+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [HOAX] Alien Chip Found In Napoleon's Skull

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Alien Chip Found In Napoleon's Skull

I think the sinking of the Titanic (actually the Olympic) and the killing of JFK are also changes in the timeline. (guttfeeling)
    Examine all things and retain the good.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Another1 (27th July 2013), dynamo (28th July 2013), GoodETxSG (28th July 2013), gripreaper (28th July 2013), Justintime (27th July 2013), ThresholdRising (27th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    I think the sinking of the Titanic (actually the Olympic) and the killing of JFK are also changes in the timeline. (guttfeeling)
    No doubt... with napoleon, they had to know he would be all alone, in a place with no one watching... he was well protected most of the time...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

dynamo (28th July 2013), Sith73 (28th July 2013), ThresholdRising (27th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

It originated here: http://weeklyworldnews.com/alien-ale...poleons-skull/ which means it's BS. Sorry

Edit: This Mr Dubois is a hard one to find out anything more about. The story is apparently from 1997:

http://disinfo.com/2011/09/alien-chi...poleons-skull/
    Last edited by Soulboy; 27th July 2013 at 23:04.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soulboy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2013), dynamo (28th July 2013), Nick Matkin (28th July 2013), RMorgan (28th July 2013), sunflower (28th July 2013), Tommy (28th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

There is a Mr Dubois who is a well-known science fiction writer and anthologist, but I do not know if this is the same person. However I suggest this may actually be the plot of an SF story, time travelling of this sort being a constant plot line in SF.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

dynamo (28th July 2013), Hazel (28th July 2013), marique3652 (28th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

We don't know if it's true. For one, because of the single source that generated it. It's actually hard to find secondary sources confirming the account.
    For two, even if there would be ample such secondary sources, would we believe it? For many people Napoleon was a man that liked to be remembered for his (self-perceived) grandeur, this is enough to cause doubt in the in-fictitiousness of the experience.

Napoleon is dead now but be he put down as a perturbed man (by which ever sources or causes), he sure enough has been recorded to have perturbed a great many countries and peoples to the effect that still today those countries are weak enough to continuously be picked on by stronger countries. I find that inexcusable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

dynamo (28th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

There are some books written from that time from people who said after Napoleon came out of the pyramid he was different ...before going in , he was anti-monarchy, but after being chipped he made himself emperor... those that knew him said it was out of character for him ...the chipping of Napoleon helped enrich the rothchild family...this story is bigger than you know... if the battle of waterloo had a different outcome we would all be speaking french ... most of the wars we've had , wouldn't have happened... our reality would be different ...in sept of this year, the ptb will do something with portals and chipping, some kind of breakthrough, watch the news in sept for a huge distraction to hide the time travel event ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

dynamo (28th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (28th July 2013), Sith73 (28th July 2013), Violet (28th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

What I read about the history of the involvement of Rothchild this time briefly:

The Rothchild had one (or more than one) informants who closely followed the English army. Soon after the English victory at the Battle of Waterloo, the informant returned immediately to London, arriving 24 hours before the official news of the victory.
    The Rothchild launched rumors stating that the British had lost the battle (war). The shares of stock tumbled English because they were all desperate to escape the wrath of Napoleon. Thus Rothchild bought Britain virtually price of bananas.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    What I read about the history of the involvement of Rothchild this time briefly:

The Rothchild had one (or more than one) informants who closely followed the English army. Soon after the English victory at the Battle of Waterloo, the informant returned immediately to London, arriving 24 hours before the official news of the victory.
    The Rothchild launched rumors stating that the British had lost the battle (war). The shares of stock tumbled English because they were all desperate to escape the wrath of Napoleon. Thus Rothchild bought Britain virtually price of bananas.
    yes, the rothchilds went in power together with the throne of England , funding wars and england went everywhere , and even has their stamp on the holy bible, KING JAMES Version ...they control money, religion, war, oil, stocks, politics, real estate the list goes on ... The vatican is the board of directors, the queen is the face, the rothchilds are the money ...your pyramid is complete ...your trinity , each holding up the other with the rothchilds at top ...the rothchilds lent money to the rockefellers to build railroads and oil pipelines, one had the money, the other has the transportation to move it ... none would have happened without mind controlling Napoleon in 1798...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

dynamo (28th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (28th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

I am having a hard time researching this to gain any conclusion of authenticity.
    I can only find one source as soulboy mentioned from weeklyworldnews.com. Which is not a great source for information.
    I wish I was at a proper computer to do more research. Am on my cell phone and in a hotel. These are elaborate claims that need to be researched thoroughly.
    Bump for research!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

OK, lets assume for the sake of this thread, and for the future of all mankind, if it is true, that in September of 2013, the cabal went back to 1798 and implanted Napoleon with a "chip" which changed the entire course of history and the timeline...

How do we, here now in 2013, stop them from doing this? And if we do stop them, what happens to this timeline which we have been on since 1798? Does it automatically wipe out 300 years of history and revert to some un-manipulated timeline? How do we fix that?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    I am having a hard time researching this to gain any conclusion of authenticity.
    I can only find one source as soulboy mentioned from weeklyworldnews.com. Which is not a great source for information.
    I wish I was at a proper computer to do more research. Am on my cell phone and in a hotel. These are elaborate claims that need to be researched thoroughly.
    Bump for research!
    try the examiner , linked from emvsinfo.bogspot, some french scientist got 140,000 dollar grant from the government to do an examination on napoleons body ...the half inch microchip has them puzzled ...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    OK, lets assume for the sake of this thread, and for the future of all mankind, if it is true, that in September of 2013, the cabal went back to 1798 and implanted Napoleon with a "chip" which changed the entire course of history and the timeline...

How do we, here now in 2013, stop them from doing this? And if we do stop them, what happens to this timeline which we have been on since 1798? Does it automatically wipe out 300 years of history and revert to some un-manipulated timeline? How do we fix that?
    game changer = time compression, it proves they or someone learns to do it with an exact science ... a fix ??? maybe if we could cause the microchips to malfunction no matter where they are ... or block the portal ... the focus of our minds is very powerful , a unified intent ...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

there's nothing to "fix".
    from what i understand (limited at best), both timelines already run parallel to each other.
    they always have and always will.
    this is the concept of the "multiverse".
    "we" (here/now) are merely perceiving one of an infinite # of possibilities.
    anyone who is more "evolved" than napoleon has experienced life as napoleon to some extent.
    well, something to that effect, anyways...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (28th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

RVer's and their variants and their "Task/Target Managers" make changes to the time line on a daily basis. No doubt about it... It is a complicated issue. Just looking at the future changes it, acting on probable futures creates dangerous sub time lines of which you get to ride the wave.

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

The fact is... no body knows the answer to this. With all of the lies and miss directions of "Helper Beings" and people who make bold statements... its just words. No one actually KNOWS. Our experimenting has just been irresponsible!

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)

there's nothing to "fix".
    from what i understand (limited at best), both timelines already run parallel to each other.
    they always have and always will.
    this is the concept of the "multiverse".
    "we" (here/now) are merely perceiving one of an infinite # of possibilities.
    anyone who is more "evolved" than napoleon has experienced life as napoleon to some extent.
    well, something to that effect, anyways...

28. Link to Post #36
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

our past can't be changed because it already happened. even if somebody in our future moves back in time in order to change our personal past this will merely create another timeline that won't be perceived by us in this timeline. so for us it doesn't matter because if it happened the damage has already been done - we're already living in that changed timeline, for better or worse.

i believe stuff like that is possible. there are definitely portals into different times, natural ones and perhaps also artificial ones. many people in certain parts of the world know about strange time phenomena or portals but most of them don't talk to outsiders about stuff like that because others may think they're nuts.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

donk (28th July 2013), dynamo (28th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (28th July 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

The informant I believe was a carrier pigeon

According to Robert Temple, carrier pigeons were also used at Delphi, which is how the oracle got ahead of the news.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

-------

The Weekly World News article, which was the source of the story (clearly invented), was written by "Erik Van Datiken".

Case closed. The story is certainly a hoax.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (28th July 2013), Daft Ada (28th July 2013), dynamo (28th July 2013), Limor Wolf (29th July 2013), Tommy (28th July 2013), Yoda (29th July 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

, the event will happen, did happen , The earth is under the control of England, believe what you want , I believe the story , James never lies ... never, for the sake of unity and peaceful disscussion , I will leave this alone , I didn't mean to misdirect anyone nor do I ever...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2