+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1 10 20 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    I'm thinking that those born as natural psychopaths who are possibly without soul and are incapable of feeling real emotion,
    are likewise incapable of suffering. That those 'empty shell's' merely pretend to suffer.

So could it be said that if you sufferer or have at one time suffered, then you absolutely do have a soul?

I'm getting those 'Bladerunner Blues' again, if I got the Blues, I got soul, right?

I'm also wondering if two psychopaths can have a child that isn't a psychopath?
    (if this isn't possible then we may be over run one day, and the world will contain only psychopaths! "Taxi!")

This topic makes me very uncomfortable, but it must be faced...
    This is also where I don't share common ground - I do not believe there are 100% psychopaths at the level of their Spirit. That may simply be my own wsihful thinking. I also know that I am absolutely capable of being a full blown psychopath and I have explored that point of view and rejected it but I came to my rejection conclusion through an exercise I performed within my own mind. So strangely, it happened to be that coming from my weakest "component" (for those who see components) I essentially deconstructed that component. My mind undid my mind where I am now left without "their mind" and thus am able to grow my own mind... if I dare.

So having said that, if Earth boiled down to a war between an "us" and a "them" where the "them" was considered to be psychopaths as defined by most folks on this forum, I am absolutely certain I would side with these so called psychopaths because I reject completely the us/them dynamic in every form and then thus would always side with the underdog.

I only see a "we" and thus my position. I apologize if I offend most here with my view.

and... FLASH!

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You are right about the emotional love 9E9. Sending love to those you do not even know, having love for the psychopaths for example, one an energy theft.

However, there is also love, the compassionate universal love that has nothing to do with emotions, but this is being in the right mind anyhow, so we are not talking of this when talking of energy theft. Right.
    Love is not Love (to me) if there are qualifications about it - such as "emotional love" or even this lovely ideal so many call "compassionate love" because if one imposes any measurement upon something like Love, then one also becomes the authority as to what Love might be, what is legitimate love, what is emotional (or false love, etc.). I personally doubt any of us would be here at this time and in this place if we were authorities about Love... but what do I know?

If one instead just allows themselves to be their truth at every now moment and one has the conscious (and sub conscious) intention of being at all times in positive, right relationship with all and the All, then one is simply reflecting their inner attitude which in hindsight might be called demonstrations of "love" by those who might feel compelled to judge.

Love happens if it is real... I bet on that fact. I bet on Love but I don't attempt to define it, I just know that Love is my core intention to give/experience.

I have found without exception that Love wins all bets.
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd January 2013 at 15:54.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Flash (23rd January 2013), Lisab (23rd January 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

hi 9eagle9 -- your posts are fascinating and so very synchronistic for me --- a couple of questions: Are you familiar with the metahistory website and the work of John Lash/do you study comparative mythology, and if so could you comment --- also, I am sidetracked by the idea of who "they" are, where did they originate, and what is the reason "they" need to use "our" minds, to what end --- why do they need to simulate our reality and feed it back to us so we can live there and not in an organic state?

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

This is also where I don't share common ground - I do not believe there are 100% psychopaths at the level of their Spirit. That may simply be my own wsihful thinking

That is what a belief is for the most part. Depending on what one's belief on. I can believe the sun will rise tomorrow because I know that it never sets.Because I and others have observed the psychopath, sociopath, 'their' mind at work, we can trust this to be true.

So having said that, if Earth boiled down to a war between an "us" and a "them" where

If? There has been a war occurring for a very long time. Just because people are not doing anything about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It has, long long long before we were born.

the "them" was considered to be psychopaths as defined by most folks on this forum, I am absolutely certain I would side with these so called psychopaths because I reject completely the us/them dynamic in every form and then thus would always side with the underdog.

That is how they won the war. I'm sure you'll make a fine meal for them. I'm fascinated to know what sort of favors you think may come to you by holding this mindset, which is actually what 'they' would like you to believe because it makes a safe environment for them?

5. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

[QUOTE=justoneman;621427]
    XSo having said that, if Earth boiled down to a war between an "us" and a "them" where the "them" was considered to be psychopaths as defined by most folks on this forum, I am absolutely certain I would side with these so called psychopaths because I reject completely the us/them dynamic in every form and then thus would always side with the underdog.

I only see a "we" and thus my position. I apologize if I offend most here with my view.

and... FLASH!

You are right about the emotional love 9E9. Sending love to those you do not even know, having love for the psychopaths for example, one an energy theft.

However, there is also love, the compassionate universal love that has nothing to do with emotions, but this is being in the right mind anyhow, so we are not talking of this when talking of energy theft. Right.
    Love is not Love (to me) if there are qualifications about it - such as "emotional love" or even this lovely ideal so many call "compassionate love" because if one imposes any measurement upon something like Love, then one also becomes the authority as to what Love might be, what is legitimate love, what is emotional (or false love, etc.). I personally doubt any of us would be here at this time and in this place if we were authorities about Love... but what do I know?

If one instead just allows themselves to be their truth at every now moment and one has the conscious (and sub conscious) intention of being at all times in positive, right relationship with all and the All, then one is simply reflecting their inner attitude which in hindsight might be called demonstrations of "love" by those who might feel compelled to judge.

Love happens if it is real... I bet on that fact. I bet on Love but I don't attempt to define it, I just know that Love is my core intention to give/experience.

That was precisely my point Justoneman, Love just happens, without quaification.

Quote from 9e9: That is what a belief is for the most part. Depending on what one's belief on. I can believe the sun will rise tomorrow because I know that it never sets.Because I and others have observed the psychopath, sociopath, 'their' mind at work, we can trust this to be true.
    Yes, nothing beats direct experience and observation.

Quote from 9e9:
    That is how they won the war. I'm sure you'll make a fine meal for them. I'm fascinated to know what sort of favors you think may come to you by holding this mindset, which is actually what 'they' would like you to believe because it makes a safe environment for them?
    Yes, and I bet you were already at one point their fine meal. May be a bigger meal is awaiting them (sorry Chester, i could not resist pulling your leg here)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Calz (23rd January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), Lisab (23rd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

I might add the reason they are sociopath is that they have no access to spirit at any level. We aren't talking about people with sociopathic behaviors we can adopt those behaviors at anytime in our conditioned lives but people who do not have the ability to source anything higher than their own programmed consciousness.

8. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Silly question time.

Most of the "bloodlines" have been brought up with mkultra type environments.

When you have many alters doesn't that "complicate" what a psychopath may be???

Does anyone really have a handle on someone born into such a situation regarding whether or not they have a soul???

Likely too paradoxical ... but perhaps worth consideration?

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), another bob (23rd January 2013), AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Belle (23rd January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Flash (23rd January 2013), Lisab (23rd January 2013), Mark (24th January 2013), seko (23rd January 2013)

10. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

I'm just cross posting this here (from Truman's Matrix thread)as it also involves this thread, and my reaction to what I've discovered here.

You see I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing, but I've found myself getting angry lately, and it seems to be doing me good, so long as I observe the direction of the energy flow and keep hold of it.

Is it possible that I really am healing myself through anger?
    (or am I fooling myself again?)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Having read Dianetics, Mr Hubbard has always struck me as being one of the most profoundly intelligent and clued up individuals there has ever been, but I just wish I could use his memory recovery techniques on myself(with out another person to process me).
    One more thought... I don't at all assume I have any answers or solution pathways to give to another, but I have found that my requirement for "remembering" has actually held me back. What I mean is that why do I need to "remember" anything? Because I can't figure out my own truth unless I do? And so if I have this need for remembering and spend my life's focus pursuing memories than potentially span millions of not trillions of years, what then am I doing with the time I have now?

Instead, what I do is I probe the deepest questions and then consider all the possibilities and the... accept what is acceptable and reject what is not.

This is the process I use and why, perhaps, I have come so far. Now... where this "so far" has taken me will have to be judged in hindsight, but something tells me I am on the right track as I have experienced a massive and accelerated rise in sanity within my recent life experience.

EDIT! - Hi Truman! Great thread! Thanks!
    I don't think it's the memories themselves that are important, more the releasing of the buried emotions and commands(engrams?) that accompany them, but I suppose it is possible to treat such things to a degree without recourse to the original memory.

I feel I've made a little bit of progress lately simply by allowing myself to get angry at the way I've been used as a battery, and noticing that this time the anger was different. I was making a stand saying "F*** You! Archons!(or whatever they are), I'm taking back what's mine". It didn't flow out of my belly like it would normally because I let it stay inside me, and it felt good! I feel like I was able to keep my 'loosh'.

I mentioned a problem with my sacrel chakra on the last page, but since experiencing this new sort of energizing anger it seems to have cleared up for the first time in over 10 years. I think it has been 9Eagle9's thread that has helped me the most lately, and that video "Love, Reality and the Time of Transition", also the PDF "Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment". I just felt like I'd been fooled for long enough, and got really mad (at the parasites).

I didn't so much release the anger, but I experienced it fully and consciously without guilt. Just becoming aware of the direction in which the emotions flow is helping, making sure I keep whatever energy I generate.

I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing, but it seems to be working. I guess only time will tell, but I never thought in a million years that getting angry would have a healing effect on me.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), another bob (23rd January 2013), Belle (23rd January 2013), Calz (23rd January 2013), Chester (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Gardener (23rd January 2013), Lisab (23rd January 2013), seko (23rd January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Hi Dianna , welcome to the jungle!

I am familiar with John Lash’s work, and refer back to it now and again, it’s very relevant to Irish metahistory interestingly enough if where I began sorting all this out, in my own culture. And when people begin sorting out ‘where they came’ from they start seeing the same patterns arising in the early histories of their respective cultures.

I do study mythology quite a lot it’s a very important component to metaphysics, and meta-history.. Tsarion’s work is also quite good also from a metaphysical perspective and he offers on a historical level where some of this ‘mind’set came from although he like myself has focused quite a lot on Irish culture and history.

While this is in alignment with how their mind affects our lives now, Vivek’s has some really good ‘companion’ threads that speculate on the possible organic and nonphysical origins of the parasitical mind.

While I don't think anyone researcher has the entire scoop I think we have enough evidence to start freeing ourselves from the yoke as it were.

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    hi 9eagle9 -- your posts are fascinating and so very synchronistic for me --- a couple of questions: Are you familiar with the metahistory website and the work of John Lash/do you study comparative mythology, and if so could you comment --- also, I am sidetracked by the idea of who "they" are, where did they originate, and what is the reason "they" need to use "our" minds, to what end --- why do they need to simulate our reality and feed it back to us so we can live there and not in an organic state?

13. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

I'm not sure I understand your question as you stated it but you brought up a good point in how people can disconnected from soul energy. If you had 120 fake personalities wedged in between who you started out to be and your soul it would be somewhat difficult to connect to that bridge with reality.

I don't think any question is silly at this point, when we look at in the mirror and say, I have something else inhabiting my head that wants to hurt me and i'm completely not aware of it...lol.

Another interesting point that you didn't bring up. Bloodlines that were not raised in MKULTRA environments....

That really scares 'their' minds.

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Silly question time.

Most of the "bloodlines" have been brought up with mkultra type environments.

When you have many alters doesn't that "complicate" what a psychopath may be???

Does anyone really have a handle on someone born into such a situation regarding whether or not they have a soul???

Likely too paradoxical ... but perhaps worth consideration?

14. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

IN the work I've done its not really important to have the total recall of memory. Often times though the memory comes up before the emotion does. Often times the trauma imposed was imposed beyond our conscious recall although watching one's chakra action typically can tell when something rooted in at or about what age.

It is difficult to process intially without the help of another but you really don't need someone's assistance in bringing up rooted in emotions.

Metaphyiscallly speaking fire is the element of Will, and anger is a component of fire as long as its not the petulant 'their mind' sort of anger. It then has a purifying effect especially when directed at 'their' mind.

A prime example is the abused woman who gets so angry at her abuser she is then motivated to change her life and leave them. No one can say that is unloving anger.

It just depends on where the anger is sourced from us or filtered through their mind.

I'm just cross posting this here (from Truman's Matrix thread)as it also involves this thread, and my reaction to what I've discovered here.

You see I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing, but I've found myself getting angry lately, and it seems to be doing me good, so long as I observe the direction of the energy flow and keep hold of it.

Having read Dianetics, Mr Hubbard has always struck me as being one of the most profoundly intelligent and clued up individuals there has ever been, but I just wish I could use his memory recovery techniques on myself(with out another person to process me).
    One more thought... I don't at all assume I have any answers or solution pathways to give to another, but I have found that my requirement for "remembering" has actually held me back. What I mean is that why do I need to "remember" anything? Because I can't figure out my own truth unless I do? And so if I have this need for remembering and spend my life's focus pursuing memories than potentially span millions of not trillions of years, what then am I doing with the time I have now?

Instead, what I do is I probe the deepest questions and then consider all the possibilities and the... accept what is acceptable and reject what is not.

This is the process I use and why, perhaps, I have come so far. Now... where this "so far" has taken me will have to be judged in hindsight, but something tells me I am on the right track as I have experienced a massive and accelerated rise in sanity within my recent life experience.

I don't think it's the memories themselves that are important, more the releasing of the buried emotions and commands(engrams?) that accompany them, but I suppose it is possible to treat such things to a degree without recourse to the original memory.

I feel I've made a little bit of progress lately simply by allowing myself to get angry at the way I've been used as a battery, and noticing that this time the anger was different. I was making a stand saying "F*** You! Archons!(or whatever they are), I'm taking back what's mine". It didn't flow out of my belly like it would normally because I let it stay inside me, and it felt good! I feel like I was able to keep my 'loosh'.

I mentioned a problem with my sacrel chakra on the last page, but since experiencing this new sort of energizing anger it seems to have cleared up for the first time in over 10 years. I think it has been 9Eagle9's thread that has helped me the most lately, and that video "Love, Reality and the Time of Transition", also the PDF "Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment". I just felt like I'd been fooled for long enough, and got really mad (at the parasites).

I didn't so much release the anger, but I experienced it fully and consciously without guilt. Just becoming aware of the direction in which the emotions flow is helping, making sure I keep whatever energy I generate.

I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing, but it seems to be working. I guess only time will tell, but I never thought in a million years that getting angry would have a healing effect on me.

15. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Another interesting point that you didn't bring up. Bloodlines that were not raised in MKULTRA environments....

That really scares 'their' minds.
    Now this I would love to hear about. I've had a few flashes of insight into this just based on your raising the topic.
    Last edited by Curt; 23rd January 2013 at 18:29.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), Calz (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Flash (23rd January 2013), Lisab (23rd January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

17. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

We? You and their mind? Well yes...lol.

It's not about taking sides. Its about saying 'I am no longer using or inhabiting or empowering their mind'. They are the ones who made this one sided. That is rather obvious if one observes their environment. AT no point in this thread was it ever about 'taking' sides for any reason but simply making the choice to abate the 'their' mind within.

It's about as profound as saying, 'Not buying Amway anymore.' You are making a choice for yourself . That doesn't neccessarily mean you are taking a side. They need our participation to keep the 'their' mind matrix in place. That you are feeling tender towards their feelings suggests perhaps this is not a moral quandry but something in your inner landscape that needs to be cleared.

I'm thinking that those born as natural psychopaths who are possibly without soul and are incapable of feeling real emotion,
    are likewise incapable of suffering. That those 'empty shell's' merely pretend to suffer.

So could it be said that if you sufferer or have at one time suffered, then you absolutely do have a soul?

I'm getting those 'Bladerunner Blues' again, if I got the Blues, I got soul, right?

I'm also wondering if two psychopaths can have a child that isn't a psychopath?
    (if this isn't possible then we may be over run one day, and the world will contain only psychopaths! "Taxi!")

This topic makes me very uncomfortable, but it must be faced...
    This is also where I don't share common ground - I do not believe there are 100% psychopaths at the level of their Spirit. That may simply be my own wsihful thinking. I also know that I am absolutely capable of being a full blown psychopath and I have explored that point of view and rejected it but I came to my rejection conclusion through an exercise I performed within my own mind. So strangely, it happened to be that coming from my weakest "component" (for those who see components) I essentially deconstructed that component. My mind undid my mind where I am now left without "their mind" and thus am able to grow my own mind... if I dare.

So having said that, if Earth boiled down to a war between an "us" and a "them" where the "them" was considered to be psychopaths as defined by most folks on this forum, I am absolutely certain I would side with these so called psychopaths because I reject completely the us/them dynamic in every form and then thus would always side with the underdog.

and... FLASH!

18. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

I've noticed that my recent anger feels different, but am I right in thinking that 'they' don't get the loosh so long as I don't feel it flowing out of me?

Could it be that simple?

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), another bob (23rd January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), Calz (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Flash (23rd January 2013), Gardener (23rd January 2013), Lisab (23rd January 2013), seko (23rd January 2013), TargeT (23rd January 2013)

20. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I've noticed that my recent anger feels different, but am I right in thinking that 'they' don't get the loosh so long as I don't feel it flowing out of me?

Could it be that simple?

Perhaps we need a little payback ... going price for loosh???

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (29th January 2013), 9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), another bob (23rd January 2013), AwakeInADream (23rd January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Flash (23rd January 2013), Gardener (23rd January 2013), Lisab (23rd January 2013)

22. Link to Post #195
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

...if Earth boiled down to a war between an "us" and a "them" where the "them" was considered to be psychopaths as defined by most folks on this forum, I am absolutely certain I would side with these so called psychopaths because I reject completely the us/them dynamic in every form and then thus would always side with the underdog.

I only see a "we" and thus my position.

It is common to see folks confusing and conflating levels af awareness, such as Absolute and Relative. For example, at a certain level, there is no "us & them", but we here in the earth realm are not there, and to pretend otherwise is a self-deception. Such a condition is clearly not our current experience of reality, nor will it be for several levels up. Some may get glimpses during various mystical reveries of unity consciousness, but such experiences do not last, and certainly do not pertain to the operative parameters of this density. All division and opposition may be ultimately recognized as illusion, but one's human vibrational frequency will typically still resonate at the level of differentiation, since that is what the human game entails, and in fact, why we are here, playing at "self & other".

23. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

I'll show you mind if you show me yours. I'm going to my next shift in a few but I'll be back to show and tell and while. In the meantime what were these insights?

24. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'll show you mind if you show me yours. I'm going to my next shift in a few but I'll be back to show and tell and while. In the meantime what were these insights?
    If I had to guess, I'd say there are quite a few folk that fit this description to varying degrees. Plenty of wheat among the chaff.

But there are some who really fit this description. They have it in high concentrations. They have The Wise Blood to use Flannery O'Connor's title totally out of context.

There is a sparkle to these folks, I think. And I'll be damned if a whole pile of them aren't Celts.
    Last edited by Curt; 23rd January 2013 at 19:05.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Belle (24th January 2013), Calz (23rd January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Lisab (23rd January 2013)

26. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

The Celtics are loaded with lots of Pre Celtic blood like Gaelic for example. Before the Norman and Milesian invasions I mean. Not the only culture to exhibit this but its pretty evidential that is one seat of where indigenous or original people came from. Because that is self preserving sort of blood the past remains alive in a lot of Celts due to bloodlines. In Ireland in particular at one point the Powers That Be exterminated something like one out of every six men because 1) they thought 'man' power is where it was at. Exterminate men and you'll get rid of the 'power'.

The essence of the bloodline is carried along matrilineal lines. If their own belief system had not bound them up they truly would have exterminated a lot of the 'wise blood' of Ireland.

While I'm sure these examples of this in every culture and race Irish/Welsh is the one I'm most familiar with . Ive had people ask me to give other examples like How would you know if you were of one of these bloodlines from Africa. Or Germany or whereever.

I don't know i'm not African or German, I don't have those genetics, so they have nothing to say to me. That's up to the individual to find out.

Shamanic study tends to be initiated around the globe by finding out 'where you came' from to know who you are and what you are about because so much of 'us' is carried genetically.

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    If I had to guess, I'd say there are quite a few folk that fit this description to varying degrees. Plenty of wheat among the chaff.

But there are some who really fit this description. They have it in high concentrations. They have The Wise Blood to use Flannery O'Connor's title totally out of context.

There is a sparkle to these folks, I think. And I'll be damned if a whole pile of them aren't Celts.

27. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

For me - my current (and only recallable) life experience is what has generated my views at various points along the way of my personal journey. And along the way my views have changed.

I have had significant relationships with many in my current life who folks here would call psychopaths. I still found a fundamental Spirit within them just like I find within this lovely "us" group - the so called "ensouled" group.

I find myself hypocritical and/or arrogant when I consider myself and/or others whom I know closely to possess a soul (or perhaps be labeled non-psychopathic) and at the same time espouse that I have achieved the ability to live in positive, right relationship with all the All then because I can write convincing arguments elevate myself to judge status of another where the result of my judgement is a labeling of another as something we are calling a psychopath with an implication that a psychopath is a psychopath and can never be anything but a psychopath and for this reason can never be anything but pure, irredeemable evil for the rest of the life span of the Spirit being behind the physical bodily expression.

I may at the end of the day have to face being wrong, but I have no doubt I will go to any lengths to prove to myself I am not.

Anyways, to reach this stage and conclusions has been the result of my own experiences in this one and only lifetime to which I have memory access.

Maybe my experience deceives me, but I could not accept the person I would be if I judged any living being as irredeemable. If there perhaps be a definition for unconditional love, maybe it is found in this last statement for those who may have the open heart to see its potential truth.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), Dorjezigzag (23rd January 2013)

29. Link to Post #200
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The Celtics are loaded with lots of Pre Celtic blood like Gaelic for example. Before the Norman and Milesian invasions I mean. Not the only culture to exhibit this but its pretty evidential that is one seat of where indigenous or original people came from. Because that is self preserving sort of blood the past remains alive in a lot of Celts due to bloodlines. In Ireland in particular at one point the Powers That Be exterminated something like one out of every six men because 1) they thought 'man' power is where it was at. Exterminate men and you'll get rid of the 'power'.

The essence of the bloodline is carried along matrilineal lines. If their own belief system had not bound them up they truly would have exterminated a lot of the 'wise blood' of Ireland.

While I'm sure these examples of this in every culture and race Irish/Welsh is the one I'm most familiar with . Ive had people ask me to give other examples like How would you know if you were of one of these bloodlines from Africa. Or Germany or whereever.

I don't know i'm not African or German, I don't have those genetics, so they have nothing to say to me. That's up to the individual to find out.

Shamanic study tends to be initiated around the globe by finding out 'where you came' from to know who you are and what you are about because so much of 'us' is carried genetically.
    Funny you mention that. I'm American, and happen now to live in Scotland. But I started researching my own ancestry in order to examine my mother's family, all of whom are of Irish descent. I found that it was difficult to trace records back past 1800 or so which was disappointing.

But, my dad's side of the family were largely New England wasps and I was able to trace a whole heap of them back to the 14th century. It turns out the good folks at the Mormon church had done much of the work for me.

I was also able to solve a family mystery and find out my true surname. My dad's paternal grandfather was adopted.

It turns out the real surname originates in Lorraine, France. My ancestors had moved from Lorraine to England where they lived for centuries before emigrating to the US.

That added another element.

I'm now married to a woman born and raised in Northern Ireland, and we live in Scotland. So this is part of the world I like and where I feel at home.

Figuring out this stuff does seem important somehow.
    Last edited by Curt; 23rd January 2013 at 23:20.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th January 2013), D-Day (23rd January 2013), Flash (24th January 2013), Gardener (24th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1 10 20 34 LastLast