+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

I have a little experience with Laura Knight-Jadczyk, but I have yet to actually read her books other than The Wave that is online.

I have also, in all fairness to her professional integrity, watched the PC interview in its entirety. I could tell during the first half hour or so, that she has trouble being interviewed. However, as time passes, that timidity ceases and she opens up and discusses topics that I have read and heard from many others which indicates to me that she is a genuine professional.

She's very honest and forthright. She speaks her mind, which btw, is quite brilliant. She has also, in past years, done her homework before presenting herself publicly and professionally. I think what bothers people most about her is that as a woman, she will stand her ground and not allow anyone to discredit her knowledge and understanding. She is very bold.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

David Topí (19th August 2012), Icecold (20th January 2011), SunSea (19th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

To be fair to Laura Knight-Jadczyck I have watched most of the you-tube video on the PC website and she comes across as quite intelligent and engaging. I have never read any of her books and like some of you have posted in this thread, I'm leery of channeling and channelers, especially ouija boards! We did that in Jr. High to scare ourselves. But the interview is actually pretty good and I felt she deserved at least a listen. It was entertaining but...someone in this thread referred to her as JZ Knight. I remember that name from Shirley Maclaine books. Is this the same person? Didn't JZ Knight channel someone named Ra or Rah?

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ventana (here)
    To be fair to Laura Knight-Jadczyck I have watched most of the you-tube video on the PC website and she comes across as quite intelligent and engaging. I have never read any of her books and like some of you have posted in this thread, I'm leery of channeling and channelers, especially ouija boards! We did that in Jr. High to scare ourselves. But the interview is actually pretty good and I felt she deserved at least a listen. It was entertaining but...someone in this thread referred to her as JZ Knight. I remember that name from Shirley Maclaine books. Is this the same person? Didn't JZ Knight channel someone named Ra or Rah?
    No, totally different person. JZ Knight channels Ramtha.

5. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Laura Knight-Jadczyk......?

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Hi, All:

I present the following [carefully!] as data only. Just reporting events for all you researchers out there.

Some of you may know that I was involved as the webmaster for the release of Project Serpo material at the end of 2005. That was my baptism (by fire!) into the UFO community. I had volunteered to be the webmaster after being on Victor Martinez's e-mail list, where the material was being released, and Bill Hamilton had suggested that a webmaster was needed to archive the sudden flow of information. After that I was catapulted into a huge web of intrigue that leaves a number of unanswered questions to this day. On this page...

http://serpo.org/final_update.php

...I made my final summary and handled over the website to the moderators at the Open Minds Forum.

Laura Knight-Jadzyck entered the fray after I'd been invited to the ATS forum to answer questions about the Serpo material. Their Q and A with me and the subsequent heated discussion generated their record longest-ever thread.

Laura had been critical of ATS and had accused them of being COINTELPRO in several articles which had been well-researched and -written. She had contacted me because she wanted me to know of her opinions. I agreed with her evaluation of ATS: my experience at that time seemed to corroborate her COINTELPRO thesis.

Soon after that, in Feb 2006, Laura abruptly turned against me and decided that I was part of the COINTELPRO operation as well. She never explained her logic, and ignored my subsequent messages. She wrote on her site and forum that I was COINTELPRO and (after Camelot was born) that Kerry and I were not to be trusted [my loose paraphrase].

This false accusation showed me that - in this instance at least - Laura's research and capacity for data analysis were not sound. What then followed had a touch of comedy.

Kerry was quite unaware that Laura had been maligning Camelot, and promoted Laura by directing people to her site. I actually had to send an archived Camelot page to a well-intentioned member of Laura's forum [on their request] so that they could tell the other forum members that it was true that Kerry had promoted Laura despite Laura's criticism. During this period, Kerry had no idea all this was going on, and was determined to interview Laura as someone whose views and information she respected highly.

When Kerry contacted Laura with for an interview, I joined the correspondence and sent Laura a detailed and courteous message to clear up all the misconceptions she had about myself. Her response was that she preferred to meet in person rather that discuss all this by e-mail.

Meanwhile, John Burns and Kerry had arranged [this is now Jan 2010] to meet with Laura. John was acting as Kerry's cameraman, and Kerry told me he was instrumental in persuading Laura to go on camera for the interview.

For a number of reasons, I refused to join them. I didn't want to be a part of, implicated with, or involved with that interview, and based on what I know I do not support Laura's work. After Kerry had referenced Laura on Camelot, we had already been contacted privately by another Camelot witness (a very intelligent and well-respected man of the highest integrity) to warn us that from his own experience - he had also been falsely maligned by her, and her misplaced comments about him had also remained uncorrected - we would be most unwise to deal with her.

The summary is that my own meeting with Laura never happened, and (as best I know) Laura has never made the clarifying and correcting statements about myself that I requested.

I have not yet seen Kerry and John's interview.

All best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th April 2010 at 11:10.

7. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm. I am currently reading the book that sawvado reviewed, the secret history of the world. I have found it useful on many levels and well worth the read. I cant say that I agree with all her conclusions, but I am impressed with aspects of the book and her research.
    I think this forum in general misses the main point of several books and videos and posts. IT IS NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN BUT HOW YOU INTERPRET THAT INFO FROM YOUR OWN WORLD VIEW. What does the material that is presented do for you? how does it make you think? does it ring and bells or switch on any lights?
    I would recommend reading her book and making your own judgement. It doesnt matter if you believe her channeling info or not. Be open to allow your own intuition and experiences be expanded by all these experiences.

dont be so closed minded avalon, do your own thinking.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

For those who would like to contact her [with care] here is her link on Facebook:- http://www.facebook.com/people/Laura...p?id=762784678

The page is open so take a look if you wish......

PS before you ask; I'm not associated with her, I merely searched for her following the threads on this discussion.
    I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details.
    Albert Einstein

9. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    Hmmmm. I am currently reading the book that sawvado reviewed, the secret history of the world. I have found it useful on many levels and well worth the read. I cant say that I agree with all her conclusions, but I am impressed with aspects of the book and her research.
    What would be her research? she doesnt do research, she does channeling her future self. thats her sole infomation source. and even her husband now thinks she's crazy, based on what I read in a review elswhere, unfortunately cant recall where.

I am not bashing channeling per se - as I have explained above, but you have to draw the line somewhere. read my review AGAIN, now that you have read her book and based on that material of hers debunk my review - please. If you can not just dont ask anybody to spend money on that rubbish and waste valuable time. Thats why we have this forum, to help each other out in this mist of universal deceit. "make your own judgement" is all well and good with REASONABLE material. This is NOT reasonable, this is TRASH.

However, if you cant debunk my evaluation why not just say so?

10. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I have a little experience with Laura Knight-Jadczyk, but I have yet to actually read her books other than The Wave that is online.

I have also, in all fairness to her professional integrity, watched the PC interview in its entirety. I could tell during the first half hour or so, that she has trouble being interviewed. However, as time passes, that timidity ceases and she opens up and discusses topics that I have read and heard from many others which indicates to me that she is a genuine professional.

She's very honest and forthright. She speaks her mind, which btw, is quite brilliant. She has also, in past years, done her homework before presenting herself publicly and professionally. I think what bothers people most about her is that as a woman, she will stand her ground and not allow anyone to discredit her knowledge and understanding. She is very bold.
    you got to be kidding. I am not the least bothered by her "standing the ground". My 5-year old nephew stands his ground when he wants an icecream. It has to be the judgment of a somewhat sane and adult mind if he gets one or not. Laura is a psychiatric case. the "professional integrity" you see in her, if reflected to you, should give you pause.

11. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hm, i am trying to be careful in what I write. I cannot debunk your review, because I believe you believe what you write. Its a valid review from your world perspective. I didnt say as much, but i have little or no time for most (all?) channelling material. However that does not mean that what she writes doesnt make something in my own views go click.. i used to read tarot cards a lot, it was the same then, the same card in different places could intuitively mean different things. I cant give you a scientific defence of tarot cards, as a scientists, but I know something about the cards works at some level, whatever that is.
    Lauras' book clicks for me on some levels.

I do think that you are unfair to say her book is all channelled. I havent looked in detail but i would say less than 10% of the book is channelled. Her other historcial sources are all referenced.

i enjoyed the way the book made me think. It doesnt mean i agree with it all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vidya Moksha For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hm, i am trying to be careful in what I write. I cannot debunk your review, because I believe you believe what you write. Its a valid review from your world perspective. I didnt say as much, but i have little or no time for most (all?) channelling material. However that does not mean that what she writes doesnt make something in my own views go click.. i used to read tarot cards a lot, it was the same then, the same card in different places could intuitively mean different things. I cant give you a scientific defence of tarot cards, as a scientists, but I know something about the cards works at some level, whatever that is.
    Lauras' book clicks for me on some levels.

I do think that you are unfair to say her book is all channelled. I havent looked in detail but i would say less than 10% of the book is channelled. Her other historcial sources are all referenced.

i enjoyed the way the book made me think. It doesnt mean i agree with it all.
    I wouldnt call it "research" when i state that the 2nd world war happened, followed by the statement that "an average of 10% of the soldiers where harvested by the reptilians" - and then give historical sources that the WAR HAPPENED. we all know that. the eating of soldiers should be referenced - but of course is not. Thats disinfo on her part - and a lot of people fall for it.

this is nonsense. of course you could debunk my review (if you could - but you cant) I dont make a lot of subjective statements (although some, and THOSE you cant debunk. but all the rest you can - if you only could). You just cant wash you hands and not get wet. take heart!

Nice you use Tarot, I have designed 2 decks myself, on top of (the first ever) tarot software, and did tarot readings (occasionally for money - what you would call "professionally") over 25 years.

and I am still a scientist. I didnt hand in my discerning mind when i started using my intuition.
    Last edited by samvado; 20th April 2010 at 08:38.

14. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    What would be her research? she doesnt do research, she does channeling her future self. thats her sole infomation source. and even her husband now thinks she's crazy, based on what I read in a review elswhere, unfortunately cant recall where.

. This is NOT reasonable, this is TRASH.

However, if you cant debunk my evaluation why not just say so?
    She has 600 or so references in her book. fact. less than 10% of her book is from her channelling (approx, i have flicked through it). fact (ish). qed you are wrong in your assessment. trash is subjective.
    you appear aggressive in your summary of her, now me... why?

yeah, tarot is back in my life again. I keep trying to shelve it, it wont let me. I was at advanced stages of having my manuscript published by a famous US publisher.. copyright problems and my intransigence stopped the book, but now magick and alchemy in ref to tarot have appeared in my horizn... i believe i must finish this manuscript lol, so i can move on....

15. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

She has 600 or so references in her book. fact. less than 10% of her book is from her channelling (approx, i have flicked through it). fact (ish). qed you are wrong in your assessment. trash is subjective.
    yeah, trash is subjective, or else the street-bumms would not go thru our trashbins.
    dont be a steet-bumm in respect to literature.

you logic is flawed. it does not MATTER how MUCH I write, if all I do is CITE 90% of sources and then inject 10% of "future channeling" - BUT THAT IS THE PART THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. That book wasnt written for the citings, it was written for her injections. it is not a history book (despite the title) btw. I am just using your numbers here, I have read the book in 2005.

Quote you appear aggressive in your summary of her, now me... why?
    First, I dont suffer fools gladly, second I have mars, venus and mercury in aries :-)
    Last edited by samvado; 20th April 2010 at 10:27.

16. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

each time I, I, I, I, I… is mentioned as many times, i tend to think it’s an “I” based theory - which may apply perfectly in the case of HER existence here and now and i suppose her soul group.

incidentally, the material she channels has lots to do with devouring, eating - both in her “riding the wave” and this audio here …the lady strikes me as a glutton...someone who still has to come to terms with eating issues…this maybe her karma…

i wouldn’t let her interpret my tarot card spread

l

17. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I am looking at the video and what gets me is the echo chamber. Are the similarities between Kerry and Laura obvious to anyone other than myself?
    The mannerisms and speech patterns they share are striking. They could be half sisters or cousins from my perspective.
    Maybe I'm trippin cuz I heard about my 'Twin' again yesterday. I had not heard about him for 8 years or so and it is not a good feeling.
    Anyway I posted all about my 'Twin' over on Avalon1 and I don't know if anyone here read it.

As far as the Laura Knight interview, I found the missing time in early life assertion interesting. The rest of it, I really can't listen to.
    Not my cup of tea. But hey, if thats the sort of thing you like, then you'll really like that sort of thing! Ha ha ha
    Perception is Everything

18. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)

incidentally, the material she channels has lots to do with devouring, eating - both in her “riding the wave” and this audio here …the lady strikes me as a glutton...someone who still has to come to terms with eating issues…this maybe her karma…

rofl !!!!

19. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    rofl !!!!

what's rofl?

20. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Like so many others they start out sincere and on the right track and when things are going good they start making
    outrageous statements and predictions that lead to their downfall? (Steven Greer is a perfect example of this)

Is it in the water,or are they wearing their aluminum hats a little to tightly?

Who knows what to believe in anymore and I think this is not an accident?

A confused public is easy to manipulate and TPTB may have started this whole new age movement just for this purpose?

"Trust no one and verify everything is my motto"

21. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

ok last post from me, after all i am just a street bum, logically flawed and a fool, so what does it matter anyway? its all just wasted bandwidth.

quote "BUT THAT IS THE PART THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE" ..... in fact, what makes all the difference, is that I am very pleased to have encountered this book because of the way it made me think and for the insights I gave myself through reading it. it was in the right place at the right time for my personal journey. but then i do have mars and mercury and the sun in gemini so i am screwed mentally anyway eh?

i hope you can chill out sometimes my friend, i will stereotype, so forgive me if you will, chastise me if u need to (i dont care) but having spent so many years with dear dear german friends and after having a german partner for several years, they tend to take themselves and life too seriously. they cant drop out of 5th gear and smile at the trivial pleasures in life. and they cant see that they cant do this. "I didnt know how blind i was until i opened my eyes eh?" .

samvado, i will catch you on another thread, this one is done with me. Im going to read lauras book
    Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 20th April 2010 at 09:13.

22. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

but then i do have mars and mercury and the sun in gemini so i am screwed mentally anyway eh?

Let's just say it IS a challenge. Do you receive benefits for it? <g>

I am amazed you take a stand for a thing so definitely, not a typical gemini feat.
    too bad its an unworthy cause...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    what's rofl?
    rolling on floor laughing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast