Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: A Breatharian Couple in Ecuador

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: A Breatharian Couple in Ecuador

Hym,

Nice that Jason understands breathing is important, particularly deep breathing, for all sorts of life affirming reasons. This thread is about people who claim that they don't have to eat to survive, though. That is a different topic.

It is hardly a know-it-all attitude aboit someone's nutritional choices that prompts me to confront the complete lunacy of thinking you can forgo food and live.

Anorexia is an obsessive compulsive disorder brought about by many factors, chief among them, stress. It is not considered a neurotic condition, as far as I know. I mentioned anorexics not as an example of twisted spirituality but to serve as examples of what a body ends up looking like deprived of food, long term. Seen any pics? Really sad.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

IChingUChing (18th June 2017), Spiral (18th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Anyone who only eats five times during their pregnancy is an abusive parent.
    Is it abuse if the baby is perfectly healthy and happy?

I would have thought regular readers around here would be more careful not to say anything is impossible in this world of mystery, with the power we have to manifest what we want. I have been noticing references to this ability for many years. I have never tried it but I've also never climbed the world's most dangerous cliffs without ropes. Doesn't mean because I can't do it that it can't be done. Human creation has never ceased to amaze so I'll remain openminded and continue exploring even though I'm not even close to the level of surviving off "universe juice." [Kung Fu Panda reference from 2008]
    What a cool concept though. Imagine if we didn't have to destroy another life form in order to survive. Sounds like a great evolutionary leap that would change our entire existence. Lets dream!

Oh, and just for giggles...the universe juice scene 😉😁
    If the baby was healthy and happy at birth, then she ate normally throughout her pregnancy. It's a con job. She is pursuing money.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Originally posted by IChingUChing : Breatharianism – Is it genuine or just a myth?
    There is a wonderful and interesting learning curve ahead that will put all 'is it a myth or not?' conversation to futile, with regards to anything or anyone, states of being, situations and all experiences. All types of experiences do exist (in potentiality and in within it's materialization),therefore there are gurus and 'frauds' and real sincerity that may perhaps not be entirely accurate at times, and there is real genuine state of being.

Love, compassion and tolerance while we begin to understand this world, while we begin to understand (and remember us), and how things were operated, with no malice towards any type of experience, may help us greatly

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Limor, with respect -- all types of experience DON'T exist. Surviving on sunlight and air, without drinking or eating is an experience that does NOT exist. To suggest it is possible under the rubric of advanced understanding, awareness and spirituality is promoting the impossible.

We are born into this world to change what we can and accept what we can't. No amount of meditation will change that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

As Judge Judy says, "if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true".

Like all cults the main tenet is to all intents & purposes impossible....so you have to stay obedient & keep paying the money if you really wanna get there !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AutumnW (18th June 2017), IChingUChing (18th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Wow! LimorWolf, Right On....In so many ways.

You remind us of staying connected with our energy levels, the truth about how the food we consume for energy is produced. The question, maybe more important than whether or not it is feasible to attempt to live primarily on air, is WHAT DRAINS US OF OUR ENERGY? The hypocrisy of the human thought process is not noticing how much people drain each other instead of nurturing each other. Who needs parasites, archonic energies that are very, very real, when people feed off of each other the way they do, and the way they accept the divisions entrained upon them by those who influence their lives? I see the negative parasites, including A.I., as feeding off of the left-overs.

Damn it, people. Take back the beautiful and unending responsibility for your own well being. I guarantee there is no downside to removing the shackles imposed by religions and the new religious dogmas of social media and centuries of educational narrow-mindedness. When I measure the power of breath in my life I look to those who I breath easy with as my attraction, my sustenance.

We do have a right to know exactly how the food we eat is made, but if we do not insist on taking responsibility for those things we put in our bodies, in one way or the other our energy is being consumed by something, by someone else. This is not just about air and the prana it provides as the real food for living a healthy life, as uncirculated and polluted air cannot provide the energy needed to live, alive. The simple truth in the lives of those claiming to be entirely or largely living off of air alone, is that their lives are not physically active. Most are not masters of pranic or uhpaanic breathing and few if any do the hard labor, the satisfying work, like those of us in construction do.

Like Dedukshyn I don't eat a large or even medium amount of calories per day. The fact of the matter is that there are very few who can match my energy level and situational awareness, primarily the condition of those I work with, even though I am twice or 3 x's most of their ages. I eat as I have it prepared and have it ready as I feel the need. I am known by friends and co-workers alike to always have extra food available if they don't have any or have forgotten to bring any. On the other hand, if I am offered food by friends, as long as it is not too sugar laden or have meat in it, I will eat as the energy is offered.

Breath is the difference between awareness and control of our lives, as much as that is possible or those things we even care to control. The deeper the breath, the more varied the rhythm of breathing, the more aware we are. So many here know this. Because the topic of this thread is living without the need for food or very little food I suggest that the topic and the heading may be a bit off from the core of what it means to be in control of the energy that sustains us and keeps us vibrant. Though it may seem off topic to some, Limor Wolf's comments and experiences go to the Heart of what this topic is all about. Dismiss her spot on observations and you miss the entire value of the topic itself.

I too have lived with water and tea, without food for 2 weeks at a time, but it was a natural progression of allowing the indoctrination of desire, projected by society, to simply fade from my view. I measured desire and where it came from and saw it, and all years since this time, to disappear from my focus. I was most impressed at how happy I was and how happiness just came in out of it's own accord. It seemed a very natural state, yet it was not measured in relationship to anyone else around me.....It may have seemed very spacey to others. I do know that I could not have stayed without food if I had been working as energetically as I have building, no way. Nor could I have exercised as long and intensively as is my normal state if I had no solid food in me.

A good example of just what energy really means to our health is one I will share here. A driver friend of mine, 400 lbs.+, went way out of his way to find and purchase veggie burgers just for me, when he spent time to make barbecue for our Friday shared lunch. He didn't want to leave me out of the sharing. Even though the grill was dripping with juice from the meat burgers and this is where he grilled my veggie burgers, I ate them. It had been over 40 years since I had any meat at all, but because it was made with so much love it could not be refused. I did not get sick and more importantly I did not project sickness into the food I ate. It came in love, I found nourishment in the veggie-ness and the truth is that the burger was dripping with love. How could I not be nurtured by that?

It is only a higher, thus natural state, of consciousness that takes all of our living habits into account and finds out what and who takes our energy. It is also natural and nurturing to find and allow those who energize us into our lives. Limor certainly expresses a commendable
    awareness of the truth I also know thru my experiences.
    Again, this thread is about breatharianism. It's not about people who drain us of energy unless you are conflating people who question breatharianism with those who are averse to love, sunshine, deep breathing, green green grass, sunsets, etc..

If the thread continues to progress along these lines some members will equate those who don't think breatharianism is real with puppy mill operators and cannibals.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th June 2017), Jantje (19th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

One of the reasons I wrote that I think it is irresponsible for the newspaper to print this story is exactly because of vulnerable people like those suffering anerexia who may think this is a sign that they don't have to eat latching on to this idea. Plain dangerous.

It's a wierd one as to why a paper like "The Independent" would publish such a "story" and I mean story as in fiction!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

AutumnW (18th June 2017), Spiral (18th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ichinguching,

I read a bit of your long post and really liked what you wrote. Unfortunately, it isn't divided into enough paragraphs for me to read more. If you could edit it into several paragraphs I would love to read it in its entirety.

I agree that this is toxic baloney and potentially dangerous to those already mentally or emotionally fragile.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Spiral (18th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

Like all cults the main tenet is to all intents & purposes impossible....so you have to stay obedient & keep paying the money if you really wanna get there !
    As far as I know dead people in spirit form don't need to eat. Perhaps that's the end game that isn't clearly outlined in the breatharianism manual.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Spiral (18th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

As far as I know dead people in spirit form don't need to eat. Perhaps that's the end game that isn't clearly outlined in the breatharianism manual.
    LOL, yeah, that's one way of looking at it

The fact is we are here in a physical domain & certain rules apply, granted they may not be the rules that science or the general reality consensus says applies, but look at nature, that's always my first reference, seen any animals that don't eat ?

BTW my point on cults was my main thrust, it's like "enlightenment", there is no such thing, never was , never will be, show me one such person who has reached "enlightenment" & I'll show you someone who realised the time was right to pull that BS on everyone they could!

You can slowly wake up to stuff through long & painful work, but there is no magic "enlightenment", sorry but that's no more real than the tooth fairy.

18. Link to Post #30
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Originally posted by IChingUChing : Breatharianism – Is it genuine or just a myth?
    There is a wonderful and interesting learning curve ahead that will put all 'is it a myth or not?' conversation to futile, with regards to anything or anyone, states of being, situations and all experiences. All types of experiences do exist (in potentiality and in within it's materialization),therefore there are gurus and 'frauds' and real sincerity that may perhaps not be entirely accurate at times, and there is real genuine state of being.

Love, compassion and tolerance while we begin to understand this world, while we begin to understand (and remember us), and how things were operated, with no malice towards any type of experience, may help us greatly

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Limor, with respect -- all types of experience DON'T exist. Surviving on sunlight and air, without drinking or eating is an experience that does NOT exist. To suggest it is possible under the rubric of advanced understanding, awareness and spirituality is promoting the impossible.

We are born into this world to change what we can and accept what we can't. No amount of meditation will change that.
    Thank you for your respect, AutumnW, we are both a long time members here and I respect you as well, sometimes it's all that we have
    I hear you and your current perceptions of reality, which is the outmost truth for you, as is mine, as is anyone else. What is beautiful is the 'current' phase, because we are flexible beings in flexible times, and what holds today will not hold tomorrow.

Thank you, and highest blessings to you ~

P.S

For those who may be interested, there is a fascinating thread of two members of Avalon (one former member) who detail their personal experiences of being Bretharians and what it meant for them, most recommended!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a-how-to-guide

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Ben (20th June 2017), Hym (19th June 2017), kirolak (20th June 2017), onawah (19th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Breatharianism was a hot topic on the Web some years ago, and from what I remember, there was actually evidence that some people, though uncommon, have been proven able to survive for long periods without food (though a lot of the people who were claiming to do so were charlatans).
    Examples of genuine cases were usually not very physically active, but lived a more meditative lifestyle, close to Nature and they lived in forests or jungles where there were lots of naturally occurring nutrients in the air and water which were absorbed through the breath and pores as much as through the digestive system via drinking water.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hym (19th June 2017), Jantje (19th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,420 times in 10,157 posts

This is no comment on breatharianism, so scold me if you must Autumn (there's a lot of that going around anyway). Thank you for starting a thought-provoking discussion and to Skywizard for the OP.

To me, this kind of goes back to how much of the woo-woo stuff we talk about here we actually, honestly think is true. Who runs our world? Local and national politicians? Local and national rich people? Worldwide rich people? Worldwide corporations? The 13 satanic bloodlines of the illuminati? Their off-world masters?

I don't know, but I've become convinced it is the off-world masters, who go by many names.

Is the whole concept of 'loosh' for real? Loosh is the idea that those off-world masters feed off of fear. Supposedly, they show up at battlefields, riots, murders, domestic quarrels, and even sporting events; any place bad feelings or fear are going to emanate from humans. And they feast.

It makes sense to me that any living being that knows he, she, or it is about to die will feel fear, such as cows in a slaughterhouse. It makes sense to me that when I eat a burger at McDonalds I am ingesting the fear that cow died with. Add this to my own fears, anxieties, etc and it makes sense to me that I am a walking, talking loosh factory just strolling through the park. And it makes sense to me that this is a situation to be avoided.

So in that respect, I guess it does make sense to eat nothing at all.

Last edited by Bluegreen; 19th June 2017 at 06:30.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ben (20th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Eram (19th June 2017), Franny (19th June 2017), Hym (19th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Bluegreen, Thanks for the video and (Edit) Thanks for this new version which is very interesting with so many on stage, the rain, the giant marionette puppet..... The song itself shows the power of the heartfelt devotion we share. The feeling of the song in person was very positive, also.

Autumn, I will take Limor's beautiful expressions of respect, to a point, and go with it as it seems the best course, considering how deeply you grouped others writings to me. You imposed the posts of others into my experiences. Questioning is vital to healthy living, but boy do you add your depth of negative experiences to the words I wrote. Anger that is not followed thru with deep, personal internal exploration is useless, maybe just as unhealthy as those things we are angry about. I would not be here if I did not work thru those issues that got me much angrier than I have ever seen expressed here. ( Think about that.) Do the work and know that you have open hearts and minds here, or not. I hope it goes beyond those words we share on these screens.

Some interesting points were made here and Yes, they are relative to the subjects of breath and health in our lifestyles.
    I'm in agreement with some aspects of what you wrote and as to how I deal with the rarity of the practicality of living that way. Of course it is highly impractical to go for any length of time without water or food. That couple eats 3x's a week and surely drinks every day. That is simply a laid back, living in nature, quiet and meditative way of living. But, to the point, I have lived it, in it's extreme even if but for a mere 2 weeks, and take the vitriol of your responses as exposing some other deeper issues you may have with cultish behavior, behavior which I too am repulsed by, issues I have put my life on the line to expose. I get the anger, which is necessary, but it is not a solution, yet.

We here see quite clearly thru any sales pitch that a so-called breatharian pitches, something highly impractical and most likely dangerous. In my life, my realities have been at the extremes of harsh living conditions, but I choose to make those times a benefit to myself and others. I will not apologize for sharing, tangential or not. Again, that misses the import we as a community of caring souls give to threads like this. If we seem to have gone off on a tangent, as I often seem to do, it is from a relative viewpoint, bourne from our personal experiences while focusing on the energy that questioning how we live gives.

The responses on this thread have proven the great value of moderation and openness to see the experiences of others who have lived with these questions in mind. And by the way, even if you started the thread, it becomes what it becomes, mainly a series of relative views from those of us who have lived with these concerns about our lifestyles. We are here to share those experiences.
    Last edited by Hym; 19th June 2017 at 14:27.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2017), Joe Akulis (19th June 2017), onawah (19th June 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)
    Met any breatherians? Have your thoughts to share on this matter? Please post below!
    Yes, I met a woman some 10 to 12 years ago who was practicing breathenarianism.
    She was (and still is for all I know) a friend of my dad and together with her husband, they did not eat (or only ridiculously little) for about a year if I remember correctly.

I went to visit my dad one day (unannounced, since we lived close by at the time) and when I entered the living room I saw a person sitting on the couch which looked immediately very different to what I was used to.
    I think I actually considered for a fraction of a second if I was perhaps seeing a ghost.
    She seemed almost transparent in a way. .. or blending in with the air around her, so her outlining was vague or something.
    That's the first impression that my mind formed from what my eyes were uploading to my brain.

I met her only briefly at the time.
    I introduced myself, we exchanged some polite words and I then went on to do whatever I came there to do ( I think it was to collect something) and left a few minutes later.

When I spoke to my father again some days later, I asked him about her and he told me that she was a breathenarian, together with her husband.

When I saw her again some 2 years later, she had a baby and because of that, together with her husband, they went back to eating again.
    We got a chance to chat a little then and I asked some questions about her period of not eating.
    I can't remember much of it, but I do remember that she and her husband claimed to had been breathenarians for about a year.

What struck me most about that second meeting was the transformation that she seemed to have gone through after the first time I saw her.
    As ghostly, fragile and vague as she had appeared to me the first time, as real, energized and sharp outlined she looked at our second meeting.
    The difference could not have been bigger.
    Much more meat on the bone for instance.

I'm fairly certain that they indeed lived on other energy sources then food for the most part, but at least for her part, she looked like it seriously effected her physique.
    I forgot to ask her how her energy levels where during that period, but when I saw her the first time, she also appeared to be low on that too.
    In the breathenarian scene, there are all sorts of accounts of people who have different experiences with attempting to live like that, varying from perfect health to starvation to the point of death and I'm guessing that she must have been one that indeed could live without food for that year, but not in what we consider to be good health.

Aside from the discussion about whether or not it is possible to live without food, I personally think that we need food to stay grounded in reality and I don't think that being able to live without food makes you more evolved then others.
    Last edited by Eram; 19th June 2017 at 08:21.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

IChingUChing (19th June 2017), Jantje (19th June 2017), Joe Akulis (19th June 2017), onawah (19th June 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

Ichinguching,
    If you could edit it into several paragraphs I would love to read it in its entirety.
    Thanks AutumnW - I've tried to make the Genesis Sunfire quote slightly more readable but he doesn't have the easiest punctuation unfortunately. Hopefully it's slightly easier on the eye now.

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

... Surviving on sunlight and air, without drinking or eating is an experience that does NOT exist. To suggest it is possible under the rubric of advanced understanding, awareness and spirituality is promoting the impossible. ...
    An interesting opinion. I'm guessing you also think that the stories of an advanced person from 2000 years ago who could manifest fish and loaves of bread, all out of thin air, are just stories promoting the impossible.

There are a lot of amazing people walking the Earth right now. Is a miracle a label we use for something that challenges the impossible? Or is it something that exposes our limited understanding of who and what we really are? :-)
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 19th June 2017 at 18:22.

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Breatharianism was a hot topic on the Web some years ago, and from what I remember, there was actually evidence that some people, though uncommon, have been proven able to survive for long periods without food (though a lot of the people who were claiming to do so were charlatans).
    Examples of genuine cases were usually not very physically active, but lived a more meditative lifestyle, close to Nature and they lived in forests or jungles where there were lots of naturally occurring nutrients in the air and water which were absorbed through the breath and pores as much as through the digestive system via drinking water.
    Too bad our dear friend Dawn isn't still around (here). She gave us a very good education on Breatharian lifestyles.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=breatharian Good reading for the skeptics among us.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), onawah (19th June 2017)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    About me: I took a course from the Berkeley Psychic Institute in August of 1986 in meditation. They taught a method which involved a few simple but profound steps. I'm going to write these here because, so many aware people on the forum could do this with ease. I think meditation was an important part of my process:
    1) Sit in a straight backed chair with your hands resting on your thighs, palms facing up
    2) Create a grounding chord linking you to the center of the earth
    3) Now bring the earth energy up through the balls of your feet, up your legs, and when it arrives at the 1st chakra allow it to fall down your grounding chord like water. So now you have an upside down "U" of energy going up through your legs and down your grounding chord.
    4) From your crown reach up into the 'universe' with your awareness and find a frequency of 'cosmic' energy you like and invite it down through your crown, into your spine, and on downwards, finally exiting your grounding chord. This should run down the 'back channel' of your microcosmic orbit.
    5) When this cosmic flow is strong, begin to mix it with the earth energy in an 80/20 ratio and bring this up the front channel of your microcosmic orbit. Each time it reaches a chakra as it travels upwards, hold your attention on that chakra until it begins to spin and balance.
    This energy will travel upwards in the front channel of the body, and when it reaches the crown it will exit and fountain out the top of the head, creating a shower of energy which cleans your outer auric field. You will also find the energy running from the heart chakra down through the arms and exiting your upturned palms in small fountains. Here is a link to a diagram of this meditation: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post356189

This type of meditation was referred to as 'running your energy'. It reverses the normal course of the microcosmic orbit. At at the end of a 30 minute meditation you will feel really clean and balanced inside as these channels open up flow without blockage.The next spring, over a few days, I went through a transition where I no longer was aware of my heart as a 3D beating thing. Instead my heart became a spinning vortex located somewhere between where my old heart had been and where the third chakra had been. I could no longer hear my heart beat. I began to notice that breathing was an ecstatic experience. Each breath felt thick and warm. Although air came in and out of my nose, the important part of the breath came in through a chakra at the base of my skull. From there it contacted the tissue at the back of the throat (this was directly opposite to the back of the mouth cavity). This thick liquid breath (prana) flowed down through the body along the chi channels and fascia. Each breath felt like liquid love, and each breath was orgasmic.

[...snipped]

The problem with this at the time was, that I found myself having a very difficult time connecting with other people. Their conversation seemed totally insane to me, and I also could not join them in the really big social events... which were always around food. I could not eat with my family, I could not have coffee with my co-workers (yes, I worked every day through this time), I could not go to lunch with friends, I could not go to dinner parties. Is this really true? No it is not, but I could not attend these things without looking like an outsider and seeming strange. After making up stories about having just eaten, having no appetite, and of being on a diet for a few months... I knew others were holding back from interacting with me. So I decided to eat again. Now this was not easy, because my body truly did not want to eat.... It fought me all the way.

When I finally got the first bite to go down and stay down without my body throwing it up and out again, I knew I was on the road to being able to interact socially with others. That first bite took over 90 minutes to get down and keep down. For about a year I was aware that all the life force in food was extracted in my mouth, from there it went through the same channels that breathing did. (entering the fascia and chi channels at the back of the throat) After chewing the food to extract this prana, what I swallowed was totally devoid of all nutrition and essentially dead decaying tissue that my body needed to deal with.

So there it is - my story about how I became a breatharian and then gave it up. Here are the steps again, stated simply:
    1) Run your energy daily
    2) Get plenty of exercise
    3) Remain in courage and find things you are scared of to overcome
    4) Spent a lot of time in nature
    5) Do 'death' meditations until they become ecstatic
    6) Pay attention to the chakra at the back of your throat when you breath with the intention of opening it and breathing in prana
    NOTE: The only place I have found this type of breathing discussed is in Diary of a Yogi, by Yogananda. He mentioned that he had ordered this method taught in his school to all the children there. He did this so that if there was ever a famine, they could survive easily without food.

There are a number of teachers who are working with students to help them make this transition. If you google breatharian you will find a number of links to these methods.

One last note: I have told this story a number of times, it has always met with silence. No one has ever asked me a question about any of it. Something in consciousness must be changing.... you actually asked me for information.
    Last edited by turiya; 19th June 2017 at 19:36.

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	nicola-tesla-quote-picture1.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	192.1 KB
ID:	35524

Anything is possible

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Ben (20th June 2017), conk (21st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Franny (19th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    ... Surviving on sunlight and air, without drinking or eating is an experience that does NOT exist. To suggest it is possible under the rubric of advanced understanding, awareness and spirituality is promoting the impossible. ...
    An interesting opinion. I'm guessing you also think that the stories of an advanced person from 2000 years ago who could manifest fish and loaves of bread, all out of thin air, are just stories promoting the impossible.

There are a lot of amazing people walking the Earth right now. Is a miracle a label we use for something that challenges the impossible? Or is it something that exposes our limited understanding of who and what we really are? :-)
    The odd thing is that said miracle was a nod at eating as as basic need ?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2017), Baby Steps (19th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast