+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bots on Facebook - Complete Internet Takeover - Where's The Deep Web?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Bots on Facebook - Complete Internet Takeover - Where's The Deep Web?

This is just a theory based on my experiences and the many articles, documentaries, and critical thought I've linked together like synchronicity to "see the big picture".

Not everyone on Facebook in spiritual / anti-Illuminati groups is a fed, but the large majority of people are still influenced by them. Facebook is too large of a social network for them to not be able to take over. It's obviously a big mind control operation.

There are so many beautiful souls I've met on Facebook and I want to bring them all with me. I feel like the deep web is an HQ for conspiracy people trying to make a change. I don't think protesting is going to do much. We need to communicate effectively, start preparing for disasters, and we must completely break out of the life of enslavement.

That's what they don't want us to do. And I've noticed on Facebook many of the conditioned people, or lots of people I've debunked to be bots/social engineers/feds and they immediately blocked me after. From the sketchy people I've met so far, from the beginning I sense they're not as awake as me or others I've met, not by what they say, but how they put their words together, it doesn't seem spiritual, intuitive, or organized at all. And they will put their fight on that it's safe to live in cities, that we aren't supposed to let fear overcome us meaning they don't want us to fear martial law, WW3, fema camps, or any important things because it's all just "fear mongering" when in reality there are scary things happening, and even lots of the mass population knows, but they are too docile to be scared about it because they simply don't care, they think everything will just work out perfectly. Nobody expected/prevent the Nazi germany take over or WW2. people think their lives will just be easy forever. Living in the city makes us vulnerable and docile to our governments. I think off grid is the only solution to this.

I hope there are very intellectual people in these forums that I can link up with. We gotta start talking on secure chats like Tox or something similar...we need VPNS and need to surf the deep web so we can establish communication/network websites there. We need to conduct operations to extract all partially awake people from all Facebook groups and other websites and we will work together to find the truth together. In a world full of lies, dilemmas, different perspectives, mixed belief-systems, and distorted truth, it's impossible to say you are fully awake and thus our journey should merely be to unite with as many like-minded people so we can expand our selves, our power, and our influence together, as an efficient team.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TheInBetween For This Post:

betoobig (10th September 2015), binemaya (11th September 2015), bluestflame (11th May 2016), DeDukshyn (10th September 2015), enfoldedblue (11th September 2015), Mike Gorman (12th September 2015), naste.de.lumina (10th September 2015), Nasu (10th September 2015), raregem (10th September 2015), RedSun88 (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), vano915 (10th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (10th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Bots on Facebook - Complete Internet Takeover - Where's The Deep Web?

I think that's what PA is doing and why you are here...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

betoobig (10th September 2015), bluestflame (11th May 2016), Constance (10th September 2015), DeDukshyn (10th September 2015), Elisheva (11th September 2015), Mike Gorman (12th September 2015), naste.de.lumina (10th September 2015), Nasu (10th September 2015), raregem (10th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Bots on Facebook - Complete Internet Takeover - Where's The Deep Web?

Invisocial.com is a perfect way to connect secretly in a world of secrets. It was created by a very close friend.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    Invisocial.com is a perfect way to connect secretly in a world of secrets. It was created by a very close friend.
    The website is horrible (and somewhat broken, at least in my browser). It needs some professional touches on the marketing end. No "about", or article on who he is, why he did it. etc? It might be a good product, I don't know never tried it, but it looks less professional than something I might be interested in. It doesn't need to be fancy, it just needs to function effectively (speaking of the website - not the product).

Good marketing can 100% make the difference between a flop and a success. (you can pass my comments on to your friend, I feel I am qualified to make those statements - not just as a "user" but also a producer of marketing content).

All that criticism aside, I'll bookmark it to check back later ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Jayren (10th September 2015), raregem (10th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), Snoweagle (12th September 2015), TheInBetween (12th September 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheInBetween (here)
    This is just a theory based on my experiences and the many articles, documentaries, and critical thought I've linked together like synchronicity to "see the big picture".

Not everyone on Facebook in spiritual / anti-Illuminati groups is a fed, but the large majority of people are still influenced by them. Facebook is too large of a social network for them to not be able to take over. It's obviously a big mind control operation.

There are so many beautiful souls I've met on Facebook and I want to bring them all with me. I feel like the deep web is an HQ for conspiracy people trying to make a change. I don't think protesting is going to do much. We need to communicate effectively, start preparing for disasters, and we must completely break out of the life of enslavement.

That's what they don't want us to do. And I've noticed on Facebook many of the conditioned people, or lots of people I've debunked to be bots/social engineers/feds and they immediately blocked me after. From the sketchy people I've met so far, from the beginning I sense they're not as awake as me or others I've met, not by what they say, but how they put their words together, it doesn't seem spiritual, intuitive, or organized at all. And they will put their fight on that it's safe to live in cities, that we aren't supposed to let fear overcome us meaning they don't want us to fear martial law, WW3, fema camps, or any important things because it's all just "fear mongering" when in reality there are scary things happening, and even lots of the mass population knows, but they are too docile to be scared about it because they simply don't care, they think everything will just work out perfectly. Nobody expected/prevent the Nazi germany take over or WW2. people think their lives will just be easy forever. Living in the city makes us vulnerable and docile to our governments. I think off grid is the only solution to this.

I hope there are very intellectual people in these forums that I can link up with. We gotta start talking on secure chats like Tox or something similar...we need VPNS and need to surf the deep web so we can establish communication/network websites there. We need to conduct operations to extract all partially awake people from all Facebook groups and other websites and we will work together to find the truth together. In a world full of lies, dilemmas, different perspectives, mixed belief-systems, and distorted truth, it's impossible to say you are fully awake and thus our journey should merely be to unite with as many like-minded people so we can expand our selves, our power, and our influence together, as an efficient team.
    Avalon does have "groups" -- look into those a little - might have some of what you are looking for.

Welcome to Avalon!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Shannon (11th September 2015), Snoweagle (12th September 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    The website is horrible (and somewhat broken, at least in my browser). It needs some professional touches on the marketing end. No "about", or article on who he is, why he did it. etc? It might be a good product, I don't know never tried it, but it looks less professional than something I might be interested in. It doesn't need to be fancy, it just needs to function effectively (speaking of the website - not the product).

Good marketing can 100% make the difference between a flop and a success. (you can pass my comments on to your friend, I feel I am qualified to make those statements - not just as a "user" but also a producer of marketing content).

I just got done looking at an old thread in which I saw you have commented on, one of my old threads. The science of the Neutrino. So you do know who cryptoguru is. He is the creator of the site. Originally $100,000 was put into this site but it became a fail because he did not have a target audience to bring his site to life. So therefore it remains in its amateur state. It has alot of potential I agree but still isn't set up for anything to fancy. Just for private conversation, and businesses.

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just got done looking at an old thread in which I saw you have commented on, one of my old threads. The science of the Neutrino. So you do know who cryptoguru is. He is the creator of the site. Originally $100,000 was put into this site but it became a fail because he did not have a target audience to bring his site to life. So therefore it remains in its amateur state. It has alot of potential I agree but still isn't set up for anything to fancy. Just for private conversation, and businesses.
    I recall a Cryptoguru; a member here I believe? Or ex-member at least? Obviously he's a programmer

I hope that was $100,000 for the entire project resources and not just the opening website? If it was, he got ripped off or something, I'm afraid to say. If it was for the project resources of the whole thing, that sounds much more reasonable, and since I don't have the product, I can't judge it's value. One thing for sure though, even while Google and FB seem to be working reasonable well for business platforms, people more and more want real privacy for their more personal interactions, so there is definitely a market there for things like this, and nothing too fancy. First place I'd start is fix up the opening website - that is the face to the world and so is a critical point. He just needs to get it marketed right - there is demographic for such a thing.

Do you use it? If so could you do a little review on it? Not sure if this thread is 100% the place for that .. but it might be, given the OP topic
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th September 2015 at 23:02.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I recall a Cryptoguru; a member here I believe? Or ex-member at least? Obviously he's a programmer

I hope that was $100,000 for the entire project resources and not just the opening website? If it was, he got ripped off or something, I'm afraid to say. If it was for the project resources of the whole thing, that sounds much more reasonable, and since I don't have the product, I can't judge it's value. One thing for sure though, even while Google and FB seem to be working reasonable well for business platforms, people more and more want real privacy for their more personal interactions, so there is definitely a market there for things like this, and nothing too fancy. First place I'd start is fix up the opening website - that is the face to the world and so is a critical point. He just needs to get it marketed right - there is demographic for such a thing.

Do you use it? If so could you do a little review on it? Not sure if this thread is 100% the place for that .. but it might be, given the OP topic
    It's definitely not that mobile friendly, it needs a better structure for it to stand on and needs more coding embedded into it to make it look more like it actually works. But he coined the idea perfectly, the site works exactly like how it is supposed to. There is even a demo at the very bottom showing you how to operate it. And yes he is an exmember.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I think this is an inescapable issue. Like ants at a picnic, they're everywhere ... they have the means to access any alternative hotspots. Also we are not infallible and can easily make mistakes in either direction when trying to label someone based solely on their written contribution to the web. Just writing this I am sure someone somewhere will be labelling me an agent. I personally think that rather than try to identify shills and try to establish 100% shill free zones (impossible) ... the best solution is just continue to look within and speak our truth regardless of what is being said around us. I thought this excerpt from one of my recent articles is very relevant to this discussion

Quote In order to achieve the position this group holds, they have become masters of manipulation. Using smoke and mirrors they shape our reality and keep us distracted from what is occurring at the deeper levels. Now this is where it gets particularly interesting. This group has known that there is a risk of humanity waking up and, needing to remain one step ahead, have prepared for it. They haven’t just colonized the mainstream, they have embedded themselves deep within the fringes as well. Knowing that some would eventually see through the mainstream façade they created beacons that would attract, monitor and redirect those who strayed from the flock. Personalities, websites, and forums designed to obscure the truth were established and covertly promoted. The common factor of these manufactured sources of information is that while they appear to counter the mainstream through exposing sinister aspects of the powers that be, or by promoting love and light, or external saviors, they tend to subtly encourage some form of separation (us vs. them) and or victim mentality.

The effect of having these aspects embedded in the alternative arena is that it creates a climate of suspicion and discord that stifles the group’s ability to move forward as a united front. As a member of some truth seeking forums I regularly witnessed accusations being made, either publically or privately, suggesting prolific members or activists were ‘agents’ or sources of dis-info.

Because it can be so tricky to distinguish the truth from the disinfo within alternative communities it is not uncommon for seekers to ultimately grow frustrated and disillusioned, and withdraw from the scene, thus making the scheme successful. However while the truth ‘out there’ is indeed murky and people can debate until they are blue in the face as to whether Russell Brand is a mind controlled shill, or an awakened revolutionary hero for the masses, there is one source of truth that is incorruptible. That source is within our hearts. When we learn to tune into the sanctuaries of our hearts we will likely discover that it doesn’t really matter who is an agent or not because real change comes from altering frequency, and the most important keys for this are contained within. When we learn to recognize and listen to the whispering of our hearts we discover a wisdom that guides us towards our true divine nature and our individual uniqueness, the source of our real power. As our focus shifts from the external drama to our own internal navigation system we can cease searching for the truth in our world and instead become the truth in our world.
    link to whole article

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), ulli (11th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah I agree, this does seem like a pretty awesome forum and I haven't met enough people here yet but from what i've seen you guys seem pretty awake. I'm disappointed there aren't many posts in the off grid thing though, I think that should be our main plan. I think we can take over the food/medical industry with massive amounts of organic foods, clean water, and natural medicine that we can produce in mass if we realize that this earth is ours and nobody can stop us from being self-sufficient off the land. In fact, it's completely legal to build in the Amazon rainforest if as long as nobody has claimed the territory you build in, and there are lots of places in the Amazon that haven't been claimed. This is same for some other places around the world too.

I'm kinda paranoid honestly lol, but I want to build a bunker on a tropical island because if the elite are doing that, then we're going to do that too because this corruption in the world happened today for a reason, because greedy human beings took advantage of resources, the natives couldn't compete, they went nearly extinct. Now it's time for us to use a combination of modern and ancient knowledge to "compete" with the elite and ensure our survival in this long-lasting war on humanity... I don't know who exactly is against the elite in this world, but I know there is definitely very powerful governments/oppositions of the Illuminati and the secret societies that control the west. We can ally with them :D. We must think big, and become our own superpower.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheInBetween For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

My response to the above post is that it is through the connected, group action of the Masonic Lodges under a vast number of names, but with a concerted action and purpose, acting as a huge think tank and controller of the mass of governments and business people of the world that world wars, etc., are planned and executed from the top of this pyramid of evil. I have read that the founding fathers of America, including, and especially, George Washington were members of a Lodge.

It was with a shock that I learned from the lips of the Spiritual Leader of the Lakota Indian Nation of North Dakota the true history of European contact with the Indians, starting with the time of Columbus who was a conquering mass murderer. The big shock was that George Washington, according to the Chief, ordered the extermination of sixty million Indians and buffalo, their food source. If these people could exterminate humans and animals then, can we assume that their intention is not the same with 600 concentration camps, a vast number of trains with chains and guillotines aboard and even now Jade Helm marching across the nation among quiet, innocent people, ignorant of their evil intentions, ripe for extermination and their near fate? It appears to me that people were herded off the farms into the cities as mass slave labor, away from the means to sustain themselves except under the military-industrial complex and its plans. When they manufactured the means for the secret government to spread into space where they are said to have large mining, manufacturing slave combines on many planets, they then decided to destroy the economy of America and bring it down to the level of a tenth rate country. The scattering of Moslems throughout the West may be a deliberate Trojan Horse, as their mind set is to kill all Christians and institute Sharia Law. The mass of fleeing people are said to consist of young men between 17 and 47, prime soldier material.

Have you seen the videos of children being brainwashed in the Moslem schools headed by Clerics. I think we need to do something about the Clerics and their system of mental enslavement. They fill empty heads with nothing but hatred and dogma and send them out to kill. If they do this to their own flesh and blood, what do you think they plan for us? As soon as they settle in a country outside their own, they set up their own schools and do not encourage mixing lifestyles with their hosts.

On You-tube.com look for the Spiritual Leader of the Lakota Nation. You will be enlightened by their history. He also has ideas about Government from the bottom up. I add that the people must be armed from the bottom up like the citizens of Switzerland in an organized fashion. The Military of America belongs to the Corporations and not to the people; and it appears that they are coming for the people.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th September 2015), Snoweagle (12th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

You are absolutely spot on the mark - too often the web efforts of alternative thinkers and activists are patently second-rate. It does not require money to do a good job, using free tools such as WordPress (.org) you can build very functional and neat web platforms, it speaks of shoddy-ness and a slovenly attitude to things when you see clunky and messy web productions. Makes a big difference.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)

You are absolutely spot on the mark - too often the web efforts of alternative thinkers and activists are patently second-rate. It does not require money to do a good job, using free tools such as WordPress (.org) you can build very functional and neat web platforms, it speaks of shoddy-ness and a slovenly attitude to things when you see clunky and messy web productions. Makes a big difference.
    I can't say whether the final product is good or not, as I haven't tried to use it. What I see are often extremely well intentioned and alternative projects end up down the tubes because the marketing aspect is far too weak or doesn't exist. Right off the bat I could see that the opening pages for this was harming the potential for serious inquiry into the actual product (again, which might be really good, no opinion yet). I've been giving this all some thought. I could make some suggestions, and I am thinking of gathering them for Jayren to communicate to Cryptoguru to improve initial reception ... but I really do want to try the product or at least read an honest review, so I can align me feedback with more than just the opening page ...

at the back of my heart I want to help this effort - at least in the areas I know I can lend good advice to ...

... still thinking on it ...

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Nice post.
    This is a good theory and experience. I like it.

+ Reply to Thread