+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 52 92 102 112 124 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #2021
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Oh, now in light of what has been revealed in article Preparing for Disclosure & Solar Flash Events – Corey Goode at Cosmic Waves, namely :

Quote In response to a question about QAnon, Goode said that he is receiving the same briefings that are going through the QAnon channel, and also being briefed about the Q Anon codes.
    and

Quote Goode said he has been involved with people directly tied to QAnon for a long time
    I hope the interested parties don't feel offended in any way, but I've made a small modification (improvement ?) to some recent Artwork [1], please see below, perhaps you can spot what it is eh ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Comical Art QAnon.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	40450

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

[1] Here's the Twitter link to where it is used by Corey and for Credit / Copyright here's the link to artist Steve Cefalo's website and his collaboration with the so-called "Sphere Being Alliance"
    Last edited by Clear Light; 17th April 2019 at 13:43. Reason: Added [1]

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th April 2019), anandacate (18th April 2019), Andrew_K (18th April 2019), Bill Ryan (17th April 2019), Circe (17th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th April 2019), Did You See Them (17th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (17th April 2019), Islander12 (17th April 2019), mountain_jim (17th April 2019), muxfolder (17th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2022
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by qbeac (here)
    Hi everyone,

This is what Michael Salla has just said about Corey Goode’s info:

“…What I can confirm is that the general was convinced about the reality of Goode’s SSP information…”

This is the complete paragraph:

Quote Preparing for Disclosure & Solar Flash Events – Corey Goode at Cosmic Waves. Dr Michael Salla / April-16-2019

https://michaelsalla.com/2019/04/16/...-cosmic-waves/

Excerpt: Goode went on to mentioned that some high level Earth Alliance sources, comprising senior officials, who he was working with, had been introduced to David Wilcock, Jordan Sather and myself. I can confirm that I have met a senior military intelligence official from a NATO country who Goode introduced me to, and upon whom I conducted due diligence.

I was able to confirm his rank as a general, but have been asked not to reveal more about his identity. What I can confirm is that the general was convinced about the reality of Goode’s SSP information and was actively helping him gather intelligence information that would support his mission…. Etc.
    Thanks for link qbeac.

Just had a quick browse of Salla's article:

Quote https://michaelsalla.com/2019/04/16/...-cosmic-waves/
    Goode pointed out that the people who handed him two Defense Intelligence Reference Documents were able to print off the documents directly from the Defense Intelligence Agency database. This was a significant admission since it showed his contact still retains security clearances and access to highly classified government documents.

The fact that Goode was the first to publicly release these documents is highly significant since it helps verify his status as a genuine insider who is being helped in his SSP disclosure efforts by DIA personnel.
    What is wrong with these people in this day and age of "born hackers" with some easily able to hack before they've had their first kiss. They wouldn't give two hoots for Corey and his BS but would happily take a few bucks to hack a few docs; let alone hack into certificate databases so Corey and cronies could fraudulently create ranking documents for Salla to salivate over.

We know without doubt that Corey is a fraudulent liar. He wants to retain God Status by trying to prove he is legitimate so finding hackers would be top of his list. And that wouldn't be hard for Corey with wheelings and dealings in the underbelly world of low impact cyber criminals.

Wonder if Salla has even considered this in his "due diligence" or is Salla just stuck in 'ol school era of paper proving everything before technology could easily tamper with it!

Come on Salla at least reveal what you cited in your "due diligence". Was it just documents, or medals sold at a flea market, or ... what?

Oh dear, they really are die-hards!
    SALLA: Goode began by first acknowledging David Wilcock and myself for supporting his secret space program disclosures despite pressure from peers and groups opposed to his ground breaking testimony. Wilcock in particular has been subjected much harassment and financial pressure to disassociate himself with Goode, but has refused all financial incentives to do so. In my own case, I have received much peer pressure to abandon Goode’s testimony and to accept a more limited SSP disclosure narrative by those advocating a science-based UFOlogy that excludes whistleblower testimony.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th April 2019), anandacate (18th April 2019), Bill Ryan (18th April 2019), Chip (19th April 2019), Circe (18th April 2019), Did You See Them (18th April 2019), Islander12 (18th April 2019), onawah (18th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #2023
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,456 times in 32,923 posts

Michael Salla has long ceased to be a credible researcher. He no longer deserves that name.

He's a nice guy, and always means well. If he should ever read this, I mean him no ill. But Michael, you've let your field down, and have inadvertently contributed to quite a lot of damage being done.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th April 2019), anandacate (18th April 2019), Chip (19th April 2019), Circe (18th April 2019), Clear Light (18th April 2019), David Trd1 (25th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), Did You See Them (18th April 2019), Islander12 (18th April 2019), jcking (22nd April 2019), Kristin (14th May 2019), MagikZen (1st May 2019), mountain_jim (18th April 2019), onawah (18th April 2019), WhiteFeather (18th April 2019), Yoda (19th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #2024
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Michael Salla has long ceased to be a credible researcher. He no longer deserves that name.

He's a nice guy, and always means well. If he should ever read this, I mean him no ill. But Michael, you've let your field down, and have inadvertently contributed to quite a lot of damage being done.
    I couldnt agree with you more Bill. Recently,,, I think I was on the exopolitics.org website and noticed Michael Salla's support of Corey. I was stunned to seeing him support Corey. Stunned!

Postscript... Yes it is I just checked. The Exopolitics website are also supporting Corey Goode. Ughhhh

Q&A with Corey Goode followed by some analysis by Michael Salla.
    https://www.exopolitics.org/author/goodetxsg/
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th April 2019 at 14:23.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th April 2019), anandacate (18th April 2019), Bill Ryan (18th April 2019), Circe (18th April 2019), David Trd1 (25th May 2019), Did You See Them (18th April 2019), Kristin (14th May 2019), MagikZen (1st May 2019), mountain_jim (18th April 2019), onawah (18th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #2025
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    "Elizabeth Wilcock (wife of researcher David Wilcock), made some surprising corroborations of Goode’s prior information on an inner Earth civilization called the Anshar. Using a shamanic communication method."
    I noticed her name on a poster for some upcoming event and wondered about that. How long has she been doing the rounds now? Another marketing stunt from David I guess.

10. Link to Post #2026
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

I couldnt agree with you more Bill. Recently,,, I think I was on the exopolitics.org website and noticed Michael Salla's support of Corey. I was stunned to seeing him support Corey. Stunned!

Postscript... Yes it is I just checked. The Exopolitics website are also supporting Corey Goode. Ughhhh

Q&A with Corey Goode followed by some analysis by Michael Salla.
    https://www.exopolitics.org/author/goodetxsg/
    Now I can't remember the why's and wherefore's of it, but I did some investigation a while back trying to understand his motivation for such support and I posted about it here :

Re: Michael Salla and his challenge/comments RE: MUFON 2017 (August 2017)

Quote What I [Michael Salla] found particularly significant in Corey’s responses was his experience with a Mayan Secret Space program. They had assisted him in clearing the trauma associated with some of his memories, and also worked with the Blue Avian extraterrestrials. As I announced on Coast to Coast Radio on April 13, I had been approached by a representative of a Mayan Secret Space program in March 2010, who revealed aspects of their training, operations and philosophy; and wanted to recruit me into their service. I had never revealed this information publicly before since no other whistleblower or contactee I was aware of had spoken about a secret Mayan space program or extraterrestrials originating from the Mayan civilization. When I read Corey’s email responses I was amazed with the level of information he had about the Mayan space program. It was powerful corroboration for me that Corey’s testimony is genuine.

From ExoPolitics.org : Ancient space programs & human-extraterrestrial alliance meetings (April 2015)
    So, to be fair to Michael, I'd say it does seem as if he has some genuine "skin in the game" eh ?

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th April 2019), Bill Ryan (18th April 2019), Did You See Them (23rd April 2019), JRS (22nd April 2019), mountain_jim (19th April 2019), WhiteFeather (8th September 2019)

12. Link to Post #2027
    Thanks

Oh, so I feel I've made my position abundantly clear with regards to Corey Goode's FICTIONAL narrative he's spun over the last few years, anybody looking back over my Avalon posts should see what I'm saying !

However, it's when he combines such Fantasy Narration with genuine "spiritual" topics that I sometimes feel it is worthwhile pointing out how *delusional* he is !

Insofar as he has a Theory of some kind of "Solar Flash" (that may come with corroborative evidence and / or circumstantial speculation) then fair enough, get on and tell your story to the World if you so wish !

But when he says things such as this :

Quote Importantly, Goode stated that our collective consciousness can mitigate how the solar flash plays out. He emphasized that we have the power to influence reality around us by our thoughts. Therefore, our mass consciousness can influence the sun while it goes through the solar flash event that will happen in a relatively short period of time.
    Really ? You got some good "weed" there Dude or what ? Because, clearly, even a newcomer to the discipline of Meditation experientially appreciates how our "thoughts" just "come and go" like "clouds through the sky" right ?

I suppose it must be a "Law of One" principle [1] but it implies a THINKER, a CHOOSER or DECIDER (over which thoughts to "amplify") BUT from my Introspective Exploration such an ENTITY does not exist ... AT ALL !!!

(Please search my previous posts for the BBC's "The Secret You" for more information on how our Surface Consciousness is not "in Control" as it likes to presume)

Now I don't want to read too much into Michael Salla's re-telling of Corey's words, it may or may not be wholly accurate, but for the purposes of this Rebuttal, for what it's worth, I'm taking it at "Face Value" !

In terms of the "carrot for the donkey" he's proposing a soon-to-pass Planetary Ascension (triggered by the Solar Flash) with his "Law of One" expertise to safely navigate the "Faithful Flock" of "Believers" to their "Brave New World" eh ?

I guess this is what has become of "New Age Spirituality" ...

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

[1] Or it's plain and simple Deceit and Lies in an attempt to make a "living" ... well good luck with that I guess !

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2019), Did You See Them (23rd April 2019), greybeard (19th April 2019), mountain_jim (19th April 2019), Nasu (24th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #2028
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    We know without doubt that Corey is a fraudulent liar. He wants to retain God Status by trying to prove he is legitimate so finding hackers would be top of his list. And that wouldn't be hard for Corey with wheelings and dealings in the underbelly world of low impact cyber criminals.
    Is there MK Ultra training as a liar? Some of these guys are really good at it, very creative. Emery Smith is particularly good, until you check out some locations he mentions...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th April 2019), Did You See Them (23rd April 2019), WhiteFeather (8th September 2019)

16. Link to Post #2029
    Thanks

I received this e-mail from Paul LaViolette today:

~~~
    Corey Goode

Dear Bill,

It has been some time since I last saw you.

I just viewed your 2017 interview with Richard Dolan and totally agree with your point of view about Goode.

You may be interested in a posting that I made in which I independently came to a similar conclusion about him based on the crap he has been putting out about the superwave, etc. You can find it here:

https://etheric.com/corey-goode-and-other-disinformation-agents-create-confusion-about-the-coming-superwave

Also I have a posting about Cobra here: https://etheric.com/who-is-cobra

Please pass this on to Richard Dolan as I don’t have his email.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Paul LaViolette

17. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd April 2019), Arcturian108 (19th April 2019), BMJ (19th April 2019), Chip (19th April 2019), Clear Light (19th April 2019), David Trd1 (25th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), Did You See Them (23rd April 2019), drneglector (19th April 2019), greybeard (19th April 2019), Islander12 (19th April 2019), jcking (22nd April 2019), Mike (22nd April 2019), mountain_jim (19th April 2019), naochan (19th April 2019), Sophocles (19th April 2019), Star Tsar (7th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (20th April 2019), TomKat (20th April 2019), Valerie Villars (19th April 2019), WhiteFeather (8th September 2019), Yoda (19th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #2030
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Corey apparently got “millions of dollars spent on advertising to get his story out”. He says this @9:33.

Just before Corey says he was given millions of dollars for advertising he mentions they were lucky to have Leon Isaac Kennedy helping them because he is very well connected.
    Leon Isaac Kennedy is an entrepreneur consultant, (and friend of Wilcock), who has obviously sold Corey and Wilcock to investors who are hoping the Above Majestic Films, merchandize, etc rise to Comic-con fame status and bring in lots of cha-ching.

They are talking about using fiction to get their “truth” out there and how easy it is for people to get a camera and starting making podcasts to do the same. The Edge of Wonder boys give tips to people. @8:48 they say, “The recipe is really easy, you just need two dorks and one really good editor and then you have the recipe for success. That’s all it takes”.

About making it in the entertainment industry @11:30 Corey says, “You have to learn their rules, play by their rules, and then use their rules against them because that’s what they will do to you”.

Rob then says his favourite Corey quote: “When Zen ends the butt kicking begins”. Wonder what Zen interpretation and philosophy Corey is really selling to his followers when he then says “Learn it, live it, love it!

Seems Corey has wandered a bit from his Blue Avian Message to Humanity:

Quote Their Message to Humanity

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”).

This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Thank you,
    Corey “GoodETxSG” aka “Luke”
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd April 2019 at 01:23.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd April 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2019), Did You See Them (23rd April 2019), jcking (22nd April 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2019), Mike (22nd April 2019), mountain_jim (22nd April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019)

20. Link to Post #2031
    Thanks

I received this e-mail from Paul LaViolette today:

~~~
    Corey Goode

Dear Bill,

It has been some time since I last saw you.

I just viewed your 2017 interview with Richard Dolan and totally agree with your point of view about Goode.

You may be interested in a posting that I made in which I independently came to a similar conclusion about him based on the crap he has been putting out about the superwave, etc. You can find it here:

https://etheric.com/corey-goode-and-other-disinformation-agents-create-confusion-about-the-coming-superwave

Also I have a posting about Cobra here: https://etheric.com/who-is-cobra

Please pass this on to Richard Dolan as I don’t have his email.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Paul LaViolette
    Here's part of my reply to Paul LaViolette. Interesting stuff.

~~~
    Yes re Corey, who has regularly plagiarized everything he can find to add to his impossible theses. In your recent article, you'd written:
    In email correspondence a few days ago, Goode indicated that he was unaware of LaViolette’s work on superwaves at the time he reported this, and that is why he did not mention LaViolette’s work.
    Well, he's flat-out lying. Do see this December 2013 post of his here, on the Avalon forum thread entitled Project Camelot: An update with Paul LaViolette - Superwave:

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd April 2019), Clear Light (22nd April 2019), David Trd1 (25th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2019), Did You See Them (23rd April 2019), ichingcarpenter (22nd April 2019), Islander12 (22nd April 2019), jcking (22nd April 2019), Mike (22nd April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), Yoda (23rd April 2019)

22. Link to Post #2032
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also, please note this, as stated by Michael Salla, detailing info mentioned at Goode's Hawaii "come swim with dolphins and listen to fabrications" event :

Quote Immediately prior to Goode’s April presentation, Elizabeth Wilcock (wife of researcher David Wilcock), made some surprising corroborations of Goode’s prior information on an inner Earth civilization called the Anshar. Using a shamanic communication method, she was able to meet and independently confirm the name of the sister of the Anshar Priestess Ka Aree that Goode has previously described as his chief liaison with the Anshar, and who had shown him possible timelines about Earth’s future.
    She pointed out that the Anshar Priestess was working with her to reintroduce the ideas of the “sacred warrior” and the “sacred feminine” into the mass consciousness, and that she teaches classes on how to achieve this.
    So, essentially, David's new wife has been given a spin-off series starring, apparently, the Anshar sister of Corey's underground 4D white separatist telepathic babe.

I wonder at what level this is occurring-
    Is this something David and/or Elizabeth Wilcock paid Goode for, the "rights" to a spin-off of Goode's cobbled-together IP "testimony"?
    Or is this sort of of an in-kind donation so that Wilcock continues to support Corey, or (at the very least) not publicly out him as a faker?

Two other possibilities, I suppose:
    A- Wilcock's wife is loony as heck, and they're just letting her spin these tales solo so that she has a decent reason to get onstage herself.
    B- Her "shamanic method" involves an induced trance state and heavy dosages of personal distortion and wishful thinking for a socially-imagined "thought-form", not totally unlike the famous "Philip Experiment".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_experiment

I suppose it's also possible the conversation went like this:
    Elizabeth: I had a really wild download last night.
    David: Wow!
    Corey: What happened?
    Elizabeth: My spirit body went down to Anshar HQ, way down underground, just like you said, except it didn't happen physically like it does with you.
    Corey: Was everybody white, with flowing blonde hair?
    Elizabeth: Yep
    Corey: This story totally checks out so far
    Elizabeth: I met the sister of your telepathic contact, Ka Aree!
    Corey: Oh yeah? (eyes dart around nervously) What was her name?
    Elizabeth: Aree Ka!
    Corey: You sure that was it?
    Elizabeth: Yep!
    Corey:...Uhhhh (thinks for 2 minutes, doing the mental calculations of whether he owes this to David, then) You got it! Nice work!
    Elizabeth: I'm going to monetize this immediately.
    Last edited by jcking; 23rd April 2019 at 04:54. Reason: grammar, added imagined conversation for fun

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd April 2019), Did You See Them (23rd April 2019), Iancorgi (26th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (24th April 2019), Jad (23rd April 2019), Karila (23rd April 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2019), Mike (22nd April 2019), mountain_jim (23rd April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #2033
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

This is why the likes of Kevin Moore are needed. Whatever the complaints about his style or anything else, he is actually doing it and providing content on YT for free.
    As Maj12 twitter account says often, message over messenger. If he or anyone else is telling truth, proves it with facts and shows how they got the info, that has to be a good thing.
    Why do so many hate Julian Assange? A London Judge told him after his arrest he is a narcissist! How about that! He may be for all I know but that matters not to me.
    Is lies and BS evil? Often it is. Evil prevails when good men do nothing. Sure it does. When bad men rat on each other for what ever reason we still take the data and run with it don't we? We scrutinize it carefully. Just like courts do when plea deals are being made for secondary offenders looking for a lighter sentence.
    Not that Paul LaViolette is in that category at all, he is on the side of calling out the BS. Should we believe him because he is likeable or because he has done his homework?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Mike (23rd April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (23rd April 2019)

26. Link to Post #2034
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcking (here)
    Also, please note this, as stated by Michael Salla, detailing info mentioned at Goode's Hawaii "come swim with dolphins and listen to fabrications" event :

Quote Immediately prior to Goode’s April presentation, Elizabeth Wilcock (wife of researcher David Wilcock), made some surprising corroborations of Goode’s prior information on an inner Earth civilization called the Anshar. Using a shamanic communication method, she was able to meet and independently confirm the name of the sister of the Anshar Priestess Ka Aree that Goode has previously described as his chief liaison with the Anshar, and who had shown him possible timelines about Earth’s future.
    She pointed out that the Anshar Priestess was working with her to reintroduce the ideas of the “sacred warrior” and the “sacred feminine” into the mass consciousness, and that she teaches classes on how to achieve this.
    So, essentially, David's new wife has been given a spin-off series starring, apparently, the Anshar sister of Corey's underground 4D white separatist telepathic babe.

I wonder at what level this is occurring-
    Is this something David and/or Elizabeth Wilcock paid Goode for, the "rights" to a spin-off of Goode's cobbled-together IP "testimony"?
    Or is this sort of of an in-kind donation so that Wilcock continues to support Corey, or (at the very least) not publicly out him as a faker?

Two other possibilities, I suppose:
    A- Wilcock's wife is loony as heck, and they're just letting her spin these tales solo so that she has a decent reason to get onstage herself.
    B- Her "shamanic method" involves an induced trance state and heavy dosages of personal distortion and wishful thinking for a socially-imagined "thought-form", not totally unlike the famous "Philip Experiment".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_experiment

I suppose it's also possible the conversation went like this:
    Elizabeth: I had a really wild download last night.
    Corey: What happened?
    Elizabeth: My spirit body went down to Anshar HQ, way down underground, just like you said, except it didn't happen physically like it does with you.
    Corey: Was everybody white, with flowing blonde hair?
    Elizabeth: Yep
    Corey: This story totally checks out so far
    Elizabeth: I met the sister of your telepathic contact, Ka Aree!
    Corey: Oh yeah? (eyes dart around nervously) What was her name?
    Elizabeth: Aree Ka!
    Corey: You sure that was it?
    Elizabeth: Yep!
    Corey:...Uhhhh (thinks for 2 minutes, doing the mental calculations of whether he owes this to David, then) You got it! Nice work!
    Elizabeth: I'm going to monetize this immediately.
    WOW

I've come to the conclusion over time though that behind Wilcock's "WOW" is a silent, powerful, contemplative and hatching mind that packs quite a punch. To me, he is the creative genius behind the twists, turns, sequels, and monetizing of the infinite fantasies and drama this group parade as truth for everyone. I think Wilcock is using Goode way more than Goode is capitalizing on Wilcock. The notion of partnership between these two is ludicrous and a façade I reckon they both know deep down.

Only be a matter of time until Goode develops enough confidence amongst Wilcock’s financial contacts before believing he has enough leverage to start locking horns with Wilcock to be Alpha. Goode can’t help himself. My money’s on Wilcock though as he’s played the long game of BS way more than Goode and will always be miles ahead of him.

And jcking gives us another clue along the timeline as to how this works:

Quote So, essentially, David's new wife has been given a spin-off series starring, apparently, the Anshar sister of Corey's underground 4D white separatist telepathic babe.
    Not only has Wilcock masterminded his exit strategy from "high-risk" Goode for when he personally crashes and burns,

see this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1283389

he now has a way to save the ship with investors by creating a spin-off from one of Goode’s characters that can simmer quietly and boil up if ever needed. Easy to sell this to Goode as he would view it as being more credibility for his “fantasies claimed as truth” when main purpose is a security strategy for the Wilcock duo.

Gotta love it – Wilcock’s mind must never stop planning and hatching. Pity he was deluded with the Edgar Casey/RA Saviour Complex and didn’t just start writing fiction. He would probably be a famous fictional author by now with multiple off shoot films.

But he didn’t and neither did Goode which is why the sabotaging graffiti these GLORY HOUNDS paint over legitimate researchers and their work is not acceptable.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Did You See Them (23rd April 2019), ichingcarpenter (24th April 2019), Mike (23rd April 2019)

28. Link to Post #2035
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Well that's irony in perfection

Corey might be getting a bit sweaty under the collar now that more and more people in "the community" are not only doing "due diligence" but are reporting it.

Once upon a time Corey attacked people "in the community" who were revealing hard evidence that he was lying. Now he's taking it to a whole new level for his fans. The man's arrogance and hubris never sleeps.

This is one of Corey's classic pre-emptive moves ~ he's worried!

Click image for larger version

Name:	COREY GOODE TWEET.png
Views:	258
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	40475

Good luck with draining the "Swamp of Ufology" Corey when your up there on top of the list.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 26th April 2019 at 02:26.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th April 2019), Islander12 (26th April 2019), MagikZen (1st May 2019), mountain_jim (26th April 2019), Nasu (26th April 2019), raregem (26th April 2019), shijo (26th April 2019)

30. Link to Post #2036
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Well that's irony in perfection

Corey might be getting a bit sweaty under the collar now that more and more people in "the community" are not only doing "due diligence" but are reporting it.

Once upon a time Corey attacked people "in the community" who were revealing hard evidence that he was lying. Now he's taking it to a whole new level for his fans. The man's arrogance and hubris never sleeps.

This is one of Corey's classic pre-emptive moves ~ he's worried!

Attachment 40475

Good luck with draining the "Swamp of Ufology" Corey when your up there on top of the list.

Did Corey Goode post an article about "Jim Carey" on April 25, 2019 because of my Dream Vision blog posted 5 days prior (April 20, 2019) where I mentioned "Jim Carey" in it? Please PM me via the Avalon forum if you want to read the blog, I will privately share the password.

https://aristoneart.com/2019/04/20/2...n-3-day-heist/

Excerpt from my Dream Vision (DV)

"As Tom, I entered into the manager’s office and saw a man sitting behind a desk in his chair. My female assistant and I went and stood in front of the manager’s desk with a green or black chalkboard behind him attached to the wall. The man behind the desk looked like an older Jim Carey with aged face skin. Now, I was both the Tom-Hanks-looking man and my usual looking self standing behind the manager at his desk and watching the scam being run."

Note* the article image is a closeup of Jim Carey's face and he is more aged looking.

Is this tweet of Corey's more 'communication' with me like what was performed during 2017 and contained in very specifically cited, approximately 70 instances, in the unrebutted pre-litigation complaint affidavit?

From an acquaintance with CIA family, I was informed it is extremely easy to use and hack regular computers for spying on someone. In short, it would be extremely easy for CIA (or any deep state/military type person) to obtain the password to my blog to read it and know the content and then post an article citing a known key word or person contained inside the blog.

What is gang stalking? Who performs it? Why? How? Learn about Gang Stalking below and take special note of letter "d) Noises and mimicking campaigns":

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ang%20stalking

This same DV (Dream Vision) also corresponded with something Dark Journalist posted 6 days after my blog, April 26, 2019, that was a retweet of something posted by "Roosevelt Media News (Listed)" on Twitter and whereby DJ mentions "Corey Goode's Blue Space Chickens... " with the attached article titled "Praying Medic Explains His Domestic Violence Arrest;" apparently (per my understanding of the video) Praying Medic is allegedly a 'spiritual' man yet he clearly lives in a fabricated reality and was put in jail while he alleged his wife made up a story better than his . . . even though she had witnesses and evidence that put him in jail . . . This explained the use of the name "Roosevelt" in the DV. . . and gives 3D data to the experience as to why certain elements were included in the experience.

https://twitter.com/darkjournalist/s...31693252530176

OR

did I foresee things before Corey got to the Waking 3D Life data? . . . you decide . . .
    Last edited by MagikZen; 1st May 2019 at 21:20. Reason: Add post quote this is replying to

31. Link to Post #2037
    Thanks

Allegedly Corey Goode was not following my Dream Vision journals (approximately 500 hand written Dream Visions shared by mistake and error) during 2017 and yet, his associate used my highly unique Energetic Portal Design artwork titled "Intuition" at Eclipse of Disclosure August 2017 as part of her presentation and titled the slide . . . "Modern Day Shamans." No remedy or attribution was given to me as the artist.

https://www.facebook.com/ari.stone.7...92543694136496

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRC3fLaA..._web_copy_link

Was Corey Goode aware of my shamanic abilities and knowingly encouraging me through "mimicking campaigns" for free sharing of my Dream Visions for content?

. . . you decide . . .

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

mountain_jim (2nd May 2019)

33. Link to Post #2038
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Jay Weidner Breaks His Silence on Corey Goode and talks about Bill Ryan

05/13/2019 By Stillness in the Storm

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019...n-corey-goode/

34. Link to Post #2039
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,411 times in 8,339 posts

Quote Posted by qbeac (here)
    Jay Weidner Breaks His Silence on Corey Goode and talks about Bill Ryan

05/13/2019 By Stillness in the Storm

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019...n-corey-goode/
    This looks like either Corey or that Stillness guy is just creating a 'heat decoy' for search engines.

It's nothing at all to do with Jay Weider breaking his silence on Corey. It's an old snippet of Jay from a conference where he was still under the hammer to be agressive and part of the scam.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th May 2019), Bill Ryan (14th May 2019), mountain_jim (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2019)

36. Link to Post #2040
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

In this BRIEF Video respected Ufologist RICHARD DOLAN precisely sums up the cult/fringe aspect of a very serious topic. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!

If you fill in the blanks, i.e. names of Goode and Wilcock, this would make a great Public Testimony for THE PUBLIC vs GOODE/WILCOCK

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (14th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th May 2019), Hervé (14th May 2019), ichingcarpenter (7th June 2019), Islander12 (14th May 2019), Kryztian (14th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), mountain_jim (14th May 2019), Nasu (25th May 2019), onevoice (14th May 2019), Praxis (15th May 2019), Retief (14th May 2019), spuddie (14th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 52 92 102 112 124 LastLast