+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mass Troop Movements Across U.S. Preparing For Large Scale Economic Breakdown

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: Mass Troop Movements Across U.S. Preparing For Large Scale Economic Breakdown

firstlookm
    The military aren't supposed to do training exercises in populated civilian areas. ya sure can't mistake this for anything but getting ready for the worst case scenereo.

When the war does break out, here in America, it's going to be awfully hard to get away with that. They'll have to bomb the cities.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Huge Military train travelling through Oregon

Of course the United States deficit is beyond all proportions (so we are led to believe), and social security benefits are being cut... yet there is lots of funding for war and military operations. There is a brand new base here in California, in one of the most pristine and beautiful wilderness areas left here in the Sierra mountains being built. Our poor debt ridden government with such a deficit. Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

RMorgan (5th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Mass Troop Movements Across U.S. Preparing For Large Scale Economic Breakdown

referee, thanks for the dutchsinse vid. he is usually right on the money. i think the combination of the economic crash and this may bring heavy days ahead. take care and be safe everyone.
    regards, corson

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Referee (5th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Ilie Pandia

I have some questions:

1) Here in Romania I'd be really worried to see such military movement, since to my knowledge we are not involved in any war. But this is different for US. Could those simply be equipment being moved and prepared for war outside US borders?

2) The only equipment being moved that I have seen live was always covered in camouflage sheets so you could hit as to the what is being moved, but you could not count or identify the exact equipment. Transporting equipment like that in plain sight is kinda strange, almost like show off. They've spent no effort to hide the equipment type or numbers. Strange.

3) Why is the camouflage painted on the vehicles of importance? I got that it was city camouflage instead of desert. Is it because all the current wars that US is waging are in desert type of terrain and so it's strange to see other camouflage?

4) Where was that train going? I imagine that someone could identify the railroad and the destination? As I said, they did not seem overly concerned with privacy.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

MorgaineFallen (6th September 2011), Referee (6th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011), WhiteFeather (7th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I have some questions:

1) Here in Romania I'd be really worried to see such military movement, since to my knowledge we are not involved in any war. But this is different for US. Could those simply be equipment being moved and prepared for war outside US borders?

2) The only equipment being moved that I have seen live was always covered in camouflage sheets so you could hit as to the what is being moved, but you could not count or identify the exact equipment. Transporting equipment like that in plain sight is kinda strange, almost like show off. They've spent no effort to hide the equipment type or numbers. Strange.

3) Why is the camouflage painted on the vehicles of importance? I got that it was city camouflage instead of desert. Is it because all the current wars that US is waging are in desert type of terrain and so it's strange to see other camouflage?

4) Where was that train going? I imagine that someone could identify the railroad and the destination? As I said, they did not seem overly concerned with privacy.
    It is rare to see in America so many troop vehicles moving by train. They normally move via Interstate in large convoy's I have lived near military bases my whole life and have seen convoy's via Interstate highways many many times but never by train very Odd.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

GCS1103 (6th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011), The One (5th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote It is rare to see in America so many troop vehicles moving by train. They normally move via Interstate in large convoy's I have lived near military bases my whole life and have seen convoy's via Interstate highways many many times but never by train very Odd
    very odd indeed and how long it must have taken to put all vehicles on the train.Something dont feel right

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,079 times in 8,173 posts

If putting them all on a train is so unusual it might be because they are intending to send the train full of vehicles over a national border.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Referee (6th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Maybe they are planning to export these vehicles to China, to pay part of the debt. Is that possible?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

JoshERTW (5th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011), The One (5th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    We're literaly witnessing the end of the world as we know it. If anybody has any doubt about it, wake up and smell the coffee.
    Oh thank goodness. Now we can get on with having a lovely time, experiencing abundance and playing with all our etheric friends who we've been too busy have over for a visit....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Carmen (6th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

I just had a friend contact me saying that she just saw men in full military uniforms with guns on a highway in Northern Virginia. She said there were atleast 10-12 trucks full of these men pulled over on the side of the road. She just drove past them. It is a very weird coninsidence. Maybe it is nothing, but just set off an alarm in my head after seeing the video yesterday.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

Referee (6th August 2011), The One (5th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Avalon Member Ian Gordon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, not suprised about the movements as suspected that the PTB would take advantage of the upcoming Fema exercise and Septs National Preparedness month !!! Didn't I read (cant find it now) that FEMA have brief few minutes control over all media planned as part of the exercise. If anything is planned or forecast I am sure it will be tied in under this smoke screen.
    Of course this follows Mays exercise, incase of earthquake in New Madrid........................someone is trying to get all the bases covered asap

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

During the first video about :39 seconds, you can see a good shot of the vehicles with a red circle or some kind of emblem. Does anyone recognize what it is? Also, I'm with Ilie, where did this train end up. You can't hide a train. More people had to have seen it and someone had to see where it ended up.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

The One (5th August 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

My god, even our reserve bank is saying that "things could unravel in a disorderly fashion" in regards to America.....

I think things are going to get very interesting soon...

Got my popcorn ready

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

crosby (5th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    During the first video about :39 seconds, you can see a good shot of the vehicles with a red circle or some kind of emblem. Does anyone recognize what it is? Also, I'm with Ilie, where did this train end up. You can't hide a train. More people had to have seen it and someone had to see where it ended up.
    The vast majority of vehicles in the first video have the "Red Cross" on them signifying that they are medic's and not combat troops.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

13th, I can see the red crosses on some of the vehicles, but maybe I don't have the pixels to see the others well, but they appear to be red circles or squares. At first i thought Chinese. I heard, but can not find the link, that they had done some kind of joint training in the US.
    Last edited by Mandala; 5th August 2011 at 17:29.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

27. Link to Post #36
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Also, I'm with Ilie, where did this train end up. You can't hide a train. More people had to have seen it and someone had to see where it ended up.
    They've been hiding UFOs and free energy technology for years, what's a train in the scheme of things?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

firstlook (6th August 2011), sandy (6th August 2011)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

13th, I can see the red crosses on some of the vehicles, but maybe I don't have the pixels to see the others well, but they appear to be red circles or squares. At first i thought Chinese. I heard, but can not find the link, that they had done some kind of joint training in the US.
    They are Red Cross,only smaller.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

this is what i'm seeing in my small town: today, my little chihuahua, bella snuck out the door and ran off to explore. 5 minutes after i got home, i noticed she was missing. long story short on that aspect, we found her at the animal shelter, which is apparently right next door to the local emergency management system of my county. they have 10 unmarked white vans sitting in their back parking lot, 3 big (p)ema firetankers, several unmarked cars and several more suv's, cars and trucks with their logo on them sitting at alert. they have cordoned the area off and no-one is allowed in or out of this facility or the parking area to the facility. they have a police officer standing along the edge of the alley that runs behind the building making sure that if your business is with the animal shelter, you had better be going there. there was also a white bus in the front area beside the fire trucks. it said something on the top front section in big letters, but i can't remember what it said. i was so overwhelmed with my 'bella' that i didn't notice to much going into the alley, but coming back out i did.

we are a small community with not much happening except the usual car accidents, college drinking binges, and that sort of thing. i will dig a little deeper to see if there is some special type of training going on over there and will update this post if i hear or see anything more unusual.
    regards, corson

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Artemesia (6th August 2011), bennycog (5th August 2011), fifi (6th August 2011), GCS1103 (6th August 2011), MorgaineFallen (6th September 2011), Referee (6th August 2011), Sierra (5th August 2011), ViralSpiral (6th August 2011)

32. Link to Post #39
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    We're literaly witnessing the end of the world as we know it. If anybody has any doubt about it, wake up and smell the coffee.

Hi Camilo, the way I see it, it's not the end of the World but the end of a cycle & the beginning of a new age.

No Fear!!, No Fear!!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Artemesia (6th August 2011), crosby (6th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Nibiru is the key- it will be visible in mid september - two thirds the size of the moon. people are gonna panic. stock up on food and water.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (6th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast