+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yep, Another Coronavirus Thread (Pep Talk)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,527 times in 5,711 posts

Default Yep, Another Coronavirus Thread (Pep Talk)

This guy is a total psycho. But he's a total psycho in the best of ways.

Wes Watson is a youtuber who did 10 years in California's gladiator style prisons and not only lived to tell the tale, but completely turned his life around. This is his take on current events.

Wes may be an acquired taste. Pulls no punches. Lots of profanity. Very intense. But highly inspirational, and behind all the tattoos and muscles and language, a spiritual giant.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Constance (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Earth Angel (19th March 2020), Elainie (19th March 2020), Ioneo (19th March 2020), Ivanhoe (19th March 2020), Kryztian (19th March 2020), Mari (19th March 2020), muxfolder (22nd March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Default Re: Yep, Another Coronavirus Thread (Pep Talk)

"The body only knows tension. Growth only comes from pain."

Physical giant, yup. Spiritual giant. Not that I can see. Tough guy. Oh, yeah.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Le Chat (20th March 2020), Mike (19th March 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), Soda (26th March 2020), Valerie Villars (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    "The body only knows tension. Growth only comes from pain."

Physical giant, yup. Spiritual giant. Not that I can see. Tough guy. Oh, yeah.

If you spend 10 years in some of the most brutal prisons on the planet, including long stretches of isolation in the SHU, and emerge with a mission to dedicate your life to others in a positive way, how can you be anything but a spiritual giant?

It goes way beyond toughness. There are plenty of tough guys in prison. Plenty get out, and plenty go right back in.

I'd encourage you to check out some of his other videos. He's not always so intense. It's really important to know his whole story for context.

The body and the mind grow in response to stressors. That's what he's saying there. That's the value of pain and suffering.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Mari (19th March 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (20th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Dude, I hate to say it, but you're caught up in that whole pain is gain trip. I appreciate your intentions but take a look. You think you have to go through the wringer to grow and expand. That's such a narrow frame to look through. But you won't listen, I can already hear your response.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Le Chat (20th March 2020), Mike (19th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Dude, I hate to say it, but you're caught up in that whole pain is gain trip. I appreciate your intentions but take a look. You think you have to go through the wringer to grow and expand. That's such a narrow frame to look through. But you won't listen, I can already hear your response.

It goes way beyond "pain is gain"

You've already reduced 2 very complex things in this thread to very reductionist, silly ideas so you can passive aggressively slag them.

I think you're caught up in your laissz-faire attitude so you can remain smug and lazy in you're judgements. I wouldnt want to be in a fox hole with you. You're soft.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

You've already reduced 2 very complex things in this thread to very reductionist, silly ideas so you can passive aggressively slag them.

I think you're caught up in your laissz-faire attitude so you can remain smug and lazy in you're judgements. I wouldnt want to be in a fox hole with you. You're soft.

And you are a not-so-subtle bully Mike, since we're being totally honest. The way you create parody threads around someone else's thread? You know what that does? It makes people feel like they can't take a risk with expresssing something because this guy is going to s**t on what they say with a "funny" thread mirroring it with mockery. Those people stop posting and those threads die.

I'm not the only one that sees this. You're a funny guy, Mike. But not everything is funny. And stay a little open to people. You're studying the shadow concept, right? Humility helps in a foxhole sometimes too, my friend.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Mike (19th March 2020), Soda (26th March 2020), wondering (19th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

And you are a not-so-subtle bully Mike, since we're being totally honest. The way you create parody threads around someone else's thread? You know what that does? It makes people feel like they can't take a risk with expresssing something because this guy is going to s**t on what they say with a "funny" thread mirroring it with mockery. Those people stop posting and those threads die.

I'm not the only one that sees this. You're a funny guy, Mike. But not everything is funny. And stay a little open to people. You're studying the shadow concept, right? Humility helps in a foxhole sometimes too, my friend.

look, it felt to me like you were kind of ridiculing my thread here. and i felt a little condescended to. if i overreacted, sorry. truly.

but, ya know, some threads probably deserve to be ridiculed a little, or parodied. that guy who said he was immortal spent the entire day spamming the forum with posts suggesting he was in the know about a whole bunch of esoteric stuff - dropping carrot dangling hints but then never following thru - and once he got everyone's attention he started a thread claiming to be immortal...and then proceeded to offer up the same old vague, cliched stuff every other person who makes such claims does, devoid of any kind of science, evidence, or falsifiability. man aren't you tired of that stuff?

i am willing to hear just about anyone out, but i feel like we have a collective responsibility to squash nonsense when we see it. those types of things take hold quick in the alt media community, and if they gain even a little momentum they can spread like wildfire. moving forward i feel it's our duty to be hyper vigilant against that.

so i parodied the thread. that was my response to it. it wasn't cruel or vindictive or an attempt to bully anyone. it was nothing more than a humorous protest.

the person making the claim has a responsibility too. it's not good enough to make it and then sit back and offer pages of cryptic, pithy stuff that does nothing but lead us all 'round in circles. that can be fun sometimes, but it's not very useful.

no hard feelings

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Le Chat (20th March 2020), onawah (19th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Mike, I see what you're saying about the possible spam, etc., but you have done it a few times. You have a point but you're also a moderator (edit: used to be) and perhaps it should be handled differently. Whether someone thinks they're immortal or the Christ reincarnated, if they're posting at Avalon and it's not overtly malicious, then either ignore them or engage them inside their thread directly. I just hate to think someone is hesitating to post a thread in fear of being ridiculed. Maybe they're coming here for guidance -- or even to be disabused of a false notion. I think you follow me.

I appreciate your searching mind and your spirit. I wish you the best. Be in peace my friend
    Last edited by Caliban; 19th March 2020 at 21:32.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Mike (19th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Mike, I see what you're saying about the possible spam, etc., but you have done it a few times. You have a point but you're also a moderator (edit: used to be) and perhaps it should be handled differently. Whether someone thinks they're immortal or the Christ reincarnated, if they're posting at Avalon and it's not overtly malicious, then either ignore them or engage them inside their thread directly. I just hate to think someone is hesitating to post a thread in fear of being ridiculed. Maybe they're coming here for guidance -- or even to be disabused of a false notion. I think you follow me.

I appreciate your searching mind and your spirit. I wish you the best. Be in peace my friend

i hear ya. point taken

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Le Chat (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

I appreciate Mike's style a lot, and probably would have quit Avalon by now if he hadn't been providing the comic relief that he has.
    And he's quite politically correct enough for me.
    I don't find him passive/aggressive, but rather, healing in his approach, since I believe, quite literally, that "laughter is the best medicine".
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Constance (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Kryztian (25th March 2020), Le Chat (20th March 2020), Mike (20th March 2020), mountain_jim (20th March 2020), Valerie Villars (20th March 2020), wondering (20th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,228 times in 912 posts

ditto onawah, I’m sure Mike doesn’t need anyone to defend him, however, I find myself laughing out loud at some of his posts, and he has a wonderful ability to poke fun at himself. while I certainly haven’t read all his posts, I find him very well informed and complex in his assessments. no belittling that I’ve noticed. Who knows why we are sometimes taken aback by another’s input. All opinions probably strike a chord with someone.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Mike (20th March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020), Soda (26th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

thanks Nat and Wondering

Wes, cont...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (31st March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WITCH HUNT: THE STORM IS UPON US!
    I got a perverse sort of pleasure reading this review, though I really couldn't get past one minute of the video, not being a Q fan.
    I can't really explain why it is still making me burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter ( I just spit crumbs all over my monitor screen), and I don't want to get into an argument about Q or any of that.
    But I think people who enjoy Mike's sense of humor might enjoy this too...in a perverse sort of way... (It's just so CLASSIC!...)

3/21/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/wit...rm-is-upon-us/
    "I just got off the phone with my friend, who’s a retired Marines Special Forces Lieutenant who was just briefed for over an hour by a 3-Star General. What he was told sounds like reports I’ve been seeing on social media that I’ve discounted. I know the following sounds starry-eyed and trite, even. For his part, he told the General that he’d believe it when he saw it – but here goes:

The coronavirus was a Globalist ploy that failed and has been hijacked by the Trump Administration to be used as cover to keep people inside and to prevent collateral damage during a military op of mass arrests. Some targets are very violent and they will fight back. For your safety, it’s best to stay inside.

The operation is live. Arrests are happening in Southern California now. It’s being overseen by NAVSPEC. They will arrest 160,000 people in 90 days, including members of the mainstream media and Barry Soetoro.

They’re starting now by taking down Antifa, MS-13, the mafia, drug gangs and other mercenaries hired by Soros and used by the Dems/Deep State.

These mercenaries were going to conduct mass riots and mayhem after the election but this is being stopped. There will soon be Martial Law, maybe as soon as this Monday.

Thousands have been arrested in Italy already.

The situation is “fluid” but it’s more or less like this:

You may have noticed that during Trump’s daily coronavirus updates, that starting around the 14th or the 15th, the Presidential Seal was removed from the podium. That seal represents the US Corporation, of which Trump was elected the President and for which he was drafted as a corporate raider to take it over and to restore the Republic. Trump will not be President after January 2021. Or most probably not.

There will be a financial reset – the end of the dollar/petrodollar.

The the assets of criminal banksters, Rothschilds, The Committee, etc. who’ve been stealing from us for decades are being seized. We will be repaid. The IRS and the Fed will be abolished and after all of this shakes out, we will only pay consumption taxes of between 7%-15%.

Everyone will be financially better off when all is said and done.

We will be informed of a lot of things that have been kept secret; medical breakthroughs, suppressed information about alternative energy and the truth about extraterrestrial life.

Everyone will be given a credit card to buy a free energy device and we will never have to pay the electric company again.

I know this all sounds like the NESARA emails I used to get and that it’s even more fantastical than the “hopium” we’ve been hearing from QAnon and on the X22 Report and other YouTube channels but I swear, this what someone I’ve known for 5 years, a retired SpecOps Marine just told me.

Today’s video by Where We Go 1 We Go All gives many details that indicate that this is, indeed The Storm."

(PS Watched the youtube, and it wasn't Q stuff all the way through, but a good expose of Satanism, pedophilia, etc. and more, which I respect, and won't make you laugh at all.
    Though the review still might --all respect to Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge, who I like...
    Dark Journalist was also saying neither Trump nor Biden will be the next POTUS, but no explanation. Anyone know what that's about? Thanks.
    PSS Possibly Terrence J. O'Shaughnessy. See notes here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342758)
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd March 2020 at 21:27.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If muscle and intensity were all that's needed to fight this "pandemic", this guy would be a winner, that's for sure!

thanks Nat and Wondering

Wes, cont...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mH31NMO1-cw
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mike (22nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

hey Mike, I see your beauty, and when I reach across the galaxy I will miss your company.... you are so good. I see your goodness I wish you were my son...everything about you I appreciate ... I see your goodness... in another life, I will see you kid....your my boy

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Constance (31st March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), Strat (22nd March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (31st March 2020), IChingUChing (25th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

I really love this guy! Thanks for bringing him to my attention. I've been doing my best "The sun is shining!!!" Wes impression for days now. So has my wife! She even forwarded one of the vids to her sister who needs to hear it right now. - perfect for her. Thanks Mike

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Mike (25th March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Iching, I hear ya man LOL. Wes makes me laugh all the time. He's one of the most unintentionally funny dudes. I'm doing a Wes voice all the time, usually when I'm getting lazy or self pitying. The other day I couldn't get the butter i normally get, and i caught myself pouting about it, and i heard Wes in my ear..."..you're gonna sell out your character for f#cking butter? F#ck you you little bitch!"

Pam, lots of love to you!

Last edited by Mike; 27th March 2020 at 18:23.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Constance (31st March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

This guy is a total psycho. But he's a total psycho in the best of ways.

Wes Watson is a youtuber who did 10 years in California's gladiator style prisons and not only lived to tell the tale, but completely turned his life around. This is his take on current events.

Wes may be an acquired taste. Pulls no punches. Lots of profanity. Very intense. But highly inspirational, and behind all the tattoos and muscles and language, a spiritual giant.

What a legend, thanks for introducing this guy Mike.

Hilarious and spot on in equal measures.

He really appeals to my Glaswegian sensibilities, and I can already hear his voice taking hold in my head.

F*CK yeah.
    Last edited by Ben; 29th March 2020 at 23:02.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Mike (29th March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

I'm reminded that during my teenage years, into my twenties, I spent a fair amount of time around nut jobs like this dude. Always funny, intelligent, resourceful, big hearted. And unpredictably dangerous.

I always said to myself that I was grateful they were 'our' nut jobs.

Wes feels like one of 'our' nut jobs and would be great if he was on Avalon. If he can write that is.

I imagine that wouldn't be an issue though, as he'd only need to shout the words at his computer, and it would have them posted in a nano second.
    Last edited by Ben; 29th March 2020 at 23:14.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Mike (29th March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast