+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What REALLY Happens in Quarantine!

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default What REALLY Happens in Quarantine!

Why Doesn’t The Media Talk About This?

►Special thanks to our friends at LONDON REAL for this amazing interview
    Subscribe to their channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/LondonRe...

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2020), Anka (3rd June 2020), avid (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), Franny (3rd June 2020), Gracy (3rd June 2020), Ioneo (3rd June 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd June 2020), pueblo (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (3rd June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Default Re: What REALLY Happens in Quarantine!

It’s true and sad but not necessarily bad thing if you can feel for the rest of people on this planet.

My piece of advice towards those who feel too bad in themselves to take this all in would be “grow up professionally”, use the time to catch up on education in areas you’ve missed. This planet is living organism with countless amount of species.

Whether they’re engineers or priests with tunnel vision of “one electrical universe” where everything better goes as they intended but their interest in “living things” in and around us is almost non existent, these people need better education and not “therapy”.
    Giving them “therapy” for their ignorance is another crime against humanity.

Beyond that, dealing with global quarantine is not better or worse than dealing with personal quarantine or one in family.
    Astronauts undergo quarantine before and after trips to Space, regularly. It does not turn them to oddballs.

People who are immunocompromised often spent half or most of their lives in isolation, it is not easy to deal with but everyone in those situations receive full explanation of pros and cons.

And yes return to Life (rather than “norm”) is possible and everyone wants to return to Life. People complaining they can’t have very often been neglected and socially isolated before this all started, so then it feels even more complicated.
    But it’s nowhere close to impossible.

What helps is don’t break your friendships and social contacts, check on your friends by phone or email, don’t “presume” they are either way, don’t push yourself forwards. Or just feel they are alive and send a prayer.

Fear mongering of how bad anything is does not really help. This being rather remarkable part of transitioning of human history towards its brighter future,
    one has to step back from being too involved everyday.

It’s a minute event compared to the future lying ahead of us. It’s not the final, not the end of the world.

There are just infinite more problems to solve also.

The young ones protesting now in America are the best example of how few weeks of quarantine can not break healthy mentality.
    They don’t care “not to gather” or “distance socially” if there is a reason.

Here in India people both stick to the rules much as necessary but want everything back to life soon as possible 😀 ( that’s of the young and middle generations of course).
    So they feel tense but know “we can endure this”.

It’s just not the worst we’ve ever faced, to put it that way.

Don’t forget to be happy on your own and rejoice and celebrate with whatever little is available.

If things did not go well before they likely won’t go well after and the reason is not Covid or quarantine, the reason is “us”.

🍀🍀🍀

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2020), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), Gracy (3rd June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Ioneo (4th June 2020), onevoice (3rd June 2020), pueblo (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (3rd June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    It’s true and sad but not necessarily bad thing if you can feel for the rest of people on this planet.

My piece of advice towards those who feel too bad in themselves to take this all in would be “grow up professionally”, use the time to catch up on education in areas you’ve missed. This planet is living organism with countless amount of species.

Whether they’re engineers or priests with tunnel vision of “one electrical universe” where everything better goes as they intended but their interest in “living things” in and around us is almost non existent, these people need better education and not “therapy”.

Beyond that, dealing with global quarantine is not better or worse than dealing with personal quarantine or one in family.
    Astronauts undergo quarantine before and after trips to Space, regularly. It does not turn them to oddballs.

People who are immunocompromised often spent half or most of their lives in isolation, it is not easy to deal with but everyone in those situations receive full explanation of pros and cons.

And yes return to Life (rather than “norm”) is possible and everyone wants to return to Life. People complaining they can’t have very often been neglected and socially isolated before this all started, so then it feels even more complicated.

What helps is don’t break your friendships and social contacts, check on your friends by phone or email, don’t “presume” they are either way, don’t push yourself forwards. Or just feel they are alive and send a prayer.

Fear mongering of how bad anything is does not really help. This being rather remarkable part of transitioning of human history towards its brighter future,

It’s a minute event compared to the future lying ahead of us. It’s not the final, not the end of the world.

The young ones protesting now in America are the best example of how few weeks of quarantine can not break healthy mentality.

Here in India people both stick to the rules much as necessary but want everything back to life soon as possible 😀 ( that’s of the young and middle generations of course).

Don’t forget to be happy on your own and rejoice and celebrate with whatever little is available.

If things did not go well before they likely won’t go well after and the reason is not Covid or quarantine, the reason is “us”.

🍀🍀🍀
    Daaaa

Not everyone can do, i can say i was healthy, normal and going to school

now im dying, heart issues, i tried going out for runs or walks, cops told me to go back inside, spend all day sitting or in bed, heart issues again

Felt bad and tried to go home, denied travel because pressure on the plane plus extreme long hours will kill me for sure, so they sai, even though i made the same trip on last December in the exact same condition im now

Im not home now and if i go to the street do something bad and get stopped by cops, im being deported LMFAO, so i cant go on my own, but if i get stopped doing something dumb, i do get to be sent home

It real? Time to break some windows and vandalize i guess? how dumb that can get?

Im being pushed to die, you dont understand

Never in life i was so depressed and sad, and lonely, and angry and ill, all this was nit happening 6 months ago
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd June 2020 at 09:04.
    Tired

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2020), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), Gracy (3rd June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Ioneo (4th June 2020), onevoice (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (3rd June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

To quote Sadhguru: "If you are miserable when you are alone, it just means that you are in a really bad company".

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2020), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), Gracy (3rd June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Ioneo (4th June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (3rd June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

🍀🍀🍀
    Daaaa

now im dying, heart issues, i tried going out for runs or walks, cops told me to go back inside, spend all day sitting or in bed, heart issues again

Felt bad and tried to go home, denied travel because pressure on the plane plus extreme long hours will kill me for sure, so they sai, even though i made the same trip on last December in the exact same condition im now

Im not home now and if i go to the street do something bad and get stopped by cops, im being deported LMFAO, so i cant go on my own, but if i get stopped doing something dumb, i do get to be sent home

It real? Time to break some windows and vandalize i guess? how dumb that can get?

Never in life i was so depressed and sad, and lonely, and angry and ill, all this was nit happening 6 months ago
    You are never alone --but I do understand Mashika.
    I like my own company but I do enjoy touching, people im fond of.
    Im naturally rebellious and I dont like being forced --as in lockdown.
    Im a recovering Alcoholic ( a life time job) and while I dont go to AA now I feel for newly recovering Alcoholics and addicts who depend on 12 step meetings.
    https://www.alcohol.org/alcoholics-anonymous/

So in an insane moment I started smoking again -- self harm it is.

It will end soon -- I know how to stop. I just say -- " I wont have one just now"
    No pressure, It works.

My thoughts are with you Mashika.
    With love
    Chris

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2020), avid (4th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2020), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2020), Gracy (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Mashika (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (3rd June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Mash’ka: I’m really sorry to hear that. Did I understand you well from your previous posts that you live in Mexico now ?
    No it can’t be easy to deal with wholy different mentality in the streets. Mexico is still a dreamland for me, such a beautiful country but thousands of Mexicans trying to run to the US every day, every year is somehow also telling.
    It’s not the safest place to be for young lady.

Are you then on the way to be back with your family for a while ?

If it’s too hot everything feels worse being closed in a “bubble”. I have some mild heart problems these days as well.
    Walking out and breathing helps me all life but since masks are compulsory in public places it turned things to bad cinema.

Don’t give up 🙏 try to figure out how long is the situation going to last, follow the local news release, keep in touch with parents.
    Call your embassy for help if everything else fails. You are still very young, there’s 99% chance you will get through in one piece.

I won’t even start discussing “my situation” since it’s very very complex and complicated by years of previous events, causes and consequences but I’m older than you are, don’t have family or home anymore,
    my life was kind of self fulfilled prophecy ..till I inevitably crossed human ways and bumped to the energy field I wasn’t meant to confront.

In my case I am kind of getting ready for “last rites” 😀

And when I laugh at it I’m happy because it’s not kind of sarcasm. I’ll be happy to go instead of ya. The thing is, I grew up in really good family even if most parenting was run by single mum, not an easy life, most time spent studying, later teaching.

Somehow things got out of hand few years ago through a deep cosmic resonance and encountering the friend I was possibly meant to be with in life but his circumstances turned tragically complicated, down in Uruguay and I was handled by other people who tried to offer me different fates.
    The low human energy field is almost killing me also: I can’t cope with it.

I’m in Himalayas, one of the most beautiful places on Earth. But don’t think I can survive on my own in nature or something like that. I’m not an animal.
    The risk I would be harassed and raped if I can’t avoid humans is still unfortunately also very high these days no matter where you go.

ET phones home 😷

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2020), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), Gracy (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Mashika (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

🍀🍀🍀
    Daaaa

You are never alone --but I do understand Mashika.
    I like my own company but I do enjoy touching, people im fond of.
    Im naturally rebellious and I dont like being forced --as in lockdown.
    Im a recovering Alcoholic ( a life time job) and while I dont go to AA now I feel for newly recovering Alcoholics and addicts who depend on 12 step meetings.
    https://www.alcohol.org/alcoholics-anonymous/

So in an insane moment I started smoking again -- self harm it is.

It will end soon -- I know how to stop. I just say -- " I wont have one just now"
    No pressure, It works.

My thoughts are with you Mashika.
    With love
    Chris
    Being totally honest, i don't even know what to say anymore

I can say the following but just like repeating parrot, because at this time i can't figure out anything anymore

- I'll possibly die soon anyways, the Coronavirus doesn't even matter to my current situation, my heart is just doing its own thing anyways, regardless, and i can't help it anymore
    - I have seen so many things in life way before i turned 16 that i think i was not meant to be here at all, but i can't go in detail into that because i would affect other people in my family. And that's ridicuouls but necessary
    - I have seen people die before, and it's such a messy thing, i have also gone through personal experiences that lead me to know what's "on the other side" LOL, and i know i'm not the only one in my family, there's a lot of that going on around this family. But also i can't talk about it, because of dumb social rules
    - I wish i could tell you all i know, and have a way to prove it to you, because you are well aware of what's going on but you need a way to 'see' it way beyond, and i can't do so it's very frustrating. I wish i could tell you some other things i know but it would look ridiculous from me, since i have like 5% of your experience in this world
    - I'm not afraid of diying, i was never, i once when i was 13, i got shot at, along with my grand father, we all dropped to the floor and could hear the shots hitting very close, it just sounds like a hooosh sound and then a small "pioooong" LOL, not sure if that makes sense, but it's like that small "ring" sound could be inside your head if the bullet when inside It makes you know you are not superhero even if you think you were, it was scary, but also daring, i became very violent because of it. In ways i can not tell here
    - All along while i'v been here, i was using a lot of auto correct and google.translate to make sure i was doing correct english as much as possible. But right now, i could not care less, i write with all i know on my own, no double checking at all because who cares!

I loved reading through your threads, i know i'm going to have to go away for some time as for me right now it is even very hard to read stuff on a screen, it makes me very dizzy and i can't even see the words after some time. I'm just not suitable to anything at all these days :D

Please don't smoke, or drink, what's the point of that? It's just some easy way to avoid stuff, you have some many great things to do in life, as you have proven here time and again, your knowledge is way beyond most people. please keep being around, there's very few people like you <3
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd June 2020 at 09:54.
    Tired

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Ioneo (4th June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (3rd June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Avoid overheating. If it means staying away from your computer during the day, you can still read and write at night.

Heart is very sensitive to high temperatures unless you were born in hot country.

Focus plainly on your survival. Don’t be a kid. Make sure you drink plenty of liquids, avoid salty and spicy foods, alcohol and smoking as much as possible.
    Wear hat and don’t spend time in the Sun. Go out early mornings or evenings for fresh air.

🐳

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Mashika (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (3rd June 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Avoid overheating. If it means staying away from your computer during the day, you can still read and write at night.

Heart is very sensitive to high temperatures unless you were born in hot country.

Focus plainly on your survival. Don’t be a kid. Make sure you drink plenty of liquids, avoid salty and spicy foods, alcohol and smoking as much as possible.
    Wear hat and don’t spend time in the Sun. Go out early mornings or evenings for fresh air.

🐳
    i guess that's the thing for me?

- Was born on the Ural mountains, plenty ice around
    - I work on a computer at least 10 hours a day, but i'm quitting my job this month, i can't do it anymore :/
    - I can't read much, my eyes are not willing so far, day or night doesn't matter. I have glasses but it's not just that, it came from before
    - I'm no kid, i have alwasy been treated such as one here, but i can tell you on my own country by my age people are already way into becoming parents in ways i could not. I'm just like tried to be the "American way" but now i see i lost a lot of time in life, maybe
    - Probably have the best medical attention i can get on this continent, but it can't save from reality, it can only extend life. You can't run away from some stuff
    - Can't go out, see my post about cops above, i am not allowed at all, only sun i get is through windows or going to the roof of my apartment

Just don't know what to say, ridiculous thing! i wish i was back in middle school, then i was playing basketball and sockker, and running track, i was happy

Probably this explains some stuff, or probably it doesn't LOL, it may cause even more confusion now, hard to say

By the way, as usual i was told to shut the f**k up no uncertain terms LMAO

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1317722
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd June 2020 at 10:38.
    Tired

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I just checked the news for Mexico and they say they are lifting the lockdown now, after 70 days.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...erica-52889111

So no matter how difficult it was for everyone you should be able to get out for walks with no cops stopping you now.

Yes overheat is serious problem and can cause long lasting damage to the heart muscle. You won’t be able to work, play and perform as you were used to in your childhood, will be always more tired than Mexicans, confused and unnerved for no reason at all.
    Unless you are ready to spend something like 6 or 7 years in that particular climate - the full acclimation cycle while every cell in your body and its metabolism thoroughly adapt to new biorhythm.

“Feel like dying” to “dying” is long way to go really but I know what you mean and that’s why I asked if you are planning to return to your family in the North ?

I understand you don’t need our advice here. You’ve got me little concerned by what you wrote but from my own experience i also know that decisions and advices made on public forums never work, just for the fact of being public.

In either case, don’t die 🙏😀🙏

Oh and don’t worry about your linguistic difficulties , they are minimal.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), Mashika (3rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I just checked the news for Mexico and they say they are lifting the lockdown now, after 70 days.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...erica-52889111

So no matter how difficult it was for everyone you should be able to get out for walks with no cops stopping you now.

Yes overheat is serious problem and can cause long lasting damage to the heart muscle. You won’t be able to work, play and perform as you were used to in your childhood, will be always more tired than Mexicans, confused and unnerved for no reason at all.
    Unless you are ready to spend something like 6 or 7 years in that particular climate - the full acclimation cycle while every cell in your body and its metabolism thoroughly adapt to new biorhythm.

“Feel like dying” to “dying” is long way to go really but I know what you mean and that’s why I asked if you are planning to return to your family in the North ?

I understand you don’t need our advice here. You’ve got me little concerned by what you wrote but from my own experience i also know that decisions and advices made on public forums never work, just for the fact of being public.

In either case, don’t die 🙏😀🙏

Oh and don’t worry about your linguistic difficulties , they are minimal.
    <3

Thanks

I am going home as soon as i can, i had a "ticket" reserved for me, so to speak, if ever needed it, but turns out due to some stupidity in international relationships i can't use it, so i'm trapped here badly

I do feel terrible bad if i don't have the AC, i did post something about it before but right now can't find that post LOL, it's just what it is i guess?

Very grateful for your advice. I don't complain, i love you guys care for me very much <3

Sometimes im just very tired and wish for things to stop, and get angry and frustrated lots and lots, like now, but i apreciate your thoughts much more that my wish to just let things to and let my body die already

Oh i can die in body, will figure out whats next in soul, thats something different, not afraid at all
    Tired

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,091 times in 21,065 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Mashika (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

So sorry to hear of your poor health, Mashika.

I also live on death watch now. My life is ending as I have known it. It probably won't last the rest of the year, I hate to admit. But it has made me very grateful for what I did have, and for now still do. I carved out a very nice life just as I always wanted to live it here and for 17 years I have been, for the most part unwittingly happy. Only now, as it comes to an end do I finally realize how good I had it. I never had the money even my peers enjoy, but I had the exact life I wanted - just because it was not with money it seemed sad, uneventful, and meaningless.

Since no one I know takes me seriously and so no one ever comes here from my world to read what I write, I can say here for the first time that my cat will not live through its operation. And when that happens my wife will die of a broken heart. She is already very weak and cannot get the care she needs because of the horrendous state of our health care system. She has been crying for our cat for over three weeks now, and I mean crying to the exclusion of everything else!

And when she goes I truly will have nothing left to live for.

But, I will continue. Because I have a job to do. I wish I could run myself down like my wife but I respect myself too much for that. It would not be right.

The world is at a crossroads, I just did not think it would affect me and mine.

I was wrong.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 3rd June 2020 at 14:48.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2020), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Mashika (4th June 2020), Philippe (3rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

I also live on death watch now. My life is ending as I have known it. It probably won't last the rest of the year, I hate to admit. But it has made me very grateful for what I did have, and for now still do. I carved out a very nice life just as I always wanted to live it here and for 17 years I have been, for the most part unwittingly happy. Only now, as it comes to an end do I finally realize how good I had it. I never had the money even my peers enjoy, but I had the exact life I wanted - just because it was not with money it seemed sad, uneventful, and meaningless.

Since no one I know takes me seriously and so no one ever comes here from my world to read what I write, I can say here for the first time that my cat will not live through its operation. And when that happens my wife will die of a broken heart. She is already very weak and cannot get the care she needs because of the horrendous state of our health care system. She has been crying for our cat for over three weeks now, and I mean crying to the exclusion of everything else!

But, I will continue. Because I have a job to do. I wish I could run myself down like my wife but I respect myself too much for that. It would not be right.

I was wrong.

I’m sorry to hear that Ernie 🙏🌟🙏 The ending is no ending at all, it really is just another passage ..

I just recalled the times when and before my mum passed away,5 years ago recently and realised how peaceful and beautiful she was from within,
    unlike for the rest of her life being very busy person always active, thinking too much, talking all the time, she was hell of a work to mend spiritually for being too intellectual from scratch but after a life long illness and lots of spiritual work she’s done and others did , she found that intangible touch with her higher self and Heavens.
    Physical body has to go someday no matter what we do, it can take another two or three years but what’s most important is finding peace of the soul and helping that soul find Peace.

Setting them free is also, very important. Even if we miss them every Soul longs for Freedom after fulfilling their task and mission for all of us, in this world.

So do you, so does everyone down here. I know, talking of Freedom itself sounds like heresy or luxury for most people these days

but the very pure nature of our Spirits is free nature. It can’t be bought or bound, it can’t be restrained or enslaved, not for ever.

We all may once meet each other in “that space”, free of human boundaries

Please let us know how it’s going ..

💧🖐
    Last edited by Agape; 3rd June 2020 at 15:47.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (4th June 2020), Mashika (4th June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was wrong.
    My heart is with you Ernie
    At times like this Avalon is here for all of us.
    We may never meet but you are a kindred spirit.
    With love Chris

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2020), Eva2 (3rd June 2020), Harmony (4th June 2020), Mashika (4th June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Luckily, or not, I haven't the luxury of falling apart. My wife and my cat need me.

But I feel the stress building, I cannot avoid that. And I will start acting out just to release my pent up frustration. I stay up just to have time to myself when they are sleeping, to decompress.

I will be alright, though. Emotions are my bag, baby! It is this crazy life in this crazy world I can't get straight.

Just wanted to share so that others can appreciate that they are not alone.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (4th June 2020), Mashika (4th June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those here who experience suffering. Exactly one year ago I was dying - my daughter and husband were told to make preparations. I did cross over, briefly, and then chose to return for a while longer. The vibration on this planet is now VERY dense. This is not an easy place to be!

There is confusion, pain and darkness, but also a chance to expand and clarify our most sacred inner self. I feel the need for prayer, which I find helpful. We can name Source/God/Creator Energy in any way and pray. There are guides and Enlightened ones - Jesus, Krishna, Buddha as well as personal Spirit guides who will help you and give you courage and strength. Know you are not alone. When you transition into the next place there is light and love to heal all your wounds. Peace.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2020), Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), EFO (4th June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (4th June 2020), Mashika (4th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Luckily, or not, I haven't the luxury of falling apart. My wife and my cat need me.

But I feel the stress building, I cannot avoid that. And I will start acting out just to release my pent up frustration. I stay up just to have time to myself when they are sleeping, to decompress.

I will be alright, though. Emotions are my bag, baby! It is this crazy life in this crazy world I can't get straight.

Just wanted to share so that others can appreciate that they are not alone.

Thank you so much for sharing 🙏

What helps for sure even for a short time are safe outings, worthy experiences and bringing some other person- a friend in who can help to reduce stress levels.

Many carers, especially within families end up running more exhausted than the patient himself. Sometimes ill with couple of “less important” ailments that are neglected because they “can’t compare”.
    It’s definitely very important to get some sentient time for yourself and even go to doctors, for yourself if necessary to address issues.
    Although the most vulnerable person being taken care of don’t enjoy people around from out of family or “new people” and demand all attention and care from the one they’re fixated on, it’s a hard task and too much responsibility.

Doctors usually know about it and how this works and they can appreciate the amount of energy and care needed in critical and chronic patients.
    When “prolonging life” artificially last ages the moment comes we realize we are not the Providence to decide about “life or not”.
    We may do our best, so do medical units, sometimes we know better how to carry on for a while but as Mashika said it’s upon nature

Some seasons- depending on each person- are predictably the most difficult to go through with complications worsening, hot summers with heat waves or the paralysis of freezing winters and it’s good to see little bit ahead and arrange hospitalisation if things turn too difficult at home.

Thanks for being with us and not falling apart

Blessings 🙏🌟🙏

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (4th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th June 2020), greybeard (4th June 2020), Harmony (4th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

One thing of quarantine, it was and is still the most important to me to protect my local community and all its dwellers spiritually. I’ve been in my meditation retreat since last year that simply rolled on to lockdown.

We had no cases here locally and very few cases compared to world counts in the whole state of Himachal Pradesh. But more importantly, there were no fist fights or drunk parties around the valley. No killings and few if any accidents.

Due to the amount of tourism in past 20 years, alcoholism and violence were on increase so were other forms of promiscuity.

From traditional Hindu and Buddhist perspective, internal purity is even more important than external purity though both go hand in hand.

Easy as it sounds I’ve suffered plenty of energy disturbance due to the events of past years, trying to defend my personal bubble from remote intrusions.

The way people intentionally misunderstood and misused my energy field on that long trip twice around the world made me ill.

It’s still quite difficult to explain to some of those “body thetans” ( sorry Bill would probably correct my terminology) that I don’t want any of them in my energy field and coming close they are risking their heads chopped off 😀

I almost hurt myself on couple occasions for those people, guess what? It did not stop them from trying.

It’s bad because I’m continuously loosing blood pressure by contact with their energy. They are like vampires. It’s one of the omens of current human civilisation, losing respect, culture, controls. Turning to simple human predators.

Anything is good to those people to rise their libido and simple emotions. That’s when I strictly stopped taking or sending any photos of this person as well.

The cat of human sexual force is out of the bag and I don’t expect anything g good of it.

It’s sick not healthy force hunting after the female force naturally choosing the most vulnerable. It’s the true meaning of the “virus” going after us, the lowest form of predatory behaviour. Ask them to stop it please.

I need to get away from any of it far as possible.

🙏🌟🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 4th June 2020 at 19:08.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (5th June 2020), greybeard (4th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

To the vampiric nature of the predators among us: it is their immature way of getting the energy they need, but don't know how to go about getting it without violating another's personal space.

My wife is like that, she did not learn how to get energy and sometimes (often, if I were to admit it) I allow her to feed off me. I can take it for a while. The only problem is she doesn't know when to stop. To put it in context, if I am with advanced souls who understand energy work, I will often feel a shaking, a vibration, that shakes my whole body as we begin resonating in harmony. That does not happen with my wife, it takes concerted effort to willingly let her feed. My wife has issues going right back to infancy - the hardest type to ever overcome...

She's come a long way thanks to my help. She is my greatest achievement after my daughter. I love her with every fiber of my being!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Sarah Rainsong (5th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread