Page 16 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 116 516 1016 1819 LastLast

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #301
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    i think the video commentators are right - banksters are probably not considering performing a hara-kiri on themselves... the question is: what do you do with them? it seems obvious that they are up to their eyes in wrong doing... l

1 agree...

Good bankers, like good tea, can only be appreciated when they are in hot water...

2. Link to Post #302
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings

Feeding a tapeworm economy ~

#6073 "This Woman is Brilliant"

Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America

Financial terrorism and the war on the middle class.

Former Assistant Secretary of Housing under George H.W. Bush Catherine Austin Fitts blows the whistle on how the financial terrorists have deliberately imploded the US economy and transferred gargantuan amounts of wealth offshore as a means of sacrificing the American middle class. Fitts documents how trillions of dollars went missing from government coffers in the 90′s and how she was personally targeted for exposing the fraud.

Fitts explains how every dollar of debt issued to service every war, building project, and government program since the American Revolution up to around 2 years ago -- around $12 trillion -- has been doubled again in just the last 18 months alone with the bank bailouts. "We're literally witnessing the leveraged buyout of a country and that's why I call it a financial coup d'état, and that's what the bailout is for," states Fitts.

Massive amounts of financial capital have been sucked out the United States and moved abroad, explains Fitts, ensuring that corporations have become more powerful than governments, changing the very structure of governance on the planet and ensuring we are ruled by private corporations. Pension and social security funds have also been stolen and moved offshore, leading to the end of fiscal responsibility and sovereignty as we know it.

Fitts explained how when she was in government she tried to encourage the creation of small businesses, new jobs and new skills to compete in a globalized world otherwise the American middle class was toast, only to be forced out by the feds using dirty tricks. The elite instead wanted Americans to take on more credit card, mortgage and auto debt that corporations and insurers knew they couldn't afford, while quietly moving their jobs abroad in the meantime.

She has an extremely sophisticated understanding of how the world's financial system works right down to the "inconvenient truth" that revenues from the illegal drug business are essential for propping up the big money market banks. (Not a theory. Proven over and over again in criminal court trials.)

Fitts' well thought out ideas about exactly what needs to be done to put the American economy powerfully back on course were not welcome in the crime-friendly Bush administration and she was driven from government.

In this fascinating interview, she talks about where things are ultimately headed, the the true nature of the threat we face, and what we can do to turn things around.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_TKsK...mbedded#at=281

Source;
    http://activism101.ning.com/video/ca...stin-fitts-the

3. Link to Post #303
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    I like Gilliland but I feel he is still quite naive about ET dynamics and all these UFO sightings he claims to be so positive at his ranch...if you are part of his yahoo group you can tell by what he posts that he is very confused about a LOT of things..

...some things to consider

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DqBn4...layer_embedded
    shiva777, I used to read your posts and get a little irked. I now read your posts knowing that your intentions are focused on the right path, but I now just smile.

MVS has a very important message(s) for those who will listen. He knows what he is talking about. His perspective, however, is but one. Just as he states in this video (paraphrasing) that no one person has a or the solution to the great waves of change that are upon us. This is because it will require a thousand solutions in order for humanity to see its way through this dark maze that is before us.

You have a solution. I have another solution. MVS has yet a different solution and James Gilliland has yet another solution to this great change. We each/all have bits and pieces of the vast puzzle that will require each and every one of us to work together and offer our own individual pieces to fit the greater puzzle in order to form the picture that we desire for our world. There is no one solution. There is no one way. There is no one person or group that has all of the answers. This includes off-planet beings.

Spiritual Preparation for a Difficult Future - Marshall Vian Summers

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LhUdJXlJvgQ
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2011), Eram (22nd September 2012), fifi (23rd March 2011), giovonni (24th March 2011), Hybrid5226 (24th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #304
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,

Please note our fellow Avalonian ~ astrid ~ post this first yesterday here;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ctonic-nuclear

Tying Harrp and Chemtrials together...

From James newsletter

#6079 "Everyone should watch this interview"

Leuren Moret Scientist on Japam Quake and Nuclear Melt Down.

Independent scientist Leuren Moret, whose 2004 landmark article in the Japan Times unmasked lies and distortions by government and company officials that led to the construction of nuclear power plants in seismically dangerous areas, has declared in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the "Japan earthquake and "accidents" at the Fukushima's 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5WxmeOqYtB0
    Last edited by giovonni; 22nd March 2011 at 21:02.

6. Link to Post #305
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From James ~

#6081 Conversations with Gaia

"I had a conversation with Gaia. We speak often. I told her stop telling me about
    all the insane actions of man, what they are doing to you and the consequences.
    She asked why? I said because the Powers that Be get real angry at exposing
    their reckless greed, the new agers get angry, call me doom and gloomer then
    blame me after the event for creating it. The whole world pretty much thinks I
    am crazy and the herd consciousness does not want any interruptions in their
    status quo or change. The fundamentalists think you don't exist and I am devil
    worshipping with no responsibility or accountability for their choices and
    actions. They blame God or the devil for everything. It seems the modern world
    has lost all connection, respect and empathy to the very source that gave them
    form.

Gaia said; This is true but there is a solution.

I asked what is the solution?

Gaia said; I will shake all their beliefs and misperceptions along with the
    Creator which comes in many forms they worship or ignore altogether. They will
    experience the reactions to their actions, the consequences of their choices,
    the fallacies of their beliefs. The world they created will come to an end. A
    new world will take its place. What is out of alignment with universal law, what
    is self-serving, what is harmful to humanity and the earth will come to an end.

I asked Gaia; I understand universal law, action/reaction and karma yet these
    mega corporations and the scientific oligarchy now controlling the masses are so
    embedded, humanity is so infected and willing participants in actions against
    even themselves and the planet how will this unfold? These psychopaths have
    weapons to generate massive quakes, manipulate weather, mind control, and their
    lust for power and wealth is insatiable even if it means their own demise. They
    are guilty of so many despicable acts now the people have become the enemy
    because if the people knew what they have done and are doing surely they would
    hang. How will this be addressed?

Gaia said: In their cleverness they have forgot wisdom. The cleverness comes
    from the ego that thinks it can outwit the soul. The soul will always create the
    conditions and lessons to bring the ego back into alignment with the soul. The
    soul is in alignment with spirit. The spirit is the Creator and is omnipresent
    within all Creation. There is no escape from the soul and the lessons just as
    there is no escape from the mother who gave of herself for the form to exist.
    That form can be taken away at any time if the ego and the form have become
    completely disconnected from spirit. This will happen individually and
    collectively.

I asked; Why does it seem to take so long before action/reaction or karma to
    kick in. If allowed to go on these psychopaths will kill the very platform for
    life taking a lot of good people with them?
    Gaia said: I am not alone in the multiverse. Great beings are observing on many
    levels. Neither they nor I will allow this. Some grand lessons will come along
    with some grand teachers. The world the controllers have created is not
    sustainable; it is unnatural, void of spirit and out of alignment with universal
    law. The action/reaction and principle you call karma will be accelerated. There
    will be a quickening. What took years will take moments. I will shake, blow,
    wash, burn do what ever it takes to cleanse. The Sun will also do what ever is
    necessary to end the network and foundation of tyranny. There are other great
    beings and energies at play; which have been known for millennia; which will
    also come into play and I too shall go through a grand rebirth. It is part of my
    evolution and those who listen and are connected to me will evolve very rapidly
    to the next level. They will flow with these changes. Not all will make this
    shift for they have chosen a different path.

I asked; Why are you telling me this? We are back to the same problem. The
    beast and those who serve the beast get angry about being told their future. The
    new agers get angry when telling them about what will be necessary to bring
    about the demise of the beast accusing me of creating it or being a doom and
    gloomer. The hypnotized status quo does not want change or the status quo to go
    uninterrupted. The fundamentalists will say I am talking to the devil. It seems
    but a handful will understand and act on this message.

Gaia said: I will speak from here on out and in some cases very loudly with an
    undeniable voice. If you feel guided and it is appropriate you can speak for me
    for we are very close. Just know what you have spoken will come to past despite
    their beliefs and attachments. I am moving forward in my evolution they can join
    me or go the way of the beast. If they are going to join me they must learn to
    listen, live in harmony with each other and nature. All other paths will come to
    an end.

So it will be"

James Gilliland
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com

7. Link to Post #306
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

i sense this will resonate with many who follow this thread...what will be will be...

From James ~

# 6082 Elenin is Nibiru Elenin is Nibiru

"I was in deep meditation and was given two dates. I was told Nibiru is real and
    it will be coming in September where its influences will be undeniably felt. I
    was also told it is already perturbing the Earth and all the other planets in
    the solar system. I was also told after November it will be over. The next thing
    they said was a slow moving ship of massive proportions will be here in
    November. They are ancient ancestors, extremely evolved beings; which are here
    to help. There are many prophecies about this in many indigenous cultures. There
    are days of darkness and days of light with many upheavals such as quakes,
    volcanoes, and tsunamis. This link just may put all the pieces together and the
    science behind this event. I would caution not to get into fear as Baba Ji says
    it is time to lovingly and joyously prepare and don't blame the messenger. I
    hope I am wrong about this but not saying anything would weigh heavy on my soul.
    Lets ask for some major divine intervention on this."

Note; James attached this video to this message:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Kbpwr31NZBI

8. Link to Post #307
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Thank you Giovonni for all the updates.

I am on his email list but don't visit his site daily. Followed James for many years now and have always resonated with his work even after losing interest in many other "new age" and channeled sources. His books written, what, about 20 years ago now pretty much nailed it.

Anyway ... these last couple of messages about sums up what we need to know at this time does it not?

Interesting times indeed.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (23rd March 2011)

10. Link to Post #308
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Thank you Giovonni for all the updates.

I am on his email list but don't visit his site daily. Followed James for many years now and have always resonated with his work even after losing interest in many other "new age" and channeled sources. His books written, what, about 20 years ago now pretty much nailed it.

Anyway ... these last couple of messages about sums up what we need to know at this time does it not?

Interesting times indeed.
    Thank you for your post; and yes i believe this does sum up what many of us already know. For me personally, it is a intuitive confirmation to turn everything over to my higher self now. Ever since i first met James, i sensed there was an predestine knowing awareness of this probability. i now see the forthcoming months as the springtime before our soul's graduation. Remember to stay in joy within your hearts.

11. Link to Post #309
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

12. Link to Post #310
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,

A heads-up ~ for all of us...in the forthcoming months one should stay acutely aware and alert for these possible signs...

From James ~

#6088 Project Blue Beam

"The rapture scheduled for May 21st or any other day just may be project blue
    beam. The fake ufo invasion warned about by Werner Von Braun also most likely
    will involve project blue beam and anti/countergravity vehicles already in our
    black budget arsenals located in area 51, 52 and all the other secret bases
    before and after these numbers. Hollywood is gearing up society with bad ET
    movies which plays into the NOW scenario. It is imperative that people do not
    fall for religious icons or holograms in the days to come. Making ones own
    personal connection with the source and enhancing ones own inner sensitivity
    using discernment will be necessary to avoid many of these possible scenarios.
    Fear, religion, loyalty to God and country have been twisted to serve the elite
    rather than God and country. The mega corporations and a scientific oligarchy
    are in control; which will use any means possible to further enslave the masses
    and keep them in abject poverty or enslaved through dependency. America is a
    Republic where every man/woman is king or equal. There are certain God given
    unalienable rights buried under legislation based on fear and the suppression of
    freedom. It is time to demand these rights. Here are some links concerning
    some of these technologies. The last link at the end says it all. No man will
    know the time."

Blue Beam :
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fxy_N...mbedded#at=142

CNN TV Holographic Images : https://youtube.com/watch?v=thOxW19vsTg

Fake Rapture 1 : https://youtube.com/watch?v=hq32mCQsQ2U&NR=1

Fake Rapture 2 :
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=7YAQn...eature=related

13. Link to Post #311
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

giov does James believe may 21 will be a rupture day?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (25th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #312
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    giov does James believe may 21 will be a rupture day?
    Thanks for your post Etherios,
    That's a fair question...but i can not answer for James; saying that, if you re-exam his newsletter post above #6088, it states;

"The rapture scheduled for May 21st or any other day just may be project blue beam...It is imperative that people do not fall for religious icons or holograms in the days to come. Making ones own personal connection with the source and enhancing ones own inner sensitivity using discernment will be necessary to avoid many of these possible scenarios. Fear, religion, loyalty to God and country have been twisted to serve the elite rather than God and country."
    Last edited by giovonni; 25th March 2011 at 21:52.

16. Link to Post #313
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

okok i was almost sure about that had to recheck :-( sorry.

My belief is that the "religion" books are all man made or at least man "changed" so no matter how well you research them ... it pointless. Ofc i cant prove this so its a belief i have.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (26th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #314
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

this comes via my friend Pamela of the Eceti Ranch ~

note ~ i was informed the second part is real good also

support Veritas by subscribing: http://www.veritasshow.com

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mYGtrIX4fL0

courtesy of MEL ~ Host of Veritas

Part 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=pI14d...layer_embedded

Part 3
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8xUYL...layer_embedded

Part 4
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ELSaG...layer_embedded
    Last edited by giovonni; 27th March 2011 at 06:34.

19. Link to Post #315
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,

#6095 ECETI Ranch Needs your Support!

"A message from James Gilliland
    ECETI Ranch is asking for your help to fight discrimination from County
    Officials.

ECETI Ranch is currently facing challenges from the county to stay open
    to our friends and family for skywatching and small spiritual
    gatherings. We have been fighting this battle for over a year and faced
    demonstrated discrimination, bias and harassment from the land use
    commission and planning department of Klickitat County because our
    views are different that those shared by county officials. In addition
    to land use challenges we have also been told that none of our
    buildings (including our main residence) are allowed and/or permitted
    and we do not have the right to reside in any building on the property
    (regardless of necessary permits on file). We are also a working farm
    and committed to creating a sustainable lifestyle as a model for a more
    sustainable way of living.

As a result of these ongoing challenges, we have had to hire an
    attorney specializing in these matters to represent us in this process.
    We have a court date scheduled for June. The legal fees for this battle
    are mounting and at this time we are not able to meet those financial
    needs as it has drained our available resources. We have been told that
    our legal fees are estimated to be $15,000 in order to resolve all
    aspects of these challenges. Our legal team has advised that we have
    a solid case and demonstrated bias from county officials but that it is
    not possible to fight this battle without the financial resources. We
    are confident we will be successful with financial contributions from
    our friends to make this possible.

We are asking for support from our friends and ECETI family to allow us
    to continue this very important work.

We have been in existence for 25 years as a non-profit organization and
    continue to offer a variety of events both onsite and online, many of
    which are free to the public. All other activities are on a donation
    basis as we are a non-profit organization. We have never asked for this
    type of support and we hesitate to do so now in light of the current
    economic and social unrest being experienced all around us but we have
    no choice than to reach out to each of you for assistance. Any amount
    helps....

This work is more important now than ever and it is through your
    support that we can continue to be of service to those that are on the
    path to self mastery and awakening.

To Donate Please go to:

http://www.gofundme.com/ECETI-Ranch

Please share far and wide! With your support we can take a stand
    against tyranny and continue towards our goal of healing humanity and
    the earth.

LOVE!

ECETI Family"

please note ~ James and the Eceti Ranch have been under constant pressure and harassment by individuals within his local county government. i have been to several of these hearings, and it is quite obvious there is a negative bias and agenda against him and his ranch. Please help if you can!
    thank you for reading, blessings Gio

20. Link to Post #316
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,

Considering these ongoing earth changes, i'm sensing now might be as good as time as ever to begin this process

from James ~

#6097 Gemany Abandons Nuclear Energy for Good
    "We have two nuclear reactors sitting on fault lines on the same fault as Japan.
    Will America do what is right and shut them down or will we follow the same
    disaster as Japan? Most likely with corporate reckless greed running the show
    we will wait for the disaster unless enough speak up."

Germany set to abandon nuclear power for good

By JUERGEN BAETZ, Associated Press Juergen Baetz, Associated Press – Wed Mar 23, 2011

BERLIN – Germany is determined to show the world how abandoning nuclear energy can be done.

The world's fourth-largest economy stands alone among leading industrialized nations in its decision to stop using nuclear energy because of its inherent risks. It is betting billions on expanding the use of renewable energy to meet power demands instead.

The transition was supposed to happen slowly over the next 25 years, but is now being accelerated in the wake of Japan's Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant disaster, which Chancellor Angela Merkel has called a "catastrophe of apocalyptic dimensions."

Berlin's decision to take seven of its 17 reactors offline for three months for new safety checks has provided a glimpse into how Germany might wean itself from getting nearly a quarter of its power from atomic energy to none.

And experts say Germany's phase-out provides a good map that countries such as the United States, which use a similar amount of nuclear power, could follow. The German model would not work, however, in countries like France, which relies on nuclear energy for more than 70 percent of its power and has no intention of shifting.

"If we had the winds of Texas or the sun of California, the task here would be even easier," said Felix Matthes of Germany's renowned Institute for Applied Ecology. "Given the great potential in the U.S., it would be feasible there in the long run too, even though it would necessitate huge infrastructure investments."

Nuclear power has been very unpopular in Germany ever since radioactivity from the 1986 Chernobyl disaster drifted across the country. A center-left government a decade ago penned a plan to abandon the technology for good by 2021, but Merkel's government last year amended it to extend the plants' lifetime by an average of 12 years. That plan was put on hold after the March 11 earthquake and tsunami compromised nuclear power plants in Japan, and is being re-evaluated as the safety of all of Germany's nuclear reactors is being rechecked.

Germany currently gets 23 percent of its energy from nuclear power — about as much as the U.S. Its ambitious plan to shut down its reactors will require at least euro150 billion ($210 billion) investment in alternative energy sources, which experts say will likely lead to higher electricity prices.

Germany now gets 17 percent of its electricity from renewable energies, 13 percent from natural gas and more than 40 percent from coal. The Environment Ministry says in 10 years renewable energy will contribute 40 percent of the country's overall electricity production.

The government has been vague on a total price tag for the transition, but it said last year about euro20 billion ($28 billion) a year will be needed, acknowledging that euro75 billion ($107 billion) alone will be required through 2030 to install offshore wind farms.

The president of Germany's Renewable Energy Association, Dietmar Schuetz, said the government should create a more favorable regulatory environment to help in bringing forward some euro150 billion investment in alternative energy sources this decade by businesses and homeowners.

Last year, German investment in renewable energy topped euro26 billion ($37 billion) and secured 370,000 jobs, the government said.

After taking seven reactors off the grid last week, officials hinted the oldest of them may remain switched off for good, but assured consumers there are no worries about electricity shortages as the country is a net exporter.

"We can guarantee that the lights won't go off in Germany," Environment Ministry spokeswoman Christiane Schwarte said.

Most of the country's leaders now seem determined to swiftly abolish nuclear power, possibly by 2020, and several conservative politicians, including the chancellor, have made a complete U-turn on the issue.

Vice Chancellor Guido Westerwelle said Wednesday "we must learn from Japan" and check the safety of the country's reactors but also make sure viable alternatives are in place.

"It would be the wrong consequence if we turn off the safest atomic reactors in the world, and then buy electricity from less-safe reactors in foreign countries," he told the Passauer Neue Presse newspaper.

But Schuetz insists that "we can replace nuclear energy even before 2020 with renewable energies, producing affordable and ecologically sound electricity."

But someone will have to foot the bill.

"Consumers must be prepared for significantly higher electricity prices in the future," said Wolfgang Franz, head of the government's independent economic advisory body. Merkel last week also warned that tougher safety rules for the remaining nuclear power plants "would certainly mean that electricity gets more expensive."

The German utilities' BDEW lobby group said long-term price effects could not be determined until the government spells out its nuclear reduction plans. Matthes' institute says phasing out nuclear power by 2020 is feasible by better capacity management and investment that would only lead to a price increase of 0.5 cents per kilowatt-hour.

In Germany, the producers of renewable energy — be it solar panels on a homeowner's rooftop or a farm of wind mills — are paid above-market prices to make sure their investment breaks even, financed by a 3.5 cents per kilowatt-hour tax paid by all electricity customers.

For a typical German family of four who pay about euro1,000 ($1,420) a year to use about 4,500 kilowatt-hours, the tax amounts to euro157 ($223).

The tax produced euro8.2 billion ($11.7 billion) in Germany in 2010 and it is expected to top euro13.5 billion ($19.2 billion) this year. The program — which has been copied by other countries and several U.S. states such as California — is the backbone of the country's transition toward renewable energies.

"Our ideas work. Exiting the nuclear age would also be possible in a country like the U.S.," Schuetz said.

Another factor likely to drive up electricity prices is that relying on renewable energies requires a huge investment in the electricity grid to cope with more decentralized and less reliable sources of power. Economy Minister Rainer Bruederle just announced legislation to speed up grid construction but gave no cost estimate.

And even if non-nuclear power is more expensive, Germans seeing images daily of Japan's crippled Fukushima nuclear complex seem willing to pay the higher price.

Ralph Kampwirth, spokesman for Lichtblick AG, Germany's biggest utility offering electricity exclusively from renewable sources, said since the Fukushima disaster it has been getting nearly three times more new clients than normal, up from 300 to more than 800 per day, despite prices slightly above average.

Sticking with nuclear power would also have its costs and require public funds.

The only two new nuclear reactors currently under construction in Europe, in France and in Finland, both have been plagued by long delays and seen costs virtually doubling, to around euro4 billion ($5.7 billion) and euro5.3 billion ($7.5 billion) respectively.

The disposal of spent nuclear fuel is also a costly problem, but it has no set price tag in Germany because the government has failed to find a sustainable solution.

Many decades-old reactors are highly profitable as their initial cost has been written off, but they now face higher costs as regulators push for safety upgrades in the wake of the Fukushima disaster. One of the most pressing — and costly — requirements is likely to be a mandatory upgrade to reinforce all nuclear power plants' outer shell to withstand a crash of a commercial airliner.

Utility EnBW pulled the plug for good on one reactor temporarily shut down by the government because the new requirements made operating it "no longer economically viable."

But even if Germany abandons nuclear energy, some of Europe's 143 nuclear reactors will still sit right on its borders.

Since France and other nations are firmly committed to nuclear power, shutting down all reactors across Europe won't happen, but Merkel is now pushing for common safety standards. The topic will be discussed at the European Union summit in Brussels on Thursday and Friday.

Merkel said the 27-nation bloc, which has standardized "the size of apples or the shape of bananas," needs joint standards for nuclear power plants.

"Everybody in Europe would be equally affected by an accident at a nuclear power plant in Europe," Merkel said.

Source;
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110323/..._nuclear_power
    Last edited by giovonni; 27th March 2011 at 21:14.

21. Link to Post #317
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    James Gilliland ECETI Interview from 2008
    Thank you, for posting this interview. I found it very intriguing.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marshlight For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (27th March 2011), Hybrid5226 (28th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #318
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,

Note this comes via my friend Pamela of the Eceti Ranch ~

Bill Deagle with Kerry and Bill on Skype 24 March 2011
    from Project Camelot Productions
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com...11%20KERRY.mp3

24. Link to Post #319
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,
    This is an interesting story and video circulating youtube and now the MSM feeds ??

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qGMYPdCgxBI

https://youtube.com/watch?v=B6du_...eature=related

25. Link to Post #320
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

wow abc news.......pretend nothing is happening....and that nice couple, I wonder what color is the sky in there world?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (28th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 116 516 1016 1819 LastLast