please do not read any more of this email.

Many radiation clouds from the Fukushima catastrophe have been moving downstream over the last 1,000+ days, and the cumulative radiation and the different types of radiation isotopes / nuclides (of strontium, plutonium, tritium as well as cesium and others) have been intensifying and are entering the food chain in the United States. The bio-accumulation of radiation in people is already causing many primary and secondary radiation poisoning symptoms. Families, especially with children younger than 16 as well as those single adults, couples, and older folks with immune challenges, are already doing everything they can to think of and act upon ways to either move further east or get out of the USA all together. These choices are not easy. But with radiation, you cannot see, smell, feel, taste or hear it coming. We are blinded, deaf and dumb to this catastrophe. Unfortunately, as an atmospheric scientist for 25 years, in watching the Jetstream and sea currents, there is no end in sight. The Japanese government is not doing a single thing to make this better or try to solve it.

And this is the latest news ramping-up the detection of contamination spreading into the United States: http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/146-mjt. This is worse a warning than I have been giving, but I do believe a lot of it is true.

It's incredibly sad, I am just about lost for words. I have been predicting this for over 2 and a half years now. Many of you knew that I left the United States and moved my family out of the country because of this. I have to say it bluntly: the radiation contamination into America is going to get much worse especially since nothing is being done to solve it. We literally have rogue "terrorist" governments -- the USA and Japan -- that are looking blindly the other way, doing absolutely NOTHING to solve this or tell the American people. The sickness, mutations, and slow deaths from cancers, and other immunological degenerative dis-ease and illness in America will be on the increase, more and more every quarter. The suffering and chaos will be at times worse, because let me blunt again, some will see no answer, and will 'lose' it. This is just another one of the dangers to society-at-large when a Black Swan slowly unfolding event (with an acceleration of impacts over time) is happening without being greatly solved.

PLEASE send this out to everyone you know. Yes, you may forward this with my signature. You can also follow my tweets at: @DrSimonAtkins. Post this or any links on Facebook. You can also do Web searches for "Dr Simon Atkins + Fukushima" to listen to radio interviews where I provide a list of anti-radiation products. I am doing the best I can to make everyone aware of this. There will be delays in answering any question via e-mail.

Too much of Mainstream Media is following a script full of lies, some knowingly, some unknowingly. I ask you to empower yourself to get more information. Go to www.ENEnews.com. Soon though, more "brave" TV stations will go up against "The System" to report on Fukushima. And you will begin to hear more about Fukushima, whereas now, most Americans literally have no idea what is truly going on.

People that you know in potential harm's way need to REALLY take this warnings very seriously. I am on record for saying that after March 2014, and I stand with my prediction, that a social movement will begin (due to the Fukushima disaster's impacts & effects inside America), and life in the USA will change a lot.

Think of ways you can change your life accordingly. Remember, in the past, there have been thousands upon millions of people that have "fled", left, or otherwise gone to another part of their country or out of their country for all types of reasons in the past. These have been social migrations, and I believe another one is soon going to begin. We are now in a "Post-Radiation" world, and Fukushima is easily the biggest environmental disaster that has ever happened.

God Bless. In peace,
    Simon
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (30th December 2013), freedom4all (31st December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Robin (30th December 2013), william r sanford72 (30th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #7992
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

And speaking of experiencing 'that' blissful happy state of mind ...

i will share this here for your entertainment ...

via a friend on facebook ...

what would you name this little guy ...

perhaps ~ groucho ...

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Or Charlie
    Yes ~ of course Charlie reincarnated ...

Charlie Chaplin--A Dogs Life

How About Pete..as in Peter Sellers.??
    TRUTH and BALANCE

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Calz (30th December 2013), freedom4all (31st December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Robin (30th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #7993
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Nice sync William ~ i just watched one of Peter's films last evening ...

And i see why not ~ note it was my best friend (ever) first name ~ Pete

Does your dog Bite ? ...

20. Link to Post #7994
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

21. Link to Post #7995
    Thanks

Here comes the consciousness changes!

From Thyalwaysseek...

Sun Poles Have Now Officially Reversed Polarity (30th Dec 2013)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (30th December 2013), freedom4all (30th December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Heather2017 (30th December 2013), Robin (30th December 2013), william r sanford72 (30th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #7996
    Thanks

Star Beings message for 2014 Miriam Delicado

It’s been a year since that infamous day December 21, 2012. The day that many took advantage of an ancient prophecy that many understand very little about. Selling books, created seminars, made movies, documentaries, blog articles and everything else imaginable and sold this to the public. Creating one of the most feared and the most sought after days in human history.

Never, in any of my writing or speaking engagements did I agree that we would have this transformative day on December 21, 2012. What did happen was a coming together of thought, intention, and hearts from around the world. Focused in prayer, in meditation, in contemplation of our future as human beings and as a planet. There are times when transition or change happens in one moment of time and this, was not one of those moments. Transition and the change of this planet as well as all that lay upon it is in a process of change but not through instant gratification or instant manifestation. What is sad is that in my view this day was hijacked by the darker side and we as a human family missed the true potential to create this change.

So we entered into the year 2013 with mixed emotions around the planet. What was going to happen next? It took no time for some people to begin selling a new idea…. maybe they got the date wrong. For these people who sell this idea is with the lack of understanding the deeper and more complex relationship between time, space and human existence. What we as human beings are in the process of recognizing is that we are only here in this one moment. BE PRESENT…. in the now.

It is extremely clear that the “energy” of our lives and this planet has changed. We are no longer the same in the way we think, the way we understand and the way we act and react to our environment and life around us. This is part of the transition that some people thought would take place in an instant on December 21, 2012. This transition will continue for several years and it is during this time that we seek higher understanding of who we are and what our purpose for life on this planet really is.

We, as a species, are coming to the crossroad where there will be no ability for us to turn back. We have moved the time of transition into the time of consequence. In 2014 we as a planet, a global community, will see the manifestations of those choices we have made in the past. Time with the existence may be endless but here on planet Earth we have the ability to end life as we know it. Slowly one by one we abuse the plant life and the animals of this earth. Causing many species of animal and plants to no longer exist. It is this manifestation that we as a global society are seeing the waves of consequences to our past choices.

Many people ask me if we have time to change in potential constructive future for life. My answer in this moment is yes. We have very little time to commit ourselves to the work that must be done as a collective to protect the sacred life on this planet. In fact this is not my opinion but the opinion of the beings that I am in contact with. Over the last two years they have warned that in 2014 we would begin to see the manifestation of our past choices in very powerful ways and it would affect the planet and everything that is on her.

By spring of next year, 2014, the star beings or Great Ancestors as I call them have warned us that if commitments have not been made by enough people around the world to shift this destructive paradigm of thinking we have created we may not be unable to exist in the future. This does not mean we need to have everything fixed…. we must commit to the WORK of fixing it.

There have been huge shifts on this planet regarding our own spiritual development as individuals in what we believe exists not only here on earth but also in regard to God or the Creator. This is evident by turning on your television and looking at all of the programming surrounding alternative communities such as the paranormal, UFOs, conspiracy theories and so many others. In respect to our beliefs many spiritual teachers from these alternative communities have stepped into the mainstream media in all forms. As a planet what this demonstrates is that we are in a transition not only a physical transition, but also the emotional and spiritual transition as well.

As the spiritual understanding of who we are awakens within each individual the responsibility we each carry to protect life at this planet also awakens. This is why within each of us we are feeling a sense of urgency to act and participate in “something” that often unsure what that is. It’s very important to acknowledge those emotions and thoughts as we transform the way we live on this planet and interact with each other and the life that exists here. As we come to a deeper understanding of our interconnectedness of the life that surrounds us we also recognize that we as human beings we must be responsible for future generations of human beings, animals, plant life as well as natural elements such as water.

This is what the Great Ancestors have been saying to me and many others in messages to people around the world. Looking into any indigenous, spiritual group or individuals that have awakened, what we know as a collective is that we are on the edge of the cliff. Unless we build that bridge together we will be unable to continue walking forward.

In 2014 what we will see his massive change and shifts in conscious understanding of how precious and delicate life on this planet truly is. The effects of Fukushima in Japan will start to manifest and the truth will no longer be hidden from the public. The devastating effects of nuclear power plants will be understood by humanity in the coming years. We do have the ability as a collective to change and repair some of this damage from Fukushima and all other destructive pollutants on this planet. Through focused prayer and meditation we have the ability to affect the life that exist around us. This is a proven fact through science.

Through nature, and where we as a planet are currently positioned within the known universe will have the effects of more earthquakes, volcanoes, rain storms, tsunamis, solar flares and all other natural occurrences that we as human beings see as being destructive. In nature, this is simply part of the cycle.

This information is being shared with you to assist your understanding that as a human species, we, have the ability through our thoughts to support, or, harm the life of this planet.

This a very strong message that has been shared with me by the Great Ancestors. In 2014 there will be a very powerful spiritual leader or maybe religious leader that will bring about a very shocking form of disclosure. This will either come directly from this person or it will come as a result of this person meaning it will be about them.

I don’t believe in making predictions. But when I receive very strong messages from these beings such as the message regarding this spiritual/ religious leader I am moved to share it with you.

The main message for 2014 is that each and every individual follow their heart and their passion to be in service to all forms of life on this planet. To protect the waters, the land, the earth, the air, plants, animals, humans and every living thing.

In approximately February, March, 2013 the Great Ancestors came and told me that there were many paths that had been laid by those working in service that were simply not producing the results that were needed to ensure a stable future. For this reason I was informed that all alliances, friendships, working relationships, relationships, etc.… That were not working for the highest good would be shifted, cleared, and changed. This was a reset, a restart, a new beginning for all those who were here with an inner guided higher purpose in their lives.

Speaking with my friends and coworkers today, it is exceptionally clear that the year 2013 was about literally letting go of what was no longer serving us to enlighten us further and allow us to be in service in a productive and peaceful way. For many, it has been a year of torment and change.I have heard many people say that this year was one of the worst years of their lives. In my personal life I can also say that this year has been filled with many many deep challenges and I for one am looking forward to the year 2014.

So as we move into the new year we can expect that many great changes will continue to take place in our personal lives. The work of being in service to others and all those who have made this commitment the struggles that we have had in the past will begin to subside. The results of our work will begin to be seen and we will as a collective have a greater effect on the planet as a whole. Many new and startling disclosures will take place this year. The financial system around the world will also be changing how this will take place I do not have the details of, what I do know that my guides are telling me is not to have fear over any of the changes that we will be experiencing over the next few years.

The time of consequence is upon us now and for all those people who are focused on doing what they can when they can to support a balanced world; the consequence of our collective work will also be seen and felt now.

By May 2014 is when world events will begin to unfold that will begin to shape our future.

The message from the Great Ancestors (Star Beings) for everyone today is to remain focused on your own personal inner development spiritually. The keys to unlocking truth is found within each and every one of you. Remember to follow your inner guidance, be in service to others, support your friends family and community in any way possible, commit to working on whatever project, program, nonprofit, group, organization, or idea… That serves the greater collective for a beautiful, sustainable, and balanced in nature future. May our future generations thrive.

Miriam Delicado
    Message for going into 2014
    Thank you for your support. It is only through your generosity that the work is able to continue.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (30th December 2013), freedom4all (30th December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th December 2013), Robin (30th December 2013), william r sanford72 (30th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #7997
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the latest ...

4MIN News December 30, 2013: Volcano Paper, Spaceweather

26. Link to Post #7998
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,395 times in 231 posts

Fascinating video concerning mirrors

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to halffull For This Post:

bodhii71 (31st December 2013), Calz (30th December 2013), freedom4all (31st December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), william r sanford72 (31st December 2013)

28. Link to Post #7999
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

A show about my cousins?

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Calz (30th December 2013), freedom4all (31st December 2013), giovonni (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), william r sanford72 (31st December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

30. Link to Post #8000
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Excellent stuff Ranchers ...

thanks to all for sharing !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 300 350 390 400 410 450 500 900 1400 1822 LastLast