+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Contact with Agartha. Project Freedom.

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Contact with Agartha. Project Freedom.

Thanks. I'll look.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

I really like your idea, of basic simple technology that allows for people to become more self-sufficient, I think thats great - regardless of where it comes from. This also interests me greatly. I would like to see videos of the technology being implemented. I don't believe you will get this moving from the perspective of people making money, the fiat currency has no future In my opinion. However, if you come from the perspective of self sufficient survival I think more people will take notice.

I would add Eat The Weeds youtube channel - does not require money and gives the satisfaction of knowing anyone in need can harvest food in Nature. Here is a favourite video link because everyone has this in their backyard lawn. Green Deane is great and even has a website out there, videos are short, informative, enjoyable. EatTheWeeds: Episode 13: Plantagos, Plantains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBeI3tc6Xdo

With this I would combine with techniques to preserve food stock over winter periods, grow foods using thermal mass gardening as winter is the real survivalist test (http://www.rivendellvillage.org/The_...house_Book.pdf), even growing fruit tree seedlings in spring and planting them randomly where they will have the best chance of survivability. There is a great video out there by Pam Wurhurst the Incredible Edible food landscapes...

Pam Warhurst: How we can eat our landscapes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KmKoj4RSZw

Millbank Bags, these are canvas bags that can be used for water filtration, in the same manner that you have shown with the bottle method - this is also shown with Ray Mears, for anyone who likes outdoor survivalist stuff on how people used to live and survive.
    Water Purification using a millbank bag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBHOQV7Brq0

Ray Mears Tracks water filter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmpvxNBB0Q

Also rocket stoves... they are really cool, I am yet to make one but again winter survivability. I made one like this but its nasty with the tin metal, want to try converting a gas bottle into one like this Build A Rocket Stove, Step-By-Step https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6ValmUnjz4

Even the ability to start fire with a flint and tinder or a fire bow drill - great indigenous technology even Native cultures have since lost having been separated on purpose from Nature for basic survival needs Ray Mears Bushcraft - Bow Drill Fire Lighting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAs2xnfNidM

For me this covers indigenous survival, of which the system has attacked and removed from all indigenous people, to have them dependent on the system. Not an accident I know you know, but an absolute orchestrated intent. Indigenous people survived with Nature and this is also a great part of simple self sufficient survival.

These are things that anyone can do but I think these things are borne out of necessity and concern when you are aware your survivability is at stake and basic things that everyone should know about. I don't think these will reach people who are out there getting s h i t burgers from mcdonalds, so it has to start in the Consciousness first. People who aren't awake and aware probably wont prep for a Hunger Games scenario but more and more people are looking for alternative solutions and I commend your thread.

btw found this thread having seen it posted on facebook from Cosmic Voice, I commend you on your diligence. I hope that others chime in with ideas and thoughts to add to what you are doing. Simple self sufficient survival technology through to other forms of technology. I am unsure if this will change any timelines but perhaps if the Agarthan's can remind us how to boil water or even levitate stones using sound frequency...?

Ancient Hidden Technology of the Annunaki https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI0NiDNrf7w

When the plans come out remember that I am on the interested in looking at it list!
    Last edited by Wyrmspleen; 30th September 2014 at 07:41.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wyrmspleen For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), fourty-two (4th November 2014), Iloveyou (12th May 2016), Jackson (2nd October 2014), Stone Hobbit (30th September 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for an excellent post Wyrmsplleen. Please come to the conference if you have time. All your ideas are fantastic and we're on exactly the same page. The only thing I would add is: These ideas are not necessarily for a Hunger Games/Doomsday Scenario. We have a good chance of gradually transitioning from an industrial grid to a "Lord of The Rings with Laptops" society. Take my apartment. In a years time I hope to have rainwater filters, solar heaters, alfalfa balconies, hand cranked lights and a medicine cabinet full of the best supplements ever. It ain't Avatar but it's a hell of a step forward. I call it, moving off the grid step by step.

You're welcome on Wednesday night. It's free.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eedom-Networks.

Peace on Earth.
    Last edited by Daozen; 15th May 2016 at 15:40.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), fourty-two (4th November 2014), spiritwind (4th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Daozen, I find this Agartha Project most intriguing and what you have presented on PA has sustained my interest. As I attempted to delve deeper into Quora, I met an obstacle. I do not wish to use a Google or Facebook login to pursue Quora information.

That said, I wish to tell you that I have a strong background in city living and country (agrarian) living. I have walked this planet Earth for over 70 years, and seen much of it. A major interest of mine is the perceived coming water shortage. I write "perceived" because although we humans see an end coming to the ways we now obtain drinking water and water for agriculture use, I am convinced that there are other more sustainable means to satisfy our thirst. Most of my life has been spent in places where water is clean and plentiful. When I was young, (1940s and 1950s) we could safely drink from northern Lake Michigan directly and without filtration or chemicals. But then, I have consumed water directly from the Missouri river, the Colorado river and others without any bad effects. Currently, I live in the Andes Mountains of Ecuador and we have ample, beautiful drinking water in our city of 500,000 people. The only required effort as seen here is to protect the mountain lakes that supply our city. This was also true in a similar way when I lived on the island of Oahu in the Pacific back in the 1970s. But Honolulu has been growing since and may soon come up short. Most of the large cities are on the coasts and will some day be able to take drinking water from the sea in a sustainable fashion. They will find a way to use solar energy or other sources of energy for that.

What about the rest of the world? I have lived in the dessert of Southern Nevada and seen how Las Vegas (and Southern California) are sucking dry the Colorado river and Lake Mead. Our use of well water is not sustainable although there is still a lot left to explore and plunder in the deeper realms of Earth's crust. I have seen the sad results of water wells over-used in Florida, Louisiana, and Eastern Texas. I am intrigued by the concept of pulling usable quantities of water from the atmosphere.

People need to be educated and then convinced that they must find other sources of fresh drinking water. I think that shortages in the cities will drive up the cost of city water in many places. There will be a crossover point when citizens will look at their water bills and their now brown, once grassy green yards, and cry for a change. Their needs be a well-published, working example of alternative water source in each city that people can observe. This is where the idea of pulling the water from the air is most intriguing. Many buildings in the cities are composed of condominiums owned entirely by residents. It would be most interesting and useful if they might build "water catchers" on those rooftops. If the concept works, it will be copied. If it fails, we will find something else.

In the meantime if necessary, I can always expand my career as a water witcher.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), fourty-two (4th November 2014), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017), Gardener (28th September 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Daozen, I find this Agartha Project most intriguing and what you have presented on PA has sustained my interest. As I attempted to delve deeper into Quora, I met an obstacle. I do not wish to use a Google or Facebook login to pursue Quora information.
    I can't stand Quora anymore. I only used them for the great writing interface. After I'd put all my articles on Quora, I realised they had that crazy sign up rule. The articles are all here now:

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...w-dfc16d1aa50b

As a short answer to your post, I can say there are many, many low tech water technologies out there, and more are coming out every month. They are all worth an entire thread by themselves.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innova...950399/?no-ist

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), Gardener (28th September 2015)

10. Link to Post #66
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just a quick note: This thread is now the 2nd most viewed on the entire internet on the subject of Agartha, after the wikipedia entry. Our project is improving steadily. More updates in a few weeks.
    Last edited by Daozen; 11th January 2015 at 10:06.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), Meggings (10th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #67
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016)

14. Link to Post #68
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

DRAFTING (If I don't put it up now it'll never get done):

How to Knock out the Saturn/Moon Matrix

Tired? Irritable? Restless? Lethargic?

You may be under the influence of a Rogue AI.

This is a handy how to guide for planets suffering from this particularly virulent modern affliction.

1) Techniques for dealing with the Matrix.
    2) Does the AI exist?

Dissolving the Shadow

I will get right on with detailing techniques for dissolving this thing. If you want proof of it's reality, try the second section.

1) Dissolving and bilocating.

Dissolving and bilocating is something that humans do naturally. It is not a special technique. When you break up with someone, for the first few days, it is hell. Gradually, you recover, get your life together and process these emotions. What you are doing, whether you know it or not, is using the breath to dissolve and process these emotions. You are breathing through them, sublimating them fro ice, to water, to gas.

http://www.taichimaster.com/meditati...tation-method/

Carlos Castaneda's Recapitulation process is another dissolving

In this life, whether we like it or not, we are thrust into a trial by fire initiation. We have to work through our individual dark sides. Go through the swamps of sadness, trek through Mordor, etc etc.

In order to sublimate and subsume the Saturn/Moon Matrix, humanity will have to overcome it's collective shadow:

Abusive, Controlling, Aggressive, Cowardly, Greedy, Angry, Critical, Grieving, Annoyed, Cruel, Hatred, Antagonistic, Defeated, Hopeless, Anxious, Deluded, Ignorant, Arrogant, Demanding, Impatient, Ashamed, Dependent, Impoverished, Belligerent, Depressed, Impulsive, Bitter, Desperate, Indifferent, Bored, Destitute,Inert,Broken down,Destructive,Insecure, Bullied
    Detached, Insensitive, Chaotic, Disconnected, Irresponsible, Cold, Discouraged, Irritated
    Commanding, Disgusted, Isolated, Competitive, Dominated, Jealous, Complaining, Dominating,
    Judged, Conceited, Egocentric, Judgemental, Condemned, Egotistical, Lazy, Conflicted, Envious,
    Lonely, Confused, Erratic, Lost, Conservative, Frightened, Mad, Controlled, Frustrated, Manipulated, Manipulative, Ridiculous, Unhappy, Miserable, Righteous, Unresponsive,

Is that not enough...? Ok, try:

Moody,
    Ruthless,
    Untrusting,
    Moral,
    Sad,
    Vain,
    Negative,
    Sadistic,
    Vengeance,
    Noble,
    Secretive,
    Vicious,
    Obsessed,
    Self condemning,
    Victimized,
    Panicked,
    Self defeating,
    Violent,
    Paranoid,
    Self destructive,
    Wise,
    Passive,
    Self hatred,
    Perfectionist,
    Self obsessed,
    Pitiful,
    Self pitying,
    Poor,
    Self sabotaging,
    Possessive,
    Selfish,
    Preoccupied,
    Shamed,
    Procrastinating,
    Shut down,
    Punished,
    Shy,
    Punishing,
    Sorry,
    Rage-Stricken,
    Reactionary,
    Strung out,
    Reclusive,
    Stubborn,
    Rejected,
    Superior,
    Resentful,
    Timid,
    Resigned,
    Unconcerned,
    Unforgiving,

https://amojolife.wordpress.com/reso...emotions-list/

In magical terms, this shadow is a multifarious cauldron of hexes and curses that have been poured on humanity. In modern language, it is a frequency fence. Nested spheres of

It is a frequency fence, and we are jamming the signal with our own rising consciousness.

https://amojolife.wordpress.com/?s=positive+emotions

As we wade through our own personal psychic Mordor, we overcome our personal demons in our hero's quest, and contribute that newly won knowledge to the greater human family:

https://amojolife.wordpress.com/?s=positive+emotions

"As I have already said to you, sorcery is a journey of return. We return victorious to the spirit, having descended into hell. And from hell we bring trophies. Understanding is one of our trophies." Don Juan to Carlos Castaneda, The Power of Silence.

We are working through our shadow right now. The proof is in the burgeoning Renaissance all around us, and the relative lack of natural disasters in the past 3-4 years. While earthquakes and hurricanes are still ongoing, casualty rates have been thankfully low.

When a negative emotion comes up, suppressing it does not help. We have been taught to suppress our feelings, which we dutifully do, until they flood out in an uncontrolled burst, damaging those around us.

So dissolving through the shadow is a natural human process.

Because the human energy field is limitless, you can dissolve through your own shadow, or someone elses, or through the shadow of the entire collective. Three quarters of the battle is conceiving we can do it. The rest is a natural process.

Bilocating

Bilocating is something else that humans do naturally, every day...

If I said: Think of your first day at school, think of the best concert you ever went to, think of the last time you were at the beach, you would be 5 percent bilocating, even by thinking.

In order to deepen the bilocation, we just need to intend it. Intention is key in everything we do. In the energy world, you only need to intend something to start the process.

Try imagining you are at the best concert you ever went to. You are now 5 percent connected Now, to deepen the connection, relax the body by tensing and releasing all your muscles. Now hear the sounds as if they are hitting your body and ears right now. Now smell the air... Is the connection now deeper than 5 per cent? Now breathe slower, and deeper, and use a breathing technique if you need. Now see the lights, continue the process, and go deeper, deeper into the daydream...

The deeper you go, the more powerful the bilocation experience can be.

Bilocation + Dissolving

So, in order to dissolve the Saturn/Moon matrix, a ring bearer hero would need to bilocate to those particular zones, and dissolve the energies they would find there.
    Last edited by Daozen; 17th September 2015 at 22:16.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

animovado (17th September 2015), betoobig (12th May 2016), drneglector (13th July 2016), Gardener (28th September 2015), Iloveyou (12th May 2016), Katyani (28th September 2015), Meggings (17th September 2015)

16. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's Real

One of my very first experiences was sitting in Macau. We were in
    the main square after midnight... There was me, the diplomat and
    some other people.

My teacher/the diplomat, nodded to a group of people around us.
    He said: They're from *there*. In Asia, it's prohibited to even say
    the word Agartha in the street. So, he pointed to these people.
    And, back then, I was completely clueless. I thought all Agarthans
    were 8 foot tall, and dressed in purple pajamas. Not so... They
    looked completely normal, in fact, some of them looked like
    derelicts and tramps.

They looked like a bunch of heavies, and they were drinking. I was
    really thrown in the deep end.

I said, 'Really?' He said, 'Yes, really.' I said: 'Why do they have to
    come up here, don't they have maglevs and replicators down
    there?' My teacher just said... 'uhhhhh'.... loads of questions are
    prohibited.

So basically, it turns out that the ones who live JUST under the
    surface are of questionable intent, and they don't like humans. And
    they ESPECIALLY didn't like me because my writing was focused on
    freeing people.They looked like they wanted to beat me up. They didn't say
    anything, but the atmosphere was really tense. We were trying to
    chill out, but it was difficult. The atmosphere was kind of like Mos
    Eysleinn bar in Star Wars, 'cept they looked human.

And my teacher said: They don't like you much, brother. But they
    can't do anything because of your guards.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (12th May 2016), Iloveyou (12th May 2016), Katyani (28th September 2015)

18. Link to Post #70
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Both these groups have monetized their audiences significantly.

Drake Bailey has only, just this week, realized that Neil Keenan can't deliver those funds. Everyone else worked this out years ago. There is a very obvious globalist connection with both those groups. Cobra's support of Putin and banks like the AIIB is suspicious... likewise, check out the Neil Keenan/Malik Hughes connection in the Cosmic Voice camp. Have you ever heard the phrase "lets fund both sides and see who wins" ????

While Cosmic Voice and Cobra audiences were waiting for the next drip-drip-drip of "intel", others were building a Rennaisance with their bare hands.

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...k-project.html

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...ls-back-2.html

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...-building.html

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...eds-10000.html

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...-thursday.html

I'm not writing this to needle anyone. I just hope these groups take a serious look at whoever is manipulating them, and stop fronting for hidden banksters.

Good luck to both of them...
    Last edited by Daozen; 12th May 2016 at 12:35.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (12th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cosmic Voice, the Keenan/Drake propaganda end of the Illuminati power grab to i) grab the world's gold assets, and ii) set up a one world banking dictatorship, has nearly collapsed. See their Facebook page...

Looks like Thomas Williams haas left. Good on him. I hope he works out that he was being used.

Here's an updated essay on the background to the manipulation of Cosmic Voice, Keenan and Drake, fixed for typos and bad grammar.

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.com...d-wilcock.html
    Last edited by Daozen; 16th May 2016 at 01:20.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2016), raregem (16th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

This is the first time I have seen this thread. This is very exciting to see some of these simple and amazing "miracle" techniques.
    Can we keep bumping or adding again since it is almost two years later.
    Maybe now the masses will read about Agartha and Project Freedom. Just wonderful !!!!!
    I will pass this info to a few websites I read through the years and trust the website owners to get it.
    I have alot to catch up on. I had not heard of the ways to clean/filter water and collecting dew.
    Thank you for bringing this back up.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2016), Daozen (16th May 2016)

24. Link to Post #73
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Glad you like it raregem. Feel free to add any technology you want. 3D printing to alleviate poverty is an interesting area.

Received the following reply from Drake of Cosmic Voice yesterday, regarding this artiicle on the power behind Neil Keenan:

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...d-wilcock.html

Drake:

Quote I don't get it.
    I see a large load of assumptions and BS.
    Yes, I dispute this crock of horse hockey, etc.
    First of all, I work for freedom and truth.
    I am retired on Social Security and VA disability benefits.
    I do NOT work for anyone or anything other than freedom and truth.
    Don't know where your imaginary ET blood lines/connections comes from,
    but, anyone can make any kind of posts, alluding to anything, etc.
    The idea that I work with or for The Illuminati is pretty far out, as I work against
    the bad guys in it, and any other bad guys I can find.
    Might use a contact who has validity and ask them how much they love me.
    I have cost the bad guys several hundred billion, closed many of the 'facilities'
    down, and refuse anything they offer. Yes, many offers of large sums, etc.
    Check into the history of The Illuminati and you might find out all about a split
    in that organization.
    The reason Thomas left was, as he puts it, the untenable situation. Thomas
    was doing too much 'directing' and other things that I could no longer put up with.
    The main reason I retook control of my sites, was because there are at least
    two 'groups' who say they are in charge. Each of these tried to control what I am
    doing, and run everything. All together there are five or more of these groups.
    Thomas is following one group and Neil is following another.
    Both groups are stipulating that they are righteous and putting out Gospel.
    Not liking being put in the middle of such a mess, I am offering full balance for both
    of these 'sides'.
    I'll be offering each an equal platform, allowing one to float and one to sink.
    I have many 'contacts' all over the planet that I work with, many in the old cold war
    spy network.
    I strongly suggest that playing with the existing Illuminati is hazardous to your health.
    From the extremely limited info in this letter, it is obvious that you and yours have very
    little insight or working knowledge of global finance, etc.
    The ET's I'm in contact with tell me that Agartha is bogus. These are members of The
    Galactic Council, the reformed one. You know, the ones who decide if a race continues?
    I will look forward to any reply you can make to this.
    All I will say is there are very few assumptions in the article. We are talking direct quotes from a video, specifically, Malik Hughes (a Neil Keenan collaborator) claiming his group owns the world's gold reserves, wants to fund Obama, and says a New World Order is "written in the stars".

If Drake's sources don't know who the Agartha Network is, he is definitely being manipulated by someone. The article lays it all out.

I amended the post to note that Thomas Williams has left the group. I hope he does something useful now. The foundation he is setting up might help a lot of people, if he does it right.... It's time for people to stop hanging on for 'intel' and make their own financial future....

Back to work.
    Last edited by Daozen; 18th May 2016 at 14:05.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2016), raregem (19th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (18th May 2016)

26. Link to Post #74
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Within 1-2 weeks, everyone's favourite subterranean channeler will open the summer sedation cycle.

If you want to understand these guys, check out Marcus Wright from Terminator.
    Last edited by Daozen; 18th May 2016 at 13:52.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2016)

28. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBPnMru-sb0

Game of Thrones Trailer/The Red Lady was Wrong

Readers of Cosmic Voice, Cobra, Vladimir Putin, and the groups feeding them information, may be drawn to 20-26 seconds. For the remaining 7 billion of us on Earth... is our message at 35-44 seconds?

Co-operation is the only way out of here, but that does not mean drinking poisoned honey.
    Last edited by Daozen; 19th May 2016 at 11:30.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2016)

30. Link to Post #76
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

New Financial Platforms

Bitcoin is fascinating, but we are only going to make real change once more money flows through crowdfunding sites like StartSomeGood or Ketto. If most of us agree that we have to walk into our power, that means getting cash to all the young hydroponics geniuses, filtration experts, non-profit programmers, nutritionists, organic juicers, wheatgrass farms, whoever. This pushes us to critical mass. We waste billions on useless crud. If we don't start paying attention to these people, this Renaissance will drag on for 50-100 years. And it will be our own collective fault.

That's why fintech has the potential to flip the social order on it's head. They lost the war to stifle the press, so now they are focusing on keeping our health and money under control. We can make our own finance, like we made our own media.

Dangling a trillion dollar payout carrot to turn us into couch-potatoes when we should be innovating. Is it just a grand mk-ultra experiment? Cobra just spun an online poll about universal basic income like the gates of Valhalla were going to open #soon. The discussions about UBI are very small scale, localized and theoretical. UBI might even end up wrecking our economy.

The financial strategies recommended to the 2012-blogger audience readers are disempowering. Worse then those available to the general population.

Again, these links are a peace offering to all of them. Take it, or just melt into obscurity.

http://www.thesparkproject.com/
    http://www.mystartr.com/
    https://www.wishberry.in/
    https://www.patreon.com/
    http://www.mystartr.com/
    http://www.brazilophiles.com/10-succ...ampaigns-2015/
    http://icrowdnewswire.com/2015/06/08...perfect-storm/
    Last edited by Daozen; 28th May 2016 at 03:20.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

32. Link to Post #77
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator

There are BILLIONS of jobs for humans in the future. No way robots will ever put humans out of work. Check my sig, or search for "Create a Billion Jobs"/Critical mass... I wrote these essays in 2014.

And then there's this:

https://www.startsomegood.com/
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd June 2016 at 08:49.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

34. Link to Post #78
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have just sat through the opening ritual for a big long tunnel in Switzerland.

I could only bear about 2 minutes before I got bored. I apologize for anyone who has to sit through this drivel. I did GCSE drama at school, and I would've been embarrassed to put on something as hopelessly contrived as this. The opening "dance" looks like Thriller meets the Village people. Then there's a lot of pale flesh and silliness. Lots of sadcases in Baphomet costumes. Then it ends with a guy who looks like Doctor Who, yodelling. Terrifying, I'm sure.

Not a good use of taxpayer money.

On a more positive note, as I don't wish to provoke anyone, there is a standing invitation for them to defect, as they know. I hope they all hurry up and choose healing.
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd June 2016 at 13:51.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,754 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    You asked for feedback and comments.

This page leads us to what that photo really is:

http://righthemispheric.com/shasta-jc-brown

Our intrepid explorer friend, Dustin Naef, sent us this picture as well (that’s him in the photo).

He, like us, was very skeptical of the this being the entrance to JC Browns cave.

Look closely at the picture – what’s interesting about this is that pipe on the ground in the lower right hand side of the image – why is there a pipe coming out of there? Dustin informed us that this location sits on private property and is owned by a religious organization. We did a bit more research and came across this website – http://castlerockwatercompany.com/our-source.html. If you watch the image slider on that page, you’ll eventually see this same cliff wall and one of the “doors”. There are also images of what is inside that cave.

So, what do we have here? Based on our research, this location is a natural water catchment and the doors are there to seal it up and pump it out for the community. The website states that the land is privately owned by a religious organization and they have been given the rights to pump out the water. This also lines up with what the Remote Viewers described, water catchment and pumping- and we have no indication that this is JC Brown’s cave.

Looking at http://castlerockwatercompany.com/our-source.html, that page is no longer there. But on Archive.org, we can see:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140512224347/http://castlerockwatercompany.com/our-source.html
    The caves of Mount Shasta are located at 3000 ft and are behind the green mossed stone walls shown in the second image. Two stainless steel doors protect the springs and the spring water that comes flowing out of these stone cracks also shown. From the carbon dating we know that the water is at least 100 years to 10000 years old and from the oxygen isotopes and we also know that the water comes from the 7000 ft snow and glacier level. Two pipes lead out of the caves and feed the FDA certified bottling by gravity.

So: it's just a spring. Not the entrance to an underground world.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), Daozen (3rd June 2016), DNA (3rd June 2016), drneglector (13th July 2016), kanishk (3rd June 2016)

38. Link to Post #80
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sure, not everything I have posted here is correct, Bill. Just so readers can see the context of this conversation, I never fell for either the Serpo or Atticus episodes, so we are all prone to going down blind alleys from time to time. I grabbed the photo from the net, and never bothered to do some deeper research into it.

But to look at it logically, just because one photo may be a fraud, that does not mean that a) the subterranean world does not exist, or b) there is not something going on in Mount Shasta.

To say that "one entrance is faked, therefore the underground world doesn't exist" is like saying "this ticket to an Elton John concert in Wembley Stadium is fake, therefore Wembley Stadium/Elton John doesn't exist." you cannot draw any firm conclusions either way from one isolated piece of evidence..

BTW, I found there are significant holes in the Sharula Dux story too. This does not invalidate any of my experiences with the Eastern Agartha network...

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...-of-earth.html
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd June 2016 at 15:30.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast