+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 536 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 122 522 536 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #421
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

There was a hope in the late 1960s that carried into the early 1970s -- but the proclamation that "This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius" was ~40 years too early.

As Bob Dean brought to our attention, 'apocalypse' is just a Greek word for 'great revealing'.

Welcome to the Apocalypse.
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

3. Link to Post #422
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,673 times in 7,525 posts

Hi Fil:

That Rush song came out when I was in college. I have their Rio concert on DVD. They were big back then. Limelight is the song that I play more than any others of theirs. We will see what is revealed up ahead. A lot under wraps, that is for sure, but I think that most of really important stuff is pretty obvious, or can be ascertained without much effort (unless you want an underground exotic technology show! ).

Enjoy the spring,

Wade

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

filsmyth (31st March 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

Hi:

Events in the past few weeks have pretty much turned my year upside-down. I am not sure when I can recover and get that energy essay finished. Although my year is going to be a crazy one, I have given my future efforts more thought, and am more committed to trying out what I originally intended, which is to initiate an invitation-only forum to help people think comprehensively and begin a conversation that the public can also benefit from digesting. I may do it in an Avalon sub-forum. Time will tell. I may also do it in more than one forum. The general parameters will be as outlined below.

1. The participants will use their real names (it is a minimum level of courage that I will require of all participants, because I am trying to help inspire people’s courage).

2. The subject matter will be healing humanity and the planet.

3. It will necessarily be a comprehensive conversation.

4. My perspective is that energy is the root of life on earth and everything flowers from that. That is not just my opinion, but after long study of evolution, molecular biology and other scientific topics, energy is obviously the coin of exchange for all life forms; how they acquire it, how they preserve it, how they use it, and how they avoid becoming an energy source for another life form is the framework for all scientific inquiry into life and ecosystems.

5. The human journey is also one of acquiring, preserving and using energy; no serious inquiry into the human journey does not have that at its center, although it continues to amaze me that what are obviously energy-related activities get clothed in all manner of camouflage, calling it something other than it is. All economic systems for all time, from our protohuman ancestors leaving the trees to today’s invasion of Libya, to the unfolding catastrophe in Japan or last year’s (and continuing) catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico, are centered on how humanity gets it energy, and who gets it and who does not. In a scarcity-based system, who gets what is the overriding concern. In an abundance-based one, it does not matter.

6. My understanding, and the understanding of mystics and other sources that I respect is that love is the energy of creation; saying that it is all about love, or saying that it is all about energy, are two ways of stating the same thing. Only a loving approach has a prayer, in my opinion, and that will always guide my efforts.

7. By comprehensive, I mean that the subject matter will cover history, economics, politics, various scientific topics (thermodynamics, chemistry, evolution, molecular biology, anthropology (physical and cultural) and medicine), spirituality, media, and other topics. They will be covered insofar as they relate to the comprehensive whole. The tendency is for people to deny or fixate on aspects of it (such as organized suppression, or the financial system, and so on), which are all fear reactions. A loving perspective will acknowledge those aspects, but also give them their proportional importance. In the big picture, organized suppression and the antics of the Global Controllers, or the machinations in the financial system, are not really important. Only because humanity sleeps and has given away its collective responsibility do the Global Controllers even exist. With an awakened humanity, their games would no longer work. Awakening and achieving that perspective, however, is one of the most difficult tasks on Earth today, and the situation is a conundrum like no other that I know of.

8. Of course, my participation will be far more than just proposing some new theory. I have been in the energy trenches like few others have, and learned more than I ever hoped to (and probably wanted to), and what I learned during my adventures will always be the center-of-gravity of my participation.

9. I am going to try to raise my game (I can do a lot better than my posts to this thread so far, and look forward to the challenge, but I also need to be sheltered from all the people who try dragging the conversation into their agendas, as impatience is my chief feature http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading , and it has been tested plenty in this thread, and I have failed regularly – I need help to raise the conversation where I think it needs to go to become productive, and the ground rules that I am going to set are intended so that we can reach where I hope we can go), and I am going to ask the participants to raise theirs, also.

In short, I am looking for level 12s, or those who want to try to reach it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

I am not kidding myself; level 12s, or those who can become one in today’s environment, are like needles in haystacks, at somewhere around one-in-a-thousand in the general population, if that. But for people in other levels who have their hearts in the right place and want to try, I am willing to help them get there. I have experienced many, many people living in those other levels, and my game is amassing enough level 12s so that maybe it can help raise the general awareness and form a nugget of heart-centered sentience that might be able to make a difference. Exactly how that theoretical nugget can make a difference, I am not entirely sure, although I have some ideas. What I am sure of, however, is that nugget has never existed on the planet before. Becoming a level 12 is like walking the razor’s edge. Few in today’s free energy activist ranks live there, with most stuck in levels 7, 9 and 10 (and many join levels 5, 8 and 13 after being in the field for a while). I have only met a few 12s in my lifetime. That is part of the problem. I know some who would like to try the level 12 approach, but because it is such a desert out there that they try out levels 7, 8 and 10. Nobody has come close to the finish line yet.

I still plan to remain pretty quiet in this forum until I get that energy essay finished. Ilie, one of the bombs that got dropped on me will see April being a nightmare month, so I am not sure that I can get another installment of the “visions” series done in April. We will see how it goes.

For those new to the thread, here are my previous visions posts:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post97564

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post114629

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post180815

Those are fun to write.

Best wishes to all,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st April 2011 at 17:35.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (31st March 2011), eaglespirit (31st March 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), ulli (31st March 2011)

7. Link to Post #424
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade,

Just to jog your imagination even further: I think it would be fun to write and interesting to read (even a short) dialogue between a human before free energy and one after free energy is common sense.

Of course that you should do that in your time schedule.... no pressure!

- Ilie

8. Link to Post #425
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

I'm far from level 12, although have sometimes had glimpses.
    The hardest part is finding a permanent position there.
    I suppose what's needed is an incredible amount of mental discipline
    and then to keep one's eye (I) on one's emotional equilibrium.
    Another trick is constant sorting of priorities:
    the Important must give way to The Most Important,
    in order to maintain that comprehensive overview.

I wish you protection from the highest realms, Wade.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #426
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

That vision that you suggest is a good one, and kind of like what I did in my previous vision post, although more peering in than a dialogue. That might be my next topic. If not, it will be in the backlog.

Hi Ulli:

That was a very perceptive post. I have found that the hard part is getting there, but you may be right. I think that it is natural to explore the other levels. I do not advocate a level 12 approach just because it may be less risky or is "prettier," but because it just might be the only one that will work. The means become the ends.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

All the others have been tried, many times, and all went down in spectacular flames. As far as I know, nobody has tried a level 12 approach before.

As I stated earlier in the thread, my progression was 0, 10, 12, but my circumstances were rather extraordinary. My fellow travelers in the FE field took diverse paths. For those who have been in the field for a while and did something, I generally see them scattered across levels 7 to 10. A few have reached level 12, but it is only a few so far. There are plenty of level 13 casualties, too. In fact, those with the goods (who usually took the inventor route) usually end up as level 13s. If they survive the experience, they often become level 8s, and I sympathize.

On the "discipline" part, that is an interesting word. To invoke Richard Bach on this thread again, he said that when he was tightening a bolt on the wing of his biplane, he did not think of it as work, but something that he needed to do. If you have a love of the truth and enough youth/naïveté/foolishness/ etc., a path like mine can be taken, and while it certainly was not a barrel of laughs, it would probably take more "discipline" for me to turn my back on it all than it would be to devote my life to it.

That might be the overgrown Boy Scout effect:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

but I am not sure.

Usually, what it looks like from the outside is that people like us are obsessed. Back in the early days of Dennis's journey, many years before he even thought about FE, he likened his demeanor to that Richard Dreyfuss character in Close Encounters building that Devil's Stump model in his kitchen.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xZJJnE--nE.../dreyfuss2.jpg

There are people who would describe my focus similarly. But when you are pursing the biggest epochal change in the history of your species, a lot about it can appear extreme, although it just seems to come with the territory. I am not into suffering, although others might disagree (long fasts, living in relative privation for years, hiking with 50 pounds on my back, and so on). I will invoke Seth here. He once said that the purpose of suffering was to learn how to avoid suffering. Pain is a feedback mechanism intended for the good of the organism. Humanity is feeling a lot of pain right now….

On the emotional equilibrium, at least in today's world, I think that you are right, partly because anybody walking the FE razor's edge will be opposed from almost all sides because this world is addicted to scarcity and abundance means the end of the game. The masses think that it means the end of their existence, but it is probably more like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, to steal from Bach again. It is not easy to maintain the required equilibrium in the face of the endless attacks. I went quiet for years during the worst years of my midlife crisis.

Yes, on maintaining the mental focus on what is important, that is pretty much the intention of my upcoming essay. Many people are well-intended but have no idea how the world really works, from a nuts-and-bolts perspective. Energy runs the show on Earth and always has and always will. Scientists quickly understand that the human journey rides atop the energy situation, but the average American putting gasoline in his car's tank has no idea of the magnitude of the energy that he just put into the tank (nearly a year's worth of calories to fuel his body), and has only a faint idea of where the oil came from and how his entire existence revolves around the energy situation. Seattle gets storms periodically that take out the electric grid for days, and people then realize real quickly how dependent we are on energy, but what is happening to Tokyo is capturing the attention of the entire industrialized world, and seeing Tokyo go dark is a sobering moment and an opportunity for awakening, to some degree. It is really bizarre, but I have never seen nuclear energy touted more fiercely and broadly than is happening right now. Crazy. Yes, if humanity does not solve the energy situation, and soon (again it is not an issue of technology, because the technology has long existed, but it is a political/economic/social/spiritual situation, which few people seem able or willing to comprehend), the rest will not matter.

Thank you for your blessing; I happily accept it.

Best wishes,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st March 2011 at 21:20.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (31st March 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), ulli (31st March 2011)

12. Link to Post #427
    Thanks

I don't know if you ever read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand; the last time I even mentioned her name I was in trouble.
    But whatever other associations people have with her- that book to me summed it up....if you want to develop FE you need stealth.
    The way the world is now it would be too risky, as Dennis' and your own life have amply demonstrated.
    Too many predators or bullies, who have gotten away with murder too many times. A society where those kinds of people were the needle in a haystack would be quite manageable...unfortunately it is the other way 'round.
    But perhaps it's only a matter of waiting for the right generation to come along...a generation of people who are born with full past life memories intact, and who KNOW about what's possible and understand all cosmic laws intuitively.

Just as an enlightened person can draw energy from an inner cornucopia, which gives a never-ending supply, so I imagine FE to work.
    Did you ever meet Nick Cook, author of "The Hunt for Point Zero"?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

14. Link to Post #428
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade,

Is not my idea really . I got it from a Startrek episode I have seen recently when they find frozen people from 21st century. After they revive them there is clash, because the "old people" demand access to their money and their possessions. While watching I thought to my self: Wade would have quickly pointed out that in an age of unlimited energy such things are no longer important. So I got curious how would you have written the dialogue for that particular episode

I wish you well,

- Ilie

15. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Hi Ulli:

I have Atlas Shrugged in my stack, and have for fifteen years or so. I have read some of Rand's stuff, but was not very impressed. And with people like Greenspan being an acolyte (the Fed being kind of the economic counterpart of the neocons), I don't know about her. Dennis was a fan, I think because of the energy theme, but from what I understand, Atlas Shrugged is a romantic capitalistic tale (the hyper-capitalists are part of the problem, not the solution – offering us a billion dollars to go away, and they have paid out more than $100 billion in quiet money so far, is capitalism on steroids). This I know for sure: there is no way that anybody on Earth can sneak up on them, and anybody who thinks they can simply has no experience in the field. As I said in my recent interview,

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum...CC03E294B890CD

playing the secrecy game defeats you before you begin. It encourages paranoia, "specialness," and a host of problems, even leaving aside the fact that the very interests that you think you are hiding from know your every move. The secrecy game is a loser, especially in this field.

I hear you loud and clear on the odds against the lamb's path to FE, but that is the one I am on. The odds against any path are ridiculously slim. Yes, the jungle is filled with predators, and the lower level ones take out most aspirants before Godzilla even needs to get out of bed. However, the problem with the Young Warrior types, and I have seen plenty of them, is that when they show up with their weaponry and eagerness, wanting to help you "take on the bad guys," (for either offense or defense) it is almost certain that the only blood that they are going to spill is yours. I watched many rounds of that one play out long ago, to realize what a delusion that was, to think that the Young Warrior way had a prayer.

Unfortunately, I know more about the cloak-and-dagger game than is probably healthy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#cia

I am seeking an enlightened path to FE, and it can also be considered foolish, but it has also never really been tried, not the way that I am planning to go about it. Maybe, one day, I will read Atlas Shrugged.

I realize that maybe I am helping to lay the groundwork for the next generation to take us over the hump, and I will not live to see them arrive. If that is my fate, I can live with it. Again, there are some very practical considerations that guide my actions. The source of the FE field is probably divine, and we may not get to regularly tap it until our motives are pure. I think that it is a key part of the conundrum. It is probably directly related to the fact that personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

With so few having the right stuff, it has been pretty easy for the Global Controllers to keep the FE genie in the bottle. This conundrum has several dimensions to it, and not all are physical plane issues, and maybe relatively few of them are. The path of the heart may be the only one with a chance, and is the only one that I really want to explore, and our actions must be aligned with that intention. If it is not, it will very likely not work. That is one reason why I say that even reaching level 12 in one's head is like walking the razor's edge, much less taking "action" from that level of understanding.

No, I do not know Cook. Ah, I just looked him up. I generally stay away from the "defense," black project side of the house, if I can. My understanding is that the black project people are a ways down the food chain, kind of low level mechanics in the Global Controller organization, and the best stuff is privatized, not controlled by any Earthly government. The FE field is really pretty small, but I am not really much of a part of it anymore.

Thanks,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st March 2011 at 22:48.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), ulli (31st March 2011)

17. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

Wade

Ah, Ilie, I know the episode well (we have the entire Next Gen and DS9 series at home on DVD, and we bought those at my wife's insistence, not mine, believe it or not). Yes, the first thing that corporate raider guy asked for was to talk to his broker. Priceless. It was actually the closest thing in the Star Trek series to that scenario that I present:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#trek

Adam Trombly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#trombly

actually gave Roddenberry the idea for that episode of that stupid species that would steal the technology of more advanced species, almost snaring a haul from the Enterprise. It was a thinly-veiled allegory of what humanity has been doing with reverse-engineering those captured ET craft.

I do not want to be accused of plagiarizing Star Trek, but I'll put something like it in the backlog.

You gave me my laugh of the day.

Thanks!

18. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

hello Wade, just to save you reading that huge novel from cover to cover...it's second protagonist is John Galt, an inventor who develops FE, and after realizing that it would be futile to market it in a corrupt society he makes society collapse, by convincing high integrity movers and shakers to abandon their companies and join him in a hidden valley where they await the world's collapse...hence Atlas Shrugged, the title...

found another summary online...anyway you will see how this story is close to home...

"The book explores a dystopian United States where leading innovators, ranging from industrialists to artists, refuse to be exploited by society. The protagonist, Dagny Taggart, sees society collapse around her as the government increasingly asserts control over all industry (including Taggart Transcontinental, the once mighty transcontinental railroad for which she serves as the operating executive), while society's most productive citizens, led by the mysterious John Galt, progressively disappear. Galt describes the strike as "stopping the motor of the world" by withdrawing the "minds" that drive society's growth and productivity. In their efforts, these "men of the mind" hope to demonstrate that a world in which the individual is not free to create is doomed, that civilization cannot exist where men are slave to society and government, and that the destruction of the profit motive leads to the collapse of society."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged

You mentioned the heart approach: here is an inspiring piece of writing from the Baha'i faith, of which I was once a follower...to this day even though no longer active in the org I nevertheless get tremendous comfort reading:

"Lo, the Nightingale of Paradise singeth upon the twigs of the Tree of Eternity,
    with holy and sweet melodies,
    proclaiming to the sincere ones
    the glad tidings of the nearness of God"....The nearness here meaning can't get any closer, neither in time nor space.

Once this is understood then the most impossible task becomes easy....

19. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

Thanks Ulli:

I am familiar with the plot and theme. I think that Dennis has used John Galt in his public efforts (like a phone number with the name’s letters) since 1996, and I got my copy of the book from him, as he virtually campaigned on that book back then. I know that there is plenty of cerebral gestation in that book, and I like curling up with such works, and look forward to reading it one day, but I am in no rush (my “to read” stack is hundreds of books thick, literally). I like imagination, but Rand had no credentials of experience. But, the noble entrepreneurs and capitalists carrying humanity along on its creative back is quite a stretch, and to say that ending the profit motive would collapse society is the kind of romance of capitalism theme that I was aware of. Well, I do not agree with such a perspective, and I was mentored by two of the greatest creative talents of our era. I get the creativity part. The greatest enemies of the noble innovators (which are vanishingly few – I never met an altruistic inventor, but that seems to be a virtue to Rand’s way of thinking) are the masses, but only because there are so many of them. Pound-for-pound, the greatest enemies of innovation in the West are the capitalists, which even Adam Smith acknowledged:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#smith2

Rand’s faith was misplaced.

Thanks for the poem. Again, my experiences were so much larger than life that they are often dismissed as fantasy. I have not been too happy with the voice in my head for the past nine years, since it chimed in unbidden:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

but I recognize the divine intervention in springing Dennis from jail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

and other preposterous events. Part of my means-become-the-ends approach is more than just being an idealist or thinking that it is the only thing that will work. I have to live up to the charge that I was given. It is between me and my maker, or whoever sent me on this mission, if they are separate beings. I have to be able to look at myself in the mirror and I know that I won’t be able to if I use underhanded tactics in a good cause, even the seemingly “innocent” ones of sneaking up on them. No coercion, no violence, no secrecy, no deception, no crimes. I do not like to frame it in negative terms like that, but I stay away from those pitfalls whenever I can. A positive way to list it would be only honest persuasion, transparency, truth, and harmlessness. Young Warriors would be the weak links in any effort to bring FE to the world, for instance, in ways that they cannot comprehend.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), ulli (1st April 2011)

21. Link to Post #433
    Thanks

Ayn Rand is probably best understood within the context of her childhood under communism. Also explains why the mythlogy of her novels found so much acceptance by her American Dream readership.
    Regarding your statement about the greatest enemies of innovation being the capitalists, while agreeing I had an additional thought:
    with global capitalism having replaced all other models of tribal life and now bringing the entire globe to the brink of mass extinction it is yet my firm belief that it is only a matter of time for the collective pendulum to come to a stop and turn back on it's path...
    and this process could explain your own current stance, being the visionary that you are. A time of pausing, waiting...

Quote No coercion, no violence, no secrecy, no deception, no crimes. I do not like to frame it in negative terms like that, but I stay away from those pitfalls whenever I can. A positive way to list it would be only honest persuasion, transparency, truth, and harmlessness.
    Your statement here points to the shift between the old, defective attitudes and the new fresh ones. Anyway, in order to define more clearly the direction one needs to take in order to proceed both negative and positive terms are useful.
    My mind is not as orderly as yours, (yet), but I am becoming aware that it is your painstaking approach to thinking that produces the clear vision needed to discern the path ahead.
    And this is the only way one can keep an eye on ambitious impulses. In my view, ultimately the main fuel of capitalism is ambition,
    and it is ambition that blocks people from discovering who they really are.

I just now realized that I was familiar with your written materials long before I joined Avalon. Several years ago I met Dr. O'Leary in person in Costa Rica, and it must have been right after that when googling his site that I first stumbled upon your site Ahealedplanet.net.
    So here I find myself having come full circle, which goes to show that even an undisciplined, chaotic approach can still lead one to Rome, hehe...

While reading both Dennis and your story I was reminded of the saying:
    With gold I test My servants, and with fire I test My gold.
    Last edited by ulli; 1st April 2011 at 10:26. Reason: added afterthought

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #434
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Wow! have I had my head stuck in the sand!!!!!!

24. Link to Post #435
    Thanks

Hi Ulli:

Thanks. I am aware of Rand’s childhood and influences (hence, the romance of capitalism). We all have them. My work is also colored by my journey. Yes, those fires burned pretty fiercely. I had enough of that kind of scorching for this lifetime, I hope. I am still kind of medium rare. Dennis is well done. I am only a semi-retired spear-carrier. I would really like to take a year off and redo my site, from ten years further down the road, but it is time that I may not get.

Welcome back to my work. Bill first encountered my work in about 2001, and that had more to do with me being a Camelot witness than my relationship with Brian did. So, readers can come and go and come back again. I am just trying to plant seeds.

Yes, the human ego is the snare, and, in a world of scarcity, the potential of FE is simply mind-boggling:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

At some level, all FE aspirants at least get of a glimpse of the ramifications, and that is often what ends up derailing many of them. The organized suppressors rarely need to lift a finger, as the efforts usually self-destruct if they actually get somewhere and are really tapping the ZPF.

Best,

Wade

Hi pie'n'eal:

Do you mean that this is the first time that you have heard of free energy? If so, know that it was not until I got to Boston:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

that I ever heard of free energy, and Dennis’s initial idea was not going to work. We all eventually wake up. If not in this lifetime, then in another. While it can be “interesting” to look back at where we were before we woke up, the important part is that we are awake (or awakening). I have found that once we truly begin to awaken, going back to sleep is not much of an option.

One of the most common reactions to encountering my work is that people can begin to glimpse what I am talking about, and awakening could be just around the corner for them, but they retreat back to sleep as fast as they can. Becoming aware in this world is not exactly an easy ride, and I can sympathize with anybody wanting to stay asleep. Hence, when I engaged the general public (Avalon is not the general public, but a pretty small and qualified subset), it was initially amazing to see all the irrational, vicious reactions to my work. My most irrational critics were my “peers” – white, educated American men:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#false

It took me a long time to realize what I was seeing with those reactions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#naive

So, if you think that you have not been aware in the past, the good news is that it is never too late to begin. Wanting to become aware is the key.

Best,

Wade

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (1st April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), ulli (1st April 2011)

26. Link to Post #436
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Events in the past few weeks have pretty much turned my year upside-down. I am not sure when I can recover and get that energy essay finished. Although my year is going to be a crazy one, I have given my future efforts more thought, and am more committed to trying out what I originally intended, which is to initiate an invitation-only forum to help people think comprehensively and begin a conversation that the public can also benefit from digesting. I may do it in an Avalon sub-forum. Time will tell. I may also do it in more than one forum. The general parameters will be as outlined below.

1. The participants will use their real names (it is a minimum level of courage that I will require of all participants, because I am trying to help inspire people’s courage).

2. The subject matter will be healing humanity and the planet.

3. It will necessarily be a comprehensive conversation.

4. My perspective is that energy is the root of life on earth and everything flowers from that.

5. The human journey is also one of acquiring, preserving and using energy;

6. My understanding, and the understanding of mystics and other sources that I respect is that love is the energy of creation; saying that it is all about love, or saying that it is all about energy, are two ways of stating the same thing. Only a loving approach has a prayer, in my opinion, and that will always guide my efforts.

9. I am going to try to raise my game (I can do a lot better than my posts to this thread so far, and look forward to the challenge, but I also need to be sheltered from all the people who try dragging the conversation into their agendas, as impatience is my chief feature
    In short, I am looking for level 12s, or those who want to try to reach it:

Becoming a level 12 is like walking the razor’s edge.

Wade

Hi Wade, If you're serious about this and when you're ready - throw me a message, as I too have time restraints at the moment so do not check this forum regularly - but I believe we are on the same path with the same goals, have done much of the same research, so I might be helpful to you in moving your agenda forward when you are ready.

I'd like to suggest that you begin to rephrase how you feel your life is currently going as you stated in your opening remark. Learning a new way of speaking will play a role in our moving forward. And understanding energy as you do, I think you can see that saying the next year will be crazy is making the energy of that statement more concrete. While I know it is important to be realistic as opposed to playing ostrich, again, as you pointed out, it is walking the razor's edge. What if you began to rephrase and rethink this next year in a different way, one that is both realistic, but more positive. i.e.: I'll have a lot on my plate this year, but it will give me the opportunity to learn how to acknowledge the elasticity of time, which will give me plenty of time to do what is necessary. Again the intention of love as you know is an important part of this equation, also belief system.

I've had very good success with making time elastic. If you need or want info, I'd be glad to share; although what I said may be enough for you.

Barbara
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 1st April 2011 at 17:41.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

27. Link to Post #437
    Thanks

Hi:

April will be 12-14 hour days for me, on top of other fun, so I will be pretty quiet. I would like to mention one thing, however. My latest “intention” post

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post188208

stirred some things up. One Avalon member in particular really “got it.” He sent me a private message, expressed his eagerness, provided me examples of his writings and even references (we have people in common). The conversation that I plan to mount will be pretty cerebral, but centered in the heart. I doubt that it will be confused with a New Age conversation. It will likely be invitation-only, or a carefully-considered application. I am not looking forward to turning applications down, but it is probably going to happen. Another pal observed yesterday that in this thread, so far, I keep repeating myself as I answer many of the same questions over and over and over (“Can we outwit them? Can we stampede past them? Can we sneak past them? Can we DIY it?” and so on). This thread is pretty much still in the starting blocks, dealing with beginner’s questions. The conversation that I have in mind I hope resembles something that Bucky might have done. My upcoming essay will, in ways, be like nothing else that I have done, but for my site’s readers, it will also have a familiar flavor. It will be the centerpiece for the conversation that I plan to mount. What I hope is that people perform their own studying on the topics broached, or have already done it and can contribute to higher levels of understanding. I expect to learn new things, too.

I am going to be aiming pretty high and I will need help, and we will see how it goes.

Best wishes,

Wade

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd April 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), ulli (2nd April 2011)

29. Link to Post #438
    Thanks

Quote The conversation that I plan to mount will be pretty cerebral, but centered in the heart. I doubt that it will be confused with a New Age conversation.
    Whatever is seen is in the mind of the beholder.
    I became an astrologer over 30 years ago and most of those years I spent removing the New-Age label that people tried to pin on me. Not bothering anymore. They can think whatever they want.

Beholding the cerebral-heart axis in it's totality is central to becoming cosmic and accessing unlimited energy.
    This is a recent realization.
    I spent years thinking my mind was the entry point of cosmic inflow but finally concluded that it is the heart.
    and still debating at times whether my curious mind in it's insatiable quest for knowledge is just a bad habit to be discarded...

but how can FE ever become reality if not for the intent and the mind's step by step approach?
    It's all a matter of applying "emotional intelligence" and then going for a larger group of like-hearted-like-minded until there is critical mass...
    I'd be very happy to join if you feel that I might have something to contribute to your vision as well as practical agenda...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #439
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

A healed planet thread sounds like a good place to share our new Video. I hope you don't mind Wade, Let us clean up our beautiful planet.

32. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

Hi:

This morning, I was asked by an activist about the potential of Brown’s Gas to help resolve the nuclear situation in Japan, and if somebody like Michio Kaku might be interested. I replied with…

Brown’s Gas is one of several radioactivity remediation technologies. But it will not work on fallout, and I do not know of anything that can. I write about Brown some in my work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

Andrew Michrowski has been involved for a long time:

http://pacenet.homestead.com/Nucwaste.html

But there are quite a few methods to neutralize radioactive waste:

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...man/index.html

Here is more information on it.

http://peswiki.com/energy/Directory:Brown%27s_Gas

But, the Brown’s Gas effect on radioactive material is also known as a Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR), and Cold Fusion is an LENR and has been so completely ridiculed and vilified in the scientific establishment, no matter that Cold Fusion experiments have been successfully reproduced hundreds of times, that somebody like Kaku risks his standing as a scientist if he promoted something like LENR, which defies the “laws of physics.” I doubt that Kaku would want to cross that line. It is much safer playing on the “white science” side of the fence.

Also, something like Brown’s Gas will only work in a factory-like environment of working on small amounts of radioactive material at a time, and working though a spent fuel rod, for instance, over some period of time. That is obviously a far cry from the situation in Japan. Maybe some ET technology can remove fallout from the environment, but I am not privy to it, although I have heard that they have it.

As an aside, Scott is going to publish the other part of my interview with Spectrum (part 1 is here) in the near future:

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum...CC03E294B890CD

and I talk a little about Yull and Brown’s Gas in that upcoming part. Some of it is kind of funny.

OK, on to the other responses on this thread since I last posted:

Hi Ulli:

I hear you on labels. On the New Age conversation, let me put it this way: fans of The Secret may not be very interested in the conversation, and I certainly do not seek them out.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#newage

On that front, I have done tarot (Crowley deck) for more than twenty years, and it works for me, with stunning accuracy at times. I am very amateur, but have friends who vividly remember some of my readings, ten years later, for all they described and foretold, and all I can say is, “It is in the cards. I don’t know how it works.”

The heart-head thing is, as you know, is a big subject. The heart needs to lead, and the head will follow. I have heard that some people work the other way around, being head people, and their hearts follow. It could be, but, as far as I have seen, the heart is the queen, and the mind but a prince. The lower astral plane is filled with “smart” beings.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#monroe

When I finally get that effort off of the ground, you can take a look and see if it is something that you think you can contribute to, or want to.

Hi BillyJ. That video does not play, at least when I try it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th April 2011 at 23:10.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (14th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 536 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 122 522 536 LastLast