+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst 1 33 43 53 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #841
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

E-Mail from Inelia today:

(Yoda, I am posting the whole e-mail with text and links.)

My take on the process for the non-adept is to visualize your intent and the outcome as completed. Example: you are standing on your own organic timeline facing the curved beachfront of infinite timelines extending right and left. Pick out the timeline of the green and unpolluted Earth, the one where the rivers run so clear that when the sun shines down you can see the rays extending downward so it looks like you are seeing an underwater cathedral with silver flashes of tiny fish flitting about. Before you leave always give thanks to the Creative Force that sustains our world--- the Source, God, Goddess, or Whomever you worship whose love manifests in the bounty of the land.

This is within our power, so lets use it to manifest our reality, to quote the great rede: An you harm none, do what you will.

Quote Dear Richard,

Earlier this month, August 2011, during a public conference call hosted by Author and Mystic Lucia Rene, we carried out an exercise for the Collective Timeline.

This exercise is very simple and only a few minutes long, please join in its energy and spirit by doing the exercise yourself and also sharing it with your contacts.

You can find the Collective Timeline Exercise on YouTube here:

And at ascension101.com here:

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-tools.html

Find the full free teleconference discussion on Timelines between Lucia Rene and myself, which includes another exercise on personal timelines, as well as the Timelessness Template from Lucia, here:

http://ascension101.com/en/events/ev...onference.html

Thank you for your continuing work and support on raising the level of vibration of the collective!

Love and light

Inelia Benz
    To all who happen to read this I send you light, love , tenacity and courage.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Davidallany (8th September 2011), Elle (4th September 2011), Jake (29th August 2011), Lost Soul (29th August 2011), Marianne (24th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th August 2011), shamanseeker (21st September 2011), tessie999 (22nd August 2011)

3. Link to Post #842
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I watched the live stream and recieved the templates ten days ago. Didn't think much would happen, for whatever reason I may have made up for myself.

Man!
    So intense, like something wants to break out, sum it up, get on with it. An old memory...surfacing. And the timely insights, refocusing, reprioritizing.

But the momories... they're so familiar and haunting - surreal.

Life is fun!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Michelle Marie (25th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #843
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Recieved them then myself.

I guess they are silently finding their place within.
    Nothing mayor. Although guidance is pointing me towards the divine Feminine

With Love
    Eelco

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011)

7. Link to Post #844
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I watched the live stream and recieved the templates ten days ago. Didn't think much would happen, for whatever reason I may have made up for myself.

Man!
    So intense, like something wants to break out, sum it up, get on with it. An old memory...surfacing. And the timely insights, refocusing, reprioritizing.

But the momories... they're so familiar and haunting - surreal.

Life is fun!
    yes, why it can't be big in the present, or fades memory...is because in the activation period we can only be subject to a certain sset of the whole.... i.e like 25 or so x plates functioning deeply in the moment we aware... perhaps again a timeline thing, of many moments, but when the moments are put together a full is seen. what is sure is (may be unimportant what i say, just want to inspire the same relative movement)....oh i just came to say YES, then it said 'not less than 10 characters'

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011)

9. Link to Post #845
    Thanks

Where is Bill?

10. Link to Post #846
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Catsquotl,
    we have to define major.
    {maybe u were in a safe-ish place... maybe it was because your node was ingrebbing this,so u'll didn't feel it,perhaps u instantiated it,& so it was nothing major....but the nothing major is a truism to this subject indeed, its just that i can't place the statement...almost funny in my ear it sounds}

where's bill,
    u can see his orientation on the fore pages of this thread. he seems to be saying his going into a teaching phase.
    leave the man alone for a bit.
    we don't need bill to grind this bit down for us...yet...big guns for later....we know his process spirit, when it comes it will be good

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #847
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Yeah, the feeling isn't intense outward. It seems to be an inward shift for me. Quiet and still. Like a deeper understanding, or a gentler one - of my own reality. Of how perfect everything had to be to get me here, like I am, with all my supposed flaws. Even the slightest change in my timeline would have produced a different me.
    It's like I'm a line in a symphony, or just a note, I guess. But without me the symphony would not reflect the intended image of its Composer.
    I know it's been said before but every time back around brings greater depth and insight - like a spiral.
    Like the circle in the dot.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

sirac (25th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #848
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

you don't know where my imagination has been, almost war i came to make.
    realizing things as they are... simple posts are too much for ambiguity...too-much for the 1001-things that can be drawn from it....i wanted to come & make true war from my summations. X5x120 is too precious to be let go, or to dwell in the Chandra. Ernie Nemeth has attenuated my war-making. citi-dwellers i would have called u. too-inorbed with the other things of the city to see what is truely precious as the desert dwellers see (in history invaders like the mongols & persians swept & ruled because of the desert).

15. Link to Post #849
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

as of the worlds thing [[but i can't have it attenuated in wrong ways*/?]].

*this is as of a subsumed thing, for orientation is not to leave emotive thread into thing that would expend me{or would be not}, to be relaxed i must of necessity be
    Last edited by sirac; 25th August 2011 at 13:54. Reason: bold & {}, & swap orientation of [-/-]

16. Link to Post #850
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

sirac (26th August 2011), Tibouchine (29th August 2011), TOTHE (26th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #851
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Today hurricane Irene's eye past my location about 50 miles to the East. Reminds me of hurricane Diane in 1955.
    I look at hurricanes as torsion wave vortexes, visualize them as a singularity with it's black hole gravity well moving across different dimensions. Useful as a meditation tool for grounding fears, blocked chakras, (my #1 and #2 had small blockages) and raise your personal consciousness vibration adding to the overall collective. I used the hurricane eye to suck out worn out mental trash and overused concepts that if you keep them too long the become negative energy. The vortex suction became a braided light cord and the added force of Love pushed that negative energy right down into the molten magma of the Earth where Gaia had some fun neutralizing it.
    Even though there was a lot of wind and rain, I sent the light body above the whirling cloud inferno to grab some UV's & gamma rays and some of the cosmic radiation from the Galactic Center. Called back the light body to do the job of repairing the physical (yesterday's sunburn probably included). As I was exposed in the 1950's from the Nevada test clouds the passed over New York State so I am loaded with heavy metal. I visualize the light body to focus cosmic rays to smash into the radioactive isotopes, bromides and other useless stuff to render them so that the physical body can choose to expel them or put to use. Example: an ORME or a transmutation into the platinum heavy metals group http://www.crucible.org/monatomic_elements.htm or http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/hudson.htm or http://www.pascashealth.com/BIOLOGIC...White-Gold.pdf a single atom of Ruthenium at the end of a DNA strand turns it into a superconductor.

Many of my generation have succumbed to cancer, I am still standing...I wish they would listen to me. But instead of direct face to face and by using the process of going into the 'backdoor' of the collective by raising my conscious vibration gives me hope. John Dunn was right: "Every man is a piece of the main".

To all who happen to read this: I send you love, light, joy, tenacity and courage.
    Last edited by TOTHE; 29th August 2011 at 02:16. Reason: added another URL

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Anchor (5th September 2011), sirac (29th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #852
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

dear bill, i have just watched the inelia interview. wow inspirational and wonderful. peace and love to both, thank you for being there.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jen For This Post:

DoubleHelix (3rd September 2011), Jake (3rd September 2011)

22. Link to Post #853
    Thanks

Inelia and Lucia live, in two hours: http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21408375
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Jake (3rd September 2011), Lost Soul (4th September 2011), Southsea (4th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #854
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thought I was too late, but discovered the link is still good in that it allows the download of replay. Thanks Mum

25. Link to Post #855
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mother (here)
    Inelia and Lucia live, in two hours: http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21408375
    k, wow, how to start always an issue i feel like crying about.
    i know my steps to deal.
    i've divided usuage categories of Lucia's type into 4 (yes again only ONE knows these 4 amongst u),
    i hope that their are other advanced users of her stuff, for a community of interaction would be better to learn these things
    i don't know if my taro superusuage windows fits

2 worlds we are now.
    tht was start of wanting to post.
    i'll process these things on my own. and fathe energy will now leave so u may be uninhibited.
    i always say i will return later then realize food issue.
    and this statement comes from viewing food..i.e.listenin to Lucia stuff. but now i call X5x120 HERS TRUELY.
    but u can't decifer her as i
    (i must choose right reality now, hence perhaps reason for leaving for a while to figure this out for self)

26. Link to Post #856
    Thanks

I'm sorry, but Inelia doesn't resonate with me at all. She comes off more like a "fortune teller" (I'm struggeling with finding the correct word here) with good intentions to me.
    Then again, it could be because I really don't "get" what she is talking about. I mean, I understand what she says, and agree with the message...but it sounds made-up.

I have watched all the videos and read a bit of the transcripts etc, but it doesn't feel true to me.

Don't get me wrong...I get what she is saying. And I agree with the basic message of "love and understanding".
    I just think she isn't what she thinks she is.

She has a pretty view of the world, and a nice message. But there is just something that screams at me this is all made-up.
    I don't want to come across as a negative-nancy here and get hounded for not "towing the line". But that is how I feel.

She feels to me, like I assume Charles/atticus feels to many of you. I hope that makes it clearer. There is just something that is "off" here.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Njord For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th September 2011), Gardener (16th October 2011), Lettherebelight (4th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #857
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

I am still totally clueless, lmao.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

meeradas (8th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #858
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Njord (here)
    I'm sorry, but Inelia doesn't resonate with me at all. She comes off more like a "fortune teller" (I'm struggeling with finding the correct word here) with good intentions to me.
    Then again, it could be because I really don't "get" what she is talking about. I mean, I understand what she says, and agree with the message...but it sounds made-up.

I have watched all the videos and read a bit of the transcripts etc, but it doesn't feel true to me.

Don't get me wrong...I get what she is saying. And I agree with the basic message of "love and understanding".

She has a pretty view of the world, and a nice message. But there is just something that screams at me this is all made-up.
    I don't want to come across as a negative-nancy here and get hounded for not "towing the line". But that is how I feel.

She feels to me, like I assume Charles/atticus feels to many of you. I hope that makes it clearer. There is just something that is "off" here.
    It's always good to know what you don't resonate with. Any path or mission that focuses on the divine feminine doesn't resonate with me either, which may be why the interview with Lucia Rene did not feel compatible with my energy. I do think there is a huge difference between not resonating with someone's mission and seeing them as actively negative. I felt Charles/Atticus as an actively negative energy but Inelia and Lucia have the best of intentions.

The important thing for me is to concentrate on who I am, what I choose to do and not to allow myself to think I should take on anyone else's mission or practices. It's good to know when something is "off" for you and not to feel like you should be more accepting of something that doesn't feel right.

I send Inelia and Rene best wishes for happiness and fulfillment in their missions and I send Charles the negative energy he puts out bounced back to him tenfold.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th September 2011), Lost Soul (4th September 2011), Njord (4th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), starsha (4th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #859
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Njord (here)

I AM THE KEY YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ME YET SO ANGRY AM I THAT I AM ON HOLIDAY YES HOLY DAY TO DEFEND ALL MY EMOTIONS FROM TOTAL EVIL. I KNOW HER SYSTEM NAME, I KNOW LUCIA'S SYSTEM NAME. CAUSE I KNOW MY OWN SYSTEM NAME. I AM SCARED OF MY POWR FOR I CAN CAUSE A TRUE EVIL OF THE WORLDS A TRUE WAR OFTHE WORLDS PURELY BASED ON EVERYTHING. THAT IS WHY I TRY AND COUTH MYSELF WITH GOOD< WHY I DRAW AS NEAR AS I CAN. angry u of other worldxs or the lost have made me. why come i cause i know the true system orientation relative to charles, charles was not charles he was representative of a true male node player that plays to get into councils and plays by sowing seed. now see why i call bill central master. really away from u's for rage i must go. i will not inhibit the children learning anymore..for truely know u that only male energy inhibits. yes perfect blocking stone ihave put in your place. go to inelia, but go to her thru war with ME

INPUT
    so cold is it in the NORTH that eskimos build their houses of ice to defend from ice.
    so evil is it up here that i build my hut of evil, to protect from evil. really come against me BATI BAIT
    Last edited by sirac; 4th September 2011 at 19:54. Reason: below INPUT

33. Link to Post #860
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Wow, Sirac. I don't normally post on this thread, but your method of speaking intrigues me...

Are you able to disclose Inelia's system name...or yours? To what do you refer when you say 'system'?

Thanks

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst 1 33 43 53 58 LastLast