+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hitler"

1. Link to Post #21
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,166 times in 2,963 posts

Default Re: "75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hit

Satanic ritual sacrifice including any number of people is something occuring more often than not when looking at history, it seems like almost every major war or terrorist attack is not just happening on a random date in a random way. It's surely vital to wrap one's head around this to get wise to the game.

By now I mailed Gordon Duff asking about his claim, I'll see if I get a reply.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: "75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hit

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Satanic ritual sacrifice including any number of people is something occuring more often than not when looking at history, it seems like almost every major war or terrorist attack is not just happening on a random date in a random way. It's surely vital to wrap one's head around this to get wise to the game.

By now I mailed Gordon Duff asking about his claim, I'll see if I get a reply.
    Would you like to elaborate on that Chiquetet please. Or indicate a video or transcript for reading. The history we have been served at school and by the establishment we have swallows piecemeal, and not a reality I know. We seem to learn the truth by increments. Never a complete understanding at all. We have to drop this hot potato and pick up another until the picture developes into something clear.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

christian (23rd February 2012), Curt (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,166 times in 2,963 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Satanic ritual sacrifice including any number of people is something occuring more often than not when looking at history, it seems like almost every major war or terrorist attack is not just happening on a random date in a random way.
    Would you like to elaborate on that Chiquetet please.
    I came across that again and again, have no notes or something like that, it's that the dates of significant events often relate to special dates on the occult calendar and/or to actions or words having been done or said in relation to that date. I have no details on top of my head, so I'd be all over the place "elaborating" very sketchy... Days the Iraq war started and ended were related to a period of ritual sacrifice, the Lybian war started on Minerva's birthday, godess of war, there is a whole lot more to find, I mean the satanic influence is often so subtle, that it is overlooked although out in the open, I don't feel like like taking the time to back this all up and go in depth now, sorry...

Just a little bit -- look what is on German passports, needless to say, that the absolute minority of Germans are aware of that, although everyone's got one in their pocket, I didn't figure it out myself, someone showed me!

And just a little bit about the 9-11 ritual:

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd February 2012), meeradas (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), seko (23rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Chiquetet good post

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I Know we have slightly strayed from the topic, but I think all these tyrants are part of the same agenda !!!

DAVID ICKE - Satanic Dark Ecstasy, Possession & Pedophile Vampirism _ NWO Occult RITUAL ABUSE

How many Children did Stalin ,Hitler and the rest kill among the general carnage !!

As i said earlier, although I class myself as being semi awake all my life and fully
    awake for say the last 10 years, trying to explain this to those still in the matrix is
    near on impossible especially since the mainstream has dumbed 'us' down in general..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2012 at 11:28.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

This is a brilliant interview ...David explains exactly what is going on behind the scenes....

David Icke. Energy Vampires. 2010-HSM Radio

It opens your eyes to why the world is set up as it is by the possesed elites..

Again ties into why tyrants are encouraged to come to the surface in every
    generation....and its not just a Hitler or a stalin...
    Poverty and Starvation kill millions every day.....
    Also millions die naturally every day in the normal cycle of our physical
    experiance...So its the adrenalin given off by terror that these entities
    feed off, and is why war, terror, fear has been highlighted for thousands
    of years in the psychy of the physical human experiance..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2012 at 12:34.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2