+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cry of Gaia

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Default Re: The Cry of Gaia

Quote If we dedicate 10 minutes a day to holding these people in our collective light, it can make a huge shift for them and us. After the 10 minutes, let us focus on the compassion and love of the millions of lightworkers and lightwarriors around the planet, our brethren, so that our collective power increases -- making each one of us more able to accomplish our collective work.
    Thank you, Bill and Inelia, for giving us guidance on what we can do to help. Your story is very inspiring, and your guide and Inelia's are very much appreciated.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

It was an awesome post Bill. It was from your hearts reaching my heart. In the cries she hears, she must hear mine among them too. Things have to change.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 19th June 2011 at 03:21.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Holly Lindin (20th June 2011), ktlight (19th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

I'm glad that Inelia was able to bring you into alignment with Gaia so you were able to connect with her greatness, and her current torment. This bodes well for the challenge that our current round of tomorrows will bring.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Carmen (21st June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Bill thank you very much fot this post, and thanks to God that is sending people like Inelia to teach us such things, I am so very glad you found her, and I think this is going to be a friendship for life.
    God bless you both.

Nani

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nani For This Post:

Carmen (21st June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Karma Ngedom (24th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Beautiful, thank you.
    And thanks for giving me the name (broken spectre) of that amazing phenomenon I was once privileged to witness on the summit of North hill in Great Malvern.

When I first visited the Amazon rainforest, the strongest feeling (among many) I had was that there is absolutely no way humanity will destroy either the rainforests or Mother Earth, we will either destroy ourselves or be destroyed. Right now I don't hold out a great deal of hope, but I'm willing to do my best, and spend time each day on focussing intent on tipping the balance.

Philip

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), jp11 (19th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), MMA_Fan (19th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Telepathic Intuitive's Avatar
    Thanks

Many thanks... For many tears...

Allow the flow to flow and trust your heart to know.

Thank you Bill and Inelia
    "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses!" ~Unknown

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Telepathic Intuitive For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Limor Wolf (20th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill & Inelia,
    Your words rang true to me and brought tears to my eyes and soul. We all get side tracked with all the info on various Forums and websites out there, opening various windows on our computers and exploring more and more data. You have put me back on track, I've adjusted focus. 10 mins a day of positive affirmation to all sentient beings is a small sacrifice.

Peace

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DudeAbides For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Trust your heart, not your eyes in this dark night. I am reminded of a captain sailing in a storm who ties himself to the wheel as the wind and water beat upon him, he stays the course through the storm because he is the captain of his ship. We are all captains of our path our ship is our life here. No matter the wind or rain, cries of woe from those who have not readied themselves, never turn away. We shall finish this voyage and I firmly believe find ourselves in a new day, a new world that is wholly more balanced and peaceful and eventually we will no longer speak of the storm.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thank you Bil for a wonderful post, and Inelia for reminding me of the time on my way to work several years ago. There was a full log truck next to me at the red light. I looked at the logs and the sadness I felt for them was very deep within me. They understood how I felt, yet they also understood their fate.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hholder For This Post:

777 (26th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Limor Wolf (20th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill and Inelia for the tremendous work and compassion. I've been a lightworker now for just over a year and WOW things are not as they once were. I've always had interesting things occur to me, but now that I am able to realize that I can feel the energies of trees, plants, animals and people, i am beginning to feel differently about everything. The two trees in front of my house have an amazing energy and calm me. Some people also have amazingly wonderful energies (rare it seems). Then there are those people who look absolutely normal, and then I 'feel' their energy - and i can't move away fast enough. I wish there was a book for this - maybe there is? Anyhow, I believe Gaia is going to be okay - if we just listen.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Roger For This Post:

777 (26th June 2011), astrid (22nd June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), DoubleHelix (19th June 2011), jp11 (19th June 2011), ktlight (19th June 2011), Limor Wolf (20th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), QueenKat (20th June 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Philippines Avalon Member joelmags's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaea smiles here in our little corner of this world. We do all we can for her. She does a lot more for us and the people "awake" enough or "aware" enough to take notice of what we really do.

We declare ourselves to the many who ask.

We hold our space. We have defended it for so long.

And remain in joyful anticipation.

You are so right Bill. Cheers!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joelmags For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), jp11 (19th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks a lot Bill and Inelia

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erik_dc For This Post:

Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Hi Bill..

I loved your post in general, it resonated with me a lot. But I've got to admit that I did take some offense to the comment about "bloodthirsty" abbotoir workers. Having worked in abs myself, I have to say that's a bit of an over-generalisation. The majority of people who work in those places don't do it because they enjoy it, they work there because it's the only work the can get. Many times the workers get treated just as badly as the animals they're killing. The vast majority of human beings are not bloodthirsty killers, and I have actually started thinking that those who have become killers, rapists (and those who relish their jobs in the slaughterhouses), etc, have somehow had their humanity removed from them. I fail to understand how a human being can do such things to other living beings. The idea that they have had their humanity removed is the only one that I can align with. Which of course means that their humanity can be restored - it may be difficult, but it can be done.

And, as for the "tipping point" - I feel we are almost there. It's been a hard slog up until now, but in some ways it's going to become easier (and yet in others it will become so much harder). My honest belief is that there are things that will happen in the very near future that will be what finally "tips the scales", and enough people will sit up, take notice of what is going on around them, and generally expand their awareness that the scales will be tipped. This will start a chain reaction that will sweep the planet and have a snowball effect. It's a parabolic curve - the more people that have that flame of enlightenment lit within them, the more that will follow.

If you can't imagine how this will happen, think back to, say, the recent earthquake in new zealand, how everyone helps each-other out in times of crisis. Now imagine this on a GLOBAL scale. That's it - that's all it takes. The snowball effect will take hold once enough people are in the same mindset...

We cannot heal this earth with the tools we currently have available - well, we can, but it will take centuries... We need help. I believe that help is close at hand. Through our spiritual powers that are becoming awakened as time goes on, the energies that are becoming available to this planet as we go through the changes that are currently occurring, and new technologies that will be made available to us in the near future, we will do it. And, like the awakening, it's a parabolic curve - I believe that, while the process is slow and arduous at the moment, the scales will once again tip (through a series of events which are yet to occur), and it will rapidly gain momentum.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe so. The time is close at hand, and we really need to do everything we can to prepare ourselves NOW. This will be the hardest time mankind has been through in many decades- possibly in its' entire history - but yet we will have more help available than we ever imagined possible. It will be an exciting time for all, but it will require preparation. We each have to find our pillar of strength and start cultivating it - this will be our strength to turn to for comfort and support in the coming times. This could be your spirituality, your close friends and loved ones. It doesn't matter - just make sure its' there and it's strong. We'll be needing those pillars very soon....

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

astrid (22nd June 2011), Carmen (21st June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Jayke (19th June 2011), jp11 (19th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), mosquito (19th June 2011), Ria (19th June 2011), Spirithorse (19th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Bill, you are a great thinker, communicator and actioner (did I just make up that word?). Thank you.
    Inelia, ditto. Thank you too.

After 50 years of searching, my mission and purpose suddenly became crystal clear just 8 days ago. I attribute that "aha" moment to this forum. Since then I have finally watched Bill's interview with Inelia. All doubt regarding what I am here to do is now gone.

In the last year, I have been called a healer but I am not aware of having healed anyone or anything. I have been called a prophet but I shied away from that thinking, "what do I know that I could teach people?". I have been called a guardian but "of what?", I wondered. I have been called an artist but I haven't graduated past drawing stick figures. I have been called a visionary but I had no focus and all I saw was chaos. I have been called a rebel because I don't always play by the rules set by others. I have been called an idiot because, well, sometimes I behave like one ane because a lot of people just don't understand me. Of course, that goes both ways, so I am very rarely offended by the criticism. As of 8 days ago, the reason I have been called all those things became perfectly clear.

As of 8 days ago, I know WHAT I am here to do. I acknowledge, I don't yet know all of the HOW I will do it but every day, pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. Mostly when I talk about it, people tell me lots of reasons why it can't be done. That's ok. I am not deterred. I love seemingly impossible challenges. Tell me it can't be done and I will prove you wrong.

Thank you Gaia for your patience. I know I have been in denial and procrastinating and even hiding at times. Thank you also to the Avalon family for you have all contributed to opening each other's eyes, minds and hearts. I have a strong feeling the tipping point is almost here.

Thank you again, Bill and Inelia. You are truly inspirational.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

astrid (22nd June 2011), Black Panther (20th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Heather2017 (19th June 2011), jp11 (19th June 2011), ktlight (19th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), seko (19th June 2011), Spirithorse (19th June 2011), thunder24 (19th June 2011), ulli (19th June 2011), Yoda (19th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Dear Bill and Inelia,

It is wonderful that you have found joy in the being of Earth. It also has brought joy to others,
    so that too is wonderful. If you are right, then I too am happy. So thank you!

I just have a question about the permanency of this joy. The Earth and all the creatures living
    on it are as you say truly an amazing. The number of beings is immeasurable.

In your video you talk of a huge geo-physical event coming the earth's way.
    We expect the earth to react. This reaction will kill a very high percentage of life on earth.
    You are saying this geo-physical act will devastate this planet.

Humans- even well meaning ones, due to ignorance, have always caused suffering.
    Every-thing is the result of cause and effect = karma. Our true nature is beyond this
    karma but at the moment it is covered in the sticky stuff, both good and bad.

Angry emotions, weeping emotions do not help, they are only temporary events.
    When realising our true nature and the true nature of the emotions, wisdom is found.
    When wisdom is realised, karma can begin to be exhausted.
    That is why we are here. Being awake and free of karma = Bud-dha.

There is a much of work to be done, constantly. Not just ten minutes a day.

Truly, love to you all,

Tony

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), jcocks (19th June 2011), Karma Ngedom (24th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Rainbowbrite (20th June 2011), ROMANWKT (19th June 2011), sshenry (19th June 2011), Teakai (19th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Dear Bill and Inelia,

In your video you talk of a huge geo-physical event coming the earth's way.
    We expect the earth to react. This reaction will kill a very high percentage of life on earth.
    You are saying this geo-physical act will devastate this planet.
    I disagree. The mass-destruction timeline was averted a while back. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how few people will die (compared to what might have occurred). But don't think it's going to be easy - it'll be anything but.

Part of the trick of survival will be accepting the help that is made available - having the TRUST to accept help from sources we may not naturally be inlined to accept help from.

Cultivating trust in our soicety is a large piece of the puzzle of building a higher-order society on this planet, as it is trust that is one of those things most lacking at this time...

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Anchor (20th June 2011), astrid (22nd June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Heather2017 (19th June 2011), jp11 (19th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Thank you for posting this. Sometimes I wonder if I am going a little nutty. The urgency I feel in my meditations to get EVOLVING, the stress at seemingly...nothing in my daily life is intense. I can hear the cries constantly also. Since I had children I am drowning in those cries every day. At first I thought I had post natal depression. Then I realised I could hear all the children suffering in the world. I am actually crying as I type this.

I will put more effort into my meditation. Thank you for reminding me how I should be helping sweet Gaia better Inelia. Xx.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Lisab (19th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

34. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

This is a BRILLIANT thread.
    I will be emailing to whom I can
    Bless you all.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

777 (26th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (19th June 2011)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

A wonderfull post, and I hear what your saying about the earth, the animals and less fortunate people.

But doesn't this all point in a strange way to a necessary cleansing of sorts?
    I share in Bill's love of life and nature. I also share his self admitted particiapation in the consumer culture.
    I drive a car, I burn gasoliine, I eat meat.
    In my opinion, particiapation in consumer culture, even if you recycle and drive a hybrid is still using up the planet.
    It is this, boil it down to brass tacks thinking, that leads me to think that maybe the PTB who are looking to reduce the population,,,,,,,,,,,,,,might be right.
    It's a difficult pill to swallow, but if the choice is no wild forests, wild animals, sealife and no humans left in one hundred years or,,,a necessary cleansing for the posturity of all human kind isn't the latter the better of the two choices.
    I'm not one of those with a ticket to an underground bunker, so I'm going to have my ball in the lottery just like everyone else.
    Everyone thinks the Denver airport mural has an evil portend. And to some extent this is true, but the message to me is loud and clear.
    The world is dying. The animals are dying. The trees are dying.
    We need to bring things under control, so that the world can achieve equilibrium through maintaining a carrying capacity.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Black Panther (20th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Lazlo (19th June 2011)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Bill and Inelia
    I am truly humbled by the existence of your communication here. I truly am.

I am wondering if we all spent the 10 minutes contemplation as one collective would be more powerful than each of us doing it in our own time, thus 'dribbling' the energy. If so, could we agree an hour when to focus on this activity?

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (19th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Melinda (1st July 2012), Ria (19th June 2011), Samsara (2nd November 2011), Yoda (19th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast