+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Strange sounds heard in ear?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Strange sounds heard in ear?

Okay, so this is a phenomena that I have just begun experiencing only a few months ago. It doesn't occur all of the time, only on the rare occasion, maybe once every week or so and always while I'm sitting at the computer.
    In my left ear, there will be a strange electronic sound, almost digital in nature if I can describe it that way. The sound is not coming from the computer, not in the usual manner anyway, but definitely from inside my ear. In description, the best I can come up with is the synthesized sound of high-pitched dentists drill, moving up and down a couple of octaves, and lasting only about a second.

Has anyone experiencing anything remotely similar to this? I experience all sorts of 'unusual' phenomena on a normal basis, but this is unique, and I'm certain it's linked to the computer.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

Black Panther (1st December 2011), findingneo (1st August 2017), Kryztian (20th July 2020), NeverMind (1st December 2011), Vitalux (2nd December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Strange sounds heard in ear?

solphilos, i hear a music that i will in my mind. since years i don't nead radio or other source of sound. respectfully, monique.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monique For This Post:

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by monique (here)
    solphilos, i hear a music that i will in my mind. since years i don't nead radio or other source of sound. respectfully, monique.
    Glad to hear, I've been doing that for years as well. Saves money and noise complaints! It's quite the convenience eh?

However, this sound I refer to is not willed, just comes out of the blue. Sounds very similar to the low-frequency sounds of cellphones and the of making a 'connection'.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Solphilos, me too - posted something about it a few days ago. It happens not only at the computer, but often when I lie down to sleep or at other restful times. Maybe just one or both. If its both, the frequency is different in each ear.

Another very WEIRD thing that happens in burst is just as Im going off to sleep there is a internal sound in my brain like a stock whip sound - its an instant thing doesnt hang around and I can feel it across the top of my brain............... Now I know that sounds crazy! but its loud. I would dearly love to know if anyone experiences this.

Another new thing - when I hit the twilight zone just before heading into deep sleep am experiencing some very strange visions, lights and voices. This is new in the past week. Ive always seen human faces in the twilight zone, but this is completley different - very vivid travelling thing, almost alien like. Im not an abductee (that I know of) Any ideas anyone????

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Ontarioguy (1st December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I get the tuning fork or those healing tone sound that where post here before, like very other day, so does my son and daughter, but i only hear them in the house no matter where I live. Sometimes my daughter and I can hear them at the same time.

Sometimes I hear a real load door slamming just as I fall sleep and it wakes me up.
    Sometimes I see quick bursts of lights before i dose off.
    Some times visions.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Lately I've been getting a ringing in my ears. It's not at all unpleasant, doesn't last very long and doesn't happen all that often, but it is something new and I only thought of it because you mentioned it.
    It's not a sign of old age is it?

Just went and looked it up.
    My choices are
    psychic awakening
    or
    advancing age.

Guess which one I'm going to go for? heh heh heh.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Ontarioguy (1st December 2011), petra (29th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i have always heard two distinctive hums..

One at a lower frequency then the other..but both are constant.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

There is a well-known illness http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus.
    Once big sound damages the receptors inside ear drum - a hair shape -, it send electrical signals into brain kind of
    noise all the time.

I damaged my ears while I was in army. A friend of mine have this illness too. Many many millions of people nowadays:
    iPod, exposures to big noise. The number is increasing.

Suppose it's on and off like in your case then might be your brain starts picking up some waves.

Quote Another new thing - when I hit the twilight zone just before heading into deep sleep am experiencing some
    very strange visions, lights and voices. This is new in the past week. Ive always seen human faces in the twilight zone,
    but this is completley different - very vivid travelling thing, almost alien like. Im not an abductee (that I know of) Any
    ideas anyone????
    Wow, you are one of lucky ones. Many people deliberately try to that altered state of mind where human
    consciousness taps into bizarre world by hypnosis or meditation or taking psychoactive drugs.
    Stay open and focus on positive intention. Because your negative thoughts or intention will amplify, might attract dark
    beings from other realms.

I put myself into trance state either self-hypnosis or meditation before I go to sleep.
    I prefer meditation because it brings physical sensations too. But, I've been doing meditation for many years.

My five cent tip is be completely naked when you go to sleep.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

kizzey (2nd December 2011), witchy1 (26th November 2010)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi Solphilos, me too - posted something about it a few days ago. It happens not only at the computer, but often when I lie down to sleep or at other restful times. Maybe just one or both. If its both, the frequency is different in each ear.

Another very WEIRD thing that happens in burst is just as Im going off to sleep there is a internal sound in my brain like a stock whip sound - its an instant thing doesnt hang around and I can feel it across the top of my brain............... Now I know that sounds crazy! but its loud. I would dearly love to know if anyone experiences this.

Another new thing - when I hit the twilight zone just before heading into deep sleep am experiencing some very strange visions, lights and voices. This is new in the past week. Ive always seen human faces in the twilight zone, but this is completley different - very vivid travelling thing, almost alien like. Im not an abductee (that I know of) Any ideas anyone????
    the cracking sounds are what you hear internally (sort of like hearing things under water) of your spine popping back into natural alignment because as you fall asleep your muscles relax from the day's stress and tension. I have been hearing those loud bangs for years, and I finally figured out what was happening a couple of years ago, so now I do some deep breathing and guided relaxation as a nightly routine before I go to bed.

I also have been 'catching' radio wave frequency tones at random times for years , but never really had the schedule to do a proper 'time-marking' survey.

EDIT: I just saw the post on tinnitus... I have that too, but these random RF tones are sudden, high-pitched(a different tone than the constant ringing), deafening, and painful for about 30 seconds- then gradually fade out over about 2-3 minutes.

(*I just realized that what I hear is exactly the same kind of sound as a microphone giving a feedback screech through the speakers.)
    Last edited by xbusymom; 26th November 2010 at 04:45. Reason: more info

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks for replying xbusymom. The sound is exactly like a stockwhip or an electrical current without the pain, the trajectory is ear to ear not front to back. Very quick and its on top of my brain not skull or head. It seems its not coming from my ears, like its an internal things. Like no so much a sound but a feeling - I know illogical. And it happens irregularly, might be a few nights in a row and then nothing for a couple of weeks. Its definately not underwater sound - more actute lightening type crack. I dunno, maybe I need a EEG - but then they might find out I have no brainwaves at all - lol.

I took a class of patients who had tinnitus - I dont have that. Like you have those random frequencies in the ears are high pitched, but dont hurt and subsize quite quickly.

17. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

yes, Solphilos i do, have that pitch/tone/humm.
    sure in the past there have been moments that for like 20sec or a min i had that hum/tone feeling sensation.
    but now its diffrent. i got this pitch for the last 15days from waking up to going to bed. more right side brain located upperrightside&@ear.
    and i agree with celene:One at a lower frequency then the other..but both are constant. ( for that its constant in a set "range"
    i can hear it i can feel it thus i can compare to set it into a Range.
    and i have been doing some selfresearch also. of which ill later make a summary of from logs and inform what i think
    lemme start to state my selfcomparing/research states that particular tone/freqvibration is somewhere say 600/780Hz

ill try and to summaries what ive come across so far , factual science vs spiritual vs dna vs enhightened state of being
    this is a small sneak preview lol

237 [00:41:20] <+RAKMEiSTER> and its higher as 528 Hz , since i can still hear it over the vid with headphones ON.
    7239 [00:41:37] <+RAKMEiSTER> now listening to (youtube) 528 Hz Schumann Chakra Balance (binaural beats & Solfeggio)
    7241 [00:52:08] <+RAKMEiSTER> k 729 Hz it =
    258 [23:21:50] * +RAKMEiSTER wonders what operates/emits in the 400/800Hz range
    8280 [23:27:41] <+RAKMEiSTER> since hz is the repetition speed a milisec making the tune
    8303 [23:33:11] <+RAKMEiSTER> Beta (13 Hz – 30 Hz) is the state of normal, wakeful consciousness. As you are working, driving, talking, etc., you are usually in Beta. High beta activity is sometimes associated with anxiety, panic and stress.
    8304 [23:33:11] <+RAKMEiSTER> Alpha (8 Hz – 12 Hz) is a state of light relaxation. Typified by a calm, focused mind. Alpha is sometimes called the “super learning state” because the brain seems to be more receptive and open to new information. Most people who meditate, do so in alpha.
    8305 [23:33:11] <+RAKMEiSTER> Theta (4 Hz – 7 Hz) is a state of deep relaxation. The Theta brainwave state is of REM sleep (dreams), hypnosis, lucid dreaming, and the barely conscious state just before sleeping and just after waking. Theta is the border between the conscious and the subconscious world, and by learning to use a conscious, waking Theta brain wave we can access and influence the powerful subconscious part of ours
    8307 [23:33:11] <+RAKMEiSTER> Delta (0.5 Hz – 3 Hz) the slowest of the brainwave patterns, can be a state of deep sleep, or trance-like consciousness. Maintaining awareness in delta has been known to open a path to the unconscious.

thats just part of the yourney it took me on.

its.all.connected

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    There is a well-known illness http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus.
    Once big sound damages the receptors inside ear drum - a hair shape -, it send electrical signals into brain kind of
    noise all the time.

I damaged my ears while I was in army. A friend of mine have this illness too. Many many millions of people nowadays:
    iPod, exposures to big noise. The number is increasing.

Suppose it's on and off like in your case then might be your brain starts picking up some waves.

Wow, you are one of lucky ones. Many people deliberately try to that altered state of mind where human
    consciousness taps into bizarre world by hypnosis or meditation or taking psychoactive drugs.
    Stay open and focus on positive intention. Because your negative thoughts or intention will amplify, might attract dark

I put myself into trance state either self-hypnosis or meditation before I go to sleep.
    I prefer meditation because it brings physical sensations too. But, I've been doing meditation for many years.

A bit off topic: I was talking to someone about self hypnosis a few years ago - they said 'what would you want to do that for.' They thought you hypnotised yourself to act like a chicken or to think you had six fingers - like the hypnotists do at shows.

19. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

I know this well - my friends/ family and I all experience this, usually in sequence or sometimes simultaneously. We know it as a Frequency Shift, which simply means picking up of different frequencies around you. You are basically becoming a tuning fork, so you'll feel the Hz associated with the level you are vibrating on. This can occur based on your level of awareness, sensitivity to electromagnetic frequencies (either bio or artificial), or tuning into sources beyond our comprehension... but our bodies dont need to understand to experience.

I will experience this as something very very interesting is happening - so I usually perk up and feel the moment for significance. I have used it as a guide to know im 'tapping in' to my best possible time line. It also happened the first moment I put on my Orgone necklace, when I apply Ormus to my skin, and when there are 'beings' around usually trying to convey a message.

Next time it happens, really feel into the moment - see what happens

Blessings <3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

bluestflame (26th November 2010)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Wow, you are one of lucky ones. Many people deliberately try to that altered state of mind where human

I hear you hughe, thanks for the response. I remember years ago when first looking into witchcraft - I was absolutly battered in dreamtime. Pretty scary stuff, which brought out all the fears of the unknown and made it all the worse- woke up feeling like being stangled and all that. Real nighmare stuff. That took some weeding out - Im not a fully fledged witch, but took this as an omen not to get too involved in some of the rituals - which wouldnt actaully be witchcraft now I know better. So I took the positive bits that sat well with me and gave me peace and ran with that. My own set of beliefs really.

Ive been dreaming/flying since is was really little - I first tried on this plane when I was about 3 - skinned my knees - just couldnt understand why I couldnt take off here. I do have amazing dreams.Lucky my family support me, if I suggest that they dont do something the next day - they dont, or go see a Dr if I tell them.

But this is something completly new - like Im not in deep REM sleep and dreamtime that Im used to (and have some control in) It occurs just as Im nodding off - very realistic and connected to this reality plus something bizarre that I cant put my finger on yet - very vivid colours - like sunset colours and a complete lack of control.......... then I blank out or the off switch is pulled..... Almost like Im stepping into dreamworld too early and yet still connected to reality. I will take your advise re the positivity, but not sure how far that will get me.......there is a presence, not yet visible - but there. No doubt all will be revealed. Dont have much choice - the message will always get thru.

Funnily enough, I hate sleeping skyclad - dont know why, do not sleep well if in that situation. Also like tons of weight on the bed - like a security thing- which is not helpful in 40 deg nights

Wonder if this makes sense to anyone else. Perhaps Ive just lost the plot

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I know someone who CURED hearing loss. He went out of the military with a higher score/acuity on his hearing test than he went in with.

How did he do it? He slept with earplugs for 12+ years.

perhaps he simply increased his mental acuity. who knows. I'm sure an audiologist would argue the subject in favor of no self repair. I'd argue that it is an unknown and un-encountered situation...so it is not specifically impossible. If you wanna do the test on a few hundred subjects and wait 15+ years for the results to be published...go right ahead and wait.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I hear you hughe, thanks for the response. I remember years ago when first looking into witchcraft - I was absolutly battered in dreamtime. Pretty scary stuff, which brought out all the fears of the unknown and made it all the worse- woke up feeling like being stangled and all that. Real nighmare stuff. That took some weeding out - Im not a fully fledged witch, but took this as an omen not to get too involved in some of the rituals - which wouldnt actaully be witchcraft now I know better. So I took the positive bits that sat well with me and gave me peace and ran with that. My own set of beliefs really.

Ive been dreaming/flying since is was really little - I first tried on this plane when I was about 3 - skinned my knees - just couldnt understand why I couldnt take off here. I do have amazing dreams.Lucky my family support me, if I suggest that they dont do something the next day - they dont, or go see a Dr if I tell them.

But this is something completly new - like Im not in deep REM sleep and dreamtime that Im used to (and have some control in) It occurs just as Im nodding off - very realistic and connected to this reality plus something bizarre that I cant put my finger on yet - very vivid colours - like sunset colours and a complete lack of control.......... then I blank out or the off switch is pulled..... Almost like Im stepping into dreamworld too early and yet still connected to reality. I will take your advise re the positivity, but not sure how far that will get me.......there is a presence, not yet visible - but there. No doubt all will be revealed. Dont have much choice - the message will always get thru.

Funnily enough, I hate sleeping skyclad - dont know why, do not sleep well if in that situation. Also like tons of weight on the bed - like a security thing- which is not helpful in 40 deg nights

Wonder if this makes sense to anyone else. Perhaps Ive just lost the plot
    You haven't lost the plot at all. In my experience, the next step is lucid and conscious thought in the dream state...which is a bit freaky at first, IME. Please excuse me if I seem presumptuous, I'm not exactly sure where you are at with this stuff. IME, and IMO, the next stage for mankind overall is this ability to be entirely lucid while still dreaming and connected to the next or adjacent dimension..from THIS side. We know the ethereal or astral self is connected at all times but the physical is not. What I'm suspecting is that your physical is stepping into being connected to the astral in the 'here and now' conscious state.

Most specifically associated with that... is the buzzing or ringing in the ears. I know this from both persona experience and reading on the subject.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

I get a high pitched hum, then my ear pops. But I'm also known to pick up on atmospheric pressure, so who knows. I'm really good at ignoring things (like Fred's jokes, let's see if he picks up on this )

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Ross (26th November 2010)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

I'm no help with this one..

I have constant ringing in both ears 24/7, years of playing live music, (I can blame the ) Tinnitus, however, 2 hearing tests in the last year, Iv'e told them about the ringing and they say...hmmm, from what the tests show we can tell you, that you have average hearing for your age and no sign of abnormal hearing degradation...Bollocks! I have difficulty with backgraound noise and my telly has to be loud!

I told them to get their hearing tester checked quick smart! Its faulty!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

kizzey (2nd December 2011)

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Does anybody here get startled as they're just dosing off to sleep because they hear someone shout their name - but nobody has?

I've had that happen a few times.

Oh, and the falling thing. When you're dosing off to sleep and you're dreaming that you're walking along train tracks, or some sort of track and then suddenly you fall - and start awake.
    I once heard that that was your astral body leaving the physical body - anyone got any info on that?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th December 2010)

30. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can hear electricity, and mobile phone masts and Haarp frequencies..... I breathe in the energy of my higher self when this happens and ask for clarity, if it is a frequency which will cause harm it will then clear ....

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Alloya For This Post:

Trail (4th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast