+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Conversation with Dan Winter about Mr. Keshe and Plasma Science

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default A Conversation with Dan Winter about Mr. Keshe and Plasma Science

Now, I'm incredibly skeptical about Keshe's stuff overall, but the below interview I found interesting:

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

gripreaper (13th October 2015), halffull (12th October 2015), Herbert (12th October 2015), Hschneider (12th October 2015), Jane Tripp (27th November 2017), Jean-Luc (14th October 2015), Johnny (14th October 2015), Lancelot (13th October 2015), LoneWolf76 (12th October 2015), Marikins (12th October 2015), Meggings (12th October 2015), PathWalker (15th October 2015), Richard S. (13th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Default Re: A Conversation with Dan Winter about Mr. Keshe and Plasma Science

Below is a summary of what is discussed in the video.

Here are some comments:

Yes, Mr Keshe works with nano material, however this is only a stepping stone to something else, something no longer in the matter state. [your thoughts, your intentions are NOT in the matter state]

Most of the points below are correct, however Dan is stuck in the matter level. The ONLY item in this entire discussion that relates to where Mr Keshe's primary focus is, is in point # 12 below.

Point #6 below: Mr Keshe is working on a more advanced level (embodiment) than what Bearden discusses. Why would he want to go backwards?

Point #8 below: why must Mr Keshe look into dielectrics? ... when he has had perfect success in his medical devices/tech. Why would he want to go backwards?

Point #10 below: Dan fundamentally has not understood what GANS material is & its significance. Even here, Mr Keshe is using GANS material, as a stepping stone, to further get out of the matter state.

In general I see Dan has a general perception of what Mr Keshe is doing, though he has not understood the main parts of Mr Keshe's work. There is a large disconnect.

So much Keshe information (teachings) are publicly available & very few have taken the time to understand. I can absolutely guarantee, all of you will kick yourselves, in time to come, for not having gotten into understanding this tech sooner.

Video Summary:
    1. Dan discusses the significance of mono-atomic material, sighting Buckminster Fuller's work on geometry, he the relates this to carbon nano structures
    2. Dan highlights MR Keshe's clever and simple way in producing nano material
    3. Dan brings in the electrical effects for example when induced by a spark, and discusses how the geometrical structure changes, he sights Tesla have used this technique.
    4. Dan relates superconductivity to the DNA helix. He relates mono atomic gold to possess characteristics described above.
    5. goes on to discuss the electric field properties of mono-atomic elements, he relates this to biology, then further relates this to geometry and phase conjugation & the golden ratio.
    6. goes on to describe how this relates to super conductivity & when this SC structure is rotated you effect gravity. He suggests Mr Keshe should read Tom Bearden's work relating to this.
    7. relates what Mr Keshe is doing in his reactor formation to the "mana machine" in the bible, he then relates this to the arc of covenant, he then relates this to work Dan is working on.
    8 brief discussion on how Mr Keshe uses these concepts for medical purposes. He suggests Mr Keshe should look a high dielectrics.
    9. Dan goes on to show further geometry (the jitter-bug) & how this reconfigures into other geometries.
    10. Dan responds to a question: is mono-atomic material that same as GANS material. he refers to Viktor Schauberger work.
    11. brief discussion about some energy devices and their inventors.
    12. refers to his PRIORE device, how it is used to heal. They relate the "zone" where Dan's device does the healing to Mr Keshe's Free Plasma. [ps. your essence, ie. your soul & your emotion is a Free Plasma]
    13. speaks about an "Imploder" device he is working on.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 14th October 2015 at 15:45.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

genevieve (13th October 2015), Jean-Luc (14th October 2015), Johnny (14th October 2015), Nasu (15th October 2015), Richard S. (13th October 2015), seah (14th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

Here are my comments:

Yes, Mr Keshe works with nano material, however this is only a stepping stone to something else, something no longer in the matter state. [your thoughts, your intentions are NOT in the matter state]

Most of the points below are correct, however Dan is stuck in the matter level. The ONLY item in his entire discussion that relates to where Mr Keshe's primary focus is, is in point # 12 below.

Point #6, Mr Keshe is working on a more advanced level (embodiment) than what Bearden discusses. Why would he want to go backwards?

Point #8, why must Mr Keshe look into dielectrics? ... when he has had perfect success in his medical devices. Why would he want to go backwards?

Point #10, Dan fundamentally has not understood what GANS material is and its significance.

In general I see Dan has a general perception of what Mr Keshe is doing, though he has not understood the main parts of Mr Keshe's work.

So much Keshe information (teachings) are publicly available & very few have taken the time to understand.

Video Summary:
    1. Dan discusses the significance of mono-atomic material, sighting Buckminster Fuller's work on geometry, he the relates this to carbon nano structures
    3. Dan brings in the electrical effects for example when induced by a spark, and discusses how the geometrical structure changes, he sights Tesla have used this technique.
    4. Dan relates superconductivity to the DNA helix. He relates mono atomic gold to possess characteristics described above.
    5. goes on to discuss the electric field properties of mono-atomic elements, he relates this to biology, then further relates this to geometry and phase conjugation & the golden ratio.
    6. goes on to describe how this relates to super conductivity & when this SC structure is rotated you effect gravity. He suggests Mr Keshe should read Tom Bearden's work relating to this.
    7. relates what Mr Keshe is doing in his reactor formation to the "mana machine" in the bible, he then relates this to the arc of covenant, he then relates this to work Dan is working on.
    8 brief discussion on how Mr Keshe uses these concepts for medical purposes. He suggests Mr Keshe should look a high dielectrics.
    9. Dan goes on to show further geometry (the jitter-bug) & how this reconfigures into other geometries.
    10. Dan responds to a question: is mono-atomic material that same as GANS material. he refers to Viktor Schauberger work.
    12. refers to his PRIORE device, how it is used to heal. They relate the zone where Dan's devices does the healing to Mr Keshe's Free Plasma. [your essence, ie. your soul & your emotion is a Free Plasma]
    words dont say anything. Where are the keshe devices? Who benefits from it so far?
    I'm dont trust Dan either? In almost all cases, when the fame comes ahead of result, its not true

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Johnny (14th October 2015), Nasu (15th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

Here are my comments:

Most of the points below are correct, however Dan is stuck in the matter level. The ONLY item in his entire discussion that relates to where Mr Keshe's primary focus is, is in point # 12 below.

Point #6, Mr Keshe is working on a more advanced level (embodiment) than what Bearden discusses. Why would he want to go backwards?

Point #8, why must Mr Keshe look into dielectrics? ... when he has had perfect success in his medical devices. Why would he want to go backwards?

Point #10, Dan fundamentally has not understood what GANS material is and its significance.

In general I see Dan has a general perception of what Mr Keshe is doing, though he has not understood the main parts of Mr Keshe's work.

So much Keshe information (teachings) are publicly available & very few have taken the time to understand.

Video Summary:
    12. refers to his PRIORE device, how it is used to heal. They relate the zone where Dan's devices does the healing to Mr Keshe's Free Plasma. [your essence, ie. your soul & your emotion is a Free Plasma]
    words dont say anything. Where are the keshe devices? Who benefits from it so far?
    I'm dont trust Dan either? In almost all cases, when the fame comes ahead of result, its not true
    I have made and use several of Mr. Keshe's devices, mostly invented by knowledge seekers or students if you will, with tremendous, life altering effect. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and physically. Can I be more clear? I can. Several diseases, cured. Myself and so far about 5 others. General pain, aches, soreness, headaches, gone. Colds, flu...gone in seconds. Energy all day, all night as needed. No more crashes from not eating or working too hard. A keen sense of others emotional states, particularly anyone who also uses gans I made and shared. Strange, but wonderful insights into behavior so numerous and common now I cannot keep track. This is my proof. I cannot give you my experience other than these anecdotes. Watch the workshops. Make the pens, the gans, the reactors, pads, whatever. Do not listen to closely to anyone until you make the objects and go through the process yourself. Fight your initial resistance and pursue. This video you posted, great example. Years ago Dan Winter would have sounded like a demi god from another planet to me. Now, everything he talks about feels like a long time ago, like baby steps. I do not intend to insult Mr. Wimters. He is clearly a genius and I am not. It is just a matter of time spent here or there. My background in the arts, my ignorance was an advantage.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

animovado (15th October 2015), aranuk (14th October 2015), Aurelius (13th October 2015), Jean-Luc (14th October 2015), Johnny (14th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Erich (here)

Here are my comments:

Video Summary:
    I have made and use several of Mr. Keshe's devices, mostly invented by knowledge seekers or students if you will, with tremendous, life altering effect. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and physically. Can I be more clear? I can. Several diseases, cured. Myself and so far about 5 others. General pain, aches, soreness, headaches, gone. Colds, flu...gone in seconds. Energy all day, all night as needed. No more crashes from not eating or working too hard. A keen sense of others emotional states, particularly anyone who also uses gans I made and shared. Strange, but wonderful insights into behavior so numerous and common now I cannot keep track. This is my proof. I cannot give you my experience other than these anecdotes. Watch the workshops. Make the pens, the gans, the reactors, pads, whatever. Do not listen to closely to anyone until you make the objects and go through the process yourself. Fight your initial resistance and pursue. This video you posted, great example. Years ago Dan Winter would have sounded like a demi god from another planet to me. Now, everything he talks about feels like a long time ago, like baby steps. I do not intend to insult Mr. Wimters. He is clearly a genius and I am not. It is just a matter of time spent here or there. My background in the arts, my ignorance was an advantage.
    Hi Erich,

Can you elaborate on the use of several devices:

Which ones?
    Where did you get them and for how much money?
    What are your experiences with them?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Aurelius (13th October 2015), Johnny (14th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lovespot (here)

Here are my comments:

Video Summary:
    Hi Erich,

Can you elaborate on the use of several devices:

Which ones?
    Where did you get them and for how much money?
    What are your experiences with them?
    This could be a very long answer, so I won't cover everything I have made and done. Enough to get you started. I haven't bought anythjng. Made everything on my back porch. Gans is the first thing I made and then pain pens, pain pads, many variations of design, but always nano coated copper with gans, etc...I made pendants and bracelets with nano wire and gans inside, then larger ones I used in a car and for pain. We have various types of health cups double layers with gans and water, tubes with gans that flow through water, cups with magrav coils on the outside, larger coils around pipes, electrical lines, on the farm where water flows. Small nano copper reactors near plants, gans water on soil, in the fish pond, and so on....

As you can see, lots. It is not complicated once you understand the basic ideas. The beginning is the hardest part. I recommend, as Aurelius recommended to me a while back, watch the childrens workshops first. Follow a few of the facebook groups, the forums. Ask questions. Just try it. It will not take you long to catch on. We now have a small group in the village making and distributing health products, free water, etc...we are making water dispensors for the kids at school, fertilizer, etc....People use it, are amazed and want to learn.

do not waste another day.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Aurelius (14th October 2015), Jean-Luc (14th October 2015), Johnny (14th October 2015), Nasu (15th October 2015), Olam (14th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This could be a very long answer, so I won't cover everything I have made and done. Enough to get you started. I haven't bought anythjng. Made everything on my back porch. Gans is the first thing I made and then pain pens, pain pads, many variations of design, but always nano coated copper with gans, etc...I made pendants and bracelets with nano wire and gans inside, then larger ones I used in a car and for pain. We have various types of health cups double layers with gans and water, tubes with gans that flow through water, cups with magrav coils on the outside, larger coils around pipes, electrical lines, on the farm where water flows. Small nano copper reactors near plants, gans water on soil, in the fish pond, and so on....

As you can see, lots. It is not complicated once you understand the basic ideas. The beginning is the hardest part. I recommend, as Aurelius recommended to me a while back, watch the childrens workshops first. Follow a few of the facebook groups, the forums. Ask questions. Just try it. It will not take you long to catch on. We now have a small group in the village making and distributing health products, free water, etc...we are making water dispensors for the kids at school, fertilizer, etc....People use it, are amazed and want to learn.

Erich .. don't forget to mention the work you've done, using the tech, on the agriculture front. Maybe you also want to talk about the many successes on Renan's front.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 14th October 2015 at 13:21.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Johnny (14th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

some very interesting concepts being discussed here. Wish I had the time to follow the trail this moment while my interest is piqued but I will need to save this for another day. Many thanks to all posters.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Johnny (14th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

I can absolutely guarantee, all of you will kick yourselves, in time to come, for not having gotten into understanding this tech sooner.
    He he, and add frustrated !! But on the other hand, what is the level of knowledge most people have to a simple refrigerator ? One do not need to have other knowledge than putting it to an electrical contact and then

adjust the cooling. With Keshe's power generator I think it will be similar, but for the rest of it, it will be a huge puzzle, and provoke many many questions. It would not surprise me if many end up in a psychiatric hospital

for a period.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

<snip>

Hi Erich.

Do you remember this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post974680 and it was the 3. July !!

Johnny

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is an interesting quote from Keshe forum:

Quote I put a lot of things in my car for testing, the fuel goes down about 15%, but the more I give energy, the more easy turn the steering wheel, it's almost been like that the car start to take off, the steering wheel is too easy in the hand, it is realy dangerous. The car runs like a racing car, very strong acceleration and power.
    The biggest effect are with different perfect nano coatet copper ( copper wire and copper sheet) e.g. in the air intake funnel.

The more I drive faster, the more easy turn the steering wheel, the steering wheel is too easy in the hand, it is realy dangerous, be aware for that.
    But the point is, there are many many people around the world are experimenting with plasma in various forms and for different purposes !!!

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Aurelius (15th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

a foundation step to come:

... the approx 7 billion world population, will be approx divided up as follows:

80% - working in the matter state - there is little hope here
    5% - working in the nano state
    2% - working in the gans state
    1% - working in the plasma state
    0.01% - plasma manipulators, in this state you are fully self-sufficient, you can also access / convert to all the states below. these 700,000 are the space travellers of the future. only 10% (70,000) may ultimately be successful.
    the remainder of the population straddles two or more states.

... as an approximation, you'll find it interesting to see that the 3rd world nations & the "have not's" will occupy the latter states, the 1st world nations & the "have's" (they will be very comfortable where they are), will occupy the former states, this is no co-incidence.

ps. when i say "working", i'm referring to knowledge, understanding & actively utilising.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 14th October 2015 at 22:39.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

animovado (15th October 2015), aranuk (17th October 2015), Erich (15th October 2015), Johnny (14th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

... as an approximation, you'll find it interesting to see that the 3rd world nations & the "have not's" will occupy the latter states, the 1st world nations & the "have's" (they will be very comfortable where they are), will occupy the former states, this is no co-incidence.

It is as Erich stated in post # 4
    Quote My background in the arts, my ignorance was an advantage.
    Johnny

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Aurelius (15th October 2015), Erich (15th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    <snip>

Hi Erich.

Do you remember this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post974680 and it was the 3. July !!

Johnny

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is an interesting quote from Keshe forum:

Quote I put a lot of things in my car for testing, the fuel goes down about 15%, but the more I give energy, the more easy turn the steering wheel, it's almost been like that the car start to take off, the steering wheel is too easy in the hand, it is realy dangerous. The car runs like a racing car, very strong acceleration and power.
    The biggest effect are with different perfect nano coatet copper ( copper wire and copper sheet) e.g. in the air intake funnel.

The more I drive faster, the more easy turn the steering wheel, the steering wheel is too easy in the hand, it is realy dangerous, be aware for that.
    But the point is, there are many many people around the world are experimenting with plasma in various forms and for different purposes !!!

Johnny
    I remember Johnny. So many emotions all at once.. I must try to remember my confusion at first and the patience a few people showed me that nudged me forward.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Aurelius (15th October 2015), Johnny (15th October 2015), Meggings (15th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Erich .. don't forget to mention the work you've done, using the tech, on the agriculture front. Maybe you also want to talk about the many successes on Renan's front.
    Hi Aurelius and all, I think Renan from Keshe Foundation Phillipines started the entire health revolution with the invention of the pain pen, as Alekz did with the beads for energy. It is Renan and his group's creative ability to make the ideas tangible that is so inspiring. When you make the pens, the pads, or any health apparaturs you more fully understand the interaction of invisible fields. I needed a bridge between matter and plasma, something I could have as proof. Pain is a wonderful motivator. A friend from the village who has been drinking gans water and usingthe pain pen for 2 weeks has had a normal bun since. A kidney transplant a few years back shortened his life expectancy and the quality of day to day life. No longer.

The gans water makes soil more gelatinous and open, more air penetrates, the roots push through it easier. we use permaculture and natural farming for hears and enjoyed many improvements, but something was always lacking. It took too long to get healthy soil, too much physical work that was overwhelming. About 40 percent of the plants did well and flourished. Now, we are able to leave the plants alone more, fertilize and water at a minimum and get about 70 or 80 percent result. The plants and trees and the abundant life innthe soil is very healthy. It is hard to explain if you do not farm or garden. I have also used gans and oxide pigments with caustic to seal adobe walls. It leaves an organized crystal structure that sparkles when light hits it. Very cool.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

animovado (15th October 2015), aranuk (17th October 2015), Johnny (15th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I remember Johnny. So many emotions all at once.. I must try to remember my confusion at first and the patience a few people showed me that nudged me forward.
    My comment was meant as a great compliment, but it's always good to remember that there was once one does not know as much.

Remember transmission in few minutes !!

Johnny

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Erich (15th October 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

.. there are some really good postings here. i must link to them in the other Keshe thread. ie. try to link all the related information together. hopefully if / when Avalon wakes up, all the related information is tied together for them to enjoy & use as a springboard onto greater things ..
    Last edited by Aurelius; 15th October 2015 at 10:31.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

angelfire (16th October 2015), aranuk (17th October 2015), Johnny (15th October 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Aurelius and all, I think Renan from Keshe Foundation Phillipines started the entire health revolution with the invention of the pain pen, as Alekz did with the beads for energy. It is Renan and his group's creative ability to make the ideas tangible that is so inspiring. When you make the pens, the pads, or any health apparaturs you more fully understand the interaction of invisible fields. I needed a bridge between matter and plasma, something I could have as proof. Pain is a wonderful motivator. A friend from the village who has been drinking GANS water and usingthe pain pen for 2 weeks has had a normal bun since. A kidney transplant a few years back shortened his life expectancy and the quality of day to day life. No longer.

<snip>
    ouchh Erich! .. for the bit highlighted in red above, i don't think this is wise. One should never ingest these materials! When you ingest plasma (as you know GANS material sits on the fence, ie. matter & plasma state) the body HAS to deal with it (plasmatic field strengths being many times the field strength of matter, at least 10^6 to 10^20 more powerful). Because the body is in the GANS state, you FORCE the body to interact (mag-grav lock) with the "foreign" plasma, which may literately suck the energy out of one. If the body cannot deal with the field strengths, it may have serious repercussions on the body (this is how viruses & cancers generally do their damage). Whereas, if one uses the FIELDS of the material (albeit GANS, nano, plasma etc.), WITHOUT ingesting the material, your body takes what it needs (from the full spectrum plasma), at the point of need & gives what it doesn't want, this is the natural (intended) approach. The Plasma power supply unit that will be released tomorrow, will employ these principles.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 15th October 2015 at 10:48.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Erich (17th October 2015), Johnny (15th October 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi Aurelius and all, I think Renan from Keshe Foundation Phillipines started the entire health revolution with the invention of the pain pen, as Alekz did with the beads for energy. It is Renan and his group's creative ability to make the ideas tangible that is so inspiring. When you make the pens, the pads, or any health apparaturs you more fully understand the interaction of invisible fields. I needed a bridge between matter and plasma, something I could have as proof. Pain is a wonderful motivator. A friend from the village who has been drinking GANS water and usingthe pain pen for 2 weeks has had a normal bun since. A kidney transplant a few years back shortened his life expectancy and the quality of day to day life. No longer.

<snip>
    ouchh Erich! .. for the bit highlighted in red above, i don't think this is wise. One should never ingest these materials! When you ingest plasma (as you know GANS material sits on the fence, ie. matter & plasma state) the body HAS to deal with it (plasmatic field strengths being many times the field strength of matter, at least 10^6 to 10^20 more powerful). Because the body is in the GANS state, you FORCE the body to interact (mag-grav lock) with the "foreign" plasma, which may literately suck the energy out of one. If the body cannot deal with the field strengths, it may have serious repercussions on the body (this is how viruses & cancers generally do their damage). Whereas, if one uses the FIELDS of the material (albeit GANS, nano, plasma etc.), WITHOUT ingesting the material, your body takes what it needs (from the full spectrum plasma), at the point of need & gives what it doesn't want, this is the natural (intended) approach. The Plasma power supply unit that will be released tomorrow, will employ these principles.
    No worries. It's just my phrasing. He drinks water from a separate cup inside a cup with gans. I am not sure what to call this, structured water?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Johnny (15th October 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

No worries. It's just my phrasing. He drinks water from a separate cup inside a cup with gans. I am not sure what to call this, structured water?
    yes, structured water, or water that has undergone the information transfer.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i'd like to share this presentation that Mr Keshe's wife (Carolina) did a few days ago, the language used, may make better sense to others:

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

angelfire (16th October 2015), aranuk (17th October 2015), Erich (15th October 2015), Johnny (15th October 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

It seems like the connection is finally made in a crowd about the similarities between gans and ormus. A group (I should add a Keshe knowledge seeker facebook group) is making ormus with the wet method, etc....Ormus folks eat their product, but gans folk do not. Are there differences between gans and ormus we are not yet aware or?
    Last edited by Erich; 20th October 2015 at 04:03.

+ Reply to Thread