+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emerging evidence humans are biological robots (xenobots)

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Emerging evidence humans are biological robots (xenobots)

Xenobots are emerging evidence that point toward Humans being biologically programmed robots. Xenobots are made entirely of organic cellular material. When not clumped together they act accordingly to their programming. When clumped they tend to become divergent.

Can't wait for this to reach global implications and ignite thinking, research and conversation about how this applies to humans reverse engineering our bodies to find source inception.

Our physical bodies act accodingly to pre-programming . . . as do our thoughts and emotions. It is near on impossible to override this reflex programming.

How many times a day do we have thoughts, emotions and physical and spiritual sensors that govern our behaviour but when analysed from within our heart centre do not align with what we identify as our "true self"? Spending a day observing and monitoring this in self and others raises serious questions.

There are numerous tools available to help us "break" the patterns of reflex repetition and many people are successful in some areas; be it physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. But the programming is so complex it appears to have numerous failsafe firewalls that activate other areas when a successful breach occurs.

Will we discover we are complex xenobots? If so, who/what created the programming and are they still in control of it?

How can the program be hacked to reveal the source? Could our future selves have worked it out to return to assist with hacking through the firewalls? Oh so many more questions.

This is a thrilling discovery with evolutionary implications for the 21st century.

The video is only 8 mins showing our younger generation wanting to delve into the big questions.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alx (27th January 2020), Ben (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2020), guayabal (27th January 2020), Mashika (27th January 2020), Mike (27th January 2020), O Donna (27th January 2020), Ol' Roy (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2020), XelNaga (30th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Emerging evidence humans are biological robots (xenobots)

How synthetic biology could wipe out humanity -- and how we can stop it | Rob Reid:

In above YouTube video they mentioned Synthetic Biology can help "Terra Forming" Mars ... but to do that they have to "Terror Forming" the Earth first ... Giant experiment (a.o. via chemtrails/geoengineering?) with millions of uninformed guinea pigs & lab rats called "Humans 1.0" making soon room for "Humans 2.0" aka "H+" aka Transhumanists

To monitor the progress of this giant massive (insane) experiment they may use "5G Surveillance Smart Grid" A.I. controlled (Military Grade) Beamforming Microwaves & mmWaves everywhere 2022+

--o-O-o--

Would it be "far fetched" to say that Synthetic Lifeforms using Quantum A.I. are (partially) "The Greys" of The Future? ... Who are NOT "Alien" but perceived as such now! ... It would also explain the "lack of emotions".

I have had multiple UFO encounters and to me SOME of those experiences seems like they are us, from the future but not 100% as they are genetic enhanced.

Maybe our current unaltered "healthy" genetics is partially their origins seeking answers they can not solve ... like what is it, what we have they don't ... Soul?

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th January 2020 at 00:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alx (27th January 2020), amor (28th January 2020), Ben (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), cannawizard (29th January 2020), Gemma13 (27th January 2020), O Donna (27th January 2020), onevoice (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2020), toppy (27th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Personally I believe our Human bodies are already somewhere in the Human 1.0, 2.0, 3.0... mix somewhere and our priority global focus should be examining and uncovering its functioning before going rogue and experimenting further. I believe this is how we will uncover and reveal our authentic "spiritual "body.

Yeah, greys are an interesting enigma - a rogue experiment perhaps already in this complex mix?

Thanks for providing the other thread links

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ben (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2020), O Donna (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2020), toppy (27th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    How synthetic biology could wipe out humanity -- and how we can stop it | Rob Reid:

In above YouTube video they mentioned Synthetic Biology can help "Terra Forming" Mars ... but to do that they have to "Terror Forming" the Earth first ... Giant experiment (a.o. via chemtrails/geoengineering?) with millions of uninformed guinea pigs & lab rats called "Humans 1.0" making soon room for "Humans 2.0" aka "H+" aka Transhumanists

To monitor the progress of this giant massive (insane) experiment they may use "5G Surveillance Smart Grid" A.I. controlled (Military Grade) Beamforming Microwaves & mmWaves everywhere 2022+

--o-O-o--

Would it be "far fetched" to say that Synthetic Lifeforms using Quantum A.I. are (partially) "The Greys" of The Future? ... Who are NOT "Alien" but perceived as such now! ... It would also explain the "lack of emotions".

I have had multiple UFO encounters and to me SOME of those experiences seems like they are us, from the future but not 100% as they are genetic enhanced.

Maybe our current unaltered "healthy" genetics is partially their origins seeking answers they can not solve ... like what is it, what we have they don't ... Soul?

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Wow, I just had to pause and thank you for this post, ExomatrixTV. That is one intense TED Talks I've watched in awhile.

And to the OP in general with contributor posts. It just about redefines the term, 'cutting edge' stuff in my humble opinion

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th January 2020), Gemma13 (27th January 2020), onevoice (27th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2020), toppy (27th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the hu-man construct is pretty much an organic machine~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cannawizard For This Post:

Gemma13 (28th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Quote Posted by cannawizard (here)
    The Double (& Triple) Helix DNA is a Multidimensional Transceiver/Transmitter being a Fractal Antenna to something that is beyond the physical ... you can not claim to know Ludwig von Beethoven by studying only the piano ... Same for Radio equipment ... you can not comprehend fully what the essence is of the messenger that goes through the physical radio by studying only the physical radio equipment!

cheers,
    John Kuhles 01-27-2020
    (Near Death Experiencer)

link
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st February 2020 at 18:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

cannawizard (28th January 2020), Chester (27th January 2020), chris_walker (28th January 2020), earthdreamer (30th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), O Donna (27th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020), Siphonemis (27th January 2020), yelik (28th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Will we discover we are complex xenobots? If so, who/what created the programming and are they still in control of it?
    Pretty sure I already discovered this about myself, though a small chance does exist that I could be wrong...

My thoughts talk to me sometimes, but what's even weirder is when they talk to each other. My thoughts once asked the question "Who made this?". Another one replied back "Must have been them" (referring to some 'bad guys'). "Why would you think that?" the first one said. "Because, who else would make something... this....awful??!!??" (I was writing my thoughts at the time, and at this point I started laughing so much I was barely able to write legibly)

I think that 'they' were talking about English, it just seemed to be directed toward me.

Programming (as we know it) is written using a programming language, and supposing (some) people ARE programmed, I can't even begin to imagine what that 'language' might be like!

Consider how fast we'd be able to think without words, too. I imagine the one(s) in control would be the one(s) able to think the fastest.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Chester (27th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

An interesting book that touches on the subject:

The Quest for a Universal Theory of Life Searching for Life As We Don't Know It (Cambridge Astrobiology)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

cannawizard (29th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cannawizard (here)
    The Double (& Triple) Helix DNA is a Multidimensional Fractal Antenna to something that is beyond the physical ... you can not claim to know Ludwig von Beethoven by studying only the piano ... Same for Radio equipment ... you can not comprehend fully what the essence is of the messenger that goes through the physical radio by studying only the physical radio equipment!

cheers,
    John Kuhles 01-27-2020
    (Near Death Experiencer)

link
    true. mankind is not of flesh but of the spirit~

have a nice day

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cannawizard For This Post:

amor (28th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (28th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), O Donna (28th January 2020), onawah (28th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I think many of us here have come in touch with what we are. There is a separation between being and body. By becoming aware of the difference we learn to understand the 'conditioned' nature of the body. However, the body along with its emotions and intellect is a wonderful gift, to be used as we see fit to experience 3 dimensional existence.

If one has done some serious examination of oneself, one finds what might be called 'inorganic parasites' (Castaneda term, I believe) are present that try to manipulate the organism. These parasites appear to feast in part on human suffering. These are aligned with Archons (demonic forces from the lower astral). They also appear to work with/for the negative alien presence here that are behind the abduction phenomenon.

How to overcome the inorganic parasites I believe is one of the prime goals of our spirits here.

So, your body may be 'programmable' to some degree, especially if you aren't awake to it. However, this is not a fault of our bodies, it is just how they are designed. And if you don't want to be programed your body will attempt to accommodate that request. Our bodies love us, the spirit, and they are a great gift.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (28th January 2020), cannawizard (29th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (28th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), onawah (28th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The zenobot, a meld of computer logic and known cellular capability, like any other organism can be built out to what the mind sees as a desirable end; however, in today's world of military conflict, etc., wisdom in the use of knowledge definitely is placed last, if at all, resulting in war and chaos. As I continue with reading the above, I may add to this.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

cannawizard (29th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Giving this two more seconds of thought after watching the wonderful videos above and finding hope in the hearts of the geneticists for a better world, we should still be very cautious of the possibility of the lonely scientist working in his basement who is unhinged enough not to see that there is a higher director of creation, the soul creatures, who have love for all and would do no harm. The scientist who is not insightful enough to extrapolate the harmful results of his/her invention in the world and/or whose ego or anger would permit the release of an ongoing danger to the continuation of a healthy, interactive system of life, spanning time and space needs to submit to some higher vision/rule of conduct based on love and compassion.

To safely accomplish the above desire requires that we investigate, as vigorously, the existence, source and structure of the soul as we do our biology. Without this constant awareness, we can only produce soulless, deadly dangerous bio-robots. The story is that there are those we identify as Greys who have returned to our time from forty-five thousand years into our future in order to revivify themselves using our genes. However, their intention is to take from us what they think they need, the regained ability to reproduce, and then to simply replace us on Earth, possibly by Genocide. If this is what the book of Daniel in the Bible refers to as those who are made of iron and those who are made of clay attempting to merge---but they do not cleave together (meaning that the grandchildren will reverse and separate out again to be human and greys perhaps). The story goes on to tell of a forty year time loop which has been accidentally created by these creatures, forcing us to relive those forty years over and over.

This relates to the work spoken of above by the Geneticists, messing around with the creation and reordering of life as we know it here on Earth. I feel that the many cruelties of life in the wild for animals and man stem from Genetic Messing About/Interference in the original design for Earth and that we are about to begin the story of the Greys mentioned below, who designed themselves out of the ability to reproduce and have returned to our time line to plunder our genes, genocide us, and take over the Earth for themselves. See below.

Those of us who have pets and love them know that they have souls, and by extension, all living things have souls which indwell them from what I believe is a central source of love. It is love that makes life sacred, and the vicious vivisection of animals while they scream in pain (their vocal chords cut) so that the consciousness of their murderers may not be disturbed) is beyond vile and must be stopped. I understand laboratories and universities and the corporations which support them are guilty of this dreadful sin. Please read the book, recently published, authored by Chris de Rose, titled "In Your Face." about his fight to expose this evil, unnecessary practice of torture without pain killers of our little animals which we know and love. Do you send your found stray animals to the pound for homes to be found for them? Do you know where they are really sending them? Read the fine print at the bottom of the form they make you sign saying they may kill them. They forbid you to know proof of who has the animals (because they may be at an experimental facility!) When you challenge them, they treat you as Nazi's would. I speak from experience.
    Last edited by amor; 29th January 2020 at 22:21. Reason: typo

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

cannawizard (29th January 2020), Gemma13 (30th January 2020), Pam (1st February 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    To safely accomplish the above desire requires that we investigate, as vigorously, the existence, source and structure of the soul as we do our biology.
    Couldn't agree more.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Peter UK (1st February 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

No I don't think it's far fetched at all, something along those lines did occur, those questions point in the right direction.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 1st February 2020 at 10:04.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Gemma13 (1st February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread