Thread: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

1. Link to Post #861
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,961 times in 2,207 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Quote excellent BestLion.....thankyou
    let the sun shine in...oh yeah
    Yes let it in! At the end of the day it is all what we want and desire! I tip my glass 'to a dawn of a new age'!

have a drink on me.....CHEERS

take your pick

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2012), ljwheat (1st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #862
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Thank you jaybee! Though we disagree with BW and such we all want the sunshine! And may it rain on us! i try not to be negative...I look foward to the dawn of a new age...let the sunshine in!!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2012), christian (31st January 2012), jaybee (1st February 2012), jp11 (1st February 2012), ljwheat (1st February 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), mojo (31st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #863
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Yes we guys and ladies have much more in common than we have in our differences of opinion here.
    That's the spirit! I was of course referring to the Scotch whiskey. It's not on that table tha JB set. It was the first to go. Cheers.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

BestLion (31st January 2012), jaybee (1st February 2012), ljwheat (1st February 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012)

7. Link to Post #864
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't been following this craziness, I have a life to attend to and cannot follow giant threads like this. But what is with the craziness around here? I posted in this thread WAY back that this guy was listed as a sex offender to no real fanfare. I will say this though, I don't think the PA community is purely made of cultists and that Bill Ryan supports sex offenders, or even finds himself willfully hanging with them if he knows them to truly be one. This all seems much ado over nothing. I am not entirely sure why we are spending so much time on such an obviously sketchy guy, seems kinda odd for a bunch of critical thinking adults, don't we have better things to do? Anyway, I don't support people going around and defaming Bill or the good work he has obviously done, that shouldn't be tolerated. I also don't dig what this person has done with modwhiz's picture on YouTube either, and I am glad it is being dealt with, that's not cool.

Dan Burisch is a giant fraud, and has been shown to be so, same goes for Sean Morton, and now we have another character that she has given some measure of a platform to. I don't know why she does this to be honest, and I wouldn't presume to speak for her. There are real people, real cases, real stories to be looked into without having to cater to the traveling circus that Kerry seems to indulge in as of late. Kerry is obviously someone who cares, I don't doubt that, but man she has been real off in terms of the company she has been keeping. I think i'm more then a bit over the harmonic convergence, new age stuff. I'm all for an open mind, but with some measure of honest discretion....
    Last edited by Huma; 1st February 2012 at 14:12.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

BestLion (1st February 2012), Lazlo (1st February 2012), ljwheat (1st February 2012), schneider (2nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #865
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

This one sentence is spoken in a language that some of us recognize, and it is not a request for money, from us.
    Exactly Modwiz - I am definitely of the same view as you here.

Bill Woods is not claiming to be a saviour of humanity exactly but my reading of lots of posts on this thread leads me to believe that many think he has claimed just that. He has not.

I think Bill does credibly add to the grain of a picture most of us had already formed. He does convincingly claim to have received training from the US military in psychic awareness. He does hint at highly exotic technology in area 51. I think he probably did say a little too much for his own safety's sake in the last livestream interview and hence I am not at all surprised we hear that he is now located in a safe house.

In one sense, his testimony changes little that we did not already know or suspect before he whistle blew. However, in my opinion his testimony is almost as important as Susan Lindauer's and very much interlinked.

From my point of view, one big and exiting thing about Susan Lindauer and Bill Woods is that I feel comfortable in referring unawake friends to their individual testimonies.

Bill may be wrong about 2012 being the year that things dramatically change for the better in terms of planetary evolution - who knows!

What I do feel sure about though is that he believes his own testimony - that by itself means I will be avidly listening to the Project Camelot livestream with Kerry Cassidy later this week.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

modwiz (2nd February 2012), Reinhard (2nd February 2012), schneider (2nd February 2012), Tibouchine (2nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #866
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Whatever the situation, Here in NZ 16 yrs old is the age of consent. Bill Wood is no kiddy fiddler nor a rapist- not even a statutory one. Is that really the best some can do to discredit him.

The thing is, even if he was all of those things, would that make his testimony false? remember he himself told us all this himself. It was not some 'sleuth' that outed him as some unsavoury character.

Once again, This 'trying to take the focus off the important data 'says alot about the ones making the fuss, nothing about Bill Wood. Always look at each and every post and ask yourself if it has been made by a SHILL. They are here at avalon and in every forum and very obvious if you have even one brain cell awake to see them.
    While quite rightly we are not allowed to attack another member personally, They are easy to see even without naming names per se.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Carmen (1st February 2012), ljwheat (2nd February 2012), Matts (2nd February 2012), Mightyram (2nd February 2012), modwiz (2nd February 2012), NancyV (2nd February 2012), schneider (2nd February 2012), Selene (1st February 2012), Zaradia (1st February 2012)

13. Link to Post #867
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

"Whatever the situation, Here in NZ 16 yrs old is the age of consent. Bill Wood is no kiddy fiddler nor a rapist- not even a statutory one." from HaveBlue. It is true that in California the consent age changed. Does that mean that any adult can now be charged if they had consensual sex with a 16 yr old back when 16 was the consenting age? It is also against the law in California for anyone under 18 to have sex, (any kind) with their peers. Can you imagine how the jails would be filled? Teenagers--they're kidding right?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

NancyV (2nd February 2012), schneider (2nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #868
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Quote Posted by Huma (here)

Dan Burisch is a giant fraud, and has been shown to be so,
    same goes for Sean Morton, and now we have another character that she has given some measure of a platform to. I don't know why she does this to be honest, and I wouldn't presume to speak for her. There are real people, real cases, real stories to be looked into without having to cater to the traveling circus that Kerry seems to indulge in as of late. Kerry is obviously someone who cares, I don't doubt that, but man she has been real off in terms of the company she has been keeping. I think i'm more then a bit over the harmonic convergence, new age stuff. I'm all for an open mind, but with some measure of honest discretion....
    I have just started to watch the interviews with Dan Burisch and found him very believable.........can you provide any links that show he is a fraud?? thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

schneider (2nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #869
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Dan Burisch is not a ‘fraud’ Earth Angel. I know the man; I worked with him back when he had a website. He has a good soul. But the story here is long and twisted.

His original Camelot testimony is absolutely authentic and truthful
    as he understood it. He did humanity a great service.

But, regrettably, he is (and has always been) a prisoner of Majestic – a mind-controlled victim of forces much larger than himself. He is not a free man. He cannot speak or act on his own behalf. The best info link is to The Golden Thread.info http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpB...24e752c0948248 that has been following his saga for many years. You will have to login there to read “SNEDS Says”, which are the archives of Dan Burisch, carefully preserved. But worthwhile if you are interested.

Almost everything he has said or done since his original interview has been manipulated by his controllers – in that sense, yes, it is difficult to take this tragic soul seriously now. The ‘Dan Burisch show’ is, in that respect, fully fraudulent and even comical now .

I wish him well. But I cannot, now, pay attention to what he says. Very sad, really.

Regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 2nd February 2012 at 01:20.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2012), CdnSirian (2nd February 2012), charlesfrith (2nd February 2012), cowens66 (2nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), Earth Angel (2nd February 2012), Lazlo (2nd February 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2012), modwiz (2nd February 2012), NancyV (2nd February 2012), Reinhard (2nd February 2012), schneider (2nd February 2012), Tibouchine (2nd February 2012), Zaradia (3rd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #870
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Thank You Selene..........I will check out the Golden Thread link.......I felt he was honest when I watched ......appreciate your response.

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Dan Burisch is not a ‘fraud’ Earth Angel. I know the man; I worked with him back when he had a website. He has a good soul. But the story here is long and twisted.

But, regrettably, he is (and has always been) a prisoner of Majestic – a mind-controlled victim of forces much larger than himself. He is not a free man. He cannot speak or act on his own behalf. The best info link is to The Golden Thread.info http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpB...24e752c0948248 that has been following his saga for many years. You will have to login there to read “SNEDS Says”, which are the archives of Dan Burisch, carefully preserved. But worthwhile if you are interested.

Almost everything he has said or done since his original interview has been manipulated by his controllers – in that sense, yes, it is difficult to take this tragic soul seriously now. The ‘Dan Burisch show’ is, in that respect, fully fraudulent and even comical now .

I wish him well. But I cannot, now, pay attention to what he says. Very sad, really.

Regards,

Selene

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Selene (2nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #871
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

But, regrettably, he is (and has always been) a prisoner of Majestic – a mind-controlled victim of forces much larger than himself. He is not a free man. He cannot speak or act on his own behalf. The best info link is to The Golden Thread.info http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/index.php?sid=4931cbdbbdf2d69a0124e752c0948248 that has been following his saga for many years. You will have to login there to read “SNEDS Says”, which are the archives of Dan Burisch, carefully preserved. But worthwhile if you are interested.

Regards,

Selene
    This (from Selene above) is 100% accurate in the opinion of myself, Kerry and David Wilcock. We also got to know Dan really pretty well.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), CdnSirian (2nd February 2012), cowens66 (2nd February 2012), Earth Angel (2nd February 2012), HaveBlue (3rd February 2012), Jean-Luc (2nd February 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2012), mahalall (5th February 2012), NancyV (2nd February 2012), Reinhard (2nd February 2012), schneider (2nd February 2012), Sebastion (2nd February 2012), Selene (2nd February 2012), Tibouchine (2nd February 2012), Yoda (2nd February 2012), Zaradia (3rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #872
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Selene's post makes me question bill wood now. I was basing a lot of what bill said on dan burisch's testimony in regards to time line 1 and 2. They seemed to be saying the same thing.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

CdnSirian (2nd February 2012), Selene (2nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #873
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

For exactly the same reasons, schneider, I will stand behind Bill Woods 100%. This guy is telling the truth. The rest of the clowns are PSYOPS theatre.

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    Selene's post makes me question bill wood now. I was basing a lot of what bill said on dan burisch's testimony in regards to time line 1 and 2. They seemed to be saying the same thing.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Alie (2nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), HaveBlue (3rd February 2012), jp11 (2nd February 2012), modwiz (2nd February 2012), NancyV (2nd February 2012), Tibouchine (2nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #874
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Not me. Selene's post helps me to weed out the good from the bad. It's very useful.
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

modwiz (2nd February 2012), Selene (2nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #875
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

I have spent the past several days really thinking about this situation. I have a teenage daughter and take sexual predators very seriously.
    Following is my conclusion, with the understanding that BW's story is true:

BW made a single mistake without thinking about the consequences when he was younger. He has not been involved with a minor since that incident. No one is perfect and we ALL make horrible mistakes. In most cases, our mistakes teach us and make us stronger, better people.

Bottom line is that he wouldn't be where he is today if he hadn't been with that girl. Everything he's experienced since then has lead to these interviews and the person his today.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

aranuk (4th February 2012), CdnSirian (2nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), modwiz (2nd February 2012), NancyV (2nd February 2012), NternalArchitect (2nd February 2012), Selene (2nd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #876
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Here is a video of a man and woman that are talking about
    how bill wood is such a fraud as far as being a navy seal. I
    hope it hasn't already been posted.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20122182

32. Link to Post #877
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

But, regrettably, he is (and has always been) a prisoner of Majestic – a mind-controlled victim of forces much larger than himself. He is not a free man. He cannot speak or act on his own behalf. The best info link is to The Golden Thread.info http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/index.php?sid=4931cbdbbdf2d69a0124e752c0948248 that has been following his saga for many years. You will have to login there to read “SNEDS Says”, which are the archives of Dan Burisch, carefully preserved. But worthwhile if you are interested.

Regards,

Selene
    This (from Selene above) is 100% accurate in the opinion of myself, Kerry and David Wilcock. We also got to know Dan really pretty well.
    I will also add in that to my understanding, the descriptors he gave for looking glass and yellowbook are.. to my understanding of the mechanics and the science--correct. I had been thinking along those lines for quite some time and when he gave those visual examples and the data on design and operation, it practically knocked me out of my chair. I have been working on understanding the fundamentals of dimension and wave-particle since about age 18 (as a meandering path), and this fits in quite realistically, as plausibilities and potentials go.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alekahn (4th February 2012), aranuk (4th February 2012), CdnSirian (2nd February 2012), Cottage Rose (3rd February 2012), Lazlo (2nd February 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2012), NancyV (2nd February 2012), Selene (2nd February 2012), ThePythonicCow (2nd February 2012), Tibouchine (2nd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #878
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

For exactly the same reasons, schneider, I will stand behind Bill Woods 100%. This guy is telling the truth. The rest of the clowns are PSYOPS theatre.

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    The problems, for many folks... come in the form of self created psychological and emotional backlash. Egoic 'blowback' in the form of the unconscious layers working hard to not believe or not discern things ( ) that places the fear of egoic dissolution squarely in the forefront of life and mind, regarding daily existence. If this is done unconsciously, as it is for the vast majority of humans, then it becomes difficult to 'exist' in such knowing or revealing of the fundamentals..and thus the inner breakdown begins.

One tends to have a need to know that the unconscious mind, the higher mind, in the day to day 'conscious' comparison, that this 'depth inside' is smarter (more cunning with respect to getting it's way regarding thought formation) than the conscious mind and blocks some aspects of attempt at discernment. exactly in the same way that if one had a close friend or relative die recently...and in order to remain in a space which allows one to exist and function..that the mind has to keep pushing this point OUT of the mind. The mind does the same thing to revelations that threaten the egoic system of incarnation. The mind attempts to close the door. One has to watch for it constantly.

Truths in these areas cause the mind to go into painful chemical breakdown and reforming along fundamental existence parameters, so this is even more painful than a close one dying as the self is actually dying, chemically and neurally. This, in order to make room for the new.

One can deny it all they want, but this is indeed what happens in these areas of research. A long process of rebuilding the physical mental edifice along the new paradigms. If one has families (partner) and children, the attempts at depth of discernment can be even more difficult, due to the emergent friction in integration with them, as the given person attempts to adjust the self to the given 'new'.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alekahn (4th February 2012), CdnSirian (2nd February 2012), Cottage Rose (3rd February 2012), jcocks (2nd February 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2012), modwiz (2nd February 2012), NancyV (2nd February 2012), Selene (2nd February 2012), Sir Eltor (3rd February 2012), ThePythonicCow (2nd February 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd February 2012)

36. Link to Post #879
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I appreciate and respect the thoughtful response from Selene, and the subsequent endorsement of the statement made by Bill on behalf of himself, Kerry, and David Willcock (who I do not have an opinion on to any severe degree, though he strikes me as more then a bit self interested, but I digress). I have no skin in the game, as it were, for anything but truth and integrity.

I have had my encounters with strong minds, dangerous people, intrigue, paranormal, and frauds as well, and oh there are many of them, you name it. And I have grown to trust my instincts, which have been consistently born out to be more accurate as time goes on, often through hard lessons with these frauds and scarier folks. David Willcock strikes me the wrong way, not in a malicious way, but just in a self interested way, but as for Dan and his ilk? I don't get a good vibe from them at all.

As far as Dan goes, and I am sure there will be many fantastical and unprovable explanations for all the giant holes in this story, but anyway, Start here: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/burischdirtbag.htm

And I would love to have some insight from Bill and Selene, and anyone else pertinent to clear up the issues brought forth in the link I shared, and hopefully with a bit more then just testimony, although that's certainly still welcome.

Sean Morton is another gem, and this site, which has down its real nuts and bolts homework, also has a very accurate account of him as well. http://www.ufowatchdog.com/sean_david_morton.htm

I don't for one second doubt the integrity of Bill or Kerry, and I am sure you, Selene, with the benefit of the doubt that I am giving you, as I don't know you, are coming from a place of sincere belief and knowing. I only humbly offer some additional perspective, that's all.

Ya know who deserves more air time, or deserves more mention if they have passed on? Here is a solid, but by no means a remotely conclusive list:

Jerome Clark
    Scott Corales
    Peter Davenport
    Richard Dolan
    Don & Vicki Ecker
    Russ Estes
    James Fox
    Leslie Friedman
    Stanton T. Friedman
    Dr. Richard Haines
    Richard Hall
    Robert Hastings
    John Keel
    Paul Kimball
    George Knapp
    Kevin Randle
    Peter Robbins
    Chris Rutowski
    Fife Symington
    Jacques Vallee
    Kenny Young
    Last edited by Huma; 2nd February 2012 at 08:10.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

CdnSirian (2nd February 2012), Lazlo (2nd February 2012), Selene (2nd February 2012), super t (2nd February 2012)

38. Link to Post #880
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Here is a video of a man and woman that are talking about
    how bill wood is such a fraud as far as being a navy seal. I
    hope it hasn't already been posted.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20122182
    Would like to see what you guys say about this.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst 1 34 44 46 LastLast