+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Would you like to share your ancestry?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Default Re: Would you like to share your ancestry?

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Dang am i the only Templar Knight here so far...

In hoc signo vinces - In this sign thou shall conquer

Join my secret.bla bla bla..and thou shal.....

"JOKING"

P.s did i miss a fellow Knight..??
    What's that crest from? masonic?

That's a great representation of the tree of life. the sun is even the "son" in the sphere of tiphareth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Ria (18th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Sweden Avalon Member MorgaineFallen's Avatar
    Thanks

Great thread.

My grandmother was "the village beauty",in the 40`s she met a german soldier ( the reaction to this from the village was quite grim!) and fell in love. They married and my father was born.
    Grandma was thought to have "gypsy"blood,because she was so dark. I think my grandfather may have been jewish (because of his name).
    My mothers mother was finish and her husband russian/finish.
    There ought to be some asian blood also,since I was born with a Mongolian spot. Even though my eyes are not dark,sometimes in pics I look quite asian.

My father was adopted ( at 1 yrs) by the woman I always called grandma,she had some brittish nobility ( Marlborough) in her bloodline. But since dad was adopted,its not our real blood.
    Last edited by MorgaineFallen; 14th September 2011 at 22:44.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MorgaineFallen For This Post:

Davidallany (17th September 2011), GCS1103 (15th September 2011), ketturah (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Ria (18th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Jesse was shot in the back by his cousin, if I recall correctly.
    If Robert Ford was his cousin then yes...but i do not think he was...

Robert Ford is my great great Uncle ( i may have missed a great) (Grandmother on my fathers side's maiden name was Ford...)

My fathers family name is to popular to trace...just to many of them to track a family tree...only thing i found out was that they loved to participate in wars. from europe to the war of independance to the civil war and on...
    My mothers grandfather, grandma's father, my great grandfather, was Nova Scotia's own....Captain Norman Smith....

My Mothers maiden name Huskilson, ( Huskuldsson in Icelantic given to my great great great great grandfather), possible ties to Eric the reds Gang of vikings, unsure on that bit of family history..

There are pictures of Robert Ford on the Web if you search, and pictures Of Captain Norm.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Davidallany (17th September 2011), GCS1103 (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Ria (18th September 2011), Sierra (18th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Dang am i the only Templar Knight here so far...

In hoc signo vinces - In this sign thou shall conquer

Join my secret.bla bla bla..and thou shal.....

"JOKING"

P.s did i miss a fellow Knight..??
    No but some folks will not release that info unless asked in person....
    (edit, no i am not one....)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Cherokee, Chocktaw, Chickasaw, Welsh and French.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Davidallany (17th September 2011), GCS1103 (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (15th September 2011), Ria (18th September 2011), Sierra (18th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)

Robert Ford is my great great Uncle ( i may have missed a great) (Grandmother on my fathers side's maiden name was Ford...)

My fathers family name is to popular to trace...just to many of them to track a family tree...only thing i found out was that they loved to participate in wars. from europe to the war of independance to the civil war and on...
    My mothers grandfather, grandma's father, my great grandfather, was Nova Scotia's own....Captain Norman Smith....

My Mothers maiden name Huskilson, ( Huskuldsson in Icelantic given to my great great great great grandfather), possible ties to Eric the reds Gang of vikings, unsure on that bit of family history..

There are pictures of Robert Ford on the Web if you search, and pictures Of Captain Norm.
    You are right, I checked up and he wasn't a cousin, but he was a new member into the gang.

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Nervana's Avatar
    Thanks

I am American, half Mexican/Spanish and half English/Swiss/German. My Dad was born in Texas and my Mom was born in Alabama. They met each other while working in a Zenith TV plant in Illinois. My Dad's family were from Monterrey Mexico and Texas. My Great-Great Grandfather on my Mother's side was Johann Eduard Haggenmacher, born in 1837 in Winterthur Switzerland.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nervana For This Post:

Davidallany (17th September 2011), GCS1103 (15th September 2011), ketturah (18th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (15th September 2011), Ria (18th September 2011), Sierra (18th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #88
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Ok, got an update for you about our boys, the Kelly gang.

The text under the video on youtube is this

Quote Posted by johnsondon2
    SOME OF THE NED KELLY, DAN KELLY HISTORY TRACKED !

Despite what you may have seen in a recent movie Dan and Steve didnt shoot or kill themselves. Dan Kelly kicked down the front door and offered to shoot it out with 4 policemen inside, at the Aaron Sherrit incident, just before the Glenrowan stoush. He was no coward!
    A bushman tracker knows the way to to follow horses here..every hoof is different
    Hell find the track one hoof placed wrong........all have different tracks
    And remember it a year!
    Hed know the colour of the horse
    By the hair left on the ground
    They roll every day of course
    Hair left in the rolling mound
    An earmark seen on a beast
    Is also logged the same
    Remembered on a cow or sheep
    If the owner comes to claim

The Kellys have their earmark mate............Dan and Ned have no earlobes, a family trait!
    No earlobes all youll see...............a definite breed characteristic.....distinct as a blue heeler!
    Fred- Layton's Grandson fits the part..Fred Layton alias Steve Hart, but secretly..... Dan Kelly
    Frank Harpers family tree....... Amiable characters and 1960s drovers of south west Queensland

Dan Kelly and Steve Hart escaped.....Steve died overseas! Dan went under double cover used Steves alias to India by boat

, Fred Layton. Many Dan Kelly's appeared...
    With Walers left the country...........................Walers were remount horses for the Indian Army
    And the Police they didnt know it?..............They knew Steve Hart alias Fred Layton died overseas!
    At Glenrowan Ned fought on alone..................Game as Ned Kelly the people would say..
    Joe Byrne had died in vain................................mortally wounded in the groin at Glenrowan...
    A copper said they saddled up............Constable Bracken , the Kelly's were saddling up Dan and Steve..
    2 drunkards took the blame................................After drinking all day in the wayside pubs many men passed out and slept the effects off. Smoke killed these two!. 2 unmarked bodies in the Glenrowan fire?
    Frank Harpers family has this trait
    DNA could prove me right
    Without some help well have to wait
    Till me hairs gone grey and white?

A Kelly family tree?
    djohnson@scullywag.com
    Like I told you avalonuggets, Steve and Dan escaped Glenrowan.
    Ned, not knowing the deal tried to get to the pub to help his boys.
    This means he took on 50 police, by himself!
    Never mess with an angry Irishmen, they don't care about odds and that rubbish.

15. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member exchange student's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a French Canadian, on my mom side they came from the region of Poitou-Charente,France, on my dad's side they came from the region of Normandy in France.
    To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom/ Vaincre la peur représente le début de la sagesse

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to exchange student For This Post:

Davidallany (17th September 2011), GCS1103 (18th September 2011), ketturah (18th September 2011), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Ria (18th September 2011), Sierra (18th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #90
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by sshenry (here)
    Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    I would like to know more about Rom Buro.......... Clan 's Shuvani if possible
    Thank you
    <snip>
    She was always showing me "tricks"; mostly herbal and healing type things as well as explaining how to cook food with "intent" (if you wanted results).
    <snip>
    sshenry, I'd LOVE to know what she said about 'how to cook food with "intent" (if you wanted results).' Thanking you in advance (pretty please!).

Sierra

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

19. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Solstice's Avatar
    North western New Jersey, Jefferson township
    Thanks

Shirley May France (born 1932) was the youngest woman to attempt to swim the English Channel, although her three attempts in 1949 and 1950 were unsuccessful.[1][2][3] She was the first woman to swim across Lake George in the U.S. states of New York and Vermont. She lives in Somerset, Massachusetts and has five children.

My second cousin. She died this Spring. What a great story!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solstice For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th October 2011), Davidallany (9th October 2011), ketturah (9th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #92
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Never mess with an angry Irishmen, they don't care about odds and that rubbish.
    Indeed my Lord, I would like to add if I may, to also never mess with an Irish woman for similar reasons.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

As our consciousness rises, we will begin to remember our historic past as our own ancestors. It's really pretty trippy and fun when you are open to insights like this and if you are willing to explore areas that have been pretty closed off to us by old religious traditions that do not profess to reincarnation.

Pictures help jog memories more than anything else I think except for family myths, legends and life stories, all of these may ring a bell within you. Once the bell is rung, you can ask your angels and guides about it ~ they link us to our own unconsciousness that knows and remembers all things related to our lives; past, present, and future. These areas are open to you now as never before and it will increase with each passing day.

I remember while caring for my Dad for the first year after my Mom died in 2004, we kept thinking of special projects to keep his mind off his loss, and one of them was to do research and print out a whole gallery of pictures of many generations of family members. He had me hang them all over the hallway walls and it was a lot of fun to do this.

The first time, I saw my Great-Grandmother, I felt an uncanny affinity with her. I could tell you all about her feelings and things impossible for me to know or sense without having been there.

Things like this are opening to us now with rising consciousness. Maybe we weren't that particular relative but we were there and witnessed and can remember details in some other capacity. It has been said that we've lived about 300 lives during the last eons of Earth experience. Imagine how much there is to absorb and reconcile with all these experiences. It's one thing we are doing now, going through and taking all talents and gifts learned and getting ourselves and experiences into one cohesive whole unit integrating away like crazy with a certain unity of purpose. We are also doing this with our different related aspects like body, mind, spirit and ethereal realms of ourselves.

Pretty exciting time we live in right now. We are sorting and transforming negatives into positive aspects, as well, by seeing things from much more than black/white adding all the colors of the rainbow which is why we agreed to go through the trials here in the first place.

We are almost ready to graduate and become so much more than we started out being in 3D and then, taking this into another higher dimension. Great joy awaits... Ancestors.com is a great resource by the way.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Davidallany (11th October 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (11th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by sshenry (here)
    Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    I would like to know more about Rom Buro.......... Clan 's Shuvani if possible
    Thank you
    <snip>
    She was always showing me "tricks"; mostly herbal and healing type things as well as explaining how to cook food with "intent" (if you wanted results).
    <snip>
    sshenry, I'd LOVE to know what she said about 'how to cook food with "intent" (if you wanted results).' Thanking you in advance (pretty please!).

Sierra
    Hi Sierra - sorry I haven't gotten back to this until today!!

Maybe I should start a thread about it - as there is a lot of good info that she taught me over the years that others might find helpful as well

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

Davidallany (11th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #95
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote The first time, I saw my Great-Grandmother, I felt an uncanny affinity with her. I could tell you all about her feelings and things impossible for me to know or sense without having been there.
    Darla, what you have told me is becoming more tangible everyday. It would be a bit funny if I turn out to be my own ancestor. Since core energies hop from one body to another, it also mean that the core energy I live in has been to many places across millions-trillions of years since the beginning, it would be nice to recall some events from another time and another space.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

ketturah (3rd November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011), sirdipswitch (21st February 2012)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)

My Mothers maiden name Huskilson, ( Hoskuldsson in Icelantic given to my great great great great grandfather), possible ties to Eric the reds Gang of vikings, unsure on that bit of family history..

"Updated Found more information about The Huskilson Side.."

Great great grandfather ( 1000 + years ago great) Hoskuld Dala-Kollsson ( Dala-koll) Bought a concubine from a slave trader and took her back to Iceland, Her name was Melkorka,(Kidnapped Daughter of King Myrkjartan) they had a son together Olaf Hoskuldsson, Also known as the Peacock, if you'd like to know more google any of the three names and you'll get pages and pages....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011)

31. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Symbolseeker's Avatar
    Thanks

My ancestry is traced on my father's side to Scotland, to the Tonsured Servants of St. John, and through MacBeth. My maternal ancestry is much more interesting, through Charlemagne, several king's of Scotland, Templar crusaders, and Lords of Wales and England. Like you I am an American, but it is fun to look at my family's past, how we came to be here - the Bradford's on the Mayflower are in my past - and how old my line is. It seems it the really ancient past there are Pictish people in my ancestry. I am still American, and happy to be one. I often wonder if there is a castle in my future.....

32. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

My family are quite boring because they are all from England. My Dad was called Peter Knight and My Mum was Christine Wood and I got my fathers name Knight. :-( mine is boring sorry!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

161803398 (20th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Ariel's Avatar
    Thanks

I am German and Cherokee. I have some immediate family from Germany as well. My European ancestors came to the U.S. during the late 17th century and were Amish. I am in the process of finding out more information because my background is Native American and I been so eager to find out more of my family's heritages. My husband is Laos but grew up in Thailand in a refugee camp till he came to the U.S. when he was 9.

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

All Northern European. I have no sense of relationship at all with anything farther south than England. I believe my ancestors all lived in caves and ate raw meat.

But someone once told me I have the eyes of a middle eastern person even though they are blue.

I suspect the following: my mother's female ancestor was kidnapped from the North of Ireland by a Viking and taken to Iceland.

One of my father's anglo-saxon ancestors backed Queen Mary and had to go to Ireland to save his life. The other ancestor also landed up in Ireland and never told anyone how or why he went.
    Last edited by 161803398; 20th February 2012 at 08:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast