+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 43 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul (2012-2013)

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Ron Paul Will Win In The End

They are all planning on civil war bursting out in the Unites States. And they have set their plans with all the concentration campos set up and in full operation from what I read. They will fill those camps with the 99% protestors and then if we are still here on this planet when it comes to real election times and they fraud all the election tabulations and claim their 'man' won but every election box turning out fraudlent election results, and they are already doing that, that is when the civil war here in the states will start. It will be over elections and the corrupt people who guard and count the votes lie and do very evil things with the tabulations, that is when civil disruptions will take over nation wide. The question is, will we still be here when those days roll around? Good to see you here Modwiz and Calz_Avaretard . Two sound minds of which I am always in alignment with. Just feels good to see your 'signatures' on this thread which shows what I am seeing everywhere. Ron Paul will win but they will cheat the tabulations and then we will be at war. That is if we have not all left this planet before that. And I think we could. Time is getting very short as I can feel it as I bounce around from one state into another. Emma (always crazy)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchanan561 For This Post:

Calz (26th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

If Ron Paul does get elected he will not change everything right away. He will put in place gradual changes so that the elderly and displaced people will not be left out in the cold. There are promises of lots of gold to be here to support all the people of the world , it the world stays here and has not evolved. We will have to wait and see but I know Ron Paul would not put in drastic changes right off. But he would get rid of the Federal Reserve. and their banks, and the income Tax which was illegal to begin with, and let the people be free. Only time will tell what awaits us, one thing I know, is that the people will go to war over elections. I think his son would jump in to help him run the country. I have been watching him and he seems to be like his father. That meaning honest as the day is long in comparison of all the other crooks in the congress and Senate and all the other politicians. all crooks. Emma

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchanan561 For This Post:

Calz (26th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #323
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    I dont know whats with you guys and Ron Paul, its a game, Hes one of them, he wouldn't be this far if he wasn't, and the same in the UK, your barking up the wrong tree/person. its all has to finish, him, his son, and check the father, all has to change, all new blood only.

regards
    roman
    I disagree Roman. Ron Paul is a true stateman. The elites do not have complete control. They have tremendous influence, but not complete control of everything and everyone. There are still men like Dr. Paul who work to better the country, not dismantle it. Look hard and you will find few contridictions regarding Dr. Paul. You find mountains of them with any other candidate.

And as others said, it's the principles and ideas he espouses that I embrace.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Calz (26th January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (26th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #324
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Ron Paul’s Secret Weapon: Blue Republicans..!

8. Link to Post #325
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ron Paul is a representative of the Republic for the United States. His purpose for running Republican is to get his voice heard and educate the people, which he has done very well ... if he ran Independent, they would have swept him under the carpet long ago.

The goal here is to get him elected and then dissolve the U.S. Corporation and restore the Republic which was hijacked by the Corporations a couple centuries ago. So even though, I'm positive that the Corporation knows this and will most likely not let Dr. Paul proceed past the primaries, his voice has been heard and we have the option to opt out of the U.S. Corporation, restore our individual sovereignty and join our energies with that of the restored Republic.

People do not understand the the "United States" as it stands right now is a CORPORATION, the President is the Executive of the U.S. Corporation and we, the "citizens of the U.S.", when we get a social security number are also corporations within the U.S. Corporation, recognized by the U.S. Corporation as an entity under which it rules, therefore can tax and enforce it's laws. If we simply "opt out" and no longer participate, the U.S. Corporation has no power over those who opt out (technically).

If you seriously desire freedom from the Corporation, you must educate yourself about the system to which you have subscribed your sovereignty without your complete knowledge. This information is (obviously) not taught in the schools !

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kirsten_in_LA For This Post:

Calz (26th January 2012), ceetee9 (26th January 2012), Jeffrey (26th January 2012), moontime (26th January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (26th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #326
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul’s Secret Weapon: Blue Republicans..!

I snorted when I saw that headline! Imagine why they are blue, lmao

11. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Kirsten_in_LA (here)
    Ron Paul is a representative of the Republic for the United States. His purpose for running Republican is to get his voice heard and educate the people, which he has done very well ... if he ran Independent, they would have swept him under the carpet long ago.

The goal here is to get him elected and then dissolve the U.S. Corporation and restore the Republic which was hijacked by the Corporations a couple centuries ago. So even though, I'm positive that the Corporation knows this and will most likely not let Dr. Paul proceed past the primaries, his voice has been heard and we have the option to opt out of the U.S. Corporation, restore our individual sovereignty and join our energies with that of the restored Republic.

People do not understand the the "United States" as it stands right now is a CORPORATION, the President is the Executive of the U.S. Corporation and we, the "citizens of the U.S.", when we get a social security number are also corporations within the U.S. Corporation, recognized by the U.S. Corporation as an entity under which it rules, therefore can tax and enforce it's laws. If we simply "opt out" and no longer participate, the U.S. Corporation has no power over those who opt out (technically).

If you seriously desire freedom from the Corporation, you must educate yourself about the system to which you have subscribed your sovereignty without your complete knowledge. This information is (obviously) not taught in the schools !
    Excellent post ... thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (26th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #328
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Kirsten_in_LA (here)

Yes, burn all the straw men! When you see your name in all capital letters, that is your strawman name and the name by which you contracted with the corporation to play by their rules. I love the scenarios that play out in courtrooms.

Judge: Sir, are you JOE M. BLOW?
    Joe: No sir, I am Joe, son of Bill and Mary from New York

Now the judge must proceed carefully, as the man knows his law.

We need to return to the common laws and not maritime laws. There should only be two laws. In common law there only basically only two principles, do as you say you'll do, and don't harm anyone else.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Calz (26th January 2012), STATIC (26th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #329
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Thanks Calz. Mr. Weidner is right on the money. Out of all the candidates, Ron Paul, is the only real choice we have. A vote for anyone else is a vote to continue the Corporatocracy. I suspect, however, that TPTB will never let Dr. Paul be President because he will do everything he can to teardown the cabal organizations that are destroying this country. Obviously, they'll do everything they can to ensure that doesn't happen. If TPTB let their controlled candidates and media henchmen marginalize him every chance they get--as they've clearly been doing, it becomes much less apparent as to why Dr. Paul was eliminated (and who's responsible), than if they were to kill him after he became President. I think even the most inept might get a clue about what's going on behind the scenes if they killed him--and they sure don't want more people waking up. After all, even they have only so many FEMA camps and resources to put down an uprising if Americans began to wake up en masse.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Calz (26th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul’s Secret Weapon: Blue Republicans..!

Maybe when the US crashes and burns, Ron Paul will be the leader of our new, and better system.... Just a thought....

18. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

Default Ron Paul on Iran

You go man!!!

19. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th February 2012), Alan (15th February 2012), alxz (16th February 2012), aranuk (15th February 2012), Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), Ecnal61 (15th February 2012), EnergyGardener (15th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (15th February 2012), G.Deluca (15th February 2012), GlassSteagallfan (15th February 2012), gooty64 (15th February 2012), Hummingbird (15th February 2012), Isthatso (15th February 2012), jackovesk (15th February 2012), Lisab (15th February 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012), moontime (16th February 2012), nimmer (15th February 2012), Operator (15th February 2012), percival tyro (15th February 2012), Sebastion (15th February 2012), seko (15th February 2012), SomaSmith (15th February 2012), Timreh (15th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

Default Re: Ron Paul on Iran

Like a lot of people i like Ron Paul,he seems like a nice/good guy,unfortunately from what iv seen in politics those sort of people rarely get into power, and even if they do once they try and implement REAL change...well you know the score,just look at Lincoln and J F K.The odds are heavily stacked against an honest man in the whitehouse.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), Calz (15th February 2012), Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), GlassSteagallfan (15th February 2012), Lisab (15th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Good post Calz...........Ron Paul summed the situation up, all he left out is its the zionists/neo cons agenda
    on behalfe of TPTB to start WW111, i expect he would like to say that, but knows he would be ridiculed
    and ostracized.....

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (15th February 2012), Ecnal61 (15th February 2012), GlassSteagallfan (15th February 2012), Lisab (15th February 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012), moontime (16th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #334
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Image if all politicians were like this...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Calz (15th February 2012), Ecnal61 (15th February 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012), moontime (16th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member Douglass's Avatar
    Thanks

Ron Paul 2012
    spread the message of freedom and truth. a bumper sticker or sign goes a a long way.

Prayers for the U.S. and the world.
    ~~ In wonderment I bow to the Cosmos ~~

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Douglass For This Post:

Calz (15th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #336
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Ecnal61 (here)
    Like a lot of people i like Ron Paul,he seems like a nice/good guy,unfortunately from what iv seen in politics those sort of people rarely get into power, and even if they do once they try and implement REAL change...well you know the score,just look at Lincoln and J F K.The odds are heavily stacked against an honest man in the whitehouse.
    So the political system has to change in USA simple. Yes simple? How? I don't know but didn't Dennis have some thread about it?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Calz (15th February 2012), Ecnal61 (15th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #337
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Quote Posted by Ecnal61 (here)
    So the political system has to change in USA simple. Yes simple? How? I don't know but didn't Dennis have some thread about it?

Stan
    Many threads of various flavors regarding Ron Paul.

For the time being the important thing is his message ... hearing truth and honesty instead of the normal slime most politicians spew on the trail. Remember O and all that nonsense he suggested??? Probably not.

Yes ... also true that if he were actually elected then the system itself would need to be changed. RP could not do it on his own. It would be a remarkably positive *opportunity* for some real change but the "white hats" in the military and alphabet agencies would have to be the ones to carry the load and bringing down the current "system".

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ecnal61 (15th February 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

Default More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count

More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

Steve Watson
    Infowars.com
    February 16, 2012

Yet more evidence of possible vote fraud has been uncovered in Maine, where several towns and counties did caucus but were omitted from the final state count for no identifiable reason.

As we previously reported, much to the ire of the Ron Paul campaign, Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – had its caucus delayed by a week due to a warning of snow that never materialized.

In addition, some other towns had scheduled their caucuses differently to the rest of the State and will vote in the days and weeks to come.

Despite these facts, and despite Mitt Romney’s lead being just 194 votes after 84 percent of the voting had taken place, GOP representatives in Maine and the mainstream media declared that Romney was the outright winner, much to the disbelief of many onlookers, especially Ron Paul supporters.

Now it has emerged that Romney’s “victory” in Maine is even more in doubt.

Local reporters in Maine have pounced on the revelations that the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Rachel Maddow expanded on the reports in a feature on MSNBC yesterday, pointing out that when one town in Waldo attempted to call in its results, State officials said they already had results from the town showing Romney had won, when in reality that wasn’t the case and in fact Ron Paul had won.

In Waterville, Maine, Ron Paul also registered a victory, however, Waterville’s results were also recorded as a “0″ on the final State Tally.

In addition, having said originally that their delayed votes would be added to the State total, Washington County is now being told by State party officials that its result will no longer count at all. This is most likely in anticipation of the fact that Ron Paul supporters could ensure that a huge turnout in the county would hand the Congressman the victory, forcing the Maine Republican Party to backtrack and change the result, as officials were forced to do in Iowa last month.

Watch Maddow’s report:

A local media report adds more context to the potential fraud that has occurred in Maine:

Waldo County Republicans have called for a censure of Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster for his handling of the caucuses.

The anomalies that have been reported have been dismissed as “clerical errors”, however, the picture is becoming clear. In key places where Ron Paul won in Maine, the votes were simply omitted and ignored by the Republican Party.

The Paul campaign has been vocal about its disappointment with the Maine caucuses. Yet Paul’s campaign staff and Paul himself have pointed out that caucuses are nothing more than a straw poll, and the real contest is in the behind the scenes delegate selection process, where they believe they have cleaned up.

However, it also seems that anomalies have occurred in the delegate selection process in Maine. Local press has reported that in Portland, votes involving the choice of delegates to the state GOP convention, somehow got messed up, prompting officials to declare the vote void.

Many Ron Paul supporters are now calling on the campaign to demand an official recount and an investigation into whether vote fraud has occurred.

http://www.infowars.com/maine-caucus...m-final-count/

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th February 2012), modwiz (16th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #339
    Thanks

Default Re: More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

Ron Paul Is Secretly Taking Over The GOP — And It's Driving People Insane

By now, it is clear that the Maine caucuses were a complete mess.

Evidence is mounting that Mitt Romney's 194-vote victory over Ron Paul was prematurely announced, if not totally wrong. Washington County canceled their caucus on Saturday on account of three inches of snow (hardly a blizzard by Maine standards), and other towns that scheduled their caucuses for this week have been left out of the vote count. Now, it looks like caucuses that did take place before Feb. 11 have also been left out of final tally.

As the full extent of the chaos unfolds, sources close to the Paul campaign tell Business Insider that it is looking increasingly like Romney's team might have a hand in denying Paul votes, noting that Romney has some admirably ruthless operatives on his side and a powerful incentive to avoid a fifth caucus loss this month.

According to the Paul campaign, the Maine Republican Party is severely under-reporting Paul's results — and Romney isn't getting the same treatment. For example, nearly all the towns in Waldo County — a Ron Paul stronghold – held their caucuses on Feb. 4, but the state GOP reported no results for those towns. In Waterville, a college town in Central Maine, results were reported but not included in the party vote count. Paul beat Romney 21-5 there, according to the Kennebec County GOP.

"It's too common," senior advisor Doug Wead told Business Insider. "If it was chaos, we would expect strong Romney counties to be unreported, and that's not what's happening."

The Maine Republican Party won't decide which votes it will count until the executive committee meets next month. But Wead points out that even if Mitt Romney holds on to his slim lead, it will be a Pyrrhic victory.

"He will have disenfranchised all of these people," Wead said. "It could be a costly victory — it is a mistake."

The (alleged) bias against Paul may also be the product of an organic opposition to the libertarian Congressman and his army of ardent fans. Paul volunteers tend to be young and relatively new to party politics, and their presence has many state GOP stalwarts feeling territorial.

"People feel threatened — they don't want to see a bunch of kids who may have voted for Barack Obama take over," Wead said. "They feel a sense of ownership over the party — but there has to be an accommodation."

But state party machinations are already starting to backfire. The Paul campaign believes it has won the majority of Maine's delegates — and the perceived election fraud has galvanized Paul supporters to demand their votes be counted in the state's straw poll 'beauty contest.'

Caucus chaos has also proved to be fertile ground for Paul's quiet takeover of the Republican Party. Since 2008, the campaign and Paul's Campaign for Liberty PAC have made a concerted effort to get Paul sympathists involved in the political process. Now, tumult in state party organizations has allowed these supporters to rise up the ranks.

"We like strong party leadership when it comes from us," Paul campaign chair Jesse Benton told Business Insider. "Our people work very hard to make sure that their voice is heard."

The fruits of this labor are evident in Iowa, where Paul's former state campaign co-chair A.J. Spiker was just elected as the new chairman of the Iowa Republican Party. Spiker replaces Matt Strawn, who stepped down over this year's Iowa caucus dustup. In Nevada, the state chair has also resigned over caucus disaster, and several Ron Paul supporters are well-positioned to step up to fill the void. These new leaders not only expand Paul's influence at the state level, but also help protect Paul and his hard-won delegates from state party machinations as the delegate-selection process moves to district and state conventions, and eventually the Republican National Convention this summer.

"We are always trying to bring people into the party," Benton said. "I think that is a very positive thing for Republicans. Ron is the person who can build the Republican base, bring new blood into the party. That's how you build the party."

In Maine, the caucus disaster has made the state GOP prime for a Ron Paul takeover. And that means that Paul's hard-won delegates will be protected as the delegate selection process

"We are taking over the party," Wead told BI. "That's the important thing — and that is what we are doing in Maine."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-p...#ixzz1ma9REzFo

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

modwiz (16th February 2012), spiritguide (16th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #340
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

It's only just begun.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (17th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 43 LastLast