Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dear God! (A cry for help)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Dear God! (A cry for help)

When I get too stressed I put this on

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th November 2012), Black Panther (20th November 2012), bram (8th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

You have to keep your chin up and see beauty in every place there is, I really do think if we set a good example and show people love then they will follow. xxx

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Black Panther (20th November 2012), bram (8th November 2012), Equipoise (13th November 2012), Eram (8th November 2012), mahalall (10th November 2012), Poly Hedra (10th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Dear God! (A cry for help)

It a spiritual school and we can not ascend to anyware unless we have the energy for it to make it so, because you spirit is not fully in the body. unless you graduate here you can't come back in again.

Bob Dean talks about it, here is the interview from PC 2011

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Black Panther (20th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

There is nothing new under the sun.

This is a very important issue, it's to do with the state of our minds. There are many ideas floating around, telling us that we are helpless, powerless, and it is all an illusion - not forgetting the latest idea - the fear of souls being captured and tortured. See...https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ul-be-captured

These concepts create blockages to understanding, and speed up our expectations. They are distractions, created by others who do not understand the nature of mind...or perhaps they do!?

We all want to 'know now' and that's it! “I want to understand everything, I can take it, bring it on!” It does not work like that, it definitely does not work like that.
    However inner conflict 'is' part of the process..!

We all have pure perception/pure awareness. This 'is' real, for without it we would not be able to know anything, so we can trust that. But this has to be recognised, and, translated in the mind and, the 'brain'. The wiring in the brain has to join up, or re-route itself, to understand anything. Even then our perception can be refined, and further refined. It is not changed, merely refined. To the modern mind this will seem boring, but believe me, it results in sheer joy, I'll explain.

Wherever you are in your understanding, is where 'you' are in 'your' understanding! This is your path, your journey. Whatever our understanding is, is a product from our past, it is the accumulation of all past activities, and so our brain wires up a certain way, unique to that individual. However this is not a permanent state. The pure perception always stays the same, but how we translate that changes or refines!

It is said, as we progress, the words we use are the same, but the meaning changes...refines.

Ok, a practical demonstration.
    For the past week I've been constructing a solar panel and battery system, and I hadn't a clue what I was doing. I just wanted it 'done'!!! This created a lot of frustration. I knew the words “Peace begins when expectation ends” “Ok, ok, but I still have to get it done!”..and “I've got to write this article, other stuff to finish, and cook Kathie's lunch!”

In that total frustration, I had to just 'let go'. I can only do what I can do, and that is not much! But what one can do, is take each moment at a time. So by merely having a picture in my mind of what was wanted, the mind and body got to work. Instead of being speedy, everything slowed down and became more efficient, and I started to understand “Ron's” diagram of where and why the fuses should go.

In the present moment of open awareness, we are receptive.

The point is, all we need to 'know' is in the present moment. It is not that we will 'know' everything, but enough to deal with that present moment, nothing more nothing less. There is no end to knowing about 'things' in the universe, but there is a end to just knowing, merely being aware, mere awareness, for that is what we are.

The problem is that our expectations on the physical plain are set too high, when in fact the truth is quite ordinary, the most ordinary. Peace does begin when expectations end, because everything we need to know is in the present moment, we just have to trust that, and get on with ordinary things. Of course we have to be cognisant of what is going on in the world, and adapt accordingly.

We are pure beings, with a sticky residue clinging to us, that is obscuring our vision. In accepting and not rejecting this sticky residue, which are merely those floating ideas of being powerless and helpless...they gradually loose their stickiness and slip off. This is joyous and seems to increase intelligence and a feeling of confidence. But this has to be seen for ourselves in each action and reaction.

The sticky stuff, the residue of ideas, is the illusion. But its very stickiness can remind us to let go!
    Thinking everything is an illusion, is called nihilism. The result of this is the feeling of pointlessness, and depression. The opposite of this is eternalism, believing everything is solid and real. Understanding these two extremes is the middle way...not too tight and not too loose.

Our sanity lays in the middle, this still quiet centre, that is pure being.

It is very easy to misunderstand, by grasping onto something read or heard, and fixating on it. These become personal opinions to sound all knowing. This then becomes a personality unfortunately.

When the 'one' is understood everything is understood. Simple inside, allows for complexity outside. We are not at all powerless, in fact we are the very opposite, we are all the power we need. We just have to recognise it.

Our most powerful tools are unconditional love and unconditional devotion. Just to qualify the word devotion, though we may hope to experience unconditional love, that very hoping is devotion!

Prayer for all of us aliens.
    May my mind be simply love.

I told you it was boring...!

Tony

(The only boggy man in the mind, is the “I” phantom of wrong understanding.)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), bram (8th November 2012), gooty64 (22nd November 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do understand your feelings... After I wake up ( in a "hard way" ), I lost my company, my financial incoming, my home and more that I am awake and get more information, more I am aware of what is happening in me and around me ... more slaps I get from the system.

All starts within us. I am thankful for what has happened with my life.. it shows me in what kind of world we are living in. I had a hard time to except all the bad things that happened but if they didn't I still be sleeping like a baby. But it is frustrating and shocking when you step in to the other side, when you wake up and see all those people around you still sleeping and you just can not wake them up.

I am grateful for two people in my life that helped me thru the transition and I am grateful for one person that pushed me to the edge so that I could wake up.

Hang on

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

Anchor (8th November 2012), bram (8th November 2012), gooty64 (8th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The less we fill our minds
    with things we do not understand,
    the clearer our minds will be.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th November 2012), Black Panther (21st November 2012), gooty64 (22nd November 2012), RMorgan (8th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

I share your burden B.P. Don't let it hinder your spiritual growth. Life is a ride you can get on or off anytime you choose.
    If I may, I find that Connecting with nature has helped me tremendously,
    Becoming Spiritually centered is Key, as its a good repellent against the 1% ers.
    Breathe,,, things will find their way.
    Id like to share a video with you, if i may....A great comfort for me.... And hope it is for you....Have a listen....

And Hang in there kid, things will get better....

Peace.LoveOne. ~W.f.~

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th November 2012), Black Panther (21st November 2012), Eram (8th November 2012), Jules (8th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012), Samsara (8th November 2012), Wind (8th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's a cliche but true; if one does not have a firm foundation, the house will collapse.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

RMorgan (8th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012), Wind (8th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

WoW!

It looks like God listened to me

First of all I want to thank all of you for the replies!

Second of all I want to let everybody know I'm not as desperate
    as I sounded. But yes, the transformation of myself isn't easy and
    being part of the collective transition is quit something. I don't know
    if there is a difference, but I do know that I woke up not SO long ago
    and I understood quite fast we were in for a ride. And even though
    the 21-12-2012 is more or less a hoax we are in a big transition
    right now. If I only woke up a little bit sooner I would be more
    prepared, but of course all is well and by looking at the bigger
    picture everything is happening as it should happen.

I have to read the replies again and will reply in this thread or
    via pm. Having a lot of friends wanting to help me feels very good.

I am working a lot on myself this year, because since I woke up
    I have find out the world we live in is a little bit different than they
    told me and so am I, behind the programmed, conditioned ego.

So I asked Ulli to make a birth chart and I have had a reading
    from Carol Clarke and I have looked up my birth number and a
    lot of other things. Also found out about some past lives.

I do like to think and analyse a lot and it's not a bad thing,
    because it brought me here in the first place. But I am
    aware of the fact it also leads to alienating myself from others.
    I started reading books of Eckhart Tolle a lot of time ago
    and I was still sleeping. I knew I would experience quite the
    same as Eckhart and I did. The only difference is Eckhart's
    thinking reduced with 70/80% and it looks like I am only
    thinking more . Thinking about consciousness behind the ego
    and when I woke up thinking about the things happening
    behind the scenes and what we can do about it.

Lately I feel like a volcano wanting to erupt, but where do I go with
    the things I feel, know and experience while everybody around me
    is on a totally different level ? Since the moment I woke up there is
    something inside of me wanting to get out, but it looks like there is
    some sort of layer on top of me holding me back.

This is how I have felt a lot of my life and especially lately.
    From David Icke's book 'Human Race Get Off Your Knees'

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eggshell.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	19136

And I know we all can be like the second one. Full of energy and
    standing in our own power. And I want you all to know that I am
    very positive about the future of humanity and about my own
    future. But I have to share this with you guys, so I can clear
    my head a little bit. Don't want to drown in negativity or
    infect the forum. There is already enough doom and gloom.
    Just wanted to share this with you, because most of the time
    I don't have a lot of people to talk about these kind of subjects.

There is a thread on TheOneTruth started by DreamsInDigital
    about "Declaring Your Sovereignty, Taking Back Your Power
    and Protecting your self from Negative Beings":
    http://jandeane81.com/showthread.php...ighlight=tanah.
    We can't foce others around us and we can't change the world,
    but we can work on ourselves. Maybe there are members who
    don't like linking to another forum, but I think it's important
    we keep working together. Especially because divide and rule
    is something that's created the mess on Earth in the first place.
    That's something of the old world.
    Remember Who You Are!

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2012), crosby (8th November 2012), Eram (8th November 2012), genevieve (10th November 2012), gooty64 (9th November 2012), guido (9th November 2012), jjjones (13th November 2012), Kryztian (8th November 2012), meeradas (10th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012), RUSirius (8th November 2012), Samsara (8th November 2012), sandy (9th November 2012), spiritwind (10th November 2012), Tony (8th November 2012), Wind (8th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,317 times in 3,513 posts

Dear God!

I share in the pain, anxiety, confusion and loneliness, that Black Panther has so eloquently expressed, although I feel a little less lonely when I see this community of Avalonians pulling together and comforting each other.

In my yourth, I was provided with an education that answered all my ideas about the world. I felt safe on that foundation. I felt happy under that umbrella.

Now I swim in a sea of confusion, of new ideas and dark conspiracies, of deeply hidden truths that become as obvious as the nose on our faces, and of ineluctable half-truths and unverifiable ideas, and of huge deceptions.

Until you are ready to reveal the greater truth to me, if that is ever to be the case, teach me to be happy as I struggle to keep afloat navigating the seas of life's dark and difficult mysteries.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), Eram (8th November 2012), genevieve (10th November 2012), gooty64 (22nd November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012), Samsara (8th November 2012), spiritwind (10th November 2012), Wind (8th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,321 times in 18,139 posts

Existential Ups and Downs and Ah-Ahs come quicker these days. So now I’ve learned to turn off the world and just go with it.

I come out with the same skeletal blueprint, only some lines are sharper, while others blur. Most else is extraneous thought bubbles and footprints and puzzle pieces.

Peace to All,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Dear God! Please help me!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th November 2012 at 22:43.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), genevieve (10th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,752 times in 1,912 posts

Great thread!! Such great advice gathered here! I feel your frustration BP. I am pretty sure we have all been there, I sure know I have. I found it gets easier and easier to be patient.

Much love to us all!!!

click on graphic to see a larger version...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	60369_302270169881845_1778929503_n.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	19137  

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), genevieve (10th November 2012), Kryztian (24th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012), RUSirius (8th November 2012), Samsara (8th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Dear Black Panther,

So many of us are feeling the same way you do! This time of unknowingness is really challenging, but we will make it. Just have faith! We are on this journey together and we are on the threshold of something really magnificent.

All is well. We must never forget that!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), genevieve (10th November 2012), Kryztian (9th November 2012), Lunesoleil (9th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012), Samsara (9th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Black Panther, just wanted to say that i know what confusion there is in this awakening process. i have been confused since day one. i tend to not listen to too much anymore as i become overwhelmed and then cannot think straight. after being a member here and reading all of the wonderful and not so wonderful threads about all of the things that i had no idea existed, i have learned that i must follow my own intuition. what feels right for me and what i know deep down to be true. i am glad that you are feeling better about things, it makes my day!
    warmest regards my friend, corson

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), genevieve (10th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th November 2012), soleil (9th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Hi Black Panther! Good for you that you are passionate about the cascading catastrophes we are presently mired in! Try not to let too much worry, anger or fear devour your spirit. Better to retain just enough to fight the good fight wherever and however you can. Think of the people who work in emergency care and other helping professions. They see some terrible things, but can't let it affect their soul, spirit too much or they'd have to quit working. We are all, in a way, doctors, being asked to perform emergency surgery on the planet and on our political systems. We have to strike back with random acts of kindness, compassion, and love for those who have been forever altered or destroyed by evil, not in the greater world or political arena necessarily, but in the inter-personal realm.

You may not be able to punch any corporate CEO's, or bankers, in the mouth, but you can take one of the legions of 'the invisible', aside, --- the janitors, ditch diggers, retail clerks, etc...and say, " I appreciate all that you do." Smile at the dejected and ask them how they are doing. The concentric circles that ripple forth from central but small acts of kindness form interference patterns with the positive acts of others. The net effects are likely quite substantial.

Wow, I've turned into Pollyanna!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), genevieve (10th November 2012), Samsara (9th November 2012), spiritwind (10th November 2012), Wind (10th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,401 times in 1,199 posts

For you Black Panther

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
    where there is hatred, I bring the love
    where there is evil, that I bring forgiveness
    where there is discord, that I bring the agreement
    where there is error, I bring the truth
    where there is doubt, I bring the faith
    where there is despair, that I bring hope
    where there is darkness, that I bring the light
    where there is sadness, that I bring joy.
    Lord, do I seek more to comfort her, only to be comforted,
    to understand and to be understood
    love to be loved.
    Because is in forgetting is found,.
    It's forgiving that one is forgiven
    It is in dying that one awakens to eternal life.
    Saint Francois d'assise

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_of_Assisi

Powerful mantra energy, to change our way of thinking to listen loop

Peace and love

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anchor (10th November 2012), Black Panther (21st November 2012), jjjones (13th November 2012), Kryztian (24th November 2012), Samsara (9th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Retired Member latshaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello son,
    I am here to let you know: You are blessed because you feel lonely. Now that seems out of left field - not what you want to hear. But there is a big difference in feeling lonely and being alone. We all get lonely but we are never, never alone. You worry about the "elite" and they are meaningless when it comes to the outcome of our world. It is the "elect" that hold the hope through their faith and good works; and, not the "elite" with their deceit, misdirection, and dilution of everything good. Their power is short-lived and fruitless. Do they cause havoc and chaos? Of course. But it is the "elect" that offer hope, inspiration and positivity. I am a grandmother, so I am going to tell you what I tell my 21, 18, 17 and 16 year old grandkids.
    You are young...you are strong. Your age and health are on your side. You have a decision to make. The most important decision you will make in your lifetime. You have a permissive free will and a determined free will given to you by God. The permissive will is that which you do because of how it makes you feel, how the crowd goes you can go. Or, you can chose the determined will of God: that is the choice of doing the right thing. We all know the "right" things to do. It is inbred. Going inside the self and listening to your inner-most spirit will direct you to the determined will and you will reap the reward.
    Follow your permissive free will and reap the consequences. When you follow your Spirit you will feel lonely because it is not the popular thing to do - But - your words...Dear God, can YOU help me?....Yes, "always" is the answer He would give you. But you have to decide if you will let Him. Don't react to difficult situations, learn to respond. You are here at this point in time in ths earth age because it is you (part of the elect) who will stand against the evil forces. There is nothing wrong with sheep. Goats can not be led...they go where they want to go (permissive will). Sheep can be lead (by the determined will of God) and remember who the sacrificial lamb was? The sheep have a Shepherd - Goats don't! Hang in there and be well.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to latshaw For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), jjjones (13th November 2012), Lunesoleil (10th November 2012), Samsara (9th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Member angelahedgehog's Avatar
    Thanks

I have felt Exactly the same this week, I just wanted to roll into a little spiky ball and sleep through the Winter. And then I saw a pretty cool bit of advice on a website I've visited since I can't even really remember when and George mentioned something about mudras - there's something comforting about George, he's a realist, optimist, pessimist and a bit of a woo-woo but not really. So I found the book he recommended and I figured what they hey and got it for my ebook reader ... And then I remembered that I used to do these hand gestures unconsciously all the time - but most importantly they really helped me feel a LOT better - I didnt just mean mildly cheered up - but Worlds better. It doesn't help the suffering around the world and it doesn't halt any plans, but it corrects the balance in your world and affects your immediate surroundings. Remember to enjoy what you have so that you know what you're living for, what you're doing all this for ....
    But whatever you feel, you're never alone just sometimes it just feels that way and sometimes it's good to let the feelings flow unhindered.

Peace
    Ang

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angelahedgehog For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), jjjones (13th November 2012), Samsara (9th November 2012), spiritwind (10th November 2012)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,837 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Saint Francois d'assise[/B][/COLOR]
    Thanks for posting this prayer

It does seem a rather unusual version..

Quote Seigneur, faites de moi un instrument de votre paix.
    Là où il y a de la haine, que je mette l'amour.
    Là où il y a l'offense, que je mette le pardon.
    Là où il y a la discorde, que je mette l'union.
    Là où il y a l'erreur, que je mette la vérité.
    Là où il y a le doute, que je mette la foi.
    Là où il y a le désespoir, que je mette l'espérance.
    Là où il y a les ténèbres, que je mette votre lumière.
    Là où il y a la tristesse, que je mette la joie.
    Ô Maître, que je ne cherche pas tant à être consolé qu'à consoler, à être compris qu'à comprendre, à être aimé qu'à aimer, car c'est en donnant qu'on reçoit, c'est en s'oubliant qu'on trouve, c'est en pardonnant qu'on est pardonné, c'est en mourant qu'on ressuscite à l'éternelle vie.
    Quote Lord, make me a channel of thy peace;
    that where there is hatred, I may bring love;
    that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness;
    that where there is discord, I may bring harmony;
    that where there is error, I may bring truth;
    that where there is doubt, I may bring faith;
    that where there is despair, I may bring hope;
    that where there are shadows, I may bring light;
    that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.

Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted; to understand, than to be understood; to love, than to be loved,
    for it is by self-forgetting that one finds, it is by forgiving that one is forgiven, it is by dying that one awakens to eternal life.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_Saint_Francis
    http://wahiduddin.net/saint_francis_of_assisi.htm
    http://www.preces-latinae.org/thesau...rayerofSF.html
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

jjjones (13th November 2012), Lunesoleil (21st November 2020), modwiz (10th November 2012)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear BP,

You've already gotten some great responses and no doubt are already feeling a lot better. Just know that you are not alone, even when it feels that way. Your deep feelings and intuition can guide you into right action (as in action for your highest good and that of ALL that Is) when you focus on what you'd like to experience "instead" of the bad stuff. Be the voice of the change you'd like to see in the world, but do it wisely with those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, be the man in the mirror you want to see, and practice the presence of peace, joy, love, and infinite gratitude. Google the water crystal formation of the words "infinite love and gratitude" from Dr. Masuro Emoto's work, and print it out- put it up in places so you see it and can resonate with that positive vibration. Be the very best vessel for the Spirit of God to work through- in you, as you, in the word. Do things that make you feel good, give you hope and a sense of fulfillment. I don't know what those things are for you, but you do, and you can make your own reality. We can live in the world without being of it...and sometimes that's easier done than other times, but never. ever, ever give up. Ask yourself, what would love do? And go do it ;-)
    I'm sending you love and gratitude for your post, and for the beautiful spirit that you are!
    Blesings brother,
    ~Ally
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is dealing with something difficult beyond your understanding."
    "Walk sacred, speak truth, be love & light."

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Al For This Post:

Black Panther (21st November 2012), gooty64 (22nd November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast