+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock

Holy molly!!!! I LOVE DAVID W and I LOVE EVERY ONE>>>> geez o weeeezzz. when are we going to agreee to disagreeee!!!!

much love to us all!!! over and out .....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Lettherebelight (6th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), mahalall (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (6th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Nothing is ever that black and white on this planet, no matter how much you want to believe that it is, Jacko
    Just telling it like it is jcocks...

For (Too Long) David Wilcock's Fans have continued to allow his 'DisInfo/Lies' to be swept under the carpet and blame it on his sources..?

Just think about that for a second...

David Wilcock is still happy to 'Sprout & Spruce' this rubbish all over the net and expect to get away with it..? and that includes Ben Fulford..!

Quote A so called source tells him something, so without (Investigation) he just spews it all over the internet and still has the cheek to call himself an Investigative Journalist...WTF..?
    Not in my book...

The 'Truth Community' deserves better...

You either consistently 'Speak the Truth' to the best of your ability or you don't...(No More - InBetweens)

...and if you Get it Wrong sometimes, own up to it..!

David Wilcock's (Shining Star) is withering and dying as we speak and he has (No-One) else to blame it on except himself..!

Make No Mistake about it, he won't be the last to fall on his own sword...

The 'Truth' is back in town and will 'Out' all those who stretch or abuse it...
    Whoa, easy tiger! Lol

You dont hold back Jackovesk, I admire your passion and I see exactly where your coming from.

I couldnt remember but another poster brought up the subject of Aspergis, I know someone with this condition and correlates exactly to Davids situation, he is a victim of his condition.

We need to cut him some slack, he has provided very valid work in the past and has become manipulated by others more recently.

IMO Ben Fulford and his asian gangster types are dangerous and if we cannot see they are peddling a NWO then we are in grave trouble.

We have all beleived falshood at some point and been swept up in the moment so we must stall our judgement in certain instances, but in others, well fortunately the dark makes serious errors in constructing lies and one of them is that if it appeals to our ego then alrm bells should kick in!

Blessings

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Hughe (6th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,114 times in 807 posts

Quote IMO Ben Fulford and his asian gangster types are dangerous and if we cannot see they are peddling a NWO then we are in grave trouble.
    Leave Ben Fulford for Asians please. He is the only person who has strong voice for Asians in alternative community. ^^
    Even though most Asians hardly know who is he or crumbling world.
    For free society!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

ljwheat (6th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I really like David. He is genuine, compassionate and intelligent guy. However, when he teamed up with Ben Fulford I lost my interest to his updates. I loved all that spiritual stuff, but I just don't believe in that disclosure stuff and I certainly don't believe Ben Fulford. It's just too "earthly". I think he (Ben) is just making up stories to keep people entertained.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), Kristin (7th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (6th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    I couldnt remember but another poster brought up the subject of Aspergis, I know someone with this condition and correlates exactly to Davids situation, he is a victim of his condition.
    I am the poster who mentioned Aspergers. I would just like to clarify that I do not consider being an Aspie problematic, nor do I personally think it's a 'condition', although in its extreme expressions it can be debilitating, as are most things when they are on the extreme ends of the scale. I do not for one second advocate that David is a 'victim' of anything, especially not Aspergers which, as I pointed out, has many of the same markers as high giftedness. I don't personally have a paradigm that supports the idea of being a 'victim' of things and that wasn't the intention of my post at all; I deliberately kept personal opinion of David as a Being out of the post because as I said, his Art is subjective.

I have clarified this because I find the intention and energy of some perspectives on this thread to carry a dissonant frequency, something I do not personally support or give energy to; my comment was intended to open doors of possible perspective within a paradigm that does *not* involve judgement of any kind towards David or anyone else. I'm going to stick with that, it's how I like to play.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

ljwheat (6th March 2012), Marin (6th March 2012), Mike (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (6th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (6th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Lie to me and mess with my mind once and shame on you- If I let you do it to me twice, shame on me for being a gullable fool!

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

I love you "songsfortheotherkind" ! :-)

13. Link to Post #48
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Maybe time to take a serious look at David Wilcock

I did a long time ago, but got ganged up on by his Avalonian Followers...

Some are so blind to the Truth, it still amazes me...

Go figure Hey...
    Hey Jack,

Yes man, I know how you feel.

Some names are a bit "sacred" here.

Question these names and expect to be bashed all day long.

Cheers,

Raf.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

jackovesk (6th March 2012), Unified Serenity (6th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I ask all of you fellow avalonions to ask your self a question? what are you actually doing to help and benfit humanity? Instead of having a look at others including David, look at yourselves make the change in YOU, that you want to see in the world.

How can you attack someone like David with all of the great work he is doing, with so much FREE info he provides its a joke, get off your keyboard and get out there in the real world and do something about it instead of sitting here in front of your pc screen attacking others, boosting your own ego.

Has anybody actually read financial tyranny? if you haven't then you should!!

Bil Ryan created Avalon for people to form groups and make a difference in the world - who on this forum is doing this?? as David Icke says get off your back sides and do something about what is going on in the world instead of sitting on your arses giving your opinions on people you dont like or resonate with, what does your opinion actually count for anyway??? its a waste of time and effort, at least David is out there helping so many people with his talks and information.

what are you doing to help the world? do you think words on a computer screen and opinions on people you have never met is going to take down the corrupt system we are in??? some people need to really look at themselves - you call yourself awake what a joke.

harsh words i know but they need to be said.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootiep For This Post:

beathoven (7th March 2012), ljwheat (6th March 2012), RunningDeer (6th March 2012), sdv (8th March 2012), shamballaOn (12th March 2012), songsfortheotherkind (6th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

HI SCOOTIEP

ask your self a question? what are you actually doing to help and benfit humanity? Instead of having a look at others i look at yourselves make the change in YOU, that you want to see in the world.
    get off your keyboard and get out there in the real world and do something about it instead of sitting here in front of your pc screen attacking others, boosting your own ego.

says get off your back sides and do something about what is going on in the world instead of sitting on your arse giving your opinions on people you dont like or resonate with, what does your opinion actually count for anyway??? its a waste of time and effort,

what are you doing to help the world? do you think words on a computer screen and opinions on people you have never met is going to take down the corrupt system we are in??? some people need to really look at themselves - you call yourself awake what a joke.

harsh words i know but they need to be said.

Who needed to hear these words?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to minkton For This Post:

pwn_thyself (8th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Hey great noticing Sebastasoul!

David is a fraud for shure and i think not unconsciously so if you ask me buying his books and listening his speech and giving him credibility should be evaded alot. He is just one of many with: "you just sit down and we will win war for you" words...
    That lazyness act comes from various aspects of religinons same as DW new age religion, christianity, GFL....
    It is a distract force on act.

Maybe instead working all day for money and buying his books for it than lying in bed and reading them could do actually something usefull.
    WE SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING SYSTEM PROGRAM ASAP

- no banks/money
    - no goverment or any leaders including spiritual ones
    - no silly schooling for funny jobs
    - no army
    - no lazyness activities such as sitting in front of TV/youtube watching 3hrs blabberings or spending hours on reading useless books

IT IS PURE ACTING and you can act NOW

im there already waiting for you, out of the system rules. It is not theory if it can be done, i do it since i know for myself.

stop frigging listen to other ideas of saviours, no one will save you cause you came to earth to learn from pain!
    there is no GFL floating into saving us, there is no financial law suit, there is no .. one day i wake up as a butterfly in 4D....

If you do not act, you do not deserve! simple as that.
    So what all these davids do?
    they "wake" you up to the point that you agree with teir opinnions and get hooked on their material like on drugs.

When you shoot yourself with heroin, there is extasy and after that short extasy is gone.. you are hungry for more..
    When you shoot yourself with DW book, there is extasy and after that short extasy is gone.. you are hungry for more..
    my question is: and difference is?
    on the end one reading his material have to be calm (non active) in drugged stasis and while reading and even when finishes.. reader does one big NOTHING

except... waiting for new info, for more imagionation and santa claus to save the day
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

jackovesk (6th March 2012), RMorgan (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (10th March 2012), Unified Serenity (6th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

ever since david's death threat radio show with kerry casidy, i have been suspicious of both people. what most people were not aware of is that the anonymous caller on the show was some guy named jack, and both kerry and david knew this person well. however, they acted and let everyone in the audience think otherwise. many in the alternative media are starting to smell foul.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Lazlo (12th March 2012), RMorgan (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (10th March 2012), Unified Serenity (6th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Their is a lot of money to be made and I think David learnt a long time ago if you don't add a bit of filling to a story then you won't get as big a piece of the pie.
    First rule of media give the audience what they want. Everybody in the alternative media is aware of this rule. If they were a master or enlightened then they wouldn't be doing the job they are.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

geofffxdwg (31st March 2018)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

IMHO, DW discredits himself because all of his predictions fell flat. I agree with some of the things he speaks about as far as spirituality but he kind of presents it as if it’s his own work… much of what he talks about has been known for ages. To be precise, I really haven’t learned anything new from him. However, many have learned from him and it’s normal they feel the need to support him because “HE” was the one that brought them some light. With that said, there are many light bearers in the world and the bulk of them rather do their greatest work instead of just talking about doing it. There’s an obvious difference. This is the year where the whistleblowers claims will be exposed for what they truly are. As of now…it’s not looking good for them at all. I just wish those that put their full faith in these guys will have enough strength left to pick themselves up, (again)…as such fail prophecies can easily rob people of their ambitions. I think much of the 2012 material is fashioned to stagnate the minds of the inspired, so when it’s clearly seen as being false…valuable time would have passed and another hidden agenda will be put in effect right under our noses. Regardless of the outcome or who is real or not, the truth in the matter is we are all in trouble and as soon as we realize this and pull together…all W.B., friends, family, will experience a life exactly the way we so vehemently talk about… there is no other way.

The journey isn’t over and there is still much work to do. The road to paradise isn’t free and it’s littered with obstacles, no one is going to carry you across it, the things we hold value to in life aren’t free…so why expect this to be any different? I suspect shame will fall on those knowing the world is in pain but do nothing to alleviate the suffering…other than waiting for E.T. and false Whistleblowers to show them what they already know.

DW or any other WB doesn’t need us to support them or discredit them. If they truly care about the masses they will present info that can be validated. Only a deceiver will push something that can’t be proven. Honestly, who in their right/logical mind will do this? Why? What will people do….other than what they are doing now? It’s a clever plan to idle someone, don't you think? Keep them pre-occupy, stroke their ego with false ideologies so they do nothing but blindly worship them instead of themself. At the same time disempower them with confustion and tales of fear. The coward will do nothing but look for the most comfortable excuse to live with, I see this all the time and it’s becoming very easy to spot. In actuality, there is nothing to fear but what you give that power of fear to...even then you can easily over come if you just simply choose to.

It just saddens me to see people constantly overlooking these simple facts. In case you didn’t know…. the world is the way it is now because we are so easy to fool. We should always demand transparency and logical evidence, it will be our mistake and fault if we fail to do so…there will be no one to blame but us. Our problems are created by us; they are created by allowing a hidden evil dictate how our lives should be, we will amount to nothing unless we realize this and step it up. We will always get what we deserve, what we put out is what we will receive. If you do nothing…what do you really expect to happen? The time for change is approaching fast. We will change, there is no doubt about that, but will it be for the best or for the worse…
    As always… this depends on what YOU do

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 6th March 2012 at 16:26.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), aranuk (7th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2012), jackovesk (6th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012), RMorgan (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (10th March 2012), Thinking Allowed (12th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    HI SCOOTIEP

somebody who is "awake" and who has knowledge to help humanity but they don't because they are to busy glued in front of their pc giving there opinions on individuals who are actually out there making a difference.

David Wilcock is making a difference trying to help humanity, so what if all of his information is not 100% you give me a name of one person who can say they have not been duped or proved wrong? we are all humans who make mistakes, at least David is using his time to trying to help.

there are far too many people on here that point fingers accusing people of this and that, no wonder there are people leaving this forum.

As I said before stop making opinions on people who are trying to make a difference - and be the change you want to see in the world, get out there and make a difference yourself, get off the pc, Charles was right in one thing when he said we are "keyboard warriors" a very true statement.

this forum was designed for like minded people to meet, form local groups, to CHANGE THE WORLD.

with all the knowledge we have here on Avalon, do you really think we are doing enough???

we are wasting time with threads like this!!

compare this thread to this one;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...12-against-NWO

only 4 replies???

just poves my point - shows you that there are too many keyboard warriors on here more prepared to make opinions and point fingers at others then to actually do something to make this world a better place.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootiep For This Post:

ljwheat (7th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Thank you to everyone who responded lucidly and thoughtfully to the actual content and intention of my post. The extremities of other reactions and interpretations have been very interesting to observe, and so far are mostly about lots of things except the actual questions and observations listed.

For one, I don’t recall David ever mentioning these childhood symptoms, but songsfortheotherkind went into great symptom detail suggesting we should just be sympathetic towards David because he appears to have Asperger’s Syndrome. If so, then I assume you just forgot to mention that it’s also possible to suddenly get Asperger’s Syndrome in your 20’s immediately after a severe heroin addiction.

In the first paragraph I tried to immediately acknowledge “the people still offering empathy and support and seemingly feeling called to show a sense of loyalty to the insight and truth they felt they've resonated with in his work and lectures” so the rest of us could move on and discuss the rest of the content, but it didn’t work. Many responses only stated their pledge of allegiance completely ignoring all of the questions.

ljwheat was incensed that I repeated a point that I had stated months ago like… hey, you already said that and now “you’re starting a tribunal hearing on the man….. without David present”. Yes I did restate the 1 point plus the 10 additional points when my brain started overflowing with questions. Who in the public can't we talk about?? Isn't it not only our right but our job to compare notes and try to discern the truth? What specifics of the issues I posed do you feel have no validity being discussed?

Thank you especially to David Leahy, Jakovesk, Peace Of Mind and all the others unafraid to stand in opposition to those slamming the door to questions that challenge their heros or belief systems. Isn’t it odd that in a forum of supposedly ex-sheeple we still have to stand in separation for being questioners?

Thank you Aranuk for acknowledging the exact spirit I posted this with which I thought was the premise of Avalon:
    “If we can quickly separate the wheat from the chaff it is in our best interests for humanity. Doing so seems to me the best thing we can do to prepare for things to come. So, this thread and others like it, gives us the opportunity the see clearer what is what.”

I am willing, even anxious to realize when I’m wrong about anything to get it over with and move on. I believe that helping separate the wheat from the chaff - especially as keyboard warriors where many are now looking for answers - IS part of the valuable work we can contribute when we see the opportunity.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

aranuk (7th March 2012), Holly Lindin (9th March 2012), Lazlo (12th March 2012), pwn_thyself (8th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by Sebastasoul (here)
    For one, I don’t recall David ever mentioning these childhood symptoms, but songsfortheotherkind went into great symptom detail suggesting we should just be sympathetic towards David because he appears to have Asperger’s Syndrome. If so, then I assume you just forgot to mention that it’s also possible to suddenly get Asperger’s Syndrome in your 20’s immediately after a severe heroin addiction. Many responses only stated their pledge of allegiance completely ignoring all of the questions.
    Ah, I see.

This is the only time I'm going to reply to this matter with you.

I did actually reply directly to two of your assertions, the one suggesting that his ability to recall and use vast amounts of information indicated possible programming and the other regarding his 'ego'. I did not mention the heroin aspect because it simply did not occur to me to do so- what difference does it make how an individual acquires an ability or unlocks one? I don't personally see heroin addiction as indicating any kind of thing that can be moralised or used as a platform of superiority of any kind- are you without error, frailty, vice?- although I find those words... *shrugs* So, you assumed that I was saying something that I did not because it suits your perspective. Ok. Here I am saying I did not suggest anything of the sort. I rebut your assertion. It was an inelegant one anyway. Let us be clear that I did not, in fact, ignore the questions, I simply directed my answer to ones that I thought were relevant.

You don't like David's work or person for various reasons, apparently based in part on your suspicions about his motives. Ok. You seem to have a need to convince others that your perspective is the correct and 'right' one and you use the same tactics that you decry in others to achieve this. Ok. I personally don't resonate with that approach and have found it to be a closed system that eventually kills everything that comes into its sphere. I'm interested in what works in terms of evolution and increasing the richness of the frequency.

I in turn have a question for you: what does your focus on David achieve? Can these things be 'proved' or 'disproved'? It has been my personal experience, as well as observational, that sometimes the utterance of a 'prediction' in and of itself immediately alters the course of events that were leading to the outcome predicted because *consciousness does things that are currently not fully understood*. Changing the consciousness around something immediately alters the elements that have been holding the previous state in place. Is this not something that is discussed in the 'awakening consciousness' community? I have found this principle to be active throughout the frequency, which is my way of expressing the ideas held in the 'as above, so below' saying, although to me it means that I look for signals that will hold in integrity throughout an entire frequency, not just limited parts of it, hence my perspective on the immediate changes that altering consciousness around *any* topic brings.

Perhaps sometimes these changes are not big enough to suit the demands of certain observers. In my 'Verse that's an issue to be explored by the observer, not an indication that there's something wrong with the principle, but then my 'Verse is always subjective and others are free to have whatever perspective suits them.

My personal pleasure is to find signals and principles that support in every way the Sui Generis of every sentient Being, Universal signals which delight in diversity, are not afraid of difference nor see it as a justifiable reason for removing another Being's inherent and Universal right to freedom of expression and personal evolution process (providing that these do not harm another Being, including limiting another Being's Sui Generis), feel no need whatsoever to impose one Sui Generis perspective onto any other individual or group, for whatever reason. You don't like that David makes his living from offering his perspectives? You are entirely free to *not* buy his books, go to his lectures, listen to his perspective and information. You find it difficult to embrace the concept that it's possible that many of the things such individuals speak of are capable of being in the space simultaneously? In my 'Verse that's an indication of one's *own* experience as a Being, not proof that someone else is 'up to something!'. There's nothing wrong with any of it; where things go pear shaped is when one Being decides that their personal perspective is THE way and that this must be agreed with, insisted upon, embraced or forced onto others. It makes no difference what that belief system is- the belief that one religion is superior over all others, one colour of skin, one world view, that 'scientific' is more meritorious and therefore superior to anything it deems NON-scientific, that the 'abled' group is superior to the 'disabled' group, that blonde hair and blue eyes are indications of superior genetics/that blonde hair and blue eyes are indications of belonging to a cabal/NWO, that disabled children are 'defective' and need to be exterminated/aborted/dealt with in some fashion, that homosexuals are a perversion and should be locked up/executed/drugged into submission...

Ugh. Blah. It makes me feel disgusting just to write these things, but that's just *me* and I fully understand that many currently inhabiting this planet vehemently and violently enforce their 'rights' to impose their perspectives on others. Even those that do not embrace such violence and actions still like to hold to their personal justifications for expressing the less tangible forms of the concept- 'I'm not being violent or prejudiced, I'm just saying-' and then they proceed to be both energetically.

In the context of a conscious evolution, it is not possible to dismiss 'energetic' actions as if they don't count, because the Heart Math Institute has demonstrated that they *do* and that it's the 'energetic' that is the most important. I personally have come to observe that if any individual truly wants to make a difference to what's going on, taking responsibility for, and bringing consciousness to the energy, intention, purpose and vision that they are putting out into the Universe at any moment is deeply powerful to the degree that the general population has no idea of. Can any one individual TRULY state, with absolute 100% certainty, what the motives, intentions and feelings are of another Being and so therefore the stating individual has the 'right' to judge? It is absolutely true that some individuals *will* think they have the right, and will absolutely exercise that right. It's my right not to engage with those individuals and seek something that resonates more with me, given how I see the Universe.

This is a conversation that for me expands out into quantum consciousness and I am aware that such a conversation is not the intention of this thread. I will end things here for that reason.

Thank you for this interaction and thread, it's been extremely helpful to me.

Peace and evolution.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (7th March 2012), gigha (6th March 2012), ljwheat (7th March 2012), RunningDeer (6th March 2012), Sierra (8th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (7th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Let me ask everyone to look at this DW situation from a slightly different perspective--We all believe and know how organizations are formed for only one reason, which is to achieve a desired goal which has been envisioned by the person/org. THAT IS SERVICE TO SELF !! Although most org.'s claim to be formed for the betterment of humanity as a whole. WHO EXACTLY BENEFITS THE MOST 99.999% OF THE TIME ??? Now it does'nt matter if it's masons,illuminatti, knights of columbus ,skull & bones, DW, Project Camelot, PA, Bill Wood, J. Maxwell, or mc donalds----Is the picture getting clearer for the newby's yet ? Have I held your hand and explained gently enough for all to accept this knowledge with a little of your own critical thinking being ignited at this point?? I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm just really confident this is the true answer ! DW's info is'nt new or original, just repackaged historical works. There's absolutely NOTHING new under the sun- only forgotten knowledge being reintroduced and repackaged for a new generation of ignorant and uneducated and unsuspecting humans.

34. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

When I first started watching David Wilcock's video's, I found them really good. He is good at making what he is saying sound good and he is a very good researcher.. As of around a year ago, I really dont care for alot of his stuff.. Everything he is doing with fulford doesnt sit well. Part of it is it's nothing more then money being backed by something. so basically like the manipulated fiat money we have now, it's going to be manipulated money backed by gold or whatever. It's the same story with a few differences here and there.

For the past 3ish yrs, I see him preaching more and more on his book and movie.. To me he was/is more interested in making money which he is now doing with his book then anything now. He appears to be getting bad info/manipulated from alot of the trash he is talking about now. Now I dont believe every single work is a lie, I'm sure there are some truth but most of it sounds like crap now and not worry listening to anymore.

David may have done alot in the past but lately, not really. what he is putting out just sounds like different group trying to get control of the worlds money supply. Which I dont think is good and money is a joke anyways.

35. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scootiep (here)
    Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    HI SCOOTIEP

somebody who is "awake" and who has knowledge to help humanity but they don't because they are to busy glued in front of their pc giving there opinions on individuals who are actually out there making a difference.

David Wilcock is making a difference trying to help humanity, so what if all of his information is not 100% you give me a name of one person who can say they have not been duped or proved wrong? we are all humans who make mistakes, at least David is using his time to trying to help.

there are far too many people on here that point fingers accusing people of this and that, no wonder there are people leaving this forum.

As I said before stop making opinions on people who are trying to make a difference - and be the change you want to see in the world, get out there and make a difference yourself, get off the pc, Charles was right in one thing when he said we are "keyboard warriors" a very true statement.

this forum was designed for like minded people to meet, form local groups, to CHANGE THE WORLD.

with all the knowledge we have here on Avalon, do you really think we are doing enough???

we are wasting time with threads like this!!

compare this thread to this one;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...12-against-NWO

only 4 replies???

just poves my point - shows you that there are too many keyboard warriors on here more prepared to make opinions and point fingers at others then to actually do something to make this world a better place.
    No his info isnt 100% truth. I agree with that.. If a person did have the complete truth, things would be different..

It is not everyone's path to try and change anything. Doing that deals with politics cause you will have to go up against the government.. Some people's path will be to learn serveral different things then return to spread that to as many as they can. Basically Teachers. Tho I do agree there are alot of "keyboard warriors" and I wont deny that I'm one. I dont care for politics or any of that and is fairly hard for me to pick up tho I do know most of the constitution. Now other stuff I have picked up and learn massive amounts about which would be wild foods, living/surviving in the wild, gardening, etc etc.. Others will know this, this is very likely they're path..

So in the end, some have the purpose of trying to change the system for the better. Others are meant to hold knowledge on different things (gardening for one) and to spread it if everything crashes by returning to towns/cities and for those that get displaced and end up in the wild will likely learn from those that have lived in the wild for a while and have the knowledge/know-how .

I'm sure there are plenty of different paths people will take. To piss and moan about others is pointless.. It is they're choice and not your problem/business. You preach about david and others trying to help humanity and most here on avalon are just keyboard warriors.. I havent seen anything from you on how you maybe helping humanity so I guess your just another keyboard warrior? Telling others what they should be doing is not your place and interferes with they're free will..
    Last edited by pyriel; 7th March 2012 at 03:11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast