Thread: What controls the hologram?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default What controls the hologram?

Applying Quantum Theory To Understanding This Particular Reality

FOUNDATIONAL UNDERSTANDING:

In the world of quantum physics, matter does not exist unless it is being observed.

In other words, the smallest particles of an atom: protons, electrons, neutrons, etc. (quanta) only exist as matter when they are being observed. This fact of quantum physics has been shown to be a reproducible phenomenon in countless variations of a physics experiment known as The Double-Slit Experiment, or Young's Interference Experiment.

This Double-Slit Experiment has been re-tested in numerous physics labs all over the planet, always with the same results - objective results. The conclusions of this experiment are, just as previously stated, "matter does not exist unless it is being observed".

Otherwise, in the quantum world, matter exists only as an Infinite Potential Of Wave Form, in what quantum physicists know as the Quantum Field.

In this particular reality the interpreter of this "Infinite Potential Of Wave Form" in question is the human brain. The human brain has been shown to be nothing more than an electromagnetic "wave form" receiver. Quantum Physics demonstrates to us that, without the human brain there to observe, there would be nothing more than an Infinite Potential Of Wave Form - the Quantum Field.

In the philosophy of Metaphysics this Quantum Field can be related to what has been historically called, "The Astral Plane". There are many individual interpretations of how the Astral Plane is constructed: levels, divisions, sub-levels, etc. (subjective) The evidential trail from Quantum Physics indicates there is only an Infinite Potential Of Wave Form beyond our human brain's perception. (objective) Anything lying outside of the Quantum Field (hyperdimensionally) is nothing more than a spiritually derived "belief system". (subjective)

Each and every individual's experience within this particular reality is a wholly subjective interpretation of the Quantum Field Of Infinite Potential. The fundamental concept of "what is real" is skewed by each individual's perception of this Infinite Potential Of Wave Form, or converting electromagnetic wave signals into matter.

One very popular model within the world of quantum physics is that this particular reality (universe) is nothing more than an holographic projection. In other words, we are individually and collectively dwelling within a holographic movie. This theory has been popularized by Michael Talbot in his book, The Holographic Universe.

It is also being theorized that this holographic projection is being controlled by "something" on the other side of the Quantum Field (outside of this particular reality). Otherwise, each individual's interpretation of the holographic projection would be different from any other's interpretation. This is simply not the case. In comparing apples to apples, everyone perceives an apple in a similar fashion, as is the case with all perceptions of elemental atomic structure within this particular reality.

Therefore, the evidence leads us to the conclusion: there is something hyperdimensionally controlling this holographic projection - down to the smallest possible detail, i.e. the quanta, or atomic structure itself.

There are many variants of this holographic universe model. If one studies the creation mythology from antiquity, one would have to agree, there is an overwhelming amount of material indicating this "something" takes the form of a reptilian species in an overwhelming number of incidents - leading one to conclude something reptilian is in control of the holographic projector.

Many of the members come into these forums and give their personal testimonies of individual Astral Experiences in an effort to somehow prove this sort of evidence to be true.

It is not my intention to discredit any particular personal testimony as true or false. Each and every individual is operating on a 'program' unique to that individual. Rather, my intention is to show the difference between the scientific method and faith-based (theological/spiritual) methods of discovery.

So, in an effort to bring some understanding to this true v. false debate, it is important for the members to come to a common understanding regarding subjective and objective evidence. It is impossible to determine - from an objective point of reference - facts of this particular reality, from pages of personal testimonies.

There is no conclusive evidence (objective) to indicate the Astral Experiences being reported by many members are anything more than clever manipulations of telepathic thoughts. The historic record concerning the reliable nature of telepathic thoughts (prophecy) is riddled with false declarations - from the most remote antiquity up until the present time.

If something outside of this reality is controlling structure, down to the smallest quantum particle making-up an atom, through the quantum field and into this particular reality, than it isn't a far stretch to assume even individual telepathic thought is being manipulated within this holographic projection.

Therefore, from the evidence being offered by quantum physics, no one within this holographic movie can escape the hologram. This leads to the conclusion that there is, in fact, a matrix outside of the Quantum Field (Astral Plane) from which one cannot go beyond.

The following is a re-editing of a popular image that can be found in the reference links (below).

SUMMERY:

From the historic record, gleaned from around the world, the evidence clearly indicates an hyperdimensional reptilian life-form is in control, or at least, in partial control of the holographic projector on the other side of the Quantum Field in which this particular reality exists. One can find references to Reptilian life-forms in the creation mythologies wherever one looks. These Reptilian life-forms were responsible for the creation of the Biological (organic) Robotoid Species known as the Archons, described to us from the Nag Hammadi Text, and sealed in clay jars, unmolested by any mortal power structure until their rediscovery in 1945.

The Nag Hammadi Library was left behind for Humanity to re-discover by the Nazarene Essenes, an ascetic off-shoot of Hebrews that practiced a faith much more resembling Zoroastrianism than Old Testament Judaism. These Nazarene Essenes were the original Christians, or Gnostic Christians who were so viciously persecuted by the Roman Empire. Four hundred years after the genocide of the Gnostic Christians a new Christian Religion was successfully codified into what we now know as the New Testament, and is the basis for the Holy Roman Empire (Catholic) Church - the old Roman Empire redefined.

They Are Very Clever At What They Do....

Once any individual begins interpreting any objective data, those interpretations become a subjective understanding and unique to only that individual. Therefore, what I have summarized (above) are nothing more than my own personal subjective observations. Synthesize them into your belief system in whatever fashion that suits your perceptions (free will).

RESEARCH RESOURCES:

Part One of the Holographic Universe Workshop -
    http://www.holographicuniverseworksh...m/partone.html

~add edit~
    Note: some links were removed at this location.

Please Take Note:
    Beyond the middle of Part Three of this series, the producer of the workshop begins making his own subjective interpretations of the data presented in the first three parts. His conclusions are only one possibility and remain theory.

~add edit~
    The Experiment That Debunked Materialism -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6xKUass7G8w
    Please Take Note:
    This video is being inserted in place of some earlier links to demonstrate the physics lab experiment that led to the Holographic Universe Model. Description of that experiment is in a "cartoon" format to make very complex procedures more understandable for everyone.

Talbot, Michael - The Holographic Universe (Thinking Allowed) -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8-r3pW-G5BI

A mandatory primer on the reptilian presence is:
    David Icke, The Biggest Secret -
    http://davidickebooks.co.uk/index.ph...d&productId=12

Nag Hammadi Library -
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/na...i/contents.htm
    Last edited by observer; 28th March 2013 at 14:52. Reason: Add Link/clarity/punctuation/modify links/add text

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What controls the hologram?

thanks Observer for an informative post, interesting and definitely resonates with me, gosh all this great info coming out recently , and in the recent year, just when i thought i understood how everything fits into place and the why's and what about this's i thought i had under my hat, then all the sudden i have to re-calculate lol , peace,dennis

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

bennycog (14th March 2013), crosby (16th March 2013), Joseph McAree (13th March 2013), observer (13th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Observer, you seem to believe in the scientific method as a source of certainty. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the writings of Descartes, who basically invented the entire scientific method in its modern form.

In the course of his formulation of the scientific method, Descartes took lengthy pains to make it very clear and obvious that the only knowledge of which we are certain is what today’s philosophers call “inter-subjective”. All inter-subjective knowledge or experience is subjective, but is also universal – the experience is exactly the same for each subjective experiencer. As Descartes explained, the only certain knowledge is inter-subjective.

However, I get the impression you believe that what is certain has to be objective. This is never true – unless you are misguidedly referring to something inter-subjective as being ”objective”. Consider the “objective knowledge” that comes from the theories of physics. Consider also the fact that a theory in physics is considered inadequate unless it is known to be falsifiable. Simple logic shows it is impossible for a theory to be falsifiable unless it is in fact false – though no-one may as yet have proved it to be false. Hence the “objective knowledge” that comes from any adequate theory in physics must be at least partly false – even though we don’t know which parts of it are false, or how badly false part or all of such "facts" that theory leads to really are.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 13th March 2013 at 08:05.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (14th March 2013), bennycog (14th March 2013), Carmody (19th March 2013), crosby (16th March 2013), Eram (13th March 2013), gardunk (22nd March 2013), Hazel (13th March 2013), Joseph McAree (13th March 2013), Noelle (3rd April 2017), observer (13th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), The Alley Cat (27th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    Observer, you seem to believe in the scientific method as a source of certainty. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the writings of Descartes, who basically invented the entire scientific method in its modern form.

In the course of his formulation of the scientific method, Descartes took lengthy pains to make it very clear and obvious that the only knowledge of which we are certain is what today’s philosophers call “inter-subjective”. All inter-subjective knowledge or experience is subjective, but is also universal – the experience is exactly the same for each subjective experiencer. As Descartes explained, the only certain knowledge is inter-subjective.

However, I get the impression you believe that what is certain has to be objective. This is never true – unless you are misguidedly referring to something inter-subjective as being ”objective”. Consider the “objective knowledge” that comes from the theories of physics. Consider also the fact that a theory in physics is considered inadequate unless it is known to be falsifiable. Simple logic shows it is impossible for a theory to be falsifiable unless it is in fact false – though no-one may as yet have proved it to be false. Hence the “objective knowledge” that comes from any adequate theory in physics must be at least partly false – even though we don’t know which parts of it are false, or how badly false part or all of such "facts" that theory leads to really are.
    Thank you TraineeHuman for your input.

As I clearly expressed in the final statement of the OP, this caveat:

Quote "Once any individual begins interpreting any objective data, those interpretations become a subjective understanding and unique to only that individual. Therefore, what I have summarized (above) are nothing more than my own personal subjective observations. Synthesize them into your belief system in whatever fashion that suits your perceptions (free will)."
    Essentially, these words carry the same meaning of what you are stating in your comment.

I would like to point-out to the members that, at the dawn of the scientific revolution, Descartes was considered to be more a philosopher than he was a scientist.

My intentions for this thread are to expose and discuss the technical aspects of how this particular reality functions, i.e. the mechanics of the mechanism driving our existence here. I intend to show through the window of quantum physics the discoveries many of the members may not be aware of.

I think we can both agree there is no true v. false resolution, in that, we are all living within our own personal universe. Since, however, this is a technical discussion, I would prefer the members not fill the pages with personal testimonies regarding their individual astral experiences.

I would also invite any members to review the Resource Material listed at the bottom of the OP, for all of the evidence offered lends credibility to the thesis being presented.
    Last edited by observer; 13th March 2013 at 12:31. Reason: add text/add link

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 273 posts

Maybe also add the article in the OP of this thread to the basic research that you've listed. This article, at least to me, added a huge depth to the rabbit hole we chase. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ent#post614201

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

bennycog (14th March 2013), heyokah (13th March 2013), Joseph McAree (13th March 2013), observer (13th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

The notion of a ‘separate reality’ suggests a transcendent, hence seemingly insoluble problem. If it is in fact soluble it must have an immanent aspect upon which we can act from within the hologram. In other words, if outside influence is possible on the inside (the projector on the projection), this implies the possibility of inside influence on the outside (the projected manipulating the projector).

Part of what this would involve is tuning in to the immaterial aspect of this matrix and altering it from that angle. This is the aim and operativity of the spiritual approach being enacted on this forum and elsewhere.

Another part is being attentive to the material aspect, notably its imperfections (for it is far from perfect) and acting to change it in certain ways. This is where the scientific approach comes into play.

Combining both aspects, you have the ‘thought experiment’ which, apart from being used by scientists, is a staple of art and literature for example. Say you write a story about a holographic situation, all you have is an elaborate thought in concrete form (a book) but one that can explore the nuts and bolts of how this might actually work.

As it happens, there is a novella written in 1940 by the Argentinian writer Adolfo Bioy Casares, ‘The Invention of Morel’. The rest of this post is both a summary of the novel and my personal analysis of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_Morel

Morel is an engineer implementing holographic technology at an island property to immortalize his friends: unfortunately the process involves some harmful radiation that will kill them all. This filming process is followed, post mortem, by an automatic playback triggered by the occasional spring tide.

Twenty years later, the narrator is caught in what is a dual reality: his own reality where he is alone, and another where he is not. Being a fugitive from the law, he at first thinks he is being spied on. Then he sees for example people diving into a long disused swimming pool crawling with vipers and such: they were of course filmed years earlier, when the place was inhabited. Another strange feature is two suns, one the real sun, the other the holographic image. Much of the story is devoted to his coming to an understanding of what is happening to him. He has his basic normal reality, and then now and again this hologram superimposed on the original site. As he catches different points on this spacetime continuum in different places on the island, his perception is always partial and in random order; the jigsaw puzzle is a precise analogy for his investigation. Eventually he finds himself in a room at the same time as Morel has gathered everyone together to explain the situation. Morel is not worried about filming himself, as he has not long to live anyway.

Hence the narrative, which is already a metanarrative – it is devoted to explaining itself from an outsider’s viewpoint – contains this other metanarrative stating the insider’s viewpoint. Whether from the perpetrator’s or from the repairman’s angle, the story involves both transcendent and immanent elements. The technology is imported from elsewhere, but the whole show is stage-managed by the inventor as one of the actors. Then his audience of one decides to become involved in order to transform the whole narrative, at the cost of his own life. This means discovering the machinery and implementing a so far unused feature: a rerecord function whereby he can play his additional well-rehearsed part.

The machine-room is rather special in that it is the only place on the island that is not holographically recorded, and yet it is protected behind walls that are holographically recorded. This means that he can knock a hole in the wall to get in, but when the machine comes on with him inside, he cannot get out again, because the holographic illusion of the intact wall is perfectly solid. To restore the hole, he has to work out how to switch off the machine, which he somehow does through a stroke of inspiration perhaps brought on by sensory deprivation.

Hence there is a central immaterial mystery governing the activating or otherwise of all this hardware. We can only take this as read without trying to understand, and realize that the pseudo-transcendence is actually included within the illusion and relies upon the illusion for its protection. When the narrator becomes an active protagonist, stepping outside of the illusion into the machine room, he can divert the machine to his own purpose, and so on triggering the rerecord feature he can climb out through the hole in the wall, then come back and switch the machine off again.

After that the hologram continues to exist, but with a whole new storyline. The basis of the action had previously been Morel’s unrequited love for Faustine and her avoidance of him. This forced separation is the motive behind Morel’s making of the fatal film, which ultimately involves replacing a flesh-and-blood person with a holographic image; but it has left a gap for the narrator to fill and express his own love for her. As he does so, he has the opposite effect, bringing her back to life in the sense that his presence gives new meaning to hers, to the point that he fancies that this non-physical form in turn on some level becomes aware of him.

So we see how the whole situation is folded inside out. The inventor is reduced to being a minor actor in his own film; he is caught up in and devoured by his own illusion. The narrator commandeers the technology and rewrites the scenario with himself playing a leading role in what is potentially no longer an illusion but the reality of the novel he has composed.

This is of course just a novel, naturally limited in its scope, but as a thought experiment it provides food for thought notably with regard to the idea that we are both inside and outside of the illusion, and thus able to act to change it both from the inside and from the outside.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (13th March 2013), bennycog (14th March 2013), binemaya (14th March 2013), crosby (16th March 2013), donk (13th March 2013), Freed Fox (14th March 2013), giovonni (17th March 2013), Hazel (13th March 2013), Joseph McAree (13th March 2013), meat suit (15th March 2013), observer (13th March 2013), onawah (30th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), william r sanford72 (15th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Please click-on the forwarding icon to review the content of araucaria's comment #6.
    Thank you araucaria for your input.

Allegory is a marvelous teaching tool. Learning complex principles through the art of science fiction writing is a stimulating way of conveying often abstract concepts. By your review, I don't see, however, how one can speculate the, "breaking through a physical wall" into some imaginary projection room, when the holographic projector being discussed in this thread is hyperdimensional in nature, and therefore not beyond a material wall, per se, however separated from this particular reality behind the advanced technology of a limiting matrix.

Arthur C. Clarke, perhaps one of the greatest science fiction writers of our time, once said:
    Quote " Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
    The evidence being presented within this thread would suggest the "highly advanced technology" being described is that of an hyperdimensional species with the design purpose of controlling this particular reality with a more sinister intent.

As another excellent allegory to this conclusion, may I offer the following video for the edification of the interested members:

[The link was deleted to the full length movie "They Live" because it is no longer available on YouTube]

Of course, this too is merely speculative science fiction....
    Last edited by observer; 22nd April 2013 at 03:15. Reason: delete link

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

@observer, as I said, physical analogies have their limits. The vertical line in your diagram is another physical analogy, marking separation between what you term 'this particular reality' and a hyperdimensional beyond.

To strip away the metaphor, my point was that this is an inadequate description of what is going on here. We are the embodiment of hyperdimensionality within this particular illusion - we are both on the inside and on the outside.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (10th September 2015), donk (13th March 2013), gardunk (22nd March 2013), Hazel (13th March 2013), heyokah (14th March 2013), Joseph McAree (13th March 2013), Noelle (3rd April 2017), observer (13th March 2013), onawah (30th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

As of yet I have only watched part 1. What is not clear, is that in the double slit experiment, when not observed, where is the particle aimed at? Is it aimed at the middle solid section between the slits or is it aimed at one of the slits? Another part is not clear is that when the parrticle IS observed where was it aimed at? Was it the left slit or the right?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

observer (13th March 2013), onawah (30th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Isn't this thread another way of asking the classic, old question, "if a tree falls in the forest...?" You might find Ayako Sekino's(on youtube) description of how reality is manifested helpful. I know I did. So one might say, without a particular consciousness there to observe, is there really anything there at all? If we assume that there are variant levels of consciousness in all that exists in the physical realm, what happes or is experiened when a human isn't there to observe it? And if we are all creating our reality from moment to moment, through this filter we of personality/ego/subjectivity, what is it really that is doing the creating? Since this thread is taking a more scientific approach I won't get into a debate about God or whatever you choose to call her(as I could just tell you that God controls the hologram but that probably wouldn't be accurate either). IMHO it is consciousness itself when projected through ones own personality or ego that controls the hologram. I suppose we could also say 'the soul' controls the hologram to some degree since it sets the parameters for ones life experience in the material realm. But what it comes down to, for me, is our ability to freely choose what it is that we SEE there, based on the beliefs/belief systems we hold. So it could be said it is what you choose or have chosen to believe that controls the hologram. But that's not how it is, just how I see it so far through my belief system .
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Kalamos (8th December 2013), observer (13th March 2013), onawah (30th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Probably jumping in where I shouldn't, but.....!

In our dreams, there are buildings, cities, other people. We feel emotions, fear, love, excitement, etc. Who created all of that? Was it not our own mind? Where do all those people, buildings and other objects go when we wake up?

Is it possible that this reality is the same? .. I realize this reality has a past and a continuance, unlike our sleep-dream state, but could that be just because it's a different dimension of creation. Perhaps in the next dimension (if there is one) we will be able to create parallel realities at the same time that we are aware of.

We all talk about waking up. What does that mean? Does it just mean waking up to what the PTB are doing to us - or does it mean waking up from this denser dream state to another. Just some thoughts from a different perspective.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

19. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

aranuk (13th March 2013), AwakeInADream (14th March 2013), crosby (16th March 2013), donk (13th March 2013), Eram (14th March 2013), gardunk (22nd March 2013), giovonni (17th March 2013), heyokah (14th March 2013), JohnEAngel (14th March 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), Laurel (19th March 2013), observer (13th March 2013), onawah (30th November 2013), Pam (1st March 2014), perolator (16th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), The Alley Cat (27th February 2014), william r sanford72 (15th March 2013), Wind (14th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote I realize this reality has a past and a continuance
    Some would say, there is no past and future, only now--and that time is contrived and/or an illusion

As to waking: I take it to mean understanding the mechanics/causality/origin of the "creation" of which you speak.

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    @observer, as I said, physical analogies have their limits. The vertical line in your diagram is another physical analogy, marking separation between what you term 'this particular reality' and a hyperdimensional beyond.

To strip away the metaphor, my point was that this is an inadequate description of what is going on here. We are the embodiment of hyperdimensionality within this particular illusion - we are both on the inside and on the outside.
    How correct you are, araucaria.

Physical analogies are limited by the evidence one can present to justify their existence. Which is precicesly the purpose of this thread - presenting physical evidence.

Consider the global matrix system that has been discussed and theorized-over; movies, books, etc., all the way back to antiquity, to the point of ad nauseam. There can be little doubt there is some sort of physical matrix established around this planet.

Now.... some say this is for our good, others say it has much more sinister designs. The fact that it exists, by the evidence that has been presented to show the existence of such, goes to the evidential trail that, I would suggest, brings one to the conclusion of a physical limiting barrier between this particular reality and an 'hyperdimensional beyond'.

In the case of the diagram, this barrier/matrix is represented by a "vertical line".

With regard to your speculation that, "we are both on the inside and on the outside", although I would concur with this conclusion, it remains a theoretical proposition. There is no conclusive evidence to support that claim, other than personal testimonies, to which, we are attempting to keep this thread clear.

I welcome all objective evidence to support any theory.

Research Resource:

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, The Grid of the Gods -
    http://www.amazon.com/Grid-Gods-Afte.../dp/1935487396

Red Ice Radio Interview w/Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, The Grid of the Gods
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nxQ1i-eKzw8[COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by observer; 14th March 2013 at 02:06. Reason: clarity

22. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Click-on forwarding icon to see the content of aranuk's comment #9
    Keep watching Stan. All your questions are covered in the three workshop videos.

23. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see the content of Youniverse's comment #10.
    If you were to follow the Holographic Workshop series I referenced in the OP, Youniverse, you will see these are the very same conclusions the producer of that workshop has come to.

As I said in the OP:

Quote "Please Take Note:
    Beyond Part Three of this series, the producer of the workshop begins making his own subjective interpretations of the data presented in the first three parts. His conclusions are only one possibility and remain theory.
    It is the intention of this thread to deal only with objective evidence.

24. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see the content of Ba-ba-Ra's comment #11
    An excellent point Ba-ba.

It is my conclusion, from the evidence, that we are all being telepathically influenced - from both hyperdimensional sources, and from here within this particular reality. The evidence will indicate this telepathic influence dates all the way back to the Dawn of Man, and is included up to the present through the clever manipulation of electromagnetic frequencies by the Global Elite.

There is a vast amount of evidence to support this conclusion, all one need do is search-engine for the documents. Here's one to point you in the right direction:

Research Resource:
    Dr. Barrie Trower - 30 Minute Reality Update -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZdB-tbzJSrk

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I now have watched all the parts. The thing that gets me is that there seems to be a concensus from all the various VIP scientists here is that there is no objective reality. What I think they are not taking into consideration is the fact that there is an objective reality at least 99.9999% or thereabouts with most things in the world. If I have visited any great historical site on the planet I bet if I described it to you who have also been there we would be able to agree that we had both visited that place. I have seen the Eifel Tower and so has someone else. We both may be able to describe that the 34th step going upstairs still needs to be repaired as it creeks when you stand on it. You know what I'm trying to say here. Most of the things of this world are objective realities shared by us all. It is only the minute details that are subjective. I like the look of the Eifel Tower as I am an engineer and you are not and you think it is a waste of steel. We do agree it is there in Paris don't we. That is objective reality. It should at least be taken into consideration. I cannot help thinking that there is a source they say that is delivering 6 billion different types of holographs to each individual on Earth seperately and co-incidentally all the 99.999% of reality is being delivered to our brains.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th March 2013), crosby (16th March 2013), heyokah (15th December 2015), Laurel (19th March 2013), meat suit (15th March 2013), observer (14th March 2013), onawah (30th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), The Alley Cat (27th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This comment is in reply to Stan's comment #17:

This is very observant of you Stan. This is the exact reason I started this thread. As I stated in the OP:
    Quote "It is also being theorized that this holographic projection is being controlled by "something" on the other side of the Quantum Field (outside of this particular reality). Otherwise, each individual's interpretation of the holographic projection would be different from any other's interpretation. This is simply not the case. In comparing apples to apples, everyone perceives an apple in a similar fashion, as is the case with all perceptions of elemental atomic structure within this particular reality.

Therefore, the evidence leads us to the conclusion: there is something hyperdimensionally controlling this holographic projection - down to the smallest possible detail, i.e. the quanta, or atomic structure itself."
    While most quantum physicists are defining the mechanics, they are missing this very significant detail.

I believe the physical evidence also leads one to the conclusion that the 'something' which is controlling the holographic projector is reptilian, and hyperdimensional.

28. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi Observer, do you believe there is something greater in existence than the reptilians and should we realise their manipulation be able to access this,will it take a collective recognition of manipulation or is it possible to go it alone- thx lookbeyond

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Beren (14th March 2013), Chester (12th May 2013), heyokah (14th March 2013), observer (14th March 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This comment is in response to lookbeyond's post #19.

Thank you for your input, lookbeyond.

As to my belief system, I tend to favor the theology that ended with the Cathar, but had its roots thousands of years back into remote antiquity and was expressed by Zoroaster. I believe there are two deities at work within this particular reality

However, it has become abundantly clear - from the evidence - that the God of Love (expressed as Amor, by the Cathar, or "My Father In Heaven", by the Nazarene Essenes) has very little to do with this particular reality.

The evidence will show, what dwells within this particular reality has been described as "The Fallen". I believe, to the greatest extent, this includes most incarnates dwelling here. Of course, there are a minority of exceptions to that conclusion. I would suggest this is the foundational reason a physical matrix grid exists around this planet.

I also believe there will be no change to the current circumstances until the majority of the Mass of Humanity awaken to the reality of this control mechanism.

I come to these conclusions based on the physical evidence.
    Last edited by observer; 14th March 2013 at 02:10. Reason: add text/clarity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast