Thread: Mother Nature as our Chemotherapy

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Mother Nature as our Chemotherapy

Cure and Prevent Cancer with Food Medicine Technology

Dr. William Li, President of the Angiogenesis Foundation, presents a new way to think about treating cancer and other diseases: anti-angiogenesis, preventing the growth of blood vessels that feed a tumor.
    The crucial first (and best) step: Eating cancer-fighting foods that cut off the supply lines and beat cancer at its own game.
    This lecture was given at the February 2010 TED Conference in Long Beach, CA.

It seems that what Hippocrates knew and some doctors told us all along all those years; Food can and will prevent cancer.
    The new part of what I call; “the food medicine technology”, is that they can enhance the synergy by combining the best foods.

- Henk Mutsaers

http://www.uitdaging.net/hope/page/c...medicines.html

https://youtube.com/watch?v=C_5Z31mUmtc

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Mother Nature as our Chemotherapy

This deserves more than 46 vieuws.....

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    This deserves more than 46 vieuws.....
    yup .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

king anthony (3rd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks so much for this post, heyokah!
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

6. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you so much Heyokah for this information,we should not cease to look for a suitable remedy from nature to our diseases,and to learn more how our biological body really operats.
    it seems that chemotherapy and radiation really kills the body cells at a time that it needs to liven it and reverse the disturbance .

Dr Lorraine Day is someone who had a lot of impact on many people's decisions on how to advance with treating their own cancer.as a physician herself,she was on the verge of dying from cancer and decided to refuse chemo treatment,knowing full well that her doctor colleagues themselvs admitting behind closed doors that they have no cure for cancer patients.
    she was Miraculously recovering and her orange size tumor has disappeared.she is a strong advocate today of exactly this- MOTHER NATURE AS OUR CHEMOTHERAPHY ,i send her videos to many friends and family and it did open their eyes to a real new options when competing with cancer disease.

I would very much recommend watching her interview with regina in the conscious media network.it used to be free and now there is a need to register and for small payment in order to view the excelent interview on this sight,however i think its possible to register and than view a couple for free.i would definatly watch this one for any of us who seeks answers...

and a different lecture by her:

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 3rd April 2011 at 20:19.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th April 2011), Blacklight43 (3rd April 2011), Caren (26th August 2011), Cjay (9th April 2011), conk (15th April 2011), Creative Lorraine (4th April 2011), Icecold (4th April 2011), John Parslow (9th June 2011), jorr lundstrom (4th April 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd April 2011), Maria Stade (4th April 2011), marique3652 (19th February 2012), Marsila (20th August 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    Thank you so much Heyokah for this information,we should not cease to look for a suitable remedy from nature to our diseases,and to learn more how our biological body really operats.
    it seems that chemotherapy and radiation really kills the body cells at a time that it needs to liven it and reverse the disturbance .

Dr Lorraine Day is someone who had a lot of impact on many people's decisions on how to advance with treating their own cancer.as a physician herself,she was on the verge of dying from cancer and decided to refuse chemo treatment,knowing full well that her doctor colleagues themselvs admitting behind closed doors that they have no cure for cancer patients.
    she was Miraculously recovering and her orange size tumor has disappeared.she is a strong advocate today of exactly this- MOTHER NATURE AS OUR CHEMOTHERAPHY ,i send her videos to many friends and family and it did open their eyes to a real new options when competing with cancer disease.

I would very much recommend watching her interview with regina in the conscious media network.it used to be free and now there is a need to register and for small payment in order to view the excelent interview on this sight,however i think its possible to register and than view a couple for free.i would definatly watch this one for any of us who seeks answers...

and a different lecture by her:

Thank you LIMOR for these most informative videos

I'd like to add this former information about cancer treatment as well.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...referrerid=170
    Last edited by heyokah; 3rd April 2011 at 22:02.

9. Link to Post #7
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Exelent information !

The way to helth is what we put in our body !

And I should drink more water !

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

heyokah (4th April 2011), Holly Lindin (9th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Thank you Limor for those videos. A new life starts now.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th April 2011), Lord Sidious (4th April 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

You know i watched Lorraine Day Last year .. The only reason I watched her cause of her name
    LOL My middle name is Lorraine..Anyways I'm glad I did and shared it with my Mom Because
    My Mother Is a Hypercondiacte don't know how to spell that word Always has Aliments and lives
    on prescription drugs ... And guess What my mom had bad things to say about her and stills
    lives in denial... I hate that I really do, can't change her either!! That's SAD isn't...
    But I love this Lorraine and she speaks so down to earth !!! Thank you for reminding me of her
    video...

Luv Lorraine

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

heyokah (4th April 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

Cure and Prevent Cancer with Food Medicine Technology

Dr. William Li, President of the Angiogenesis Foundation, presents a new way to think about treating cancer and other diseases: anti-angiogenesis......
    Thanks, Henk! Excellent information.

From the TED site, here is a slide that lists fruits and vegetables that are anti-Angiogenic:

Using this info to thwart most cancers from occurring, and hemp oil to cure any cancers that sneak in, Mother Nature does indeed provide us with all we need to stay healthy.

Dennis

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Caren (26th August 2011), Cjay (11th June 2011), gardunk (4th April 2011), heyokah (4th April 2011), Lord Sidious (4th April 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th June 2011), marique3652 (19th February 2012), Marsila (20th August 2011), nearing (9th June 2011), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    Dr Lorraine Day ...
    Well, she's got the basics right. Western medicine is profit motivated, and more often than not treats symptoms, not causes.

However her nutritional knowledge seems limited to me.

There were a couple of other posts on this site a month ago which presented a more complete analysis of good nutrition:Ultima Thule presents the best overall nutritional guidance I've seen. Her conclusion was the best summary I've seen on the subject:
    Quote CONCLUSION:
    1. You need to have your minerals.
    2. You need to have your vitamins.
    3. You need to have your 8 essential amino acids + some
    4. You need to have your 8 essential sugars
    5. Essential oils, omega 3 and 6 in a correct ratio(more of 3 than 6). Use butter instead of "plastics"..
    6. You don´t need anything that is processed heavily, my advice: cook your food from as scratch as you can, if possible grow it.
    7. You don´t need to overeat, if possible under eat, it is better, worms live fifty times longer when they under eat. Eat simple meals and remember that with the food you also ingest whatever it is that you are feeling at the moment.
    8. You need to manage your energy: emotions, your rhytm(daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and periods of life) according to your hereditary resources and of that moment and according to your surroundings(cold, warm, spring, autumn, pollution, electrosmog. etc.)

That´s what I have in a nutshell come up with so far. No one of these is more essential than the others. Lack of any one of these can really be a problem. I encourage everyone to study these things, I´ve covered only some sources for the substance, but on the other hand, not everyone can be interested in this, so I am glad to be of assistance if someone finds this post helpful. At least it is quite LONG...
    ROMANWKT's post focuses on glyconutritients, which are one of the less commonly recognized essential nutrients (the "8 essential sugars" on Ultima Thule's list.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Caren (26th August 2011), Cjay (4th April 2011), heyokah (4th April 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th June 2011), Marsila (20th August 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Maria and Jorr :) it is never too late to apply something new in our lives,isn't it?I will also drink more water

Hey Lorraine,yes,i get what you are saying.i guess it feels sad when someone that you love and is close to you choose to walk his own way,and not the way that we think fit for him/her. i experience the same with my mother.but the truth is we have no control over it,everyone and their soul missions,your mother need to understand this point by herself,we can only be there to suggest other things and to support and of course,work on ourselves :) and there is always plenty to do. i hope that there will be many other Lorraines with good information! (otherwise,you will not read it? :))

Paul- a few month ago i summarized an article on an israeli websight that dealt with the corruption in the medical industry,the one that wrote this was no more than Marcia angel who is the former editor of the very important scientific journal "The New england journal of medicine".for years she published researches in the medical field and worked whitin this industry,after many many years inside this medical system she turnd against it.i think this is the importance of people like her and Dr Lorraine Day that take a stand against Chemotherapy,radiation and vaccination and promote the Natural remedies as cure,even if,as you say,her information is slightly limited.
    thanks for linking ultima Thule and ROMANWKT's threads in here,there is plenty of good information over there.very valuable
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 4th April 2011 at 09:40.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Caren (26th August 2011), Cjay (4th April 2011), Creative Lorraine (4th April 2011), heyokah (4th April 2011), Lord Sidious (4th April 2011), Maria Stade (4th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

THIS POST MAY BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT YOU EVER READ

Cannabis has cured cancers in as little as a few days.

Cannabis has been used as food, medicine, fuel and fibre for up to 10,000 years. Prior to World War II, over 200 million people ate cannabis seeds as a major staple food. There is not one single recorded case of anyone ever having died from an overdose of cannabis.

Cannabis, Hemp, and Marijuana... they all refer to the same species of plants.
    Cannabis is the whole plant. Hemp is the Fibre. Marijuana is the female flower.
    There are essentially three subspecies of Cannabis and hundreds of natural and man-made cultivar varieties.

Cannabis Prohibition - Multi-Trillion Dollar Corruption On A Global Scale

Cannabis first became illegal in the United States in 1937 as a result of some very sneaky and corrupt skulduggery involving big business and the U.S. Federal Government (gee what a surprise - NOT).

Cannabis prohibition spread around the world because the U.S. goverment and their cabal of sneaky bastards systematically lied and brainwashed most of the world and then blackmailed the dissenting countries using threats of withholding billions of dollars in foreign aid, as well as military threats after the end of the World War II.

A very short summary of why they wanted to make cannabis illegal is as follows: A "decorticator" machine was invented that made the task of processing the harvested hemp plants very easy - separating the hemp fibres from the woody pulp of the stems - thus making cannabis competitive with wood pulp for making paper, competitive with cotton for making clothes and for LOTS of other uses.

Randolph Hurst, the Californian newspaper magnate owned 800,000 acres of forest which he planned to use for making wood pulp to make paper - paper that was INFERIOR to paper made from cannabis. He set about systematically demonising marijuana (a Mexican slang word for the female flowers of cannabis), with a series of lies, playaing on the fears and prejudices that were prevalent in America in the 1930's.

The DuPont company made most of the chemical fertilizers and pesticides that were used in cotton production. Cotton uses 50% of the world's pesticides.

Cannabis products were also used as fuels and lubricants, competing directly with, you guessed it, petroleum. Also, petroleum was the main source of DuPont's chemicals. Almost everything that can be made from petroleum can be made from cannabis. I guess DuPont didn't know that at the time they conspired to make cannabis illegal. Cannabis is renewable. Petroleum is not.

Cannabis extracts were widely used as medicines to treat and often cure a wide range of ailments. Pharmaceutical companies could not patent cannabis because it is a plant. There is not much money in cures but there is a LOT of money in treating symptoms... endlessly.

Cannabis seeds are the most perfectly balanced nutritional food source, for humans and animals, known to science.

Cannabis has the potential to produce 100% of the world's energy needs. We could totally replace petroleum, coal, gas, hydroelectricity, nuclear power.

It was never about stopping a dangerous drug. It was all about MONEY!
    The prohibition has directly ruined tens of millions of lives - far more harmful than abuse of the drug itself.

There are currently over 50,000 different products made from cannabis, including food, medicine, fibres, paper, clothes and bed linen that are softer than cotton and don't wear out, towells that are softer and more absorbent than cotton, skin care, hair care, pet care, fuels, lubricants, plastics of all kinds, bikes, musical instruments, speakers, speaker boxes, sporting equipment, surf boards, construction materials (hempcrete, compressed particle-boards and planks that are far stronger than those made from trees), insulation, car body parts, car interiors... the list is almost endless.

All of these facts and more are greatly expanded upon in a book with a slightly odd title:
    "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer.
    You can read the full, detailed history and much of the science, by clicking the link below. This book is incredibly well researched and cross-referenced. None of this has ever been proven wrong despite a $100,000 reward being offered since the book was first published in 1982.

When I first read this book, I got so angry with the corrupt U.S. Federal Government that allowed cannabis prohibition to occur and allows it to continue. I am still angry. This book is riveting and everyone should read it!

The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer
    http://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Medical Marijuana - How Many More People Must Suffer Or Die Needlessly?

Medical Marijuana (Cannabis) is currently legal in 14 states of the USA and numerous other places worldwide. The list is growing. The tide is turning. Yet still, the United States Federal Goverment persist with this insane prohibition.

Cannabis is currently used to treat over 500 ailments, including cancer. There have been over 20,000 medical/scientific studies completed. It is the most studied substance known to medical science but the goverment insists, it needs more study before... blah, blah, blah (endless delaying tactics). If you bother to look, there is a massive amount of scientific literature and hundreds, if not thousands, of videos on this subject.

Run From The Cure - The Rick Simpson Story (below) is a great video documentary but first, let's hear a few introductory words from Rick himself:

Sadly, Rick Simpson is currently on the run from the law (the corrupt law) and is living in exile, in Europe. Rick GAVE people a cure for cancer, FOR FREE, and the Canadian and U.S. goverments want to keep him in jail for at least 10 years!! Actually, if the truth be known, a lot of greedy people want him dead.
    Here is Rick Simpson's website - please support him. http://phoenixtears.ca/

Bill, I am sure Rick would love to do an interview.

Run From The Cure - The Rick Simpson Story

The information in this post is just the tip of a continent-sized iceberg. I have done thousands of hours of research on this subject alone. I would like to dedicate an entire thread (or multiple threads) to this topic (multiple sub-topics). I posted this here merely as an introduction
    Last edited by Cjay; 4th April 2011 at 17:51.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

conk (15th April 2011), Dennis Leahy (4th April 2011), dmarie (3rd May 2011), gigha (4th April 2011), heyokah (4th April 2011), Holly Lindin (9th June 2011), Lord Sidious (4th April 2011), Loveisall21 (5th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th June 2011), Maria Stade (4th April 2011), Marsila (20th August 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The human body is designed to protect and heal itself. It does need a little help from us, in what we do or do not ingest. Lack of nutrients on ingestion of toxins are a big factor, but we cannot ignore the huge body of evidence that shows how stress and negative emotion impact us. By some, stress is THE factor. But, absent stress, the body still needs the right fuel. That fuel must be as close to raw, unaltered nature as possible. Modern agriculture, marketing, and business do not provide food in that necessary form. We must be our own researchers and doctors.

Doctors, HA! In their clean starched top coats and shiney stethoscopes. Authorities! My skinny butt!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

heyokah (4th April 2011), Holly Lindin (9th June 2011), Lord Sidious (4th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The human body is designed to protect and heal itself. It does need a little help from us, in what we do or do not ingest. Lack of nutrients on ingestion of toxins are a big factor, but we cannot ignore the huge body of evidence that shows how stress and negative emotion impact us. By some, stress is THE factor. But, absent stress, the body still needs the right fuel. That fuel must be as close to raw, unaltered nature as possible. Modern agriculture, marketing, and business do not provide food in that necessary form. We must be our own researchers and doctors.

Doctors, HA! In their clean starched top coats and shiney stethoscopes. Authorities! My skinny butt!
    "Lack of nutrients or ingestion of toxins " The forum would not let me edit. Missing token?

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

This video was first broadcast on Australian television in October, 2010. A follow-up story was aired last week (see link below video for the follow-up story and second video).

Pawpaw based soaps, creams and tonics are used to cure skin cancers, gangrene and chronic leg ulcers. The treatments are very effective for burns, scar reduction, eczema, psoriasis, sun-damaged skin, age spots, hair loss, cellulite, migraines and arthritis.

Tom McArthur, a diesel mechanic, experimented in his kitchen for 50 years making natural medicines and and perfecting his recipes. Tom has turned down an offer of hundreds of millions of dollars from pharmaceutical companies because he fears they will shelve his treatments to protect their own products.

Tom says, "If nature has created the disease, I do believe that nature will also provide the cure."

Paw Paw Man
    Text of original story, October 2010: http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/art...ne/paw-paw-man

Paw Paw healing
    Follow-up story and second video, April 2011: http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/art...aw-paw-healing

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th June 2011), Loveisall21 (5th June 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Medical Marijuana From Sea to Shining Sea? A Lawsuit Wants to Force Feds to Say Yes to Pot

Quote Marijuana advocates filed a suit in a U.S. Circuit Court today to force the Obama administration to answer a petition that seeks to have the federal government recognize cannabis as a drug with acceptable medical uses.

The suit wants the court to order the administration to answer the original request within 60 days. This after nine years of stalling on the matter.
    Quote The federal government's strategy has been delay, delay, delay. It is far past time for the government to answer our rescheduling petition, but unfortunately we've been forced to go to court in order to get resolution.
    Source: http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...us_lawsuit.php

The tide is turning but don't hold your breath waiting for a resolution. This corrupt prohibition has been going on for 74 years. One thing we can be certain of is that the BS excuses will come thick and fast... I mean slow. The exact same groups with vested interests who conspired to establish prohibition in 1937 are making trillions of dollars profit and they won't give that up easily.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

HEMP (cannabis) SEEDS - one of the most perfect and complete sources of nutrition known to science. The list of health benefits is longer than your arm, including reducing the risk of cancers.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

heyokah (11th June 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Robert Melamede, PhD, of the University of Colorado, talks about cannabis killing cancer and about the importance of Essential Fatty Acids and Cannabinoids for our holistic health.

Quote Cannabinoids kill cancer cells in many cases. People are not aware of that - they think cancer; cannabis; anti-nausea. It's way beyond that... Breast cancer, prostate cancer, pheochromocytoma, lymphoma, leukemia, skin cancer - a whole variety of cancers... you can in fact show that cannabinoids kill these cancers.
    Quote This anti-cancer drug, THC, is killing tumors and protecting the surrounding tissue. That is totally the opposite of what happens with all other chemotherapeutic approaches.
    Quote It's quite an amazing spectrum of compounds that are in that plant... and what's so unique and incredible about them is they are touching on this incredible system that pervades all of us and regulates everything from - I tell people from cradle to grave - because it's in mother's milk. So it's soothing you from childbirth; it's stimulating the apetite of newborns; it's helping them promote growth.

I think cannabis is a miracle drug because there's nothing else that impacts on so many of our illnesses. So, what are the kinds of things that we can do to try and promote health in these areas? On the one hand, we, everybody should make sure they take in enough essential fatty acids. They are called essential because we can't make them. And, certainly, I would say one of the best sources for that is that we should be consuming hemp oil. And the reason I say that, as opposed to fish oil, is because you can get organic hemp oil, so it's not going to be contaminated with things like mercury.
    Quote There is only one plant on the planet that has the capacity to really mimic the way our body works with these endocannabinoids (that are produced naturally in our bodies) and that's marijuana. So, marijuana actually directly mimics these particular compounds and as a result it has these strong neuroprotective effects. But because marijuana and these endocannabinoids, their activities are so pervasive in our body, they literally regulate every system in your body - your immune system, digestive system, reprodductive system, cardio-vascular system - everything in your body is homeostatically maintained by endocannabinoids, meaning balance.

Cancer Cure - Cannabis & Cannabinoids,by Robert Melamede,PhD

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

heyokah (20th August 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I always say there are three things we need to heal ourselves from anything: Vitamin D3, raw food, and cannabis. In my own Life, they've all created miracles! <3

http://www.marijuanamovie.org

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly Lindin For This Post:

Cjay (9th June 2011), nearing (9th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast