+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    For those people in and around London Andrew Norton Webber, Dave Murphy (above) and myself will be talking at the above distilled water conference.

This should be a good event to get some aware people together to raise awareness on cleansing and detoxing in London the UK.

Distilled Waters Conference / Tuesday 20th November

and the
    The Distilled Waters Conference Facebook page
    Awesome. This topic is beyond important. Literally the fountain of youth......... That is so great that you will be sharing this with others. Wish you the best of luck in making others aware of this life changing and SIMPLE practice.

Wish I could make it too.

Cheers!

2. Link to Post #242
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    For those people in and around London Andrew Norton Webber, Dave Murphy (above) and myself will be talking at the above distilled water conference.

This should be a good event to get some aware people together to raise awareness on cleansing and detoxing in London the UK.

and the
    That's great, John. Good luck!

FYI: I tried the links in your signature area in two different browsers. First one came up to an unrelated site and the testimonial page said "File Not Found".
    My sites are down right now... and I'm getting some extra testimonials together and trying to get it up and running in time for the event...

pm me and I can send you my brochure for my distant healing which I'm having some prefound effects with many...
    getting energy work off the ground to cover bills is another thing however... Have done awareness shows and people who have had remarkable effects I have no contact from.

So there still seems to be a shift needed for people to go to energy workers... rather than falling back to the old paradigm of poison, butchery or combo of both. I am on Facebook under "John Shore" and my testimonials are on there... I am not however a web creator it seems
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 12th November 2012 at 16:16.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (12th November 2012), Debra (18th November 2012), RunningDeer (12th November 2012)

4. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)

and the
    That's great, John. Good luck!

FYI: I tried the links in your signature area in two different browsers. First one came up to an unrelated site and the testimonial page said "File Not Found".
    My sites are down right now... and I'm getting some extra testimonials together and trying to get it up and running in time for the event...

pm me and I can send you my brochure for my distant healing which I'm having some prefound effects with many...
    getting energy work off the ground to cover bills is another thing however... Have done awareness shows and people who have had remarkable effects I have no contact from.

So there still seems to be a shift needed for people to go to energy workers... rather than falling back to the old paradigm of poison, butchery or combo of both. I am on Facebook under "John Shore" and my testimonials are on there... I am not however a web creator it seems
    Thanks, John. I'm no longer on FaceBook. I passed along the information because I'd like to see you get the best coverage possible for your contributions for a healthy world.

You may want to consider a free website on Goggle. It's user friendly, a plethora of templates, and custom design capabilities. You can use your site address to match the one you have already. At the very least, on your current site, you can add a link to the Google one until yours is up and running.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2012)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

I take a vitamin supplement with ionic and fulvic minerals. Will these minerals build up in the body like inorganic minerals?

7. Link to Post #245
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

connecting w. s.

many of us wont be able to attend, yet are interested, maybe you could film the presentations and sell them as a dvd package..
    I certainly would be interested..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Abhaya (17th November 2012), Debra (18th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #246
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello WhiteCrowBlackDeer, congats: on dumping FaceBook, wellcome back to the real world.

Regards, brenie.

10. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    connecting w. s.

many of us wont be able to attend, yet are interested, maybe you could film the presentations and sell them as a dvd package..
    I certainly would be interested..
    It won't get video'ed if it doesn't go ahead.. It is planned to video the event.

Is there an events page here on PA ? I need to muster some UK peeps...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

11. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

So I've been doing the gallon per day distilled liquid cleanse as prescribed by Andrew Norton Webber. I've been at it for a little over a month now (doing half distilled water and half urine) and I just wanted to share my results so far. First I am experianceing the overall increase in energy and feeling of well being, that most people could just right off as a placebo. How ever I am now getting some more tangible results. First my life long struggle with constant halitosis may have been won. I have been made fun of for bad breath since I was in elementary school. I mean it was so strong that even strong mouth washes would only leave me with mint flavored bad breath. I get "offered mints" way to frequently when I fly. ( I travel for my job), girl friends I had told me my breath was simply never good. I should add that I take good care of my mouth and at least brush my teeth twice every day and usually floss too. Still I had all but given up to the fact that my breath was just simply bad always and forever. Now while you cannot smell your own breath, you can still tell when you have bad breath. So the past week or so I've had the "new" sensation that, hey my breath is fresh, and so this morning I asked my friend an awkward favor. Lol they agreed to let me blow in their face to put this to the test. And the results were completely fresh breath. And what's even crazier is I had not even brushed my teeth yet this morning! I am so happy. I mean I really had an issue when it came to getting into tight air spaces with people . Whether it was on a plane, in an elevator, or if some unsuspecting person just got to close. I'm always aware that they can smell it and I feel bad and it just embarrassing.

And the second tangible result I've experienced is with body odor. Pretty much word for word what I just wrote about my breath (although not quite as extreme) could apply to my body odor. If I had sweat even a little I know it wasn't good lol. So right now I'm not working (on vacation) so I am a little free to experiment. And I've going one or even two days with out showering....... And there is seriously no body odor. I am not using any deodorant either. I mean no odor!!! I'm going to go take a shower now because I'm going to meet my grandma for lunch. And I didn't take a shower yesterday, but I could just skip it and I know it wouldn't make a difference.

I should note that I have not been fasting. I have been eating pretty healthy but nothing out of the ordinary for myself. I am a vegetarian.

The crazy thing is that Andrew claims the real most impactfull results will be experienced at 90 days. Well I have to say I'm already blown away at 35 days!!

Update: ok this would normally be gross and sorry for tmi. But this is just so cool. So just prior to showering I had another idea to put the Body order to the test. So I took the day and a half sock off that I had worn with shoes and. Slept in! And gave it the old smell test and I swear it could pass as clean laundry. NO ODOR. A worn sock! For me an hour long worn sock with no odor would has been a shocker but a day old slept in sock.... Haha again sorry for tmi but this is just so cool!
    Last edited by Abhaya; 16th November 2012 at 17:29.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Debra (18th November 2012), meat suit (16th November 2012), Nickolai (28th November 2012), skamandar (18th November 2012), soleil (20th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

OK an Update on the DISTILLED WATER CONFERENCE in the UK which I will be speaking at...

It is going ahead.. BUT at a different location and it will be

FREE but only 70 seats maximum...

Details for those who Facebook >
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2946...t_mall_comment

For those that don't it will be at the Bread and Roses pub from ~5:30pm onwards to close... SW4 6DZ
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (16th November 2012), skamandar (18th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #250
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I only discovered this thread this morning...thank you one and all for your posts!!!

This is a topic I have wanted to research for a few months now. Thank you for all the information that is gathered here. I have been reading and listening all day :-) I had heard about using urine in the case of poisoning, such as bee sting, snake bite, etc... I was not aware of urine therapy etc...

So I took my first sip...that was quite a mind stretch...I almost gagged...although it really did not taste bad. I almost gagged because of my mind. I have already transcended so many beliefs so I know I will transcend my deeply imbedded belief that urine is "dirty" & "smelly" etc.

So I will keep at this because all I have read and listened to feels right and healthy.

I will report back at some point.

Thank you again!

Much love to us all!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (16th November 2012), Debra (18th November 2012), Earth Angel (19th November 2012), skamandar (18th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

For Kimberley and any one else new to this I highly highly reccomend listening to the radio show with Andrew norton webber that sauce posts in post 230. If that doesn't get you fired up to try this then nothing will.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Debra (18th November 2012), Kimberley (17th November 2012), Lettherebelight (17th November 2012), skamandar (18th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    For Kimberley and any one else new to this I highly highly reccomend listening to the radio show with Andrew norton webber that sauce posts in post 230. If that doesn't get you fired up to try this then nothing will.
    Yes Abhaya and all this is a fabulous extremely fascinating and important interview.

Everyone would be well served by listening to this:

http://www.awakeradio.co.uk/podcasts...2012-10-18.mp3

It could literally save your life!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Connecting with Sauce (20th November 2012), Debra (18th November 2012), soleil (20th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

I am going to keep bumping this because this is so important!!! Much love

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Connecting with Sauce (20th November 2012), Earth Angel (19th November 2012), skamandar (18th November 2012), spiritwind (18th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #254
    Bulgaria Avalon Member skamandar's Avatar
    Thanks

Update: ok this would normally be gross and sorry for tmi. But this is just so cool. So just prior to showering I had another idea to put the Body order to the test. So I took the day and a half sock off that I had worn with shoes and. Slept in! And gave it the old smell test and I swear it could pass as clean laundry. NO ODOR. A worn sock! For me an hour long worn sock with no odor would has been a shocker but a day old slept in sock.... Haha again sorry for tmi but this is just so cool!
    Ok Abhaya, I have also something "gross" to admit

After showering I had the idea to complete washing my hair with urine, without washing it off. I just put some rose oil to change the urine smell..

I stayed "quarantined" until my mother came back from work, and I made her smell my hair. Her feedback was - Oh, fantastic smell!!! Are you using a new shampoo?

So... my hair is very shiny and looks good now(usually it looks horrible, I have very thin hair).

Keep on experimenting! Makes me feel good to know I am not the only one with the "gross" experiments.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skamandar For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Debra (18th November 2012), Earth Angel (19th November 2012), Kimberley (18th November 2012), modwiz (18th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #255
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi There,

This is my first post here. I have heard of this therapy it is also mentioned I believe in the bible, and also Nexus magazine has had some articles about it however from what I understand it it better if one has not been drinking the night before etc. I also saw something on You tube and the lady mentioned their that it is a good idea to mix it in with or cut it with apple juice, especially if you have had asparagus the night before as asparagus can make your urine 'smell' quite strange. Infact for many a year I could not understand why after eating salads etc the next morning my urine smelt peculiar, and then I read about how asparagus has this chemical in it that makes your urine small strange, and all these years I thought there was something wrong with me, so there you go!!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wendylou For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Kimberley (18th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #256
    Bulgaria Avalon Member skamandar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wendylou (here)
    Hi There,

..from what I understand it it better if one has not been drinking the night before etc.
    I drink a lot of alcohol and the only difference is that the urine is not so salty after that. According to me - It even tastes better. I also havent noticed any difference on it's healing effects.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skamandar For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Kimberley (18th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Yes Abhaya and all this is a fabulous extremely fascinating and important interview.

Everyone would be well served by listening to this:

http://www.awakeradio.co.uk/podcasts...2012-10-18.mp3

It could literally save your life!
    Dave Murphy, Andrew Norton Webber and Myself (John Shore) will be presenting in London this Tuesday on the 20th November see the flyer below.

Seating for ~70 so first come first seated
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Debra (18th November 2012), Earth Angel (19th November 2012), Eram (18th November 2012), Kimberley (18th November 2012), skamandar (22nd November 2012)

31. Link to Post #258
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Good luck CWS .. this really is a movement that can change humanity. I think I know that pub, problem is, I am in Sweden

Hope you get a good crowd and look forward to viewing some video of the speakers, yourself included.

Cheers, Zebra

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Eram (18th November 2012), Kimberley (18th November 2012), skamandar (22nd November 2012)

33. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skamandar (here)
    Ok Abhaya, I have also something "gross" to admit

After showering I had the idea to complete washing my hair with urine, without washing it off. I just put some rose oil to change the urine smell..

I stayed "quarantined" until my mother came back from work, and I made her smell my hair. Her feedback was - Oh, fantastic smell!!! Are you using a new shampoo?

So... my hair is very shiny and looks good now(usually it looks horrible, I have very thin hair).

Keep on experimenting! Makes me feel good to know I am not the only one with the "gross" experiments.
    That is awesome!!!

I am also experimenting with urine and my hair. I keep my hair very short, about a number two clipper setting, because it has begun to thin some. I massage urine into my scalp every night (as well as my face). I am extremely optimistic that my hair will actually begin to fill back out. As many of the testimonies including the one from Dave, in the above radio talk, gives mention, drinking the gallon per day(distilled liquids urine, distilled water, fruit juice) plus massaging urine into the scalp will actually regrow hair! This is more in the 90 day+ category of benefits. But I look forward to writing about the results In a future update
    Last edited by Abhaya; 18th November 2012 at 17:18.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2012), Kimberley (18th November 2012), skamandar (22nd November 2012)

35. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

John I would love to be there, however I too am hoping you video tape the event. Is Dave Murphy the same Dave that did the 30 day urine fast?

skamandar I too am experimenting in several ways...skamandar did you check out the youtube video & the interview in post #230?

And I want to request that we stop using words like "gross". This is the part of the hardest part I am having with this new knowledge. I have been taught that urine is "dirty" and now finding out it is our own built in elixir of health and life.

As with any belief when you learn it was incorrect it takes time to shed and that is the hardest part for me right now...

Much love!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Debra (20th November 2012), skamandar (22nd November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 29 LastLast