+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast

Thread: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Deadly, unusual wildfires in California as well as worldwide

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I'm sorry I didn't watch the videos 'Santa Rosa and Northern CA fires DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS' by inTruthbyGrace and 'Geoengineering is Fueling Firestorm Catastrophes' by Dane Wigington posted by Lady M above before my first post. I wouldn't have said I didn't find anything nefarious yet.

I request this thread be retitled to something like 'Whole Santa Rosa Neighborhood Dustified at 3am 10-09-17'.

There are big questions and reports are only beginning. Here's one for a good perspective of the Coffey neighborhood dustification. It's hard to ignore the similarities to 9-11 factors.

added: another drone flyover different day, different perspective

Think your post with it's vid's needs a BUMP but not with a smile
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th October 2017), fourty-two (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

People are still in shock here and I don't think the civilian world has really caught on to the gravity of what happened, so new posts coming in slowly. I'm suspicious at how 'authority' is still not letting property owners back in the Coffey neighborhood as it's long cooled off now but much of it is the flattest and most dustified and suspicious. It will be very telling if they force people to let them bulldoze it before they're allowed to visit.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

avid (17th October 2017), cascadian (17th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), fourty-two (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), StandingWave (17th October 2017), Sunny (17th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Here are two links shared on Facebook over the last two days by Patrick Riddie of Stop Spraying Us. They appear to show fresh aerosol spraying over northern California.

NASA Worldview: N. California

NASA Sport: N. California
    Last edited by Noelle; 17th October 2017 at 13:24.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Are we still The Sheeple after seeing all this???

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hey, Joe! Care to get into what has been happening in Calif.; which appears to be the result of directed energy weapons?? What IS going on with what appear to be the "elite groups" having Weather Wars? I wonder which "agenda" will win?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Kristin (17th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Jim Stone - Fires in California Were Not "Wild"

October 17, 2017

More than 5700 structures and 200K acres burned in Santa Rosa

41 Dead. It looks like Hiroshima. Houses burned but not trees?

Electronic malfunction. Was this fire caused by a direct energy weapon?
    "MANY MANY people saw electrical flashes that made no thunder in the perfectly clear blue sky, and worse, some people even saw small blue sparks everywhere in the air around them."
    Santa Rosa Fires Ended Up Being Major
    [scroll down to article]

by Jim Stone
    (henrymakow.com)

At first, I was skeptical, but I went over numerous social media posts, several videos, and a few messages and it appears the fires were set by an atmospheric weapon.

(Normal? Not if this photo is genuine.)

First, to clear something up - the manner in which the cars burned was normal. But there are some instances with what went on that prove a weather weapon did this.

Weather weapons work by using multiple transmitters to create a collision zone where differently phased EM waves cancel each other out, and drop their electrical potential into the air (which is a semiconductor) where they cancel. This is the equivalent of biasing a transistor.

Semiconductors won't simply break down and start conducting just because a bias field is applied, in order for them to conduct in a controlled fashion they need a doping agent. In silicon, the doping agents are arsenic and boron. In air, the doping agent is most likely whatever is in the chemtrails. The ionosphere is the power supply, and earth is "ground". Everything in between the ionosphere and the ground will heat up.

If enough voltage is applied to a semiconductor, it will suddenly discharge it in one big burst. This is seen in the air as lightning. The weather/geoengineering systems try to avoid this. But this time around, in California, the effects of excess voltage were readily observed by MANY MANY people, and it manifested itself in more than one way.

Evidently, the people running the geoengineering systems have become more bold, like a thief that steals more and more and more, the more the thief gets away with stealing. The same is happening with weather warfare, and this time around in California, they got bold enough to push the system hard enough so that the effects of the system in use were easily observed.
    1. Some people got heart palpitations from having their bodies charged.

2. MANY MANY people saw electrical flashes that made no thunder in the perfectly clear blue sky, and worse, some people even saw small blue sparks everywhere in the air around them.

3. MOST DAMNING: People are reporting that their electronics malfunctioned before the fires hit, with the most pronounced and spoken about malfunction being at a hotel (The Silverado resort and spa), where ALL of the electrical systems in the hotel malfunctioned, including the electronic access doors, forcing people to jump from windows (because they could not leave their rooms) to escape an approaching fire that instantly appeared out of nowhere in perfect weather.
    It is very important to make note of the malfunctioning doors, because a simple power outage will not stop those from working. Something jammed the circuits in the doors. Simultaneously the hotel lost main power, generator backup, UPS backup, and local battery backup. Not even the always operational emergency hall lights worked. That would be totally consistent with a massively potent EM weapon causing complete electronic malfunction because not even the circuits in the emergency backup lighting that turn it on (which operate independently of everything off of a small battery right in the light itself), not even circuits at that small level worked.

There are people trolling social media (perhaps because they don't understand how things work, but perhaps not) and they are saying there is no way the air could have been so electrically charged that sparks would be everywhere because it would electrocute anyone standing in it. This is not true at all. Tesla proved it. There are lots of photos of Tesla sitting on a chair with an electrical storm all around him because it does not take much to make a show (relative to what the body can take because the body is a much better conductor than air.)

Additionally, the frequency at which the air is charged makes a big difference, once the frequency goes beyond approximately 40 khz the body won't conduct it deeply due to an electrical effect is known as the skin effect, where electrical charges travel on the outside of objects rather than through them. All the unbelievable Tesla photos were the result of super high voltage low current electricity traveling around the outside of objects due to the skin effect caused by that electricity also being at a high frequency.

So how would this start forest fires? the answer is an easy one.
    1. a dry leaf is thin, which eliminates the benefit of conduction via the skin effect, and

2. A dry leaf will try to be an insulator, which will force all of the electricity that flows through it to turn itself into heat. And additionally, if the air is sparking everywhere as some witnesses said, one of those sparks would probably set off dry tinder somewhere.
    POOF, instant fire, there should have been several cases of exploding dry trees where there was no fire there before at all. Lots of people are saying these fires suddenly "exploded out of nowhere" - no hint of any previous fire, no lightning, no NOTHING, just a sudden high wind happening at the same time the forest nearby suddenly burst into flames. That would be a telltale sign of a sudden massive electric field heating everything up (everything that could not conduct electricity very well, which means air and dry leaves.)

There are people saying spaced based laser systems are doing this, (and that absolutely would work, so I "get it",) but I still believe they are using phase cancellation of radio waves to cause a bias field, because whatever happened when a laser was used would not be easily controllable and would too easily result in the creation of massive ionosphere to ground lightning bolts. That is not happening, which is why I am sticking with the EM wave approach to this. Maybe as they get more brazen and not caring about noticeable effects, they will start using lasers, which would be a whole lot easier.

How could you possibly get 66 widely spaced massive wildfires appearing instantly with no natural weather causing them, growing rapidly, with the perfectly calm weather before, sudden massive winds at the initiation of the fires, blue sparks in the air, malfunctioning electronics, and in some people heart palpitations?

My answer: just ask Darpa

==========================================

I must say I am impressed that even Henry Makow is starting to pay attention to Jim Stone
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd October 2017), avid (17th October 2017), Bill Ryan (17th October 2017), DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), fourty-two (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Kate (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Lefty Dave (17th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), norman (17th October 2017), skogvokter (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Melted metal flows from a burned out car abandoned on a highway in Middletown, California, Sept. 13, 2015.

Melted metal from burnt cars is formed on the ground after wildfires ripped through the Coffey

Burnt cars line the streets in the Fountain Grove neighborhood on Saturday, Oct. 14

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/c...napafire42.jpg
    http://abc7.com/10-dead-100-reported...untry/2511052/

Tree full of wildfire found by Sonoma man

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (17th October 2017), Bill Ryan (17th October 2017), DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), fourty-two (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Hym (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Lefty Dave (17th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), norman (17th October 2017), skogvokter (18th October 2017), sllim11 (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Here are two links shared on Facebook over the last two days by Patrick Riddie of Stop Spraying Us. They appear to show fresh aerosol spraying over northern California.

NASA Worldview: N. California

NASA Sport: N. California
    For what it is worth, I saw clear chemtrails over San Mateo county and over the Pacific to the west the last two mornings. That's not really unusual for us, though. We've been seeing chemtrails regularly for decades now. Same goes for Mt. Shasta. I spend a lot of time there and it's consistently the most heavily chem-trailed place I've ever seen. It's too hazy today to make out anything in the sky.

We are expecting rain on Thursday or Friday to help with the fires. Also, a new fire cropped up this morning in the Santa Cruz mountains. With these dry conditions, homeless camps and illegal pot farms are the first suspects. It doesn't take much for a fire to get out of control fast.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...owTwt_BAYBrand

edit: One thing I have not seen mention of is the massive heat wave we had over the summer which is actually continuing now, though not as strong. It was so hot that during the Burning Man festival, it was hotter in San Francisco than it was in the Black Rock Desert. San Francisco is usually chilly sweater and jackets weather for much of the summer.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 17th October 2017 at 16:12.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

avid (17th October 2017), Bill Ryan (17th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Hym (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2017), Matthew (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), norman (17th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    None of the vegetation was touched by the fire, even the leaves by the side of the road. That's highly, highly weird, and seems extremely hard to understand.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (17th October 2017), DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Hervé (17th October 2017), Hym (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), sllim11 (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

I was not at first convinced of anything unnatural or untoward with these fires, but I admit now there is strangeness at work here, and it is mounting up. This (above) takes the cake for me. How on earth does a tree catch fire on the inside??
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (18th October 2017), DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Hervé (17th October 2017), Hym (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), sllim11 (18th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

EM weapon indeed -
    sidenote: It's entirely possible. If I use either my portable phone or my microwave it knocks out the WiFi to my MacBook Pro which is sitting on the dining room table between the lounge & kitchen. The actual WiFi modem is a good 30 ft away in my office. (could this knock out the doors opening?)

Also, the earlier Millenium Report (post #37) mentions a long ongoing methane gas leak...?

A "perfect" combination of conditions... (chemtrails + atmospheric + gas leak + (to act as a catalyst) + microwave, laser or scalar beam, (as a concentrated "igniter") + some kind of device or wiring found in every home &/or car as a "conductor" (that may not be the correct term - Hervé - help!!!) = to create a "perfect firestorm"?

I don't understand any of the physics involved here but whatever it was = geoengineered IMO

EDIT - Further sidenote: NZ makes use of natural gas fields for home energy use & is used widely throughout the country. In its natural state, the gas is odourless; - (they add something to it to give it an odour so if there's a leak, users can smell it. Like many gases, - particularly methane - it's highly explosive when mixed with air - refer to the NZ Pike River Mining Disaster - one of NZ's little "coverups"...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_River_Mine_disaster

Glossary:

Electrical conductor

semiconductor

Resistor

Insulator (electricity)

Capacitor/condenser
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th October 2017 at 18:57.

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

The tree burning inside while the bark, which may already be charred, isn't that weird to me. The car with unburnt vegetation around it certainly is, but I've heard stories through the years of similar things happening in great fires such as the Cloquet Fire in 1918 Minnesota. Lots of weird stories handed down through the generations from that one. I'm checking with a fireman in my group to see if he has a common explanation for the burn pattern. Not saying there's nothing abnormal, just looking into all possibilities.

A word of caution. Whenever events happen, there are people who make money off of them by tying them to wider narratives and conspiracies. Be wary of that. Bill has told us that he was warned about "UFO Disease". Never take anyone's report at face value, whether it is CNN or Fulford. A vast industry exists that makes money by identifying your hope and fear buttons and then pushing them at every opportunity. You might have seen some presidential candidates do this from time to time. Sometimes the button of choice is to create a greater narrative drama wherein our lives seemingly take on more meaning. Don't fall victim to that game. While you investigate events that may or may not be part of a larger drama, use a skeptical mind. Identify and then learn to dismiss your own control buttons. This is how you will fine tune your signal to noise ratio and start seeing the real picture.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), fourty-two (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Hervé (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If it were possible to microwave a tree, could it burn from the inside out?

The melted metal from the cars is not too unusual; the car bodies are steel and not melted, most of these pics are showing melted alloy wheels & engine components (aluminium alloys) which have a lower melting point. But melted glass? Hmmmmm

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,012 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    None of the vegetation was touched by the fire, even the leaves by the side of the road. That's highly, highly weird, and seems extremely hard to understand.
    I agree that there is so much high strangeness with all this, but, it's just possible that the burnt out isolated cars were used for escape while already on fire, and then abandoned when the users realised the vehicles were doomed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), fourty-two (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Hervé (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #55
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

These burnt vehicles of California are highly reminiscent of 9/11 and Tianjin:

Tianjin

... before we found it – the first big clue coming with the pictures of the thousands of toasted cars that looked eerily like those seen on 9-11. Tianjin

New York

New York: The problem is that 1400 cars caught fire while paper everywhere did not. What burns faster, paper or cars? Ever kindle your fireplace with a tail pipe?

New York

New York

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (25th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th October 2017), fourty-two (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), norman (17th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #56
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Slight change of tack here from the HOW; my next question would be WHY?

There's growing net chatter that the hardest hit areas are Cannabis (legal) farms? If true, the implications are many... who loses, who gains? Motive(s)?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 17th October 2017 at 20:44.

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

There's growing net chatter that the hardest hit areas are Cannabis (legal) farms? If true, the implications are many... who loses, who gains? Motive(s)?
    I would say no. If this were true, The Emerald Triangle and Siskiyou County would have been much harder hit, not to mention large sections of Oregon.

If you see a bunch of fires in Mendocino and Humboldt counties start up, then this theory could be given a closer look.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 17th October 2017 at 22:13.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Hervé (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), mgray (18th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

32. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

That's a big no. The concentration of large, long established in-forest cannabis farms are in the next county north, Mendocino. Though a few hidden ones might have been lost in the Sonoma/Napa hills surrounding the now 6,000 mostly homes lost, this fire and the things most devastated had zero to do with attacking cannabis.

added: But why and why here remains a huge unanswered question. I haven't really even heard any reasonably plausible suggestions. This fire wiped out the most exclusive million dollar home neighborhood (Fountaingrove) and did not discriminate between race, ethnicity, finances or anything. You could even say it avoided the lower income neighborhoods.
    Last edited by waves; 17th October 2017 at 23:18.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), Hervé (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), Sunny (18th October 2017)

34. Link to Post #59
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

My initial thoughts on this issue of the California fires..

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Ben (18th October 2017), DNA (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017), sllim11 (18th October 2017)

36. Link to Post #60
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Hey, Joe! Care to get into what has been happening in Calif.; which appears to be the result of directed energy weapons?? What IS going on with what appear to be the "elite groups" having Weather Wars? I wonder which "agenda" will win?
    my take on it is a little different than the alternative mainstream

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (18th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast