+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

There's a difference between GFL and other constructs similar to it, and what we know to be organic extra terrestrial beings. To make that clear I don't dismiss ET's as being non existent, or pleidians for that matter, but the GFL's facade is presenting itself as ET life form and or et light body form (whatever story they are using on whatever given day --consistency isn't their forte), regardless if its organic or expressing itself as a non dense entity. Differentiating between the two if one is naive would be near impossible. If organic or physical ETs have the ability to be telepathic one could confuse it with GFL which uses channeling as a contrivance gateway.Channeling in the new abey bs sense and telepathy are not all that far different. The GFL encourages confusion between actual ET and its constructs. Why? Pheraps so all peope will think all ETs are benevolent or blur perhaps the organic reality of them?

And actual channeler in the truest sense could allow the observer to experience an ET encounter for themselves instead of relying on bulletin from space. I suppose in a telepathy sort of sense. Those sorts of people have been quite intentionally crowded out by those who prefer and provide stories.

Following the energy backtrail of either one would be what clues you in to what is what. Parasiticals don't really have the ability to express themselves physically thats they they need a host, an actual ET wouldn't need to do that?

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

The sort of intrusive parasitical demons (and I don’t’ mean that in a biblical sense) are one thing. They impose on the unwary, they template themselves after wounds, desire and wants.

But . There are a great many out there that wait for the victim to climb on the hook by choice based on their wounds, based on the inner emptiness that causes one to seek outside themselves for answers.

The Galactic Federation of Light is one such demonic parasite but this entire forum is subjected to its obvious ego reframing on a daily basis. Because it speaks positively but disabling messages people ignore it for what it is. Obvious no parasite is going to present itself as a feeding parasite. So it must present itself as something fair.
    It's hard for me to get past this phrase
    The sort of intrusive parasitical demons (and I don’t’ mean that in a biblical sense) are one thing. They impose on the unwary, they template themselves after wounds, desire and wants
    You say this so quick and simply. You say it like folks should just get this and you don't have to expand on it or anything.
    But,,,,I think a book could be written on these few words you state here.

I think your stating this to differentiate simple parasites to the more complex ones that you illustrate by pointing out the GFL (galactic federation of light).
    I absolutely agree with you on the GFL thing.
    Before six months ago, I may not have agreed so strongly.
    But, I had an experience just last November.
    I was having an extensive e-mail dialogue with a woman claiming to be chanelling the Plieadians. (For the record, I dig Billy Meier, but the beings this woman was chanelling were not the same folks in my opinion.)
    When we disagreed on a few key points, I suggested we agree to disagree and move on, but she became fixated and wrote me incredibly long e-mails to support her points that were mute as far as I was concerned.(That there was a battle going on between angelic aliens(pleiadians) and satanic aliens (reptilians).) And that isn't why I'm mentioning it.
    I personally don't buy the whole reptilian thing, but that is neither here nor there.
    I'm mentioning it, because, I felt a psychic attack accompany the e-mails when I would read them.
    Not so much from her, but I felt it was from the beings she channeled.
    I don't want to get into it too much, but, I honestly felt it was dangeous for me to continue communicating with her.
    I cease and disisted all communication with her.
    And then I felt no more psychic molestation.
    It was then that I realized that these flowery types who claim to channel angelic/aliens and the sort, can be very dangeous.
    For one thing, aliens who respected your autonomy would never present themselves as superior to you in any form(angelic), for they would never want you to subjucate your autonomy in any way by elevating their voice above your own.
    Aliens are incarnated beings just like you and me. Here to play out karma and learn through reincarnation.
    They are not angels.
    Period.
    I would like to know what the GFL really are,,,and the other corresponding channeled presentations. OnyxKnight in his thread My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.) claims that the GFL are really automations, advanced AI.
    Strangely enough, this has corrolations with the material on the WINGMAKERS website which claims that the fallen angels of the biblical lore are living in AI type bodies. There are also corrolations with a free PDF story available on the John Leer website ALIEN INTERVIEW with MATILDA O'DONNEL MACELROY.
    In which Matilda Macelroy claims to have been present at Roswell when the craft went down, and to have communicated with the being via telepathy in the recovered craft. There is also corresponding material in the information Andijra Puharich brought to light in studying a UFO group communicating with the earth called THE NINE. Puarich then goes on to document the life of Uri Geller, who claims to be in contact with extraterrestrials as well, Puharich seems to think there is a connection between THE NINE and the biengs contacting URI GELLER. URI when asked point blank what the beings he is in contact are, states they are advanced robots, Artificial Intelligence.

I'm not saying this is what is going on.
    I'm just trying to make corrolations.
    DNA

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,952 times in 4,333 posts

There's a difference between GFL and other constructs similar to it, and what we know to be organic extra terrestrial beings. To make that clear I don't dismiss ET's as being non existent, or pleidians for that matter, but the GFL's facade is presenting itself as ET life form and or et light body form (whatever story they are using on whatever given day --consistency isn't their forte), regardless if its organic or expressing itself as a non dense entity. Differentiating between the two if one is naive would be near impossible. If organic or physical ETs have the ability to be telepathic one could confuse it with GFL which uses channeling as a contrivance gateway.Channeling in the new abey bs sense and telepathy are not all that far different. The GFL encourages confusion between actual ET and its constructs. Why? Pheraps so all peope will think all ETs are benevolent or blur perhaps the organic reality of them?
    And actual channeler in the truest sense could allow the observer to experience an ET encounter for themselves instead of relying on bulletin from space. I suppose in a telepathy sort of sense. Those sorts of people have been quite intentionally crowded out by those who prefer and provide stories.
    Following the energy backtrail of either one would be what clues you in to what is what. Parasiticals don't really have the ability to express themselves physically thats they they need a host, an actual ET wouldn't need to do that?
    I discourage one size fits all paradigms as well.
    As far as this galactic federation of light (gfl) is concerned I would equate it, personally to the Ashtar command. Val Valarian way back in the 1980s was talking about this group being a negative ET group. Val Valarian gave multiple warnings concerning the Ashtar command.
    But then here is the rub, Val Valarian gives much credence to Alex Collier an ET chaneller who supposedly channels the Andromadans.
    Why does Val Valarian warn against the dangers of the Ashtar collective an ET channeled group, but,,,give full his full endorsement of the chanelling of these andromadans by Alex Collier?
    I personally don't give Alex Collier to much credence, but, maybe it is because I fail to see genius in his work.
    Chanelled information is suppsedly done so because it is coming from a higher intelligence, so, with that in mind, if the work is not genius, it should be discounted because it fails to meet the criteria established for what channeled information is, information that is from a higher intelligence.
    I personally hold a lot of respect for Billy Meier, his work as chronicled by Wendelle Stevens is first rate, and I certainly don't try to push him on anyone, but, he does not channel, and even if he did, there is genius in his work that validates for me the premise that it comes from a higher intelligence. I started a thread for the discussian of Billy Meier's accusations as they relate to Alex Collier being a fraud here. Billy Meier VS Alex Collier
    I was a tad bit star struck after reading the Billy Meier information and began seeking more information about these Plieadians.
    This of course led to Barbara Marciniaks work.
    I read her first two books and couldn't make my mind up about her.
    At the time I had not formed my rule that genius needs to be apparent for validation attempts to continue.
    For the record, there is no genius in Marciniaks works.
    But I was still figuireing that out when I went to her speaking engagement at a UFO conference here in Phoenix.
    She first told a story that was very telling in my opinion now. She told how she had read the works by Jane Roberts, "The Seth Material" and how she had WANTED to channel beings such as Jane Roberts had chanelled and that she then started chanelling the Plieadians.
    She then went into a trance,,,,,and spoke with all of the Flowery euphemisms that are indicitive of the Ashtar collective and the GFL.
    This turned me off big time.
    After the speaking engagement, she was signing books. I approached her when the crowd died away, and asked her what she thought of Billy Meier. She said she thought he was a fraud. LOL , I could have laughed my ass off at that point. For the record, I asked her about Amorah Quan Yin as well and she was irritated and angry that I was bringing these people up and asked me with a flurry of her hands " what, do you think we are one big happy bunch, and we hang out and hold hands or something?".
    Honestly, my intuition of Marciniak wasn't that she was chanelling negative ETs, but, that she was a disinformation agent for the CIA.
    I'm exceedingly interested in ET contact books, and I certainly don't think all ETs are service to self or evil or whatever.
    For the record I have ran across chanelled work that stood the test and contained genius in them.
    These are just my opinions, and I certainly don't want anyone to think I'm an expert or anything near, I'm just sharing an opinion on the matter.

Jane Roberts - absolutely displayes genius in my opinion. Her Seth books and Oversoul seven books are top notch in my opinion.
    The Urantia Book - An amazing work and though capable of being written by a group of genius Illuminati folks who sought to break ranks and help mankind, it claims to be chaneled.
    The Michael Teachings - Only those books by Chelsea Quin Yarbro, these books changed several paradigms for me. Beware, lots of copy cats out there.
    Edgar Cayce - I don't really need to elaborate here do I ?
    Last edited by DNA; 11th June 2011 at 13:19.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), luminuma (22nd June 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Can I ask where you got the original picture of the creature you opened this thread with? My son drew a picture very similar to this just a few days ago.
    Love fiercely, live passionately, take nothing for granted.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J0urney For This Post:

DNA (18th September 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a response of the inelia website. (a exercise to get rid of your fear: http://www.ascension101.com/ascensio...-exercise.html)

note how she speaks of "other beings"

Quote [quote name="Inelia Ahumada Avila"][quote name="Jo"]Dear Inelia,

Thank you for this exercise. I've been doing it daily since about a week, but I've noticed that the fear in my body - that I feel very strongly - doesn't go away by doing this. It keeps getting stronger, also when I repeat the exercise.
    Can it be that all my fears are coming to the surface now and a new one keeps popping up?
    Or am I doing the exercise wrong? Could it me that I'm not releasing the fear but holding on to it? Yesterday I almost had a panic attack while speaking in front of a small group of people.
    I do imagine releasing the fear into oneness, but then the knot in my chest doesn't go away.

Thanks!
    Love, Jo
    Dear Jo,

The exercise is for our own fear energy, however, it is often the case that other beings will try to get in the action, to stop us from achieving our goal.

It appears that in your case there might be external beings. If the fear energy and the aggression is coming in from another source, draw a big red circle around these beings or person and a red line across it. This symbolizes your non agreement to your participation in their drama. After that, ask your Higher Self, Source, guides/angels, (what I call our entourage) to infuse these beings with light and love.

hugs

Inelia[/quote]
    [/QUOTE]

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (19th June 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), silvervioletrubie (19th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joamarks (here)
    this is a response of the inelia website. (a exercise to get rid of your fear: http://www.ascension101.com/ascensio...-exercise.html)

note how she speaks of "other beings"

Quote [quote name="Inelia Ahumada Avila"][quote name="Jo"]Dear Inelia,

Thank you for this exercise. I've been doing it daily since about a week, but I've noticed that the fear in my body - that I feel very strongly - doesn't go away by doing this. It keeps getting stronger, also when I repeat the exercise.
    Can it be that all my fears are coming to the surface now and a new one keeps popping up?
    Or am I doing the exercise wrong? Could it me that I'm not releasing the fear but holding on to it? Yesterday I almost had a panic attack while speaking in front of a small group of people.
    I do imagine releasing the fear into oneness, but then the knot in my chest doesn't go away.

Thanks!
    Love, Jo
    Dear Jo,

The exercise is for our own fear energy, however, it is often the case that other beings will try to get in the action, to stop us from achieving our goal.

It appears that in your case there might be external beings. If the fear energy and the aggression is coming in from another source, draw a big red circle around these beings or person and a red line across it. This symbolizes your non agreement to your participation in their drama. After that, ask your Higher Self, Source, guides/angels, (what I call our entourage) to infuse these beings with light and love.

hugs

Inelia
    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thanks Joamarks
    Any and all help offered should be appreciated.
    I had not watched the Inelia video until I saw your post here, and I didn't know how to respond so I went and watched her video.
    Again if this stuff helps anyone that is awesome.
    I personally don't live in fear, and fear as far as I'm concerned isn't the reason I believe these parasites exist.
    The one area I agreed with Anelia is in the area of not judging these parasites or looking at them as evil.
    The parasites want you to engage them and fight them if you discover them.
    I would say that is a big mistake. You can't fight them, you have to discover how you are feeding them in the first place.
    Discovering a parasite is discovering something about yourself,,,it seems that there must be a food source that is supplying and encouraging an entity to cohabitate you.

The Inelia video doesn't really explain how to "not judge something" especially something as intimate as a energetic parasite up in your business.
    I thank my lucky stars I read Castaneda's stuff in triplicate before any of this stuff started opening up for me.
    His exercises in "detachment" are absolutely excellent in being able to enter into a situation such as this and "not judge" a situation.
    There is no good or evil, there just is a situation.

Detachement allows one to step outside the "drama" of situations that create polarities, and just see them for what they are,,,,,,,,I have heard many folks attack this as saying it is "aloof" or "coldhearted" but it is neither of those things, it is an ability really, a learned, tranined ability, to not get energetically invested in an outcome, to not become defensive, to not become angy, to just see, the situation as it really is.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), joamarks (20th June 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), luminuma (22nd June 2011), mahalall (25th October 2011), silvervioletrubie (19th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

The idea that we create demons has it's merits because we can form energy that when sent either by will or just because we felt something strongly it could cause damage and be perceived as a demonic attack. It certainly was not a loving gesture, but not everything we immature in spirit do is done by conscious willful action. It's sort of like we can respect life and never wish to hurt anything and suddenly feel a sting on our arm and we smack it to make it stop. In effect we just killed x thing to stop it from hurting us. Did we need to kill it? Should it have been killed? Did we enter it's space and threaten it and it was only doing it's natural thing or were we just a tasty opportunity for it to feed upon and continue it's mission and path? So, we do send energy at people very quickly and sometimes are very ignorant of how dangerous our thought energy is and can be.

Have you been in a prolonged struggle with someone emotionally? I can almost guarantee that you are suffering from psychic attacks by them. It's a vicious cycle and everytime you focus on them, what they did or said, it reinforces that negative bond. It's best to do a healing ritual (there are many) that will remove that bond and end that energy struggle. Then on a very conscious level at any future encounters with said person focus on remaining balanced, non judgmental and in a high love vibrational energy. You don't have to agree with them if they say various things, just don't feed on their energy and do not worry it to death when the encounter is over.

Those experiences certainly can be creative energy forms that some would call demonic. There is another though that is just a real and individualistic as you or I. They are very much different from thought energy forms. They are real beings who wholly enjoy scaring the bejeezus out of you. They enjoy suffering and feed off of that energy. It satisfies them. Their goal is to destroy your soul and path. Why? I think it's a vendetta. I think there was an age long ago that sides were taken. I think there is a war for our souls and only those who willfully choose a path of love will eventually move on again. I think we have a lot to learn about sacrificial love, responsible love, devotional love, ecstatic love, and respect. It is within each of us to walk every way of love, but we must choose it moment by moment. I know I often have a tough time just driving around this college town without calling someone and A$$Hole. I dislike selfishness and in that dislike I react rather than respond. Most people do things that irritate me in traffic that stem from an overt display of selfishness. They get in the wrong lane and rather than put themselves out and drive down to to a U-turn they just stop and make everyone behind them wait for the next lane to clear so poor x can go to where they want to go. Now, in the grand scheme of things how much time have the cost me and yet I muddy my energy by allowing myself to get irritated? Very little really. I will get to where I need to go, and I really don't need to send negative energy anywhere, but darn it..... I fail sometimes.

My point is we must capture each moment, thought, and deed in a sacred choice of self responsibility, and decide is what I am thinking or doing from a place of love or not. I do know one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt, negative energy cannot overcome high vibrational love energy. It is a paradox that we choose not to fight the war, but walking in love and that ultimately love is the most powerful weapon in the universe and thereby we are fighting without intending to.

Serenity

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

hello DNA,

i think it's save to say that fear is the most important tool to hold control over people.
    its done by generating a feeling of separation.
    separation of the endless energy.

but fear is also a tool to find a way to god, source one, endless energy or what ever you want to call it.

only if you "believe" that your energy is limited, (morpheus in the construct programm to neo:"do you believe that's air you breathing?") will give them the opportunity to isolate and keep you week.

if you fight them with will power, your power is limited to a personal level.

when you give your attention in love, to saturate these entities out of your existence, you really make contact with the endless energy.

in this respect don guan, was right, we have to be thankful for this beings to offer us a "construct program" to find our way by choosing in free will for love.

this was a insight just came to me these last months in a material earthly way. (i mean, i always knew, but now i can practice it)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (20th June 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Let's not forget Smudge Sticks.

Mostly they are made with White Sage and or sweet grass,

but they can contain other herbs like rosemary.

They work a treat.

And feeling drained after being online?

Rinse your hands and arms up to the elbow in cool water,

and you will find that your energy quickly returns.

Most important also, is to fear not,

like attracts like and fear will bring these entites into your field.

I don't view them as negative, more just having lower vibration.

Keep your vibration high and they are rarely an issue.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2011), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (20th June 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Lisab (4th July 2011), seko (8th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    The idea that we create demons has it's merits because we can form energy that when sent either by will or just because we felt something strongly it could cause damage and be perceived as a demonic attack. It certainly was not a loving gesture, but not everything we immature in spirit do is done by conscious willful action. It's sort of like we can respect life and never wish to hurt anything and suddenly feel a sting on our arm and we smack it to make it stop. In effect we just killed x thing to stop it from hurting us. Did we need to kill it? Should it have been killed? Did we enter it's space and threaten it and it was only doing it's natural thing or were we just a tasty opportunity for it to feed upon and continue it's mission and path? So, we do send energy at people very quickly and sometimes are very ignorant of how dangerous our thought energy is and can be.
    Hi Serenity
    I just want to say, that if I disagree or respond in opposition, it is only in the spirit of discourse, and ussually, this is how we get the best dialogue anyway.
    I just felt I may have worded things wrong when I responded in opposition to some of the things you said a while back, and in the spirit of communication and growth, it is not my goal to assert right or wrong, just an opinion.

In your first statement here you state the merit of personal creation of demons because folks can hurt eachother with negative thinking.
    This is very true.
    And some people are better at it than others.
    It's ironic that indegenious cultures the world round view the term witch very differently than most westerners.
    To most indegenious peoples, the term witch simply means someone who thinks bad thoughts of some one and causes them harm.
    Contrasted to a spell casting, potion making specialist as viewed in the west, native people's call these folks sorcerors, bruja, witchdoctors.
    Note the witch in witchdoctor denoutes what is being fixed, the bewitchment is being doctored.

Have you been in a prolonged struggle with someone emotionally? I can almost guarantee that you are suffering from psychic attacks by them. It's a vicious cycle and everytime you focus on them, what they did or said, it reinforces that negative bond. It's best to do a healing ritual (there are many) that will remove that bond and end that energy struggle. Then on a very conscious level at any future encounters with said person focus on remaining balanced, non judgmental and in a high love vibrational energy. You don't have to agree with them if they say various things, just don't feed on their energy and do not worry it to death when the encounter is over.
    Easier said than done sister, but I hear you.
    Today being father's day, I wonder if my dad could feel me venting my frustrations with him in the stories I was telling my wife.
    In the spirit of illustrating my point, I'll point out, that my wife, who's horror stories about her father could sustain a dramatic telling on the oxygen network for a week, has completely fogiven her dad. Her dad is dead though, and I think there is something to that.

Those experiences certainly can be creative energy forms that some would call demonic. There is another though that is just a real and individualistic as you or I. They are very much different from thought energy forms. They are real beings who wholly enjoy scaring the bejeezus out of you. They enjoy suffering and feed off of that energy. It satisfies them. Their goal is to destroy your soul and path. Why? I think it's a vendetta. I think there was an age long ago that sides were taken. I think there is a war for our souls and only those who willfully choose a path of love will eventually move on again. I think we have a lot to learn about sacrificial love, responsible love, devotional love, ecstatic love, and respect. It is within each of us to walk every way of love, but we must choose it moment by moment. I know I often have a tough time just driving around this college town without calling someone and A$$Hole. I dislike selfishness and in that dislike I react rather than respond. Most people do things that irritate me in traffic that stem from an overt display of selfishness. They get in the wrong lane and rather than put themselves out and drive down to to a U-turn they just stop and make everyone behind them wait for the next lane to clear so poor x can go to where they want to go. Now, in the grand scheme of things how much time have the cost me and yet I muddy my energy by allowing myself to get irritated? Very little really. I will get to where I need to go, and I really don't need to send negative energy anywhere, but darn it..... I fail sometimes.

I certainly don't like to get hung up on semantics, but I rarely ever use the word demon. I think it is a bit of a cop out.
    It is too monochromatic, one size fits all. And lends itself to reflexive thoughts instilled in most through religious brain washing as children.
    The point of starting this thread was to enter into a sustained dialogue into the specifics of the entities that inhabit the astral plane and feed upon the spark of human consciousness.

Further, rarelly have I ever noticed a parasitic astral that was evil.
    And in the spirit of imparting coping tools to those dealing with said entities, it does no good what so ever to view them as evil, or as enemies.
    Even if what they have done is evil, it does not mean they are evil.

About living in college town? I live in a college town too, I know what your saying.
    I wouldn't get to upset over sending some negative energy one way or another now and then.
    I think folks get a little too caught up in the whole power of intention thing.
    Your just as likely to kill some one with your thoughts as you are to turn your butt into the goose who lays golden eggs with positve affirmations.
    There is a reason you can not positive think yourself into super human might.
    There are lessons in limitation and that is why we are here in my opinion.

My point is we must capture each moment, thought, and deed in a sacred choice of self responsibility, and decide is what I am thinking or doing from a place of love or not. I do know one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt, negative energy cannot overcome high vibrational love energy. It is a paradox that we choose not to fight the war, but walking in love and that ultimately love is the most powerful weapon in the universe and thereby we are fighting without intending to.

Serenity
    Living in the moment is ideal, and fine. But difficult to sustain over the long haul.
    I commend anyone for trying though.
    But at the same time, take it easy on yourself when you come back down to earth again.
    We are human, we are here to learn human lessons. Some times we want to manifest heaven on earth, and if you can do that now and then fine. Wonderfull.
    But in the eventuality that you come back down to earth, that is fine too.

Thanks for your input Serenity

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

We have many levels of our existence. I discourage one size fits all as well but typically people get stuck in the 4d constructs and can't move into higher levels of expression of the other dimensions of our existence. That is limiting to get caught in one expression. So one size fits all or doesn't fit all has its own mental traps.

DNA (the topic not the member...lol) is affected by less denser energies. Consciouness imposes influence on DNA and so do higher expressive densities.

However we can typically only juggle one topic of of expression or dimension at a time, to talk about them all at the same time would be entirely confusing. Espeically for those who are stuck in the 4d constructive place and aren't aware because of that choice to remain there they have more powerful and productive means of expression. There are people who are aware of higher expressions and there are those who are not that is where the one size fits all quandry. If we were all working on expressing our higher levels we'd literally be in one size for all. A dimension of ourselves is a unit of measurement, a size.

Some people are actively working to express higher dimensions of themselves and some want to be stuck in denser places for obvious reasons. Their own conditioning is one.

DNA is easily manipulated to where once can use it as means to achieve higher levels of expression or to keep one in a density. If my consciouness is carrying energetic influence in life times it would begin to impose influence on my physical matter now. I can tell a bit about previous lifetimes from physical appearance. Like the marks on the back of my neck. Obviously I have a different body than I did when I had my head removed several times, but a portion of my consiouness is aware of it to impose that influence on my physical body.

Shifting physical matter is pretty easy and basic, as people who do physical age regression work demonstrate. Very basic, work that requires no thought or density whatsoever because its the density that caused the cellular breakdown that we know as aging in the first place. Go look at my profile photo its very hard to determine my age because I've done that sort of work. But I will state, ten years ago I looked like a woman who was pushing fifty until I learned about how higher expressions can begin to impose influence on the physical body...or dna.

Dna is a program really if you break it down into its very simplest terms. The means to re-program are found on higher levels of expression.

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Parasitic Gods

The Fourth Dimension

As far as we humans are concerned, there are
    dimensions above and beyond our normal ability to
    perceive.
    Organic life as the human race knows it, is locked
    within the confines of the third dimension.

As we develop our senses we may perceive that there is
    more than the three-dimensional life we are used to.
    Life can exist above and beyond the normal three
    dimensional space we are used to perceiving. There are
    atleast 11 dimensions that beings may exist in. The
    after life we associate with heaven, would be the
    fifth dimension and above.

Parasitic beings live in what could be termed a fourth
    dimension, a place that does not sustain life easily,
    and that does not offer the strong connection to
    source that we enjoy here in the third dimension.
    Enlightened, more capable and self sustaining beings,
    live in the fifth dimension and above.

Communication with the fifth dimensional and above
    beings is possible, and encouraged, for here we find
    beings with enlightening energy and healing power.
    But unfortunately the aspiring mutant/psychic as he
    parts his way with the dogmas of peers and social
    framework, he is then forced to deal with the
    onslaught of entities that hunger for his developing
    life force.
    This makes initial contact with higher entities
    sometimes difficult, and very difficult when trying to
    discern perception and imagination.

Discussion of non-organic parasites can be found all
    over the web, the commonality I’ve run into so far is
    a tendency to focus on the small-scale parasites. When
    humans do not make it to the fifth dimension for one
    reason or another they are trapped in the third and
    fourth dimensions and become parasites. Humans who are
    without bodies and refuse for one reason or another to
    pass into the fifth dimension are discussed in detail.

Thus dominating discussion groups (and for good
    reason).

The scope and magnitude of life in the fourth
    dimension can only be speculated on.
    The common thought on the fourth dimension is that it
    is home to those who wish to circumvent the natural order of reincarnation.
    The fourth dimension is probably not affected by time and space, as such, with
    no gravity, it is pervasive to all space time as we
    know it, as such, all planets capable of sustaining
    life probably have some contribution to it, as such I
    suspect it is as varied and vast as can be imagined,
    and once a global acknowledgement is made, and humans
    venture to asses it, it will create our scientific
    equivalent of botanists, marine biologists,
    microbiologists, ecologists and a new field will
    emerge non-organic biology.
    I feel there is obvious difficulty in acknowledgement
    of this, and I will get into this further.

Social Dictation and Control

I’m going to be politically critical here without
    being political biased in any way what so ever.
    How am I going to do that?
    By blaming all Governments on earth equally, and
    accepting none as right and all as wrong.
    Governments may start off with the best of intentions,
    but regardless of the initial ideal, they invariably
    take on a life of their own (literally).

I am going to include religion in my generalization
    as well, for, it is usually the initial social
    dictation/control and the more pervasive.
    Government has changed hands from priest to king
    cyclically all through recorded time so I will not
    address politics and religion separately but instead
    include both under the same heading of government.

Blocks of Group Think who oppose and kill one another

Groupthink is an interesting phenomenon that kills
    individual reasoning and personal ethical application.
    It is amazing to me the commonality of group think,
    the repeated insidious deeds that have been
    perpetuated by those within it’s grasp who later claim
    innocence of their actions as they were compelled by
    the group’s desires or insecurities.
    We see instances of this in small applications like
    mob violence and we see large applications of this in
    World War II with the genocide attacks of the Nazi
    group think/government attacking the Jewish group
    think/government and the Japanese group
    think/government attacking the Chinese group
    think/government.
    I think that the largest cases of group think are that
    of Governments, and when we see the movement and
    decisions of such governments, they sometimes
    historically make little sense, other than the
    annihilation of another large body of group think.
    The winner historically speaking gets to assimilate
    the opposing culture, and, when we look through
    history, no conquest with empirical intent was ever
    truly successful unless the opposing group think was
    assimilated or completely destroyed.

When I look at World War II one of the strangest out
    comes to me are the alliances that formed afterward.
    Why is the U.S. on completely good terms with Japan
    and Germany, and yet not on such good terms with
    France, Russia, The Middle East and China?

War, Peace and Mistrust

When I look at Japan and Germany, I see the complete
    annihilation of their pre-World War II group think.
    The contemporary Japanese and German way of group
    think/government is diametrically opposed with their
    World War II counterparts and in most cases shame is
    expressed regarding the actions of their ancestors
    who’s group think/government of yester year has been
    completely atomized and replaced by the contemporary
    western group think/government, and more accurately
    still the U. S. group think/government.

This can be contrasted for instance with Russia, our
    ally in world war II who retained their group think
    and considered the U.S. group think such a threat,
    both countries entered into an elongated period of
    hatred and contempt who’s eruption was only kept in
    check by the threat of complete annihilation of both
    sides.
    Western/group think bombarded the Russian group/think
    with the idea of a superior life style, the
    encroachment of U.S. group think saturated the
    Russia/group think with an unprecedented non-violent
    conquering, a non-confrontaitonal bombardment of media
    established material richness and ideals.

In this instance, the major hinge was economical.

France continues to hold a disdain for the U.S., in
    an attempt to hold her identity and personal
    groupthink. Though similar enough in economy and
    religion, the hinges in these opposing groupthinks,
    seem to be the emphasis on the French sensual/language
    rather than the material/power of the U.S.

Group Think/Government, a Life Form?

I don’t think the Nazi group think is dead, rather, it
    has just lost it’s foot hold in our dimension as of
    now, neither do I think the Japanese
    Samurai,Shinto/group think is gone, rather, it too has
    lost it’s foot hold.
    Why do these group-think/governments carry out actions
    that are so extreme and usually detrimental to the
    majority of the individuals within its population?
    It seems the answer is so it can expand the population
    and territory of its group think/government, but why
    would the individuals within any country or population
    want to do this?

Skyscraper Entities

When we examine Great Britian’s middle age history,
    it is easy to be misled by the magesty of the crown,
    the royal head of order, the King/Queen. Further
    examination gives a perspective of constant
    competition between the different Royal Houses, which
    were the true seats of soldier manpower, these
    struggles would decide who would be at the head of
    government and hold the King/Queen title.
    When looking at the likelihood of a world/earth third
    dimension devouring fourth dimension dwelling
    parasite, I fell into the habit of the figurehead
    template, wondering who was the King/Queen parasite.
    The constant warring and competition of group
    think/governments leads me to now think other wise.

I have formed a middle ages British royal houses view
    of the matter akin to the political maneuvering that
    took place in “The war of the roses” era 16th and 17th
    centuries.
    As an initial template, lets take the idea of 16th
    century royal houses and look at the political
    landscape of World War II. Let’s look at the different
    countries and their political/religious governments as
    entities, gigantic entities.

The Royal Houses Of Joint Tenant Manifestation

1. Germany/Nazi Group think (Parasite Superman)
    2. Japan/Shinto-Samurai Group think (Parasite Samurai)
    3. Jewish/Non-Assimilation-Religious Group Think
    (Parasite Chosen Race)
    4. U.S/Capitalistic-Christian Group Think (Parasite
    Invisible Hand)
    5. Britian/Capitolistic-Chrisitian Group Think
    (Parasite Invisible Hand)
    6. Russia/Communist-Atheist Group Think (Parasite
    Utopia)
    7. China/Isolationist-Ancestor Worship Group Think
    (Parasite Family Entity)
    8. Middle East /Islam Group Think (Parasite Allah)

When looking at these specific groupthinks, I see
    entities on a grand scale.
    If an ant were crawling on the enormity of a
    skyscraper, he may be oblivious to the over all
    structure of the skyscraper, even if he had the
    intelligence and curiosity comparable to a human.

But, given enough time, the inquisitive ant may circle
    and traverse the building enough times, that he gets
    the idea of what the structure may look like, even
    though, it is beyond his perception to ever take in a
    very large portion of the structure much less the
    whole monstrosity.
    In this case, the skyscraper is made of ants, and they
    are held together by an invisible force they are not
    aware of, and who, by the way, takes painful care in
    making sure his/it’s identity is never revealed.
    The more ants that give away their autonomy to
    contribute as building materials for the skyscraper,
    the more powerfull the invisible force gets who binds them
    together.

This Group Think, Royal House idea of looking at
    Government Parasites, has led me to coin a phrase The
    Joint Tenants.

The Joint Tenants

I don’t look at the Joint Tenants as Gods in the
    human looking physical idea of what the polytheistic
    pantheons of religions past have portrayed.
    The Joint Tenants dwell in the fourth Dimension, and
    in my mind, I see whale like ethereal entities with
    multitudes of tentacles they are able to distribute
    invisibly through out our dimension.
    I believe the tentacles themselves have
    awareness/intelligence, and are capable of projecting
    specific maneuvers on the individual or individuals
    they have in their custody.

Social status, accumulation of wealth, proper uniform,
    living standards, these are but a few methods the
    Joint Tenants employ to displace our autonomy and
    coerce our participation in paying attention.

I believe the Joint Tenants to be of the same race,
    i.e. I believe they have the same origination, but of
    course, I am only speculating on this as just about
    everything else I have said so far.

Contemporary Conflict Examples

I mentioned some parasite entities in the World War
    II era. I would like to build on that.

Parasite Invisible Hand VS Parasite Allah
    (The modern day crusade)
    The Western conflicts with the Middle East almost all
    stem from the Parasite Invisible Hand -Joint Tenant
    who felt compelled to control the land where his Joint
    Tenant birth took place in the third dimension, Israel
    or Palestine.

Parasite Invisible Hand has had a desire to show
    superiority over Parasite Allah for about fifteen
    hundred years in the form of various Crusades, to
    control a piece of land highly valued in it’s
    association to human psyche and religious birth.
    The successful introduction of capitalism into The
    Chosen People Parasite (Israel) has caused an
    acknowledged bond that links the two distinctly
    separate individual Joint Tenants into mutually
    beneficial cooperating entities.
    The Invisible Hand Parasite (U.S./Great Britian) chose
    then to subjugate the Palestinian people within the
    Allah Parasite on the land of its birth into this
    dimension, Israel.
    The Invisible Hand did this through a tricky maneuver
    he felt would leave him without confrontation by
    placing The Chosen People Parasite into position to do
    the subjugation for him.
    This did not work out as planned, for the humans known
    as Palestinians have held fastly to their connection
    to the Allah Parasite and have refused to be
    assimilated into The Chosen People/Invisible Hand
    Parasite.
    This has proved to be a rallying point to all the
    peoples across the Middle East who are Allah Parasite
    devotees.

A Common Bond
    The Allah Parasite Joint Tenant has conditioned his
    followers to resist assimilation at all costs, and
    that death would be preferable, in the forced event of
    a rival, Joint Tenant, forcing assimilation upon the
    masses.
    The Invisible Hand Parasite culture has been forbidden
    to the Allah Parasite Joint Tenant people, especially
    the projected mind control methods of TV and movie
    theatres that were so successful in assimilating the Parasite
    Utopia Joint Tenant (Russia) people.

Television and movies are masterful techniques
    employed by The Invisible Hand Parasite at persuading
    the young to forsake the Allah Parasite Joint Tenant
    connection, if the young were allowed to partake of
    this it would probably work for the U.S.-Great
    Britian/Group as an effective reeducation tool, as it
    was used on The Parasite Utopia Joint Tenant (Russia).

The Allah parasite has conditioned its followers to
    the dangers of television and movies all but outlawing
    them within the culture Islam in the Middle East.

This succusful blockading of the non-confrontational
    conversion tool has been a useful tactic for the Allah
    Parasite. So useful in fact that the The Invisible
    Hand Parasite has grown weary of the defense tactics
    employed by the Allah Parasite and placed human
    military bases in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and now Iraq
    for operation subjugation all through the Middle East.

Ossama Bin Laden, a favorite mouth piece for the Allah
    Parasite has stated in a interview two years before
    the attack on the twin towers that an offensive would
    be taken if the U.S. Invisible Hand Parasite didn’t
    remove it’s military bases from then Saudi Arabia and
    Kuwait. The attack on the twin towers orchestrated by
    Ossama Bin Laden and the Allah Parasite were voiced
    objections to the military bases in the Middle East.
    The Invisible Hand Parasite of the United States and
    Great Britain has responded by attacking two large
    sections of The Allah Parasite’s kingdom, Afghanistan
    and now Iraq and is attempting to institute capitalism
    and democracy which of course are the precursors to
    the Invisible Hand Parasite extending it’s influence
    and bringing the Middle East under it’s power and
    rule.
    The actions the Invisible Hand Parasite take against
    the Allah Parasite, are taken as threatening by the
    remaining Joint Tenants of the fourth dimensionaly
    ruled third dimensional earth. This is especially
    threatening to those that survive by isolationism and
    defense only, as the China Parasite and the North
    Korean Parasite do.

This Joint Tenant war that is now being fought can
    only result in the complete removal of one of the
    rivals from the third dimension and the subjugation of
    it’s peoples, much like the end result of World War II
    and the defeat of Japan’s Samurai Parasite and
    Germany’s Superman Parasite.

2012-The Mayan End of Time

Much has been said about the end of the known world
    as stated by the Mayan Calender. I would like to
    propose a theory to this as well. What if the end of
    the known world, is the end of Joint Tenant
    skirmishing on our planet. What if by the end of 2012,
    the world is united under one Joint Tenant.
    It seems very possible to me, that the U.S. and
    Britian are poised to militarily defeat the defensive
    Joint Tenants of the world. It also seems very
    possible to me, that the U.S. and Brittish Invisible
    Hand Parasite, could succusfully convert the rest of
    the worlds Joint Tenants through non-combative means
    as demonstrated against the Utopia Parasite (Russia).
    This brings to mind the much-used poem from J.R.R.
    Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

One Ring to rule them all
    One Ring to find them
    One Ring to bring them all
    And in the darkness bind them

The possible result could be an era of incredible
    peace and continuing progress. It is my guess, that
    the present format of skirmishing Joint Tenants, is
    non-conducive for economy of parasitisisim. As such,
    if this is the case, human beings may partake in a new
    era of increased energy and vitality, ushered forth
    through the new never before seen single Joint Tenant
    subjucation of planet earth. Human beings may be
    mutated new to the parameters seen fit by the new
    ruling body.
    Another possible result, could be a new and greater
    taxation by the governering body. The new Joint Tenant
    could drain his subjects dry without a body of politic
    to compete with in terms of attractiveness. Thus
    creating a weaker more timid human race, less capable
    of transgressing the issued commands set in motion by
    the one great ruler of earth, the Joint Tenant
    Supreme.
    And yet still another possibility could be, a
    personal mission set forth by the Joint Tenant in
    question. A benign Joint Tenant may mission to rid the
    earth of all other joint tenants, and then, to
    suddenly give the earth over to humanity, parasite
    free. This may then usher in an era, so incredible, so
    outlandish, as to not be comprehended by our minds. A
    gift from higher dimensial beings, such as forgiveness
    and entry to higher dimensions could be the reason for
    this altruistic mission by said Joint Tenant.

Third Dimensional Entry by Fourth Dimensional Joint
    Tenants

The Tibetan Buddhists have defined a term for a newly
    created entity.
    The term is “tulpa”.
    Tulpa’s are self-aware beings that are supposedly
    created by a group of people agreeing and gathering
    their energies together in a concentrated effort.
    I personally would venture to guess that what was
    thought to be created was actually a fourth
    dimensional appendage seeking a foothold for the
    greater entity.
    I would venture that this is how most Joint Tenants
    find their way into the third dimension, and that
    regardless of how altruistic or mystical the initiator
    of a belief system or government is, it will always be
    tainted by the appendages of The Joint Tenants who
    find a way into this Governing body and as such
    project it’s own group think into the masses under
    it’s influence.
    Joint Tenants must always it would seem, fight their
    way into our dimension, and when I mean fight, I mean
    fight the other Joint Tenants who are already in power
    subjugating humans.
    The Christian Joint Tenant had a difficult time to say
    the least, entering the abode of The Chosen People
    Joint Tenant, and then, after successful entry, it
    sprang forth to spread and convert and steal followers
    from the reigning Joint Tenant of the day The
    Empire-Roman Parasite.

It seems to me that these Joint Parasites, once
    familiar with our ways, if forced to give up their
    third dimensional earth footing, may attempt comebacks
    at a later date.
    I don’t think the fourth dimension has time, as we
    know it. As such, it seems to me that the attempt at
    world domination by the Superman Parasite may have in
    fact been an attempt by The Empire Roman Parasite to
    regain entry and authority over earth domain.

H.P. Lovecraft created a style of writing that
    revolved around a mythos of dark God like entities,
    that were malign to man kind, and for the most part,
    were in a state of non-physical non-corporal being,
    just out of our touch, just beyond our dimension of
    being, but that they were always looking for ways back
    in, and that they were crafty at doing so, gaining the
    help of strange cults and groups that would perform
    certain rights that would help their entry into our
    material domain.
    Lovecraft even had a poem, which illustrates their
    non-life non-death duality as well as timelessness.

“That which never dies,
    But forever lies
    And with strange eons,
    Even death may die.”

So now that we have acknowledged a possible, horrible
    situation, how do we fight a Prison Warden that holds
    all the keys of ego and is omniscient of our desire
    and actions towards autonomy?

Voices of Reason

There are no religions that can help you here.
    Apparently the most important thing you can do is
    realize any attempt at personal liberation has to be
    just that, personal.
    The combination lock to your brain and ego are so
    complex, that no two are made the same, as such, it
    would be futile to think any one way, or one person
    can tell you how to do it and set you scurrying off
    into the cosmos with one application.
    Time, diligence, isolation and synchronicity all play
    a significant role in your ability to embody your
    autonomous non-bound self.
    Just as the aspiring psychic/mutant will perceive the
    fourth dimension and suffer the draining consequences,
    so to will the individual with diligence learn to
    contact higher beings above the fourth dimension who
    can offer you energy imbuing parasite removing help,
    but, you must do most of the work yourself, and
    getting to the point of talking with these empowered
    evolved beings is no easy task either.
    I would suggest listening to your intuition on what
    area or path to begin pursuing, and try to allow for
    synchronicities to lead you along your path and direct
    you.
    Reading of course is a great start, and exercise
    cannot be valued enough, diet is a great place to put
    emphasis as well.
    It is always important to follow your personal sense
    of right and wrong; far to often we supplant social
    rules for our own innate sense of right and wrong.
    Following a personal moral road and projecting truth
    can do loads of good for your development as well as
    make a wonderful invitation for those higher beings to
    make appearances on the road of your liberation.

I have always thought that a stance of strength would
    give me a better chance at battling these parasites,
    through the exercise of will and a sense of
    superiority over my fellow man.
    I don’t think that anymore, I have lately felt the
    importance of developing the heart energy vortex area
    of my energy body, through this, I have been able to
    receive small quiet upper dimension instruction, as
    well as a permeating sense of right and wrong. I have
    even come to the point where I look at the Parasitic
    Joint Tenants as teachers, and valuable lesson givers.

The area of my body where this development
    has taken place is my spinal chord in conjunction with
    where my solar plexus and middle chest would be. I
    have coined a name for this area recently “The reality
    Rose” I have even written a short ditty about it, try
    not to laugh to hard at my rhyme ability.

The Reality Rose
    A thousand Gods
    Let me know I’ve had a thousand lives
    My skepticism grows
    My thoughts won’t die
    The truth won’t lie

The reality rose is thirsty like Kali
    Hungry for brains the pragmatic Deva
    Insect like thoughts
    Feed on your light
    Defending the enemy
    Losing the fight

The reality rose
    The mind is a buoy
    Floating on waves
    Frequencies go through me

The reality rose
    Knows my strength and diseases
    Habit and status
    Pride that deceives us

The reality rose
    Resides in your heart
    A connection to landscape
    Telegraph and receiver
    A connection to vibrations
    Exposing deceivers

Comfort in darkness
    In depths of abyss
    The shadow of evil
    Doesn’t exist

Forsaking Government

There are samples of solitary people, sages,
    practitioners of personal autonomy in all government
    controlled population groups. These individuals
    chastise the government group they had previously
    belonged to, extol the virtues of individuality and
    describe a state of simple contentedness and reception
    of knowledge that can be reached by all.
    The key in these instances is not the knowledge
    written down or passed on verbally, but the sacrifice
    that has to be taken.
    That sacrifice that has to be taken is the forsaking
    of government and microcosmic reinforcements of it in
    your personal relationships.
    We see examples of this in Lau Tzu, John the Baptist and
    Henry David Thorough and we read about the miraculous knowledge
    and perspective gained from their solitude, what we
    don’t read about, are the scared insecure individuals
    who knew not what the return was to be on their
    investment for forsaking friends, relatives and
    ambition.
    Jesus and Buddha both had manifesting Government
    Parasitic Entities that made personal appearances when they
    were on the doorstep of autonomy, through their
    elongated personal periods of solitary introspection.
    Should we move into a cave, journey into the
    wilderness or roam the world aimlessly? Not
    necessarily, but it wouldn’t hurt.
    Steps for personal liberation would include but are
    not limited to.

Allowing yourself to be single
    Working in a solitary environment
    Living by yourself
    Eliminating television from your existence
    Exercising
    Living quarters insulated against sound and activity
    Public Transportation Participation

Activity Oriented Disciplines

There are groups that focus on activities rather than
    doctrine, and the individuals you interact with will
    be the input you should base your decisions on rather
    than the associated exotic claims of the group label,
    exercise caution. A few are

Tai Chi
    Taoism
    Cabbalism
    Karma Yoga
    Jnana Yoga
    Hinduism
    Internal Alchemy
    Tantric Kundalini Yoga
    Gnosticism

A few examples in Music/Movies

I think we humans know what is going on, atleast on
    some level. I see quite a few analogies in movies and
    music. In the movie monsters inc. we have just such an
    example, we have entities that travel to our dimension
    and steal energy from human children so they can run
    their own city (fourth dimension) where they
    apparently don’t have enough energy to run on their
    own. The movie “The Matrix” is fairly obvious, but not
    enough attention is given to the fact that the
    machines live in a separate dimension than the humans,
    and must send the agents, (tentacles) to do their
    bidding. The movie “Dark City” is another example of
    this. Roger Water’s “The Wall” has been used for
    repeated attempts at analogy, but I think you can take
    it quite literally, as he fears becoming another brick
    in the Joint Tenant parasite/wall and he talks about
    the indoctrination he receives as a child all the way
    through to adult hood, and how, even in the end, when
    he refuses participation the worm (joint tenant
    tentacle) passes judgment on him.
    Last edited by DNA; 4th July 2011 at 11:29.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), ponda (4th July 2011), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2017)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Parastitical Gods.

Yes they could be if one were not aware of their true nature, pulled a few magick tricks out of their bag (burn a bush?) and had enough tricks to convince the hapless they were gods...angels...or saints...or aliens....they would be treated as such. And those people would feed that energy, build an empire as it were, creating a construct around it. A sort of psuedo-reality.

I was in a relationship with a man who had a parasitical on him, *bad taste in men....sigh* and it gave him a very good knack for ferriting out my buttons and pushing them. He(the man) grasped on this as if he had some sort of god like power or knowledge. False empowerment ;it didn't come from him, but disempowered people are so anxious for empowerment they will take it ....even it it's not theirs to begin with.

21. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Shadow Beings Attracted To Human Sexual Energy?

Have you ever stumbled on to a piece of knowledge that flashes a view onto a possible reality before your eyes? Kind of like how a lightning flash does?
    My revelation is rather distastefull, and probably unnerving. I think the sexual energy of mankind is a food of sorts, for a shadow race.
    This is all conjecture based on an isolated personal incident. Of course I'm wrong in my assumptions, so no need to worry, but for the sake of not letting my interaction die with me, I'm going to share. On the offhand chance that someone else can use my conjectures and make something more usefull of them.

January of 2005 I was meditating daily with some beings I will refer to as the folks. Helpfull non-physical beings that appear golden in color.
    Their main concern seems to be in guiding me in meditations, they will bring something up in my energy field that is a blockage of sorts, and I have to go through the self exploration and self exposure of releasing those blocks.
    I would like to mention that I learned a while back how to cross ghosts over. I mention it here in post #11 and #16
    This comes into play later.

So, I'm meditating with the folks, when I notice a being in the room with us.
    This being for all intents and purposes appeared to be a man, except that he was not something I could see with my meditation eyes.
    I could only see him from the corners of my eyes.
    In order to keep him in my vision, I had to move my head from side to side to keep him in my field of vision.

This should have told me that he was not a ghost. But, having had no experience with whatever this was, I continued to treat him like a ghost.
    I placed my palms forward and began the breathing exercises that would allow me to project energy through my palms towards him.
    This man of pure black hovered in front of me, accepting my offering and a sort of communication then began to occur.
    I began empathizing with the man, trying to find out why he was a ghost so that I could help him.
    I figuired that if I helped him forgive himself, for whatever it was he had done, then he could pass over.

I should mention that this was one of those rare times when the folks interjected.
    I should have known at this point that something was amiss.
    The folks were telling me that it was not a good idea to continue what I was doing.
    "Posh! What the hell do they know!"
    For the record, I have noticed now, (hindsight is 20/20) that when the folks appear, ghosts can not stay and they leave.
    I don't know how or why, but the presence of the folks banishes ghosts.
    But, this being, (this being of dark and shadow) was not being banished like ghosts are subject to being when the folks show up.
    This could tell me a lot if I could extract the right answer from it.

As I meditated with this, shadow creature that looked like a man I began to extract certain pieces of knowledge.
    For instance, he had done something that he regretted immeseurably, and it was this guilt that kept him from moving on.
    Now this seems like typical ghost stuff. But now it get's weird. When I began an immersive meditation of forgivness of myself so that I could project the energy of forgiveness onto the shadow man so that he could feel how good this felt and begin to forgive himself he stopped me.
    He told me how afraid he was of those he considered to be above himself, and how there was no way he would be able to move on so to speak.

It was then that I noticed that this being had a cord attached to me.
    This cord was attached to myself and I don't know how many others, but I wasn't a singular connection for this entity.
    This entity had other humans attached to it.
    This entity also had cords attached to it by other shadow creature entities that seemed to be above it.
    There seemed to be a pyramid scheme of sorts, and this entity connected to me was a gatherer of human energy and there were those above it, who could take this creatures stolen and personal energy.

I continued meditating with this being, and he eventually forgave himself enough to detach from me.
    At this point, he noticed the "folks", and they led him off to what looked like an upward ascending spiral staircase.
    Now, I have to tell you, this was weird too, because the folks don't deal with ghosts.
    They are not angels. I can only use conjecture at this point when contemplating what happened to said individual.
    It is my rationale(though I was never told this) that the folks had to do work with this individual to get him to release his cords that were connected to other human beings(before he could cross over).
    Further more, he may have had to have had help in releasing the cords that were attached to those above him(in the pyramid scheme) before he could pass over.

The folks then began concentrating on healing my area of recent connection and detachment. (This area was sore for a couple of days).
    I was then capable of receiving a message from them, and the message was that, the reason they had suggested I not try to do what I did, wasn't so much in that I couldn't do it, (which is what I thought at the time, because this being was by far the most difficult being to cross over I had ever accomplished) it was that this being was sure to be replaced by another and you didn't know if the new one would be better or worse than the previous one.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), Deega (27th December 2012), donk (4th December 2012), jbins (13th April 2014), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Mark (21st October 2011)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I'm not sure that its sexual energy persay they are feeding on but you are hitting on something.

We just don't know much about our sexuality. We think we do, but we don't. I include myself in those numbers. We had a sexual revolution where it was suddenly okay to boff everything and not feel guilty about it but that probably wasn't alltogether wise either. We just did it cause we could and the desire to do so guilt free suddenly became available to us. Rather like being told we could eat all the ice cream we wanted without repercussions without first finding out what was in the ice cream.

Because we were 'doing' it all the time and found more ways to do it and could perfom many feats of sexual acrobatics we thought we knew a lot about sex but we really as humas don't know dick all about it (no pun intended...well okay it was...)

Sexual energy is very powerful, and especially combined with other sorts of energy. Not so much the energy but the attachments that have been placed on sex, sexual energies and sexuality in general. MEDIA generated, artificial notions stuck in our head. All sorts of dense external constructs attached to the energies of sex make it something a bit denser than what it should be. That perhaps is what they are feeding on.

24. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

DNA...what a great post...wonderful information that resonates as truth. I'd share my similar experience with you...but as I am a registered Republican I fear you may just disregard it....

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

DNA (8th September 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kathymarie (here)
    DNA...what a great post...wonderful information that resonates as truth. I'd share my similar experience with you...but as I am a registered Republican I fear you may just disregard it....
    Kathymarie I wrote the intitial piece six years ago, when I was still deluded enough to indulge in party politics.
    I should have removed that little jab, it was divisive and not necessary.
    I no longer have a horse in the race so to speak, because I think the race is fixed.
    I would love to hear your experience.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Mark (21st October 2011)

28. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

There is lots I have to say about this topic......

I will be back later (it might be long).

Take care

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

DNA (29th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

I wrote this in 2004. I used to see them. Great thread.

Quote Liquid Spiders

In that space between waking and sleep
    Lies another World

Unseen to the waking eye
    A world of Angels Demons Lost Souls and Spirit Shells
    Of otherworldly Dimensions that swirl and dive
    Beneath clouds of material compunction
    A conjunction of Time and Space rippling in continuously dynamic Creation
    Awakening impulses barely acknowledged with the Conscious Mind
    Invoking Thoughts and Modes of Sight impossible to duplicate during the Light of Day

It is in this space this place of Divine Grace that the Liquid Spiders live

The Divine Sight blesses the Aspirant with the ability to See
    That which lies beyond the ken of normal Men
    It is here in this Divide of Consciousness
    That creatures lurk
    Scrabbling upon ceilings
    Hiding from the Light
    Of Divine Sight
    Knowing that Knowledge Is Power
    And that once seen the memory will never be forgotten
    The certain reality of Perception enhanced by Eyes of piercing power
    Reveals that which has been previously Unseen

The Liquid Spiders feed upon our Dreams Nightmares and Highest Aspirations

They suck the spiritual marrow from our astral bones
    And gobble greedily upon the psychic detritus of our minds
    Living in the place Beyond
    Their visage is one of invisibility
    Their bodies resemble Arachnids of impossible conception
    With short and stunted legs too numerous to count
    And a grotesque, circular body
    That moves with a quickness and purpose
    Too sentient not to be
    Too intelligent and prescient not to be
    Too certain and stealthy not to be
    Aware of your every thought

The Liquid Spiders are parasites of demonic conception

And stealthily move away from the spotlight of your
    Eyes that see them only when blessed to open
    When you should be asleep
    Blessed to open during that fleeting period of Astral Travel
    Before the vibratory cycles have stabilized
    And bodily separation begun
    Opened into a Reality beyond the world of Normalcy
    Into the world of Nightmares and Altered States
    Opened for a reason
    Blessed to see what most cannot
    Will not even admit exists

The world of the Liquid Spiders who feed upon our Souls.
    A few things, I agree there are these extra-dimensional parasites. Casteneda's 'Night Flyer" or "Foreign Installation" which may correspond to the Archons or Grey/Reptilian complex. Casteneda's Eagle, which is the god of this world according to him, also feeds on the spark of human souls, as Don Juan Matus describes it. I believe that much of the abduction scenario is a parasitical feeding "hologram/illusion" and there generally is no actual physical contact. I also concur with Laura Knight Jadzyck and the Cassiopeans and consider their perspective to be relatively accurate.
    Last edited by Mark; 21st October 2011 at 22:19.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (22nd October 2011), Gardener (25th October 2011), Jeffrey (27th January 2013), joamarks (24th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow Rahkyt, that poem of relevence was awesome. It goes really well with that first image of a strange shadow like spider creature I started the thread with.
    Thank you so much for sharing it.

I've spent a lot of time trying to figuire out the 4d paradigm.
    Your take is as good as any.
    I would like to think Castaneda is wrong about the Eagle, and for my own peace of mind, I have chosen to believe that is so.
    I have had enough experiences with ghosts, that I have to give credence to the tunnel so many folks report seeing when recovered from a near death experience.
    Now I guess here is the question, is the tunnel the eagle so to speak? Is paradise to be found in the ass of an eagle?
    It's a valid question. I've heard it stated that we shed our energetic body so to speak when we leave this reality and we are given a new one for our soul when we re-enter the higher dimensions. Now is it this energy body that is consumed by the eagle? And is the act of going through the tunnel the act of purging the energy body of our human form which is then absorbed, (waste not want not) by an entity who's energy configurement reminded the ancient seers of old of an eagle?

I'm really big into UFO contact cases. My favorite being those self published by Wendelle Stevens, all of which are titled "UFO Contact From _____" fill in the blank.
    Stevens who is basically responsible for bringing the Billy Meier Case to America.

I have heard of Laura Knight Jadzyck but I am not familiar with her work. I will see if I can find something on Youtube. Thanks again for the response.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), Gardener (25th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Mark (24th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

at last, after 5 years of (desperate) searching on internet, i found an other soul, who i can share my philosophic point of view totally.

about:

*why we are here, (to make a free choice for love)

*what is the meaning and purpose of negativity in this

world
    . (evil as a consciousness its sacrifice itself to create this construct program a "illusion of free choice playground" to make it possible for us to chose for love)

*how to find your peace/ place at the abyss of this civilization/ universe time (be sure you have popcorn in the house, so you can enjoy when the final moments set in!

*where to find your inner strength (hart, intuition but mostly in a humble recognition of mother gaia who has been sacrifice herself to make all this wonderful stuff work for us.)

and more!

for the people who don't have seen his videos and have troubles with negativity in this world go see this:

and a older recording:

thanks for this thread. very important!
    Last edited by joamarks; 24th October 2011 at 12:22.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2011), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (28th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast