Thread: UK Earth First Gathering - 10-15 Aug - East Anglia

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default UK Earth First Gathering - 10-15 Aug - East Anglia

http://www.earthfirstgathering.org.uk/2010/front.html

Summer Gathering 2011
    East Anglia, August 2011, 10th-15th

Anyone interested in going to this? Avalonians could no doubt provide their own brand of info. and wake up some of the 'anarchists' who have yet to hear of free energy, the mythical left/right fight etc. etc. Info. exchange and workshops are welcomed. S
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Ria (17th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: UK Earth First Gathering - 10-15 Aug - East Anglia

anarchy, yes, i remember,
    seems that the modern term anarchist refers to a small group of middle class young men pretending to be underclass, smashing things up and trying to upset the police, which of course are some childs father, mother, kill the bill was a term i heard all the time in my youth, so by their idiocy devalue the ideal which is self rule, you dont mess with me, i dont mess with you type of thing, which works, smashing things up creates nothing no matter how you slice it, but good luck in your quest.
    geebee hexen

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hexenomega For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (16th July 2011), Lord Sidious (18th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

lol don't recognize that myself Hexenomega but no doubt we'll all attract what we focus on....

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

A bit of a trek for me, so I will have to sit this one out.

And I have to agree with hexenomega. "Anarchists" of today are middle class playing dress up.
    Being an ex skin, hardcore punk, Bootboy, SF, AM etc I have many T-shirts, but mindlessly smashing up property the way that these so called "anarchists" do is not what anarchy is about. Today's anarchists are also linked to political parties & five O.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

hexenomega (16th July 2011), Lord Sidious (18th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    lol don't recognize that myself Hexenomega but no doubt we'll all attract what we focus on....
    yes, sorry to generalize, its a flaw of mine, but as a wise man once said, when a hundred men stand together, they all lose their mind, and get another one, as long as its a stable platform of those that have a need to change things,and you dont constanlty get a group that will debate a stupid point forever and devalue the whole, causing the inevitable breakaway group, then its all worthless, and its fair and discussion based, devoid of those "special" folks who just thrive on telling the "lesser" folk how to think, then its a force for good, if not then it's, pseudo politics, and look around this wonderful globe, has THAT changed anything???
    thanks for the input
    hexen
    Last edited by hexenomega; 16th July 2011 at 22:02.

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    A bit of a trek for me, so I will have to sit this one out.

And I have to agree with hexenomega. "Anarchists" of today are middle class playing dress up.
    Being an ex skin, hardcore punk, Bootboy, SF, AM etc I have many T-shirts, but mindlessly smashing up property the way that these so called "anarchists" do is not what anarchy is about. Today's anarchists are also linked to political parties & five O.
    bullseye mate,
    looks like you got in the lift at the ground floor, excellent work mate, same here, its all so obvious when you have all the information

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Read the info. and you will see that they are ordinary people interested in creating a better world with various skills to offer. Friend of mine is a Feldenkrais practitioner and has been doing workshops for years to help people to re-educate their bodies to move better. Has startling results sometimes. I might do the same on the visualization front. May be other stuff on co-housing and permaculture. So easy to be lazy and cynical and sit behind a PC. So much more authentic to get off your butt and do something that you believe in. Most are linked to no political party because we all know they are pulled by the same puppet leaders duh.... Keep scratching each other on the back and watching the flickering hypnotic PC screen ......

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    Read the info. and you will see that they are ordinary people interested in creating a better world with various skills to offer. Friend of mine is a Feldenkrais practitioner and has been doing workshops for years to help people to re-educate their bodies to move better. Has startling results sometimes. I might do the same on the visualization front. May be other stuff on co-housing and permaculture. So easy to be lazy and cynical and sit behind a PC. So much more authentic to get off your butt and do something that you believe in. Most are linked to no political party because we all know they are pulled by the same puppet leaders duh.... Keep scratching each other on the back and watching the flickering hypnotic PC screen ......
    Tut tut tut.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Unfortunately, when one scratches the surface of Earth First! Wildlife Federation and Sierra Club among many others; one reaches into the largest corporate foundations of the oil barons extending right into the Royal Court of England, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles and Agenda 21 and Maurice Strong who wrote that document of genocide.

These organizations have wrecked so much damage and closed down every fruitful enterprise in the United States including putting all the farmers out of business through the introduction of predators (much like they represent to all of us) such as Grizzlies, Wolves and Other Gods. These predators took away the small profit margin of small farmers and caused them to lose their farms and ranches. Those went directly to these very foundations and large corporate interests.

Earth First! Is just one of the fronts for a much larger activity of tying up all the lands, so that they do not benefit people. So that people cannot sustain themselves . As in these lands have been put "off limits" to human activities, and cannot be used to harvest and grow food. One by one each industry has been put out of business either by the Endangered Species Act or some U.N. Charter treaty, for instance, those locking up World and National Parks. Their interests in oil, gas, gold and other explorations have not slowed down or stopped and still cause havoc. These lands once closed down, cannot be used for cattle grazing another food issue.

Earth First! may or may not look great on the surface but is nasty when you get to the underbelly. Some activists were known to the FBI but allowed to burn down stuff like expensive home developments, a new vehicle car lot and a Ski resort in Colorado. Every time they meet in Montana, a Burlington train derails dumping corn for out for Grizzles in the area. Govt officers turn a blind eye for the most part. All the large corporations who plundered the Earth are in the headquarters in the San Francisco Presido running this one and many others like it.

All are represented there along with Gorbachev who was given a palace on that prime real estate as a gift. The land exchanges are criminal but have been allowed to flourish locking up millions of prime acres. It took me ten years to follow the trail but most of my writing, books, and other research materials were lost when I couldn't afford storage fees and they were sold at auction. You're on your own on this one but this is what I found out and could prove before I lost all my research papers.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (18th July 2011), hexenomega (28th July 2011), Lord Sidious (18th July 2011), norman (18th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,448 times in 8,340 posts

Anachist...WHAT ALAUGH!

I remember stroling down to my local pub once and seeing the, then, Anarchist protest in Central London. I can't even remember what the event ws, unless it was "G" something between 8 and 20.

I don't have a TV but there was one on in the pub. I found myself gazing at it with sound turned off and it was the nightly news.

I saw 2 'blokes', first wait for a cue and then, when all the photographers and such-like were lined up and ready, they whacked a couple of golf clubs through a Bank window.

"OH MY!",.....I thought, they look like, either, a couple of Special Branch operators or perhaps they might have been MI5, BUT, they sure as hell were NOT 'ANARCHISTS'.

I could instantly feel the staged-nes of the whole thing.

If there is a gathering somwhere this summer, I'd recomend that you keep in mind that it's likely going to be a hornet's nest of 'security' operatives.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (18th July 2011), hexenomega (28th July 2011), Lord Sidious (18th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread