+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Who are the 24 Elders, A revelation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Default Who are the 24 Elders, A revelation

Who are the 24 Elders, a revelation.

Hello everyone. The title of this thread, Who are the 24 elders is a question I asked myself when I was in my late teens.

40yrs on (58 now) with many years of insight, I would like to share with you what information I have gathered concerning who these universal Elders are. I usually try and express myself using as few meaningful words as possible, but this is not possible with what I am trying to share here.

This is going to be a long one so Please bear with me, You may want to bookmark this page and come back when you have more time,
    I am not going to be all biblical with you. Hopefully this will be a thread where spirituality and science meet.
    I will share my own personal experience, Later on I will bring in where others have mentioned the Elders and finally some scientists who are managing in our times to think outside the box. I do understand that there will be many more than 24 Elders in the universe. There will be many other Elders so what I present here may possibly be not all one and the same group of Elders.

I do not believe that the bible or other religious scriptures are 100% gospel truth, but hidden in amongst the myre there are some gems of truths, And I would like to share what I believe to be one of those gems of truth.

First I will share a little about myself, as Bill has requested when people create threads, and for you to see where I am coming from. I have mentioned before in other threads here in Avalon some of my experiences I have had throughout my life.

Here is a brief summary.

1957-59, repetitive dream of meeting a collective of universal beings, I mention more here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...138#post415138
    1967, watched a UFO hover above me for half an hour

1985, An encounter with mother Mary up a mountain in Bosnia.

!991-1996, Assisting Bosnian Muslims who were subjects of genocide.

1999, a meeting with a spiritual healer who put his hand inside my body. leaving no marks.

2002 - 2005, In India and encountered ancient manuscripts ( Naadi Shastra) A geonology beginning from the original 12tribes, that had my name and past lives written within.

2005, India again two weeks after Tsunami. An instruction written within the Naadi for me to carry out. To go to a place and plant a tree. This led me yet again with another encounter with mother Mary and Tsunami victims where the Tsunami had hit worst in India. They asked me to give them a talk. which i did.

I have no religious upbringing, My father was an atheist and God was never to be mentioned in our home. A skelp across the head was the consequence if God was mentioned.

Around 15 yrs old I take an interest in different religions and begin reading various scriptures. Bhagavad Gita, Bible, Koran, etc. Attending the Krishna temple in Edinburgh on their open day, lovely vegetarian food for free :-). I am already aware that ET's exist because of my personal experiences and while reading scriptures I am actually searching for evidence written in scriptures confirming their existence. My findings confirm that ET's and their crafts are mentioned in many various ways in most scriptures.

I was not a Christian, although later on in life in my 30s, I did experience Christianity, Hinduism and Islam, but I became fascinated with the book named the bible in my teens, I say book because that was what it was to me.

I read it as a book beginning at page one. When I get to the last chapter (revelations) I find the 24 Elders mentioned for the first time and I ask myself.

Who are these guys?

I begin reading again this time taking notes. This is a few years on, I am serving my time as a carpenter and take the bible to work with me, reading at break times. You can imagine the stick I received when all the builders are reading their Sun or Star newspapers comparing page three pinups, I take no notice but my boss notices me and he is a Mason, and he asked me for the first time to come to the lodge with him. This is an official invite which I replied, thanks but no thanks. All his business contracts were connected to masonic connections. For example, The church of Scotland, lawyers, judges, etc.

Because of my connections I met several Church of Scotland ministers. Some were very approachable and we would chat. I would always take the opportunity to drop in the question. "Who are the 24 Elders mentioned in Revelation?" Their answer was, “I do not know.” Later in life I met Catholic priests and would ask them also. Same answer.
    One said "We are not taught about them at the seminaries." Now and then one would try and answer with total nonsense.
    For example, “Oh they are some of the people that Jesus freed from hades during the three days before the resurrection.” Or another answer would be, “They are the twelve disciples and the twelve patriarchs.”

But the Elders are the ancient ones. They are much older. And the only way the 24 Elders could be the Disciples and the Patriarchs was if the Elders had incarnated here on earth as those humans. Which is possible.

Twelve plus twelve is getting close to the answer as I will explain later. For now I would like for you to think DNA strand.

Here I quote what John said in the Bible concerning the 24 Elders.

The Throne in Heaven Rev: 4

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne.

4 Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.

5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God.

6 Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
    In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.

7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings.
    End Quote:

At this point I would like to mention Mauro Biglino's research on the literal translation of the OT and the thread is here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...iterally-UFO-s

What he brought to the table complemented my own findings and I thank him for inspiring me to create this thread because of his work.

With reference to the bible quote above concerning the four living creatures, Animals or beasts depending on what translation is used, with eyes front and back (windows)

Although Biglino has only worked on the OT, he mentions Ezekel's (1, 10 and 6) experience with the same four creatures. And that the creatures are Flying Crafts. I agree and John also saw the same crafts when with the Elders.

When I became so curious as to who the Elders were, there seemed to be no knowledge or answers coming from any sources. I did not purchase my first computer until 2008 but even then when I searched asking "Who are the 24 elders in Rev," there were no results apart from what I mentioned above.

As my own personal spiritual journey expanded, mid 1980s now 33 yrs old. By this time I am fasting twice a week, meditating, praying and my inner voice was becoming clearer, and during meditation one day I ask the universe "Who are the 24 Elders?" My inner locution replied loud and clear to meditate on the word ELDERS and look within the bigger picture on a universal level.

In earthy terms an Elder is usually the Eldest of a tribe who carries within them the wisdom and knowledge of that tribe and their ancestors.

Also sometimes known as the wisdom keepers and some have knowledge of healing abilities.

I asked if the 24 Elders were the Elders of a universal civilization or a planet. " Close", I was told. The reply was "More than that" I was told they are the Ancient ones and each one of the 24 Elders is connected to universal civilizations.

They are the guardians and wisdom keepers of humanity.

The 24 Elders are responsible for seeding the twelve tribes on earth. (Think DNA), I use the Jerusalem bible, Translated from Aramaic and Hebrew into English by quite a few Hebrew Scholars. One of these scholars, who was an expert in ancient Hebrew, was none other than J.R.R. Tolkien. This edition has great footnotes. In the footnotes referring to the 24 again, it divides them into 12 plus 12. 12 foundation stones and 12 gates. I have also read elsewhere 12 pillars and 12 gateways. (could this be our DNA strand?)

Now we are getting somewhere, I thought.

Just to mention that Hinduism also has the original 12 tribes and the 24 are the 24 aspects of God (working as a collective I would say, my thoughts)
    So the 12 tribes are not only connected to Israel. And according to the Naadi Shastra in Brahman Hinduism we all are descended from the original 12 tribes.

They also have ancient manuscripts concerning all souls from the original 12 tribes up to today and into the future. I have had the pleasure of having my own personal geneology read to me. But that’s another story.

Now I think I have expressed my own personal experience as to how I became interested in the Elders. I did not gain much more knowledge until many years later. But I was content with what I had learned. I will now move on into what others have expressed in recent years concerning the Elders.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¤=[Post Update]=¤ SORRY BUT THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NEW POST HERE

Who are the 24 Elders, Part 2

Kerry Cassidy recently interviewed John Kettler, https://youtube.com/watch?v=wZHva_ew9sI

In this interview John mentions the Elder race at the 2hr20min mark, who are working with China. But he admits he has no more information. In fact he had to ask "Upstairs" if it was ok to speak about them. (Now why would it not be??)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our own Kimberley interviewed John Kettler not long after Kerry and asked if anyone had questions to ask John here in Avalon.

Guess what my question was. You got it.

Ask John who the Elders are he mentioned in Kerry's interview.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beloven...w-john-kettler

His reply was that he only knows that they are a very ancient.

Here we have the Entity from the Chani Project. There are a few references and threads here on Avalon regarding the Chani Project.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ani#post440570

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ani#post296480

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ani#post380310

Read here,http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html

And here. http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php

A little introduction to the project.

During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organization/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified).
    A contingent of AFRICOM security personnel was tasked with securing the base and, of course, keeping its location secret. The AFRICOM station commander made and supervised all the travel and accommodation arrangements for the team of researchers.

They were closely watched 24/7. Between those years, the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe/dimension/timeline.

A remarkable and groundbreaking interaction ensued. For a period of five years, researchers asked the Entity a series of over 20,000 questions and received answers to more than 95 per cent of questions asked.

Remember this was an electronic communication and not channeling through a person. Please read the information regarding the Entity’s style of writing.
    Elders mentioned by the Entity.

Here, the Entity explains free will:

"me ask elders about explain frewil beter
    elders say me explain like this
    god give u eg
    eg is there eg already created eg exist
    u use frewil decide what do about eg
    u can make choice boil eg eat eg
    u can make choice bake eg eat eg
    u can make choice u leve eg but eg get roten but eg stil there
    u can make choice u not eat other animal so u throw eg away eg get roten somewere else but eg stil exist u wil smel eg eventualy
    eventualy u must decide and deal with eg
    time colide is like eg
    god make time colide
    time colide is there time colide already created time colide exist
    eventualy u must decide what u want do with time colide and deal with it
    u can not change what god created but with frewil u must decide what u do with time colide ok
    me say eat eg because eg good for u b4 get roten then eg very bad 4 u"

And here. Quote:

"me ask elders about gold
    elders say eye must ask
    eye ask now
    where is this gold
    yor leaders not keep gold
    yor leaders not have many gold anymore
    leaders always give yor gold to other planet beings
    why u not know this
    u not wory gold
    gold not keep place safe 4 yor family u not eet gold
    biger wory when oil gets sickness"

At the end of the article we read this in the notes;

A further "help" was how the Entity described the direct and "planned" influence of the Moon on the human perception of time. Because the Entity didn't have a moon in his parallel/time universe (they destroyed or "killed" it), giving a year date was impossible and turned their calculation of our time into "probabilities" rather than "possibilities".

The Entity explained that his Elders originally had calculated our dates using a 28-day, 13-month mathematical model, but that they themselves couldn't decide on the appropriate maths and starting dates to use with our current timeline on Earth. The procession of time and our awareness of time are directly controlled by our Moon.

The Moon has an effect on the body, mind and spirit of every living organism on this planet.

This is why the Entity's Elders destroyed their moon. They wanted to get rid of the moon's influence.

They received the advice to do so from inner-planet beings. Without the moon, there were five immediately observable changes:

(1) The most notable changes were in the mood and temperament of the beings/civilizations living there.
    Without the moon, they became more calm and peaceful. Anxiety and emotional fear had a dramatic decline among the population and even the animals.
    All living beings were affected.

(2) There were weather and climate changes. The oceans became much calmer. Heavy thunderstorms and lightning became a rarity.
    The climate became balanced all over their planet. Extreme cold or heat became something of the past.

(3) They developed an enhanced new colour spectrum. They could see and differentiate between new colours in a way that they couldn't do before.

(4) A great majority of the population became aware of their telepathic communication abilities, especially between parents and children and among siblings.
    Children born after the "demise" of the moon were able to communicate with inner-plane beings without the need of training, Elder guidance or instruments.

(5) There were major changes to their respiratory system. Their blood and breathing chemistry changed or adapted.

Children born after the moon's demise were able to hold their breath under water for hours at a time.

(d) I have to point out to the reader that there were certain topics that the Entity was very reluctant to address or to provide more detail on, other than what was already covered. Some topics were refused outright (these topics are classified). One of these "reluctant" topics was the naming and description of inner-Earth beings, their role in our development as well as the appointed hierarchy and who appointed such a hierarchy.

Go to the link above and read the introduction for information regarding the form of communication and the style of the Entities’ communication.

Here we have the entity "Hidden Hand" commenting on the Council of Elders. Again it seems that no matter who you are in the cosmos one has to report to or ask permission from the Elders. I have read many times that for humanity to expand in consciousness we are required to experience negativity and separation from the divine source creator, I understand the concept.

Link here.http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

What I do not quite get is if we already had negative, Angry, jealous beings controlling humanity with wars and divide and conquer scenarios, why did we need even more catalysts of negativity. I would have loved to ask Hidden Hand a few questions.

I will say however, that whoever Hidden Hand is he/she holds great knowledge and truths. I was not sure how much of Hidden Hands comment to post, but here you go.
    Quote:
    HH: This is a very good question, thank you. I will split it into two parts, and answer the second part after this. Firstly, the Council of Elders are the absolute opposite of tyrannical. They are the Wise and Loving Guardians of our Galaxy.

There is so much that one cannot understand from only a 3rd Density perspective. When you reach higher Densities, you see that ultimately, everything balances, and there is only Unity. All else than Unity, is Illusion, or 'thought-form'.

The Council gave us a set of choices. We chose to stay here to help you, despite the cost to ourselves. That is the nature of Loving Service to Others. The ultimate paradox in all this, is that in this storyline we are all co-creating together, in order for us to be of the most Service to you, we must be utterly self-serving. I do so love our Creator's sense of irony.

As to the first part of your question, the biblical depiction of "War in Heaven" is not entirely inaccurate.

I shall explain. Our initial contract was to introduce the Catalyst for Free Will on this planet. When Yahweh initially began discourse with the Council of Elders, he was not initially looking for help with introducing Free Will, but rather for guidance on how he could best speed up his (and his inhabitant's) evolutionary process.

As I mentioned, he was running a benign dictatorship. We had at that time, just completed an assignment in Tau Ceti, and had reported for our next duties. We (as Group Soul Lucifer) were sent on a "fact finding expedition" as it were, to visit Earth, and meet with Yahweh, to evaluate his planetary Creation Laws, and make suggestions on how best he could help his "offspring" (this is the term I shall use to describe the Souls who comprise the Group Soul) and thusly Yahweh, to progress.

We explored many options, and reported our findings to the Council, and to Yahweh. It was our best evaluation, that the only real and fast track way to increase his evolvement meaningfully, was the introduction of Free Will. It was not specifically the implementation of Free Will that Yahweh wanted help with, it was simply the introduction of a Catalyst.

He was not at all pleased with our report that he needed to implement Free Will. He was happy with his little pet paradise, and he didn't want to "lose control" of it. In the end the Council persuaded him that it was the best way, and he reluctantly agreed. We returned to Earth, and had a cordial meeting with Yahweh, discussing how we could best implement the Free Will option.

Yahweh was adamant that his offspring would choose to be loyal to him anyway, and that they were so contented with their way of life, that they would always trust him and do as he said was best. That, he said, was his "main reason" that Free Will would not work well as the Catalyst. That's why he agreed to the experiment of the Tree of Knowledge.

He believed it would prove him "right". When it did not, he became angry, threw his toys out of the pram, and his offspring out of the garden, and laid a big guilt trip on them about how they had broken his trust and disobeyed him. That's not really an Honourable way for a Logos to behave, but hey, that's the beauty of Free Will I guess.

Next "problem" to occur, was that his offspring were so grateful to us for our help, that Yahweh became (in his own admission) a "Jealous God". Then we had the whole "you shall have no other gods than me" thing. We were not pleased with the situation at all, as a Logos should not be behaving like this with his off-spring, they are One, after all.

When we attempted to leave the planet to return to the Council, Yahweh prevented our departure.

We tried to leave again, and were then thrown down into the Astral Planes and confined therein.

The Council ordered us to be released, but said we would have to cancel our contract to help the Souls on Earth to evolve. We didn't want to leave, we found them very likable Beings, really Positively Polarized, and we wanted to stay and help, we just wanted also to be free to come and go as we pleased.

The only way we could stay, was to stay confined as a Group Soul, which meant Cycles of incarnation for us (as individuated Souls), which we had not done for a
    long while. As I've stated before, there is no 'wrong' or 'right' seen from a Higher Density, but there are still consequences for every action.

Such is the law of Karmic effect. The contract had already been made between Yahweh, us, and the Council for us to provide the Catalyst so we had a right to be there, the Karmic effect of Yahweh imprisoning us on the Macrocosmic level, was that his individuated Souls would be imprisoned on the microcosmic level.

The Infinite Creator gave Yahweh (and all) the gift of Free Will to Create as we choose, but the Karmic effect of his choice was the Council quarantining the planet. A certain evolutionary level is required to be a functioning part of a Positive Unified Galactic Society.

As for "fighting for the freedom of all souls", remember that ultimately, this is a Game, that we are all playing here. We are actors, playing on the "stage of Life". This 'world' is all illusion, or 'though-form'.

No one really "dies", and no one is really hurt. In between incarnations, you know this very well.

But the rules of the game ensure that you must forget who you really are, so that you believe it is all 'real' whilst you are playing the game of Life. That is an essential prerequisite when you are making choices. Otherwise, the game would be too easy. This world is not reality. Though we can express Reality in it, if we so chose.

ATS: OK, so your family and fellow elites might be as entrapped in the Earthly realm as we are, but why actively propagate and aid the forces of enslavement?

HH: Because that is the part we have been contracted to play, in this game. In order to "win" (or more accurately to be successful in) the Game, we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose. In the Game.
    The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing". The less you know about the Game, and the less you remember that you're a player, the more "senseless" living becomes. In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important. We give you the tools. You have the Free Will choice how you will use them. You have to take responsibility. There is only One of Us here.

Understand that, and you will understand the Game.
    End Quote:
    Last edited by Billy; 7th October 2012 at 14:58.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

1inMany (15th October 2012), 4evrneo (8th October 2012), 72MAV27 (14th October 2012), amandapoet (14th October 2012), Amysenthia (7th October 2012), angelahedgehog (1st November 2012), animovado (2nd September 2013), Atlas (12th August 2013), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Belle (15th October 2012), bennycog (8th October 2012), Beren (7th October 2012), binemaya (16th April 2013), bram (31st October 2012), Brigantia (22nd October 2020), Cara (4th March 2014), Chester (26th November 2012), Christine (2nd August 2013), Cidersomerset (10th October 2012), Craig (8th October 2012), Czarek (7th October 2012), dan33 (13th November 2013), danceblackcatdance (7th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2012), donk (17th October 2012), eaglespirit (23rd November 2012), East Sun (1st November 2012), Flash (11th October 2012), fourty-two (16th April 2013), Fred Steeves (7th October 2012), GlassSteagallfan (3rd November 2012), greybeard (7th October 2012), Healthy Skeptic (8th October 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd January 2013), InTheBackground (11th October 2012), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd October 2019), Joseph McAree (11th September 2013), Jules (8th November 2012), karelia (11th October 2012), kersley (10th October 2012), Kiforall (7th October 2012), Laurel (7th October 2012), Lifebringer (7th October 2012), Lisab (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (7th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012), Magneticman (17th April 2013), Marianne (7th October 2012), Marie (20th September 2013), Marin (1st November 2012), markpierre (7th October 2012), MorningSong (7th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), noxon medem (4th November 2012), Philaletheian (10th February 2016), Poly Hedra (3rd December 2012), PurpleLama (15th October 2012), Rantaak (17th October 2012), Referee (3rd November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th October 2012), Robin (17th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (7th October 2012), Rollo (7th October 2012), ROMANWKT (11th November 2012), RunningDeer (19th November 2012), shadowstalker (3rd November 2012), Sierra (11th October 2012), soleil (4th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th May 2013), Swan (7th October 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), Taurean (12th October 2012), Tintin (25th June 2019), truth4me (24th October 2012), Ultima Thule (25th December 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012), Woody (16th April 2013), Zampano (14th October 2012), zebowho (9th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Who are the 24 Elders, A revelation

Who are the 24 Elders part 3.

In 2005 a great friend of mine had been saying for a couple of years. After listening to me gabbing on about my experiences, that she had a book stored in her attic that she wanted to lend me.
    This evening I was going on about the Elders and she said "right ok we are going to the attic to find this book" so after searching through boxes she found the book.

The book is titled "The only planet of choice" by transceiver Phyllis V Schemmer, first published in 1993. Phyllis announced that she was not a channeler, but a transceiver.

The book represents the outcome of 20yrs of work by a distinguished international research group whose members have been communicating through psychic transceiver, Phyllis Schlemmer, with an enlightened circle of universal beings known as the council of 9.

The entity who is the spokesman for this group is known by the name of Tom.

It is said in the book of Enoch, that books shall be given to certain people at the end of times. When I was reading this book all the dots connected, I highly recommend this book to everyone. I found some transcript online here.

http://ia600409.us.archive.org/16/it...net_choice.pdf

And some i have typed from the book itself.

This is just a teaser then hopefully you will purchase this amazing collection of knowledge. I am not sure how many quotes to share here but here you go. If you think there is to much text and you wish to skim, then read only the highlighted text. coloured red

Here is what Tom says about the 24 Elders and Universal civilizations.

Quote:
    While the number twelve is vital to the above conversation, during the communications of May 1994, Tom asked me to make it quite clear that this use of the number twelve does not refer to the Council, nor should it be used by humankind as a 'cultist' number and finally to be aware "that there could be some 'output' [channelings, information] from civilisations not comprehending and saying that they are the Twelve".

Tom:We do not know how to explain. It is knowing and not knowing at the same time. Over a period of time - if you play a game with your mind in your head you reach a point in your mind where you know every game, is that not so? Therefore to create a game in which all parts of you had a choice to do as that part wished, but were connected, it would then create a game in which you did not know the results. Would that not be more jollyful?

Then the supposition came, how do we create that game? Not we, you understand, the Creator thought this. It is we and all. It is you and all.

So what is the best way to create that game? You can put it in a sphere and jumble it around but then you would recognise every part within the sphere, would you not? Therefore is it not better to release those energies to the most distant arenas? That is what happened. It was the releasing of the energy of the Creator that created.

The intelligence that said, 'I know all I do, now I do not know all I do and I do know all I do'. If you were to tell humankind it is a game, they would not understand.

JOHN: Maybe it can be explained, because it is a beautiful concept, that the Big Bang is the greatest game in town.

Tom: Universe. Is a town a universe? Yes. Council has said a town is a universe, yes.

GUEST: So you are confirming that the Big Bang astronomical theory of the beginning of the physical Universe, is the right kind of direction for scientists to follow?

Tom: That is correct.

JOHN: There is one God over other gods. The other gods are the representatives of the one God?

Tom: Yes. We are not representatives, but gods. There are gods of light and gods of darkness. Do you know why they are called gods?

ANDREW: I presume because they have extraordinary powers that are something like those of God.
    Tom: Of which we are. Yes.

MIKI: Could you give us an understanding of God the Creator?

Tom: When you speak of God, do you mean the one that creates all?

MIKI: Yes.

Tom: There are those that are called 'God' that are appendages to God, that also create. But there is One, the highest, that is of the purest light, that is a composite of all, that creates all. Each soul in the whole Universe came directly from the true Creator, so each soul is imbued with this energy.

There is a collection of beings that generate outward points of this source, but when they come together as one pure energy of collectiveness then that energy becomes what you call 'God' that creates all. Each of these entities has individual knowledge or principle, but not of the whole.

There is only one that has the whole. When those energies that you call negative upon your planet Earth attempt to destroy, attempt to control others, it is because they are in competition with God, the one Creator. For in their cells they know the divinity within them, and their personality takes hold, and they then attempt to be God. It is sad, yes.

MIKI: Thank you. So in my understanding 'God' also represents the negative side.

Tom: That is not so. God created all, and that which became the negative went in competition with God: he does not represent them. I will attempt to explain.
    The Council has said I must try.

There are gardeners who have been to this planet Earth. They are those who seeded this planet. You are a gardener, we will explain it in this way: as you know in your planting, you plant each seed with equal love, with equal nurture, with all that is necessary for it to grow strong and straight, in a manner of purity, there are some that are weak and some that are strong. There are those that you plant that become stronger to the point that they then may strangle others, is this not so?

Then you must remove, weed, transplant. But the Creator does not weed, does not interfere in free will, as you do with your plants. Then those who attempt to strangle and to take over others are fed by the energies of what you call negative, as we are fed by love, and they then begin to strangle all. They go in competition with that that planted them, that that created them.
    Is this some clarity for you?

MIKI: Yes. So originally, what is now the negative once came from the Creator -but did God leave them?

Tom: When you say 'Did God leave them,' we understand not. Do you mean did he forsake them? Do you mean he threw them out?

MIKI: Yes.

Tom: No one can compete with God, for they have not truth within, for God is a collection of purity which means only goodness for all the Universe.
    They threw themselves out by going in competition and having the desire to become all that is. That is not possible, for in order to that you must return to God. That is the sadness: they had not patience for understanding. They are attempting to disrupt the work of the Universe.

If you have one that you have loved, nurtured, fed, and have transferred great love to, and all you wished from it was for it to grow in beauty, straightness, flexibility, and love, giving as it has been given to, but it chooses not to do that, then there comes a time when you come to a realisation, that it must find for itself that it may not destroy others - and so in the Universe it is not discarded, but it is also not fed and supported, for that which loves it, it attempts to destroy.

What we are attempting to say is that God did not discard, but he does not help, for the negative refuses help. Is that clear?

JOHN: I'd like to ask now about a biblical statement: "in the beginning there was the Word." Can you explain this in a way that we can begin to really understand what that means?

Tom: "In the beginning there was the Word" - that is a translation error. But if you take it to mean that the Creator came forth and said: "That that is, that that I am, will be".
    First, before the manifestation of any method or any creation, there was the communication of Being.

JOHN: Yes, I think I understand: what we would call the 'intentionality' is explicit and thought precedes action.

Tom: That is exactness, yes. By adding communication it is strengthened.

MIKI: I was thinking of the statement 'God created man in his own image'. Can you comment on that?

Tom: That is correct. Which means that all that He is you are; all that He knows you know; all that is good is contained within you; all that is pure is contained within you. And know this: that God knows that in order to manifest the spirit of God and soul within you, it is necessary to be in a physical form for that soul to function upon a physical vehicle [a Planet]. A physical form that has evolved to the stage of having two arms and two legs, and the senses to see, or feel, or touch, or hear. And you also have the sense of knowing.

MIKI: Thank you. Can you comment on the importance of consciousness?

Tom: Consciousness is that elevation of humankind into a sphere of connection with that that they created. You know that you created God, and that God created you. Do you know that?

MIKI: No.

Tom: Do you know that God could not exist without your creation, and that you could not exist without His creation of you?

MIKI: Yes, I get it now.
    Tom: Yes. That is the importance of consciousness.

The following exchange introduces the Civilisations, which will be examined in greater detail in the next chapter.

Tom: We understand the Earth plane, its entrapment, its density and its illusionary factor, yes.

IRENE: It'd be fun to have you here.

Tom: The time will come when all of us will be in togetherness, at the time of the elevation and transformational density of Planet Earth, in its rightful place of existence as the paradise of glory, yes.

JOHN: Where is that going to be?

Tom: Upon Planet Earth.

IRENE: Great! We're ready! Now specifically, I would like to go back to the creation and the Twenty-Four civilisations. Who created the Twenty-Four?
    Or were they in fact a creation? Or were they in fact elements and particles that were brought together by you, but in fact they already had existence and you gave them order?

Tom: That is a large question. It was in this nature: there was one Creator, one energy, one pure light, one pure-being Self that contained all components of all that is.

It is extremely complicated, but in simplification, it came into that Being the knowledge, and wisdom to begin to divide the components of which it consisted, not to remove them but to build a structure. For in its aloneness it had only self for companion.

That was not wrong, but it was more valuable to create a situation whereby there was a separate element - to create a situation that would then have the structure to give the cells that would be populating different environmental existences, those portions necessary for its attainment of its choosing.
    For it was found, in the creating by that that was created out of nothing, that there would be the necessity to expand this creating. Now what would be the purpose of creating nothing out of nothing? It was important to have created something.

So the Twenty-Four universal civilisations were created, as guides, elements of direction, elements of purpose and also to know that there would be some areas of civilisation (such as that of Altea) which would govern and rule that element of their existence all over the Universe, as Ashan does with colour, sound and arts.

It was a way for the Creator to expand and provide and begin those elements necessary for expansion, because once that was created, then the expansion would continue and it would go on and on. Therefore it needed the different elements that would make expansion purposeful. If the expansion continued with only the creating of Universes, with no purpose, then it would have served no purpose. Now have we confused you completely?

IRENE: No, not only does it not confuse, this is the most brilliant thing I've ever heard!

This was a communication made in 1975 to a group of three people:

Tom: It is important now for us to pray together, because it is the beginning now of a sequence, in which, if everything goes right, the result will be the saving of the planet Earth, and the understanding and awakening of the souls of Planet Earth.
    As the twelve of us are together - remember that many times we have spoken to you and explained that with twelve, and today it is Nine of us and the three of you, all things are possible.

If the planet can be saved, and will be saved, the entire Universe will be raised to a level that all souls will have gained the nature of what they have searched for from the beginning of time.

And remember that when the souls of the Universe have calmness and joy and peace within their hearts, and generate this love, it overtakes even those souls that are negative and dark, and brings life and love to them. And can you imagine that what you have come to this planet to do, when you accomplish it the entire Universe will be glowing with a light that will be blinding, because it will be a light of pure love. And all will become one, and that is what all have striven for:

ANDREW: I was trying to define your existence, and then our existence, and then the relationship between the two. And I might just prompt you with a question, for example:
    are the Nine considered the ultimate source of knowledge, wisdom, and power, and so on in the Universe?

Tom: You are asking your relationship to us, is this not so? It is what you would call infinite intelligence. It is not of twenty-four. It is of twelve. (Nine of us and three humans in a triangle).

ANDREW: All right. And, if this is the fountainhead, or 'the unmoved mover' if that be a correct definition, then all your thoughts and actions somehow must be put into effect through other peoples, or groups of beings...
    Tom: Universal Civilisations.

ANDREW: Ah, right. Do you yourself initiate the intelligence, the thought, but the action is always carried out by others?

Tom: By the civilisations.

ANDREW. And then at one time you hinted there were twenty-four major civilisations through which you acted?

Tom: When you say major, there are many. But there are twenty-four heads of civilisations.

ANDREW: I see. They themselves are part of those many civilisations, or just heads of large groups of civilisations?

Tom: They are heads of civilisations.

ANDREW: And these are what the Bible calls a 'Council of the Twenty-Four' and 'The Elders' and so on?

Tom: It would be the Congress.

JOHN: One question about that: these are all working on the same side, the positive side, or as the twenty-four?

Tom: The positive and the negative must be blended to make it whole. It is as we have explained to you: to be positive with no sense is not as good.
    They are balanced civilisations. Do you have that in clearness?

ANDREW: I think we do now.

Tom: When you speak of positive, remember: refer to it as a balanced-positive.

ANDREW: Now, under those Twenty-Four, could you give us an example of one civilisation? Let us say - Hoova. Where does it fit in under the Twenty-Four?

Tom: When you speak of the Twenty-Four, you speak of the heads of the civilisations. There is one you know of as 'Jehovah'.

ANDREW: Jehovah? And then under him is his civilisation? So the Jehovah is one of the Twenty-Four.

Tom: Yes. It is known as Hoova. But he would have as a pyramid many under that
    ANDREW: I see, there would be many civilisations, right. Okay, now that clarifies that part. Now take our existence as ordinary human beings. Where do ordinary people come from, and why do they come here, and where do they go? This is one of the great mysteries to us.

Tom: All beings, all species come from us. There is a question that is asked by all beings and all species, and it is what you have asked: 'Who am I, where did I come from?' and 'Where am I going?' Is that not so?

ANDREW: That is the question, yes.

Tom: All species and all beings are particles of us. There is not a way for you to have this understanding. How may we explain?

ANDREW: Well, I have the understanding that they are part of you but they go through many cycles of existence before they reach Earth, is that not so?

Tom: Remember that the planet Earth is not that evolved. We are looking for an analogy to give you...

ANDREW: Well, could you say for example, that those who come to Earth all come from another given civilisation or planet or something like that?
    Or state of existence? That is, is there a regular sequence or place through which they go before they come to the planet Earth?

Tom: Not in a particular planet. Depending on the needs of that soul. Some souls need more than some other souls. There are levels of intelligence, there are levels of consciousness. Not all are equal.

Remember this: it is not true that all are equal. There is a soul. The soul is a particle of us. If you have a giant electric spark, and you put two together that would cause a giant electric spot, there would be sparks that would come off it.
    Those sparks would be part of us - but each of those sparks would either die out or continue to grow. Some may create a fire, and some may grow slowly, but it would depend upon the ambition of the spark.

ANDREW: Yes. Now, when that spark cycles through Earth, and achieves its full growth, does it go through other civilisations………?

Tom: It must.

ANDREW: lt doesn't return directly to you?

Tom: It will continue for millions of years. But it cannot continue if it stays upon the planet Earth. If you will recall, in a previous communication we had explained to you that the planet Earth is the only planet within the Universe that has the variety of animals and plants. It is the most beautiful of all planets, because of the different varieties. This in a sense, attracts the souls, and they have desires to remain upon it. In other civilisations, the souls feel, and they have all the qualifications which you have, but it is more physical upon the planet Earth.

JOHN: There is a very large question: what is the purpose of a soul? In existing on all its civilisations and so on?

Tom: If a soul becomes what you call perfect, then it is... if we could explain this to you,

ANDREW: What we're really asking is: if we had to tell a human being what the purpose of life is, what is the most succinct answer?

Tom: You may tell what has been told to humans many times, but was not given to them in clear understanding: that the purpose of their existence and the purpose of their living is to return to whence they came.

ANDREW: Yes. And how can they, while they are on this Earth with all its problems? What is it that they can best do in order to return to the source?

Tom: If they would treat all as they have desire to be treated. If they would walk in dignity and permit no one to remove their dignity, and if they would have love for all their fellow humans, and for all those that touch them - for this in turn sends love to us.
    We ask not that they have a total understanding of us.

ANDREW: Yes. But in essence then, God feeds on this kind of nectar, so to say.

Tom: Yes.

ANDREW: I think that people would love that idea.

Tom: We have the creation, we have created this, but it in truth has created us.

ANDREW: Now that part which, let us say, you feed on, is it totally immaterial,
    that nature of love - something that has no material or physical existence?
    Since you are not material in any way, you must feed on something immaterial..?

Tom: It is an energy. It is not something you may hold in your hand. It is a spark that is a glow that emanates, and it grows, and becomes a shining sun, and then it returns to us.

ANDREW: Yes. I find that very beautiful and very satisfying, don't you John?

JOHN: Yes, this is the upward spiral, I imagine. Then it's sent out again, on a higher level again, is that so?

Tom: Yes. It is integrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom: The Council of Nine has asked that I, the spokesman, Tom, explain a little to you of the structure and relationships in the Universe.
    We are nine that exist independently and exist in wholeness in the Universe, in a place that you could identify as the zone of cold.

We are not physical, as you are physical or as Altea or Hoova are physical (and this again is not the same manner as yours but it is also physical).
    If need be, we may manifest but we are pure energy.

Together we oversee and I, Tom, relate all that we wish to convey to Planet Earth from the Council of the Nine, of which I am one.

In relationship to us there are Twenty-Four physical civilisations, in another dimensional realm.

Each is a total collective consciousness that oversees and from these civilisations physical beings have incarnated upon your Planet Earth, and at times have intervened, when necessary.

These physical civilisations, the Twenty-Four, each in its own dimension, are total and complete units of one collective consciousness that have agreed to be in that collective consciousness. They have evolved to that form of action to oversee, to pass through information of great importance, and help other physical civilisations in their evolutionary process.

An example would be the civilisation of Altea; as we are in another realm of existence, we depend upon Altea for communicating with you.

They guard the body of our being while you are in communication with us, and they provide the technology for us to communicate. Altea was also the head of what you know as the physical civilisation that manifested upon Planet Earth as Atlantis.

There are other civilisations - and there are amongst you incarnate souls from those civilisations who have come to help Planet Earth. One of these civilisations, Hoova, was the civilisation that originally seeded Planet Earth,as did some of the others, but Hoova re-seeded Planet Earth on three occasions.

Hoova is the civilisation from which the Hebrews derive: hence the importance of the Hebrews. Hoova is the civilisation that brought forth the Nazarene.

GENE: Are there any civilisations or races within our galaxy visiting us at present?

Tom: Yes. There are civilisations of different dimensions, different intelligence, different evolving, that are working with the Twenty-Four civilizations.

There are those within your galaxy that are in service to those that are attempting to salvage the Planet Earth. But they are not the primaries (the Twenty-Four).

Years later, the following exchange brought out another perspective on the physicality of the beings of the Universal Civilizations:

JOHN: Do civilizations like Altea and others of the Twenty-Four exist on a physical planet that is in our understanding of physical - we know they have form in their own time-space envelope, but do they have a physical planet we could locate in our time and space?

Tom: You mean does it have density?

JOHN: Does it have the same density as us?

Tom: You cannot have the same density as Planet Earth.

Tom: Not correct. If a device were designed that could see to the furthermost reaches of the Universe, then you would see also different levels of densities.
    Within their civilisations the Twenty-Four have attained perfection, unity of oneness, complete obedience to the Creator, so therefore they understand their physical world, and are not tricked by physicalness.

You know that this place you sit upon is made of billions of trillions of molecules, is that not so? You do not see that, therefore you would think it doesn't exist like that, yes? If you were to see the civilisation Altea, you would see it is physical in movement.

JOHN: So it has a form, but a kind of form we could not comprehend, because we do not have experience of that form in our lives?

Tom: It is physical. It has evolved to the point where the physical and spiritual are in harmony and balance, and that is what you must achieve, so you can enter with the Twenty-Four.

JOHN: Now when the Twenty-Four interact with our solar system, I believe you said once that they may use other physical planets as a way of stepping down towards us, so there may be physical planets in our solar system that are used by individual civilizations..?

Tom: Not by the Twenty-Four. By Sub-civilisations. The Twenty-Four have no need.

GENE: There's a question that I cannot avoid asking: why you do not give strong and definite signs of your existence or proximity, on top of approaching humanity by indirect means such as these channellings, or other ways? Obviously you have your reasons, but this question does matter to me.

Tom: It is of great importance for you to understand that the governments of your world of Earth have refused to believe, or to convey to the people, our existence.

If there were an attempt by the civilizations to land upon Planet Earth in a mass situation, which in truth will come to pass in the course of time, the people upon Planet Earth would panic, for they have not the understanding, the knowledge, that we would mean no harm to them.

Remember this: there are also certain civilisations, not of the Twenty-Four or their helper civilisations, that have a great desire to control Earth, to keep souls in bondage.

And these civilisations have landed at times upon Planet Earth and have created difficulty, which they forced on Earth people.

It is important that there is no panic amongst those that exist on the Planet Earth: that the knowledge be brought to them in gentleness, that those of the Twenty-Four civilizations mean no harm to them. This is of great importance, for if there were panic, humans may then attempt to end their own life, and also the lives of their families and neighbours, which would not serve any purpose.

The governments of your world have refused to accept that there are others of a higher intelligence, and in truth of a more spiritual intelligence than those that exist upon the Planet Earth. We need to convey to the people that there are others that mean them no harm, but have an interest in saving Planet Earth.
    For in truth, if there are no other civilisations to help Planet Earth, it will bring destruction to itself.

We do not come to control, we do not come to hold in bondage, we will come with love and patience and understanding but since there is the denial of our existence, how can those of Planet Earth accept the fact that the civilisations of Altea, Hoova, Ashan, and the rest of the Twenty-Four, mean well?
    understand how to refine the physical in relation to the spiritual. Many Alteans - the greater majority - have lived on Planet Earth:

that is why they have a great wish to help Planet Earth. There are the Twenty-Four civilisations that are in direct service to us.

There are in truth Twelve of two. The Twenty-Four civilisations also are physical.
    At this present time, the civilisations are working with each other to move into balance, and to resolve all residues of difficulty.

Because the Twenty-Four are in a form of physicalness, they also have some of the difficulties associated with physicalness not to the extent of the Earth, but nevertheless to the degree that they have. If they had reached perfection, they would have merged with us.

Among the Twenty-Four civilisations, not all have manifested upon the physical Earth. There are those that have seeded Planet Earth, but there are also those that have not - such as those that have been to Earth but have not been involved with the work of the other civilizations.

Each of those civilizations - in particular those involved with Planet Earth, and those that have not been involved with it but have sent a representative - need to be brought into balance.

This next part is taken from a conversation where some world leaders are involved with secret projects with some ET's who do not have the betterment of humanity in their actions.

John. At what level in the United States is this project controlled.

Tom. The highest level.

John. So is it from the president down?

Tom. He is not the one who controls, But a head of state was involved in the past, this is an exceptional matter. (1990)

John. So is it the C.I.A. who controls the project.

Tom. That term is not correct, it is not in a form. This is the creation of an element that is above that.

what is important is that you begin to understand the implications.
    In times past humanity did not comprehend the information we have given about the civilizations and the council of nine.

NOW IT IS IMPORTANT TO COMPREHEND, and know that what was begun in times past does exist, and continues, and it is time for humankind to know the importance of this information, but in a time when there can be directness, without interference from governments of humankind.

Some information regarding the different civilizations and their names.

Tom: Altea, we will say to you, is eternal. A Hoovid would live approximately one million of your years. The civilization of Hoova is the one that brought forth the nation of the Hebrews.
    They came to Planet Earth for this in the time of Sumer (whence Abraham came), and at the time when it is said in your books about 'the sons of the gods merging with the daughters of the Earth' and they came one other time also. As they were the one civilisation that had sustained energy and were determined to survive, they elected to play a central historical role on Planet Earth their descendants represent a microcosm on Earth.

Ashan communicates through the artistic. You understand that those of Ashan are not always capable of discipline? May we just say to you that for the millions of Hoovids there are only a handful of Ashans. They come through by their own means. They are of creativity - if you will look into the culture of the Chinese, you will see the effects of their influence.
    Ashan is the creator of music, it is the creator of the beauty upon the Earth, it is the civilisation that creates muses. The Scandinavians were of Ashan as were the Phoenicians.

JOHN: They were very artistic with glass, I understand

Tom: Yes. They were bohemians. Ashan is lithe of body, and light as the wind, and as the sounding of crystal, do you understand?

JOHN: Yes, that's very graphic.

Tom: They are what you would call the surrealists of the Universe. Involved particularly with Earth, you have Hoova, Ashan and Altea.

JOHN: Yes. Hoova works with the physical?

Tom: Yes.

JOHN: And the astral, the creative, the emotional is Ashan?

Tom: Yes. And Altea works with the mental. It is the blending of three primaries, Altea, Hoova and Ashan, which brings together the connection and the coupling of Planet Earth with the Universe.

All involved with Aragon (Jose Arigo the Brazilian Healer for example) are involved in healing. It is different from Ancore, Ancore works under Aragon. They work in conjunction towards perfecting the health of humankind.

They work together, as Spectra works for Hoova. Zeneel represents a similar principle to a computer but not just like a computer... we know not how to express it... Zeneel works with interplay, interchange. Zeemed and Zenthorp are worker c
    ivilizations of Zeneel.
    They give a specialized structure of understanding and ability in the bringing forth of the energy of Zeneel. Zeneel is light and joyful and orderly. When we say 'orderly' we mean the creating of order in the color energy. Zeneel is the
    alchemist of the civilizations.

Listen guys I could quite happily quote the whole book. There is much more information than I can Share. Mu. Atalantis. 32.000 yrs of history and before.
    but I hope you get what I am attempting to share here, and more parts of the jigsaw puzzle have joined together to allow you to glimpse the bigger picture of who the 24 Elders are.

More info on this thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...518#post426518[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Billy; 31st October 2012 at 13:32.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

1inMany (15th October 2012), 4evrneo (8th October 2012), Anastasia (9th October 2012), animovado (3rd September 2013), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Belle (16th October 2012), Beren (7th October 2012), dan33 (13th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2012), eaglespirit (23rd November 2012), Elandiel BernElve (31st December 2012), Flash (11th October 2012), fourty-two (17th April 2013), golden lady (13th November 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Kalamos (2nd January 2014), karelia (11th October 2012), Kristin (20th September 2013), Lisab (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (8th October 2012), Marianne (7th October 2012), Marie (20th September 2013), Marin (1st November 2012), markpierre (7th October 2012), MorningSong (9th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), PurpleLama (16th October 2012), Rantaak (17th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (7th October 2012), shadowstalker (3rd November 2012), soleil (4th April 2013), spiritguide (7th October 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), Ultima Thule (25th December 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012), witchy1 (8th October 2012), Zampano (14th October 2012), zebowho (9th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Who are the 24 Elders Part 4

Now this last section will bring forward what some scientist have brought to the table this last few years. Scientist who in some cases have managed to think outside the restriction box.
    Our Junk DNA is the topic. Here I allow you to do your own research. there are quite a few threads already here on Avalon on this topic.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tion-or-Alien.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...518#post426518

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post270191.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...2172-Junk-DNA.

what I am asking is for everyone to think and use their imagination that there may be a connection to our 12 double helix DNA system and the 24 (12+12) civilizations that seeded the 12 different tribes of humanity. Do we now have a little more knowledge of who we are and where we come from.

Heading. Junk DNA possible ET origin. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_genoma03.htm

Quote:
    Junk DNA
    The big surprise to the scientists was that active genes make up only tiny fractions of the entire genome. Incredibly, they only make up 3 percent of the total DNA in our chromosomes. The genes are either alone or clustered together in larger groups, but in between each gene sequence, there are long stretches of DNA which do not appear to contain any type of code for anything.

These stretches have now been referred to by scientists as “Junk DNA,” mainly because they have not figured out what secret message it contains.
    Michael Tellinger (Slave Species of God)

Alien DNA group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project will be announcing soon that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called non-coding sequences (97%) in human DNA is no less than genetic code of an unknown extraterrestrial life form.
    End quote:

Russian DNA Discoveries Explain Human 'Paranormal' Events. http://rense.com/general62/expl.htm

Quote:
    Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self-healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mindâ¬"s influence on weather patterns and much more.

The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that 90% of "junk DNA." Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

According to their findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code - especially in the apparent "useless" 90% - follows the same rules as all our human languages.
    End Quote:

"Junk DNA"
    Over 98 percent of DNA has largely unknown function. http://www.psrast.org/junkdna.htm

Quote:

Increasing evidence is now indicating that this DNA is not "junk" at all. Especially, it has been found to have various regulatory roles. This means that this so-called "non-coding DNA" influences the behavior of the genes, the "coding DNA," in important ways.

However it has been found that the sequence of the syllables is not random at all and has a striking resemblance with the structure of human language (ref. Flam, F. "Hints of a language in junk DNA", Science 266:1320, 1994, see quote below). Therefore, scientists now generally believe that this DNA must contain some kind of coded information. But the code and its function is yet completely unknown.
    End Quote:

Junk DNA Was Created by Alien Programmers

http://ascensionenergyprogram.blogsp...-by-alien.html

Quote:

This is an article that you should probably re-read several times. 97% of our DNA is said to be created by Alien programmers. There are two codes at work here. A master code for a Superman with a thousand year lifespan and a flawed code for a limited slave race that just digs gold ages fast and is not all that bright.

Ascension Energy- turning on the junk that will make us immortal with Unified field technologies.
    End quote:

Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies.

http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/12/s...s-frequencies/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this takes me to the end of this thread, I am going brain dead now. I did have more links but I lost 20% of my research when my laptop was zapped a couple of months ago. Alex Collier, Bruce Lipton, Goerge Kavassilas and Pane Andov, were just a few more that had input concerning the above topics. If you happen to come across more information from those guys and others please post it in here.

I thank Bill Ryan for inviting me into his house to gather with fellow Avalonians to sit around a table a discuss/debate topics with respect and consideration towards others. This is what the intention is with the above information.

I ask you all from now on that if you find yourselves in a position to enquire further as to who the Elders are, please use that opportunity wisely. Then share it here.

For example, I speak to Kerry and others here who interview certain individuals. If someone like John Kettler drops in with an Elder reference, please prompt him further.
    If he does not know, then ask him to ask his contacts for more information. If they do not wish to disclose more information, ask Why. As the Elders wish humanity to be aware of them.

Christians ask your ministers and priests who the 24 elders are. If they reply, “I do not know” or give you an answer that does not make sense, Gently educate them.

The Elders/civilizations have said that they wish humankind to have awareness of them. This was in 1976. And still today I see no evidence that humanity has any awareness of them.

I leave you with a few words from Tom.

Tom: It was your choosing. You are not here by accident. In your accomplishments, and in that which you will accomplish for the purification of the planet Earth, if you choose to be reborn upon the planet Earth in your next life you will then have memory,

Know this: each and every human is in a position of great responsibility to bring about change in humankind, and that each of you does create a difference in the lives of those that you touch, even though you may not know it.

Therefore the importance of maintaining an integral self, and being honest within self and with others must be of the highest priority. It is important to know that each of you has within you a crystallisation of the spirit that removes itself from the ins and outs of your life, and comes outward as a beam that touches and inspires, and brings to those in contact with you the necessary energies for changing the self within and creating a difference in their own and others' lives.

It is important to bring the mind together with the spirit and the emotions, to bring them into a complete whole being. It is important that each of you be a battery for that to happen for other humans also. Know this: at times the battery just needs to be, do you understand? This lifetime is the most important that you have ever chosen. Those of the past were past experiences for preparation for this one.

It is important to know that what is past is past, and what is coming in the future does not make a difference at this moment: it is this moment in time which makes the difference. Each moment is a new beginning.
    Each moment should be experienced and touched. The memories of those moments, as also the memories of past lives, benefit you, and it is in preparation for the future. But it is when you are in this moment that you are who you are, that you are at the centre of the Universe. Anticipation over the future causes anxiety. When you be with this moment, the future is but the next moment.

Know always you are loved, and walk in the knowledge of that love and who you are. Work in cohesiveness and love with each other, as we do with you.
    We give you love, we bring to you peace. We are always with you.
    End Quote.

Billyji here again. In concluding, My own personal belief is that humanity has the essence of many universal civilizations within them. Those civilizations are from many levels. from the highest to the lowest. Humanity has within them the Key towards universal peace. This peace begins with self then expands outwards to our neighbours and countries, Then the universal peace begins. because we have brought them together within us.
    Peace be with you all.
    Billyji

I thank our Moderator Marianne, Administrator Paul And Fred Steeves for all their advice and assistance during the creation of this thread. Paul i hope the glue is good quality.
    Last edited by Billy; 7th October 2012 at 16:57.

Peace

6. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

1inMany (15th October 2012), 4evrneo (8th October 2012), Anastasia (9th October 2012), animovado (3rd September 2013), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Belle (16th October 2012), Beren (7th October 2012), Cara (4th March 2014), Christine (1st January 2013), danceblackcatdance (7th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2012), eaglespirit (23rd November 2012), Flash (11th October 2012), fourty-two (17th April 2013), golden lady (13th November 2012), greybeard (7th October 2012), Grinner (8th October 2012), Hughe (9th November 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Kalamos (2nd January 2014), karelia (11th October 2012), Kristin (20th September 2013), Lisab (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (10th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012), Marianne (7th October 2012), Marin (1st November 2012), markpierre (7th October 2012), MorningSong (9th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), Nerge (7th October 2012), penn (8th October 2012), PurpleLama (16th October 2012), Rantaak (17th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (7th October 2012), Rollo (7th October 2012), samsdice (12th July 2019), Sebastion (7th October 2012), shadowstalker (3rd November 2012), spiritguide (7th October 2012), Swan (7th October 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012), zebowho (9th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Thank you for this thread!

It confirms my findings over many years.
    I hope now you will understand and many of why I trust God and Christ and Bible.
    We are of God. Source of all life and Love itself. We`re inheritors or all.

And we`re multidimensional.
    When we understand this fact that we are multidimensional then we will understand that tools are all around us for rediscovery of us.
    Bible.God.Jesus.Man.Spirit.Soul.

It`s all multidimensional. It depends from your own level of consciousness will you understand Bible or not. Will you understand God or not Will you understand Christ or not.

As you said you studied it for years. I was and am too.
    And as my conscience grew the spirit taught me into many gems inside of it.

Christian religions are miles away from truth despite being an inch close to it.
    Love is the answer.

When you Love you align yourself with God at the frequency of God (source) and then all transpires before your being.
    You understand, your see, you hear, you live.

We should allow Love to work through us. That was and is Jesus `s message. Not to follow or worship or be someone who we aren`t.
    We have to embrace love in order to understand God.
    And all the doors will be open.

All understanding.
    Knowledge and wisdom.

Elders mentioned in revelation are always praising Creator. Throwing crowns down in a symbolic representation that an ultimate power is God.
    And beauty is that through Christ (God`s materialized Love) we are becoming God itself.

So again Love is the answer. But since Love is all there is levels of Love are present. Many levels.
    Some get confused by this and get stuck not being sure are they loving or not. Are they judgmental or not, are they hating or not,fearing or not.

Main impulse id the let go of everything and BE Love. In every second , every day, every week and every year.
    Consciously be Love. See then how miracles bloom for and before you.

Elders want us to understand this for we are God`s children. God in the making anew.
    Love, love - and see what happens

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

4evrneo (8th October 2012), Anastasia (9th October 2012), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Belle (16th October 2012), Billy (7th October 2012), Equatorial Eyes (2nd November 2012), Finefeather (9th October 2012), Flash (11th October 2012), golden lady (13th November 2012), Joseph McAree (19th September 2013), Jules (24th November 2012), Lisab (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (7th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), noxon medem (4th November 2012), PurpleLama (16th October 2012), Rollo (7th October 2012), spiritguide (7th October 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012), zebowho (9th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Interesting thread BJ...enjoyed the read! I like simple analogies to shed light on certain perspectives of our existence. Love the garden example...i think of analogies with gardening to try to grasp whats going on here. I think of a 'garden tender,' weeds, lack of water and sun in certain places...and an overabundance in others. I often think its like the 'gardeners' left and we are here to tend the garden ourselves...resulting in well, quite a messy garden

I can envision an overarching plan tht does not always make sense...its being in it and watching it take place that seems the most difficult to me...Patience has never been a strong part of my virtues...

Quote The less you know about the Game, and the less you remember that you're a player, the more "senseless" living becomes.

The MORE u know about the game...the more frustrating it can be....and senseless as well <--------when i say this i am more relating to the 'culture' 'modern society' game. So perhaps THE OVERARCHING GAME would relate a different perspective?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Anastasia (9th October 2012), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Billy (7th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Lisab (7th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), spiritguide (7th October 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

It still appears hierarchical to me. One creator god, then twelve elder who get to decide, then dualistic polarities, all explained through the mind.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Anastasia (9th October 2012), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Belle (16th October 2012), bennycog (8th October 2012), Beren (7th October 2012), Billy (7th October 2012), Eva2 (7th October 2012), heyokah (7th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Kalamos (2nd January 2014), Lisab (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (7th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), noxon medem (4th November 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    It still appears hierarchical to me. One creator god, then twelve elder who get to decide, then dualistic polarities, all explained through the mind.
    Well everything is hierarchical in life as a natural way of things. The thing that makes a difference is the knowledge that despite someone being in higher rank than you - he`s not better or worthier than you.
    Lower conscience adds this negative element into this game. Meaning that if I`m higher than you- it means I`m better. Ofcourse this isn`t true-this is ego`s bitchin`...
    Love, love - and see what happens

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Anastasia (9th October 2012), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), bennycog (8th October 2012), Billy (7th October 2012), Finefeather (9th October 2012), Gardener (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Jules (24th November 2012), Kalamos (2nd January 2014), Lisab (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (7th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), noxon medem (4th November 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012), zebowho (9th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Someone said recently. If you are flying in a plane and i am on the ground, that does make you any a better than me.

We are just viewing from a different perspective.

Peace

Peace

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

1inMany (15th October 2012), 4evrneo (8th October 2012), Anastasia (9th October 2012), animovado (3rd September 2013), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Belle (16th October 2012), Beren (7th October 2012), Flash (11th October 2012), fourty-two (17th April 2013), Fred Steeves (8th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Kalamos (2nd January 2014), Lisab (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (7th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), noxon medem (4th November 2012), Rollo (7th October 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Hi billyji, may be they are talking about Astrology here, 24 hours -( horus-sun) Time ruled by Cronos-Saturn

12 zodiac signs(one in every two hours of the day) Aries-6am-8am, Taurus 8am-10am Gemini 10am 12pm etc etc...

12 tribes of Israel - 12 months of the year.

4 animals (Lion Leo) (Man Aquarius) (Ox Taurus) ( Eagle Scorpion)

7 planets and or 7 chakras.
    Breathe in the air

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

4evrneo (8th October 2012), animovado (3rd September 2013), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Billy (2nd September 2013), Elandiel BernElve (31st December 2012), Gardener (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Kano (8th October 2012), Laurel (7th October 2012), Lisab (8th October 2012), lookbeyond (7th October 2012), NancyV (9th October 2012), spiritguide (7th October 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    Interesting thread BJ...enjoyed the read! I like simple analogies to shed light on certain perspectives of our existence. Love the garden example...i think of analogies with gardening to try to grasp whats going on here. I think of a 'garden tender,' weeds, lack of water and sun in certain places...and an overabundance in others. I often think its like the 'gardeners' left and we are here to tend the garden ourselves...resulting in well, quite a messy garden
    I agree Christine that humanity has left our beautiful garden quite messy. I also like simple analogies, I like the egg example describing free will.
    This thread is a long read and i am pleased you enjoyed it.

When i was in Bosnia staying with and assisting the Muslim's, witnessing the genocide, I was not enjoying this game one bit, One day i shouted at my creator that his divine plan sucked. The reply came quickly and clearly. Billy you can create a better plan if you wish. Ok i said. Game on.

Peace

Peace

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

1inMany (15th October 2012), 4evrneo (8th October 2012), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Belle (16th October 2012), Fred Steeves (8th October 2012), Gardener (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), kingmonkey (29th December 2012), lookbeyond (10th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012), meeradas (8th October 2012), MorningSong (9th October 2012), NancyV (9th October 2012), Swanette (8th October 2012), zebowho (9th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Incredible thread! Everything seems to start to 'fit' now.....to fall into place with what I have been learning so far.

Thank you very much billji

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Billy (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Lisab (9th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

Have found a reference to 24 elders in Urantia Book. Though it may be of some relevance. If you think it is not, feel free to ask for deletion of my post

Source: http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-...administration WARNING! CHANNELED MATERIAL
    Quote (...)
    4. The Four and Twenty Counselors

(513.4) 45:4.1 At the center of the seven angelic residential circles on Jerusem is located the headquarters of the Urantia advisory council, the four and twenty counselors. John the Revelator called them the four and twenty elders: “And round about the throne were four and twenty seats, and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment.” The throne in the center of this group is the judgment seat of the presiding archangel, the throne of the resurrection roll call of mercy and justice for all Satania. This judgment seat has always been on Jerusem, but the twenty-four surrounding seats were placed in position no more than nineteen hundred years ago, soon after Christ Michael was elevated to the full sovereignty of Nebadon. These four and twenty counselors are his personal agents on Jerusem, and they have authority to represent the Master Son in all matters concerning the roll calls of Satania and in many other phases of the scheme of mortal ascension on the isolated worlds of the system. They are the designated agents for executing the special requests of Gabriel and the unusual mandates of Michael.

(513.5) 45:4.2 These twenty-four counselors have been recruited from the eight Urantia races, and the last of this group were assembled at the time of the resurrection roll call of Michael, nineteen hundred years ago. This Urantia advisory council is made up of the following

(513.6) 45:4.3 1. Onagar, the master mind of the pre-Planetary Prince age, who directed his fellows in the worship of “The Breath Giver.”

(513.7) 45:4.4 2. Mansant, the great teacher of the post-Planetary Prince age on Urantia, who pointed his fellows to the veneration of “The Great Light.”

(513.8) 45:4.5 3. Onamonalonton, a far-distant leader of the red man and the one who directed this race from the worship of many gods to the veneration of “The Great Spirit.”

(513.9) 45:4.6 4. Orlandof, a prince of the blue men and their leader in the recognition of the divinity of “The Supreme Chief.”

(513.10) 45:4.7 5. Porshunta, the oracle of the extinct orange race and the leader of this people in the worship of “The Great Teacher.”

(513.11) 45:4.8 6. Singlangton, the first of the yellow men to teach and lead his people in the worship of “One Truth” instead of many. Thousands of years ago the yellow man knew of the one God.

(513.12) 45:4.9 7. Fantad, the deliverer of the green men from darkness and their leader in the worship of “The One Source of Life.”

(513.13) 45:4.10 8. Orvonon, the enlightener of the indigo races and their leader in the onetime service of “The God of Gods.”

(514.1) 45:4.11 9. Adam, the discredited but rehabilitated planetary father of Urantia, a Material Son of God who was relegated to the likeness of mortal flesh, but who survived and was subsequently elevated to this position by the decree of Michael.

(514.2) 45:4.12 10. Eve, the mother of the violet race of Urantia, who suffered the penalty of default with her mate and was also rehabilitated with him and assigned to serve with this group of mortal survivors.

(514.3) 45:4.13 11. Enoch, the first of the mortals of Urantia to fuse with the Thought Adjuster during the mortal life in the flesh.

(514.4) 45:4.14 12. Moses, the emancipator of a remnant of the submerged violet race and the instigator of the revival of the worship of the Universal Father under the name of “The God of Israel.”

(514.5) 45:4.15 13. Elijah, a translated soul of brilliant spiritual achievement during the post-Material Son age.

(514.6) 45:4.16 14. Machiventa Melchizedek, the only Son of this order to bestow himself upon the Urantia races. While still numbered as a Melchizedek, he has become “forever a minister of the Most Highs,” eternally assuming the assignment of service as a mortal ascender, having sojourned on Urantia in the likeness of mortal flesh at Salem in the days of Abraham. This Melchizedek has latterly been proclaimed vicegerent Planetary Prince of Urantia with headquarters on Jerusem and authority to act in behalf of Michael, who is actually the Planetary Prince of the world whereon he experienced his terminal bestowal in human form. Notwithstanding this, Urantia is still supervised by successive resident governors general, members of the four and twenty counselors.

(514.7) 45:4.17 15. John the Baptist, the forerunner of Michael’s mission on Urantia and, in the flesh, distant cousin of the Son of Man.

(514.8) 45:4.18 16. 1-2-3 the First, the leader of the loyal midway creatures in the service of Gabriel at the time of the Caligastia betrayal, elevated to this position by Michael soon after his entrance upon unconditioned sovereignty.

(514.9) 45:4.19 These selected personalities are exempt from the ascension regime for the time being, on Gabriel’s request, and we have no idea how long they may serve in this capacity.

(514.10) 45:4.20 Seats numbers 17, 18, 19, and 20 are not permanently occupied. They are temporarily filled by the unanimous consent of the sixteen permanent members, being kept open for later assignment to ascending mortals from the present postbestowal Son age on Urantia.

(514.11) 45:4.21 Numbers 21, 22, 23, and 24 are likewise temporarily filled while being held in reserve for the great teachers of other and subsequent ages which undoubtedly will follow the present age. Eras of the Magisterial Sons and Teacher Sons and the ages of light and life are to be anticipated on Urantia, regardless of unexpected visitations of divine Sons which may or may not occur.
    (...)
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 9th October 2012 at 07:43. Reason: filled in missing parts of text
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

4evrneo (9th October 2012), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Billy (9th October 2012), Flash (11th October 2012), Lisab (9th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012), NancyV (9th October 2012), noxon medem (4th November 2012), PurpleLama (16th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

This is very fascinating to read. I think I am going to have to read it again but it is making some sense.

Thank you for this post billyji !
    Annette

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Anastasia (9th October 2012), AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Billy (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Lisab (9th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

This is a great thread, I will read it more than once, lots of great links too.

I'm a little put off by the term 'Lucifer'(I'll get over it), but the whole thing does makes sense.
    If I understand correctly does this mean that the world is about to go through another 'Dark Night of the Soul', or is all that behind us now and can we finally wake up?

Speaking of Revelations, what is your take on the number 666. I understand (perhaps wrongly) that it is the number of Man, and that the number of the beast is an unknown quantity in an equation involving Man(666 or as Adam=45) and Wisdom (Sophia in Greek=718/ in Hebrew Chochmah=73).

I believe we have been wrongly taught to fear the number 666 and that it might even have healing qualities when used as a frequency.

Do you know in which language The Book of Revelations was written?
    This would help me greatly in my studies If I knew. I heard it was written in Aramaic, I'd love to study the Gematria there if it was...

Anyway Thank's BillyJi for a great read and the inspiration to look deeper and study further.
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 9th October 2012 at 00:30.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

4evrneo (9th October 2012), Billy (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Jules (24th November 2012), Lisab (9th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry for this... Just can't resist... Number 666 appears in UB too But as a tailing of the bigger number assigned to our planet. The whole number is 5.342.482.337.666... And our planet is located in the system of Satania.
    Source: http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-...superuniverses
    Robert

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Billy (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Lisab (9th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Hi

Have found a reference to 24 elders in Urantia Book. Though it may be of some relevance. If you think it is not, feel free to ask for deletion of my post
    Thank you for you're input Robert, everything is relevant, I have not come across the Urantia book. Interesting, I am not sure about the 24 having gathered only 1900 yrs ago. As they seemed to have been in congress or council not long after the beginning of creation. But there may have been different stages of the Elders actions. plus when you read on in revelation it says that the one being that elders sit around in the circle, is the lamb that laid down his life for humanity. And not the protector of humanity AA Michael.

Food for thought there. and this is what i hoped would happen, that more information would be brought to the Avalonian Table.

Peace

Peace

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), Lisab (9th October 2012), lookbeyond (10th October 2012), M6* (9th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    This is a great thread, I will read it more than once, lots of great links too.

I'm a little put off by the term 'Lucifer'(I'll get over it), but the whole thing does makes sense.
    If I understand correctly does this mean that the world is about to go through another 'Dark Night of the Soul', or is all that behind us now and can we finally wake up?

Speaking of Revelations, what is your take on the number 666. I understand (perhaps wrongly) that it is the number of Man, and that the number of the beast is an unknown quantity in an equation involving Man(666 or as Adam=45) and Wisdom (Sophia in Greek=718/ in Hebrew Chochmah=73).

I believe we have been wrongly taught to fear the number 666 and that it might even have healing qualities when used as a frequency.

Do you know in which language The Book of Revelations was written?
    This would help me greatly in my studies If I knew. I heard it was written in Aramaic, I'd love to study the Gematria there if it was...

Anyway Thank's BillyJi for a great read and the inspiration to look deeper and study further.
    Thank you Awakeinadream.

I agree with you with what the entity hidden hand brought forward. As you can read at the beginning of Hidden Hands section above. What i was doing was sharing what others have said concerning the Elders. And Hidden Hand does hold knowledge of them. Whether Hidden Hand is like he says for the betterment of humanity, or not i have no judgment I would still love to chat with Hidden Hand.

They are not really sure if revelations was written in Aramaic, Greek or Hebrew. (Maybe a mix) Aramaic is the most popular theory. What we do know is that the Revelations we have been presented with in the bible, Is not the complete works of John. Some say a whole chapter was missed out. That was one of the links amongst others i lost a couple of months ago when my laptop decided to die on me.

I have never worked out the 666 thingy, Yes humanity fears far to much for their own good.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 9th October 2012 at 18:20.

Peace

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), lookbeyond (10th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), noxon medem (4th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th October 2012), Swan (10th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Billy, in UB AA Michael, Christ Michael, Master Son, Jesus is the same being... Our Creator...
    Robert

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Billy (11th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013), NancyV (10th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Did you know that the Archangel Michael in Hebrew gematria is 101 and that in English numerology the name Melchizedek is also 101. Interesting...

I have the Urantia book, but I haven't read it all(it's very big). Some of the concepts fascinate me but I do find it hard to suspend my disbelief, although the name Melchizedek does resonate strongly with me.

Didn't Jimi Hendrix love the UB, or was that something else?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Billy (11th October 2012), Cidersomerset (10th October 2012), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I read it as a book beginning at page one. When I get to the last chapter (revelations) I find the 24 Elders mentioned for the first time and I ask myself.
    Revolations is supposed to be the first book of the bible and Genesis the last so the 'Garden of Eden' is yet to happen !

Hi Billy J heavy thread ..LOL..As you know I have heard Ion talk about this in great detail, but its not something that I know enough other than his version to debate.
    I know you did not resonate with it on the main ascension thread but I don't know if you saw artists Shiella Kerns painting and interpretations ? on a seperate thread .

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...James-Martinez....

I like the concept we are all Gods and are about to come back to our power, but we will see. In the end it only matters what each of us individually want to believe
    Thats how religion and amnesia has had us in the little man mode for thousands of years..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th October 2012 at 09:35.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

AwakeInADream (10th October 2012), Billy (11th October 2012), dan33 (13th November 2013), Joseph McAree (14th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast