Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2010

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Is Obama a clone?

Interesting! Well, while looking for more information on this subject, I came across this website with some very interesting information...at least to me it's quite interesting!

Hopefully this link doesn't take this thread too far off topic! I apologize if it does!!

http://freemantv.whynotnews.eu/tag/akhenaten/

But from searching and looking at the then and now pictures, there is a very big resemblance
    and worth more researching which is what I have been doing when I came across this link I am sharing. Seems too good to not share.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Next we will have the Army cloned and we can go right into the clone wars sorry, I couldn't resist. Where is my light saber?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    This is mischief of the highest order and utter nonsense. Don't waste your time with these wonderments. The key now is to rally and support your family and friends with good informtion regarding good spiritual practice and survival skills. Don't waste psychic energy fighting things that aren't there and set to distract us. I like 'Freeman' but he does have his 'games'.

Love

K
    Wholly agree. I think even Freeman would file this under "creative play." Fun but irrelevant information. Your comment on the "key" also seems spot on to me. Great post.

4. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    If Obama is a clone then...

He HAS to be a clone of G.W. Bush, because it's all the same policies, just a different face.

Fred
    No, Bush on Steroids. He makes Bush seem like a spendthrift.

5. Link to Post #185
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    If Obama is a clone then...

He HAS to be a clone of G.W. Bush, because it's all the same policies, just a different face.

Fred
    If that's the case we're all in big doggy do, although I have much more respect for doggy do.

6. Link to Post #186
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    ... and is Obama the only clone who wandered around in the White House ...

Whoops...
    If the is cloned , where does his soul come from...is he the same person in reality...just a thought
    regards blue

7. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

It matters not if they are clones or not, what matters is their policies are still the same and moving ahead thank you very much . K626 is spot on ,don't waste you energy on such items keep focused on what does matter .I like Freeman myself because he's such a good orator and seem to be able to predict some future events .

8. Link to Post #188
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    It matters not if they are clones or not, what matters is their policies are still the same and moving ahead thank you very much . K626 is spot on ,don't waste you energy on such items keep focused on what does matter .I like Freeman myself because he's such a good orator and seem to be able to predict some future events .
    of course it matters how long has this been going on , decades, thousands of years etc......there is a lot data to get through...if they are cloned where did their souls come from?
    regards
    blue

9. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Yea you can clone a body but not the soul
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

10. Link to Post #190
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Yea you can clone a body but not the soul
    Hello Swanny,
    therefore where does their souls come from?
    regards blue

11. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Hi Blue
    The same place we came from I guess..

It does look very much to me that they are cloning bodies though. Doesn't matter what soul goes in to Obamas body as they will control it anyway
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

12. Link to Post #192
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Hi Blue
    The same place we came from I guess..

It does look very much to me that they are cloning bodies though. Doesn't matter what soul goes in to Obamas body as they will control it anyway
    hi Swanny
    It would matter a lot if the soul was negative....and how long has this cloning been going on for?...can we find cloned people in past history?
    lol
    blue

13. Link to Post #193
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm with Swanny and Blue...yes he would be under his "makers" control and does he have a soul, if so where does it come from? Is it inherently good or bad?

I just stumbled upon Freemans "Obama is a clone" theory last week and admittedly it's had me pondering the possibility, as well as the ramifications. Not only does Freeman show the familial resemblance, but allegedly the Secret Service's nickname's for the Obama family play into it as well.

There are also interesting allegations that Obama's designed his the stage for his acceptance speech after the Temple of Zues, along with several other strange occurrance's that escape my memory at the moment...

Makes ya go....hmmmm?

14. Link to Post #194
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys

This idea isn't that far fetched... cloning to keep a lineage of traditional worldleaders going or to have someone in control that does what you and your agenda wants.

I think a lot of people don't take this serious because it's just too scary and occult.
    That doesn't mean it can't be done.

In different masonry factions a lot of strange rituals are performed in secret at the same time as the presidential inauguration for example.

To resurrect the soul of ancestral godlike beings, like osiris or who-ever they worship.

So there's your answer to how he can have a soul in a cloned body.
    By occult rituals who summon an ancient overlord soul in a cloned body.

BUT, maybe you don't even need a soulless soul for that. Watch the movie Immortals where the ancient Egyptian halfgod just occasionnally takes control over Nikolai whose soulcontrol then gets disabled/freezed.

Personally I don't know what to think, the masonry and secret society factions are tightly locked in the upper regions. I don't know exaclty what's going on there, why and how.
    I don't think Obama is a clone, but I don't know.
    One thing I've learned these years is that nothing is impossible but be very careful with what you believe
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

15. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Default Re: What in God's good name is Obama doing.

got this in an email today... it doesnt address the oil spill, but does show the mindset that Obama has...

--------------------------------------------

THIS GUY IS YOUR "COMMANDER IN CHIEF"

Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

Please pass this on to every one including every vet and their families whom you know. How in the world did a person with this mindset become our leader?

REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT... "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice?"

If he thinks he will ever get another vote from an Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard service member or veteran of a military service he ought to think it over. If you or a family member is or has served their country please pass this to them.

Please pass this to everyone.
    I'm guessing that other than the 20-25 percent hardcore liberals in the US most will agree that this is just another example why this is the worst president in American history. Remind everyone over and over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king.

---------------

I think your are right, cloud9... the problem is that it would take a substantial crowd to boycott something and make a 'show of force', and if the majority of people (who are asleep and controlled) dont see a need for 'getting mighty' where does that leave the random few (that will be rounded up and dealt with)?

I don't know what it would take to make people wake up to the absolute absurdity of Obama's agenda, but I think we are fast approaching that time, so just maintain patience and peace; and be prepared for anything...

I think the reason why most people wont stand up, is because they are NOT awake, they are NOT prepared for the consequenses - they DONT have any means or methods of generating a way to survive if that consequense is a 'cutoff' of income, rent, food, etc.

16. Link to Post #196
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama to be given the right to shut down the internet with 'kill switch' Read mo

17. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down obama to let 2 million die in financial reform fraud (impeachment)?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cJ4Y90EqYco

obama is looking more and more like the illuminati puppet that he is. throwing 2 million americans into the dustbin(genocide), whilst at the same time allowing the banks to exponentially increase their derivative trading and following his bp masters bidding in the GOM. His appointment of general betrayus no doubt planned, is perfect now for obama to be ousted by a military coop in the united states.(obama will pretend to the people he didnt see it coming). Even hoagland isnt blinded by this man anymore, the writting is on the wall ofr all to see now. Actions speak louder than words and obama's actions speak!
    Last edited by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH; 1st July 2010 at 13:58.

18. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: obama to let 2 million die in financial reform fraud (impeachment)?

I couldn't agree with you more Merkabah! I watch Soretoro with amazement sometimes on what a profound actor he is. Have you ever noticed all the multiple personalities and inflections of speech depending on the crowd he is addressing? It is really troublesome for me to watch as there are still folks out there falling for his rhetoric.

My wake up call regarding Barry was in watching his speech in Germany with the hoards of people that showed up (purportedly they were giving away free beer). In any event I was snowed by Barry too up until the point when he mentioned he is a "citizen of the world". On the surface that is a cool concept, but I took his inference as being a "citizen of the world", to mean something more sinister. I remember when I heard that speech I was covered with chills and I had a complete transformation in my perceptions of him. I knew in that moment he was working for the dark side.

19. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: What in God's good name is Obama doing.

I don't think Obama even said that stuff quoted in the email. Gotta love gullible people who pass along stupid, questionable chain emails and then bow their heads in belief.

What I want to know is, what do people expect to gain by trashing one man? People didn't gain much from trashing the president before him. Let's forget about the president and focus on what people can do to steer this country.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" - John F. Kennedy

20. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Cool Disclosure Project gives Obama until summer 2010 to disclose extraterrestrial life

VIDEO:
    Disclosure Project gives Obama until summer 2010 to disclose extraterrestrial life or they are going to do it with another country. Steven Greer says a G8 country is onboard.

Free Press International.com

"Keep dreaming Steven, it'll never happen on Obama's watch"
    Last edited by Grizzom; 4th July 2010 at 01:30.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast