Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dead doctors don't lie: Dr. Wallach

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Dead doctors don't lie: Dr. Wallach

Hello everybody,
    I just saw this video which I found very interesting regarding nutrition and effect of minerals in the body and I wanted to share it with all of you.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th December 2012), aranuk (26th December 2012), Beren (26th December 2012), Carmen (26th December 2012), Chilli (26th December 2012), Cjay (26th December 2012), conk (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (26th December 2012), gaiagirl (26th December 2012), genevieve (26th December 2012), Magnus (26th December 2012), Nasu (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (26th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th December 2012), Trail (26th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Default Re: Dead doctors don't lie: Dr. Wallach

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Hello everybody,
    I just saw this video which I found very interesting regarding nutrition and effect of minerals in the body and I wanted to share it with all of you.
    Dr. Wallach is great!

Here's another thread on him, from almost a year ago: Why do couch potatoes live longer than athletes? Dr Joel Wallach
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), cloud9 (26th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), genevieve (26th December 2012), Kindling (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (26th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I have listened to him before however BEWARE of his products!!! I just read through the ingredients of some of his products and they include fructose and sucralose. Not all of his products do however.

If you are unaware, sucralose is a VERY dangerous artificial sweetener! Make sure you are careful about selecting his products if you are sensitive to sucralose. Here's a link to the side effects of sucralose (very poisonous stuff!): http://www.3fatchicks.com/11-sucralose-side-effects/
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th December 2012 at 10:36.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th December 2012), cloud9 (26th December 2012), conk (27th December 2012), Curt (26th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Eram (26th December 2012), Kindling (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (26th December 2012), StephenW11UK (26th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

I personally use the products from this Site, and get them shipped to me over here in England. Now I will say this. They have had one sudden effect on me that is very noticeable. They cured my sensitive teeth, that I have had for years. This happened shortly after I started taking them. A week or so. I use the Tangy Tangerine and the EFA Soft cells. This is the 90 essential mineral package. It really did make a difference to me. Having sensitive teeth is not really a result of brushing them. And all these special toothpastes like Sensodyne which asks you to brush 3-4 times a day made no difference. It was a straight out mineral deficiency, just like Dr Wallach talks about on his site.

I would definitely recommend people who have specific health problems like Alzheimer's or Arthritis to check out his products.

See this on Alzheimer's: https://youtube.com/v/3XGqfXS6Cwg...uds&autoplay=1

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), cloud9 (26th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), Gardener (26th December 2012), genevieve (26th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I just finished the video and considered purchasing Dr. Wallach's vitamin product(s). I came across this link called, "A Critical Look at Youngevity and Dr. Joel Wallach - EXPOSED".

Also, I hadn't made the connection until after listening to this video that last year I purchased Dr. Wallach's product called, "Tangy Tangerine". I used it once and tossed it out. The flavor was a combination of Tang and Metamucil, and extremely sweet.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), cloud9 (26th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), Kindling (27th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I have listened to him before however BEWARE of his products!!! I just read through the ingredients of some of his products and they include fructose and sucralose. Not all of his products do however.

If you are unaware, sucralose is a VERY dangerous artificial sweetener! Make sure you are careful about selecting his products if you are sensitive to sucralose. Here's a link to the side effects of sucralose (very poisonous stuff!): http://www.3fatchicks.com/11-sucralose-side-effects/
    That's what it was! I just posted this and saw your post: Also, I hadn't made the connection until after listening to this video that last year I purchased Dr. Wallach's product called, "Tangy Tangerine". I used it once and tossed it out. The flavor was a combination of Tang and Metamucil, and extremely sweet.

I had ding, ding, ding moment that even before the taste there was a sweetener listed which I wasn't familiar with and planned to research. But didn't bother because I tossed the product out.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th December 2012 at 16:54.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

cloud9 (26th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Good catch, Dawn. Thanks. For one example, a Google search for "osteocal sucralose" will demonstrate that sucralose is one of the "Other ingredients" in Osteocal, a Doctor Joel Wallach branded supplement.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), cloud9 (26th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I'm happy to see some comments as I don't have the time to answer to bump the thread nor I have computer availability during my day. After seeing the video I honestly didn't think of buying the products but I thought his information about metals deficiency was important.
    Usually people think about vitamins and products like MMS, Goji, etc. Honestly I never thought about copper or selenium but I'll do some research about them, however I'd like to know if somebody hear has tried or had any kind of results and how they get their minerals.
    Thanks a lot for sharing information, I really appreciate it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Hello everybody,
    Dr. Wallach is great!

Here's another thread on him, from almost a year ago: Why do couch potatoes live longer than athletes? Dr Joel Wallach
    I have quit taking his products, did a very short run on them with no noticable effects (which is perhaps a bad way to evaluate these types of products? ) 3 months was enough for me.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), cloud9 (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), Mulder (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I'm happy to see some comments as I don't have the time to answer to bump the thread nor I have computer availability during my day. After seeing the video I honestly didn't think of buying the products but I thought his information about metals deficiency was important.
    Usually people think about vitamins and products like MMS, Goji, etc. Honestly I never thought about copper or selenium but I'll do some research about them, however I'd like to know if somebody hear has tried or had any kind of results and how they get their minerals.
    Hi cloud9,

Thank you for posting this. I was introduced to Dr. Wallach around 20 years ago when I was given a cassette called 'Dead Doctors dont lie' from my mother. It sure woke me up about what we really need to be healthy. He started a lot of people thinking about minerals for our health and curing illnesses. I used his products then ,the colloidal mineral liquid without flavorings. Then about 15 years ago I discovered Concentrace Minerals and have been putting drops in my juices and foods ever since.
    http://www.traceminerals.com/trace-m...ionic-minerals

I also have been adding coral mineral power to my smoothies in the morning the past couple of years because it adds more bio-available calcium/minerals.
    http://www.coralminerals.4urs.com/

I am a firm believer in adding these minerals to our depleted food.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), cloud9 (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), Kendall (27th December 2012), Kindling (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

One of the best things you can do is eat organic veggies fertilizedwith rich compost and azomite minerals. http://www.wheatgrasskits.com/azomite.htm?gclid=CJ-78Kq-ubQCFSPhQgod4i4A-A

Copper for vessel integrity and to maintain hair colorhttp://www.iherb.com/Eidon-Mineral-Supplements-Copper-19-oz-563-ml/25988

Silica for hair and nails and bone matrix
    http://www.iherb.com/Flora-Vegetal-Silica-180-Capsules/3062

or:

http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-JarroSil-Activated-Silicon-Liquid-1-oz-30-ml/14682

Bone Building:
    http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Bone-Up-Vegetarian-Vegan-Formula-120-Easy-Solv-Tablets/170

Potassium Iodide (lugols iodine) prevents cancer, promotesdetox of mercury and halogens, eliminates fibroids, feeds brain, ovaries,prostate
    http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Potassium-Plus-Iodine-180-Tablets/767

or my preference here:
    http://www.herbhealers.com/store/lugol-s-iodine-15-1-fl-oz-29-5-ml.html

Trace Minerals www.Reachforlife.com
    http://reachforlife.com/categories/minerals/trc-minerals-liquid.html

Zinc Lozenges
    http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-Zinc-Lozenges-75-Lozenges/4883

Ocean minerals I purchased for my garden but now take orally.I bought a gallon but they now have 8oz bottles exactly for this reasonalthough they don’t tell you that:
    http://ag-usa.net/g_OT_Purchase.htm

Selenium 200mcg required
    http://www.iherb.com/Solgar-Selenium-200-mcg-250-Tablets/10984

a coupon for you if you shop at iherb: http://www.healthsalon.org/a-coupon-for-you/
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 27th December 2012 at 02:04.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Caren (27th December 2012), cloud9 (27th December 2012), conk (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), Heart-2-Heart (27th December 2012), Kindling (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Here are some good mineral products that I use. I dont take them all the time, generally due to the cost, but I cycle on and off of them.
    Do you per-chance have experience with Swanson Vitamins ?

Based on what I can evaluate best (their website software, not their vitamins) they're excellent. However the nutritional content of computer screen pixels is rather slim.

But if you had experience with both iHerb and Swanson, and preferred iHerb for their product quality, then I'd like to know.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Caren (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I used swanson a long time ago. I like Iherb because of prices and the name brands that I can sometimes track the quality of. I also like Drs. Best products. I know swanson has good prices too

Why did I leave Swansons? I didn't like their bottle... how's that for discrimination on a product! but they have changed their bottle a few years ago

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

cloud9 (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

It is so wonderful to see so many contributions on this thread. I love the Avalon community when we are supportive like this!!!

I wanted to add some information about essential fatty acids. In know that Dr. Wallach recommends a blend of flax seed and borage oil to obtain essential fatty acids. Please be aware that flax seed oil effects the body like extra estrogen. This is NOT a good thing. In men (especially older men) it can lead to erectile dysfunction and weight gain. In women it can lead to loss of libido and weight gain. And... extra estrogen is associated with cancer. Buyer beware.

In order to get your essential fatty acids here are some ideas:

-Buy fish oil, though it is expensive to get the good oil harvested in cold waters

-If you have added kefir culture to your diet then it will break down your food as it passes through your digestive system and provide you with essential fatty acids, B vitamins, and CoQ10 + other beneficial nutrition

-Grass fed beef or buffalo has the exact perfect balance of omega6 and omega3 fatty acids just as wild salmon does... so you can add some to your diet. Feedlot fattened animals do NOT have this balance.

-And I have read that if you eat fish raw, then the toxins in the flesh (which we have all been warned about) pass right through your body and are easily eliminated.... this is not true if you cook your fish.

At our house we never eat flax seed oil!

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), Caren (27th December 2012), cloud9 (27th December 2012), Cognitive Dissident (22nd February 2014), D-Day (27th December 2012), Flash (27th December 2012), Kindling (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I use two kinds of salt, which have natural trace mineral and elements: Himalayan sea salt and sea salt. The brand names are “365 Seal Salt: High Quality Mediterranean Sea Salt” & “HimalaSalt: Primordial Himalanyn Sea Salt”. Both are sold at Whole Foods.

I add liquid minerals to my distilled water. The product is called, “Eidon Ionic Minerals Multiple Mineral Concentrate”. This is one of the sites that Paul passed along on liquid minerals and Himalayan salt: Swansonvitamins.com

As for metals: When I remember, I toss in a gold coin when I cook brown rice, and add a silver coin to my distilled water rather than the liquid minerals.

Some factoids:

"Gold"

“In China, peasants still cook their rice with a gold coin in order to help replenish gold in their bodies.”

“...Gold vapor lasers seek out and destroy cancerous cells without harming their healthy neighbors or give new life to patients with once inoperable heart conditions and tumors. One experimental new gold compound blocks virus replication in infected cells and is being tested for the treatment of AIDS...”

"A Brief History Of The Health Support Uses Of Gold"

“Colloidal Gold has a balancing and harmonizing effect on all levels of body, mind, and spirit. It is used to improve mental attitude and emotional states.It has been reported to promote a feeling of increased energy, will power, mental focus and libido.

According to many studies, colloidal gold increases mental acuity and the ability to concentrate. Colloidal gold is thought to strengthen mental function by increasing the conductivity between nerve endings in the body and on the surface of the brain.
    Gold is an all-natural mineral that is non-toxic and exhibits no interactions with other drugs, and is easily tolerated by the body.”

UPDATE:

"Sea Vegetation"

I eat a diverse selection of sea vegetables. This site references copper and iron.

“Sea vegetables contain essential nutrients, minerals and trace elements.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th December 2012 at 04:03.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), cloud9 (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), Kendall (27th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hemp oil is the best solution.

If you take iodine supplementation the minescule amount of estrogenic factors in flax will not bother you. Use whole flax seed as it is hard to overdose as too much causes too loose of a stool. As always do not use the same supplement day after day. Have choices and rotate them. This will avoid lots of problems, known and unknown.

Canned sardines anyone?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

cloud9 (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

hmm.... I do have some colloidal gold but never use it.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

cloud9 (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

This is a very prescient thread at this time, as I am researching and getting ready to purchase the Dr. Schuessler cell salts, as indicated here:

http://www.doctoryourself.com/cell_salts.html

They correspond to this chart:

http://www.interfarfacing.com/12homeopBioSalts.htm

And the pdf. which Santos Bonacci calls one of the top books of all time is here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=CMf...page&q&f=false

I thought I'd put this out there for those who are choosing to add minerals to their daily protocol. I'm still early in my research and my decision on where to buy the cell salts, so if anyone is ahead of me in this study, I'm all ears.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 27th December 2012 at 04:00.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

cloud9 (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Dawn (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012), TargeT (27th December 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Some of the cell salts are available by Hyland pharmacy, an old homoepathic pharmacy with good reputation on the www.iherb.com website.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

cloud9 (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), gripreaper (31st December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wallach has been taken to court many times and has won every case, if he was full of bull the fda would of chewed him up and spit him out. I take his multivitamins and will continue to do so as long as they are available. I trust the products, if he has sucrulose in a product and it was harmful as some believe the fda would jump all over him, they have not, why is that?

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kendall For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th December 2012), cloud9 (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (27th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast